FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > It's just delay ............

It's just delay ............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Much Pissing on the Strawbs

We are just putting off the inevitable ....... when do you supect wave 3 will hit ?

March ? April ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are just putting off the inevitable ....... when do you supect wave 3 will hit ?

March ? April ?"

Yep the lockdown roller-coaster..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It'll be wave 6 by spring Granny

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

Albert Einstein

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

Albert Einstein"

excellent

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

"“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

Albert Einstein"

I wonder if any politician had that as their yearbook quote

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Much Pissing on the Strawbs

Albert Einstein"

That applies to people not viruseseses...

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 19:32:35]

the wetlands

Albert Einstein"

That eould be a smart quote except we're hoping for exactly the same effect as last time so it isn't very smart

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"We are just putting off the inevitable ....... when do you suspect wave 3 will hit?

March ? April ?"

I believe W3 was/is due to hit in February '21. However, as so many idiots seem to still be treating a pandemic that kills people as a joke. We may well be in the same situation this time next year. It isn't helping that Boris is continually ignoring any form of common sense and staying out of step with the rest of the country.

There will not be enough money in the pot to keep bailing people out this time next year .. and THAT is when the real struggles will start.

So if your children threaten to leave the house to go and visit a friend .. please do me and everyone else a favour and do your best to stop them .. same goes for anyone insisting on their 'right' to have meetings .. stop being idiots!

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Isn't that the whole the point of everything that's been done so far? Delay and slow the spread and keep numbers at a level that our NHS could cope with, whilst building infrastructure and capacity and increasing resilience .....

Not that I think the Gov has used the time they bought particularly well, in fact I think they mostly pissed it away! But ultimately delay is a better strategy than doing fuck all.

By *ixenhixCouple  over a year ago

colchester

"We are just putting off the inevitable ....... when do you suspect wave 3 will hit?

March ? April ?

I believe W3 was/is due to hit in February '21. However, as so many idiots seem to still be treating a pandemic that kills people as a joke. We may well be in the same situation this time next year. It isn't helping that Boris is continually ignoring any form of common sense and staying out of step with the rest of the country.

There will not be enough money in the pot to keep bailing people out this time next year .. and THAT is when the real struggles will start.

So if your children threaten to leave the house to go and visit a friend .. please do me and everyone else a favour and do your best to stop them .. same goes for anyone insisting on their 'right' to have meetings .. stop being idiots!

"

What if my children insist on going to school to mix with the same friends?

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

to be fair I never fancied catching it mid-winter

then again, as it gets worse with age, putting off catching it sounds a risky gamble as well

the wetlands

March ? April ?

What if my children insist on going to school to mix with the same friends?"

Don't be silly they have to go to school, going out to meet friends outside of school is not allowed. It's all in the guidelines

By *ixenhixCouple  over a year ago

colchester

March ? April ?

Don't be silly they have to go to school, going out to meet friends outside of school is not allowed. It's all in the guidelines "

Just by being here with me on Fab...are you following the 'moral guidlines' everybody is expected to live by.I guess I can preempt the answer that nobody dies from having multiple sexual partners but thats just my point you are critising the flouting of one set of 'guidlines' and ignoring that we would be considerd foolish, reckless, irresponsible by others not in the swinging scene or even 'Fuckwits' as is often quoted on here.

the wetlands

March ? April ?

Don't be silly they have to go to school, going out to meet friends outside of school is not allowed. It's all in the guidelines

Just by being here with me on Fab...are you following the 'moral guidlines' everybody is expected to live by.I guess I can preempt the answer that nobody dies from having multiple sexual partners but thats just my point you are critising the flouting of one set of 'guidlines' and ignoring that we would be considerd foolish, reckless, irresponsible by others not in the swinging scene or even 'Fuckwits' as is often quoted on here. "

Clutching at some very thin straws there .....

Besides, one set of guidelines is law from next week

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Albert Einstein

That apples to people not viruseseses...

"

That was issac newton surely

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"We are just putting off the inevitable ....... when do you supect wave 3 will hit ?

March ? April ?"

By April the warmer weather will arrive and Covid will decrease accordingly.

Until then we will lockdown again and again and again.......

» Add a new message to this topic