Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"where does it end .............. "
when we get our little red books and our Mao suit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only when we want it to. Its not about a virus anymore its about control and obedience. And making £££££ from a vaccine backed by Bill Gates who stands to make trillions of $$$$ look up agenda 21.

"where does it end ..............

Only when we want it to. Its not about a virus anymore its about control and obedience. And making £££££ from a vaccine backed by Bill Gates who stands to make trillions of $$$$ look up agenda 21. "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Only when we want it to. Its not about a virus anymore its about control and obedience. And making £££££ from a vaccine backed by Bill Gates who stands to make trillions of $$$$ look up agenda 21. "

Is it in area 51..?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Duchess - you seem to have an eye infection"

Nah, she just got cum in her eye

Always wear protection, kiddies

Dear lord, a post that nearly manages to wrap up all the conspiracy theories in one post. You just missed out on getting hidden tracking chips in there and random DNA modification. Better luck next time.

Maybe it was all started by Jeff Bezos as he's done ok?

Whoops there goes another CT

If people stopped believing the lie of the govt then they would wake up. Were being duped

"If people stopped believing the lie of the govt then they would wake up. Were being duped"

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"If people stopped believing the lie of the govt then they would wake up. Were being duped

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead."

answers like that show, just how pathetic this country has now become. I certainly don't want to die but I believe in a bit more fight is needed. Where is the backbone. I bet our ancestors are having one good laugh at the, way we have virtually folded under this.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Think it is time that we as a society start to clamp down on some of the far fetched babblings of some. Social media needs to take responsibility for items posted and block or remove them. Yes i belive in freedom of speach and free thought but some people shouldn t have either. And if in some parrallel world they turn out to be true then i for one would be the first to apologise.

"If people stopped believing the lie of the govt then they would wake up. Were being duped

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead.answers like that show, just how pathetic this country has now become. I certainly don't want to die but I believe in a bit more fight is needed. Where is the backbone. I bet our ancestors are having one good laugh at the, way we have virtually folded under this. "

Folded under what, you mean a serious disease that significant sections of our population are too selfish to even put a mask on to try to help stop someone else getting sick? What do you actually think you are fighting against? The terrible tyrannical government that wants to bankrupt itself just to get you to wear a bit of cloth over your face? Or maybe those evil pharmaceutical companies that are just asking people to limit their social contact for a short while so they can develop a vaccine? The very fact that this disease is still spreading rapidly is proof that none of your precious "rights" have been taken away. It is not your "right" to act however the hell you like and be damned to the consequences for everyone else in society.

durham

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead.answers like that show, just how pathetic this country has now become. I certainly don't want to die but I believe in a bit more fight is needed. Where is the backbone. I bet our ancestors are having one good laugh at the, way we have virtually folded under this.

Folded under what, you mean a serious disease that significant sections of our population are too selfish to even put a mask on to try to help stop someone else getting sick? What do you actually think you are fighting against? The terrible tyrannical government that wants to bankrupt itself just to get you to wear a bit of cloth over your face? Or maybe those evil pharmaceutical companies that are just asking people to limit their social contact for a short while so they can develop a vaccine? The very fact that this disease is still spreading rapidly is proof that none of your precious "rights" have been taken away. It is not your "right" to act however the hell you like and be damned to the consequences for everyone else in society. "

get a grip. And get off your bloody high horse

durham

Flu is serious. More people die of that. I never hear anyone going on about that like they have with this covid.

durham

Social distance for a, short while. Comeback next autumn when we, are, still having to do this,

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"If people stopped believing the lie of the govt then they would wake up. Were being duped"

The only people being duped are the ones who believe in the conspiracy shit and refuse to see how stupid it is.

THAT is the conspiracy.

durham

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead.answers like that show, just how pathetic this country has now become. I certainly don't want to die but I believe in a bit more fight is needed. Where is the backbone. I bet our ancestors are having one good laugh at the, way we have virtually folded under this.

