FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Wear your mask PROPERLY.

Wear your mask PROPERLY.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The second lockdown is looming, yet today, when I was out and about, I'm still seeing people in shops and on public transport either not wearing masks (far too many for them to be exempt), or only covering their mouths. It's a simple ask. Wear your mask. And wear it PROPERLY.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

Do you get chin hammocks there too?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your wasting your time ,most people don’t care , got on a bus today I was the only one downstairs wearing one , coming back there were two wearing one , one lady got in holding the mask over her mouth then put it away in her pocket ?? Selfish people that’s what the uk is full off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ha Ha! Yes, plenty of those too.

Tbf before I got used to wearing a mask I had to pull mine down periodically because I felt like I was suffocating and would panic. I'm more used to it now and have switched to a different, lighter type of mask that I can wear for longer but I do understand that it's difficult to wear them properly.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

just get a mask that protects you, then you won't need to worry about what other people do

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"just get a mask that protects you, then you won't need to worry about what other people do

"

That's not how it works ... Unfortunately.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"just get a mask that protects you, then you won't need to worry about what other people do

That's not how it works ... Unfortunately."

Why?

the wetlands

Why? "

A mask protects others against you if you are infected

It doesn't really work well to protect you against others.

Well known for months

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

We live between two major GM towns. We went left instead of right today and I was genuinely horrified at how many people were not wearing masks in an enclosed shopping mall. I've not seen such lack of compliance until today.

the wetlands

"We live between two major GM towns. We went left instead of right today and I was genuinely horrified at how many people were not wearing masks in an enclosed shopping mall. I've not seen such lack of compliance until today."

There's the issue then, it's not Boris fault after all

notts

Why?

Well known for months"

you're talking about cloth or disposable masks which apparently protect others from your virus. or are a nice face comfort blanket.

if you're that bothered, get yourself a better grade mask ffp2 or 3. they protect you from the virus of others. then you don't need to get uptight about what other people are or aren't doing

North West

"We live between two major GM towns. We went left instead of right today and I was genuinely horrified at how many people were not wearing masks in an enclosed shopping mall. I've not seen such lack of compliance until today.

There's the issue then, it's not Boris fault after all "

It's certainly one issue. It's a multifaceted issue as I'm sure you accept.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Actually look at the new research regarding viral loads and mild/ asymptomatic Covid 19.....

It's proposed, with some good evidence that even a homemade cloth mask will significantly reduce the viral load (actual physical amount of the virus that you inhale) I'f you are exposed to a carrier.

A lower viral load in turn slows the propagation of the initial infection. This in turn, allows the bodies immune system more time to detect and respond to the initial infection.

There is some strong evidence to show that this is more likely to result in a mild or asymptomatic Covid19 infection.

wigan

Why?

Well known for months"

Do you mean respiratory protection or the bit of an old dress? It’s been well known for years that you can protect yourself from all manner of harmful substances! So yes it is exactly how it works! It’s great you speak so purposefully regarding a subject that is just to far to grasp!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Why?

Well known for months

Do you mean respiratory protection or the bit of an old dress? It’s been well known for years that you can protect yourself from all manner of harmful substances! So yes it is exactly how it works! It’s great you speak so purposefully regarding a subject that is just to far to grasp!"

Short of wearing a diving helmet or a space suit, the biggest effect of wearing a mask is that it keeps your own snottiness to yourself, so that you don't pass your germs to other people. Meanwhile if other people wear their own mask, they don't pass their germs on to you.

And it's not just a case of you'll be okay if you have a fancier mask. You're still going to get snot spray from other people getting onto your clothes, getting onto the shelves in the supermarket, drifting through the air and landing on the fruit & veg you're going to buy, landing on your car door handle when they cough while walking past... If EVERYONE wears their mask, it cuts down the amount of crap and germs floating around by 90%. It's as easy as that.

wigan

Why?

Well known for months

Do you mean respiratory protection or the bit of an old dress? It’s been well known for years that you can protect yourself from all manner of harmful substances! So yes it is exactly how it works! It’s great you speak so purposefully regarding a subject that is just to far to grasp!

Short of wearing a diving helmet or a space suit, the biggest effect of wearing a mask is that it keeps your own snottiness to yourself, so that you don't pass your germs to other people. Meanwhile if other people wear their own mask, they don't pass their germs on to you.

