FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Travel

Travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just going on from the London leaving thread....

Wales and Scotland are saying people should not travel cross border unless essential....

Now the Netherlands, Belgium and Italy have banned travel from the UK...

This is going to get very very messy.... the fact that the UK have reported the new variant to the World Health Organisation is the thing that going to shake things up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone wrong doers trying to enter Norfolk will be chased back with lanterns & pitchforks

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

195 countries on the globe

Uk 7th highest for covid cases

Pariah state

With 4000 variants of covid...I dont doubt they have found a new one.

But as I said on another thread...this all seems very convenient for something to blame rather then their dithering.

But yeah they need to point that gun away from their feet eh

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

wheres all these people who were complaining that the south was favoured when the north was shut down gone?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

As of 1st January you won’t be able to travel to EU countries at all as per their covid regulations and us no longer being part of the EU, I’m sure many other countries will close their borders to us as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46627083

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just going on from the London leaving thread....

Wales and Scotland are saying people should not travel cross border unless essential....

This is going to get very very messy.... the fact that the UK have reported the new variant to the World Health Organisation is the thing that going to shake things up "

The same strain has also reported in Denmark, The Netherlands and Australia.

The more extreme measures now being taken in Europe, means that Governments are taking this extremely seriously.

On a mooch

"Anyone wrong doers trying to enter Norfolk will be chased back with lanterns & pitchforks "

Grantham

"Anyone wrong doers trying to enter Norfolk will be chased back with lanterns & pitchforks

"

I hope that families from Tier 3/4 that turn up at holiday homes this week, are immediately reported to the local police.

"Anyone wrong doers trying to enter Norfolk will be chased back with lanterns & pitchforks "

Is that pretty normal in Norfolk anyway?

On a mooch

"Anyone wrong doers trying to enter Norfolk will be chased back with lanterns & pitchforks

I hope that families from Tier 3/4 that turn up at holiday homes this week, are immediately reported to the local police. "

It happened during first lockdown, so I’m sure they won’t be shy to do it again

"wheres all these people who were complaining that the south was favoured when the north was shut down gone? "

Maybe if London had been placed into tier 3 at the end of the lockdown as their numbers justified then they wouldn’t be bringing in tier 4.

So I’d say those in the north many of who had been under stricter restrictions for months had a point.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

They should have stopped all non essential flights coming and leaving the UK earlier on in the year,

My flight has been cancelled for next week so will have to dive down the south west now

This is going to get very very messy.... the fact that the UK have reported the new variant to the World Health Organisation is the thing that going to shake things up "

Surely they have to report it?

I said as far back as April on here, and was criticised for it, that clubs would be unlikely to open till maybe end of next year (was laughed at then and told to come back on here in December) and it is no surprise that other countries are queing up to ban UK citizens travelling to their country, bumbling Boris and prick Hancock have presided over an utter shambles. The UK is an island and to have one of the worst death rates worldwide is an utter disgrace

On a mooch

This is going to get very very messy.... the fact that the UK have reported the new variant to the World Health Organisation is the thing that going to shake things up

Surely they have to report it?"

They do

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

As they should do.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

As they should do. "

Yes

Grantham

People from Tier 4 being called "plague rats" around here now.

On a mooch

"People from Tier 4 being called "plague rats" around here now. "

That’s quite polite

"People from Tier 4 being called "plague rats" around here now. "

My daughter live in london and work at RLH. I don’t appreciate you call her a rat!

Grantham

"People from Tier 4 being called "plague rats" around here now.

My daughter live in london and work at RLH. I don’t appreciate you call her a rat! "

I think it was meant for those "fleeing" London. Reminiscence of the Black Death.

My daughter live in london and work at RLH. I don’t appreciate you call her a rat!

I think it was meant for those "fleeing" London. Reminiscence of the Black Death. "

"wheres all these people who were complaining that the south was favoured when the north was shut down gone?

Maybe if London had been placed into tier 3 at the end of the lockdown as their numbers justified then they wouldn’t be bringing in tier 4.

So I’d say those in the north many of who had been under stricter restrictions for months had a point."

