FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > China recovers!

China recovers!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Well its not suprising to see that China has recovered from their covid outbreak. Their economy has recovered.

Let’s take England, which is the largest economy in the UK, our recovery has stalled and is now going into reverse.

We are all lions! led by donkeys.

Whenever we get back on our feet, those responsible for the travesty and tragedy must be held to account, those in the top must pay.

No more in hindsight replies from these fools, they are responsible for gross negligence akin to mass manslaughter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I honestly don't see the point you're making.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Well its not suprising to see that China has recovered from their covid outbreak. Their economy has recovered.

Let’s take England, which is the largest economy in the UK, our recovery has stalled and is now going into reverse.

Whenever we get back on our feet, those responsible for the travesty and tragedy must be held to account, those in the top must pay.

No more in hindsight replies from these fools, they are responsible for gross negligence akin to mass manslaughter."

What do you suggest?

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

where no one knows

Carry that wall on, right round the spot.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hold those public servants with responsibilities to account at all times. I'm gobsmacked when I hear people say that Johnson and co are doing as well as should be expected . I didn't expect anyone to set such low standards levels.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Hold those public servants with responsibilities to account at all times. I'm gobsmacked when I hear people say that Johnson and co are doing as well as should be expected . I didn't expect anyone to set such low standards levels. "
Im the same when i hear people say how well sturgeon is doing.

liverpool

"Hold those public servants with responsibilities to account at all times. I'm gobsmacked when I hear people say that Johnson and co are doing as well as should be expected . I didn't expect anyone to set such low standards levels. Im the same when i hear people say how well sturgeon is doing. "

Suppose it must be quite difficult.. seeking a pm be able to string together a coherent sentence,?

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan  over a year ago

North East

"I honestly don't see the point you're making."

glad you are not the only one!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Well its not suprising to see that China has recovered from their covid outbreak. Their economy has recovered.

No more in hindsight replies from these fools, they are responsible for gross negligence akin to mass manslaughter."

Yes it's called the Brexit effect and the worst is coming soon

No more in hindsight replies from these fools, they are responsible for gross negligence akin to mass manslaughter.

Yes it's called the Brexit effect and the worst is coming soon"

https://youtu.be/9QCfieRFSKM

Have a listen to this euro mp about brexit

near ipswich

Have a listen to this euro mp about brexit"

Whats she worried about? i thought the eu wouldn't be affected by it .

Have a listen to this euro mp about brexitWhats she worried about? i thought the eu wouldn't be affected by it . "

She seems surprised that boris is a liar

near ipswich

Have a listen to this euro mp about brexitWhats she worried about? i thought the eu wouldn't be affected by it .

She seems surprised that boris is a liar"

Her family probably own a fishing boat.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Look at how china achieved that, they literally chained people in their homes, their every move is tracked.

The UK citizens (and the majority of the "free world") wont accept that.

People entering China have to pay £250 for a Covid test then have to isolate in a Government approved hotel for 2 weeks despite having their own property.

Would love to see Boris stimulate the hospitality industry by attempting that here.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Hold those public servants with responsibilities to account at all times. I'm gobsmacked when I hear people say that Johnson and co are doing as well as should be expected . I didn't expect anyone to set such low standards levels. "
So what do you want military rule as in China prison if you break the rules you would all moan more then.Grow up

Gloucestershire

What do you suggest?"

Something like a war crimes tribunal maybe?

liverpool

What do you suggest?

Something like a war crimes tribunal maybe? "

Who for?The Chinese?

I've spent many years in China, have you visited?.

I only ask because there is no real truth about China, they lie about everything and I mean everything, there's no figures on economic growth on China except for those released by the CCP, there is no case numbers except those that are released by the CCP, the Chinese people are very resilient and extraordinarily practical in terms of overcoming problems though and if anybody can do it, they can but don't believe a word the CCP say.

Nobody in China does

Gloucestershire

What do you suggest?

Something like a war crimes tribunal maybe?

Who for?The Chinese?"

I am thinking in our country, we have no say in the affairs of other nations.

The ones responsible are the people who refuse to help surpress the virus. Those who attend or host big gatherings. Those who refuse to wear a mask. Those who don't self isolate when told to. Those who insist on opening a business told to close.

China has surpressed the virus because the people did the right thing. Yes, that may be driven by fear of their regime, but hey, it worked.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

China would always bounce back, it's economy is based on producing the cheapest possible products for the rest of the world. Most of the worlds masks, gloves and sanitising products are coming out of China. On top of that, when china locked their country down, they Really locked the country down. In some places, they literally glued/welded doors shut and anyone who disobeyed the rules was imprisoned.

They also provided no financial help to businesses except for loans. Instead, to stimulate their economy they have announced increased public spending, creating jobs and increasing consumer confidence by starting national projects.

Cal

China,the biggest threat to the world

"China,the biggest threat to the world"

Would you like to explain as U don't follow why this is true?

The Chinese put in far more stricter controls than we did when the outbreak started. Their citizens also obeyed these measures, whereas we didn’t.

I’d also factor in the fact that China is a much larger country and people move around the country far less than we do.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Believing everything China says it's equal to believe shits Trump saying...something really weird smells about China, biggest population in the world have approx 6 cases daily while the rest of the world have trouble with virus

"The Chinese put in far more stricter controls than we did when the outbreak started. Their citizens also obeyed these measures, whereas we didn’t.

I’d also factor in the fact that China is a much larger country and people move around the country far less than we do.

"

I'll bet you any money they didn't, the Chinese still run wet markets despite being told not to, if the local CCP party turn a blind eye they get up to all sorts of shit.

Major city centers will be very strictly controlled, outside of that I doubt it very much.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

If anyone believes for one moment China has a lid on it then think again, ask any company that imports from China. Suddenly all is not what it seems.

They are masters of lying, and staging false TV releases.

Gloucestershire

"If anyone believes for one moment China has a lid on it then think again, ask any company that imports from China. Suddenly all is not what it seems.

They are masters of lying, and staging false TV releases. "

So do you have any hard evidence to back the claim up? If so it just another opinion which is biased.

Provide actual quantative data, then we can make a better asssessment.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Lack of landing bills, no demands for payment despite them saying they have shipped consignments. Lack of rubber products and additives, lack of steel. Drop in emissions, both polluting and radiating, not for one moment is it anything like they portray.

China has proved it can contain the virus better than most, but they need trade more than most and at the moment there are holes in that trade, it is not like it was. Contain or trade, they are struggling like most countries, and like others don't have the magic solution.

» Add a new message to this topic