And it's not just a case of you'll be okay if you have a fancier mask. You're still going to get snot spray from other people getting onto your clothes, getting onto the shelves in the supermarket, drifting through the air and landing on the fruit & veg you're going to buy, landing on your car door handle when they cough while walking past... If EVERYONE wears their mask, it cuts down the amount of crap and germs floating around by 90%. It's as easy as that."

No! No it isn’t!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"

If enough people used their common sense then in 95% of situations you wouldn't need a face covering.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"

if you're that bothered, get yourself a better grade mask ffp2 or 3. they protect you from the virus of others. then you don't need to get uptight about what other people are or aren't doing

"

So to translate, "getting uptight" = "noticing that selfish, stupid people are endangering your health and everybody else's because of their BS Third Form excuses about the dog ate their mask and they get panic attacks if they're asked to be vaguely considerate. Oh, ok.

notts

"

So to translate, "getting uptight" = "noticing that selfish, stupid people are endangering your health and everybody else's because of their BS Third Form excuses about the dog ate their mask and they get panic attacks if they're asked to be vaguely considerate. Oh, ok. "

why not take responsibility for yourself instead of expecting other people to do it for you? buy a proper mask if you're that bothered about other people not wearing their face covering. then it's not your problem, is it?

"

So to translate, "getting uptight" = "noticing that selfish, stupid people are endangering your health and everybody else's because of their BS Third Form excuses about the dog ate their mask and they get panic attacks if they're asked to be vaguely considerate. Oh, ok.

why not take responsibility for yourself instead of expecting other people to do it for you? buy a proper mask if you're that bothered about other people not wearing their face covering. then it's not your problem, is it?"

I suppose the really disappointing thing about people not wearing masks is that it’s stopped us pretending there aren’t as many selfish pricks around.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"

why not take responsibility for yourself instead of expecting other people to do it for you? buy a proper mask if you're that bothered about other people not wearing their face covering. then it's not your problem, is it?

I suppose the really disappointing thing about people not wearing masks is that it’s stopped us pretending there aren’t as many selfish pricks around."

Indeed. It makes the selfish pricks easily identifiable, apart from the exempt folk being lumped in with them - but really, are as many exempt people as non-masking would seem to indicate?

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I wear N95 mask for 8 hours a day at work. 45 mins break where i can take it off in my pod. Feels so good to take it off when i finish work but I can see why people feel restricted by masks but when I change to a normal surgical one for home tasks i feel like i can wear it forsver with no problems.

As far as i am concerned...wear a bloody mask for the next couple of months and we will eradicate this.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Why?

Well known for months"

Think the point is more about

You can control what you do but not what others do

Therefore if you wear a mask properly

If you wash hands

If you social distance

You have done all you can possibly do

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Why?

Well known for months

And it's not just a case of you'll be okay if you have a fancier mask. You're still going to get snot spray from other people getting onto your clothes, getting onto the shelves in the supermarket, drifting through the air and landing on the fruit & veg you're going to buy, landing on your car door handle when they cough while walking past... If EVERYONE wears their mask, it cuts down the amount of crap and germs floating around by 90%. It's as easy as that."

Exactly right. I find it staggering that people are still suggesting that people mind their own business when it comes to masks. Well it is my business if you’re spraying me and everything around me with what ever germs you may have. If everyone was just a bit more considerate we’d be a bit safer.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

OK wear a mask properly.... How many people actually keep the same mask all day? If you are then again pointless. You need to keep refreshing your masks disposable or cotton.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

Why?

Well known for months

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Jesus is this still even a debate? It is really simple:

1) The vast majority of masks provide no protection for you (although some evidence of very minor)

2) Wearing a mask helps protect others from you

3) It is same principle as sneezing/coughing into tissue/handkerchief

4) It is same principle as surgical teams wearing masks in operating theatres

5) Masks help capture the germs etc that YOU breathe out

6) The virus is delivered via water droplets that aerosol into the air and land on surfaces

7) Wearing a mask reduces that “spray”

8) The more people wearing them the less “spray” is present in the environment

9) But it is only one of the range of measures that TOGETHER will help reduce spread.

At the end of the day this is a swinger site so (apart from protecting family/friends) we all have an additional vested interest in getting this virus under control so we can start having naughty fun again!

wigan

Why?

Well known for months

And it's not just a case of you'll be okay if you have a fancier mask. You're still going to get snot spray from other people getting onto your clothes, getting onto the shelves in the supermarket, drifting through the air and landing on the fruit & veg you're going to buy, landing on your car door handle when they cough while walking past... If EVERYONE wears their mask, it cuts down the amount of crap and germs floating around by 90%. It's as easy as that.

