FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > SarsCov2

SarsCov2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All. Just wondering how many folk on here still think that the virus is something to fear. obviously those with underlying conditions, the elderly and people with vitamin D deficiencies are at higher risk. but the stats and data are all out there for everyone to see, and those stats and data simply do not match the government's information.

Just curious of opinions.

We are all in this together so let's not attack those with differing opinions.

Myself personally. I've been obsessed with this since it began and from what I have learned over the last few months is, I believe we are being completely shafted over a lie.

happy Halloween everyone x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Hi All. Just wondering how many folk on here still think that the virus is something to fear. obviously those with underlying conditions, the elderly and people with vitamin D deficiencies are at higher risk. but the stats and data are all out there for everyone to see, and those stats and data simply do not match the government's information.

Myself personally. I've been obsessed with this since it began and from what I have learned over the last few months is, I believe we are being completely shafted over a lie.

happy Halloween everyone x"

Don't worry about it unless you catch it then shite yourself and pray there's room in the hospital if you need it.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

I've had worse flu

Actually I really have had worse flu, with pneumonia, and felt like I might die

I'm genuinely extremely anxious about my children's future as we sign ourselves up to poverty. i doubt they will live to be 82 (average age of death by covid) which is pretty sad for me to think about. It's a poor future we are landing our kids with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well a neighbour has just come home after a month and he looks completely fucked so its something I don't want.

I guess its like being knocked down by a bus. Some buses just run your toe over others squish you into the car in frount its the unexpected issues with the virus that are concerning.

We have had NO excess deaths since June. This is not my opinion this is fact. Go and check the total mortality body count statistics for the UK. As stated by eminent scientists you can't be in a pandemic now without excess deaths. Go figure?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

an interesting watch on a famous video streaming channel.

A reporter called Anna Brees and her chat with Dr Mike Yeadon.

well worth a watch.

Apologies to admin if I've broken your forum rules. I wasn't sure if I have or not. please delete if I have

"an interesting watch on a famous video streaming channel.

well worth a watch.

Apologies to admin if I've broken your forum rules. I wasn't sure if I have or not. please delete if I have "

He’s the wrong type of scientist for this forum. Along with Professor Gupta and professor Heneghan.

well worth a watch.

Apologies to admin if I've broken your forum rules. I wasn't sure if I have or not. please delete if I have "

I also pointed people to this. It makes me so angry that this man isn't being listened to.

The facts he (and thousands of other eminent scientists) gives you just can't be disputed yet they aren't given a voice to question the government and their advisors.

By *ristoltwoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Exactly so. Dr Mike Yeadon (ex Head of Pfizer research for respiratory diseases) understands how respiratory viral transmission works. Unbelievably, there is not a single Biologist on SAGE, but there are 7 mathematicians!

The acid test is this, Mike Yeadon and 50,000 health and medical professional (in the Great Barrington Declaration) make their arguments in public and seek critism, as do all professionals. It is how everyone learns.

However, SAGE make all decisions in private and do NOT publish their reasoning.

One thing is certain, there are no excess deaths in the UK this year, over previous years, and that is similar to all other Countries including Sweden. So why are we not allowed to debate this openly?

Moreover, there is no evidence that any of the measures taken thus far have had any impact. But we cannot debate this openly ?

My qualifications are as a surveyor and l have a post graduate degree. But, my lack of formal medical training does not stop me from logical thinking, and knowing bullshit when I smell it. Dr Yeadon has an impeccable reputation in understanding respiratory infections and makes perfect sense to me, but SAGE does not.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Really good post but people tend not to look into things and do as they been told and believe everything with doing anything to find some facts and figures

The tool the Scare and you will comply

It’s worked for years

History does the same thing

It’s funny how anyone with a different opinion to what your being told a fool lol

And people will not debate anything

But once presented with facts they changed their view

We should all take a step back and debate things not be angry with someone with a different opinion

"Exactly so. Dr Mike Yeadon (ex Head of Pfizer research for respiratory diseases) understands how respiratory viral transmission works. Unbelievably, there is not a single Biologist on SAGE, but there are 7 mathematicians!

The acid test is this, Mike Yeadon and 50,000 health and medical professional (in the Great Barrington Declaration) make their arguments in public and seek critism, as do all professionals. It is how everyone learns.

However, SAGE make all decisions in private and do NOT publish their reasoning.

One thing is certain, there are no excess deaths in the UK this year, over previous years, and that is similar to all other Countries including Sweden. So why are we not allowed to debate this openly?

Moreover, there is no evidence that any of the measures taken thus far have had any impact. But we cannot debate this openly ?

My qualifications are as a surveyor and l have a post graduate degree. But, my lack of formal medical training does not stop me from logical thinking, and knowing bullshit when I smell it. Dr Yeadon has an impeccable reputation in understanding respiratory infections and makes perfect sense to me, but SAGE does not.

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As with the very, very many other posts that say about lies etc, there are 2 things to hold in mind -

1. You're responsible for where you get your information. Garbage in, garbage out. Use your mind and only get credible data. The news outlets have an agenda.

2. The virus affects everyone very differently. 1 person's illness will be different to the next person's. It's not just about the short-term symptoms, as it can cause very long term problems, disabilities, organ damage and failure that the sufferer is unlikely to know about.

That's why if you get your data from credible sources, you will know the reality differently to the garbage you may find or the anecdotes from individuals which are not representative of millions of people. It's clearly different from flu, even though that can be severely debilitating and fatal.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

well worth a watch.

He's had several posts about him him here, including links. He's not involved in current research on the condition and has his own agenda.

Stick with credible research evidence from reputable sources. There are thousands of scientists out there with opinions. The only ones to focus on are those with relevant research that's current and published in reputable scientific journals.

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"Hi All. Just wondering how many folk on here still think that the virus is something to fear. obviously those with underlying conditions, the elderly and people with vitamin D deficiencies are at higher risk. but the stats and data are all out there for everyone to see, and those stats and data simply do not match the government's information.

happy Halloween everyone x"

Guessing you have not had any symptoms or been tested positive for the virus

» Add a new message to this topic