FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > False results from tests

False results from tests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The rise in covid tests are false.

I know someone who booked a test at the drive thru ones they got stuck in traffic so when they got there it was shut.

The next day they got a result saying they was positive even though they never had a test.

How many other places in the world have their tests proved false.

I really think they are doing the tests to provide a mass DNA database.

I acknowledge there is a virus but I think the government don't have a clue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

Do you actually know someone this has happened to? I have heard almost the exact same thing doing the rounds on fb

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know the person.

Did you see that vid on FB who did the test he just opened it up put the swab straight into the test tube sent it off and was positive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They scan the bar code on your phone and the sample to confirm its yours so I don't believe non attendance would give a positive.

Club Play

No haven't seen a video. Seen a few of this same post going around.

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to get a false result but it’s impossible to get any kind of a result if you didn’t do the test.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

My experience of a test was I had a test last week submitted swab Wednesday lunch time abs got it back in the afternoon on Thursday - negative

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 08:49:39]

Leicestershire

Strange how Facebook seems to feature in these anecdotes so frequently...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

My mates mates uncle said he saw a large cylindrical object near a testing center and he is sure there must be others too..

And none of the testers ever eat in front of anyone..

Leicestershire

"My mates mates uncle said he saw a large cylindrical object near a testing center and he is sure there must be others too..

And none of the testers ever eat in front of anyone.."

A family friend is friends with a doctors mates mum.

By all accounts the testers open their mouths really wide and swallow mice whole.

Facebook keep deleting the video to keep it quiet though...

in Lancashire

"My mates mates uncle said he saw a large cylindrical object near a testing center and he is sure there must be others too..

By all accounts the testers open their mouths really wide and swallow mice whole.

Facebook keep deleting the video to keep it quiet though... "

Once the mice have gone..

Leicestershire

Once the mice have gone.. "

...they'll move onto McDonald's...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A sample size of 1, out of almost half a million, has no validity. The topic of test results validity has been covered in quite a lot of posts.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"The rise in covid tests are false.

I know someone who booked a test at the drive thru ones they got stuck in traffic so when they got there it was shut.

The next day they got a result saying they was positive even though they never had a test.

I acknowledge there is a virus but I think the government don't have a clue."

Didn't you post this a few days ago ? Same script ?

You cannot determine the rise in cases is false based on the anecdotal evidence of a grand total of 1 person. No matter what you believe or don't regarding covid 19, it's a ridiculous conclusion to come to

Didn't you post this a few days ago ? Same script ?"

To be fair certain people say the same thing on different threads daily. On both sides.

Club Play

"Strange how Facebook seems to feature in these anecdotes so frequently..."

When it's started on FB you know it's got to be true

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Didn't you post this a few days ago ? Same script ?"

You don't like to hear the truth?

the wetlands

You don't like to hear the truth? "

Same shite different day maybe ?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You don't like to hear the truth?

Same shite different day maybe ?"

OP if you are going to post absolute guff you have read on facebook be aware of how the green arrow works.

Hey my milkman's friend's cat's owner's cousin's mechanic's son overheard the same thing at the pub the other day

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Doesn’t surprise me in the least having worked in the public sector the level of incompetence, maladministration and cover up of failed projects is mind blowing.

I have heard these stories too from university students who forgot to post the test within 5 days and binned it and also got a positive result back.

I don’t think it’s done on purpose I just think they are overwhelmed and crap systems and processes , use all kinds of private companies with no goal but making money and are just massively fucking it up

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

You have to have the test within first 5 days of any symptoms or you get a false result 111 told me that

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I know the person.

Did you see that vid on FB who did the test he just opened it up put the swab straight into the test tube sent it off and was positive.

"

Why would they do that? What's the point?

Tin town

Once the mice have gone..

...they'll move onto McDonald's... "

He had a farm

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I know the person.

Why would they do that? What's the point? "

To prove that testing is incorrectly being carried out, which will affect the number of confirmed cases.

Tin town

"I know the person.

To prove that testing is incorrectly being carried out, which will affect the number of confirmed cases.

"

But it proves nothing of the sort. Its click bait but one test out of 250k per day is just an outlier.

Falkirk

"I know the person.

But it proves nothing of the sort. Its click bait but one test out of 250k per day is just an outlier. "

It can't be proven its not click bait.

If it is true, then it shows the numbers from test are being deliberately fudged to suit.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

There should be a sticky thread in the virus forum.