You beat me to it with your reply

Newcastle and Gateshead

"wheres all these people who were complaining that the south was favoured when the north was shut down gone? "

It was during shutdown 1 and 2..... be honest

Newcastle and Gateshead

Austria joins the group of countries banning inbound uk flights... apparently the french are having discussion as to whether to join the ban

"Austria joins the group of countries banning inbound uk flights... apparently the french are having discussion as to whether to join the ban"

Good

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I said as far back as April on here, and was criticised for it, that clubs would be unlikely to open till maybe end of next year (was laughed at then and told to come back on here in December) and it is no surprise that other countries are queing up to ban UK citizens travelling to their country, bumbling Boris and prick Hancock have presided over an utter shambles. The UK is an island and to have one of the worst death rates worldwide is an utter disgrace"

Hmmmmm great quote from the Drug capital of the world even overtaken America for amount of deaths per head capita. Some clubs dud open between the lockdowns. Let's not make this a political debate with Ms Kranky whinging

Newcastle and Gateshead

France and Germany are discussing.... Spain interestingly are asking the Eu to come up with blanket advice, or they will come up with their own

Newcastle and Gateshead

Ireland are about to join the ban and it will apply to flights and ferries.....

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Any guesses whether Iceland will join in the travel ban from the UK? Supposed to fly on the 3rd January

Grantham

"Ireland are about to join the ban and it will apply to flights and ferries....."

Believe that its happening.

Many will just fly to Belfast and train/car it down to the ROI.

"Any guesses whether Iceland will join in the travel ban from the UK? Supposed to fly on the 3rd January "

The news I've seen just mentions the ban to January 1st. So all travel may open up again after that.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

are you hijacking my london thread i'd never started a thread that got to its limit. But yup messy is the polite way of saying that its going to be one big smelly shitshow

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

I hope that families from Tier 3/4 that turn up at holiday homes this week, are immediately reported to the local police. "

do you remember the old days where the welsh burnt the holiday homes of those from ye olde england? obvs they were empty of people before people start accusing me of going ott

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Just ban travelling more than (for example) 20 miles from your primary home even if that means no going to work.

It’s an oddity that i am told not to travel however should a product made by my company break down in Yorkshire its apparently fine for me to travel to fix it as its work but i cannot visit a relative in Yorkshire.

Anyone caught going to a second / holiday home should have it confiscated. Simple.

Hopefully the UK won't ban incoming travel, so that people who are currently abroad can get back to England after Christmas.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"Hopefully the UK won't ban incoming travel, so that people who are currently abroad can get back to England after Christmas. "

Well migrants are still flooding the shores of Kent, no stopping them.

On a mooch

"Hopefully the UK won't ban incoming travel, so that people who are currently abroad can get back to England after Christmas. "

UK citizens are allowed to return home

On a mooch

"Any guesses whether Iceland will join in the travel ban from the UK? Supposed to fly on the 3rd January "

Your best bet is to travel the government page for that country. At present it is open but must produce a negative covid test or quarantine for 14 days. Check the entry requirements section

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/iceland

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

The virus wanted to mutate, to spread and merge with human cells, it`s ideal is to then spread via human reproduction. It doesn`t really want to kill the host, the host either reacts adversely and dies or goes onto spread and hybridise it.

A hybrid virus/human.

A bit like Aliens/Prometheus scenario.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 20/12/20 17:11:09]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

It now seems that europe will suspended all flights from the uk.

"Hopefully the UK won't ban incoming travel, so that people who are currently abroad can get back to England after Christmas.

UK citizens are allowed to return home "

Phew!

We holiday in France every year - but we would be glad to be drop-kicked back to Folkestone with the current state of play in France.

We need to stop pretending we are the worst. Many countries are having it just as bad.

France are predicting nothing returning to normal until Autumn 21. Time to cancel our outstanding bookings and buy that jetski we always promised ourselves and staycation uk

"I said as far back as April on here, and was criticised for it, that clubs would be unlikely to open till maybe end of next year (was laughed at then and told to come back on here in December) and it is no surprise that other countries are queing up to ban UK citizens travelling to their country, bumbling Boris and prick Hancock have presided over an utter shambles. The UK is an island and to have one of the worst death rates worldwide is an utter disgrace

Hmmmmm great quote from the Drug capital of the world even overtaken America for amount of deaths per head capita. Some clubs dud open between the lockdowns. Let's not make this a political debate with Ms Kranky whinging "

I wasn't making it political it is just an undeniable fact that Westminster has made aballsup of the worst crisis since WW2

On a mooch

"Hopefully the UK won't ban incoming travel, so that people who are currently abroad can get back to England after Christmas.