Folded under what, you mean a serious disease that significant sections of our population are too selfish to even put a mask on to try to help stop someone else getting sick? What do you actually think you are fighting against? The terrible tyrannical government that wants to bankrupt itself just to get you to wear a bit of cloth over your face? Or maybe those evil pharmaceutical companies that are just asking people to limit their social contact for a short while so they can develop a vaccine? The very fact that this disease is still spreading rapidly is proof that none of your precious "rights" have been taken away. It is not your "right" to act however the hell you like and be damned to the consequences for everyone else in society. "

and your stance has no consequences for anyone

Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs or are about to. Covid has created a one track mind like yours.

durham

Folded under what, you mean a serious disease that significant sections of our population are too selfish to even put a mask on to try to help stop someone else getting sick? What do you actually think you are fighting against? The terrible tyrannical government that wants to bankrupt itself just to get you to wear a bit of cloth over your face? Or maybe those evil pharmaceutical companies that are just asking people to limit their social contact for a short while so they can develop a vaccine? The very fact that this disease is still spreading rapidly is proof that none of your precious "rights" have been taken away. It is not your "right" to act however the hell you like and be damned to the consequences for everyone else in society. and your stance has no consequences for anyone

Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs or are about to. Covid has created a one track mind like yours. "

and why I on here. Why is it people on herethink they are right all the time and when someone comes along with an entirely different view they get so aggressive.so I repeat

.. grow up

There are, 2 sides to every argument its not heads you win, tails I lose

As for the vaccine no chance am I gonna let that shit get into me. Good luck to all the lemmings that do

Leicestershire

"Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs or are about to. Covid has created a one track mind like yours. "

As opposed to conspiracy nutters who have open minds... to whatever bullshit they're being fed this week?

durham

This country has no backbone. If you accept everything you are told then good help the future, and us all. I havnt seen any proof that masks actually work. Since we have been forced to wear them the infection rates have gone up. We have spent the lady 9 months walking backwards and more is on the way.

in Lancashire

If people stopped believing made up shit, perhaps less people would be dead.answers like that show, just how pathetic this country has now become. I certainly don't want to die but I believe in a bit more fight is needed. Where is the backbone. I bet our ancestors are having one good laugh at the, way we have virtually folded under this. "

Tell me please, how does one fight a potentially fatal virus..?

Tbh it's a bit lacking in respect and empathy for those who have died from it..

durham

"Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs or are about to. Covid has created a one track mind like yours.

As opposed to conspiracy nutters who have open minds... to whatever bullshit they're being fed this week?"

I am no conspiracy nutter.. Maybe it's the other way round..if you go out into the real world see how many people are happy with all this

The keyboard warriors on here are all talk and no walk. I've had a, relative try to commit suicide over this covid debacle. Don't tell me I'm talking shite. It's affected people in many ways so if you want to hide be hide a mask fine but do not ridicule anyone who doesn't

There are many consequences of all this. Its not just about flaming covid.have a reality check

durham

Tbh it's a bit lacking in respect and empathy for those who have died from it.."

and what about those that havnt died from it but because of it. No one talks, about those poor people

Leicestershire

"Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs or are about to. Covid has created a one track mind like yours.

As opposed to conspiracy nutters who have open minds... to whatever bullshit they're being fed this week?I am no conspiracy nutter.. Maybe it's the other way round..if you go out into the real world see how many people are happy with all this

The keyboard warriors on here are all talk and no walk. I've had a, relative try to commit suicide over this covid debacle. Don't tell me I'm talking shite. It's affected people in many ways so if you want to hide be hide a mask fine but do not ridicule anyone who doesn't

There are many consequences of all this. Its not just about flaming covid.have a reality check

"

I believe in peer reviewed science, not ridiculous crap.

Love how you all block me from your profiles hahaha. This site is shit and cliqy as it has been since I joined in 09 haha

durham

"As for the vaccine no chance am I gonna let that shit get into me. Good luck to all the lemmings that do"

Well those that do have it

Hope they realise that our government has given Pfizer an indemnity so God forbid if anything does happen no one will be able to make any future claim against them

And that's no bloody conspiracy theory. It's fact

in Lancashire

Tbh it's a bit lacking in respect and empathy for those who have died from it..and what about those that havnt died from it but because of it. No one talks, about those poor people "

Of course they do, it's not the only thing sadly taking people and each loss is fucking awful for the families etc..

