FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine ID

Vaccine ID

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you carry one if it meant you could only go into pubs, restaurants, get on planes..if you had one?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Yes. Because I’d want the quality of life access to those things would bring.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yes, definitely. It's a tiny inconvenience in order to gain the convenience of the services that we would get, such as use of bars and clubs.

"Yes. Because I’d want the quality of life access to those things would bring. "

In full agreement with you.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Would you carry one if it meant you could only go into pubs, restaurants, get on planes..if you had one?

"

Yes

"Yes, definitely. It's a tiny inconvenience in order to gain the convenience of the services that we would get, such as use of bars and clubs. "

And yet so many on here against having it but want all the freedom..

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes but dont think it will come to that! Only for travel abroad hopefully x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Would you carry one if it meant you could only go into pubs, restaurants, get on planes..if you had one?

"

Yes I would, no problem

"Yes but dont think it will come to that! Only for travel abroad hopefully x"

I wish i shared your optimism. I think they will be required for everything. All it takes is for one date to be pushed back due to data coming out.

ashford

"Yes but dont think it will come to that! Only for travel abroad hopefully x

I wish i shared your optimism. I think they will be required for everything. All it takes is for one date to be pushed back due to data coming out."

Maybe! I had my first yesterday and the little reminder card is in my purse know it's not same! But think it would b unfair on those that have decided against vacine apart from travel abroad tbh x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

If any of the vaccines are proved to prevent a high number of transmission of covid-19 then yes I would definitely support it

But atm you can have the vaccines protect yourself and still infect someone else, so more research is needed otherwise people are being excluded for no reason

ashford

"If any of the vaccines are proved to prevent a high number of transmission of covid-19 then yes I would definitely support it

But atm you can have the vaccines protect yourself and still infect someone else, so more research is needed otherwise people are being excluded for no reason "

but is it ever fair to excuse anyone?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, I'll carry it.

chelmsford

I wish i shared your optimism. I think they will be required for everything. All it takes is for one date to be pushed back due to data coming out.

Maybe! I had my first yesterday and the little reminder card is in my purse know it's not same! But think it would b unfair on those that have decided against vacine apart from travel abroad tbh x"

There was a pub landlady, on Jeremy Vine, this morning, who said she would only have customers in, when she can open, who can prove they've been vaccinated. Her prerogative, I guess.

ashford

Maybe! I had my first yesterday and the little reminder card is in my purse know it's not same! But think it would b unfair on those that have decided against vacine apart from travel abroad tbh x

There was a pub landlady, on Jeremy Vine, this morning, who said she would only have customers in, when she can open, who can prove they've been vaccinated. Her prerogative, I guess."

Yes sure it will happen! Hopefully not a norm thing though x

chelmsford

There was a pub landlady, on Jeremy Vine, this morning, who said she would only have customers in, when she can open, who can prove they've been vaccinated. Her prerogative, I guess.

Yes sure it will happen! Hopefully not a norm thing though x"

Yes, it's a tricky one. There will be those who can't have the jab, for medical reasons too.. X

ashford

Yes, it's a tricky one. There will be those who can't have the jab, for medical reasons too.. X"

Yes that as well! They mabe have a separate card stating that ! But hopefully it wont come to that x

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Yes without hesitation

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

if restrictions aren't going to be lifted until herd immunity is reached what is the actual benefit of a vaccine id in domestic life?

chelmsford

Yes, it's a tricky one. There will be those who can't have the jab, for medical reasons too.. X

Yes that as well! They mabe have a separate card stating that ! But hopefully it wont come to that x"

Let's hope not. I do think it will be down to the individual venue x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I would carry one, no problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I would

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I'd be protesting against it tbh. It's a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to something that will almost certainly become irrelevant in a few years

110% support this and would be in favour of it starting right away. If it means the opportunity to start recovering our economy then it should be used.

Obviously, for those who medically can’t have the vaccine they should receive a passport stating that, although be advised not to use their passport until a larger quantity of the population has been vaccinated.

Yes it may be u fair on those waiting longer for their vaccination, but the economy needs the boost that this would bring.

I also don’t support anything other than medical reasoning as a valid reason to not get the vaccine.

By *xccvvMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire North East

I have had my first vaccine, and looking forward to my 2nd, I mention this so you know am not an anti vaccine person.

You will not be able to bar people from anything in this country if they have not had the vaccine, its like saying prove you have had the flu jab in the past

Many people cannot have the vaccine for medical reasons.

If someone is saying they will not allow people in their establishments, or places of work unless they prove they have had the vaccine, they may be breaking DPA rules, and laws, also may fall into discrimination laws.

Yes it may form part of your employment contract which is different, just like now, and in the past NHS staff must have the flu jab

But to ask, and stop someone entering a pub, or Tesco ect unless they prove they have had the vaccine would be breaking several laws, and rules

liverpool

Are all those in favour happy to do the same for flu? Since that's likely to kill the same number of people as coronavirus in the coming years?

What about other things? Where will you draw the line?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yes sure it will happen! Hopefully not a norm thing though x"

I think the lawyers for many large hospitality companies will already have given advice as to liability etc, there will be sadly those in society who will try to exploit any opportunity to make a claim ..

Certainly in the care sector I can see it being the norm for providers to make it a prerequisite for employment, other service providers on site etc .

