FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The Fuckwits are back

The Fuckwits are back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I understand from social media there are queues outside supermarkets and doubless the shelves being stripped of toilet rolls and pasta etc ..... again!

So our friendly neighbourhood brainless fuckwits are back with us ... probably never bought enough last month!! I’m sure they need all the toilet rolls to wipe their brains!

Will wait til next week to buy anything I need when the shelves are full again!

R xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

You're probably right, it likely going to be a struggle to get a delivery slot with supermarkets again it's going to be fun

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Yep saw this this morning a woman with 4 large packs of toilet roll in her trolley and cat food!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yep saw this this morning a woman with 4 large packs of toilet roll in her trolley and cat food!!"

Don’t mess with crazy cat ladies, they’ll cut you as soon as look at you.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I am not one for blaming the media but seeing them showing the obligatory trolley piled up with toilet roll shots that they run. I feel they are responsible for stoking up a lot of the panic buying.

In two weeks everything will be back to normal stock wise anyway. It’s fuck wittery of the lowest level.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I feel sorry for anyone who actually needs a delivery slot and essential items. Some people can't simply nip to the shop and get what they need because of mobility or lack of transport so these idiots are ruining it for everyone.

I was putting off shopping as I have a negative income level at the mo.

My friend is coming to stay for a week on Monday and we said we’d shop together.

Looking like there will be nothing to buy again

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The stupid know no bounds. Tragic

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Just back from Tesco doing my usual weekly shop, same time as I usually do it. Nothing extra.

Tesco rammed with three times as many people, chaos everywhere.

Woman in from of me with a large trolley. Nothing in it but loo rolls, piled so high they kept falling off.

Madness......

E

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Just back from Tesco doing my usual weekly shop, same time as I usually do it. Nothing extra.

Tesco rammed with three times as many people, chaos everywhere.

Woman in from of me with a large trolley. Nothing in it but loo rolls, piled so high they kept falling off.

Madness......

E

"

I would have called her out and said do you need imodeum as well

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Yep saw this this morning a woman with 4 large packs of toilet roll in her trolley and cat food!!"

Pity the two don’t go together, sick of picking up cat poo I’m out garden grrrrr!

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Lidl packed with people and full trolleys, looking around most of them appear to have eaten enough already.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Yep saw this this morning a woman with 4 large packs of toilet roll in her trolley and cat food!!

Pity the two don’t go together, sick of picking up cat poo I’m out garden grrrrr!"

Lidl electronic cat scarer works perfectly

"Yep saw this this morning a woman with 4 large packs of toilet roll in her trolley and cat food!!

Pity the two don’t go together, sick of picking up cat poo I’m out garden grrrrr!

Lidl electronic cat scarer works perfectly "

Thanks for the tip, need something as I’m sick of opening the window and shouting ‘Bugger off, go crap in your own garden’ at them lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Very glad we have an Ocado home delivery slot already booked for Sunday. We usually buy some cheaper things locally but I'm gonna push the boat out and buy branded beans etc for the first time in years. Cannot be faffed going to the local supermarket and being climbed over. Being at wheelchair height is fucking dangerous

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

"Lidl packed with people and full trolleys, looking around most of them appear to have eaten enough already. "

That was funny, but watch out....you just know the big brigade will be sharpening their knives, claiming it isn’t what they eat makes them like it...

My experience with supermarkets recently is that the biggest problem are the staff pickers. They just block the bloody aisles.

Thanks you home shoppers.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"I am not one for blaming the media but seeing them showing the obligatory trolley piled up with toilet roll shots that they run. I feel they are responsible for stoking up a lot of the panic buying.

In two weeks everything will be back to normal stock wise anyway. It’s fuck wittery of the lowest level. "

Just wait until January when the supermarkets won't be able to restock.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Just passed the local ASDA which I've not seen as busy for ages. I needed fuel but couldn't be arsed waiting around to get too the pumps. Huge Click & collect queue & trollies pulled high going across the car park.

I went to a different garage & picked up their last loaf of bread (which I needed) and had to forget about milk as the fridge was bare

By *NTW80Couple  over a year ago

South Normanton

Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Second run through ground hog day and I still haven't figured out why toilet rolls are needed. Guess we are stuck in the loop until we figure it out

North West

"Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame "

This

But then we ask the question - what about big families of 5, 6 or more?

