FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Florida swinging

Florida swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upergirthuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Trafford Centre hotel

I'm contemplating a holiday in Florida (maybe Miami) over Christmas and into New Year and was wondering if any of our Floridian fabbers may be able to enlighten me as to where is the best place to go for some proper festive fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nioantMan  over a year ago

miami

Well in Miami there is Miami velvet, or haulover beach on the north end of the county, Also there is rooftop hotel and in broward there are a few.I cannot think of the name now but they are not hard to find

Trafford Centre hotel

"Well in Miami there is Miami velvet, or haulover beach on the north end of the county, Also there is rooftop hotel and in broward there are a few.I cannot think of the name now but they are not hard to find"

Thanks Tony,

Is it a large community in the Miami area then and do people tend to use this website or another local one because there doesn't seem to be that many on Fabswingers?

I prefer a nice friendly couple or four (less likelihood of drama I find) and was hoping to strike up a few budding friendships over the coming months on the lead up to my visit and meeting up.

Trafford Centre hotel

Bump

Trafford Centre hotel

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tampa has more places for swingers

Trafford Centre hotel

"Tampa has more places for swingers"

A mate gave me this list. Do you know any more?

Swing clubs

Miami Velvet

An on premise swing club in Miami, Florida

Trapeze

An on premise swing club in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Plato's Repeat

An on premise swing club in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Deenie's Hideaway

An on premise swing club in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Club Chic

An on premise swing club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Local parties

Bliss Party Pictures & Video

Overheard, “I have never seen so many hot women in one place partying and making out openly.”

Show Off Your Alter Ego at the Fetish Party

You hear the word “fetish” and a number of things normally come to mind: dominatrix, sexy shoes, or something taboo.

Bliss Club

Erotic themed parties for couples and bi females.

Flirt Party

Skin Party

Google Club Relate .

Trafford Centre hotel

"Google Club Relate . "

I did. Is it a masterbation group?

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Whilst we have been on holiday in Fort Lauderdale for the last 3 years, we have tried both Miami Vevet in Miami and Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale...

We loved Trapeze so much we went twice this year... and will be back there for a couple of nights next May... lovely club with lots of playing - and mostly in the open (rather than in locked rooms). Miami velvet seemed to be a bigger club, but we did not really enjoy it and definitely not as much playing...

Trafford Centre hotel

"Whilst we have been on holiday in Fort Lauderdale for the last 3 years, we have tried both Miami Vevet in Miami and Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale...

We loved Trapeze so much we went twice this year... and will be back there for a couple of nights next May... lovely club with lots of playing - and mostly in the open (rather than in locked rooms). Miami velvet seemed to be a bigger club, but we did not really enjoy it and definitely not as much playing..."

Brill. I just looked and they are only 30 miles apart. Are they quite expensive for a single male?

"Google Club Relate .

I did. Is it a masterbation group? "

It is but there’s lots more than just nadturbation .

"Tampa has more places for swingers

A mate gave me this list. Do you know any more?

Swing clubs

Miami Velvet

An on premise swing club in Miami, Florida

Trapeze

An on premise swing club in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Plato's Repeat

An on premise swing club in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Deenie's Hideaway

An on premise swing club in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Club Chic

An on premise swing club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Local parties

Bliss Party Pictures & Video

Overheard, “I have never seen so many hot women in one place partying and making out openly.”

Show Off Your Alter Ego at the Fetish Party

You hear the word “fetish” and a number of things normally come to mind: dominatrix, sexy shoes, or something taboo.

Bliss Club

Flirt Party

Skin Party

"

Try the Rooftop Resort .

Trafford Centre hotel

"Try the Rooftop Resort . "

What's New York and that area like for the scene, Dan?

Trafford Centre hotel

"Whilst we have been on holiday in Fort Lauderdale for the last 3 years, we have tried both Miami Vevet in Miami and Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale...

We loved Trapeze so much we went twice this year... and will be back there for a couple of nights next May... lovely club with lots of playing - and mostly in the open (rather than in locked rooms). Miami velvet seemed to be a bigger club, but we did not really enjoy it and definitely not as much playing...

Brill. I just looked and they are only 30 miles apart. Are they quite expensive for a single male? "

Booked Fort Laudedale from Christmas Eve til 10th January. Staying in an AirBnB and told the hostess I'm a swinger and I'll be going to Trapeze during my stay. She's admitted she's intrigued. I now have to try and talk her into accompanying me. Challenge accepted. xxx

Anything happened?

Trafford Centre hotel

"Anything happened?"

I went to Trapeze first time last night and I enjoyed it. Good club but as with most clubs as a single male it probably takes a view visits to get a feel for what's accepted and not.

Sweet! Did you see/get any play?

How many single men compared to couples?

Trafford Centre hotel

"Sweet! Did you see/get any play?

How many single men compared to couples?"

There's a couples part and single male part. Generally couples drift to the couples part for a while and then cum over to the single male side later.

Plenty of couples and single males and I think most of the singles played in one form or another.

I had my second visit last night and had a cracking night and was busy too.

Like with any club there's never any way of predicting how it will go or if it will go so you're better off not expecting to play then if you do it's all good.

