FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Europe

Europe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamourpussy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warwick

With the increase in COVID cases in Europe some experts are already predicting cases will rise again in the UK again in the next few weeks and that summer holidays in Europe will be very unlikely

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"With the increase in COVID cases in Europe some experts are already predicting cases will rise again in the UK again in the next few weeks and that summer holidays in Europe will be very unlikely "

Is it the "Final Countdown" to the end of the virus?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"With the increase in COVID cases in Europe some experts are already predicting cases will rise again in the UK again in the next few weeks and that summer holidays in Europe will be very unlikely "

If we keep travelling and letting them in... It's guaranteed. But we can blame it on the schools so that will be OK... Or the boogie.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Holidays abroad this year are highly unlikely and we had already decided to wait until next year.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I thought Turkey and Greece were letting us in

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"I thought Turkey and Greece were letting us in"

Our government has to let you out first

Leeds

"I thought Turkey and Greece were letting us in

Our government has to let you out first "

Very true. We need to see what Boris announces 22 April

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Let’s see

Allowing children to return to school will be the most risky thing at the moment: we’ll need to wait another 2-3 weeks to see if that’s had an effect.

Hopefully there is so little international travel (relatively) that that won’t have much of an effect.

If we do have a wave 2a (Mar-Jun) following wave 2 (Nov 2020-Mar 2021), that will gum things up for the summer, internally and externally.

I think it’s very likely that we’ll have a third wave from Oct 2021 though.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"With the increase in COVID cases in Europe some experts are already predicting cases will rise again in the UK again in the next few weeks and that summer holidays in Europe will be very unlikely

If we keep travelling and letting them in... It's guaranteed. But we can blame it on the schools so that will be OK... Or the boogie. "

The sunlight and moonlight are innocent

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot will depend on the UK rules for the return, if other countries do allow us, albeit easier for those of us who are vaccinated. I hope that travel companies get more efficient and legally compliant, with customers for bookings that can't go ahead.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

are we not allowed out? an asian guy i work with has flown to pakistan today to be at a family wedding.. he is coming back next friday... I kid you not..

Tin town

"With the increase in COVID cases in Europe some experts are already predicting cases will rise again in the UK again in the next few weeks and that summer holidays in Europe will be very unlikely

If we keep travelling and letting them in... It's guaranteed. But we can blame it on the schools so that will be OK... Or the boogie.

The sunlight and moonlight are innocent"

And the good times

Tin town

"are we not allowed out? an asian guy i work with has flown to pakistan today to be at a family wedding.. he is coming back next friday... I kid you not.. "

I'm sure there won't be very many at the wedding and they'll be socially distancing so will be fine

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Holidays abroad this year are highly unlikely and we had already decided to wait until next year. "
I hope no overseas holidays are allowed and no tourist allowed in close the borders till next year

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Our government has to let you out first "

and I think everywhere is demanded tests to leave the country and some require 2 tests to stay xx

Leeds

"are we not allowed out? an asian guy i work with has flown to pakistan today to be at a family wedding.. he is coming back next friday... I kid you not..

I'm sure there won't be very many at the wedding and they'll be socially distancing so will be fine "

Will he be back at work on the Monday ?

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"are we not allowed out? an asian guy i work with has flown to pakistan today to be at a family wedding.. he is coming back next friday... I kid you not.. "

It is dependent on whether people have passports etc for those countries. There are clear guidelines on the gov website as to who can travel to where and for what reasons.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Our government has to let you out first and I think everywhere is demanded tests to leave the country and some require 2 tests to stay xx"

At the moment don’t you also have to submit a form to say why you are leaving, for approval prior to flying ?

I have a friend UK national but doesn’t live here, came home for her father’s funeral third week of January and still here as they keep cancelling her flight, next one is scheduled for 29 March, if it goes ahead.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"are we not allowed out? an asian guy i work with has flown to pakistan today to be at a family wedding.. he is coming back next friday... I kid you not..

I'm sure there won't be very many at the wedding and they'll be socially distancing so will be fine

Will he be back at work on the Monday ?"

he is only booked off for the week so will have to see....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we keep travelling and letting them in... It's guaranteed. But we can blame it on the schools so that will be OK... Or the boogie. "

Schools opening is already having an effect. The fall in cases is flattening off in most areas. Scotland is rising again on latest data. Always going to happen. Kids are super spreaders even if asymptomatic.

Hopefully, with vaccination roll out going well, hospitalisations will continue to fall, as will deaths.

This virus is here to stay unfortunately like the common cold killed thousands in the dick days till we sort of got use to it

So book wisely and expect countries to close on a wim

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Is it the "Final Countdown" to the end of the virus?"

We’re leaving together........you know the rest

Leeds

"the common cold killed thousands in the dick days "

It's a long time since I had a dick day

Tin town

Schools opening is already having an effect. The fall in cases is flattening off in most areas. Scotland is rising again on latest data. Always going to happen. Kids are super spreaders even if asymptomatic.

Hopefully, with vaccination roll out going well, hospitalisations will continue to fall, as will deaths."

Yeah but no but... It started flattening off the week they went back. It takes longer than 3 days for the infected tested and reported to feed into the numbers. Check others behaviours since the announcement of the grand plan.

By *lamourpussy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warwick

"Holidays abroad this year are highly unlikely and we had already decided to wait until next year. I hope no overseas holidays are allowed and no tourist allowed in close the borders till next year"

That sounds good but what about the thousands of lorry drivers coming into the country daily from France, the most infected country in Europe at the moment. Non of them tested and driving all over the UK ?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Holidays abroad this year are highly unlikely and we had already decided to wait until next year. I hope no overseas holidays are allowed and no tourist allowed in close the borders till next year

That sounds good but what about the thousands of lorry drivers coming into the country daily from France, the most infected country in Europe at the moment. Non of them tested and driving all over the UK ? "

Not so they are required to have a negative test within 3 days of traveling to the uk

The sunlight and moonlight are innocent"

FREE the sunshine and the moonlight!

Form a mob and burn the boogie!

A very good friend of mine works at an airport, a woman flew in on transit from Nairobi to USA, her paperwork said she had covid but no one checked it properly until she got to the UK.... chew on that one ....!

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Now isn't THAT a surprise!

There is no way we will be able to return to normal by the Summer.. Once the crisis kicks off again in Europe the thing to do is shut all borders and cancel tourist flights.. No one should be planning holidays abroad.. Yet they can't wait! Why?

BJ and Sunak already arranging a 5th furlough payment and possibly 6th after that up to Autumn .. This won't be over for a while yet..

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Holidays abroad this year are highly unlikely and we had already decided to wait until next year. I hope no overseas holidays are allowed and no tourist allowed in close the borders till next year"

This

» Add a new message to this topic