It's here and it's shit, affecting nigh on all our lives but some don't seem to get that when you've got to knuckle down and get through something it's best to crack on..

in Lancashire

"Love how you all block me from your profiles hahaha. This site is shit and cliqy as it has been since I joined in 09 haha"

Tbh, it's a site function and whilst we don't tend to block for differing views it's fine however people choose to use the function..

And mate why the fuck are you still here if that's your personal perception?

Life rely is too short to wallow in the negativity if something so bad surely?

durham

As opposed to conspiracy nutters who have open minds... to whatever bullshit they're being fed this week?I am no conspiracy nutter.. Maybe it's the other way round..if you go out into the real world see how many people are happy with all this

I believe in peer reviewed science, not ridiculous crap."

and the science hasnt come up with any crap. Look back at the figures Ferguson came out with

.. Ridiculous

And the more recent doom and Gloom from witty and Vallance and you believe all that

Science has not always been right

The is a difference between what any one says and what actially happens in the real world. Too many live in a bubble on here. And, are too judgmental personally on people they know v little, about

I've had first hand experience on the consequences what this is doing

You lot are way out of order

It's, all about me, me, me. I know best it does not give any one the right on here to shoot someone down because they think differently

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

This was always the endgame, to force as many people as possible into as high a Tier as possible until the warm weather arrives to slow the spread.

The WHO say not to use lockdown as a primary control measure, the government sneak it in via the back door anyway.

durham

And don't anyone on here tell me you would t have concerns over what is happening if you have a loved one or relative who tried to do something to themselves, due completely to this current situation.

durham

Depression can be, just as bad as covid

There is no vaccine for that

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Depression can be, just as bad as covid

There is no vaccine for that "

Depression as an illness doesnt kill you . Circumstances can and how you deal with them.

Covid can kill anyone it chooses to infect.

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Love how you all block me from your profiles hahaha. This site is shit and cliqy as it has been since I joined in 09 haha"

I'm not one for the conspiracy theories, but i do believe we the public should be questioning more, yesterday a doctor who wants people to wear masks confirmed they cant guarantee that they do work, we do know they use the death figures to scare people, they re-classify the figures as it suits, now its within x amount of days since a positive covid death, so not necessarily died of covid. We are lied to constantly by this government about a few things and they get an easy ride

If it's not a daft question....if the site is shit, why are you still here?

I've no need to block you btw as I never read my PM's anyway.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

How do you know when a politician is Lying ? When his lips move

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

U only get ignored or blocked by the cliques.. so just keep speaking yr mind fella..

so close the pubs in tier 3 and beyond .. but leave everything else open, supermarkets selling essentials like Xmas trees and socks.. figures carry on going up, so it ain’t working closing the bars etc... so open them again, cuz the majority heeded by the restrictions

By *ets join the funCouple  over a year ago

london

"Love how you all block me from your profiles hahaha. This site is shit and cliqy as it has been since I joined in 09 haha

I'm not one for the conspiracy theories, but i do believe we the public should be questioning more, yesterday a doctor who wants people to wear masks confirmed they cant guarantee that they do work, we do know they use the death figures to scare people, they re-classify the figures as it suits, now its within x amount of days since a positive covid death, so not necessarily died of covid. We are lied to constantly by this government about a few things and they get an easy ride

"

The government seem to be raking in a pretty penny

https://youtu.be/RmuZBjSRMiU

Leicestershire

"

You lot are way out of order

It's, all about me, me, me. I know best it does not give any one the right on here to shoot someone down because they think differently

"

You quite finished?

It doesn't matter how much you ramble on, I have more trust in science than I do a person on a swinging site who wants to fly against that accepted science.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Just the UK govt?

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

People are blocking you because of what you’re writing on this thread not because of any clique

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Depression as an illness doesnt kill you . Circumstances can and how you deal with them.

Covid can kill anyone it chooses to infect. "

If you are in the 2% with underlying health issues.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Oh do grow up, it’s getting boring now.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

What Government should we not believe?

There's so many and if Nicola is really 9n bed with Boris then we def all fucked

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Please take a good look at what you have posted and question yourself. Posting such unfounded nonsense is not helpful to anyone, in fact it's the complete opposite. Find any credible sources of research evidence that support your point, as there really isn't anything there.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

And brexit wouldn't have happened.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

What Government should we not believe?