"Warning, put you tinfoil hat on before entering"

E

Club Play

"I know the person.

But it proves nothing of the sort. Its click bait but one test out of 250k per day is just an outlier.

If it is true, then it shows the numbers from test are being deliberately fudged to suit.

"

'if it's true' that's the thing that no one really knows, when it comes from FB or "my friend said/I know someone" theres no real validity or proof to that other than someone's word.

Falkirk

"I know the person.

'if it's true' that's the thing that no one really knows, when it comes from FB or "my friend said/I know someone" theres no real validity or proof to that other than someone's word.

"

Totally agree, but how many will deliberately follow suit after watching it?

Club Play

"I know the person.

Totally agree, but how many will deliberately follow suit after watching it?

"

My guess... Too many

Really? as soon as I hear the term ‘I know someone’ it tends to be made up

Leicestershire

"

Really? as soon as I hear the term ‘I know someone’ it tends to be made up "

That detail usually miraculously appears as soon as you call them put for posting bullshit.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Ive letter from having my test saying that the tests are not 100% proof ..

Exactly fully agree with u this has hapened in several.areas, my friend went to have a test done, he did not have signs of anything, stupity he rang work saying he needs a test done as his unwell, which was a lie, he turns up for test, gets asked if his beeing feeling unwell for last 5 days , temperture cought, and nausea, he says yes, so after 23 hours he gets a email u need to isolate u show signs of covid, its was a lie, ok for him his got his 2 weeks off, its all a game like u say,

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

We get false tests over here a lot in some states its down to the lab staff being rushed into doing it with little training. Better training more accurate results.

Tin town

"I know the person.

"

Absoluty not. If its true (and that is a big if given the source), it proves that one test out of 250k that day was an error.

Club Play

"Exactly fully agree with u this has hapened in several.areas, my friend went to have a test done, he did not have signs of anything, stupity he rang work saying he needs a test done as his unwell, which was a lie, he turns up for test, gets asked if his beeing feeling unwell for last 5 days , temperture cought, and nausea, he says yes, so after 23 hours he gets a email u need to isolate u show signs of covid, its was a lie, ok for him his got his 2 weeks off, its all a game like u say, "

So he claims to have symptoms & gets told to isolate due to having symptoms... That sounds like the right advice. Of course they will tell him to isolate, they only have his word to go on that he had symptoms which was a lie on his part.... That says nothing about the tests...

By *eOnlyLiveOnce200Man  over a year ago

Belfast

BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative...

"

Really? as soon as I hear the term ‘I know someone’ it tends to be made up

That detail usually miraculously appears as soon as you call them put for posting bullshit. "

Best two comments on this thread.

I was tested on Saturday due to having surgery on Thurs 29th

I received a letter from my hospital giving me a time to turn up and be tested for covid and then a time to give blood also for testing.

The called me that morning and asked me to swap times, to give blood first, then go and get covid test and then to fully isolate until day of operation

The covid test is only a snapshot in time, if I had then went and had blood taken the test would have been useless as I had then been in contact with the nurse taking blood, which makes full sense.

The covid test was gentle and easy, no horror story and result phoned through on the Monday will full instruction to continue isolation until operation

this was all carried out in a very professional & faultless manor at a Spire (axa ppp) hospital.

no aliens, no flying saucers, no spiders from mars, just educated qualified personnel carrying out their job.

The South

"Exactly fully agree with u this has hapened in several.areas, my friend went to have a test done, he did not have signs of anything, stupity he rang work saying he needs a test done as his unwell, which was a lie, he turns up for test, gets asked if his beeing feeling unwell for last 5 days , temperture cought, and nausea, he says yes, so after 23 hours he gets a email u need to isolate u show signs of covid, its was a lie, ok for him his got his 2 weeks off, its all a game like u say,

So he claims to have symptoms & gets told to isolate due to having symptoms... That sounds like the right advice. Of course they will tell him to isolate, they only have his word to go on that he had symptoms which was a lie on his part.... That says nothing about the tests..."

You've summed up my thoughts on that post too.

Someone lies about feeling unwell.

They then lie about their symptoms.

They're correctly told to self isolate, based on the lies they told.

Bit somehow this is proof the testing is flawed.......

The way some people's brains work baffles me some times.

E

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative... "

Why would someone send off two tests deliberately not using them unless you where hell bent on trying to prove the system is shit?

