FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > When will they learn

When will they learn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trongbob OP   Man  over a year ago

rochester

Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Poor Woman. Imagine living in times when people get angry at you for wanting to pop out for tea and cake.

Tell her I pop out to greggs this morning and had a lovely bit a cake and a cup of coffee.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't understand why people are getting angry with her.

She is allowed to go for a walk and if she's out already and the shops or bakery are open why shouldn't she buy them.

On local Facebook groups I see people all the time asking where they can get deliveries or collections for celebration cakes ect...

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

If its on Facebook it must be true

"If its on Facebook it must be true "

It probably is i saw a lady who had her 1st baby 3 weeks ago and was asking if people knew where she could get some extra support and she was blasted.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

It never ceases to amaze me that people post their lives online

just getting beyond a joke now.. People are so spiteful.. just be more kind

no wonder people are getting fed up and ignoring all the rules instead of slightly bending some

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"just getting beyond a joke now.. People are so spiteful.. just be more kind

no wonder people are getting fed up and ignoring all the rules instead of slightly bending some "

"It never ceases to amaze me that people post their lives online "

How is asking for recommendations of where to get cake posting your life online?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"If its on Facebook it must be true

It probably is i saw a lady who had her 1st baby 3 weeks ago and was asking if people knew where she could get some extra support and she was blasted. "

Maybe the case, however Facebook is the biggest platform for peddling nonsense and allowing random people to publicly abuse each other on an open platform.

I would doubt anyone that uses Facebook as credible source of information.

So, let us not be blind to our differences--but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved. And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.

John F Kennedy

This world were currently living in makes me so so sad.

It probably is i saw a lady who had her 1st baby 3 weeks ago and was asking if people knew where she could get some extra support and she was blasted.

Maybe the case, however Facebook is the biggest platform for peddling nonsense and allowing random people to publicly abuse each other on an open platform.

"

Facebook is a cesspit of humanity.

People feel anonymous and angry. Any discussions quickly turn to name calling.

"Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffs"

I know right? Some people are so insensitive. It's usually a lot easier to be nice than it is to be mean. Poor woman.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Poor Woman. Imagine living in times when people get angry at you for wanting to pop out for tea and cake.

Tell her I pop out to greggs this morning and had a lovely bit a cake and a cup of coffee."

If you lived near me I would chew you a new one for not having a cheesey bean sausage melt or sausage roll as well!!

Whats the point in going to Greggs if you are only getting cake!?!?!

Thats like going to McDonalds and getting a fillet o’ fish...

"Poor Woman. Imagine living in times when people get angry at you for wanting to pop out for tea and cake.

Tell her I pop out to greggs this morning and had a lovely bit a cake and a cup of coffee.

If you lived near me I would chew you a new one for not having a cheesey bean sausage melt or sausage roll as well!!

Thats like going to McDonalds and getting a fillet o’ fish... "

norwich

Thats like going to McDonalds and getting a fillet o’ fish... "

Haha fair play. And you will be pleased to know I had a sausage and bacon baguette with an extra sausage also.

norwich

i miss family breakfast at the Harvester on a weekend.

We certainly ate our monies worth!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Thats like going to McDonalds and getting a fillet o’ fish...

Haha fair play. And you will be pleased to know I had a sausage and bacon baguette with an extra sausage also."

Joking apart, this (if it's true) is just an example of the society we have become. It's not solely down to Covid and its restrictions, its been developing over the past few years. Society has become one of keyboard warriors, who feel brave enough in their anonymity to lash out at others in the hope that a number of other brave keyboard warriors will latch on and agree.... Pitiful!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"i miss family breakfast at the Harvester on a weekend.

We certainly ate our monies worth!"

If you're one of the tables that asks for everything in dribs n drabs I'll be so sad

Any sauces or condiments?

No

3 seconds later, "ooo, can I have some ketchup please?

"Of course, anything else?"

"No"

Places ketchup on table "can I have some salt please"

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh I've got so much shit to do!!!!

Oh god, I think I've been triggered! Breakfast is without doubt the most pain in the arse bit to work.

How many sausages? Yes please. How many?

Black pudding? Yes. How many?

Bacon? Yes. How fucking many?

Beans?

Mushrooms?