There's so many and if Nicola is really 9n bed with Boris then we def all fucked"

This is what I really can't get my head around. Of all the countries in the world, why has the leader of just 1 of them not gone against this scam? Why has not one opposition leader pulled up their government and said "hey you daft sod. Stop conning us, agenda 21. We know the truth".

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"where does it end .............. when we get our little red books and our Mao suit"

Silly.

E

The South

Sillier.

E

The South

What lie?

Are you suggesting there's no such thing as Covid 19?

Are you suggesting hundreds of thousands of people haven't really died from Covid 19?

Out with it, what utter cobblers are you trying to say?

E

The South

I haven't blocked you, but I would if it meant I couldn't see the ridiculous cobblers you wrote on the forums.

E

the future there will be memorabilia sold on the Antiques Roadshow.

It'll be Tiers for souvenirs.

I'll get my coat.

Covid can kill anyone it chooses to infect. "

Don't apply for a job at the Samaritans.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Awesome. It's not often I'm lost for words...

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

so why you still here

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

What do you suggest as an alternative?

I admit that the tier system is very flawed and confusing.

Much like the old asbestos ratings system where it was ambiguous and confusing.

They changed it to a simple version.

Asbestos and no asbestos.

So really the tier system should be the same.

Full lockdown or no lockdown.

No confusing middle ground.

It's going to be around for a while yet pointless keep complaining, as far as I am aware moaning doesn't kill the covid virus.

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

No idea when this hell on earth virus will go!!! So feel for the people that have lost there jobs! An If social distancing will end!! An will swingers club ever open again! We end up loosing them for good!

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

And the same person you slate has continuously intimated he'll be giving his wealth awawy come his demise...

By *alhamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

"The obvious answer is that it will all end in tiers"

Now that is truly funny!

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

But I would rather die it would help global warming, the roads would not be over crowded Ana the housing problem well sorted. Wipe out half the population and the planet might bounce back from distraction..

99.7% survival rate.

Hospitals are at 85%ish capacity which is less than the same time as last year.

0.006% of the world's population has died a population of an estimate 7.7 billion

But hey will probably be called a conspiracy theorist for some research.

#enoughisenough

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

It will not end as long as the rules are so fucking ambiguous and piecemeal. Lockdown isn't lockdown and the tiers are so random its pointless.

Lockdown means schools and universities can open, and whilst the schools and the Unis maye be doing their best the students are still mingling outside the classrooms.

Kids are not wearing masks in scholl and nor are teachers (well not all of them), so many people are ramming into shops and supermarkets, i felt safer in my local sat with my mate suitably apart being treated to table service by the landlord who was keeping everyone safe.

yet according to Boris and him merry men Unis and schools are safe and pubs are not.

I make no bones about the fact I hate the Tories and always will and i am not sure if anyone else would have done better, but clearly they have made mistakes and are unwilling to admit it and U turn on schools and Unis and now they are trying to desperately dig themselves out of the hole that they have dug us all into.

They cannot organise testing, they cannot organise vaccinations and the NHS has closed down other than covid (try getting a Drs. appointment or an ambulance and you are dreaming).

Tin town

"99.7% survival rate.

Hospitals are at 85%ish capacity which is less than the same time as last year.

0.006% of the world's population has died a population of an estimate 7.7 billion

But hey will probably be called a conspiracy theorist for some research.

#enoughisenough"

If you're going to use numbers to make a point. Best use the correct numbers. Not some made up Facebook stuff.

They aren't facebook numbers all from the NHS or Who website I was going off memory I can fact check all day long I dont deal in made up shit everything is on the level, but you wont want to believe that will you such is life.

I guess some people are happy been sheeples I for one am not an i wont be.

#EnoughisEnough

Bradford

It does not matter what numbers you use, real or made up, what matters is what numbers fucking boris and the other twats are looking at.

They dont give a damn about anything other than imposing what they think is the solution, why do they care what the numbers say, they are 'protecting' the NHS making sure that they dont have to change their minds about the decisions that they made months ago which were half assed and vague (much like the ones they are making now).