It's a contraction.

We have a nation of geniuses who know all about Sweden and how coronavirus deaths are exaggerated and know things even epidemiologists don't know.

But then we're like chickens with our heads chopped off panic buying.

So the question is... are we a nation of Einsteins or is the man on the street dumber than dogshit?

(Don't bother answering. There's thousands of "Virus" posts that answer that question)

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

I don't understand why you'd stockpile toilet paper of all things.

North West

"I don't understand why you'd stockpile toilet paper of all things. "

Fusilli a'la bog roll?!

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Second run through ground hog day and I still haven't figured out why toilet rolls are needed. Guess we are stuck in the loop until we figure it out "

Because those buying all the loo rolls believe we are in the shit

"Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame

This

But then we ask the question - what about big families of 5, 6 or more?"

Would they need more than 3 packs to last a week though?

I think the supermarkets should limit people to 3 of certain items again.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame

This

I think the supermarkets should limit people to 3 of certain items again. "

We’ve had those restrictions here since early September on certain products, toilet roll, soap, sanitiser, bleach, pasta, flour to name a few

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"My experience with supermarkets recently is that the biggest problem are the staff pickers. They just block the bloody aisles.

Thanks you home shoppers."

I was in my local Morrisons at 7 am this morning doing my weekly shop, there were more order pickers than customers, they were emptying the shelves faster than other staff could refill them, they seem to take pride in seeing how many aisle's they could block.

North West

This

Dunno. Depends how much penne meals they all eat together in a given week? And how many dicky tummies needing extra bog rolls? I just know if some national rules came in on amount of stuff to buy, then there'd be the big family/shopping for 4 neighbours etc argument.

It's no skin off my nose.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 21:38:11]

This

Was in tesco tonight and loads of bog rolls on the shelves...but plenty of notices with 3 packs per customer

I bought 1 pack

This

Was in tesco tonight and loads of bog rolls on the shelves...but plenty of notices with 3 packs per customer

I bought 1 pack "

Why did you break the rules?

Asda in Badildon have closed early. Lucky enough just collected shopping as nd as lready got a collection slot in 2 weeks time.

This

I bought 1 pack "

That's because no one lives in Whitby

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

The queues the queues deep joy

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Boris said in his bulletin tonight there was no need to stock up.

Supermarket companies have been saying for weeks, when local & Regional lockdowns commenced, that unlike the first UK wide one, they've been stockpiling all essential goods for months, plus they have all the distribution systems strengthened and in place to ensure stocks can be easily maintained.

Yet, these eejits stock up as it it's the End of the World! Supermarkets have to get tough for everyone, and ration each customer to specific amounts of each product.

"It's a contraction.

We have a nation of geniuses who know all about Sweden and how coronavirus deaths are exaggerated and know things even epidemiologists don't know.

So the question is... are we a nation of Einsteins or is the man on the street dumber than dogshit?

(Don't bother answering. There's thousands of "Virus" posts that answer that question)"

I notice you assume that it’s covidiots that panic buy. Of course that’s nonsense but to be expected.

I shall go charity shop raiding then for treasures if they are all due to shut again. I can buy bread anytime.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Must be to clean the kitty poo.

North West

Must be to clean the kitty poo."

Would the cat be offended if it's owner bought Andrex?

I hate the fuckers, the amount of food that got wasted last time

"It's a contraction.

(Don't bother answering. There's thousands of "Virus" posts that answer that question)

I notice you assume that it’s covidiots that panic buy. Of course that’s nonsense but to be expected."

It's the people who believe covid doesn't exist but belive toilet paper and pasta will run out.

"I feel sorry for anyone who actually needs a delivery slot and essential items. Some people can't simply nip to the shop and get what they need because of mobility or lack of transport so these idiots are ruining it for everyone."

Unfortunately it is normally the very same people that rush out and stockpile or book delivery slots when they are perfectly capable of going to the supermarket that say we should shield the vulnerable and elderly. This is exactly why it cannot happen because people are so selfish and they say they will help out but then not prepared to leave delivery slots for people more in need.

It reminds me when people stocked up for a month because the shops were shut for a couple of days over Christmas ...