UK citizens are allowed to return home

Phew! "

These are T4 rules, as it says best check with airline etc to actually get home, it’s a quickly changing situation

“UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning”

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Ireland are about to join the ban and it will apply to flights and ferries.....

Believe that its happening.

Many will just fly to Belfast and train/car it down to the ROI. "

Can't actually see how banning incoming flights would pan out seeing as there are a large number of Irish living and working in Great Britain. I think certain airlines have a fair bit of clout and won't appreciate the disruption.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

But as I said on another thread...this all seems very convenient for something to blame rather then their dithering.

But yeah they need to point that gun away from their feet eh "

Exactly, the "new / old" strain has been around since at least September or October but now all of a sudden it's full alarm as if it's only just been detected to cover the governments dithering and delays.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

I would like to applaud those who spent their hard earned money and went to the trouble to leave London to avoid overloading the hospitals in London. This way if they fall ill with covid they will be using a bed in a hospital that has more space to spare.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Trying to find a job

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"We holiday in France every year - but we would be glad to be drop-kicked back to Folkestone with the current state of play in France.

We need to stop pretending we are the worst. Many countries are having it just as bad.

France are predicting nothing returning to normal until Autumn 21. Time to cancel our outstanding bookings and buy that jetski we always promised ourselves and staycation uk"

I'm in Paris and it seems a lot calmer than the UK. Skiing booked in the Alps for the end of January. We will probably go even if the lifts don't open since you can alway try cross county skiing.

The other great thing about France is that they have the Islands of Martinique, Guadeloupe, Réunion etc which are actually part of France so, even when international travel is stopped, this is considered as travelling inside the country.

People talk about the French police being strict but I have never been asked to show my attestation form.

The recent lock down didn't make much difference to me or my friends. The french police have no powers to enter your house to break up gatherings so we had friends around for dinner, they weren't stopped on the way home.

Newcastle and Gateshead

So here is the list at the moment.... Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Bulgaria, France, Ireland....

Nothing at all ferry routes, nothing going thru the channel tunnel....... literally nothing... passenger or lorries

Bulgaria is the interesting one. Announced a ban on all flights to and from the UK through to the 31st January....

Seems likely it has left a playmate of mines family facing well over a month stuck in the UK.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

The Channel has been closed!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"The Channel has been closed!!"

Just seen that on the news, 20 + mile queue of lorries!

Northampton Somewhere

"The Channel has been closed!!

Just seen that on the news, 20 + mile queue of lorries! "

Ps we are still letting freight in though.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ps we are still letting freight in though."

But there are concerns with done drivers not wanting to come over on in case they can't get back..

Probably 22 mile by now..

On a mooch

Ps we are still letting freight in though."

Not via France though. Will be interesting to see if other ports follow suit

Northampton Somewhere

But there are concerns with done drivers not wanting to come over on in case they can't get back..

"

That's understandable

"

Sounds like a good bog roll shop coming up

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Sounds like a good bog roll shop coming up "

Haha

Sounds like your government going to restrict freedom of movement.

By *oung Girl Old DomCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

You may have a point there

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

It would seem that the announcement of the new variant has done the trick in getting a few more people to take the whole thing seriously, but how long for?

Soon we will have a tier 6..where looking out of the window will be on a time basis.

This needs serious attention. The birder should have been manned and stop travel as much as possible.

1st lockdown no cars on road..2nd lockdown..busier than ever

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I think it was meant for those "fleeing" London. Reminiscence of the Black Death. "

Actually it was not rates that spread the Black Death - there is a very good show on channel 5 that actually thinks it was lice that spread it

In addition the rats are northern folk who want to get out of the plague capital

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I said as far back as April on here, and was criticised for it, that clubs would be unlikely to open till maybe end of next year (was laughed at then and told to come back on here in December) and it is no surprise that other countries are queing up to ban UK citizens travelling to their country, bumbling Boris and prick Hancock have presided over an utter shambles. The UK is an island and to have one of the worst death rates worldwide is an utter disgrace

Hmmmmm great quote from the Drug capital of the world even overtaken America for amount of deaths per head capita. Some clubs dud open between the lockdowns. Let's not make this a political debate with Ms Kranky whinging

I wasn't making it political it is just an undeniable fact that Westminster has made aballsup of the worst crisis since WW2"

So where is your 'undeniable fact' source please or is this an SNP fact?