Exactly right. I find it staggering that people are still suggesting that people mind their own business when it comes to masks. Well it is my business if you’re spraying me and everything around me with what ever germs you may have. If everyone was just a bit more considerate we’d be a bit safer. "

I travel a bit with work and have seen that the vast majority of people are wearing masks .... those who don’t it isn’t my business! .... is it the few that are spreading the virus or are the face coverings ineffective?

wigan

"OK wear a mask properly.... How many people actually keep the same mask all day? If you are then again pointless. You need to keep refreshing your masks disposable or cotton. "

How often do we have to ‘refresh’ masks? Why? Does the mask become ineffective at containing particles after a while?

North fife

"Jesus is this still even a debate? It is really simple:

1) The vast majority of masks provide no protection for you (although some evidence of very minor)

6) The virus is delivered via water droplets that aerosol into the air and land on surfaces

9) But it is only one of the range of measures that TOGETHER will help reduce spread.

At the end of the day this is a swinger site so (apart from protecting family/friends) we all have an additional vested interest in getting this virus under control so we can start having naughty fun again!"

Yes.... And remember to keep changing your masks. Breathing in your own germs can cause you harm.

North West

"OK wear a mask properly.... How many people actually keep the same mask all day? If you are then again pointless. You need to keep refreshing your masks disposable or cotton.

How often do we have to ‘refresh’ masks? Why? Does the mask become ineffective at containing particles after a while? "

Because it gets wet from the water vapour in your breath. Change it if it feels a bit soggy

wigan

"OK wear a mask properly.... How many people actually keep the same mask all day? If you are then again pointless. You need to keep refreshing your masks disposable or cotton.

How often do we have to ‘refresh’ masks? Why? Does the mask become ineffective at containing particles after a while?

Because it gets wet from the water vapour in your breath. Change it if it feels a bit soggy "

Why?

Why?

Well known for months

you're talking about cloth or disposable masks which apparently protect others from your virus. or are a nice face comfort blanket.

"

I guess that's why the Wirral/Liverpool area's had it so bad ...

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 09:14:33]

North West

Because it gets wet from the water vapour in your breath. Change it if it feels a bit soggy

Why?"

Because wet material is less effective than dry material.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I work in general practice and a lot of exempt people are actually trying hard.

They are still wearing masks or a visor to try and protect themselves as they are fully aware there are too many selfish people out there who should be doing their bit but can't be bothered or think the rules don't apply to them.

wigan

Why?

Because wet material is less effective than dry material."

Less effective at what?

At the end of the day this is a swinger site so (apart from protecting family/friends) we all have an additional vested interest in getting this virus under control so we can start having naughty fun again!

Yes.... And remember to keep changing your masks. Breathing in your own germs can cause you harm. "

Every time I wear a mask (I don't leave the house too often) I end up breaking out around my mouth area because of the additional bacteria

At the end of the day this is a swinger site so (apart from protecting family/friends) we all have an additional vested interest in getting this virus under control so we can start having naughty fun again!"

North fife

Please research changing your mask..... You must do it frequently.... Its for your on good and effectiveness of the mask. You will actually be shocked at how many times you should change your disposable masks!

North West

Why?

Less effective at what? "

What's this, 20 questions? Less effective at keeping your snot droplets and sputum within the mask rather than it splattering all over my head.

North fife

If you don't keep change your mask you might as well not bother wear one.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"The second lockdown is looming, yet today, when I was out and about, I'm still seeing people in shops and on public transport either not wearing masks (far too many for them to be exempt), or only covering their mouths. It's a simple ask. Wear your mask. And wear it PROPERLY."

Masks are pointless period. They are just virtue signalling.

"The second lockdown is looming, yet today, when I was out and about, I'm still seeing people in shops and on public transport either not wearing masks (far too many for them to be exempt), or only covering their mouths. It's a simple ask. Wear your mask. And wear it PROPERLY.

Masks are pointless period. They are just virtue signalling.

"

Unfortunately for you, science says otherwise.

wigan

Why?

Less effective at what?

What's this, 20 questions? Less effective at keeping your snot droplets and sputum within the mask rather than it splattering all over my head."

You chose to answer ! And I don’t think wetness will make a mask less effective at keeping snot droplets etc!

