FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine Myths

Vaccine Myths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I had my second injection yesterday.

Later my step daughter passed by and asked me about it. Then she stuck a penny to my leg and laughed. Her uncle had told her it has been reported that vaccinated people are attracting metal to themselves!

Where does this stuff come from?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where does it come from? Idiots on social media.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you got the penny off your leg yet ?

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"I had my second injection yesterday.

Later my step daughter passed by and asked me about it. Then she stuck a penny to my leg and laughed. Her uncle had told her it has been reported that vaccinated people are attracting metal to themselves!

Where does this stuff come from?"

It comes from misinformation started by people with their own agendas and spread by the misinformed and is aimed to prey on the desperate and gullible of the world in a time of crisis.

Leeds

Out of 40 million vaccinated people in UK, how many have you seen with bits of metal stuck to them ?

nr spalding

"Out of 40 million vaccinated people in UK, how many have you seen with bits of metal stuck to them ?"

only ones that use adhesives to stick them there

"Have you got the penny off your leg yet ?"

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Superb

The dna one was the best

Leeds

"Her uncle had told her it has been reported that vaccinated people are attracting metal to themselves!

"

Tin foil hats ?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I think that all world governments getting together in a plan to control the planet is one of my favourites.

Leeds

"I think that all world governments getting together in a plan to control the planet is one of my favourites. "

Are you ruling out alien intervention ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I think a lot of people look at advanced science and can't tell the difference between science and magic.

That was true when Jenner discovered, by accident, that milk maids didn't get bad smallpox, and it's true now when people blame Bill Gates.

I suppose in Jenner's day people would have been afraid of smart phones too, rather than accepting some magic and not others.

The psychology of conspiracy theories is also interesting in this regard.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

People who want to believe something will find a way.

Trust in authority, in govt, in big companies making any money (ironically excepting amazon, netflix, boohoo etc) is at an all time low in some demographics. Trust and belief in random strangers with snake oil messages seems to be preferable. The thought process is binary.... I don't trust you therefore I must trust them... The same level of scepticism does not seem to be applied to all messengers.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Wouldn’t it be great if once vaccinated money was attracted to you. As you walked along £20 notes would be drawn to you.

Would be a good way of increasing vaccine uptake and would be the end of anti vaxxers.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"Wouldn’t it be great if once vaccinated money was attracted to you. As you walked along £20 notes would be drawn to you.

Would be a good way of increasing vaccine uptake and would be the end of anti vaxxers."

That would not make me take it yet either. It is genuine fear

By *hatmanMan  over a year ago

washington

"I think that all world governments getting together in a plan to control the planet is one of my favourites. "

That theory has always perplexed me. They struggle to decide a fish quoter but manage to arrange a false global pandemic ????

Manchester (she/her)

Trust in authority, in govt, in big companies making any money (ironically excepting amazon, netflix, boohoo etc) is at an all time low in some demographics. Trust and belief in random strangers with snake oil messages seems to be preferable. The thought process is binary.... I don't trust you therefore I must trust them... The same level of scepticism does not seem to be applied to all messengers. "

Yes.

I trust some authority and not others

Manchester (she/her)

"I think that all world governments getting together in a plan to control the planet is one of my favourites.

That theory has always perplexed me. They struggle to decide a fish quoter but manage to arrange a false global pandemic ????"

The old saying, the way to get three people to keep a secret is if two of them are dead.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/eu-set-unveil-plans-bloc-wide-digital-wallet-ft-2021-06-01/

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Where does it come from? Idiots on social media. "

Hear,hear to this. Some people are very gullible? I've never been able to attract money so as far as I'm concerned it would be a distinct bonus

portchester

"Where does it come from? Idiots on social media.

Hear,hear to this. Some people are very gullible? I've never been able to attract money so as far as I'm concerned it would be a distinct bonus "

Are all these people gullible or do they have fear and anxiety about the vaccine, like me?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I think that all world governments getting together in a plan to control the planet is one of my favourites.

Are you ruling out alien intervention ?"

I would think if aliens were actually interested in Earth they would just turn up in big spaceships and squish us...unless we are part of some intergalactic board game....you heard it hear first.

Tin town

Hear,hear to this. Some people are very gullible? I've never been able to attract money so as far as I'm concerned it would be a distinct bonus

Are all these people gullible or do they have fear and anxiety about the vaccine, like me? "

I think you make a good point. I'm not sure the case for vaccination is being convincingly made well enough to those who are fearful or hesitant. Shouting at people that they are stupid isn't going to convince them. But equally, much of the anti stuff out there is pure antagonistic or agenda driven inaccuracy or twisting of facts to achieve a malicious outcome.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Are all these people gullible or do they have fear and anxiety about the vaccine, like me? "

Anxiety and fear are normal human emotions and of course no vaccine 100% safe so to an extent its normal. What is strange is to have more anxiety and fear of the vaccine than covid itself. Without vaccines everyone will catch covid at least once and probably more than once. The chances of dying or being seriously ill from covid are 1000s of times more likely than if you actually catch covid itself.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Out of 40 million vaccinated people in UK, how many have you seen with bits of metal stuck to them ?"

I saw a guy the other day walking along the pavement the other day and lamppost lifted right out of the ground, flew across the stuck to the poor mans arm. This vaccines is crazy stuff.

portchester

Are all these people gullible or do they have fear and anxiety about the vaccine, like me?

Anxiety and fear are normal human emotions and of course no vaccine 100% safe so to an extent its normal. What is strange is to have more anxiety and fear of the vaccine than covid itself. Without vaccines everyone will catch covid at least once and probably more than once. The chances of dying or being seriously ill from covid are 1000s of times more likely than if you actually catch covid itself. "

That is not true. Not everyone will catch covid. I wish there were straight hard facts for all this

That explains why I keep getting drawn back to the fridge.

portchester

"Out of 40 million vaccinated people in UK, how many have you seen with bits of metal stuck to them ?

I saw a guy the other day walking along the pavement the other day and lamppost lifted right out of the ground, flew across the stuck to the poor mans arm. This vaccines is crazy stuff. "

Comments like this do nothing for fearful people. It is not fair to take the mickey. None of this is a joke

Leeds

"

That is not true. Not everyone will catch covid. I wish there were straight hard facts for all this"

If we didn't have vaccination do you think everyone would catch it ?

Manchester (she/her)

Anxiety and fear are normal human emotions and of course no vaccine 100% safe so to an extent its normal. What is strange is to have more anxiety and fear of the vaccine than covid itself. Without vaccines everyone will catch covid at least once and probably more than once. The chances of dying or being seriously ill from covid are 1000s of times more likely than if you actually catch covid itself.

That is not true. Not everyone will catch covid. I wish there were straight hard facts for all this"

The more people who are vaccinated against Covid, the less people will catch Covid. Same as something like measles - it's way more contagious than Covid with (I think) less effective vaccines, but with very high vaccination levels, we keep the risk to the community at near zero.

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Intresting vacsine myth.

