FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Dmitriy Stuzhuk 33 says covid does not exist , dies

Dmitriy Stuzhuk 33 says covid does not exist , dies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncutgem OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath ish

I suppose this is fake news !!!

You will notice he had no desire to avoid hospital care despite his repeated posts &'presumably lack of any atempt to avoid catching or spreading something which does not exist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suppose this is fake news !!!

You will notice he had no desire to avoid hospital care despite his repeated posts &'presumably lack of any atempt to avoid catching or spreading something which does not exist"

There is no need to gloat about someone who didn't believe in Covid dying.

By *ncutgem OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath ish

You will notice he had no desire to avoid hospital care despite his repeated posts &'presumably lack of any atempt to avoid catching or spreading something which does not exist

There is no need to gloat about someone who didn't believe in Covid dying."

Speak THE truth and you are accused of gloating typical

The megaminds will point to a YouTube video that explains that it was bill gates who killed him.

For some people they'll need to lose somebody close to see the dangers, sadly that could well be the case the way it's going in the UK

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't know the story but wonder that he maybe changed his mind, before his death? I'm against capital punishment for heinous crimes, so wouldn't want a denier to lose their life either.

The motivation that drives deniers isn't rational, as we see here too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I know quite a few people who tell me they don't "believe" in the flu vaccination. One of them had flu a couple of years back and they're now quite evangelical in their belief in it. Experience and fear can change belief but not believing in something doesn't stop it being real.

I wish the guys family and friends well, he was very young.

"I know quite a few people who tell me they don't "believe" in the flu vaccination. One of them had flu a couple of years back and they're now quite evangelical in their belief in it. Experience and fear can change belief but not believing in something doesn't stop it being real.

I wish the guys family and friends well, he was very young. "

Some children need to burn their hands to learn that fire is hot.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know quite a few people who tell me they don't "believe" in the flu vaccination. One of them had flu a couple of years back and they're now quite evangelical in their belief in it. Experience and fear can change belief but not believing in something doesn't stop it being real.

Some children need to burn their hands to learn that fire is hot."

I think all of us have had to learn lessons the hard way. Sadly this guy's family learned the hardest one

Some children need to burn their hands to learn that fire is hot."

Some people walk on hot coals. Why on earth would you want to do that ? But they do it.

I wish the guys family and friends well, he was very young. "

I've had the flu jab and a pneumonia booster this year...used to be a get it on year and catch a cold then think it didn't work....then skip it the next year. Now a firm believer in getting it every year

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is no need to gloat about someone who didn't believe in Covid dying."

Now if he had said hahahahahaha he is dead it might have looked like gloating....but he didn't

There is another thread on here somewhere that says this guy had an underlying health condition that he was not aware of.

I've never actually heard of him and I'd never heard of fitness influencers or whatever he was called.

The strange non-jobs that some people have these days that make a lot of money for them out of gullible fools.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"There is another thread on here somewhere that says this guy had an underlying health condition that he was not aware of.

."

That makes it Ok then

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"There is another thread on here somewhere that says this guy had an underlying health condition that he was not aware of.

That makes it Ok then "

Yes he was thick

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

What worries me is this guy was an influencer, how many people did he influence that covid was not real?

You will notice he had no desire to avoid hospital care despite his repeated posts &'presumably lack of any atempt to avoid catching or spreading something which does not exist"

First I've heard of it but I do see the dark humour side

"What worries me is this guy was an influencer, how many people did he influence that covid was not real?"

True, this is why the COVID deniers are dangerous. This guy probably thought it was fake because he was exposed to the usual bullshit and conspiracy nonsense that is doing the rounds on here and social media . It is a sad story and I hope it serves as a lesson to those who are in denial

My advice is come off social media,especially Twitter.

» Add a new message to this topic