FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Get a life?

Get a life?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heEvilWithin OP   Woman  over a year ago

Barnsley

So there seem to be a bunch of people naming, shaming and reporting those who are meeting during covid. Before you ask - no I have not been reported but people I know have.

Firstly mind your own business?

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

Secondly you don't know people's situations. Ie there are people who are covid tested every week because of work.

Thirdly you are probably more likely to catch covid down your local supermarket than you are meeting someone one to one. You know.. People not washing their hands and stuff. Also if your kids go to school /uni then you are also more likely to catch it.

I'll stop numbering now..

Covid isn't going away any time soon. Hospitals are preparing for at least another 18 months. So tell me.. After 18m are you still going to be so judgemental? If you're single you aren't going to meet anyone during that time? If you're in a couple then at least you get a fuck?

Anyway regardless of this I hope everyone is staying safe and this post will most likely get reported.. Woohoo!

Also I don't really care about the forum cliques opinion. When you actually start meeting up with people then you can have a say.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"So there seem to be a bunch of people naming, shaming and reporting those who are meeting during covid. Before you ask - no I have not been reported but people I know have.

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

Secondly you don't know people's situations. Ie there are people who are covid tested every week because of work.

Thirdly you are probably more likely to catch covid down your local supermarket than you are meeting someone one to one. You know.. People not washing their hands and stuff. Also if your kids go to school /uni then you are also more likely to catch it.

Covid isn't going away any time soon. Hospitals are preparing for at least another 18 months. So tell me.. After 18m are you still going to be so judgemental? If you're single you aren't going to meet anyone during that time? If you're in a couple then at least you get a fuck?

Anyway regardless of this I hope everyone is staying safe and this post will most likely get reported.. Woohoo!

Also I don't really care about the forum cliques opinion. When you actually start meeting up with people then you can have a say.

"

We are on your side when the shit flinging starts in a mo

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Turning into a nation of snitches and curtain twitchers ain't the way to go

Barnsley

It's just the entitlement that bothers me. Like they feel they have the power so they're going to abuse it.

What people do in their free time is up to them. Not any of you..

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I imagine people are trying to stay safe by avoiding and reporting people not following the rules.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"So there seem to be a bunch of people naming, shaming and reporting those who are meeting during covid. Before you ask - no I have not been reported but people I know have.

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

"

You say "get a life", " mind your own business" etc, and then feel the need to rant on about!

Do people not understand irony?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's just the entitlement that bothers me. Like they feel they have the power so they're going to abuse it.

What people do in their free time is up to them. Not any of you.. "

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

[Removed by poster at 14/10/20 18:14:25]

Barnsley

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

You say "get a life", " mind your own business" etc, and then feel the need to rant on about!

Do people not understand irony? "

Not ranting I just like to throw a controversial statement in once in a while to laugh at people's smart ass intellectual thoughts on the matter. It brightens up my day

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

Do people not understand irony? "

Hahahaha my first thought too

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I agree 100% with your post. Some days I don't look at the virus forum because of the negativity and anger that seems to surround it.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I imagine people are trying to stay safe by avoiding and reporting people not following the rules. "

Exactly or trying to protect vulnerable family member and don’t wish them to die because of someone’s entitlement to casual sex ... how dare they indeed!

Well said. We’ll await the forum bullies stomping into this thread.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I imagine people are trying to stay safe by avoiding and reporting people not following the rules.

Exactly or trying to protect vulnerable family member and don’t wish them to die because of someone’s entitlement to casual sex ... how dare they indeed! "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

This gonna be good. Wait till Fab Karen sees this.

"It's just the entitlement that bothers me. Like they feel they have the power so they're going to abuse it.

What people do in their free time is up to them. Not any of you.. "

Of course people behaving how they like with disregard for restrictions and rules aren't displaying any entitlement at all, are they

Grow up?

Get a life... Or a job?

"

Very brave of you to put this up but I have to say, well said!! x

"This gonna be good. Wait till Fab Karen sees this. "

There’s a lot on here

Barnsley

"This gonna be good. Wait till Fab Karen sees this. "

Is there a fab Karen? Lol that cheered me up thank you

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 14/10/20 18:21:46]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

Arranging anything other than social meets where local restrictions allow via fab remains against Fab terms and conditions.