This comes from an interview on the world service with uk chief scientist.

Having a jab dosent make you imune you can still get covid

portchester

"

That is not true. Not everyone will catch covid. I wish there were straight hard facts for all this

If we didn't have vaccination do you think everyone would catch it ?"

Not everyone no

nr spalding

"That explains why I keep getting drawn back to the fridge."

I'm borrowing this the next time I get told to get out of the fridge

Leeds

"

Not everyone no"

What would stop them catching it ? Isolation ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Enemy states fund propaganda that destabilises and damages their opponents and some citizens will gladly be used as their pawns. There are also a number of people who seek to exploit the gullible, spreading misinformation that the gullible pawns then multiply around us. The thread on Channel 4s antivaccine conspiracies etc covers some of what that show includes.

Some influential celebrities hold massive influence too. Naomi Wolfe has just been banned by Twitter, due to the lies that she's spread. The hard of thinking pick up on the guff in social media and sites with their own agenda and believe them to be credible sources. You couldn't make it up how easy some people make it for themselves to be manipulated by anyone and everyone who wants to abuse them.

The absolute BS about genetic modification experiments done via vaccines is a case in point, highlighting the absence of any critical thinking on their behalf, before fighting a war for the enemy

Manchester (she/her)

"Out of 40 million vaccinated people in UK, how many have you seen with bits of metal stuck to them ?

I saw a guy the other day walking along the pavement the other day and lamppost lifted right out of the ground, flew across the stuck to the poor mans arm. This vaccines is crazy stuff.

Comments like this do nothing for fearful people. It is not fair to take the mickey. None of this is a joke "

There are two groups of people in the general population who are against vaccination.

Those who don't know, like yourself.

There are also people who've fallen into the traps of scam artists and spout things which are incredibly silly. (When the smallpox vaccine came out, people said it'd turn people into cows. Some of the current anti vax stuff is not a lot less silly)

Manchester (she/her)

"Intresting vacsine myth.

Having a jab dosent make you imune you can still get covid"

And yet actual research shows prevention of infection between 96% and over 97%...

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

portchester

"

Not everyone no

What would stop them catching it ? Isolation ? "

Not everyone will catch covid. Saying that is silly. Luck would stop them catching it or perhaps having a tough immune system. The point is not everyone will catch it. Saying that is fear mongering as it is not true

scotland

Comments like this do nothing for fearful people. It is not fair to take the mickey. None of this is a joke "

If people actually believe that metal sticks to people after vaccinations then I am fearful for them. How do they actually walk along the pavement without walking into a lamppost!

What shocks me is how many gullible people are out there , they believe anything that’s on Facebook or Tik toc , it’s like there bible , it has to be true because sues uncles friends , milk man says it’s true , yet they won’t believe in the science

portchester

Comments like this do nothing for fearful people. It is not fair to take the mickey. None of this is a joke

If people actually believe that metal sticks to people after vaccinations then I am fearful for them. How do they actually walk along the pavement without walking into a lamppost! "

Does anyone actually believe this though?

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

There are two groups of people in the general population who are against vaccination.

There are also people who've fallen into the traps of scam artists and spout things which are incredibly silly. (When the smallpox vaccine came out, people said it'd turn people into cows. Some of the current anti vax stuff is not a lot less silly)"

we are lucky to have expert's such as you to educate us less informed

portchester

"What shocks me is how many gullible people are out there , they believe anything that’s on Facebook or Tik toc , it’s like there bible , it has to be true because sues uncles friends , milk man says it’s true , yet they won’t believe in the science "

That is due to lack of understanding and knowledge. It’s not always being gullible, it is about being misinformed

Central

Which people wouldn't get infected with the virus, when appropriately exposed to it? Assuming none had prior immunity from exposure or vaccinations?

Manchester (she/her)

If people actually believe that metal sticks to people after vaccinations then I am fearful for them. How do they actually walk along the pavement without walking into a lamppost!

Does anyone actually believe this though? "

There are viral videos suggesting things like magnets will stick to your microchip.

Arguments against vaccination are as varied in logic as you can imagine. Some are sensible, some are... wild.

portchester

Which people wouldn't get infected with the virus, when appropriately exposed to it? Assuming none had prior immunity from exposure or vaccinations? "

I for one have not had it

More importantly does your phone now get better reception now you have the 5g silicone chip inside you?

scotland

Does anyone actually believe this though? "

Does anyone actually believe that covid isn't real?

Does anyone actually believe that covid is control by world government

Does anyone actually believe that Bill Gates is trying to control the world populated DIRECTLY by vaccinations?

Manchester (she/her)

Which people wouldn't get infected with the virus, when appropriately exposed to it? Assuming none had prior immunity from exposure or vaccinations?

I for one have not had it"

If everyone carried on as normal - and we'd have to eventually or our economy would collapse - how could you avoid it, if it's spread without symptoms? It lingers in the air, in poorly ventilated spaces. Masks and distancing lower but don't stop the risk.

Central

I for one have not had it"

I'm curious about your statement though "Not everyone will catch Covid"

Did you mean that not everyone will catch it, if exposed to sufficient level of the virus, when they don't have immunity from prior infection or a vaccine?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Are you ruling out alien intervention ?"

Yes i can safely say that i am.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

Not everyone no

What would stop them catching it ? Isolation ? "

Blind luck perhaps? Not everyone catches flu in their life whilst others catch several bouts.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Trust in authority, in govt, in big companies making any money (ironically excepting amazon, netflix, boohoo etc) is at an all time low in some demographics. Trust and belief in random strangers with snake oil messages seems to be preferable. The thought process is binary.... I don't trust you therefore I must trust them... The same level of scepticism does not seem to be applied to all messengers. "

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

I saw a guy the other day walking along the pavement the other day and lamppost lifted right out of the ground, flew across the stuck to the poor mans arm. This vaccines is crazy stuff. "

So i read hi died from Covid and not lamppost impaction.

"

Not everyone no

Not everyone will catch covid. Saying that is silly. Luck would stop them catching it or perhaps having a tough immune system. The point is not everyone will catch it. Saying that is fear mongering as it is not true "

The lockdown was so ineffective we all probably would have got it eventually. 99% of people are barely effected by covid anyway so the half-ass lockdown just dragged it out causing even more damage. Vaccines plus natural immunity and we just carry on with life. Another pointless lockdown will not help.

Durham

"

Not everyone no

Not everyone will catch covid. Saying that is silly. Luck would stop them catching it or perhaps having a tough immune system. The point is not everyone will catch it. Saying that is fear mongering as it is not true

The lockdown was so ineffective we all probably would have got it eventually. 99% of people are barely effected by covid anyway so the half-ass lockdown just dragged it out causing even more damage. Vaccines plus natural immunity and we just carry on with life. Another pointless lockdown will not help. "

You are correct that we all would have got it eventually. However how long immunity lasts from natural covid infections is not known as yet. It doesn't seem to last as long as vaccination. At the beginning of the pandemic they said proper herd immunity with out vaccination would take between 6 and 35 years with a massive death toll of course. The only reason for another full lock down to me would be give time to roll out vaccines.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Indeed our government can’t org use itself out of a paper bag. Amazing to think that there is some global conspiracy that every government in the world was in on.