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Just passed the local ASDA which I've not seen as busy for ages. I needed fuel but couldn't be arsed waiting around to get too the pumps. Huge Click & collect queue & trollies pulled high going across the car park.

I went to a different garage & picked up their last loaf of bread (which I needed) and had to forget about milk as the fridge was bare "

Just a question;

Do you put gloves on when you use the pumps?

Notice most dont

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Have you not seen the adverts for cat food, I've often wondered what it's like on toast probably better than the crap fish past I had from Sainsburys.

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just passed the local ASDA which I've not seen as busy for ages. I needed fuel but couldn't be arsed waiting around to get too the pumps. Huge Click & collect queue & trollies pulled high going across the car park.

I went to a different garage & picked up their last loaf of bread (which I needed) and had to forget about milk as the fridge was bare

Just a question;

Notice most dont "

I love wearing marigolds while pumping because it feels like someone els..... oh, petrol pumps.

Just a question;

Notice most dont "

So long as you don't touch your face and then wash your hands thoroughly at the earliest opportunity you'll be fine.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Asda is Rammed right now, absolutely bonkers

On a mooch

"Asda is Rammed right now, absolutely bonkers "

The madness has begun, I think I’ll leave my weekly shop this week until Friday

Worcester

Strange how they are rammed even before they are open.......

Weird

"Strange how they are rammed even before they are open.......

Weird"

They don't open until 11am on sundays

the wetlands

Weird

They don't open until 11am on sundays"

Hence the thread title ?

In a Sparkly Dress

"Asda is Rammed right now, absolutely bonkers

The madness has begun, I think I’ll leave my weekly shop this week until Friday "

5 mins before opening and there were over 5 people to every till

On a mooch

Weird"

Ours the doors open at 10.00 but nothing can be put through the tills until 11.00

Weird"

My local Asda opens at 9.30 on a Sunday, for browsing, but you can't pay until 10am.

Perfectly conceivable for it to be rammed.

Weird"

Some of my local supermarket open at 10 on a Sunday and have an hour browsing from 9:00 a.m.

My friend messaged me with a photo taken at 8:47 showing a cue for tesco's must have had at least 40 people in it.

In a Sparkly Dress

Weird"

Asda open to browse shop at 9.30am

Weird"

Not sure what your trying to prove because people aren't lying.

"My experience with supermarkets recently is that the biggest problem are the staff pickers. They just block the bloody aisles.

Thanks you home shoppers."

ive noticed this ... full pallets on the shop floor and everything ... when i worked in supermarkets it had to cone out in smaller trolleys or cages unless it was nightshift for health and safety

"It's a contraction.

I notice you assume that it’s covidiots that panic buy. Of course that’s nonsense but to be expected."

id say more likely to be people who dont believe in the virus or lockdown due to the impact on their direct life as panic buying is a very self centric behaviour

"It's a contraction.

I notice you assume that it’s covidiots that panic buy. Of course that’s nonsense but to be expected.

It's the people who believe covid doesn't exist but belive toilet paper and pasta will run out."

No its the people who think it's the end of the world.

They probably have a bunker at the bottom of their garden

Just a question;

Notice most dont

I love wearing marigolds while pumping because it feels like someone els..... oh, petrol pumps. "

Just a question;

Notice most dont

I love wearing marigolds while pumping because it feels like someone els..... oh, petrol pumps. "

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I done my weekly shop yesterday morning, after reading some of the comments on here I'm glad I did!

This

I bought 1 pack

Why did you break the rules? "

It was a bloody big pack

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

The sooner the government controls every aspect of our lives the better! Eh, comrades?

My partner has popped to the supermarket like he does every Sunday morning. He's told me that there was a massive queue outside but security staff were going along picking out people who were disabled or elderly and let them go in the store so they could do their shopping in relative quiet. He said just as he was finishing his shopping they started letting other people in. there was somebody kicking off because she said that she has a 7 year old with her and should also be priority There was a commotion and her partner came out of the car and started kicking off saying she should be a priority because she's got a child with her. People are losing their minds.

It's like the post yesterday as the woman saying that her son come home in tears after being verbally abused while working in the supermarket. Just dont understand people's mentality.