The fact that they carried no ‘matter’ on them means you’d get two inconclusive results... simple as that, there’s no way on earth you’d get either a negative or positive... there’s nothing to read from cotton wool strangely.

In short, Utter bollox statement from someone who’s obviously desperately trying to undermine the testing system.

The South

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative...

Why would someone send off two tests deliberately not using them unless you where hell bent on trying to prove the system is shit?

The fact that they carried no ‘matter’ on them means you’d get two inconclusive results... simple as that, there’s no way on earth you’d get either a negative or positive... there’s nothing to read from cotton wool strangely.

In short, Utter bollox statement from someone who’s obviously desperately trying to undermine the testing system."

The trouble is, the equally daft read nonsense like that, buy into it and perpetuate the myth that "The system doesn't work" when actually they broke it in the first place.

As a wise man once said; "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

E

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative...

In short, Utter bollox statement from someone who’s obviously desperately trying to undermine the testing system."

The only other thing I can think is if they’ve had their hands all over them.

It’s sickening to read some of these stories where people are lying about symptoms for time off work.

The South

In short, Utter bollox statement from someone who’s obviously desperately trying to undermine the testing system.

The only other thing I can think is if they’ve had their hands all over them.

It’s sickening to read some of these stories where people are lying about symptoms for time off work.

"

The same people who then moan about lockdown because case numbers are going up.

I despair sometimes.

E

Tin town

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative... "

Why would you send them off if they had been unused? I don't understand people who try to break something and the take great pleasure in spreading how clever they have been.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

There no way to validate any test result , most positive cases are symptomless anyway, something developed so quickly is bound to have issues. If the private companies who made it really fucked up, I don’t think now is a great time for them to own up but maybe in 10-20 there will be a book published by someone

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont believe this for a second having been tested myself they send you a unique barcode which is then scanned once you have had the test .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why would you even do that ?

What was you purpose for it ?

The NHS is is already on its knees yet you think this is acceptable behaviour ... disgusting!!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative... Why would you even do that ?

The NHS is is already on its knees yet you think this is acceptable behaviour ... disgusting!!! "

I wouldn't worry too much, it's unlikely to be true.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Did you lie to the NHS about your symptoms to be delivered two home tests ?

Scunthorpe

Firstly, Boris isn't an expert, his statement is not supported by science. The PCR test has been proven to be 99.7% accurate, with the false results being on the negative side. A test to show the presence of something is only able to return false positives if contaminated.

Also the claims that the inventor of the PCR process saying it wasn’t suitable are also wrong. He said that it wasn't the right test to use specifically for AIDS...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Stop wasting precious resources if you are booking tests but then returning unused tests, to prove something to your little mind. If anyone has truly even done it. Such actions will delay others getting tested, increasing the number of people catching it.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Firstly, Boris isn't an expert, his statement is not supported by science. The PCR test has been proven to be 99.7% accurate, with the false results being on the negative side. A test to show the presence of something is only able to return false positives if contaminated.

Also the claims that the inventor of the PCR process saying it wasn’t suitable are also wrong. He said that it wasn't the right test to use specifically for AIDS... "

The video doing the rounds on FB with the inventor of PCR really grates me. It is framed in the context of Covid but was recorded a long time before Covid emerged. The chap died before Covid emerged

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Very much this

How many people on here actually know what PCR is, how it is carried out, what it can tell you? PCR is a technique to amplify (increase in quantity) small amounts of genetic material, which in the case of Covid is RNA. The test uses small pre-prepared fragments of RNA which are designed to target sequences that are exclusive to the SARS-CoV-2 viral genome (these are called primers). This means only RNA fragments matching the exclusive SARS-CoV-2 sequence will be amplified.

False positives come in where someone is shedding "dead" virus. They test positive but are no longer infectious and most likely asymptomatic. This is an issue, yes, but it's the best system anyone has at the moment. The vast majority of the world is using the same procedure.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh no! I thought my lab was ultra secret but someone has let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, we do the Covid test but that's just a front. We amplify for human sequences too and yes we've built the largest UK DNA database in just three months.

Tin town

"Oh no! I thought my lab was ultra secret but someone has let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, we do the Covid test but that's just a front. We amplify for human sequences too and yes we've built the largest UK DNA database in just three months."

Bastards so it was all a bill Gates.. Travis bickle scam to get hold of my dna.

North West

"Oh no! I thought my lab was ultra secret but someone has let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, we do the Covid test but that's just a front. We amplify for human sequences too and yes we've built the largest UK DNA database in just three months."