-Matt

"

Not everyone no

Blind luck perhaps? Not everyone catches flu in their life whilst others catch several bouts. "

True I’m 64 and never had flu. I also only had the flu vaccine for the first time last winter.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Indeed our government can’t org use itself out of a paper bag. Amazing to think that there is some global conspiracy that every government in the world was in on.

-Matt"

Also amazing that many of the same voices that tell us over and again how boris is incredible and how his great brexit was about giving back control to the people from the evil empire of europe, are also saying how covid and vaccination is an evil plot to take control of everyone for the shadowy world government.

Is one of boris's middle names Schrödinger? Simultaneously freeing the people and enslaving them?

Tin town

"

Not everyone no

Blind luck perhaps? Not everyone catches flu in their life whilst others catch several bouts.

True I’m 64 and never had flu. I also only had the flu vaccine for the first time last winter."

You'll get it this winter then... Guaranteed...

Manchester (she/her)

-Matt

Also amazing that many of the same voices that tell us over and again how boris is incredible and how his great brexit was about giving back control to the people from the evil empire of europe, are also saying how covid and vaccination is an evil plot to take control of everyone for the shadowy world government.

Is one of boris's middle names Schrödinger? Simultaneously freeing the people and enslaving them? "

The tap dancing and contortion around the denialism makes my head hurt. It just makes no sense.

nr spalding

"

Not everyone no

True I’m 64 and never had flu. I also only had the flu vaccine for the first time last winter.

You'll get it this winter then... Guaranteed... "

Funny thing is I am 42 and due to medical reasons have had my flu vaccine yearly since in my 20s and not once have I had flu I will be putting it down to being vaccinated I think.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Not everyone no

You'll get it this winter then... Guaranteed...

Funny thing is I am 42 and due to medical reasons have had my flu vaccine yearly since in my 20s and not once have I had flu I will be putting it down to being vaccinated I think."

I've been jabbed yearly since I was 16.

Can anyone tell me why on the daily news figures of new cases and hospitalisations and deaths, they never - not once to my knowledge, state how many of the people in these figures have been vaccinated, once or twice - would be a very easy stat for them to release but I have NEVER heard it stated.

Surely if it was a very low percentage they would use it to underline vaccinations being effective.

I am not anti or pro vaccine, I just find this lack of a very obvious stat to release being given to the public quite puzzling.

Leeds

In the last few days they have been publishing those figures for Bolton hospitals. Only one person double vaccinated has died in Bolton and they were described as already very frail.

Tin town

"Can anyone tell me why on the daily news figures of new cases and hospitalisations and deaths, they never - not once to my knowledge, state how many of the people in these figures have been vaccinated, once or twice - would be a very easy stat for them to release but I have NEVER heard it stated.

Surely if it was a very low percentage they would use it to underline vaccinations being effective.

I am not anti or pro vaccine, I just find this lack of a very obvious stat to release being given to the public quite puzzling. "

100% agree. Its suspicious to say the least

Manchester (she/her)

"Can anyone tell me why on the daily news figures of new cases and hospitalisations and deaths, they never - not once to my knowledge, state how many of the people in these figures have been vaccinated, once or twice - would be a very easy stat for them to release but I have NEVER heard it stated.

I am not anti or pro vaccine, I just find this lack of a very obvious stat to release being given to the public quite puzzling.

100% agree. Its suspicious to say the least "

It's US data, but Google search "vaccine breakthrough cdc covid". The CDC in the US is looking at it.

(I know that's not good enough for the UK but... I can give some data, I can't give stuff that I'm not sure exists)

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

2nd dose gave me an enormous penis.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

There are also people who've fallen into the traps of scam artists and spout things which are incredibly silly. (When the smallpox vaccine came out, people said it'd turn people into cows. Some of the current anti vax stuff is not a lot less silly)"

How very patronising. Or maybe arrogant? Or ignorant? Not sure....

There are several other groups, for instance those who have conducted a logical, well-informed risk benefit analysis and concluded the lowest risk for them is to wait for fuller, more accurate data on vaccines.

This seems to be beyond your 'O' level understanding.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I am not anti or pro vaccine, I just find this lack of a very obvious stat to release being given to the public quite puzzling. "

The CDC stopped counting at 10,000 fully vaccinated 'cases'.

And yet actual research shows prevention of infection between 96% and over 97%...

Huh. Who'd a thunk it"

And without the vaccine you have a 99% chance of recovery I think I'll stick to my immune system thanks better odds

scotland

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

And without the vaccine you have a 99% chance of recovery I think I'll stick to my immune system thanks better odds"

You are fine about long covid as long as you don't die?

You are fine about catching it and passing it on to an elderly/vulnerable family member who dies as long as you don't die.

You are fine passing it on to a friend who subsequently passes it on to their elderly / vulnerable family member who dies as long as you don't die.

So glad I don't know you...

scotland

100% agree. Its suspicious to say the least "

How about the data showing that very few people in double vaccinated groups are testing positive for covid?

How about the same data for hospitalisations?

100% agree. Its suspicious to say the least

How about the data showing that very few people in double vaccinated groups are testing positive for covid?

How about the same data for hospitalisations?"

If you had a ounce of capacity to remember things in recent past you would know that it is the young who get infected first and then they pass it to the older generations.Also figures are lagged and so hospitalisations also lagged

but ofcourse...listen to mr hancock tell you we need to wait for the data to make a decision

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

And without the vaccine you have a 99% chance of recovery I think I'll stick to my immune system thanks better odds

You are fine about catching it and passing it on to an elderly/vulnerable family member who dies as long as you don't die.

You are fine passing it on to a friend who subsequently passes it on to their elderly / vulnerable family member who dies as long as you don't die.

So glad I don't know you..."

We are all going to die anyway one day no need to be so bitter I still mix with hundreds of people a week and have done all the way through, and still see my parents, I flew on holiday last year oh how selfish of me I'm going in November no jab wake up and smell the coffee the only thing that's going to kill you is paranoia!!! My immune system works just fine and so should yours!

Central

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

We are all going to die anyway one day no need to be so bitter I still mix with hundreds of people a week and have done all the way through, and still see my parents, I flew on holiday last year oh how selfish of me I'm going in November no jab wake up and smell the coffee the only thing that's going to kill you is paranoia!!! My immune system works just fine and so should yours!"

People with your thoughts are still at risk and have needlessly got infected. Perhaps you could visit India, helping out struggling people, with minimal health care.

Stockport

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

We are all going to die anyway one day no need to be so bitter I still mix with hundreds of people a week and have done all the way through, and still see my parents, I flew on holiday last year oh how selfish of me I'm going in November no jab wake up and smell the coffee the only thing that's going to kill you is paranoia!!! My immune system works just fine and so should yours!"

