FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid secure

Covid secure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This phrase like many others during this bugs the shit out of me nothing is covid secure unless locked in a box in the middle of the woods 3 days after covid secure schools go back i got a cold or is it only covid that doesn't like soap just nonsense words the government uses

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"This phrase like many others during this bugs the shit out of me nothing is covid secure unless locked in a box in the middle of the woods 3 days after covid secure schools go back i got a cold or is it only covid that doesn't like soap just nonsense words the government uses "
Sorry your feeling this way try to be positive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This phrase like many others during this bugs the shit out of me nothing is covid secure unless locked in a box in the middle of the woods 3 days after covid secure schools go back i got a cold or is it only covid that doesn't like soap just nonsense words the government uses Sorry your feeling this way try to be positive"
i am positive i just feel people get sick theres no secure about it is all

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's similar to the phrase "safe sex" most people know it actually ought to be "safer sex". Same with "covid secure" it ought to be "as covid secure as possible"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a major part of my job making buildings "Covid Secure".

I don't like the phrase and I think it's very misleading but it's what Boris wants so who am I to argue

» Add a new message to this topic