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Only when we want it to. Its not about a virus anymore its about control and obedience. And making £££££ from a vaccine backed by Bill Gates who stands to make trillions of $$$$ look up agenda 21.

"

What is your problem?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"It does not matter what numbers you use, real or made up, what matters is what numbers fucking boris and the other twats are looking at.

They dont give a damn about anything other than imposing what they think is the solution, why do they care what the numbers say, they are 'protecting' the NHS making sure that they dont have to change their minds about the decisions that they made months ago which were half assed and vague (much like the ones they are making now)."

Read what you have written and if you do not feel embarressed then you have sw=evere mental problems

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Boris is going to make a pitch for the Christmas No.1 spot withe new recording of the the Ken Dodd classic ... Tears

Altogether now ...

Tiers for souvenirs.......

Tin town

"It does not matter what numbers you use, real or made up, what matters is what numbers fucking boris and the other twats are looking at.

They dont give a damn about anything other than imposing what they think is the solution, why do they care what the numbers say, they are 'protecting' the NHS making sure that they dont have to change their minds about the decisions that they made months ago which were half assed and vague (much like the ones they are making now).Read what you have written and if you do not feel embarressed then you have sw=evere mental problems"

Woah...we can disagree without insulting come on

Bradford

They dont give a damn about anything other than imposing what they think is the solution, why do they care what the numbers say, they are 'protecting' the NHS making sure that they dont have to change their minds about the decisions that they made months ago which were half assed and vague (much like the ones they are making now).Read what you have written and if you do not feel embarressed then you have sw=evere mental problems"

Really ! so you think Boris really gives a shit about the NHS or anyone in the real world, he and his party have over the last few years, reduced funding to the NHS, frozen pay for front line NHS staff, and even now they are quibbling about the next pay rise for nurses.

I am not anti NHS, the staff in the hospitals are doing the best with what they have, some other services perhaps are not ......

Perhaps if you disagree thats fine, but if you feel the need to be insulting carry on, much like the house of commons, when sensible argument fails, jeer and insult !

They dont give a damn about anything other than imposing what they think is the solution, why do they care what the numbers say, they are 'protecting' the NHS making sure that they dont have to change their minds about the decisions that they made months ago which were half assed and vague (much like the ones they are making now).Read what you have written and if you do not feel embarressed then you have sw=evere mental problems

Really ! so you think Boris really gives a shit about the NHS or anyone in the real world, he and his party have over the last few years, reduced funding to the NHS, frozen pay for front line NHS staff, and even now they are quibbling about the next pay rise for nurses.

I am not anti NHS, the staff in the hospitals are doing the best with what they have, some other services perhaps are not ......

Perhaps if you disagree thats fine, but if you feel the need to be insulting carry on, much like the house of commons, when sensible argument fails, jeer and insult !"

You have nothing to feel embarrassed about whatsoever, expressing an opinion is still allowed all though the arbitrators of truth or their truth would stamp it out if they could...

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Maybe it was all started by Jeff Bezos as he's done ok?

Whoops there goes another CT "

At least that one provides an actual credible motive!

Are you in space ? Do they have COVID up there?

By *exx100Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Lol vey true

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

That made me chuckle ...

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Is it in area 51..?"

Just around the corner......allegedly

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Tears for fears Mad world

Bracknell

Evening all, here is the question of the night. We all pretty intelligent I think and possess common sense. How many of you know someone who has gotten covid or died from it that did not have another health issue to start with ??

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I know plenty of people who have had Covid but I don't know anyone who was hospitalised with it or died.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My assistant's mum was hospitalised with Covid but thankfully she improved. Mr and I both had it in a mild form in late March/early April.

It's tiers all the way down

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I know plenty of people who have had Covid but I don't know anyone who was hospitalised with it or died. "

I do, sadly. A work colleague is still in hospital - out of ICU, but still poorly

This is entertaining at best watching everyone having meltdowns. Lockdown does not work what does work is going along with your lives. Suicide rates climbing violence climbing homelessness climbing. What is the breaking point ? Nope not having that.Going to work carry on with a mask and live life no politician telling us what to do.

By *oss and BitchCouple  over a year ago

London

"Evening all, here is the question of the night. We all pretty intelligent I think and possess common sense. How many of you know someone who has gotten covid or died from it that did not have another health issue to start with ??"