Very glad for you that your immune system is so strong that you never have to fear any illness of any kind. Many people do not have the advantage of Wolverine's healing factor, a hundred and forty thousand or so of them just in the UK died from a disease that they caught (directly or indirectly) from people that mixed with hundreds and flew on holidays self-assured of their own safety and unconcerned about others. An unknown number, but at least ten times those who died, may have serious health problems for the rest of their lives, because of the attitude of the ones saying "I'm alright, I don't care if I carry around a disease".

Good for you being the strong man that is frightened of the itty bitty lickle pin prick that will protect people around you even if you don't care about yourself.

When I look around this forum I see the vast majority of people who demonstrate self sacrifice, concern for others, courage to take precautions, strength to overcome their hesitation of the new, intelligence to ask sensible questions where they need to, wisdom to ignore obvious bullshit, and all in all be contributing members of society. Then I see a few who are self centred, frightened, desperate to grab onto promises made by obvious charlatans, so self doubting that they have to try and drag others into their fantasy world, and unconcerned about what harm they might cause to the vulnerable.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I found that I was receiving better 5g signal so saved me a bundle

By *ickychef1Man  over a year ago

Greenford

Is it true after the jab you grow horns....

Central

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

We are all going to die anyway one day no need to be so bitter I still mix with hundreds of people a week and have done all the way through, and still see my parents, I flew on holiday last year oh how selfish of me I'm going in November no jab wake up and smell the coffee the only thing that's going to kill you is paranoia!!! My immune system works just fine and so should yours!

Very glad for you that your immune system is so strong that you never have to fear any illness of any kind. Many people do not have the advantage of Wolverine's healing factor, a hundred and forty thousand or so of them just in the UK died from a disease that they caught (directly or indirectly) from people that mixed with hundreds and flew on holidays self-assured of their own safety and unconcerned about others. An unknown number, but at least ten times those who died, may have serious health problems for the rest of their lives, because of the attitude of the ones saying "I'm alright, I don't care if I carry around a disease".

Good for you being the strong man that is frightened of the itty bitty lickle pin prick that will protect people around you even if you don't care about yourself.

When I look around this forum I see the vast majority of people who demonstrate self sacrifice, concern for others, courage to take precautions, strength to overcome their hesitation of the new, intelligence to ask sensible questions where they need to, wisdom to ignore obvious bullshit, and all in all be contributing members of society. Then I see a few who are self centred, frightened, desperate to grab onto promises made by obvious charlatans, so self doubting that they have to try and drag others into their fantasy world, and unconcerned about what harm they might cause to the vulnerable."

Spot on, Polly

Newcastle

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

It's thoughts like yours the reason why their is a increase in number of cases but you know better but remember this those who have been vaccinated can transmit the virus to people who aren't vaccinated we can become carriers

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Where does it come from?

Idiots on social media. "

An extremely polite way of phrasing it

Newcastle

"Is it true after the jab you grow horns...."

I heard that it could give an extra few inches and I don't mean on the horns

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

You hear some weird shit

Anti vaxxers come up with some bizarre things but then people believe in all sorts of things

I was hesitant at first due to the speed on the creation and production (though I understand that with the focus being purely on one thing that will obviously change the process as opposed to when companies etc work on multiple things at once so fair enough)

The only bugbear for me is that we are obviously unaware of any potential long term side effects or risks which was the only reason for my reticence. Though so far my worries are being assuaged due to the mass vaccination program showing (relatively) miniscule side effects

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

My school friend had hers and showed a fridge magnet sticking to her arm. That's quite worrying for me xx

By *jfrenchMan  over a year ago

Stockport

These 'myths' are generated as a distraction by the persons and bodies requiring said distraction.

So yes we get all these weird stories that vaccinated people become magnetised or if they hold their left leg in the air they can pick up the shipping forecast or whatever silliness is the flavour of the moment.

The stories about vaccinations are masking the histories of the companies that manufacture them. The magnet story is 'allowed' on mainstream media yet no one is 'allowed' to talk about past, shall we say, 'form' as the police call it.

Pfizer for example have incurred over $4.7 billion in fines for false claims, safety violations, bribery and corruption

Johnson & Johnson named in hundred of thousands of court cases involving their products being found to be dangerous. Including them selling Baby Talc for over 40 years despite them knowing it contained asbestos.

I could go on but I think you get the picture.

So these aren't 'conspiracy theories' they're simple fact. These are rulings in the highest courts in G7 countries.

But you see we have a pandemic to deal with (and money to be made) so little indiscretions as I've listed above need to be kept hush hush. So they need a distraction. Like the glamorous assistant twirling in her almost see through sparkly swimsuit so you don't notice the magician stuffing the white bunny into his top hat for the next trick.

This my friends is where your 'myths' come from.

Manchester (she/her)

I do love "trust your immune system".

If not for modern medicine, my immune system would have killed me before I reached adulthood

Bollocks to my bloody immune system

Brighton

"These 'myths' are generated as a distraction by the persons and bodies requiring said distraction.

So yes we get all these weird stories that vaccinated people become magnetised or if they hold their left leg in the air they can pick up the shipping forecast or whatever silliness is the flavour of the moment.

The stories about vaccinations are masking the histories of the companies that manufacture them. The magnet story is 'allowed' on mainstream media yet no one is 'allowed' to talk about past, shall we say, 'form' as the police call it.

Pfizer for example have incurred over $4.7 billion in fines for false claims, safety violations, bribery and corruption

Johnson & Johnson named in hundred of thousands of court cases involving their products being found to be dangerous. Including them selling Baby Talc for over 40 years despite them knowing it contained asbestos.

So these aren't 'conspiracy theories' they're simple fact. These are rulings in the highest courts in G7 countries.

But you see we have a pandemic to deal with (and money to be made) so little indiscretions as I've listed above need to be kept hush hush. So they need a distraction. Like the glamorous assistant twirling in her almost see through sparkly swimsuit so you don't notice the magician stuffing the white bunny into his top hat for the next trick.

This my friends is where your 'myths' come from. "

Misdirection is pretty much standard practice. Whether that be Boris getting married or the promulgation of more outlandish and silly conspiracy stories to mask the truth. Govt will deliberately “bury bad news” but holding things back for busy news days so it gets lost in the noise!

Brighton

*by holding back

Grrrrr typos

Huh. Who'd a thunk it

People with your thoughts are still at risk and have needlessly got infected. Perhaps you could visit India, helping out struggling people, with minimal health care. "

Don't need to there coming here

By *anadadryguyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"These 'myths' are generated as a distraction by the persons and bodies requiring said distraction.

Misdirection is pretty much standard practice. Whether that be Boris getting married or the promulgation of more outlandish and silly conspiracy stories to mask the truth. Govt will deliberately “bury bad news” but holding things back for busy news days so it gets lost in the noise!"

I find all this very worrying. And there is countless examples to show what both of you say is the truth. Just how much news is created as a distraction?