What needs to be looked at closely is the protection in law for those who medically can not have one of the vaccines..

I think anyone simply saying 'not having it' will find themselves in a situation as we start to re-engage socially and work wise etc where the choices will be limited..

Not saying it's perfect but inevitable..

chelmsford

"I have had my first vaccine, and looking forward to my 2nd, I mention this so you know am not an anti vaccine person.

You will not be able to bar people from anything in this country if they have not had the vaccine, its like saying prove you have had the flu jab in the past

If someone is saying they will not allow people in their establishments, or places of work unless they prove they have had the vaccine, they may be breaking DPA rules, and laws, also may fall into discrimination laws.

Yes it may form part of your employment contract which is different, just like now, and in the past NHS staff must have the flu jab

But to ask, and stop someone entering a pub, or Tesco ect unless they prove they have had the vaccine would be breaking several laws, and rules"

I thought private businesses, such as pubs, had the right to refuse entry, to anyone.

ashford

"I have had my first vaccine, and looking forward to my 2nd, I mention this so you know am not an anti vaccine person.

But to ask, and stop someone entering a pub, or Tesco ect unless they prove they have had the vaccine would be breaking several laws, and rules"

Yes exactly! Let's hope so! X

North West

"Are all those in favour happy to do the same for flu? Since that's likely to kill the same number of people as coronavirus in the coming years?

What about other things? Where will you draw the line?"

I do totally see this point too!

in Lancashire

"I'd be protesting against it tbh. It's a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to something that will almost certainly become irrelevant in a few years "

It's not ridiculous for an employer to have a safe working environment and certainly if in the care sector to ensure the safety of their residents..

I don't think it a good situation personally on many aspects but the reality is there will be changes for several years..

ashford

"110% support this and would be in favour of it starting right away. If it means the opportunity to start recovering our economy then it should be used.

Obviously, for those who medically can’t have the vaccine they should receive a passport stating that, although be advised not to use their passport until a larger quantity of the population has been vaccinated.

Yes it may be u fair on those waiting longer for their vaccination, but the economy needs the boost that this would bring.

I also don’t support anything other than medical reasoning as a valid reason to not get the vaccine."

Freedom of choice? X

North West

"110% support this and would be in favour of it starting right away. If it means the opportunity to start recovering our economy then it should be used.

I also don’t support anything other than medical reasoning as a valid reason to not get the vaccine.

Freedom of choice? X"

It’s not forced so you still have the choice. You can say no x

in Lancashire

"Are all those in favour happy to do the same for flu? Since that's likely to kill the same number of people as coronavirus in the coming years?

I do totally see this point too! "

To a point yes, it may well be the case that like some other countries where the population wear masks etc when they individually have colds and flu we start to think differently because of covid ..

But am also aware that the type of point being made can go down the path of whatabout many other issues affecting health which we don't equally set a huge store by until it gets personal..

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

For those saying it is discrimination, it may be but not necessarily illegal discrimination.

Pubs can stop d*unk people entering, shops have the right to refuse service. An illegal discrimination is due to sex, race, disability etc. Not being able to take the vaccine doors nor make you disabled.

It is a difficult decision, I feel that in order to travel abroad, then yes, you have to be able to prove it, but as for shops etc. Im not so sure

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

How can anyone be sure that the government won't change laws and rules and bring in new ones?

The pandemic is providing golden opportunities for controlling people in ways never previously dreamed of.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"

But to ask, and stop someone entering a pub, or Tesco ect unless they prove they have had the vaccine would be breaking several laws, and rules

How can anyone be sure that the government won't change laws and rules and bring in new ones?

The pandemic is providing golden opportunities for controlling people in ways never previously dreamed of.

"

thankfully Patel is not our Prime Minister ... yet

ashford

Freedom of choice? X

It’s not forced so you still have the choice. You can say no x"

Of course! But to b excluded from places is wrong! X

ashford

"

"

Absoulutley!! X

liverpool

"

"

It's crazy people are willing to give up their privacy and freedoms so easily.

South

Last I checked I didn’t have 8 colleagues (only one of whom has underlying aged 28, 34, 38 42 and 49) in hospital 3 on vents due to flu . this isn’t flu ...... it may develop into a flu like virus in terms of how we act but no nothing like it atm

Yes absolutely. If it means being able to go into places where I used to pre Covid, then I don't see how there's any issue. I think it would be very selfish not to have and carry it with you x

South

"

It's crazy people are willing to give up their privacy and freedoms so easily."

Erm 115000 dead .. a year of lockdown. ...... don’t be a knob sitting on tour arse watching Netflix is hardly giving up your freedoms

South

"

"

Quite easy vote then out ...

liverpool

Last I checked I didn’t have 8 colleagues (only one of whom has underlying aged 28, 34, 38 42 and 49) in hospital 3 on vents due to flu . this isn’t flu ...... it may develop into a flu like virus in terms of how we act but no nothing like it atm"

I never said it was flu. It will become on the same level as flu in the next few years (as stated by boris and his wankers)

North West

Freedom of choice? X

It’s not forced so you still have the choice. You can say no x

Of course! But to b excluded from places is wrong! X"

I can’t decide if it’s right or wrong at the moment to be honest!

Just arguing the other side xx

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I thought private businesses, such as pubs, had the right to refuse entry, to anyone."

yep i think you are right.

in Lancashire

"

It's crazy people are willing to give up their privacy and freedoms so easily."