"Lidl packed with people and full trolleys, looking around most of them appear to have eaten enough already.

That was funny, but watch out....you just know the big brigade will be sharpening their knives, claiming it isn’t what they eat makes them like it... "

How bloody rude

Its crazy really crazy.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

The answer to all your questions why people do the things they do, is simple:

Fear....

Toilet rolls and pasta must taste bloody awful

"Lidl packed with people and full trolleys, looking around most of them appear to have eaten enough already.

That was funny, but watch out....you just know the big brigade will be sharpening their knives, claiming it isn’t what they eat makes them like it...

How bloody rude "

Its exceptionally rude but they think they can get away with it because they they think they are funny.

How bloody rude

Its exceptionally rude but they think they can get away with it because they they think they are funny."

While it is true to say that consuming too many calories and not doing enough exercise is the reason for the vast majority of people being overweight, it does tend to ignore the complex reasons which cause many to overeat.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The answer to all your questions why people do the things they do, is simple:

Fear...."

Or greed..

Or ambition..

Or a sense of entitlement..

How bloody rude

Its exceptionally rude but they think they can get away with it because they they think they are funny.

While it is true to say that consuming too many calories and not doing enough exercise is the reason for the vast majority of people being overweight, it does tend to ignore the complex reasons which cause many to overeat."

Or that even if somebody is overweight they still be to eat food.

south west , continental

I might add whilst you have the narrative in your head 24/7 from the TV, radio, conversations, subliminal messages and observations. It's a revolving door effect, fear accumulates and permeates your very existence causing no doubt, anxiety, stress and pressure.

How bloody rude

While it is true to say that consuming too many calories and not doing enough exercise is the reason for the vast majority of people being overweight, it does tend to ignore the complex reasons which cause many to overeat.

Or that even if somebody is overweight they still be to eat food."

Absolutely, they should be eating less, and speaking as someone who is overweight, I struggle with this at times but yes I still need to eat.

The psychology of overeating is complex and fascinating.

How bloody rude

Absolutely, they should be eating less, and speaking as someone who is overweight, I struggle with this at times but yes I still need to eat.

The psychology of overeating is complex and fascinating."

Overweight people should not be mocked for going to a supermarket is a simple as that. Yes it's complex but everybody shop large or small.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I might add whilst you have the narrative in your head 24/7 from the TV, radio, conversations, subliminal messages and observations. It's a revolving door effect, fear accumulates and permeates your very existence causing no doubt, anxiety, stress and pressure. "

I've been scared at moments in my life, once in northern Ireland doing a final approach on a pile of milk churns in a culvert and the other in a different profession but I can honestly say that during this fear is not at the forefront..

Bit of confusion with what's going on, bit saddened by the shitty way some have treated others but that's offset by the good etc..

Why are you in fear?

south west , continental

"I might add whilst you have the narrative in your head 24/7 from the TV, radio, conversations, subliminal messages and observations. It's a revolving door effect, fear accumulates and permeates your very existence causing no doubt, anxiety, stress and pressure.

I've been scared at moments in my life, once in northern Ireland doing a final approach on a pile of milk churns in a culvert and the other in a different profession but I can honestly say that during this fear is not at the forefront..

Bit of confusion with what's going on, bit saddened by the shitty way some have treated others but that's offset by the good etc..

Why are you in fear?"

Not at all, however a lot clearly are, because they choose to be locked in that perpetual cycle.

How bloody rude

Overweight people should not be mocked for going to a supermarket is a simple as that. Yes it's complex but everybody shop large or small. "

Definitely not, I agree. Some people can only feel good by putting others down though. They’re more to be pitied than hated.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

The retailers should have foreseen this reaction after the experience of the first lockdown and put in place buying restrictions on the most obvious products.

It’s not like we couldn’t all see this coming.

"The retailers should have foreseen this reaction after the experience of the first lockdown and put in place buying restrictions on the most obvious products.

It’s not like we couldn’t all see this coming. "

Alot have done this.

How bloody rude

While it is true to say that consuming too many calories and not doing enough exercise is the reason for the vast majority of people being overweight, it does tend to ignore the complex reasons which cause many to overeat."

greed being one of them complex issues

How bloody rude

While it is true to say that consuming too many calories and not doing enough exercise is the reason for the vast majority of people being overweight, it does tend to ignore the complex reasons which cause many to overeat. greed being one of them complex issues "

Why can't you just give it a rest this thread is not about weight and nobody should be mocked for going to a supermarket.

