FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Zinc

Zinc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had quite a few threads on the benefits of vitamin D. But we have not had one on zinc so have a little watch on this video by Dr John Campbell about new research on how it can lessen the effects of COVID-19.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvRR_y5i-k

I think I'll put it on my shopping list...welcome your thoughts on this.

But unless your a expert on zinc I'd suggest you watch the video before commenting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I take the Vit C and Zinc combo that you pop into water, have done for years, makes your wee quite bright lol but hopefully gives your immune a good boost

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Was advised by a herbal medicionalist to take zinc yes ago for immune system and prostate..

"Was advised by a herbal medicionalist to take zinc yes ago for immune system and prostate.."

What dose do you take? As the only thing so far on the video was he was unsure of the correct dosage.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Got some ZMA in my bedside drawer. Will chase it down with my Vit D.

Gives you vivid dreams though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I take Zinc balanced with Iron with Vit C and D have done for years.

What comes from nature can be solved by nature so homeopathy and natural vitamins helps keep virus at bay.

Don’t trust any synthetic vaccine if they make one, it’ll prob give a long term side effect like cancer which of course we won’t discover the side effects for 5 years.

in Lancashire

"Was advised by a herbal medicionalist to take zinc yes ago for immune system and prostate..

What dose do you take? As the only thing so far on the video was he was unsure of the correct dosage. "

15mg daily..

"Was advised by a herbal medicionalist to take zinc yes ago for immune system and prostate..

What dose do you take? As the only thing so far on the video was he was unsure of the correct dosage.

15mg daily.."

Cheers I'm on to it

in Lancashire

15mg daily..

Cheers I'm on to it "

Welcome though I would seek advice on what is right for you..

15mg daily..

Cheers I'm on to it

Welcome though I would seek advice on what is right for you.."

Bugger that's a thought

Zinc give me a permanent erection

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

15mg daily.."

15mg a day won't do you any harm. Its around the RDA. 3 oysters apparently has 75mg in it, like most vitamins and minerals unless you go stupid the body just wees out the excess If you are reasonably healthy and have a decent balanced diet i doubt any suppliment will make much difference. But if it makes anyone feel better where is the harm.

"Zinc give me a permanent erection"

I can see

15mg daily..

15mg a day won't do you any harm. Its around the RDA. 3 oysters apparently has 75mg in it, like most vitamins and minerals unless you go stupid the body just wees out the excess If you are reasonably healthy and have a decent balanced diet i doubt any suppliment will make much difference. But if it makes anyone feel better where is the harm."

Apparently certain nuts and baked beans have it...but baked beans makes me very flatulent

"Zinc give me a permanent erection

I can see "

Naughty boy

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I take the Vit C and Zinc combo that you pop into water, have done for years, makes your wee quite bright lol but hopefully gives your immune a good boost "

I’ve been doing this for years too on advice of a private GP., it’s 1000mg VitC plus zinc. also a good way of getting a pint of water in first thing. Haven’t been sick for years. If I have a really hard session in the gym I take extra zinc (ZMA caps) before bed.

I was told by my GP that healthy adults with a normal balanced diet shouldn't need extra vitamins.

He said they wouldn't do me any harm but I'm his opinion The only effect is expensive wee.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I was told by my GP that healthy adults with a normal balanced diet shouldn't need extra vitamins.

He said they wouldn't do me any harm but I'm his opinion The only effect is expensive wee. "

The generally accepted exception to this in the UK is vitamin D

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I was told by my GP that healthy adults with a normal balanced diet shouldn't need extra vitamins.

He said they wouldn't do me any harm but I'm his opinion The only effect is expensive wee. "

That’s typical NHS, just about every private medical professional I know says the opposite and takes very large amounts of high quality vitC and Zinc, way over the RDA and extra D in winter. Why? They can’t afford to be off sick but there’s also loads of anecdotal evidence that it prevents all kinds of serious diseases in the long turn. Even a NHS doctor told my daughter this as a way to prevent repetitive sore throats and then said officially I can’t give you that advice, but I do it myself , 1000mg every single day

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He said they wouldn't do me any harm but I'm his opinion The only effect is expensive wee.

That’s typical NHS, just about every private medical professional I know says the opposite and takes very large amounts of high quality vitC and Zinc, way over the RDA and extra D in winter. Why? They can’t afford to be off sick but there’s also loads of anecdotal evidence that it prevents all kinds of serious diseases in the long turn. Even a NHS doctor told my daughter this as a way to prevent repetitive sore throats and then said officially I can’t give you that advice, but I do it myself , 1000mg every single day "

Is that 1000mg of Vit C you take?

I see it advocated on fitness forums all the time as it apparently also “helps“ with Weight loss.

Semen contains zinc. You know, I'm just saying, in case you need a top up. Ask your fella for more info

If eating healthy diet you get enough vits n minerals..(vit d is needed by many) you wee away what the body doesnt need.

So save your money and use the pennies to eat better

"If eating healthy diet you get enough vits n minerals..(vit d is needed by many) you wee away what the body doesnt need.

So save your money and use the pennies to eat better"

What if your not a lover of oysters, nuts and baked beans?

"Semen contains zinc. You know, I'm just saying, in case you need a top up. Ask your fella for more info "

That's assuming he's got adequate zinc in his body

Vitamin c, d, zinc. No doubt a good all round diet is beneficial to keeping you healthy but more important in preventing covid spread is: keeping your distance good hygiene regular hand washing and wearing face masks when required

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

They always say that...and zinc is a mineral

Just to add to this that trump has been taking zinc for a good few months...it did him no harm eh

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

Zinc supplements make your penis bigger if you have one while taken when younger. Well so they say.

"Zinc supplements make your penis bigger if you have one while taken when younger. Well so they say."

Just as long as it's not like happened to dash ,further up^^^

Could be a bit embarrassing walking around Tesco

I have noticed quite a few papers on combination therapies which use very high doses of zinc and vitamin d in them many seem to have very positive results.

I also read an interesting paper on fatty acids and omega 6 stopping receptors latching to ac2s.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It is quite simple for you to get your daily dose of zinc by eating a varied selection of foods..

Zinc can be found in red meats and chicken as well as dark green veg and mushrooms, beans and milk.

Like many vitamins and minerals, any excess gets excreted out of the body to prevent toxic levels building up.

Taking high doses of zinc can also cause severe health issues quite quickly, so ensure that you purchase any supplements from reputable suppliers and not on the internet where provenance cannot be traced.

As they say, eat a rainbow of foods and you will get almost all the minerals and vitamins that the human body requires.

"It is quite simple for you to get your daily dose of zinc by eating a varied selection of foods..

Zinc can be found in red meats and chicken as well as dark green veg and mushrooms, beans and milk.

Like many vitamins and minerals, any excess gets excreted out of the body to prevent toxic levels building up.

Taking high doses of zinc can also cause severe health issues quite quickly, so ensure that you purchase any supplements from reputable suppliers and not on the internet where provenance cannot be traced.

As they say, eat a rainbow of foods and you will get almost all the minerals and vitamins that the human body requires. "

That's all good and well if you have the time to source all the foods and cook the meals with the correct daily dose you need. This post (with the video) was more on the subject of getting a armoury against covid in the short term.

We all know we can get most vitamins from a good diet...but the fact of it is people tend to eat what they like on the whole.

By *ye-spyMan  over a year ago

London

Taking a multivitamin makes sense because the amount you would have to take to overdose is very high and not getting enough vitamins in your daily diet can damage health.

The RDA on vitamins is only the amount you need not to get sick or have other health problems but no one knows the RDA for optimal health.

» Add a new message to this topic