I know lots of people who have died from Covid. I have watched them fight for breath and die staring into my face.

Please don't tell me you are intelligent and then spout idiotic rubbish. This virus is a killer.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"This is entertaining at best watching everyone having meltdowns. Lockdown does not work what does work is going along with your lives. Suicide rates climbing violence climbing homelessness climbing. What is the breaking point ? Nope not having that.Going to work carry on with a mask and live life no politician telling us what to do."

Exactly. Lockdown doesn't work. The WHO have plainly stated NOT to use them as a primary control measure, yet here we are in lockdown number 3 this year alone.

Wirral.

"This is entertaining at best watching everyone having meltdowns. Lockdown does not work what does work is going along with your lives. Suicide rates climbing violence climbing homelessness climbing. What is the breaking point ? Nope not having that.Going to work carry on with a mask and live life no politician telling us what to do."

You've not had anyone close die from it then, I take?

Utter rubbish

Bracknell

"Evening all, here is the question of the night. We all pretty intelligent I think and possess common sense. How many of you know someone who has gotten covid or died from it that did not have another health issue to start with ??

I know lots of people who have died from Covid. I have watched them fight for breath and die staring into my face.

Please don't tell me you are intelligent and then spout idiotic rubbish. This virus is a killer."

I take it you must be a nurse then? To be at their bedside I mean when everyone is not allowed at their loved ones bedside. No never said it wasn’t a killer, it is, for those who who are immune suppressed, or have underlying health issues, elderly, heart conditions, cancer, COPD, diabetes etc.

My good friend is cheamo and covid nurse, so I am aware of the risks and fatalities, the point was how many deaths occur every year from these serious health issues? Lots and lots, but THIS year everyone is only dying of Covid!! According to cancer research uk (2015-2017) 450 people die from cancer PER DAY, where are those figures this year ?? They died of Covid instead. That’s why the panic and the fatality numbers are high according to the government. I personally knew 3 people this year who died of Covid, one in a car accident, one had a heart attack and one committed suicide from bridge.

I also work in a covid testing centre for the last 5

months and since we increased from 1200 tests a day to 2500 per day on Monday this week, Boris shat himself and we now in these new higher tiers. Just saying what I see with my own eyes ????

Bracknell

We isolating the healthy not the ill, think we got it the wrong way round here

Wirral.

"We isolating the healthy not the ill, think we got it the wrong way round here"

So, lock up the vulnerable?

I've spent 8 months watching neighbours completely disregard lockdown rules.We are now in teir 4 ,my income is now down to £180 a week.Cross does not explain it

By *oss and BitchCouple  over a year ago

London

"Evening all, here is the question of the night. We all pretty intelligent I think and possess common sense. How many of you know someone who has gotten covid or died from it that did not have another health issue to start with ??

Please don't tell me you are intelligent and then spout idiotic rubbish. This virus is a killer.

I take it you must be a nurse then? To be at their bedside I mean when everyone is not allowed at their loved ones bedside. No never said it wasn’t a killer, it is, for those who who are immune suppressed, or have underlying health issues, elderly, heart conditions, cancer, COPD, diabetes etc.

My good friend is cheamo and covid nurse, so I am aware of the risks and fatalities, the point was how many deaths occur every year from these serious health issues? Lots and lots,

but THIS year everyone is only dying of Covid!! According to cancer research uk (2015-2017) 450 people die from cancer PER DAY, where are those figures this year ?? They died of Covid instead. That’s why the panic and the fatality numbers are high according to the government. I personally knew 3 people this year who died of Covid, one in a car accident, one had a heart attack and one committed suicide from bridge.

months and since we increased from 1200 tests a day to 2500 per day on Monday this week, Boris shat himself and we now in these new higher tiers. Just saying what I see with my own eyes ????"

I'm a doctor you idiot!

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Yes and the proof is the violent reaction of the police against anyone who denies the existence of a virus

"Evening all, here is the question of the night. We all pretty intelligent I think and possess common sense. How many of you know someone who has gotten covid or died from it that did not have another health issue to start with ??"