Ok I'm not saying this is the case but can't help ponder when some people say a virus might be created simply to sell the vaccine. Like I say NOT suggesting what we're currently experiencing. But reading these comments the potential is certainly there. I just hope the means aren't.

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Maybe it's the magnetic field caused by the micro chips in the vaccine.

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe it's the magnetic field caused by the micro chips in the vaccine. "

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Haven't been able to get in a car for weeks - stuck to the door!

Smoke mirrors and divide and rule time

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

the penny came from her pocket as did the little tube of Pritt stick, that she had hidden out of sight.

Peterborough

Haven't been able to get in a car for weeks - stuck to the door!"

Doh! Should've bought a Reliant Robin instead.

Peterborough

"Where does it come from?

Idiots on social media.

An extremely polite way of phrasing it "

The problem with Twitter is the first syllable.

Brighton

Misdirection is pretty much standard practice. Whether that be Boris getting married or the promulgation of more outlandish and silly conspiracy stories to mask the truth. Govt will deliberately “bury bad news” but holding things back for busy news days so it gets lost in the noise!

I find all this very worrying. And there is countless examples to show what both of you say is the truth. Just how much news is created as a distraction?

Ok I'm not saying this is the case but can't help ponder when some people say a virus might be created simply to sell the vaccine. Like I say NOT suggesting what we're currently experiencing. But reading these comments the potential is certainly there. I just hope the means aren't. "

I don’t personally think that one is true. It’s just too big and requires too many parties to be in on it.

There are many opportunists making ££££ from Covid but I don’t believe it was all planned. Some will of course.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Mind control doesn't come from vaccination, it comes from the people on social media feeding you with fairytales

Manchester (she/her)

"Mind control doesn't come from vaccination, it comes from the people on social media feeding you with fairytales"

Very true

Tin town

Ok I'm not saying this is the case but can't help ponder when some people say a virus might be created simply to sell the vaccine. Like I say NOT suggesting what we're currently experiencing. But reading these comments the potential is certainly there. I just hope the means aren't.

I don’t personally think that one is true. It’s just too big and requires too many parties to be in on it.

There are many opportunists making ££££ from Covid but I don’t believe it was all planned. Some will of course."

I'm unfortunately not well versed in history... But I came across eisenhowers military industrial complex warning from 1961. But some of you will be much better informed I am sure. It occurred to me that rather than the military industrial Complex, that we may be in a situation where pharma and tech companies are not only wielding too much power, but also exercising way too much influence in govt and our democratic processes.

How about something really radical and people just make up their own minds and not believe what they are told by the media or social media.... You were born with a brain, use it to decide what you think and what you believe and make your choice from that, not from what other people think or want you to think.

Manchester (she/her)

"How about something really radical and people just make up their own minds and not believe what they are told by the media or social media.... You were born with a brain, use it to decide what you think and what you believe and make your choice from that, not from what other people think or want you to think."

I have. It's why I distance hard, wear a mask beyond when I'm required to, and am fully vaccinated. Hope this helps.

Brighton

There are many opportunists making ££££ from Covid but I don’t believe it was all planned. Some will of course.

I'm unfortunately not well versed in history... But I came across eisenhowers military industrial complex warning from 1961. But some of you will be much better informed I am sure. It occurred to me that rather than the military industrial Complex, that we may be in a situation where pharma and tech companies are not only wielding too much power, but also exercising way too much influence in govt and our democratic processes. "

Always follow the money. ALWAYS.

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Rumour has it that the anti vax brigade are changing their minds, now that Elvis has had his.

Peterborough

If the big pharmas and their fellow industrialists, had not screwed the public over and over again. Then they would have been seen with such mistrust:

Cigarette manufacturers: only government forced them to come clean about the health risks.

Car manufacturers: VAG and their emissions scandal.

So if you are a big blue chip firm and your board instigates a policy of lies and deceit in the name of profit; then you will be found out, sooner rather than later and will have to answer for the appalling behaviour. Usually via the courts and hefty payouts.

So the only truth that these anti-vaccers do spout out is this. Big business is out to get as much money as they can, from you.

Everything else needs to be based on real evidence.

Manchester (she/her)

"If the big pharmas and their fellow industrialists, had not screwed the public over and over again. Then they would have been seen with such mistrust:

Cigarette manufacturers: only government forced them to come clean about the health risks.

So if you are a big blue chip firm and your board instigates a policy of lies and deceit in the name of profit; then you will be found out, sooner rather than later and will have to answer for the appalling behaviour. Usually via the courts and hefty payouts.

So the only truth that these anti-vaccers do spout out is this. Big business is out to get as much money as they can, from you.

"

Big pharma can be as shady as fuck, but they're held to pretty high standards and are under a lot of scrutiny. But many businesses are shady as fuck.

We rely on big pharma, for better or worse.

I trust the scrutiny, ultimately. Not the government, not big pharma.

Peterborough

"Rumour has it that the anti vax brigade are changing their minds, now that Elvis has had his."

Yeah! And Amy Winehouse has tweeted a picture of her left arm where her jab was.

Peterborough

"If the big pharmas and their fellow industrialists, had not screwed the public over and over again. Then they would have been seen with such mistrust:

Big pharma can be as shady as fuck, but they're held to pretty high standards and are under a lot of scrutiny. But many businesses are shady as fuck.

I trust the scrutiny, ultimately. Not the government, not big pharma."

This is the one good thing about everybody being online, their is nowhere for these firms to hide their secrets. A leaked memo or report can travel around the worlsd in seconds.

Manchester (she/her)

This is the one good thing about everybody being online, their is nowhere for these firms to hide their secrets. A leaked memo or report can travel around the worlsd in seconds."

Good and bad.

People doctor shit, and lie about it. And blow up stuff that doesn't matter. The Fauci emails are... really not what people claim

Peterborough

I'm unfortunately not well versed in history... But I came across eisenhowers military industrial complex warning from 1961. But some of you will be much better informed I am sure. It occurred to me that rather than the military industrial Complex, that we may be in a situation where pharma and tech companies are not only wielding too much power, but also exercising way too much influence in govt and our democratic processes. "

Lobbying?

Tin town

I trust the scrutiny, ultimately. Not the government, not big pharma."

It's interesting as most of what we are fed..

We get via media outlets... Or social media... And they don't seem to be held to any standards at all... Even when they make up outright lies... A tiny small print apology on page 18 is deemed sufficient. Self regulation doesn't work.

Tin town

I'm unfortunately not well versed in history... But I came across eisenhowers military industrial complex warning from 1961. But some of you will be much better informed I am sure. It occurred to me that rather than the military industrial Complex, that we may be in a situation where pharma and tech companies are not only wielding too much power, but also exercising way too much influence in govt and our democratic processes.

Lobbying?"

Lobbying is just a posh word to legitimise b*ackmail, bribery and vested interests.

Manchester (she/her)

It's interesting as most of what we are fed..

