FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virgin Atlantic free covid 19 insurance

Virgin Atlantic free covid 19 insurance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Virgin Atlantic -

"We are adding industry leading and completely free of charge Virgin Atlantic COVID-19 Cover to every existing booking, as well as new bookings made for travel between 24th August 2020 to 31st March 2021."

Great news!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Virgin Atlantic -

"We are adding industry leading and completely free of charge Virgin Atlantic COVID-19 Cover to every existing booking, as well as new bookings made for travel between 24th August 2020 to 31st March 2021."

Great news! "

Indeed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's hope other airlines follow this

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

They are so desperate for cash, this is the only way people are going to book anything. Remains to be seen if they will be around when flying resumes.

"They are so desperate for cash, this is the only way people are going to book anything. Remains to be seen if they will be around when flying resumes."

I think your spot on bud, they will sell you the dream but airlines are in such a precarious situation right now I would not be risking my money . Situation is getting so bad even insurers will be going bust too, so it's just to big a risk in my eyes.

"They are so desperate for cash, this is the only way people are going to book anything. Remains to be seen if they will be around when flying resumes.

I think your spot on bud, they will sell you the dream but airlines are in such a precarious situation right now I would not be risking my money . Situation is getting so bad even insurers will be going bust too, so it's just to big a risk in my eyes. "

If paying in credit card your money is always gonna come back to you EVENTUALLY if they were to fold.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"They are so desperate for cash, this is the only way people are going to book anything. Remains to be seen if they will be around when flying resumes."

its not a bad move from an economic moe..... virgin at the moment have a huge cashflow issue, so until they can get the finances sorted out what this does is slow down the chances of everybody wanting refunds at once!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Good to see. I saw British Airways offered covid-19 coverage too, as part of their deal. But, there is no free lunch

A few countries were offering to cover costs if you developed infection abroad. This may be a way to control and limit infection spread, if you get contained within isolation accommodation, specifically for quarantine.

The UK could have been doing this from March, when they think over a Holiday Inn ar Heathrow.

Emeriates have been offering it for 3 weeks

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Virgin Atlantic -

Great news! "

Where can they fly to ?

"Virgin Atlantic -

Great news!

Where can they fly to ?"

Check their website?

An interesting idea I would think claims are limited though.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

When we looked the cover was invalid if you are travelling against FCO advice which is pretty much avoid all but essential travel to most places

the wetlands

"Virgin Atlantic -

Great news!

Where can they fly to ?

Check their website? "

I did

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Tui started this month's ago.

Then Emirates offered to pay funeral costs.

The thing with virgin is they don't actually fly anywhere It's mostly just the U.S

the wetlands

"Tui started this month's ago.

The thing with virgin is they don't actually fly anywhere It's mostly just the U.S "

And we're not allowed in, that's what I was thinking.

The thing with virgin is they don't actually fly anywhere It's mostly just the U.S

And we're not allowed in, that's what I was thinking.

"

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"Virgin Atlantic -

Great news!

Where can they fly to ?"

Scotland, Nigeria, South Africa, Israel, India, China, Hong Kong, various locations in central and North America directly or via Delta.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Insurance is no good when you are dead, come on people, smell the roses.

Oh no you have no sense of smell apparently

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

The thing with virgin is they don't actually fly anywhere It's mostly just the U.S "

Yeah but they have the best lounges, free cocktails and massages and manicures while you wait to board, service is 10x better than BA too often give free upgrades to a bed on overnight flights

Yeah but they have the best lounges, free cocktails and massages and manicures while you wait to board, service is 10x better than BA too often give free upgrades to a bed on overnight flights "

10/20 years ago maybe. Apart from the Heathrow Clubhouse all their lounges are either closed, shared or a shadow of their former selves. Their latest UC fit out is shite. The Summer garden parties at Richards are long gone, the xmas do’s at Manor Royal with great chart acting bands are a thing of the past. I’ve been a huge fan and enjoyed the ride but VS is done. I even bit the bullet a couple years back and did BA 1st for first time. I wouldn’t have dreamt of crossing the divide for so long.

» Add a new message to this topic