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

There are so many ignorant and selfish people on this thread alone, it's no wonder the UK got hit hard by this virus.

Wash your hand, cover your face, and keep your distance. Don't know why that's so hard for people to do.

People are so selfish and don't think this applies to them and "why should I do it, it's just virtue signalling". Grow up, open your eyes and be a bit more understanding.

If people actually did this and I mean really actually followed this, there wouldn't be a second lockdown.

This government were too soft and too concerned about the economy that they delayed action in the first lockdown, that let's be honest wasn't really a lockdown. Now here we are with a second "lockdown" and businesses and livelihoods are in shambles.

Country run by spineless imbeciles and cunts who think they are above it all

wigan

"If you don't keep change your mask you might as well not bother wear one.

"

Why?

London

Why?

Less effective at what?

What's this, 20 questions? Less effective at keeping your snot droplets and sputum within the mask rather than it splattering all over my head.

You chose to answer ! And I don’t think wetness will make a mask less effective at keeping snot droplets etc! "

What's your rationale as to why then? Might want to educate yourself if you don't know why that is... enlighten us if you have the answer...

London

Why?"

Seriously?

Wearing a mask for a couple of hours you tend to build up some condensation, condensation makes the mask damp, a damp mask becomes ineffective as the layers that trap the particles stick together. As much as wearing the mask protects others from your germs it protects you from others germs. The layers help filter droplets, a wet or damp mask doesn't.

Don't know if that explanation was too complex for you to comprehend, I tried to simplify...

"Tbf before I got used to wearing a mask I had to pull mine down periodically because I felt like I was suffocating and would panic. I'm more used to it now and have switched to a different, lighter type of mask that I can wear for longer but I do understand that it's difficult to wear them properly. "

To some it may be difficult to wear a mask, a minority, extremely small one at that but nothing like the numbers of people going round with nothing covering their gob, not even a visor.

Why?

Less effective at what?

You chose to answer ! And I don’t think wetness will make a mask less effective at keeping snot droplets etc! "

Not for the first time you are incorrect.

notts

Why?

Well known for months

I guess that's why the Wirral/Liverpool area's had it so bad ..."

why? because people don't seem to know they can actually buy masks that protect them from the virus rather than relying on others to do it for them? i dunno. everywhere has google these days, even up north. google ffp2 and ffp3 and get some off amazon if you are that worried about people not wearing a bit of cloth on their face. If i was bothered about catching it, i definitely wouldn't be relying on other people's unwashed manky asda face coverings to protect me. if you're only bothered about not infecting others yourself, then what does it matter to you what other people do? you've done your bit by wearing your own face covering. feel proud etc

"There are so many ignorant and selfish people on this thread alone, it's no wonder the UK got hit hard by this virus.

Wash your hand, cover your face, and keep your distance. Don't know why that's so hard for people to do.

People are so selfish and don't think this applies to them and "why should I do it, it's just virtue signalling". Grow up, open your eyes and be a bit more understanding.

If people actually did this and I mean really actually followed this, there wouldn't be a second lockdown.

This government were too soft and too concerned about the economy that they delayed action in the first lockdown, that let's be honest wasn't really a lockdown. Now here we are with a second "lockdown" and businesses and livelihoods are in shambles.

Country run by spineless imbeciles and cunts who think they are above it all "

the wetlands

Looks like we're in for a long long lockdown given the lack of understanding of how the virus spreads.

North fife

Why?"

Research it yourself. I cannot attach links here

wigan

Why?

"

So .... my common sense suggested that adding particles into a fine material would make it less permeable not more so! Linings sticking together none sense .... linings on last years flowery summer dress made face covering? So I did a quick google search and turned up a number of articles and hopefully this one will do...

A mask wet with exhaled moisture has increased resistance to airflow, is less efficient at filtering bacteria and has increased venting. Current recommendations are that a new surgical mask is used for each surgical case and that they should be changed when wet (National Association of Theatre Nurses, 1998). Some respirators are claimed to be effective for a full shift, although storage to avoid contamination between cases would be problematic (Anon, 1999).

The venting mentioned already occurs... it’s why people like me who wear them have steamed up glasses instantly! The argument was that droplets being exhaled coughed or sneezed would be held in the mask.... seems a damp one is less permeable!

wigan

Why?

Less effective at what?

You chose to answer ! And I don’t think wetness will make a mask less effective at keeping snot droplets etc!

Not for the first time you are incorrect."