God yes Aldi Tonbridge empty last night didn’t even go in for that

BRIDPORT

"The retailers should have foreseen this reaction after the experience of the first lockdown and put in place buying restrictions on the most obvious products.

It’s not like we couldn’t all see this coming.

Alot have done this. "

I haven’t been to supermarket for a couple of weeks, good if they have taken measures.

Judging by some of the reports on here looks like some are behind the curve.

How bloody rude

Overweight people should not be mocked for going to a supermarket is a simple as that. Yes it's complex but everybody shop large or small. "

Yep I'm fat but, fuck me, I have a family and pets who still need to eat. I also need food to, y'know, live?Perhaps I should shave off layers of my own flesh and feed them and myself that instead? Would that be preferable to taking my large frame out shopping? I also need to wash clothes, clean my house and take a shit. Perhaps I should further conform to the stereotype by sitting on my fat arse and get my shopping delivered. No point burning calories needlessly eh?

I really didn't want to bite but hey, I'm fat, I couldn't stop myself from taking a big huge chunk

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 19:08:56]

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

That was funny, but watch out....you just know the big brigade will be sharpening their knives, claiming it isn’t what they eat makes them like it... "

I ain't small but I know why I'm not small I eat too much of the wrong stuff.....but I'm not wey wey wey over weight just a couple of stone....would be nice to start the new year afresh and get it off

Great Post

Other half received his Asda shop delivery that was booked last saturday.for 9.30 am.todau.

Guess what... no Bread come on now really. He did get the 12loo rolls

So result

By *ngelFire2020Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"I don't understand why you'd stockpile toilet paper of all things. "

Diahorrea is actually a symtom of covid. Its just not a uk government approved symptom. There are quite a few symptoms that if you have you should be tested, but unless you have one of the main 3 UK approved ones you shouldn't get a test. And they wonder why it spreads

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

The shops are manic again. Stupidity at its best. They are queues outside everywhere. Its, all about me me me, fuck the rest of you attitude. Its disgraceful behaviour this,

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I understand from social media there are queues outside supermarkets and doubless the shelves being stripped of toilet rolls and pasta etc ..... again!

So our friendly neighbourhood brainless fuckwits are back with us ... probably never bought enough last month!! I’m sure they need all the toilet rolls to wipe their brains!

R xx

"

Yep saw it yesterday... about 10 bottles of milk.. all probably with the same use by date. Was going to advise getting long life milk instead..about 4 packs of toilet roll.. and countless tinned items.. I just did my regular weekly shop..

the wetlands

They sure are, and not just shopping

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Is this just a thing in England?

We’ve been locked down here in Wales for over a week and there was no panic buying at all this time around

"I understand from social media there are queues outside supermarkets and doubless the shelves being stripped of toilet rolls and pasta etc ..... again!

R xx

Yep saw it yesterday... about 10 bottles of milk.. all probably with the same use by date. Was going to advise getting long life milk instead..about 4 packs of toilet roll.. and countless tinned items.. I just did my regular weekly shop.. "

Milk freezes if you have enough room in the freezer

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

R xx

Yep saw it yesterday... about 10 bottles of milk.. all probably with the same use by date. Was going to advise getting long life milk instead..about 4 packs of toilet roll.. and countless tinned items.. I just did my regular weekly shop..

Milk freezes if you have enough room in the freezer "

So it does.. I never think of that as I have a teeny freezer for 5 people its very impractical! X

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Assuming you haven't heard of medical conditions such as hypothyroidism then. Look it up. One of the fat brigade here, trying to lose weight, due to suffering from this condtion it's very difficult. It's not always solely about overeating and lack of exercise.

Well can I just say I like big girls and I cannot lie!

I was talking to an old fb the other day and joking with her about how fat she’s got since we stopped seeing each other....I only just managed to duck the first punch, but when I told her she would have got me with it the first time if she was a bit lighter, she landed a corker on me. God I love that girl ??

