FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Going on the list in...

Going on the list in...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogloom OP   Man  over a year ago

levens

Spain to keep register of those who refuse Covid vaccine.

The start of something that many people will feel is not fair.. but it may encourage other governments to follow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t tell em pike.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What reason have e they given?

It's reasonable to assume these people may be a higher risk for others

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Spain to keep register of those who refuse Covid vaccine.

The start of something that many people will feel is not fair.. but it may encourage other governments to follow."

A local Mayor in Spain was saying that he will push the Government (Spain) to have a register of people with vaccinations for tourists and may well pass local law to reflect this. They already take passport details so no further work is needed during arrival of guests.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"They already take passport details so no further work is needed during arrival of guests."

How can they tell from a passport if you have had the vaccination or not ?

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 29/12/20 23:54:59]

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"They already take passport details so no further work is needed during arrival of guests.

How can they tell from a passport if you have had the vaccination or not ?"

Stamp from your doctor. Simples.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"They already take passport details so no further work is needed during arrival of guests.

My passport ran out in September and with no immediate prospect of travelling, renewing it has been the least of my priorities.

I think we may be going to see a lot of changes in the future and vaccination records in one's passport could easily be on the cards.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

In the UK (at the moment), they can't. In Spain and many other countries, the national ID card also functions as a passport, so any info on the national ID card would also be accessed if it were being used as a passport. Presumably, Spain can add a mark/note to the ID card to show someone had the vaccine? On UK passports, there's no function or page for that sort of info.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My passport ran out in September and with no immediate prospect of travelling, renewing it has been the least of my priorities.

I think we may be going to see a lot of changes in the future and vaccination records in one's passport could easily be on the cards."

I renewed my passport in September and the "new" passports are just blue with some slightly different wording. The pictures on each page are also different to the maroon passport, but otherwise it's exactly the same. Same types of pages (guff at the front, begging for us to have free passage in the name of HM the Queen; a bunch of blank pages for visa stamps; a photo page; a chip page; an emergency contacts page). We might actually need the visa stamp pages now.....

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I think we may be going to see a lot of changes in the future and vaccination records in one's passport could easily be on the cards.

I renewed my passport in September and the "new" passports are just blue with some slightly different wording. The pictures on each page are also different to the maroon passport, but otherwise it's exactly the same. Same types of pages (guff at the front, begging for us to have free passage in the name of HM the Queen; a bunch of blank pages for visa stamps; a photo page; a chip page; an emergency contacts page). We might actually need the visa stamp pages now....."

Very likely you’ll need the visa pages how else can the monitor the maximum 90 day stay in a 180 day period within the EU without it

Leeds

My parents have both had the first vaccination and they weren't asked to take passports to be stamped.

Extrapolate - or does one have to explsin every obvious thing now.

Leeds

"

Extrapolate - or does one have to explsin every obvious thing now."

I still don't understand. Sorry for being so stupid. If my parents and I went to Spain tomorrow you are saying the Spanish government could tell they have had the vaccine and I haven't ?

"

Extrapolate - or does one have to explsin every obvious thing now.

I still don't understand. Sorry for being so stupid. If my parents and I went to Spain tomorrow you are saying the Spanish government could tell they have had the vaccine and I haven't ?"

My original reply was:

"A local Mayor in Spain was saying that he will push the Government (Spain) to have a register of people with vaccinations for tourists and may well pass local law to reflect this. They already take passport details so no further work is needed during arrival of guests."

So if that happened either regionally or Nationally you would not have been able to travel there anyway (well you could travel but under regulations such as this you couldn't stay).

So. Yes. They would. My add-on about passports was that we have always had to surrender passports in Spain on arrival (though not every hotel does it for convenience) it is an easy add-on with not much further work to take note of vaccination data.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a Polish workmate who said without the vaccine she would not be allowed back home. She said although it has not been said out loud she knows that this is the way it will be for her country and many more.

» Add a new message to this topic