When was the other? Thanks for keeping close tabs though

wigan

Why?

Seriously?

Wearing a mask for a couple of hours you tend to build up some condensation, condensation makes the mask damp, a damp mask becomes ineffective as the layers that trap the particles stick together. As much as wearing the mask protects others from your germs it protects you from others germs. The layers help filter droplets, a wet or damp mask doesn't.

Don't know if that explanation was too complex for you to comprehend, I tried to simplify..."

Nah I’m good thanks

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I wear N95 mask for 8 hours a day at work. 45 mins break where i can take it off in my pod. Feels so good to take it off when i finish work but I can see why people feel restricted by masks but when I change to a normal surgical one for home tasks i feel like i can wear it forsver with no problems.

As far as i am concerned...wear a bloody mask for the next couple of months and we will eradicate this."

Like wearing masks in 1918 eradicated Flu?.....

North West

Why?

So .... my common sense suggested that adding particles into a fine material would make it less permeable not more so! Linings sticking together none sense .... linings on last years flowery summer dress made face covering? So I did a quick google search and turned up a number of articles and hopefully this one will do...

A mask wet with exhaled moisture has increased resistance to airflow, is less efficient at filtering bacteria and has increased venting. Current recommendations are that a new surgical mask is used for each surgical case and that they should be changed when wet (National Association of Theatre Nurses, 1998). Some respirators are claimed to be effective for a full shift, although storage to avoid contamination between cases would be problematic (Anon, 1999).

The venting mentioned already occurs... it’s why people like me who wear them have steamed up glasses instantly! The argument was that droplets being exhaled coughed or sneezed would be held in the mask.... seems a damp one is less permeable! "

Articles from 1998 and 1999. Brilliant. 20-odd year old research is not current. The one mentioning respirators is irrelevant - a respirator is a full, air-impermeable device that encloses the whole head. A respirator is not a mask. We're talking about masks made from cotton fabric or the single use surgical type. In the NHS, such single use masks must be changed every couple of hours, maximum, or more depending on what the operator is doing.

The quote from the first article, supports what we and others have said: "masks wet with exhaled moisture have increased resistance to airflow and less efficient at filtering bacteria etc". Yes, we're talking about a virus with Covid, but your old article quote agrees that soggy masks are less efficient than dry ones. INCREASED venting is worse than a small amount of venting also.

Bottom line - change the mask frequently and store damp washable masks in a sealed bag when out and about before washing upon return home

"I wear N95 mask for 8 hours a day at work. 45 mins break where i can take it off in my pod. Feels so good to take it off when i finish work but I can see why people feel restricted by masks but when I change to a normal surgical one for home tasks i feel like i can wear it forsver with no problems.

As far as i am concerned...wear a bloody mask for the next couple of months and we will eradicate this.

Like wearing masks in 1918 eradicated Flu?....."

The virus is spread through water droplets when we exhale. For those droplets to go through the mask of an infected person, travel 2 meters and back through the mask of the uninfected person would require reverse osmosis.

Even if this should occur it would mean a lesser viral load which is less likely to be fatal.

wigan

Why?

The venting mentioned already occurs... it’s why people like me who wear them have steamed up glasses instantly! The argument was that droplets being exhaled coughed or sneezed would be held in the mask.... seems a damp one is less permeable!

Articles from 1998 and 1999. Brilliant. 20-odd year old research is not current. The one mentioning respirators is irrelevant - a respirator is a full, air-impermeable device that encloses the whole head. A respirator is not a mask. We're talking about masks made from cotton fabric or the single use surgical type. In the NHS, such single use masks must be changed every couple of hours, maximum, or more depending on what the operator is doing.

The quote from the first article, supports what we and others have said: "masks wet with exhaled moisture have increased resistance to airflow and less efficient at filtering bacteria etc". Yes, we're talking about a virus with Covid, but your old article quote agrees that soggy masks are less efficient than dry ones. INCREASED venting is worse than a small amount of venting also.

Bottom line - change the mask frequently and store damp washable masks in a sealed bag when out and about before washing upon return home "

Bottom line is they aren’t filtering bacteria or viruses they are catching exhaled droplets.

North West

Why?

Bottom line - change the mask frequently and store damp washable masks in a sealed bag when out and about before washing upon return home

Bottom line is they aren’t filtering bacteria or viruses they are catching exhaled droplets. "

Correct. The exhaled droplets contain suspended viral and/or bacterial particles, due to peculiar surface tension properties of water. The viral and/or bacterial particles within the droplets can only move if given kinetic energy to do so from sneezing or coughing.

