FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How stupid are the tiers !

How stupid are the tiers !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

My brother has just been threatened with a fixed penalty notice / summons / arrest for breaching Covid laws.

The story - he lives in a village just north of Keighley and south of Skipton on the boarder of West Yorkshire (T3) and North Yorkshire (T2). He lives 200 yards into West Yorkshire.

He walks his dog every morning and every night in a wood up the road (in North Yorkshire) which is better than walking it through the village.

On his walk there are no houses, no pubs, no shops nothing. He rarely sees a soul other than a neighbour also walking his dog.

Tonight however there was a police car on the boarder, he was stopped by two officers from North Yorkshire Police and advised (not too politely he says) that he cannot walk his dog across the boundary due to Covid laws and that is he continued past the police 'check point' he would be issued with a ticket.

To be fair he thought they were joking and laughed, until he realised when they said it wasn't funny to break the law and he could be arrested so he shut up and returned home !

It seems North Yorkshire Police are bored and have nothing better to do, so all you West Yorkshire fabbers watch out before you walk your dogs into their woods.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell him to get a train to London and sit on tube with all those folk cos that's tier 2 I think!

If not, on a Wednesday its market day here.

Walk his dog near me..no covid Wednesday's!!!

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

We've had a similar scenario...the village next to me is the same postcode but comes under North Yorkshire not West, we are Tier 3, they are Tier 2...a friend has been told by a copper that she is not allowed to travel 5 mins to the Morrisons supermarket in my town and instead has to travel 20 miles to the one in Selby...absolute jokers!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months.

Bradford

"There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months. "

So the boundaries are there to make people drive 20 miles to a supermarket instead of 3 ?

These villages use the same schools (both in North yorkshire and west yorkshire so kids have to be taken to school across the boundaries)

they use the same hospital, same doctors (in north yorkshire), same post office (in west )

so yes i agree, stop people driving miles to the pub, but for goodness sake make the rules sensible and then people might have some respect for them, my brother has always been very pro police till tonight and now he thinks they are twats !

It is not as if he was walking to the pub - but since the only one is in west yorks anyway its shut !

Bham

I get you but there is always going to be these anomalies but you've got to view it as a whole.

Same here where I live, I'm under a difference council and even though if I got sick I'd have to go to a hospital in another authority, so it would make more sense for me to be grouped with the authority where the hospital is.

It’s just these kind of petty stupid rules that will make people give up on all the restrictions.

Tbf if that had happened to me I would have just said "okay I understand, I'll just go walk somewhere else in what has been described as a vast amount of open space and woodland" and wished them a good day. Not really sure why anyone would laugh at someone just trying to their job...

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I don't understand how they can issue tickets for travelling between tiers. The gov.uk site states that travel from tier 3 to lower tiers is "advised against", so it's not statutory. It's the "you MUST NOT" things that are statutory. The guidance also states you can travel through tiers as part of a longer journey. Bizarre.

Bham

"I don't understand how they can issue tickets for travelling between tiers. The gov.uk site states that travel from tier 3 to lower tiers is "advised against", so it's not statutory. It's the "you MUST NOT" things that are statutory. The guidance also states you can travel through tiers as part of a longer journey. Bizarre."

Thought it was only for valid reasons, like work, hospital appointments etc. And yes travel through to get to places for work etc.

Surely everyone can see the logic though, if everyone in a tier 3 starts popping to a tier 2 supermarket, the tier 2 will turn into a tier 3.

North West

"I don't understand how they can issue tickets for travelling between tiers. The gov.uk site states that travel from tier 3 to lower tiers is "advised against", so it's not statutory. It's the "you MUST NOT" things that are statutory. The guidance also states you can travel through tiers as part of a longer journey. Bizarre.

Thought it was only for valid reasons, like work, hospital appointments etc. And yes travel through to get to places for work etc.

Surely everyone can see the logic though, if everyone in a tier 3 starts popping to a tier 2 supermarket, the tier 2 will turn into a tier 3. "

If you read the guidelines on gov.uk, the guidelines on travel are advisory. There aren't nicely delineated boundaries between regions/counties and it's awfully easy to stray into the "wrong" tier perfectly accidentally. We're on the GM/Lancashire border and I have no idea where one officially starts/ends to be perfectly honest and if you're walking in the countryside, it's even less obvious because they don't put "Welcome to Lancashire" signs in fields. I think there should be consistent rules across the country, because this tier system is creating inequality and perpetuating pre existing inter-regional differences. Businesses in this town have been under higher restrictions the entire time, including the period over the summer when there was no extra financial support for business forced to close and when you couldn't newly furlough anyone who hadn't been furloughed before 30th June. It's wreaking havoc on our small businesses and it doesn't seem to be making a jot of difference to the rates of Covid! Lumping all of GM together now also means rural areas are condemned by the big cities. Although my town has been in these extra restrictions, we actually live in the countryside 6 miles outside the main town and rates have remained low, but because of our postcode, we're lumped in with the rest.