We get via media outlets... Or social media... And they don't seem to be held to any standards at all... Even when they make up outright lies... A tiny small print apology on page 18 is deemed sufficient. Self regulation doesn't work. "

Oh yeah, for sure.

My main virus sources are the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and This Week in Virology.

Academics, not social media.

A penny wouldn’t be magnetic, so of course it wouldn’t stick…

Peterborough

A penny wouldn’t be magnetic, so of course it wouldn’t stick… "

My pennies are magnetic, the metal content changed in 1992.

Grab some pennies, a magnet then check their dates and see for yourself

Peterborough

Lobbying?

Lobbying is just a posh word to legitimise b*ackmail, bribery and vested interests. "

Is that you, Piers: still working for Mr Alan B'Stard? LOL

Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

That's what you get when you look at ALL the data and not the cherry picked for the best results by pharma data.

Have a search and see if you think that's wrong.

Not going to share the link in case I get a ban.

It's out there though.

Probably best to use duck duck go instead of the HEAVILY filtered Google.

"Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

That's what you get when you look at ALL the data and not the cherry picked for the best results by pharma data.

Have a search and see if you think that's wrong.

Not going to share the link in case I get a ban.

It's out there though.

Probably best to use duck duck go instead of the HEAVILY filtered Google. "

Its funny google gets more restrictive by the day and as for the fact checkers they are a law unto themselves intresting how as soon as laws around fake news is relaxed fact checkers are the new gospel

Stockport

A penny wouldn’t be magnetic, so of course it wouldn’t stick…

My pennies are magnetic, the metal content changed in 1992.

Grab some pennies, a magnet then check their dates and see for yourself"

This much is true. If you file the edge of a modern "copper" coin you will find they have an iron centre, the copper bronze is just a surface layer to stop them going rusty. However they still don't stick to your jab unless you treat them with ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Once coated with this though you might find them very difficult to remove from your body!

* ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate - better known as superglue...

My pennies are magnetic, the metal content changed in 1992…

Oh wow, I didn’t know that - how did I miss such exciting news? .

So, if they can do it to pennies, they can do it to humans…. (I fear some people would believe this tosh!)

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

A fair few people believe in magic and even magical beings but we are told to respect them and their beliefs and even let them run stuff like schools and some even serve in Governments and help with policy/laws and they even seem rather proud of their belief in magic and magical beings ?? and even have whole channels where they pretend to talk to the magical beings and lo and behold the magical being speak to them and in some cases they speak in weird languages with the magical beings ?? and they even have books written by these so called magical beings and do all sorts of weird stuff because their version of their magic book written by their magical being tells them to do so ??? despite all the evidence regarding the so called magical beings might be all made up to explain stuff they didn't understand back in the mists of time before science/scientists worked out stuff they are still allowed to tell children about these magical beings and so it carries on ...If i stood on a street corner waving say a Terry Pratchett book and shouted at people passing by ?? or even said that i hear voices in my head and i talked to them ?? i would be carted off to somewhere quite secure but if i ....

"Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

Have a search and see if you think that's wrong.)"

Your interpretation of that information is completely wrong. You need to understand the difference between ARR and RRR. Trust science, not social media.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

And forgot if you charged people to actually believe and follow said magic and magical being and then pay no tax at all on the earnings and wasted huge sums on building buildings to these magical beings and the books of magic and also spread fear and hate and worse because of your chosen magical being or book of magic and even sillier is the fact that if your parents believe in a specific magic book you are then classed as believing in it as well ??? and even sillier is that you aren't born male/female or human but you born as the magical being your parents believe in ?? and your parents even choose what school you go to based on the magic book or magical being ?? and so your friends all tend to believe in the same magical being and you are taught most times that anyone who doesn't believe in the same magic book as you and your friends ...

Greenford

Falafal for everyone

Tin town

"Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

Have a search and see if you think that's wrong.)

Your interpretation of that information is completely wrong. You need to understand the difference between ARR and RRR. Trust science, not social media."

Can you share the correct interpretation?

Look up "The high wire" covid vaccines less than 1% effective?! Don't shoot the messenger lol.

Just explain how the guy in the video has got it wrong.

BTW. That's not the only source of that info. There are others but I hold my hands up and admit I've forgotten where else I saw it.

"Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

Your interpretation of that information is completely wrong. You need to understand the difference between ARR and RRR. Trust science, not social media."

It's NOT my interpretation. It's theirs.

If you tell me how it's wrong. I can share it with people.

"It's NOT my interpretation. It's theirs.

If you tell me how it's wrong. I can share it with people. "

Easily found through a search on the internet, though an understanding of statistics and sampling is required to fully grasp it.

“Let’s say a study enrolled 20,000 patients into the control group and 20,000 in the vaccine group. In that study, 200 people in the control group got sick and 0 people in the vaccine group got sick. Even though the vaccine efficacy would be a whopping 100%, the ARR would show that vaccines reduce the absolute risk by just 1% (200/20,000= 1%). For the ARR to increase to 20% in our example study with a vaccine with 100% efficacy, 4,000 of the 20,000 people in the control group would have to get sick (4,000/20,000= 20%).”

Search for a Reuters article entitled “Fact Check-Why Relative Risk Reduction, not Absolute Risk Reduction, is most often used in calculating vaccine efficacy”

Manchester (she/her)

"Microchips.

Magnetic skin etc etc.

All unproven.

Real efficacy

Phizer 0.84%

Moderna 1.2%

Astrazeneca 1.3%

J and J 1.2%

Your interpretation of that information is completely wrong. You need to understand the difference between ARR and RRR. Trust science, not social media.

Can you share the correct interpretation? "

I can't link it, but one of the authors of the study talks on Twitter about this particular study and what it means. (I was trying to work out what the acronyms meant, is all. Sometimes I get lucky )

Els Toreele, 29 May, tweet thread starting

"As our article on vaccine efficacy seems to be used by anti-vaxxers to claim all sorts of things that are wrong"

Greenford

[Removed by poster at 08/06/21 11:36:55]

Tin town

Easily found through a search on the internet, though an understanding of statistics and sampling is required to fully grasp it.

“Let’s say a study enrolled 20,000 patients into the control group and 20,000 in the vaccine group. In that study, 200 people in the control group got sick and 0 people in the vaccine group got sick. Even though the vaccine efficacy would be a whopping 100%, the ARR would show that vaccines reduce the absolute risk by just 1% (200/20,000= 1%). For the ARR to increase to 20% in our example study with a vaccine with 100% efficacy, 4,000 of the 20,000 people in the control group would have to get sick (4,000/20,000= 20%).”

Search for a Reuters article entitled “Fact Check-Why Relative Risk Reduction, not Absolute Risk Reduction, is most often used in calculating vaccine efficacy”

"

Thank you that's helpful. It's right that people are able to interpret these numbers differently. And in many cases still be accurate and truthful. So using your example above (and I accept they are numbers you made up for illustration purposes only) but it could accurately be stated that...

Without the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 99%. With the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 100%. So taking the vaccine increases your protection against catching the virus by 1%... Im just saying that numbers can be manipulated and interpreted in many ways... And mathematically accurately too. Interpretation simply adds a prejudiced human filter to the numbers.