Short explanation - you sneeze, snot flies, bacteria/viruses in snot get fired out.

If you cover your nose/mouth (including with tissues), you will fire less disease laden particles into the general populace. It's not practical to walk around with Kleenex clamped to your face like a Victorian lady taking smelling salts, so we strap masks to our faces instead. It leaves the hands free to pile fuck loads of Andrex and Penne into your trolley

Why?

Less effective at what?

When was the other? Thanks for keeping close tabs though "

Just click on the hyperlink that says threads you have posted to and pick one.

wigan

Why?

Less effective at what?

Just click on the hyperlink that says threads you have posted to and pick one."

I chose this one to look at..... enlighten me on my glaring error please.

By _ommenhimFind posts by _ommenhim Couple

10 hours ago

wigan

"So you would rather a total lockdown.

Yes the schools will be open but majority of people will be back at home on lockdown so there should, if we are sensible see a downturn in numbers... You must want that.. "

So.... the children are at home with their parents who are working, the children go to school then go home to their parents and families. Flawless rationale !

wigan

Why?

Less effective at what?

10 hours ago

wigan

Yes the schools will be open but majority of people will be back at home on lockdown so there should, if we are sensible see a downturn in numbers... You must want that.. "

So.... the children are at home with their parents who are working, the children go to school then go home to their parents and families. Flawless rationale !"

If you check you’re own you’ll find little content other than disparaging comments about others posts ...

Why?

Less effective at what?

10 hours ago

wigan

So.... the children are at home with their parents who are working, the children go to school then go home to their parents and families. Flawless rationale !

If you check you’re own you’ll find little content other than disparaging comments about others posts ... "

Sometimes when shooting ducks in a barrel is the only game running you just have to shoot ducks in a barrel.

So how much kinetic energy is required to propel a water droplet through a mask, cover two meters, then pentrate a mask at the other end?

North West

"So how much kinetic energy is required to propel a water droplet through a mask, cover two meters, then pentrate a mask at the other end?"

Dunno. Not done the experiment, but I'd wager more than the average sneezer can generate without shitting themselves with the effort

"So how much kinetic energy is required to propel a water droplet through a mask, cover two meters, then pentrate a mask at the other end?

Dunno. Not done the experiment, but I'd wager more than the average sneezer can generate without shitting themselves with the effort "

You'd lose your money.

North West

"So how much kinetic energy is required to propel a water droplet through a mask, cover two meters, then pentrate a mask at the other end?

Dunno. Not done the experiment, but I'd wager more than the average sneezer can generate without shitting themselves with the effort

You'd lose your money."

Well shit

the wetlands

Like wearing masks in 1918 eradicated Flu?....."

Did they try it ?

Did they share pictures on Facebook?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Why?

Well known for months"

exactly. Too many think that masks, work wonders. They are of only minimum benefit. And the recent tests, prove that home made ones work better than the ones you buy. These disposable, ones, being chucked all over is a disgrace it's, the wipes saga all over again

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 19:10:26]

Manchester

Did they try it ?

Did they share pictures on Facebook?"

Not Facebook no.. but a lot of images if you search.. i was referring the "eradicate" comment.. people had to endure 2 years of mask wearing and distancing, but still it didn't "eradicate" flu! We still have it today but we have vaccines against particular strains..

"So how much kinetic energy is required to propel a water droplet through a mask, cover two meters, then pentrate a mask at the other end?"

the wetlands

Did they try it ?

Not Facebook no.. but a lot of images if you search.. i was referring the "eradicate" comment.. people had to endure 2 years of mask wearing and distancing, but still it didn't "eradicate" flu! We still have it today but we have vaccines against particular strains.."

Who anywhere, ever, said masks were to eradicate the virus.

Maybe you need to start listening ...

Manchester

Did they try it ?

Not Facebook no.. but a lot of images if you search.. i was referring the "eradicate" comment.. people had to endure 2 years of mask wearing and distancing, but still it didn't "eradicate" flu! We still have it today but we have vaccines against particular strains..

Who anywhere, ever, said masks were to eradicate the virus.

Maybe you need to start listening ..."

If you read my quoted post.. a fabber said we would eradicate this by wearing a mask.. I simply pointed out that wearing a mask did not eradicate the flu..

» Add a new message to this topic