Do you use 5G to do it?

in Lancashire

That you would actually do this says so much..

If you did it that is..

Very much this

How many people on here actually know what PCR is, how it is carried out, what it can tell you? PCR is a technique to amplify (increase in quantity) small amounts of genetic material, which in the case of Covid is RNA. The test uses small pre-prepared fragments of RNA which are designed to target sequences that are exclusive to the SARS-CoV-2 viral genome (these are called primers). This means only RNA fragments matching the exclusive SARS-CoV-2 sequence will be amplified.

False positives come in where someone is shedding "dead" virus. They test positive but are no longer infectious and most likely asymptomatic. This is an issue, yes, but it's the best system anyone has at the moment. The vast majority of the world is using the same procedure."

Oxford university centre for evidence based medicine have been recommending the reduction in the number of cycles used for months.

They claim it would reduce the pressure on track and trace. It would also mean we are not asking those who are not infectious to isolate along with all their close contacts.

Why?

The South

Yes, we do the Covid test but that's just a front.

We amplify for human sequences too and yes we've built the largest UK DNA database in just three months."

It's about time the National Dyslexics Association had it's own database.

E

the wetlands

You may not be aware of this, but the testing labs don't actually test samples just for the presence of the virus, they also test to ensure the presence of human DNA so that they can discard swabs which have been used incorrectly or sufficiently.

This is the reason that quite a lot of people receive an "inconclusive" result and have the test repeated.

Of course there is a very small chance that the swabs of two people on a swinger forum escaped the check or were deliberately contaminated by the person packing the kit who happened to be carrying the virus and two thirds tested false positive while the other one didn't.

There's also another reason but I'll let people draw their own conclusions

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"They scan the bar code on your phone and the sample to confirm its yours so I don't believe non attendance would give a positive. "

100% this

Impossible as you say sample is scanned in and out

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"BoJo the clown actually says in an interview that the tests give false positive results. Also the guy who created the PCR test they are using doesn't work for testing in the real world.. I sent two tests off one for me and one for the misses. Neither of them used. Test results back, one positive, one negative... Why would you even do that ?

The NHS is is already on its knees yet you think this is acceptable behaviour ... disgusting!!!

I wouldn't worry too much, it's unlikely to be true."

Not true

as I had a test come back this week saying unreadable please take another test

So highly unlikely

Guy put two tests I. A puddle and the other in fresh air..both came back positive ....mind blown

"Guy put two tests I. A puddle and the other in fresh air..both came back positive ....mind blown "

Bollocks.

"Guy put two tests I. A puddle and the other in fresh air..both came back positive ....mind blown

Bollocks."

True story. Your choice to believe or not but there you go TRUE

"Guy put two tests I. A puddle and the other in fresh air..both came back positive ....mind blown

Bollocks.

True story. Your choice to believe or not but there you go TRUE "

Still bollocks

Bollocks.

Still bollocks"

Oh well as you’ve said it it must be zzzzzz

Fact byeee

Bollocks.

Still bollocks

Fact byeee"

Doors on your left. Please let it hit you on the way out.

the wetlands

Bollocks.

I'm really glad you have us that choice. Thanks

the wetlands

Gave

Bollocks.

I'm really glad you have us that choice. Thanks

You are so welcome. Enjoy xxxx"

Bollocks.

Still bollocks

Fact byeee

Doors on your left. Please let it hit you on the way out. "

They will just go to another virus thread

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

There’s false test results when you are positive, four swab tests shown negative, hospitalised and covid shows up in bloods, so how many have had the swab test and been told negative when they are positive, doesn’t give much hope does it

Bollocks.

Still bollocks

Fact byeee

They will just go to another virus thread "

Unfortunately you are correct. Nothing like a bit of overt trolling themselves entertained

Bollocks.

Still bollocks

Fact byeee

They will just go to another virus thread

Unfortunately you are correct. Nothing like a bit of overt trolling themselves entertained"

Then big capitals speak loads

North West

"There’s false test results when you are positive, four swab tests shown negative, hospitalised and covid shows up in bloods, so how many have had the swab test and been told negative when they are positive, doesn’t give much hope does it "

False negs are easy when an untrained member of the public is asked to self swab. They don't shove it far enough into the nasal cavity or throat because it's uncomfortable. Unless your eyes water and you gag/damn near gag (for those of us without gag reflexes) then it's wrong. All swabs should be administered by trained people, not done by people who don't know where their nasopharynx is

I know of two people who haven't had tests and got positive results, it's very worrying indeed x

I know of two people who haven't had tests and got positive results, it's very worrying indeed x"

If you haven't had a test, they would not contact you. They would literally have no reason to.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I booked a test then later realised i was sans transport for it so didn't go & there is no easy way to tell them either so I didn't & just booked another test for the next day online as i'd done for the first one. No contact, no reminder, no spurious result arrived from the first appointment.