On a mooch

The list continues to grow

Europe: France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Croatia, Finland, Romania, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Russia

North America: Canada

Latin America: Argentina, El Salvador, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador

Middle East and North Africa: Turkey, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Morocco. Saudi Arabia has also suspended all international flights for a week.

Oman has closed all of its land, air and sea borders for a week

Hong Kong and India have also introduced restrictions / bans

UK do the right thing and just close our borders

Others will take it more seriously and I wish people would stop blaming governments for trying to control fuckwitts who'll just do whatever they want and increase the spread of the virus, increase the pressures on our health system and ultimately the deaths of so many of which many are people who have been trying to protect themselves and their close vulnerable ones.

"So here is the list at the moment.... Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Bulgaria, France, Ireland....

Nothing at all ferry routes, nothing going thru the channel tunnel....... literally nothing... passenger or lorries "

They should close off N. Ireland too and for the short term treat NI and the south as either two separate entities or as one, but the R rate is much higher in the south.

This new strain is most likely everywhere as they have found out it started mutation in September and there's been a lot of travel all over the UK since then. It just takes a bit of time to become as advanced as it is in the south (where it may have started or even come over from mainland Europe). It will only be slowed by people effectively restricting their movements to absolute essential travel. It's got little to do with government but all to do with people taking responsibility with their actions.

Be responsible not a blamer.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Others will take it more seriously and I wish people would stop blaming governments for trying to control fuckwitts who'll just do whatever they want and increase the spread of the virus, increase the pressures on our health system and ultimately the deaths of so many of which many are people who have been trying to protect themselves and their close vulnerable ones."

So who exactly is responsible for controlling said fuckwits?

For enforcing laid down laws, regulations and restrictions in such times..

You nor I can't set or decide national policy in such times, we can do the right thing and expect others to do so but we can only do so much..

To try and say (whilst accepting fully there has been behaviours which have not helped or have added to the mess brother citizens) that this government have not made mistakes, over promised, been indecisive at times and sent out mixed messages by having wishy washy legislation is out of touch with what has gone on..

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Others will take it more seriously and I wish people would stop blaming governments for trying to control fuckwitts who'll just do whatever they want and increase the spread of the virus, increase the pressures on our health system and ultimately the deaths of so many of which many are people who have been trying to protect themselves and their close vulnerable ones.

You nor I can't set or decide national policy in such times, we can do the right thing and expect others to do so but we can only do so much..

To try and say (whilst accepting fully there has been behaviours which have not helped or have added to the mess brother citizens) that this government have not made mistakes, over promised, been indecisive at times and sent out mixed messages by having wishy washy legislation is out of touch with what has gone on.."

Apparently they shoulder no responsibility whatsoever.

Wonder where they got that idea from?

To try and say (whilst accepting fully there has been behaviours which have not helped or have added to the mess brother citizens) that this government have not made mistakes, over promised, been indecisive at times and sent out mixed messages by having wishy washy legislation is out of touch with what has gone on..

Wonder where they got that idea from?"

Seriously? Where have I said they shoulder no responsibility? You however continually put the blame on the current government in most of your posts and I can demonstrate that by the green arrow. To quote you would take up too much space on here.

Fabio, the only way to enforce the law so fuckwitts adhered to it would mean a Draconian policy and most people wouldn't accept that, as it has been demonstrated in Belgium and the outcries here earlier with simple lockdowns.

The countries where the virus is being contained is where their people have respected them.

liverpool

Seriously? Where have I said they shoulder no responsibility? You however continually put the blame on the current government in most of your posts and I can demonstrate that by the green arrow. To quote you would take up too much space on here.

Fabio, the only way to enforce the law so fuckwitts adhered to it would mean a Draconian policy and most people wouldn't accept that, as it has been demonstrated in Belgium and the outcries here earlier with simple lockdowns.

The countries where the virus is being contained is where their people have respected them."

Tut tut

Personal insults

Maybe try keeping on topic?

The countries where the virus is being contained is where their people have respected them.

Tut tut

Personal insults

Maybe try keeping on topic?"

Again you find it hard to back up your accusations as per.