It's an empty cliche, care to clarify ?

South

Last I checked I didn’t have 8 colleagues (only one of whom has underlying aged 28, 34, 38 42 and 49) in hospital 3 on vents due to flu . this isn’t flu ...... it may develop into a flu like virus in terms of how we act but no nothing like it atm

I never said it was flu. It will become on the same level as flu in the next few years (as stated by boris and his wankers)"

Then when it becomes like flu we can treat it like flu

liverpool

I never said it was flu. It will become on the same level as flu in the next few years (as stated by boris and his wankers)

Then when it becomes like flu we can treat it like flu "

Apparently we can't since so many are advocating vaccine passports.

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Without any hesitation i would have one let's get moving forward and enjoy life

South

Apparently we can't since so many are advocating vaccine passports."

Nothing is however permanent why are you assuming it will be forever?

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

Then when it becomes like flu we can treat it like flu "

Except flu will end up being having to be treated like Covid as we’re well on the road to destroying the immune systems of a large number of our population

Manchester (she/her)

You draw the line at things which bring our country to its knees.

Although if people are more thoughtful about medical vulnerability and the potential to spread germs in the future, that's no bad thing.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"

Absolutely yes. Getting on planes will largely be under the control of the destination you are travelling to...If Spain says you need a vaccination passport then even if the UK didn't insist on them you would still need it to travel to that destination for instance.

I'm getting my vaccine tomorrow and would gladly carry something round to prove I've had it xx

Manchester (she/her)

These slippery slope arguments are silly.

Vaccine passports could be used to erode our freedoms!

... Laws could be used to force cats to marry dogs, prison could be used to lock up people of the "wrong" political persuasion. Therefore we should abolish laws and prisons. Yes?

Or we accept that every mechanism can be used or abused.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Vaccine or test negative for those who can't get the vaccine.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think the issues with covid has been magnitude, infection rate and impact.

The size of the problem the effect it has on our lives, the economy and public services is unmanageable, flu as awful and serious as it is doesn't pose the same range of issues.

So for these reasons I'd happily carry vaccine ID.

South

Except flu will end up being having to be treated like Covid as we’re well on the road to destroying the immune systems of a large number of our population "

Sigh .... why?

Yes I would, I think it’s a fantastic idea

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

"I'd be protesting against it tbh. It's a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to something that will almost certainly become irrelevant in a few years "

Totally agree

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

Freedom of choice? X"

Totally agree... Freedom of choice is a basic human right! Sick of listening to all these vaccine nazis!

Manchester (she/her)

Freedom of choice? X

Totally agree... Freedom of choice is a basic human right! Sick of listening to all these vaccine nazis! "

You still have a choice. Choices are never free from consequences.

Comparing this to the Third Reich is... a bit hysterical.

in Lancashire

Freedom of choice? X

Totally agree... Freedom of choice is a basic human right! Sick of listening to all these vaccine nazis! "

Your an adult, stop with the silliness ..

Apart from it's a bit obscene to make such comparisons it's not even remotely justified..

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

Except flu will end up being having to be treated like Covid as we’re well on the road to destroying the immune systems of a large number of our population

Sigh .... why?"

Sigh... because stress, too much time indoors, too few social interactions and unhealthy coping mechanisms all have a negative impact on the immune system.

ashford

"I'd be protesting against it tbh. It's a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to something that will almost certainly become irrelevant in a few years

Totally agree "

Me 3 x

chelmsford

I thought private businesses, such as pubs, had the right to refuse entry, to anyone.yep i think you are right."

chelmsford

"I'm getting my vaccine tomorrow and would gladly carry something round to prove I've had it xx"

Good luck my lovely! Xx

It's a tricky one. For abroad I can understand but to pop in the pub?

chelmsford

At the end of the day, if a venue asks for proof and you don't have it, you would have to take it up with them.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

As long as it doesn’t discriminate against those that can’t have the vaccine or offered it, by excluding them from society then I would. If it did exclude then no I wouldn’t

Yes, if it gets the sex clubs and pubs open quicker....i am gagging for some fun!

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes, if it gets the sex clubs and pubs open quicker....i am gagging for some fun!"

I think it would open things up considerably sooner. Viral replication slashed in the vaccinated from studies shown so far, and those who can't be vaccinated are generally a tiny percent of the population.

... Why, it's a positively brilliant idea for the economy, small business, and mental health

Yep 100 %

The only reason I had the vaccine was incase it may ever be required to attend live sporting events

Yes but what happens when new variants and updated vaccines come on the scene- which might be later in the summer/ early Autumn- it’s going to get really complicated .

Bet route for travel will still be rapid 15 mins tests.

"I'm getting my vaccine tomorrow and would gladly carry something round to prove I've had it xx

Good luck my lovely! Xx"

Thanks how are you guys xx

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes but what happens when new variants and updated vaccines come on the scene- which might be later in the summer/ early Autumn- it’s going to get really complicated .

Bet route for travel will still be rapid 15 mins tests."