Either national rules or don't bother. All this hyper local/regional crap is making more people push back and argue the toss and sows division and anger which is counter productive.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It's gotta be nice to live somewhere where the crime rates are low enough for the police to have time to do that...

Perhaps they should drive a few hundred miles south to help the MET deal with the crime in London.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months.

So the boundaries are there to make people drive 20 miles to a supermarket instead of 3 ?

These villages use the same schools (both in North yorkshire and west yorkshire so kids have to be taken to school across the boundaries)

they use the same hospital, same doctors (in north yorkshire), same post office (in west )

so yes i agree, stop people driving miles to the pub, but for goodness sake make the rules sensible and then people might have some respect for them, my brother has always been very pro police till tonight and now he thinks they are twats !

It is not as if he was walking to the pub - but since the only one is in west yorks anyway its shut !

"

Maybe it would be better if they make it the whole of Yorkshire was counted as one place, would that help rather than make it smaller areas different tiers. The whole area is in one tier?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It doesn't seem reasonable to enforce a penalty on someone taking exercise with their dog, in the open air. Whilst the tier rules aren't great, local police also have discretion and particularly when somethings not forbidden by law.

I would make a complaint and give them some food for thought and work to do, as they are seemingly quiet.

Bham

"There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months.

Maybe it would be better if they make it the whole of Yorkshire was counted as one place, would that help rather than make it smaller areas different tiers. The whole area is in one tier?"

You'd get threads from Lancashire border moaning they can't nip into Yorkshire to buy a bottle of milk then.

It's either local with some near the boarder curiosities or another national lockdown.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Yes the tier system is stupid, and yes it is bloody ridiculous pretending that there is some huge difference between one side of an imaginary line on the ground and the other. And yes bojo and his mates are a bunch of idiots flailing around without a plan.

But being where we are, they have to make some sort of rules because it's clearly been getting out of hand with whatever we had before "tiers". Which means the police have to make some kind of attempt to enforce the rules or (a) more people are gonna die, and (b) when the plan fails bojo is going to be looking for someone to put the blame onto and lacklustre enforcement would allow him to dump that blame on the police.

So don't get angry with the police, they're just trying to do their job. And maybe don't even get angry with bojo, because from where we are now nobody could make sensible rules. If you want to get angry with anybody, make it the people that are forcing the stupid nit picking rules because of their inability to just use common sense and good intention, and keep themselves and others safe without trying to subvert public health measures...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There is a couple in Otley West Yorkshire whose house is in tier 3 and their garden is in tier 2 North Yorkshire

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I don't understand how they can issue tickets for travelling between tiers. The gov.uk site states that travel from tier 3 to lower tiers is "advised against", so it's not statutory. It's the "you MUST NOT" things that are statutory. The guidance also states you can travel through tiers as part of a longer journey. Bizarre."

Agree, I thought it was advised against. So not law.

I've travelled and stayed in several tiers with work and that's OK as I'm at work apparently I can't spread the virus

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"Tbf if that had happened to me I would have just said "okay I understand, I'll just go walk somewhere else in what has been described as a vast amount of open space and woodland" and wished them a good day. Not really sure why anyone would laugh at someone just trying to their job... "

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

On the face of it the Tiers can appear nonsensical.

Now, take a few minutes to look at the statistics for each area, the population, the population density within those areas, the age demographics, shops, hospurals, who works in one area but lives in another, industry and any other factor you care to think of.

Now try and work out a Tier system that works for everyone.

It is what it is.

Follow the guidelines, be a socially responsible human and treat people with care, compassion and respect, especially those simply doing their job.

Then maybe we can all get past this a lot quicker.

E

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It sounds to me like the police in Yorkshire must be the best in the whole world if they have managed to solve all the crime and arrest all the criminals and now have nothing else left to do other than threaten dog walkers with prosecution.

Leeds

If a Police Officer asks for your address are you obliged to tell them ?

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Simple answer put everyone into tier 3 until vaccine starts to work xx

Read in a newspaper that the front of there house was tier 3 and the back garden was in tier 2 how the fuck does that work

Perhaps the roof was tier 1

Pmsl

Leeds

"Read in a newspaper that the front of there house was tier 3 and the back garden was in tier 2 how the fuck does that work

Pmsl "

There is a water pipe below their garden which is the official border between West and North Yorkshire.