And your point is what exactly?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

A killer virus does not give a shit what you believe or how much "backbone" you have. The ones that have actually folded are those that lack the guts to admit to themselves that the entire world is in a bad way, and instead take refuge in a fantasy world of conspiracies and stupidity. It is the morons refusal to grow up and behave in a responsible manner that is to a large extent the reason for exactly how bad things have got, and for how much worse they will become.

The South

Yes and the proof is the violent reaction of the police against anyone who denies the existence of a virus"

In a thread jam packed full of nonsense, this one's a peach.

Can you link to a source of your "proof" please.

E

Bracknell

And your point is what exactly? "

I thought the point was quite clear. If you prone to catch infections, it will affect you badly. It’s out there, take care but this is becoming a joke when it affects the world economy this much when only a very small percentage of death occur. After all this swingers forum, you all know how to avoid infections right ???? Enjoy your Christmas and stay safe. ????

Bracknell

My good friend is cheamo and covid nurse, so I am aware of the risks and fatalities, the point was how many deaths occur every year from these serious health issues? Lots and lots,

but THIS year everyone is only dying of Covid!! According to cancer research uk (2015-2017) 450 people die from cancer PER DAY, where are those figures this year ?? They died of Covid instead. That’s why the panic and the fatality numbers are high according to the government. I personally knew 3 people this year who died of Covid, one in a car accident, one had a heart attack and one committed suicide from bridge.

months and since we increased from 1200 tests a day to 2500 per day on Monday this week, Boris shat himself and we now in these new higher tiers. Just saying what I see with my own eyes ????

I'm a doctor you idiot!"

Well done you, keep up the good work ???? We all swingers here, we know how to avoid infections it’s the rest I’m worried about.

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

Well said

There are too many idiots out there who want to believe all this conspiracy crap. Its them that are the dangerous ones that are helping spread this terrible virus,with their selfish attitudes.

When they have friends and family who have perished because of covid.

They might change their views

By *ornycouple 777Couple  over a year ago

cumbernauld

I think people are forgetting the lockdown is to protect the nhs from being overloaded and unable to cope with covid as well as other stuff our hospitals have to deal with there is only so many beds available in all hospitals I have lost my job due to covid and my mates father in law died 2 days ago with covid no one likes being locked up however it’s sumthing we must all do until a cure is found as sad as it is there isn’t much else we can do but just try and get on with life as it is .

North Yorkshire

Yes and the proof is the violent reaction of the police against anyone who denies the existence of a virus

E

"

The evidence is provided by the people who are carrying the virus but have no symptoms and the virus can not be detected on them them.

This is what the Govt is saying....

The South

E

The evidence is provided by the people who are carrying the virus but have no symptoms and the virus can not be detected on them them.

This is what the Govt is saying...."

Facepalm.

The source of what you claimed; "the proof is the violent reaction of the police against anyone who denies the existence of a virus"

Where is the proof of violent reactions of the police against anyone who denies the existence of a virus?

E

Hastings

So will Tier 5 be schools stay shut on 4th Jan

North Yorkshire

I'm a doctor you idiot!"

North Yorkshire

Don't give us crap about loved ones. Does the government give a crap about loved ones? Do the mercenary police with their batons jumping on innocent law abiding peaceful protestors forcing them to the ground and hand-cuffing them men and women and illegally arresting them give a toss about loved ones.

Bradford

"So will Tier 5 be schools stay shut on 4th Jan"

Of course not ! Boris does not think that schools are an issue when it come to virus transmission, nor does he think the Unis are .... its the pubs that are the issue is it not ?

Well it seems to be if you believe the government.

Anyone who has had children, worked in a school or even been in one knows that kids pass everything around, not that is their fault but every bug and virus gets shared around its the nature of classrooms.

But of course the decision was made to re open schools and Unis and so they will stay open; yes i know kids need education and i also realise that the schools are doing their best to try keep down transmission rates (my nephew is a teacher and i know what a hard job they have).

Tin town

"So will Tier 5 be schools stay shut on 4th Jan

Of course not ! Boris does not think that schools are an issue when it come to virus transmission, nor does he think the Unis are .... its the pubs that are the issue is it not ?

Anyone who has had children, worked in a school or even been in one knows that kids pass everything around, not that is their fault but every bug and virus gets shared around its the nature of classrooms.