Tomato?

Avocado?

Any chips?

Hash browns?

What eggs, scrambled, poached or fried?

Any toast? White or brown?

Butter or marg?

Jam?

Help me!!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

If you're one of the tables that asks for everything in dribs n drabs I'll be so sad

No

"No"

Oh god, I think I've been triggered! Breakfast is without doubt the most pain in the arse bit to work.

Beans?

Mushrooms?

Tomato?

Avocado?

Any chips?

Hash browns?

Butter or marg?

Jam?

Help me!!

"

I need to go when this shite is over.

norwich

No

"No"

Beans?

Mushrooms?

Tomato?

Avocado?

Any chips?

Hash browns?

Butter or marg?

Jam?

Help me!!

"

Oh no we don't mess about. Get them plates loaded before we hit the continental breakfast buffet!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

No

"No"

Beans?

Mushrooms?

Tomato?

Avocado?

Any chips?

Hash browns?

Butter or marg?

Jam?

Help me!!

Oh no we don't mess about. Get them plates loaded before we hit the continental breakfast buffet!"

I miss the pancakes off the continental

norwich

"

I miss the pancakes off the continental "

We were devasted as they ran out last time we went.

Much sad.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffs"
Just laugh at her it is like the idiots on here booking holidays in Spain and France and wanting to arrange meets

"Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffsJust laugh at her it is like the idiots on here booking holidays in Spain and France and wanting to arrange meets"

Going for a walk and asking for recommendations of where to buy a good cake is hardly the same as asking to arrange to meet a stranger for sex.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffsJust laugh at her it is like the idiots on here booking holidays in Spain and France and wanting to arrange meets

Going for a walk and asking for recommendations of where to buy a good cake is hardly the same as asking to arrange to meet a stranger for sex."

True but no tea and cake shops open she should know that people can be so serious at times

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Don't fall for the government narrative which is divide and conquer.

"Woman posts on the local facebook page saying shes going for a walk up the high st and is looking for recommendations where she can get tea and cake, doesn't understand why people were angry with her and were telling her to stay at home ffsJust laugh at her it is like the idiots on here booking holidays in Spain and France and wanting to arrange meets

Going for a walk and asking for recommendations of where to buy a good cake is hardly the same as asking to arrange to meet a stranger for sex.True but no tea and cake shops open she should know that people can be so serious at times"

Yes they are.

They are open in most places for takeaway only.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I went for a walk today ... odd that as it was fucking cold, but hey i did.

As i walked back through the city centre, shock of all shocks i walked past a small independently owned coffee shop that on occasions i have been known to visit before the world died !

now my feet being in a mind of their own diverted from my daily allowed walk and into the coffee shop, where my mouth then ordered a latte; which was served to me by a young lady who was glad to still have a fucking job due to people being allowed to get a coffee and walk home drinking it.

I did not endanger her, nor she me, we stayed 2 metres apart and there was a screen in the way, i am sure my £3 was not the difference between them staying solvent and not but it helped along with all the other £3's

Why on earth does anyone thing that sort of thing is spreading the virus,

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Going for a walk and asking for recommendations of where to buy a good cake is hardly the same as asking to arrange to meet a stranger for sex.True but no tea and cake shops open she should know that people can be so serious at times

Yes they are.

They are open in most places for takeaway only."

Yep, thousands of cafes are still doing takeaways

Facebook is a cesspit of humanity.

People feel anonymous and angry. Any discussions quickly turn to name calling."

Sounds like a chunk of fab swingers posters as well

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

The same people who are 'blasting' her are probably putting 'rip Caroline flack' as there status.

Why can't people just be more kind??

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

It's ok to go for a walk? We advised to take excersize and if they selling it why not? X

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"The same people who are 'blasting' her are probably putting 'rip Caroline flack' as there status.

Why can't people just be more kind??"

The 'Be Kind (of a dick)' element.

"The same people who are 'blasting' her are probably putting 'rip Caroline flack' as there status.

Why can't people just be more kind??"

By *icto07985Man  over a year ago

Romney marsh

It's not like she's going out to meet others for sex like a lot of people on fabs are still doing.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Tea and cake? How dare she. She should be looking for a Maccy D's surely.

» Add a new message to this topic