Then we update the passport.

chelmsford

"It's a tricky one. For abroad I can understand but to pop in the pub? "

I think it will be down to the individual pub.

chelmsford

"I'm getting my vaccine tomorrow and would gladly carry something round to prove I've had it xx

Good luck my lovely! Xx

Thanks how are you guys xx"

We're both fine, thank you. Both had jabs, with no problems xx

Freedom of choice? X"

Freedom of choice doesn't include freedom from consequences

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

I

D

ashford

Freedom of choice? X

Freedom of choice doesn't include freedom from consequences"

Sure! I get that! But should the consequences b people cant enjoy pubs venues etc? I think not ! X

Freedom of choice? X

Sure! I get that! But should the consequences b people cant enjoy pubs venues etc? I think not ! X"

If it's what the establishment concerned dictates as their entry requirement, then yes, it's a consequence of your freedom of choice to refuse the vaccination x

Manchester (she/her)

Freedom of choice? X

Sure! I get that! But should the consequences b people cant enjoy pubs venues etc? I think not ! X"

If Jane is vulnerable and John doesn't get the vaccine, then why should the consequence to Jane be that she can't go to the pub - because of John's choice?

ashford

Freedom of choice? X

Sure! I get that! But should the consequences b people cant enjoy pubs venues etc? I think not ! X

If it's what the establishment concerned dictates as their entry requirement, then yes, it's a consequence of your freedom of choice to refuse the vaccination x"

Very unfair imo! But it is just that x

ashford

Freedom of choice? X

If it's what the establishment concerned dictates as their entry requirement, then yes, it's a consequence of your freedom of choice to refuse the vaccination x

Very unfair imo! But it is just that x"

And as I say I'm sure it wont come to that! Places will b wanting to make money again! Sure they wont turn away custom! Might get the odd one! But I'm sure majority wont x

Freedom of choice? X

If Jane is vulnerable and John doesn't get the vaccine, then why should the consequence to Jane be that she can't go to the pub - because of John's choice?"

If Jane and John are husband and wife and he refuses to get vaccine then marriage is pretty much finished..

Manchester (she/her)

Freedom of choice? X

If Jane is vulnerable and John doesn't get the vaccine, then why should the consequence to Jane be that she can't go to the pub - because of John's choice?

If Jane and John are husband and wife and he refuses to get vaccine then marriage is pretty much finished.."

I didn't say they were husband and wife. Person and person.

"Yes but dont think it will come to that! Only for travel abroad hopefully x"

i think it will depend in the uptake , if it continues as its been then carrying it about in the would seem pointless since we should have well surpassed levels for herd immunity anyway - as people not vaccinated would be a minority there is no need to exclude them from places

however if we dont get the required up take they nay need to do something like this to allow those that have had the vaccine to get their freedoms and those that medically cant to be safe

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Certificate

Of

Vaccination

I

D"

Fucking hell

"Certificate

Of

Vaccination

I

D

Fucking hell

"

Wow!!!

Cov ID it is then.

Hopefully COVENTRY won't mind thw use of abreviation

I wish i shared your optimism. I think they will be required for everything. All it takes is for one date to be pushed back due to data coming out."

if anything pushing back the dates makes it more unlikely- they wont be able to enforce it between june and people all being offered their vaccine as how can they justify excluding people on the basis that they haven’t had a vaccine that they haven’t even got access to yet - that would cause riots and potentially start a black market for vaccines

the later the dates get pushed there is less overlap of people not had their vaccine yet and more window to know just how many will take it up

Apparently we can't since so many are advocating vaccine passports."

if wont ever really become like flu ... the number of deaths may be similar in future but that would be based on almost full vaccination for covid but still just a small section of society getting the flu jab - therefore the end numbers might be comparable but in terms of the prevention measures we cant treat them the same

and this is all assuming we get enough vaccine uptake to bring the numbers down to begin with

Freedom of choice? X

Totally agree... Freedom of choice is a basic human right! Sick of listening to all these vaccine nazis!

Your an adult, stop with the silliness ..

Apart from it's a bit obscene to make such comparisons it's not even remotely justified.."

what is terrifying is this man likely has a captive audience at least once a week ... sigh

"I'd be protesting against it tbh. It's a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to something that will almost certainly become irrelevant in a few years

Totally agree

Me 3 x"

out if interest candyfloss - why are you so strongly for people choosing to vaccinate or not for others safety , but so totally against choosing not to wear a mask for other peoples safety (even when there is a medical reason) - what is the differential for you?

Good luck my lovely! Xx

We're both fine, thank you. Both had jabs, with no problems xx"

Ahhh that's great news xx

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

It's like a pet passport; so it makes sense.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes definitely

chelmsford

Good luck my lovely! Xx

Ahhh that's great news xx"

Let us know how you get on xxx

ashford

Totally agree

Me 3 x

out if interest candyfloss - why are you so strongly for people choosing to vaccinate or not for others safety , but so totally against choosing not to wear a mask for other peoples safety (even when there is a medical reason) - what is the differential for you?"

There is a big difference between a face mask and a injection! X

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

Absolutely. I want my life back.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

You have a good point there

Problem is in a vaccine passport is we are not vaccinating kids and also having the vaccine does not stop you from getting Covid or passing it on to someone else .

Manchester (she/her)

Problem is in a vaccine passport is we are not vaccinating kids and also having the vaccine does not stop you from getting Covid or passing it on to someone else ."

Vaccines reduce transmission significantly, studies are now showing, and studies to allow kids to have the vaccine are underway.

Totally agree

Me 3 x

out if interest candyfloss - why are you so strongly for people choosing to vaccinate or not for others safety , but so totally against choosing not to wear a mask for other peoples safety (even when there is a medical reason) - what is the differential for you?

There is a big difference between a face mask and a injection! X"

but not a huge difference between being medically exempt from both - different drivers sure but if the doctor says no the doctor says no

also really what is the huge difference? both are safety measures for prevention of spreading disease

brighton

Problem is in a vaccine passport is we are not vaccinating kids and also having the vaccine does not stop you from getting Covid or passing it on to someone else .

Vaccines reduce transmission significantly, studies are now showing, and studies to allow kids to have the vaccine are underway."

But until kids do or can then it is pretty much useless insisting on having a passport before being allowed to enter any venue ?

Vaccines reduce transmission significantly, studies are now showing, and studies to allow kids to have the vaccine are underway.

But until kids do or can then it is pretty much useless insisting on having a passport before being allowed to enter any venue ?"

the logical approach is the passport only applies to over 16s

Manchester (she/her)

But until kids do or can then it is pretty much useless insisting on having a passport before being allowed to enter any venue ?"

We apply a compassionate exemption to children. Seems simple to me.

We keep any preventable risk out.

ashford

Totally agree

Me 3 x

but not a huge difference between being medically exempt from both - different drivers sure but if the doctor says no the doctor says no

also really what is the huge difference? both are safety measures for prevention of spreading disease "

One is a cloth over face the other is a substance Injected into your body = huge difference imo! X

"

It's crazy people are willing to give up their privacy and freedoms so easily.

Erm 115000 dead .. a year of lockdown. ...... don’t be a knob sitting on tour arse watching Netflix is hardly giving up your freedoms "

. Another brainless fool. Ending up bankrupt because you business was forcibly closed down is a massive infringement on your freedom.

brighton

But until kids do or can then it is pretty much useless insisting on having a passport before being allowed to enter any venue ?

the logical approach is the passport only applies to over 16s "

But the virus doesn't know what age you are

On a mooch

Agree, considering kids make up about 20% of the population, reading some of the comments in here people won’t be going into any business that allows unvaccinated individuals. So I’m assuming they will stay away from any venue a child is likely to enter

Totally agree

Me 3 x

also really what is the huge difference? both are safety measures for prevention of spreading disease

One is a cloth over face the other is a substance Injected into your body = huge difference imo! X"

i am not debating they are different i am asking why? both are proven safe so why is it a huge difference

the logical approach is the passport only applies to over 16s

But the virus doesn't know what age you are "

nobody said it does, but someone asking for proof of a vaccine to admit entry will know what age you are when you provide id instead of a vaccine passport or whatever is put in place

if its judged safe enough to remove lockdown while kids are unvaccinated as their transmission rates are lower then its just as safe to enter a venue with unvaccinated children, we just beed to be able to identify who can be excluded from the entry requirement because they are a child

my ultimate opinion is if we get herd immunity then these vaccine passports wont be required day to day (foreign travel will be down to rules of other countries) , but having a subsection that are not yet eligible to use them wouldnt be what makes then pointless

Good luck my lovely! Xx

Let us know how you get on xxx"

Had my Jab was the Pfizer one I'm ok so far xx

chelmsford

Good luck my lovely! Xx

Let us know how you get on xxx

Had my Jab was the Pfizer one I'm ok so far xx"

That's good, lovely xxx

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Personally, I don’t see the point of a vaccine I’d. If you’ve been vaccinated then what’s the problem if an un vaccinated person is in the venue? The vaxxed person is safe, the un-vaxxed is aware that they are liable to catch it, but knows the risk. And anyone can still carry the virus on their person, weather vaxxed or not.

My point being is that it’s the un vaccinated that are risking their own health.

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

"Yes, definitely. It's a tiny inconvenience in order to gain the convenience of the services that we would get, such as use of bars and clubs.

And yet so many on here against having it but want all the freedom.."

is that not freedom of choice?

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"

NO! AND STOP PUSHING IT!

because this would be a monopoly held by the private sector entirely, they would control job sector, access leisure, and every thing else we hold dear all for PROFIT!!

most things we enjot are privately ran including the land and some access routes etc..literally dividing society into 2 factions & that drives fear & single minded thinking.

This would bring about discrimination & segregation for those who are hesitant over safety concerns, those who haven't been offered yet, can't have it etc.

Those who can't have it are often disabled and therefore already at disadvantage & discriminated against in both access to spaces and means of earning

(when you last see a wheelchair user in a nightclub?)

Gov has access to all medical records so know who has & hasn't.

there is no need with vaccine reports being good & a large uptake in vaccines, so no need to force either.

60% vaccine uptake = herd immunity

customs = gov body & Yes a stamp in passport for visiting low vaccinated countries.

Most countries are vaccinating and a high uptake levels too

GOV CANNOT RESTRICT ACCESS TO PUBLIC SERVICES VACCINE OR NOT!

It is illegal to coerce someone into vaccines or anything else for access to live instead of just surviving. 97% survival rate!!

There is no logic in trying to force this into law other than to give away freedoms to the private sector which we all know is so great for the world, right..

STOP TRYING TO GIVE UP FREEDOMS SO EASILY.

By *oixosMan  over a year ago

London

NO! AND STOP PUSHING IT!

because this would be a monopoly held by the private sector entirely, they would control job sector, access leisure, and every thing else we hold dear all for PROFIT!!

most things we enjot are privately ran including the land and some access routes etc..literally dividing society into 2 factions & that drives fear & single minded thinking.

This would bring about discrimination & segregation for those who are hesitant over safety concerns, those who haven't been offered yet, can't have it etc.

Those who can't have it are often disabled and therefore already at disadvantage & discriminated against in both access to spaces and means of earning

there is no need with vaccine reports being good & a large uptake in vaccines, so no need to force either.

customs = gov body & Yes a stamp in passport for visiting low vaccinated countries.

It is illegal to coerce someone into vaccines or anything else for access to live instead of just surviving. 97% survival rate!!

There is no logic in trying to force this into law other than to give away freedoms to the private sector which we all know is so great for the world, right..

STOP TRYING TO GIVE UP FREEDOMS SO EASILY."

Imagine believing that the flu has “disappeared” because of the “rules” hahahahahahahahaha

By *atselevenWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

Yes definitely, no reason not to

glasgow

NO! AND STOP PUSHING IT!

Imagine believing that the flu has “disappeared” because of the “rules” hahahahahahahahaha "

where did i say anything like that exactly?

mentioned nothing bout the flu.

what I said is if you push this you will give control over essential life elements jobs, leisure etc to PRIVATE FOR PROFIT companies who don't give a damn bout you nor the planet just their pockets.

your taking supermarkets, cafes, bars, cinemas, work places, private health care literally every area of essential life would be discriminated against for those who don't have one under your thinking.

and there is no need.

Ths thnking is like putting up signs saying:

"no gays"

"no colored"

except this one would be:

"no unvaccinated"

aka

"no disabled"

now if you've never been in one of these categories who have been seriously discriminated against all their lives and still are in many areas including health care & work then you are rather privileged and do not know of the horrors you are asking to be released...(SNP & trans rigts for instance)

i suggest you do some homework on segregation, tribalism, domestic abuse and see what is really being driven here & it is not safety!!

zero covid won't happen but the vast majority will be vaccinated so so where is you issue except fear driven mania without logical or connective thoughts.

since you all are only thinking from a point of view of covid safety.....sorry but knife aint 100% safe never will be...but I want to live not just survive which means being able to work.

London

NO! AND STOP PUSHING IT!

Imagine believing that the flu has “disappeared” because of the “rules” hahahahahahahahaha

what I said is if you push this you will give control over essential life elements jobs, leisure etc to PRIVATE FOR PROFIT companies who don't give a damn bout you nor the planet just their pockets.

your taking supermarkets, cafes, bars, cinemas, work places, private health care literally every area of essential life would be discriminated against for those who don't have one under your thinking.

and there is no need.

"no gays"

"no colored"

"no unvaccinated"

aka

"no disabled"

now if you've never been in one of these categories who have been seriously discriminated against all their lives and still are in many areas including health care & work then you are rather privileged and do not know of the horrors you are asking to be released...(SNP & trans rigts for instance)

i suggest you do some homework on segregation, tribalism, domestic abuse and see what is really being driven here & it is not safety!!

zero covid won't happen but the vast majority will be vaccinated so so where is you issue except fear driven mania without logical or connective thoughts.

since you all are only thinking from a point of view of covid safety.....sorry but knife aint 100% safe never will be...but I want to live not just survive which means being able to work."

Sorry wasn’t directed at you, I’m with you, I was just saying and I just I happened to do it after your post lol

London

NO! AND STOP PUSHING IT!

and there is no need.

"no gays"

"no colored"

"no unvaccinated"

aka

"no disabled"

since you all are only thinking from a point of view of covid safety.....sorry but knife aint 100% safe never will be...but I want to live not just survive which means being able to work."

Profit isn’t the problem it’s control with the excuse of “safety”

i think its a tricky road but can see several profession doing this job wise and the will be several countrys demanding it too even if we dont

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

I suspect there are going to be a lot of anti-vaxers who will quickly change their minds this year.

Loughborough

-At the moment the vaccine works against the current variants/mutations.

-If a new variant comes along that the vaccine doesn't protect against, we could go back to having restrictions

-The more people who are infected, the more chance there is of it mutating into a new variant

-Early signs are that the vaccines limit the spread of the infection

-The more people who are vaccinated, the less chance there is of the virus mutating

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

No doubt if enough people push for the vacation ID someone In government will see the opportunity to get a friend in a private sector company to get the job done and it will cost us money and the private sector maak millions of us each year.

We don't have vaccination Id's for flu MMR TB HEBc why covid they are all dangerous in there own way

Manchester (she/her)

"-At the moment the vaccine works against the current variants/mutations.

-If a new variant comes along that the vaccine doesn't protect against, we could go back to having restrictions

-The more people who are infected, the more chance there is of it mutating into a new variant

-Early signs are that the vaccines limit the spread of the infection

-The more people who are vaccinated, the less chance there is of the virus mutating

"

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Will have my jab when offerd it as for carrying a vax i.d with me no i wont be.dont have to carry id of any other vaccine ive had and as someone else has pointed out if your jabbed whats the problem being around those who dont have it if the vaccine does what it is supposed to

"Will have my jab when offerd it as for carrying a vax i.d with me no i wont be.dont have to carry id of any other vaccine ive had and as someone else has pointed out if your jabbed whats the problem being around those who dont have it if the vaccine does what it is supposed to"

And those medically unable to have the jab? Is it ok for them to be around those that choose to decline the jab?

ashford

"Will have my jab when offerd it as for carrying a vax i.d with me no i wont be.dont have to carry id of any other vaccine ive had and as someone else has pointed out if your jabbed whats the problem being around those who dont have it if the vaccine does what it is supposed to"

Agreed! X

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Too fucking right I would.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

they give you one when you get the jab, so yes i carry mine in my wallet, why would you not?

By *oey56Man  over a year ago

liverpool

What makes people think that these entities will relinquish the power over us.They thrive on power it's just a carrot and the donkey just do this back to normal. And so on and so on till you won't remember what normal is like. They'll be variance after variance always with the promise just do this and back to normal ! ??

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

So its ok to kill other people then?

100% yes and wouldn’t hesitate to have the vaccine or prove it only worry with that would be the fakers and frauds profiteering from it

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

I’m not going to quote her whole post, because it’s huge, but a previous poster is alleging

“no unvaccinated"

aka

"no disabled"

I’m not aware of any disability that precludes from taking the vaccine. Anyone enlighten me?

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Yes I would and for me and many others it would be the same has carrying an ID card for work!! And may mean the only way to travel aboard.

Manchester (she/her)

"What makes people think that these entities will relinquish the power over us.They thrive on power it's just a carrot and the donkey just do this back to normal. And so on and so on till you won't remember what normal is like. They'll be variance after variance always with the promise just do this and back to normal ! ??"

What, the power to allow private businesses to decide who they want to enter?

... That pretty much exists now.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes we would x

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It's a slippery slope. Once we consent to vaccination passports we surrender another civil liberty. From there it's a step closer to being constantly monitored and under increased surveillance.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's a slippery slope. Once we consent to vaccination passports we surrender another civil liberty. From there it's a step closer to being constantly monitored and under increased surveillance."

I believe the UK already has the most CCTV in the world.

And our mobiles - we do that voluntarily.

An app or card saying we've been vaccinated is absolutely nothing compared to where we already are.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"It's a slippery slope. Once we consent to vaccination passports we surrender another civil liberty. From there it's a step closer to being constantly monitored and under increased surveillance.

An app or card saying we've been vaccinated is absolutely nothing compared to where we already are."

it's a shame ppl don't see it already , it's been there for years Brits being watched by big brother but this seems to not figure re covid

NW London

"It's a slippery slope. Once we consent to vaccination passports we surrender another civil liberty. From there it's a step closer to being constantly monitored and under increased surveillance.

An app or card saying we've been vaccinated is absolutely nothing compared to where we already are."

This is true.

Can we trust the govt not to abuse that power though or to take it too far though? They do have form for doing stuff like that.

Manchester (she/her)

An app or card saying we've been vaccinated is absolutely nothing compared to where we already are.

This is true.

Can we trust the govt not to abuse that power though or to take it too far though? They do have form for doing stuff like that."

If you're worried, think about the far more invasive things you can get rid of first.

- sent from my Nokia 9

NW London

This is true.

Can we trust the govt not to abuse that power though or to take it too far though? They do have form for doing stuff like that.

If you're worried, think about the far more invasive things you can get rid of first.

- sent from my Nokia 9"

Sadly the police would take a very dim view if I removed the number plates from my car

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I suspect COVID certificates will be required for a number of reasons at some stage in the near future. Not because the government impose it but because individual companies will insist to cover their arses of any future transmission on their premises/holiday etc

* travel abroad

* travel insurance

*work place policies

* access to pubs/clubs/restaurants

* hospital treatment

* dentists

* sporting events

* _estivals

Manchester (she/her)

This is true.

- sent from my Nokia 9

Sadly the police would take a very dim view if I removed the number plates from my car "

I include laws in "can get rid of"

Mobile phones, with their data and GPS tracking, are optional. For example

glasgow

"I suspect COVID certificates will be required for a number of reasons at some stage in the near future. Not because the government impose it but because individual companies will insist to cover their arses of any future transmission on their premises/holiday etc

* travel abroad

* travel insurance

*work place policies

* access to pubs/clubs/restaurants

* hospital treatment

* dentists

* sporting events

* _estivals

"

exactly, every area of life they would control as they pleased as someone else said under the premise of public safety when really it is just for power over the masses and to get the same level of info the gov does into people.

to the one I ranted/expanded on at = get ya

I am well aware of big brother state we're already under & doesn't like it

inc mobile phones & guess what I don't allow permission not actually required GPS is off unless i'm actually using it, bluetooth off, find my devices, VPN ran, etc.

I search incognito, clear cookies, don't save any passwords, I take every measure so companies nor hackers can track me...

because I had an ex that did exactly that, so it's all required for my own safety.

Pathetic! It’s a cold and flu virus and you’re all deluded and brainwashed into thinking it’s the end of the world.

60,000 died of the flu in 2018. Didn’t see any lockdowns or people crying out for vaccine passports then. Or any other disease before.

Covid has a 99.9% survival rate, so get a grip. If it’s so dangerous. Where the over filled morgues? The bodies in the streets? The over crowded hospitals? (Nightingales not even used.)

As for your “vaccine”, it doesn’t stop transmission, doesn’t stop you getting it. So what’s the point?

You can leave your phone at home... and CCTV has zero health side effects. There’s your answer.