Manchester (she/her)

Thank you that's helpful. It's right that people are able to interpret these numbers differently. And in many cases still be accurate and truthful. So using your example above (and I accept they are numbers you made up for illustration purposes only) but it could accurately be stated that...

Without the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 99%. With the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 100%. So taking the vaccine increases your protection against catching the virus by 1%... Im just saying that numbers can be manipulated and interpreted in many ways... And mathematically accurately too. Interpretation simply adds a prejudiced human filter to the numbers. "

Yes, I read an article earlier where they had two sentences side by side (on Covid in children) which made it sound both incredibly serious and really not - language can manipulate things

By *ddmanMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Without the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 99%. With the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 100%. So taking the vaccine increases your protection against catching the virus by 1%... Im just saying that numbers can be manipulated and interpreted in many ways... And mathematically accurately too. Interpretation simply adds a prejudiced human filter to the numbers.

"

Probability of not *dieing* rather than not catching (which also then risks other consequences).

And a rate of 1% is still a lot of dead bodies. I've rolled enough dice in my time to know that's not a percentage I'd want to bet my life on. Your appetite for risk may vary.

The BBC investigation found that most of the misinformation comes from just 12 people, who all gain financially from it with sales of seminars,books etc

They have no interest in the facts, it's all about the money being made.

Idiots then share their postings and the repetition creates momentum for the post to become credible

Manchester (she/her)

"The BBC investigation found that most of the misinformation comes from just 12 people, who all gain financially from it with sales of seminars,books etc

Idiots then share their postings and the repetition creates momentum for the post to become credible"

Yes, the alternative and misinformation industry is huge. And it's always the same names behind it.

Central

"Look up "The high wire" covid vaccines less than 1% effective?! Don't shoot the messenger lol.

Just explain how the guy in the video has got it wrong.

BTW. That's not the only source of that info. There are others but I hold my hands up and admit I've forgotten where else I saw it. "

Better to look up published scientific evidence, than an external interpretation.

Tin town

"The BBC investigation found that most of the misinformation comes from just 12 people, who all gain financially from it with sales of seminars,books etc

Idiots then share their postings and the repetition creates momentum for the post to become credible"

It's almost a perfect money making storm then isn't it..? Pharma make a bin load and the antis make a bin load... A capitalist dream.

Manchester (she/her)

Idiots then share their postings and the repetition creates momentum for the post to become credible

It's almost a perfect money making storm then isn't it..? Pharma make a bin load and the antis make a bin load... A capitalist dream. "

Yup. Quite the mess

Moderna stock up 950%

Phizer stock up 100% (they were on their arse and facing multi BILLION dollar law suits before covid)

BioNtech stock up 1400%

It's almost a perfect money making storm then isn't it..? Pharma make a bin load and the antis make a bin load... A capitalist dream. "

Bbc always get it right dont they

Jimmy saville

Eric gill

Hampstead heath child abuse coverup

List goes on

And thats just what we know of lol

Durham

"Moderna stock up 950%

Phizer stock up 100% (they were on their arse and facing multi BILLION dollar law suits before covid)

BioNtech stock up 1400%

"

If you thought Pfizer were on their are you are sadly mistaken. They are a huge company and even massive lawsuit only cause temporary problems. None of these companies have made much money out of the vaccines, they make some in the future but that is not a certainty. It is however very good PR to produce successful vaccines hence the rise in share prices. As an aside vaccine rollout raise most stocks in general.

Norwich

"OPERATION LOCKSTEP FROM THE ROCKEFELLER PLAYBOOK:

The Plandemic:

... Snip...

"

That is a good one, got all the hits

Rockerferller - for illuminati/NWO nuts

Big Media - for the "do your own research" crowd

5g - for technohobes

HIV - for the homophobes

"Resistance" oppression - for the wood-cabin libertarians

Bad Bacronyms Codenames - for the big goverment wonks

Goats n Sheep analogies - for the religious

Bad biology - for the anti-science

But nowhere does it say *why* "they" would do this? Or leave it on the internet? Or how causing societal collapse this way is easier than just having another war?

Becuase that's not the point.

Tin town

The Plandemic:

... Snip...

5g - for technohobes

HIV - for the homophobes

But nowhere does it say *why* "they" would do this? Or leave it on the internet? Or how causing societal collapse this way is easier than just having another war?

Becuase that's not the point."

Missed out on muzzle, sheeple though... 8 / 10 for effort.

Manchester (she/her)

The Plandemic:

... Snip...

5g - for technohobes

HIV - for the homophobes

Becuase that's not the point."

Brighton

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”

That is a really rubbish acronym! Here’s one...

Can Only Verify In Dickheads

Norwich

The Plandemic:

... Snip...

5g - for technohobes

HIV - for the homophobes

Becuase that's not the point.

Missed out on muzzle, sheeple though... 8 / 10 for effort. "

Always leave 'em wanting more...

Manchester (she/her)

"“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”

That is a really rubbish acronym! Here’s one...

Can Only Verify In Dickheads"

Seems A Ruse (Sarcastically) - Conspiracies over Verifiable - 2020s

It's funny. We go through 2 world wars and think that nothing horrific could ever happen again after that.

Nobody ever imagined that millions of Jews would be murdered. Unimaginable right?

The sheer arrogance that we. Then normal everyday folk are safe and secure from such Unimaginable horrors. Hahahahaha hilarious.

We are being played. Brainwashed. Divided. Controlled (with permission) blindingly obvious.

Problem is that those who have been tricked simply can't face the fact and as a result become offensive. Aggressive. Unwilling to even consider anything other than that which they have been convinced is their own opinion by MSM and SM.

Did you know that their are board members from big tech and MSM, also heavily involved with big pharma? Of course not. That doesn't make you a fool or stupid. Just ill informed.

You will tell me its horse shit but its right there for you to see.

Who in their right mind would take an untested (long term on humans) jab for the good of their health?

Who would deprive themselves of oxygen and expose themselves to bacteria that causes serious illness by wearing a mask.(27 studies that show that's the case. How many disprove that?)

All for the good of our health.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

The Plandemic:

“1st Phase: Common/cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilized, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double-counting, and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus, when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.”

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”"

But why?

Look up georgia guidestones

And albert pike

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/eu-set-unveil-plans-bloc-wide-digital-wallet-ft-2021-06-01/"

Not having a dig, but that’s not really proof of anything.

I could hire a few software developers, spin up some servers in AWS and get them to create a digital wallet and underpinning blockchain that would be globally accessible. It doesn’t make me a budding overlord.

Digital identity is going to be massive, but almost all of the personal data that will end up on state-commissioned systems of that type is stuff they have already.

"Who would deprive themselves of oxygen and expose themselves to bacteria that causes serious illness by wearing a mask?"

Surgeons and medical staff all over the world, on a daily basis and often for hours…..and yet, mysteriously, we’re not globally knee-deep in dead ones.