Result for the second arrived in two days.

S

The South

I know of two people who haven't had tests and got positive results, it's very worrying indeed x

If you haven't had a test, they would not contact you. They would literally have no reason to."

If you haven't had a test I'd guess they'd have no way of contacting you either.

E

If you haven't had a test, they would not contact you. They would literally have no reason to.

If you haven't had a test I'd guess they'd have no way of contacting you either.

E"

!!

Scunthorpe

The testing method isn't sufficient for harvesting DNA for that you need to be paring skin cells from soft fleshy areas (inside the cheek is favourite), the testing process is targeted mucus membranes. Although it is possible for DNA to be suspended in mucus or saliva, these secretions don't contain DNA so would be guaranteed to contain any.

Cal

Tin town

E"

Reminds me of the readers letters section of Viz...

The other day I didn't have covid so I didn't have a test, imagine my surprise when within seconds of me not having a test the phone rang and said you're a time wasting twat.... Shocked I was.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Have you even had a test op? You fill in your details on the pack.

If you don't do the test how on earth can they send you results?

I took one as a precaution after my childs school bubble was sent home. We checked in, did our test and filled in our pack. A guy then scanned the code, took our information again and we left.

I'm not sure your 'friend' is being totally honest.

"Exactly fully agree with u this has hapened in several.areas, my friend went to have a test done, he did not have signs of anything, stupity he rang work saying he needs a test done as his unwell, which was a lie, he turns up for test, gets asked if his beeing feeling unwell for last 5 days , temperture cought, and nausea, he says yes, so after 23 hours he gets a email u need to isolate u show signs of covid, its was a lie, ok for him his got his 2 weeks off, its all a game like u say,

So he claims to have symptoms & gets told to isolate due to having symptoms... That sounds like the right advice. Of course they will tell him to isolate, they only have his word to go on that he had symptoms which was a lie on his part.... That says nothing about the tests..."

Says alot abot the test nothing wrong him at alll just did a drma, but they say he has it, based on on his answers

Club Play

So he claims to have symptoms & gets told to isolate due to having symptoms... That sounds like the right advice. Of course they will tell him to isolate, they only have his word to go on that he had symptoms which was a lie on his part.... That says nothing about the tests...

Says alot abot the test nothing wrong him at alll just did a drma, but they say he has it, based on on his answers "

You mention nothing about what his test result came back as... They emailed him saying to isolate due to symptoms... That is what you said, that is not a test result of anything, that is advice based on what he has told them.

What does this show other than your friend has no test result?

By *argelabialover77Man  over a year ago

bromley

Had the hospital phone me today to tell me I can get the snip .it was cancelled due to the scamdemic I jumped at the chance and said when can I get it done .well you can come on the 4th and take your covid test then self isolate for 3 days .that's a bit hard as I am sole carer for 4 of my 7 kids .so i declined and said I'll wait until it's gone. She said it looks like it could be around for years to come .what a bit like the flu I said .the flu that you take a vaccine for that actually is the flu ..no thanks I'll keep it in my pants until then or .just stick it in a woman's mouth or arse or wear a condom .for anyone who believes this shit .wake up go watch the channel 4 series utopia it was out nearly 5 years ago .and it will all become clear . no clapping anymore on a thursday night not enough idiots

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Had the hospital phone me today to tell me I can get the snip .it was cancelled due to the scamdemic I jumped at the chance and said when can I get it done .well you can come on the 4th and take your covid test then self isolate for 3 days .that's a bit hard as I am sole carer for 4 of my 7 kids .so i declined and said I'll wait until it's gone. She said it looks like it could be around for years to come .what a bit like the flu I said .the flu that you take a vaccine for that actually is the flu ..no thanks I'll keep it in my pants until then or .just stick it in a woman's mouth or arse or wear a condom .for anyone who believes this shit .wake up go watch the channel 4 series utopia it was out nearly 5 years ago .and it will all become clear . no clapping anymore on a thursday night not enough idiots "