The South

"Read in a newspaper that the front of there house was tier 3 and the back garden was in tier 2 how the fuck does that work

Pmsl "

I'm quietly confident you are allowed to go in your own garden, regardless of what Tier it's in.

E

It was the same nonsense in Wales when the "local lockdown" system was in place.

I had to drive twice the distance to shop in a supermarket twice the size of the one I have always shopped in, that I pass to and from work,that is a 5 minute drive from my home, because it was in a different local authority. I came into contact with at least 4x the number of people by going shopping where the rules dictated I had to, used twice the fuel, doubled my time on the road, hence increasing my risk if an accident and potentially putting a strain on the emergency and health services, which is what we are all meant to be reducing . A lot of the rules are totally non sensical and very poorly thought out

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months. "
well said mate if we dont have tiers we would all be shut down again.

This is somewhat the nature of any law (and possibly boredom of officers) - the officer that night decided to enforce it in that way, another night a different officer might have said, ah it's obvious you're walking your dog.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"My brother has just been threatened with a fixed penalty notice / summons / arrest for breaching Covid laws.

The story - he lives in a village just north of Keighley and south of Skipton on the boarder of West Yorkshire (T3) and North Yorkshire (T2). He lives 200 yards into West Yorkshire.

He walks his dog every morning and every night in a wood up the road (in North Yorkshire) which is better than walking it through the village.

On his walk there are no houses, no pubs, no shops nothing. He rarely sees a soul other than a neighbour also walking his dog.

Tonight however there was a police car on the boarder, he was stopped by two officers from North Yorkshire Police and advised (not too politely he says) that he cannot walk his dog across the boundary due to Covid laws and that is he continued past the police 'check point' he would be issued with a ticket.

To be fair he thought they were joking and laughed, until he realised when they said it wasn't funny to break the law and he could be arrested so he shut up and returned home !

It seems North Yorkshire Police are bored and have nothing better to do, so all you West Yorkshire fabbers watch out before you walk your dogs into their woods. "

So if he asked them to move the line ?

Shift the problem elsewhere ?

Red lights apply even when there is no traffic

By *urreyfun38Couple  over a year ago

croydon

"If a Police Officer asks for your address are you obliged to tell them ? "

No you don’t unless they have reasonable suspicion that you have committed an offence.

What’s reasonable then becomes a problem.

the wetlands

"If a Police Officer asks for your address are you obliged to tell them ?

No you don’t unless they have reasonable suspicion that you have committed an offence.

What’s reasonable then becomes a problem. "

Suspicion of breaking Covid regulations will do ..

Name and address ...

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"My brother has just been threatened with a fixed penalty notice / summons / arrest for breaching Covid laws.

It seems North Yorkshire Police are bored and have nothing better to do, so all you West Yorkshire fabbers watch out before you walk your dogs into their woods. "

The officer could have used discretion but as he is not in town locking up the d*unks he is out maning a border so he can clock up overtime.

The law is the law but did he have a copy of it for you mmmmm I would have asked for his number and followed this up . .

The South

It seems North Yorkshire Police are bored and have nothing better to do, so all you West Yorkshire fabbers watch out before you walk your dogs into their woods.

The officer could have used discretion but as he is not in town locking up the d*unks he is out maning a border so he can clock up overtime.

The law is the law but did he have a copy of it for you mmmmm I would have asked for his number and followed this up . ."

Ahhh, you're one of "those"....

Thinking serving police officers are required to carry a copy of every law with him everywhere he goes is frankly daft.

E

the wetlands

The law is the law but did he have a copy of it for you mmmmm I would have asked for his number and followed this up . ."

North West

Pmsl

I'm quietly confident you are allowed to go in your own garden, regardless of what Tier it's in.

E"

Yes, but which tier are they allowed to go shopping in? Tier 2 or tier 3?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Boris have no clue of what he is doing.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Boris have no clue of what he is doing."
Is that your total contribution to this thread?

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Is it cops are having to check outlying areas to see if kids are partying? Then, one rule for all, is easier to work with. I've noticed a few youngsters in cars appearing late in the evening, where I live (tier 3,rural area, no current cases)

I'm only a couple of miles from the North Yorkshire border.

Bham

"There has to be a boundary somewhere and if everyone has the attitude that the boundary doesn't really apply to them we'll be back where we were a few weeks ago. Suck it up, keep to the rules, hopefully be done with all this in a few months. well said mate if we dont have tiers we would all be shut down again. "

Definitely. It was in the metro (I know) that north Yorkshire police were doing spot checks on drivers crossing tiers so that was their brief for the day, enforce the tier restrictions.

The South

Pmsl

E

Yes, but which tier are they allowed to go shopping in? Tier 2 or tier 3?"

Within your own Tier.

Inconvenient for some? Yes.

Better than travelling into a high risk area? Yes.

Better than travelling from a high risk area into a lower risk area? Yes.

I don't get why some people don't don't understand this.

E

North West

Pmsl

E

Within your own Tier.

E

"

But this couple are in both tiers - 2 and 3, so which one do they go shopping in? The one where the house is, or the garden? Or should they do food shopping in the house tier but go to the other tier to buy a new lawn mower?!

Yes, I'm being obtuse but if your house is slap bang on the border.......

The South

Pmsl

E

Within your own Tier.

E

But this couple are in both tiers - 2 and 3, so which one do they go shopping in? The one where the house is, or the garden? Or should they do food shopping in the house tier but go to the other tier to buy a new lawn mower?!

Yes, I'm being obtuse but if your house is slap bang on the border......."

For fucks sake.

Common sense.

Where do they actually live, the house or the garden?

That one.

Unless they've got a tree house in the garden.

In which case, stay home and use deliveroo.

E

*other food delivery services are available.

North West

Pmsl

E

Within your own Tier.

E

For fucks sake.

Common sense.

That one.

E

*other food delivery services are available. "

If the OPs brother isn't allowed to walk across the border to walk his dog in the woods, this couple should similarly be banned from going into their garden. It's stupid. Just have national restrictions that are the same everywhere. No confusion, no wondering whether you've put your big toe into s different county etc.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I live in South Yorkshire but work in North Yorkshire I travel 3 miles to work , another co worker lives in Rochdale Lancashire and travels from another county to work the rest of them live in West Yorkshire, we can all work together but not travel to meet at their properties etc

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Once police are involved the piss take arrives. No sence not idea. No savvy. Like the to stop every car on the m25. Dick heads.

"I live in South Yorkshire but work in North Yorkshire I travel 3 miles to work , another co worker lives in Rochdale Lancashire and travels from another county to work the rest of them live in West Yorkshire, we can all work together but not travel to meet at their properties etc "

These tier rules remind me if the Steptoe and Son episode where they split the house in two and wouldn’t let each other in their half

"On the face of it the Tiers can appear nonsensical.

Now, take a few minutes to look at the statistics for each area, the population, the population density within those areas, the age demographics, shops, hospurals, who works in one area but lives in another, industry and any other factor you care to think of.

Now try and work out a Tier system that works for everyone.

It is what it is.

Follow the guidelines, be a socially responsible human and treat people with care, compassion and respect, especially those simply doing their job.

Then maybe we can all get past this a lot quicker.

E"

"Simple answer put everyone into tier 3 until vaccine starts to work xx"

North West

"Simple answer put everyone into tier 3 until vaccine starts to work xx

"

This is the most sensible solution to me.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Simple answer ? It makes sense until it effects you and your perceived right to just go about your way because you personally cannot see the reasons

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"

It would simplify everything for people who struggle with understanding current rules.

Ps.i hope your finger soon returns to it's normal size ,or is that a tiny remote, you got there

It would simplify everything for people who struggle with understanding current rules.

Ps.i hope your finger soon returns to it's normal size ,or is that a tiny remote, you got there "

The rules *are* simple though. Hands face space. It's always been that from the start. The need for tiers is because people take this piss or deliberately misunderstand.

It's the same as grounding a teenager. People can't be trusted. They pretend they don't understand the difference between being in work with someone and being at the pub with a friend. I stand closer to a friend than I would a work colleague. I may even sit right next to a friend, thighs touching.

P.S. Thank you. It's my very well endowed thumb.

Ps.i hope your finger soon returns to it's normal size ,or is that a tiny remote, you got there

The rules *are* simple though. Hands face space. It's always been that from the start. The need for tiers is because people take this piss or deliberately misunderstand.

It's the same as grounding a teenager. People can't be trusted. They pretend they don't understand the difference between being in work with someone and being at the pub with a friend. I stand closer to a friend than I would a work colleague. I may even sit right next to a friend, thighs touching.

P.S. Thank you. It's my very well endowed thumb. "

Nonsense the reason for the tiers is because people are having to go to work, school, university etc.

A minority of people are taking the piss but the vast majority are just trying to do their best during a pandemic.

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 13:32:50]

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Guess there is no point crying over it

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 13:44:55]

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

This is the most sensible solution to me."

Not in the longer term, the economic damage caused would likely be catastrophic.

Anyway, how would lumping a place like Cornwall in with somewhere like Birmingham or Newcastle be sensible?

They're totally different regions with totally different demographs

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

P.S. Thank you. It's my very well endowed thumb.

Nonsense the reason for the tiers is because people are having to go to work, school, university etc.

A minority of people are taking the piss but the vast majority are just trying to do their best during a pandemic."

I hope you're right.

My perception is probably very clouded from seeing people on here and in real life openly taking the piss out of the rules.

If they were off down the pub and following the rules of social distancing etc, and understanding why a meal is different to getting pissed in a crowd, I would have more optimism.

Bradford

Tiers are rules are a waste of time when you look at some idiots, I cannot go to my local for a beer, or a meal where the landlord has been doing his best to trade and keep everyone safe (prior to lockdown two and tier 3) and i see on the news and internet all the idiots at raves and now the market in Nottingham as well as central london at Harrods, there is no fucking hope for this country !

People are stupid, and the ones that are being picked on are not the ones that need picking on by our wonderful boys and girls in blue.

Yes they are doing a job, most of them well but as normal the 'jobsworths' are making it seem worse, tickets issued for moving from one tier to another which is advisory, yet it seems ticketable.

The South

Pmsl

E

Within your own Tier.

E

For fucks sake.

Common sense.

That one.

E

If the OPs brother isn't allowed to walk across the border to walk his dog in the woods, this couple should similarly be banned from going into their garden. It's stupid. Just have national restrictions that are the same everywhere. No confusion, no wondering whether you've put your big toe into s different county etc."

I suspect you're being nitpickingly argumentative for the sake of it.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would see there's a difference between having your house in 1 Tier and garden in another, and 2 geographical areas being in different Tiers.

If anyone honestly thinks having your house in Tier 2 and your garden in Tier 3 (or vice versa) means you can't go into your own garden, they're a sandwich short of a picnic.

E

Pmsl

E

Within your own Tier.

E

For fucks sake.

Common sense.

That one.

E

If the OPs brother isn't allowed to walk across the border to walk his dog in the woods, this couple should similarly be banned from going into their garden. It's stupid. Just have national restrictions that are the same everywhere. No confusion, no wondering whether you've put your big toe into s different county etc."

Is there any possibility at all of them coming across anyone else and infecting them/vice versa in their garden? I get that you don't like the rules but come on...

Maybe it would be better if they make it the whole of Yorkshire was counted as one place, would that help rather than make it smaller areas different tiers. The whole area is in one tier?"

Or just do what we did last time everyone ignored the tiers and rules. Make the whole country lockdown.

Bradford

We are heading for lockdown again after Christmas I suspect anyway.

Seeing all the fools in the markets and the shopping centres as well as the city centre streets, no masks, no distancing etc etc.

The pubs are the least of our worries i suspect.

I feel safer in the local bar, and coffee shop than walking down the street.

Just tell them you're a premiership footballer since apparently the wealthy are going to be exempt from all of it shortly...

By *reampie_vickyTV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan

Totally crazy but remember cops are real dumb and only do as they are told and do not think for themselves ever, sounds like they were bored and your brother was just unlucky, I travel all over the north of England for work and often travel to see friends at all hours and rarely see any police.

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

At the end of the day it's too bloody cold to go in the garden so it don't matter what tier it is...

North West

"At the end of the day it's too bloody cold to go in the garden so it don't matter what tier it is... "

Daughter and I spent an hour and a half in the park today - I'm sure the garden was equally cold. We ran/wheelchaired round and played football and got very muddy

the wetlands

"At the end of the day it's too bloody cold to go in the garden so it don't matter what tier it is... "

We must be way ahead of the times.

We've had a 2 tier garden for 25 years

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"We are heading for lockdown again after Christmas I suspect anyway.

Seeing all the fools in the markets and the shopping centres as well as the city centre streets, no masks, no distancing etc etc.

The pubs are the least of our worries i suspect.

I feel safer in the local bar, and coffee shop than walking down the street. "

Totally agree with this.

It's a £100 fine for one person breaking the rules.

A £10'000 fine for 100 people breaking the rules.

And if 1000 people break the rules, nothing happens.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I had a message from somebody saying "I understand it's not safe to meet now but how about scheduling something in for the Christmas bubble tier free zone?"

I took the time to explain to then why that wasn't going to be happening.

(Face palm emoji X3)

Perhaps they were out looking for doggers but didn't know what a dogger was!

» Add a new message to this topic