FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > New york new york

New york new york

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Hi im hoping to head to new_ork in sept i will be travelling on my own have been looking at hotels but they all seem so expensive and beyond my budget can anyone recommend anywhere for a budget of less than £100 per nite also whats good to do and see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Try somewhere out side of NYC, like NJ.

Robert Treat best western is 10 minute walk from pen station NJ, and then 25 mins to pen station NYC...easy.

By *ng4olderMan  over a year ago

Jersey City

"Hi im hoping to head to new_ork in sept i will be travelling on my own have been looking at hotels but they all seem so expensive and beyond my budget can anyone recommend anywhere for a budget of less than £100 per nite also whats good to do and see "

Look to stay in Jersey City 5/10 min subway/drive into Manhattan. NYC hotels any time of the year are over priced and expensive. So many things to do and see here for free, not sure about the swinging scene though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree on staying in New Jersey . There’s a great nude beach in New Jersey that’s called Gunnison Beach google it it’s always fun there .

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Thanks for the advice guys any other advice would be most welcome when is the best time of yr to visit x

» Add a new message to this topic