So please can you say where have I said they shoulder no responsibility or can't you back up your accusations? I fail to see how I've gone off topic as I replied to Fabio who had responded to my comment. Maybe seeing as you can't answer with a silly tut tut and an unrelated question asking you to give evidence then maybe, just maybe you have failed in your own response.

liverpool

Tut tut

Personal insults

So please can you say where have I said they shoulder no responsibility or can't you back up your accusations? I fail to see how I've gone off topic as I replied to Fabio who had responded to my comment. Maybe seeing as you can't answer with a silly tut tut and an unrelated question asking you to give evidence then maybe, just maybe you have failed in your own response.

"

Maybe because not once have you said they should have accepted any responsibility whatsoever?

The care homes fiasco was their fault.

The eat out scheme was their fault.

I have provided several examples where Johnson has blatantly lied(it will be over by Christmas etc)

And that's not even touching the multitude of other failing(not attending cobra meetings,the ppe scandal etc)

From day 1 it has been an absolute car crash and they (should)take the lions share responsibility for that.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Tut tut

Personal insults

Maybe because not once have you said they should have accepted any responsibility whatsoever?

I have provided several examples where Johnson has blatantly lied(it will be over by Christmas etc)

And that's not even touching the multitude of other failing(not attending cobra meetings,the ppe scandal etc)

From day 1 it has been an absolute car crash and they (should)take the lions share responsibility for that."

Here we go mr hindsight would have done it so much better where was you in britains hour of need.

liverpool

Tut tut

Personal insults

From day 1 it has been an absolute car crash and they (should)take the lions share responsibility for that.Here we go mr hindsight would have done it so much better where was you in britains hour of need. "

What is telling lies got anything to do with hindsight?

And you dont have to be nostradamus to realise that attending meetings about pandemic,in the middle of said pandemic, may be a good idea.

Tut tut

Personal insults

From day 1 it has been an absolute car crash and they (should)take the lions share responsibility for that."

So because I haven't said something you make an assumption that I do or don't agree with it? What stupid nonsense. Clearly demonstrates you lack of deductive skills and poor debate skills.

So I'll ask again where did I say otherwise? I rather think you'll never be able to answer that.

The eat out scheme was their fault. How?

Did they force people to eat out? (Hooe you answer this). If you use that argument then you're suggesting people have no choice and unable to do what is right. The very stance that I take on this my friend demonstrates that I don't think they were right is offering up the eat out scheme, which completely contradicts your assumption that I don't hold them accountable whatsoever. (Hope you take note)

Please explain their care homes fiasco which was their fault as youre rather vague in your response.

As for your other ramblings you make them out as if you could do better, which was a question I'd asked in another post and you avoided offering how you'd have dealt with it.

It's easy in hindsight for people to make out that they could do better. Sadly also too simplistic to blame the government for not preventing people from acting irresponsibly. Imagine the outcry if the government applied marshal law for a few days let alone longer. I'm sure you'd have something against personal liberties removed.

liverpool

Tut tut

Personal insults

From day 1 it has been an absolute car crash and they (should)take the lions share responsibility for that.

So because I haven't said something you make an assumption that I do or don't agree with it? What stupid nonsense. Clearly demonstrates you lack of deductive skills and poor debate skills.

So I'll ask again where did I say otherwise? I rather think you'll never be able to answer that.

Did they force people to eat out? (Hooe you answer this). If you use that argument then you're suggesting people have no choice and unable to do what is right. The very stance that I take on this my friend demonstrates that I don't think they were right is offering up the eat out scheme, which completely contradicts your assumption that I don't hold them accountable whatsoever. (Hope you take note)

Please explain their care homes fiasco which was their fault as youre rather vague in your response.

As for your other ramblings you make them out as if you could do better, which was a question I'd asked in another post and you avoided offering how you'd have dealt with it.

It's easy in hindsight for people to make out that they could do better. Sadly also too simplistic to blame the government for not preventing people from acting irresponsibly. Imagine the outcry if the government applied marshal law for a few days let alone longer. I'm sure you'd have something against personal liberties removed."

You have consistently laid the blame at the door of people acting responsibilily (10's if 1000s of swingers)

You claim that I have assumed that you seem to give the gmnt no accountability at all..yet once again I see no indication, that this is the case.

I honestly dont know what you mean by the eat out scheme..you seen to be implying it was peoples fault they took up the scene,leading to a spike in cases,..but then you say they were wrong to so..so you have lost me there.