The shops should put limits on it our local Aldi bloke had 40 bags flour they didn't query it

Why don’t people know that the supermarkets are remaining open during lockdown and it could be the only time that these fuckwits get out for there daily exercise , also they need to know that some people shop for those who have to shield, but I bet that stupid bitch who bought shit loads of pasta and toilet rolls back in March, you know the one she boasted that she threw out loads when it ran out of date, I bet that she has done it again.

So when we see people acting like twats and being greedy let’s call them out. I do, when I see it

Also another thing is how are some of these affording this when we are being told on the tv that everyone is on the breadline due to covid something doesn’t make sense about it all

North West

"The shops should put limits on it our local Aldi bloke had 40 bags flour they didn't query it"

My bro is an assistant manager at Aldi and they've been restricting where possible but it's not worth staff getting aggro. He deals with treats, verbal abuse, shoplifting on a daily basis.

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame "

This..

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why don’t people know that the supermarkets are remaining open during lockdown and it could be the only time that these fuckwits get out for there daily exercise , also they need to know that some people shop for those who have to shield, but I bet that stupid bitch who bought shit loads of pasta and toilet rolls back in March, you know the one she boasted that she threw out loads when it ran out of date, I bet that she has done it again.

So when we see people acting like twats and being greedy let’s call them out. I do, when I see it

Also another thing is how are some of these affording this when we are being told on the tv that everyone is on the breadline due to covid something doesn’t make sense about it all "

Perhaps the people doing it are not on the breadline?

No people’s greed is to blame, supermarkets are providing a great service for mindless idiots who have been scaremongered! Didn’t they learn from the last episode??

Well there’s a lot of people then who are not on the breadline then.

Who has shopped more than what they did, hands up who has

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I bet the people that getting 3 packs of toilet paper are the people that are unable to wear a mask properly

Selfish twats

Worcester

"Supermarkets need to ban people from bulk buying they have to take some of the blame No people’s greed is to blame, supermarkets are providing a great service for mindless idiots who have been scaremongered! Didn’t they learn from the last episode?? "

As much as we agree the only problem is that there are people out there who are shopping for others at the same time as doing their own.

How do they distinguish?

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I did see a post of a chalked pub type sign which did make me laugh. It said

‘All of you who are panic buying, make sure you are also stocking up on Condoms .... so you don’t breed any more fucking idiots’

... a truer word perhaps not spoken!!!

R xx

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

At least she will have enough food for the cat , and enough toilet paper to wipe its fxxking arse,

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

Just checked we have 36 rolls left from our recent Amazon delivery.

Kids seem to love wasting the stuff so we can last 36 days

liverpool

"I did see a post of a chalked pub type sign which did make me laugh. It said

‘All of you who are panic buying, make sure you are also stocking up on Condoms .... so you don’t breed any more fucking idiots’

... a truer word perhaps not spoken!!!

R xx"

Who profits from the panic buying ? Who is allowing stupid idiots to buy multiple jumbo packs of toilet roll pasta rice etc..most of the food which like last time will end up in the bins again..on Sunday our local tesco was almost stripped bare of toilet roll...shows who the people full of excrement are doesnt it...the big 3 will make their bonuses again from the panic buying anyway...

When Boris Johnson was asked what the government was doing to prevent profiteering, he replied that he didn't think anyone would do such a thing...

And therein lies the problem.

"When Boris Johnson was asked what the government was doing to prevent profiteering, he replied that he didn't think anyone would do such a thing...

And therein lies the problem. "

Indeed

Thanks for the tip, need something as I’m sick of opening the window and shouting ‘Bugger off, go crap in your own garden’ at them lol "

I find a dog that doesn’t like cats works for me hence no cat crap in my garden lol

liverpool

"When Boris Johnson was asked what the government was doing to prevent profiteering, he replied that he didn't think anyone would do such a thing...

And therein lies the problem. "

Well we are doing our best to make sure our friends become as rich as possible surely?

Just got back from Tesco where I seen a bloke with 4 crates os san miguel,5 panelled and 3 sombrero's

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying..

"Just got back from Tesco where I seen a bloke with 4 crates os san miguel,5 panelled and 3 sombrero's

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying.. "

Ffs

"Just got back from Tesco where I seen a bloke with 4 crates os san miguel,5 panelled and 3 sombrero's

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying..