But of course the decision was made to re open schools and Unis and so they will stay open; yes i know kids need education and i also realise that the schools are doing their best to try keep down transmission rates (my nephew is a teacher and i know what a hard job they have)."

Whilst I'm not denying schools can be germ central. A couple of points.

As kids get older they get wiser. So primary school kids run around licking desks tables chairs and eachother.... But there is very little evidence that primary school age kids catch it or transmit it. If there is... Please do share it.

For secondary age kids, they can follow social distancing and hygiene and wear face masks. And I know for a fact that some of them at least do a bloody food job of it. Better than some of the adults.

Now I'm not arguing that secondary schools are contributing to the spread. But why is is that people are at the same time not calling out the adults in shops who are spreading it more and who are not in anyway following social distancing?

So yeah... Let's discuss secondary schools and their contribution, but the biggest area is shops... So let's so discuss how that can be reduced.

Hastings

"So will Tier 5 be schools stay shut on 4th Jan

But of course the decision was made to re open schools and Unis and so they will stay open; yes i know kids need education and i also realise that the schools are doing their best to try keep down transmission rates (my nephew is a teacher and i know what a hard job they have).

Whilst I'm not denying schools can be germ central. A couple of points.

As kids get older they get wiser. So primary school kids run around licking desks tables chairs and eachother.... But there is very little evidence that primary school age kids catch it or transmit it. If there is... Please do share it.

For secondary age kids, they can follow social distancing and hygiene and wear face masks. And I know for a fact that some of them at least do a bloody food job of it. Better than some of the adults.

Now I'm not arguing that secondary schools are contributing to the spread. But why is is that people are at the same time not calling out the adults in shops who are spreading it more and who are not in anyway following social distancing?

So yeah... Let's discuss secondary schools and their contribution, but the biggest area is shops... So let's so discuss how that can be reduced.

"

Well that's easy close them or at least not go ASDA is closing for to days others are following but sum will just stay open

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Your 100% right it’s over when the people say it is!!

brentwood

brentwood

If the government wanted to stop people dieing and getting ill then banning the sale of fags would be a good start surely?

I actually believe it’s people’s right to smoke and kill them selfs if they want! I also think a 97.7% survival rate isn’t bad enough odds to shut down a whole country! Covid will kill the weak and vulnerable and so will the flu or a lot of other things so if you want to stay alive and your in this category you need to shield! Let the rest of the world get in and take the risk!

The risk of air flight or car travel could potentially kill you but we all still take the risk

brentwood

If the government wanted to stop people dieing and getting ill then banning the sale of fags would be a good start surely?

I actually believe it’s people’s right to smoke and kill them selfs if they want! I also think a 97.7% survival rate isn’t bad enough odds to shut down a whole country! Covid will kill the weak and vulnerable and so will the flu or a lot of other things so if you want to stay alive and your in this category you need to shield! Let the rest of the world get in and take the risk!

The risk of air flight or car travel could potentially kill you but we all still take the risk

"Don't give us crap about loved ones. Does the government give a crap about loved ones? Do the mercenary police with their batons jumping on innocent law abiding peaceful protestors forcing them to the ground and hand-cuffing them men and women and illegally arresting them give a toss about loved ones. "

Mercenary police. What you mean they get paid.

Life is all about risks is it not ? Just another risk to partake in this joyous year called 2020.

Folded under what, you mean a serious disease that significant sections of our population are too selfish to even put a mask on to try to help stop someone else getting sick? What do you actually think you are fighting against? The terrible tyrannical government that wants to bankrupt itself just to get you to wear a bit of cloth over your face? Or maybe those evil pharmaceutical companies that are just asking people to limit their social contact for a short while so they can develop a vaccine? The very fact that this disease is still spreading rapidly is proof that none of your precious "rights" have been taken away. It is not your "right" to act however the hell you like and be damned to the consequences for everyone else in society.

The risk of air flight or car travel could potentially kill you but we all still take the risk "

Do you not want to help the vulnerable stay alive? Who do you see the vulnerable as? What about the jobs the vulnerable do? What about the children and other dependents of the vulnerable? Why is it your right to carry on and enjoy life but not the right of the vulnerable?

» Add a new message to this topic