The care homes fiasco Is very much in the public domain.

As for answering your question..for the 3rd time now I've said I wouldn't lie force start.

I'd tell the truth and not make empty promises.

As I've never once mentioned personal liberties you would assume wrong I'm afraid.

Do try crafting a reply without resorting to pitiful insults.

It's not hard

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"The list continues to grow

Europe: France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Croatia, Finland, Romania, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Russia

Middle East and North Africa: Turkey, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Morocco. Saudi Arabia has also suspended all international flights for a week.

UK do the right thing and just close our borders "

This!!!!

Tut tut

Personal insults

It's easy in hindsight for people to make out that they could do better. Sadly also too simplistic to blame the government for not preventing people from acting irresponsibly. Imagine the outcry if the government applied marshal law for a few days let alone longer. I'm sure you'd have something against personal liberties removed.

You have consistently laid the blame at the door of people acting responsibilily (10's if 1000s of swingers)

You claim that I have assumed that you seem to give the gmnt no accountability at all..yet once again I see no indication, that this is the case.

I honestly dont know what you mean by the eat out scheme..you seen to be implying it was peoples fault they took up the scene,leading to a spike in cases,..but then you say they were wrong to so..so you have lost me there.

As for answering your question..for the 3rd time now I've said I wouldn't lie force start.

As I've never once mentioned personal liberties you would assume wrong I'm afraid.

It's not hard

"

Yes I do hold people accountable for their actions. If you don't then you're not giving them credit nor the respect that they deserve as adults. Excusing them for their irresponsible actions shows that you don't think they're yet capable and therefore not adult, even if they behave otherwise.

This was your quote in reference to the government...Maybe because not once have you said they should have accepted any responsibility whatsoever?.... So yes you did. So don't lie oh you wouldn't like apparently.

Maybe it was unclear or you list your own train of thought with the go eat scheme. If you read again.... I said I don't get it was right that they (government) offered the scheme, thought that would have been clear who it referred to as the people did offer the scheme. But I hold people responsible for going out and using it and spreading the virus (people spread the virus, not the government). Hopefully you understand now with the brackets.

Restrictions on personal liberties...green arrow.

"The list continues to grow

UK do the right thing and just close our borders

This!!!! "

They should indeed. However it's not going to curb the infection rate internally if people don't change their behaviour and realise they are the spreaders. People shouldn't be traveling around.

Just because something is available doesn't mean it should be done.

70mph speed limit is just that a limit, not a target to aim for, nor a right to do it if the road conditions make it dangerous. The driver still has the choice. People need to have choices but accept the consequences which in most cases effect others

liverpool

Tut tut

Personal insults

It's not hard

Yes I do hold people accountable for their actions. If you don't then you're not giving them credit nor the respect that they deserve as adults. Excusing them for their irresponsible actions shows that you don't think they're yet capable and therefore not adult, even if they behave otherwise.

This was your quote in reference to the government...Maybe because not once have you said they should have accepted any responsibility whatsoever?.... So yes you did. So don't lie oh you wouldn't like apparently.

Maybe it was unclear or you list your own train of thought with the go eat scheme. If you read again.... I said I don't get it was right that they (government) offered the scheme, thought that would have been clear who it referred to as the people did offer the scheme. But I hold people responsible for going out and using it and spreading the virus (people spread the virus, not the government). Hopefully you understand now with the brackets.

Restrictions on personal liberties...green arrow. "

I really dont get most of that.

I've never excused people of irresponsible behaviour..we are all responsible..but on a much broader level the gmnt are responsible for handling and managing the crises.

From the very beginning this has been handled abysmally(I have only given a handful of examples)

It's quite telling that when their actions are questions..the only replies seem.to be what would you do/labour wouldnt do any better.

They were elected to run the country which means they should be accountable for their actions.

Tut tut

Personal insults

It's not hard

Restrictions on personal liberties...green arrow.

I really dont get most of that.

I've never excused people of irresponsible behaviour..we are all responsible..but on a much broader level the gmnt are responsible for handling and managing the crises.

From the very beginning this has been handled abysmally(I have only given a handful of examples)

It's quite telling that when their actions are questions..the only replies seem.to be what would you do/labour wouldnt do any better.

They were elected to run the country which means they should be accountable for their actions.

"

I'll leave you to it. Enjoy

Not every battle is won to win a war

» Add a new message to this topic