FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Vegas 24th to 29th May

Vegas 24th to 29th May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kpx69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cumbria

Staying in Downtown Vegas May 24th to 29th.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick111Man  over a year ago

Swindon

I am there 25th May to 1st June. I am staying on the strip. Looking forward to meeting some new friend and having adventures.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmm will be there the same dates would love to hear back from you

By *attooedTigerMan  over a year ago

SE London

Haha, if you’re staying in Downtown be prepared for the influx of Mohawks and studded leather jackets as it’s Punk Rock Bowling weekend 23rd to 27th

Which I shall be flying out for

cumbria

"Haha, if you’re staying in Downtown be prepared for the influx of Mohawks and studded leather jackets as it’s Punk Rock Bowling weekend 23rd to 27th

Which I shall be flying out for "

Yep, us too

SE London

"Haha, if you’re staying in Downtown be prepared for the influx of Mohawks and studded leather jackets as it’s Punk Rock Bowling weekend 23rd to 27th

Yep, us too "

Quality! Never expected anyone from here to be going! Lol. Have you been before? Best festival in the world

cumbria

Yep, us too

Yes, been once before, loved it. The pool parties are ace too.

Quality! Never expected anyone from here to be going! Lol. Have you been before? Best festival in the world "

SE London

Done a few now over the past 5 years. Never done the pool parties there as heard they’re a bit of a nightmare getting into if you’re not in the hotel (as I always stay a few days either side further out and Uber in to the festival)

Really good line up this year, got tickets for the Pennywise show as well on the Friday.

If you’ve not been there before I can HIGHLY recommend the Double Down Saloon (TSOL are playing there the night I arrive so going to try and get to that), Golden Tiki Bar and Frankie’s Tiki Bar

cumbria

Never had a problem getting the pool parties last time and we were in a different hotel. I think there was problems over the last couple if as they moved them to a smaller pool area but back to a decent size pool area this year. Were going to the Mad Sin show when we arrive.

SE London

Cool - there’s FAR too many great things going on this year, Friday alone I’m going to try and get to Blag of The Dwarves acoustic at Golden Nugget, Pennywise club show then if I’m still standing might even try and get to Sniper 66 at Hogs & Heifers.

It’s gonna be a LONG weekend

cumbria

Love Hogs and Heifers, they have a photo booth and the walls around it are covered in photos of tits.

SE London

Not been to Hogs & Heifers yet, been to Vegas loads of times and it’s on my ‘to do’ list, same as Evel Pie, just never got round to it.

Anyone in particular you’re looking forward to seeing?

The Lillingtons are high on my list as only seen them once before. Dead Boys & Fear as never seen them before. Rancid are always excellent, and hoping to bump into Lars (as he tattooed me a couple of years ago so hopefully he’ll remember me )

Cadillacs in the Golden Nugget is good for a few tequilas as well

cumbria

Rancid (I got the tattoo too) Casualties, Street Dogs, Fucked up, Lower Class Brats and i really want to see H2o and The Pietasters at the pool parties.

We're on the guest list for Conflict show if we can make it, usually knackered by then.

SE London

"Rancid (I got the tattoo too) Casualties, Street Dogs, Fucked up, Lower Class Brats and i really want to see H2o and The Pietasters at the pool parties.

We're on the guest list for Conflict show if we can make it, usually knackered by then. "

Good work, Lars is a top fella - mate of mine does their security when they’re in the UK.

That’s the thing, always start off with great plans and with the sun, alcohol, late nights and all the fun they can sometimes fall by the wayside - wouldn’t mind doing the H2O pool party but they’re playing London in July so may just wait until then.

If you see a short arsed bloke with a London accent at the bar, say hello and I’ll buy you both a beer - though maybe only mention Fabs very quietly just in case! Lol

cumbria

We're meeting friends over there so yes we'll be discrete. We'll keep an eye out for you.

By *az90Man  over a year ago

Visiting

In Vegas with my partner 24th to 28th May. Looking some fun no doubt lol

» Add a new message to this topic