Ffs "

Feck off I heard you laugh

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying..

Ffs

Feck off I heard you laugh "

That's a Mr. Nowhere man joke

R xx

"

This

Hope they have enough condoms to stop producing more of the same for future humanity. Dumb pricks.

Toilet rolls, lol what you doing to eat if you all keep bulk buying?

The all have shit for brains and as VERY WELL SAID ABOVE

"they need all the toilet rolls to wipe their brains!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying.. "

Haha

I thought to myself....

Hispanic buying..

Ffs

Feck off I heard you laugh

That's a Mr. Nowhere man joke "

Ah ...it was a WhatsApp I got sent..thought it was worth a post here.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Why is it that all the other people there are idiots, but your doing your shopping as well and your NOT an idiot??

All the restaurants being shut and people indoors more mean people need more food.

Get over yourselves.

"Why is it that all the other people there are idiots, but your doing your shopping as well and your NOT an idiot??

All the restaurants being shut and people indoors more mean people need more food.

Get over yourselves."

That doesn't make any sense because yes people need to do shopping but they don't need to stockpile or buy more than they need.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Thanks for the tip, need something as I’m sick of opening the window and shouting ‘Bugger off, go crap in your own garden’ at them lol "

We did that at our old neighbours, but he got too old to climb over fence, in an institution now, bless him

Dagenham

"Why is it that all the other people there are idiots, but your doing your shopping as well and your NOT an idiot??

Get over yourselves.

That doesn't make any sense because yes people need to do shopping but they don't need to stockpile or buy more than they need."

But one person's 'what they need', is another person's stockpiling.

If im out and I get a few bits for elderly relatives, does it make me a 'fuckwit'?

BRIDPORT

Get over yourselves.

That doesn't make any sense because yes people need to do shopping but they don't need to stockpile or buy more than they need.

If im out and I get a few bits for elderly relatives, does it make me a 'fuckwit'?"

No.

The fuckwits are the ones filling their trolleys with enough bog roll for 6 months.

But then, if you don’t get that. If the cap fits wear it.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Get over yourselves.

If im out and I get a few bits for elderly relatives, does it make me a 'fuckwit'?

No.

The fuckwits are the ones filling their trolleys with enough bog roll for 6 months.

But then, if you don’t get that. If the cap fits wear it. "

And who needs that much bog roll (or anything) at once anyway?

Thanks for the tip, need something as I’m sick of opening the window and shouting ‘Bugger off, go crap in your own garden’ at them lol

I find a dog that doesn’t like cats works for me hence no cat crap in my garden lol "

Always had a dog until our last one passed away, I was that heartbroken I don’t think I could go through it again plus our lifestyles changed and it would have be difficult to have one, ok now with travel restrictions etc. But if we ever get back to normal it’s not fair on the dog.

We did that at our old neighbours, but he got too old to climb over fence, in an institution now, bless him "

Dagenham

Get over yourselves.

No.

But then, if you don’t get that. If the cap fits wear it. "

It's amazing how many people think the cap doesn't fit them, but fits everyone else.

Get over yourselves.

No.

It's amazing how many people think the cap doesn't fit them, but fits everyone else."

. Really just don’t get why anyone would want to refer to people they don’t even know as fuckwits. The world must be a very hostile unpleasant place to some people.

liverpool

Get over yourselves."

It's quite simple.

The people stockpiling items are simpletons.

The people who buy what they normally buy,are not.

liverpool

Get over yourselves.

No.

It's amazing how many people think the cap doesn't fit them, but fits everyone else.. Really just don’t get why anyone would want to refer to people they don’t even know as fuckwits. The world must be a very hostile unpleasant place to some people. "

I dont know nigel farage

I do know he is a fuckwit.

Easy.

Dagenham

Get over yourselves.

No.

It's amazing how many people think the cap doesn't fit them, but fits everyone else.. Really just don’t get why anyone would want to refer to people they don’t even know as fuckwits. The world must be a very hostile unpleasant place to some people.

I dont know nigel farage

I do know he is a fuckwit.

Easy."

He's no normal fuckwit, he's king of the fuckwits.

Try some strong curry powder ..sprinkled lightly ..

» Add a new message to this topic