Covid will not go away. We will have to live with it. We can’t let 10million be infected in the same week though, it would collapse the health service

Tin town

"Had the hospital phone me today to tell me I can get the snip .it was cancelled due to the scamdemic I jumped at the chance and said when can I get it done .well you can come on the 4th and take your covid test then self isolate for 3 days .that's a bit hard as I am sole carer for 4 of my 7 kids .so i declined and said I'll wait until it's gone. She said it looks like it could be around for years to come .what a bit like the flu I said .the flu that you take a vaccine for that actually is the flu ..no thanks I'll keep it in my pants until then or .just stick it in a woman's mouth or arse or wear a condom .for anyone who believes this shit .wake up go watch the channel 4 series utopia it was out nearly 5 years ago .and it will all become clear . no clapping anymore on a thursday night not enough idiots "

Charming

The South

Says alot abot the test nothing wrong him at alll just did a drma, but they say he has it, based on on his answers "

Based on his answers which were, drum roll..............

lies.

So yes, it says nothing about the tests, but a Hell of a lot about the character of the individual.

E

The South

I have no words.

E

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Oddly i have had a text to say that I need to self isolate as I have been close to someone who has tested positive, something to do with an App that I don't have, and I don't even have a smart phone !

Scam ? someone I know winding me up ? who knows - having said that I am needless to say ignoring it; I have no symptoms or I may have taken it a little more seriously (or not).

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Oddly i have had a text to say that I need to self isolate as I have been close to someone who has tested positive, something to do with an App that I don't have, and I don't even have a smart phone !

Scam ? someone I know winding me up ? who knows - having said that I am needless to say ignoring it; I have no symptoms or I may have taken it a little more seriously (or not)."

The app doesn't text you. It doesn't know your number. It would advise to isolate within the app, which you don't have. In theory track and trace could contact if a positive case gave you as a close contact or you signed in somewhere that had positive cases, but as far as i am aware they ring not text.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Oddly i have had a text to say that I need to self isolate as I have been close to someone who has tested positive, something to do with an App that I don't have, and I don't even have a smart phone !

Scam ? someone I know winding me up ? who knows - having said that I am needless to say ignoring it; I have no symptoms or I may have taken it a little more seriously (or not).

The app doesn't text you. It doesn't know your number. It would advise to isolate within the app, which you don't have. In theory track and trace could contact if a positive case gave you as a close contact or you signed in somewhere that had positive cases, but as far as i am aware they ring not text."

Perhaps someone is taking the piss then if i log in anywhere i give my home number not my mobile so its not that - I had no idea how the App worked so thank you !

North West

The app doesn't text you. It doesn't know your number. It would advise to isolate within the app, which you don't have. In theory track and trace could contact if a positive case gave you as a close contact or you signed in somewhere that had positive cases, but as far as i am aware they ring not text.

Perhaps someone is taking the piss then if i log in anywhere i give my home number not my mobile so its not that - I had no idea how the App worked so thank you !"

Test and Trace ring and leave voicemail, they don't use any other method. I know this because my gym PT is working for them.

in Lancashire

"Guy put two tests I. A puddle and the other in fresh air..both came back positive ....mind blown "

A first year science student at would tell you that's tosh..

Then again I suppose the virus could live in puddles..

Best I carry the dogs over any on their walk tomorrow..just in case..

in Lancashire

Yes..

Of course you did..

Club Play

Best I carry the dogs over any on their walk tomorrow..just in case.. "

Wouldn't doggy wellies be easier?

in Lancashire

Wouldn't doggy wellies be easier? "

They don't stay on, had a dig with both dew class removed and got a set for him..

They looked good till he trotted off then they flapped about..

Maybe we should all carry big sponges to mop up the virus laced puddles..

Club Play

Wouldn't doggy wellies be easier?

They don't stay on, had a dig with both dew class removed and got a set for him..

They looked good till he trotted off then they flapped about..

Maybe we should all carry big sponges to mop up the virus laced puddles.. "

Haha you should have filmed that

I'm not keen on the idea of sponges, you would have to keep wringing them out, it would take too long

Leicestershire

"

Oh.

It's got 'true' in capital letters, must be true then...

If (and I use 'if' in an experimental fashion) you did waste two tests to make a pathetic point, then that's two tests that other people could have had that you wasted.

Not something to be particularly proud of.

Leicestershire

Well as the clapping on Thursday nights finished months ago, I can only assume you reside in a different reality to the rest of us...

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic