FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > We cant socialize but I can still get a massage?

We cant socialize but I can still get a massage?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It just boggles my mind that in light of everything and the second/third wave we are currently in,I can still do this.

I cant socialize in door with friends ( which I understand and agree with) but I can go to a massage places and have my back and neck rubbed down by some one preety much less than 1 meter away in a indoor environment.. how is that still currently a thing?

Slight rant over.

Gent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"It just boggles my mind that in light of everything and the second/third wave we are currently in,I can still do this.

I cant socialize in door with friends ( which I understand and agree with) but I can go to a massage places and have my back and neck rubbed down by some one preety much less than 1 meter away in a indoor environment.. how is that still currently a thing?

Slight rant over.

Gent"

Do they do extras ? If yes please PM me the location

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Balance of economy and public health.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If your friend is a tradeperson supplying a service, you can associate indoors.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"It just boggles my mind that in light of everything and the second/third wave we are currently in,I can still do this.

Slight rant over.

Gent"

Dont go then its very simple.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Slight rant over.

GentDont go then its very simple. "

» Add a new message to this topic