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Most definitely

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Of course

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

Never, I would not want to be forced to do anything that requires me to put something in my body I do not trust.

Would you let someone who you did not trust 100% fuck you without protection?

I am sure if it is required in certain locations, other locations will open where they understand how small the treat is and will let you in without the surviellance.

Anyway, if you have had this wonder jab, why would you be worried about standing next to someone who has not had it?

Anyone with half a brain cell still left, see how the BIT respond to this.

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 11/03/21 00:37:37]

Melksham

Can anyone name one ingredient in what they call the covid vaccine?

If you can, please tell me which is the one that makes us healthy?

I will keep poping back for the answer

Central

"Can anyone name one ingredient in what they call the covid vaccine?

I will keep poping back for the answer"

Different vaccines with different ingredients. Do your own research, it's fully free to find

Central

"Pathetic! It’s a cold and flu virus and you’re all deluded and brainwashed into thinking it’s the end of the world.

60,000 died of the flu in 2018. Didn’t see any lockdowns or people crying out for vaccine passports then. Or any other disease before.

Covid has a 99.9% survival rate, so get a grip. If it’s so dangerous. Where the over filled morgues? The bodies in the streets? The over crowded hospitals? (Nightingales not even used.)

As for your “vaccine”, it doesn’t stop transmission, doesn’t stop you getting it. So what’s the point?"

The point is, if you're going to post something, it's wiser to post something that's factually correct.

Melksham

"Can anyone name one ingredient in what they call the covid vaccine?

I will keep poping back for the answer

Different vaccines with different ingredients. Do your own research, it's fully free to find "

As usual, the pro vaccine government sponsored BIT organisations never give a clear answer.

By *ev JamesMan  over a year ago

Newport

"If any of the vaccines are proved to prevent a high number of transmission of covid-19 then yes I would definitely support it

But atm you can have the vaccines protect yourself and still infect someone else, so more research is needed otherwise people are being excluded for no reason "

At last someone else that understand,the vaccine don't stop you getting covid ,it don't stop you spreading covid,this vaccine will lead people into a false sense of security.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Last I checked I didn’t have 8 colleagues (only one of whom has underlying aged 28, 34, 38 42 and 49) in hospital 3 on vents due to flu . this isn’t flu ...... it may develop into a flu like virus in terms of how we act but no nothing like it atm"

From what I have read it would appear the the health complaint that we call flu has been cured or cleared up or eradicated completely, chose your terminology. Nobody is catching or contracting flu now. Nobody is ill with flu. Currently the number of deaths from contracting flu is none.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Not really unless it's forced to enter a shop. Id probably print a fake one instead of spend a what ever they wanted for one

"Pathetic! It’s a cold and flu virus and you’re all deluded and brainwashed into thinking it’s the end of the world.

As for your “vaccine”, it doesn’t stop transmission, doesn’t stop you getting it. So what’s the point?

The point is, if you're going to post something, it's wiser to post something that's factually correct. "

So you’ve disregarded all the experts saying it doesn’t stop transmission or infection have you? Where’s the flu gone by the way? Point is, if you’re vaccinated. Then why would you be scared of me who isn’t? Or do you have such little faith in this “magic potion”? Why are vaccinated people still required to wear masks if it’s so effective?

"

Specifically which provisions of which laws.

Disability laws do not apply as anyone who closes not to be vaccinated on non medical grounds is not disabled.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Yes

On a mooch

From what I have read it would appear the the health complaint that we call flu has been cured or cleared up or eradicated completely, chose your terminology. Nobody is catching or contracting flu now. Nobody is ill with flu. Currently the number of deaths from contracting flu is none. "

You might want to look up flu deaths on ons

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

NO MORE LOCKDOWNS

NO TO MASKWEARING

NO VACCINE PASSPORT

Its straight forward, no ifs or buts.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Specifically which provisions of which laws.

Disability laws do not apply as anyone who closes not to be vaccinated on non medical grounds is not disabled. "

To travel yes as like Greece most countries won’t let you in without one,but don’t think necessary for pubs and restaurants

"Yes. Because I’d want the quality of life access to those things would bring. "

This

Loughborough

It amazes me that we are now 1 year into this whole thing and people still think it's a hoax or is exaggerated.

If that is the case (as in it's either a hoax or has been blown out of proportion), why is that? What is to be gained by ruining the world's economy?

Melksham

"It amazes me that we are now 1 year into this whole thing and people still think it's a hoax or is exaggerated.

If that is the case (as in it's either a hoax or has been blown out of proportion), why is that? What is to be gained by ruining the world's economy?"

Have a look at the world economic forum web page as they are happy to tell you.

Its part of this green deal bullshit which includes reducing the population.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

Yes no problem and great for my stress levels

Loughborough

"

"

Aaaand there it is

Central

"It amazes me that we are now 1 year into this whole thing and people still think it's a hoax or is exaggerated.

If that is the case (as in it's either a hoax or has been blown out of proportion), why is that? What is to be gained by ruining the world's economy?

"

I think the BS is contained in your post - there's no need to look further away.

Accept the facts that you may disagree with, for whatever your reasons and help to support the masses create a healthier society.

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's a useful step to help us suppress virus and variants, as well as protect those who remain vulnerable despite their best efforts.

We all need to think of each other during this - although I'm sure any moves for it to happen domestically will be driven more by insurance costs.