By *exNewCouple  over a year ago

west bromwich

Heading to Fort Lauderdale in feb. What night did you go to trapeze? Did you try any others? We are a couple sx

Trafford Centre hotel

"Heading to Fort Lauderdale in feb. What night did you go to trapeze? Did you try any others? We are a couple sx"

I think I was a little harsh on the food initially as its picked up an awful lot recently.

I've been Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (not Saturday's as it's their couples only night).

I've only gone to Trapeze as the clubs are all $100 membership around here and I can't rush to that on spec.

As with anywhere it depends what you're after as to when you're better going.

Sheffield

Hi...

Glad you enjoyed Trapeze... we think it is one of the best clubs we have been to (our opinion) but will definitely be back there for a couple of nights in May

Trafford Centre hotel

Aren't you guys going to be in GC the same time as me? 15th March to 29th?

Trafford Centre hotel

"Hi...

Glad you enjoyed Trapeze... we think it is one of the best clubs we have been to (our opinion) but will definitely be back there for a couple of nights in May"

Trap's a decent club but even though I understand and appreciate the need to separate the couples side from the single male side I will never like that. Its a shame that so many of the guys that go don't know how to behave themselves and that the security have not slung those out that have not adhered to the rules.

I think they need more forceful and read the riot act to single guys if they are not real swingers just chances.

I saw this pain in the arse nuisance groping countless ladies and had been told many times that it was not cool and one couple told security yet he just got a ticking off. He continued doing exactly what he had been doing afterwards and even came back in to the single male side dressed late on and was told he needed to dress down in there so he went to the door took his jumper off and reappeared seconds later. This sort of idiot was commonplace sadly and they just couldn't grasp that the couples weren't just fair game once they were in the play area.

It has been an uphill struggle getting anywhere because you just get roped in under the same category as these idiots.

Add to that the fact that a lot of different races will only play with their own race and I'm surprised I've played at all instead of most nights in some shape or form.

I'm certainly looking forward to getting back to normal in the UK and the party scene at home.

Sheffield

"Aren't you guys going to be in GC the same time as me? 15th March to 29th? "

We will be there first week of March only... so no...

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

There is a small but fun scene in the Keys or there was 2 years ago really nice people down that way.

"Google Club Relate .

I did. Is it a masterbation group?

It is but there’s lots more than just nadturbation . "

It's good the nads aren't neglected though.

Trafford Centre hotel

"Aren't you guys going to be in GC the same time as me? 15th March to 29th?

We will be there first week of March only... so no..."

Sorry, I got you confused 2supwanted03.

I really hope you have a cracking time at both as I'm sure you will.

By *rank7737Man  over a year ago

Hey guys im going to be in the Deerfield beach / Fort Lauderdale from March 3th next year 2022 so im definitely going to check out of or two of the clubs x

Trafford Centre hotel

"Hey guys im going to be in the Deerfield beach / Fort Lauderdale from March 3th next year 2022 so im definitely going to check out of or two of the clubs x"

Good Luck Frank. Quite different to the UK over there and more akin to the clubs in Gran Canaria which tend to have a large majority of holiday swingers rather than those living the lifestyle like myself.

Stay safe and keep your wits about you. Give Haulover nudist beach a try between Lifeguard Station 14 and 15 (I think) as you will find it's where the clubbers that go to Trapeze frequent as do other swingers (similar to what was kiosk 4 in Maspalomas).

By *elmutnewton6Man  over a year ago

Jupiter

Heading tp Florida this coming weekend for 2 weeks. Looking forward to my first visit to Trapeze. Will be staying in Miami and West Palm. Happy to meet any fellow travellers.

By *emptusboth777Couple  over a year ago

oxford

We are staying in fort Lauderdale next July for a few days prior to heading to our cruise. Looking fwd to exploring the area

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Has anyone tried Secrets Hideaway resort in Kissimmee?

If so what did you think?

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"Has anyone tried Secrets Hideaway resort in Kissimmee?

If so what did you think?"

We’ve been to Secrets many times. It’s certainly a different vibe to most U.K. and European clubs. Originally it was a Ramada Hotel, so is still based around a quadrangle. The hotel rooms are all now individually owned as condos so have very different decor….some are awesome, others more dated. On a typical warm sunny Florida weekend it’s really chilled out through the day. The dance club and bar area is quite small, and usually VERY LOUD, so intimate chat there is tough. The play areas are fully dress down to naked.

Our advice for most USA clubs is to not have high expectations of “play” many of the lifestylers there are extremely “social”, which is awesome on an extended visit, but frustrating on any given evening….if you’re looking for instantaneous fun. Any cpls feel free to pm for more info…

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Thanks for the reply.

From what I'd seen on the website you pretty much confirmed what I had guessed about the rooms being privately owned. A bit like the apartments in Cap d'Agde. From super luxury to dated and everything in between.

We have a few American friends so we understand the social side. Americans seem to swing much differently to Europeans.

We haven't had a long haul holiday for over 2 years and quite fancied giving Florida another go. Maybe incorporate a long weekend at Secrets during our stay.

By *imnher17Couple  over a year ago

Mirfield

Staying in Kissimmee over Christmas/new year close to the Aldi/Walmart at the bottom of the 192. Arrive 21st - 3rd hit us up if you'd like a social.

By *teviesmith73Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

St Petes beach in a few days if any is around

» Add a new message to this topic