FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > vaccine

vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

covid vaccine being administered in uk next week, talks of Ireland from end of jan. are you excited life might be a step closer to normality or wont you take it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd probably get it eventually but i wouldn't be rushing to get it. Im no where near the top of the priority list

"covid vaccine being administered in uk next week, talks of Ireland from end of jan. are you excited life might be a step closer to normality or wont you take it?"

Are you not sick the teeth of talking about Covid man?

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"covid vaccine being administered in uk next week, talks of Ireland from end of jan. are you excited life might be a step closer to normality or wont you take it?"

nope would prefer it stayed this way the amount of money i saved this year

the thoughts of drinking in pubs again make me want to

Tipperary

"covid vaccine being administered in uk next week, talks of Ireland from end of jan. are you excited life might be a step closer to normality or wont you take it?

Are you not sick the teeth of talking about Covid man? "

no. that news today is great.

Tipperary

"I'd probably get it eventually but i wouldn't be rushing to get it. Im no where near the top of the priority list"
u wont get it. health care and most at need (vulnerable) will get it first. listening to what u wont be allowed do without it, I'd take a shot of it in the morning.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"I'd probably get it eventually but i wouldn't be rushing to get it. Im no where near the top of the priority listu wont get it. health care and most at need (vulnerable) will get it first. listening to what u wont be allowed do without it, I'd take a shot of it in the morning."

What won't you be able to do, haven't heard anything about that yet....

Tipperary

"I'd probably get it eventually but i wouldn't be rushing to get it. Im no where near the top of the priority listu wont get it. health care and most at need (vulnerable) will get it first. listening to what u wont be allowed do without it, I'd take a shot of it in the morning.

What won't you be able to do, haven't heard anything about that yet.... "

potentially travel on a boat/plane overseas (hol7day basically), go to concerts, into clubs. I'd say it's any big crowded area

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"I'd probably get it eventually but i wouldn't be rushing to get it. Im no where near the top of the priority listu wont get it. health care and most at need (vulnerable) will get it first. listening to what u wont be allowed do without it, I'd take a shot of it in the morning.

What won't you be able to do, haven't heard anything about that yet.... potentially travel on a boat/plane overseas (hol7day basically), go to concerts, into clubs. I'd say it's any big crowded area "

Unless it is law how would they enforce it ?

Think about it they start to vaccinate the elderly and vunerable first everyone else who chooses to have the vaccine could be months or years down the line so can all of these businesses afford to be turning money away ? Other country's may well ask for proof of vaccine before allowing entry ? But until it is globally available that may not happen , just test before you fly like now ?

"covid vaccine being administered in uk next week, talks of Ireland from end of jan. are you excited life might be a step closer to normality or wont you take it?

Are you not sick the teeth of talking about Covid man? no. that news today is great. "

Wake Kaizer up when random shifts are back on the cards

Tipperary

What won't you be able to do, haven't heard anything about that yet.... potentially travel on a boat/plane overseas (hol7day basically), go to concerts, into clubs. I'd say it's any big crowded area

Think about it they start to vaccinate the elderly and vunerable first everyone else who chooses to have the vaccine could be months or years down the line so can all of these businesses afford to be turning money away ? Other country's may well ask for proof of vaccine before allowing entry ? But until it is globally available that may not happen , just test before you fly like now ? "

they're saying in Ireland its looking like everyday joe soaps like myself or yourself will be getting vaccinated come summer. I'd say you could have a card on you with an ID number when vaccinated or something like that. no way will we be allowed do everything we like just cause there is a vaccine.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

What won't you be able to do, haven't heard anything about that yet.... potentially travel on a boat/plane overseas (hol7day basically), go to concerts, into clubs. I'd say it's any big crowded area

Think about it they start to vaccinate the elderly and vunerable first everyone else who chooses to have the vaccine could be months or years down the line so can all of these businesses afford to be turning money away ? Other country's may well ask for proof of vaccine before allowing entry ? But until it is globally available that may not happen , just test before you fly like now ? they're saying in Ireland its looking like everyday joe soaps like myself or yourself will be getting vaccinated come summer. I'd say you could have a card on you with an ID number when vaccinated or something like that. no way will we be allowed do everything we like just cause there is a vaccine. "

They'll paint unclean on the doors of everyone who doesn't have the vaccine

Tipperary

Think about it they start to vaccinate the elderly and vunerable first everyone else who chooses to have the vaccine could be months or years down the line so can all of these businesses afford to be turning money away ? Other country's may well ask for proof of vaccine before allowing entry ? But until it is globally available that may not happen , just test before you fly like now ? they're saying in Ireland its looking like everyday joe soaps like myself or yourself will be getting vaccinated come summer. I'd say you could have a card on you with an ID number when vaccinated or something like that. no way will we be allowed do everything we like just cause there is a vaccine.

They'll paint unclean on the doors of everyone who doesn't have the vaccine "

ha good one

» Add a new message to this topic