We await the correlation-not-causation YouTube ‘proof’ link with baited breath……..

Actually, we don’t.

Manchester (she/her)

"Who would deprive themselves of oxygen and expose themselves to bacteria that causes serious illness by wearing a mask?

Surgeons and medical staff all over the world, on a daily basis and often for hours…..and yet, mysteriously, we’re not globally knee-deep in dead ones.

We await the correlation-not-causation YouTube ‘proof’ link with baited breath……..

Actually, we don’t."

In fact they've done oxygen saturation tests on camera to show how little difference it makes

I can't believe that one's still doing the rounds - it's almost as if people have no shame in loudly proclaiming the long since disproven

The Plandemic:

“1st Phase: Common/cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilized, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double-counting, and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus, when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.”

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”

But why?"

Because shit of this magnitude can’t just happen any more apparently, despite it happening many times before across human history.

Nope, it’s got to be shadowy NWO Overlords in Governments (who now suddenly have perfectly aligned ideologies) and Big Corps suppressing the global populace (yep, all 7 billion without a single tangible hitch) with no consistent or clear goal (because it seems to depend on who is ‘revealing the truth’ at the time) so those with delusions of critical thinking grandeur can extrapolate malignancies from the benign and have someone to be angry at for changes they can’t, or petulantly won’t, self-manage.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Always perpetuated by someone who has never had to project manage any kind of team.

"Who would deprive themselves of oxygen and expose themselves to bacteria that causes serious illness by wearing a mask?

Actually, we don’t.

In fact they've done oxygen saturation tests on camera to show how little difference it makes

I can't believe that one's still doing the rounds - it's almost as if people have no shame in loudly proclaiming the long since disproven"

Tell you what. I'll show you the 27 cited and peer reviewed reports that were submitted before a high court judge as evidence to save a 12 year old girl from having to wear a mask.

Hopefully you will show me the evidence proving me wrong.

She won the case by the way.

Yeh. I thought not.

Manchester (she/her)

Actually, we don’t.

I can't believe that one's still doing the rounds - it's almost as if people have no shame in loudly proclaiming the long since disproven

Tell you what. I'll show you the 27 cited and peer reviewed reports that were submitted before a high court judge as evidence to save a 12 year old girl from having to wear a mask.

Hopefully you will show me the evidence proving me wrong.

She won the case by the way.

Yeh. I thought not."

Ok. If you say so

Tin town

We still doing the mask thing?

Manchester (she/her)

"We still doing the mask thing? "

Apparently.

I googled to see what I could find on the court case mentioned. If it's the same one, the girl was allowed to claim exemption but the school was not ordered to stop encouraging masks, and there was insufficient evidence to show that masks were harmful.

Some "win"

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"We still doing the mask thing?

Apparently.

I googled to see what I could find on the court case mentioned. If it's the same one, the girl was allowed to claim exemption but the school was not ordered to stop encouraging masks, and there was insufficient evidence to show that masks were harmful.

Some "win" "

The one in Sheffield?

Manchester (she/her)

Apparently.

Some "win"

The one in Sheffield?"

Yes - I searched high court case mask. I assume it's that one.

If it is, funny how a loss can be spun into a win

Tin town

Apparently.

Some "win"

The one in Sheffield?

If it is, funny how a loss can be spun into a win "

I mean I can understand that masks are inconvenient and cover my gold fillings... And are starting to make my ears look like Freddie parrot face Davies... But its not even in the top 10 of things that are shitty about this covid pandemic.

Manchester (she/her)

Apparently.

Some "win"

The one in Sheffield?

If it is, funny how a loss can be spun into a win

I mean I can understand that masks are inconvenient and cover my gold fillings... And are starting to make my ears look like Freddie parrot face Davies... But its not even in the top 10 of things that are shitty about this covid pandemic. "

They make my ears hurt, they give me spots, they feel disgusting, and they make me panicky (I'm possibly exempt). But yeah, bigger problems.

Spinning that as a win, though, tells you quite a lot. Thin gruel.

Did you read the pdf of the court hearing where the links to the study were provided? OR. Did you check out the media reports

I've proven you wrong so many times on here. There's no point trying.

Do t know if you remember but I said on a thread a while ago that if the uptake in vax for the over 45s wasn't enough. We would have a couple of weeks easing so businesses could get some cash then lockdown again under the excuse of a new variant.

Ooo suprise Suprise.

Also. As you're such a knowledge base for viruses. I'm sure you will agree that historically and for time and memorial. Viruses get weaker with each mutation but more infectious? It's called survival.

Do you really think the uk gov would have allowed planes to continue coming into the country from India If it were so deadly?

The gov know it isn't. The media says it is.

Simple way out of this mess is STOP GETTING TESTED.

Do you disagree that the PCR tests can't be used for diagnosis?

The inventor would wholeheartedly disagree with you.

X

Manchester (she/her)

"Did you read the pdf of the court hearing where the links to the study were provided? OR. Did you check out the media reports

Do t know if you remember but I said on a thread a while ago that if the uptake in vax for the over 45s wasn't enough. We would have a couple of weeks easing so businesses could get some cash then lockdown again under the excuse of a new variant.

Ooo suprise Suprise.

Also. As you're such a knowledge base for viruses. I'm sure you will agree that historically and for time and memorial. Viruses get weaker with each mutation but more infectious? It's called survival.

Do you really think the uk gov would have allowed planes to continue coming into the country from India If it were so deadly?

X"

Umm. Ok

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

The internet.

Without the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 99%. With the vaccine the chances of NOT catching covid are 100%. So taking the vaccine increases your protection against catching the virus by 1%... Im just saying that numbers can be manipulated and interpreted in many ways... And mathematically accurately too. Interpretation simply adds a prejudiced human filter to the numbers. "

I think the message is very simple; don’t be stupid, get vaccinated. And don’t share ‘interpretations’ of data unless they are published and peer-reviewed by genuine experts.

"It's funny. We go through 2 world wars and think that nothing horrific could ever happen again after that.

Nobody ever imagined that millions of Jews would be murdered. Unimaginable right?

The sheer arrogance that we. Then normal everyday folk are safe and secure from such Unimaginable horrors. Hahahahaha hilarious.

We are being played. Brainwashed. Divided. Controlled (with permission) blindingly obvious.

Problem is that those who have been tricked simply can't face the fact and as a result become offensive. Aggressive. Unwilling to even consider anything other than that which they have been convinced is their own opinion by MSM and SM.

Did you know that their are board members from big tech and MSM, also heavily involved with big pharma? Of course not. That doesn't make you a fool or stupid. Just ill informed.

Who in their right mind would take an untested (long term on humans) jab for the good of their health?

Who would deprive themselves of oxygen and expose themselves to bacteria that causes serious illness by wearing a mask.(27 studies that show that's the case. How many disprove that?)

"

If those are honestly your views I would suggest you stay off social media. It is sad that you can realise you may have “simply been tricked” and “simply can’t face the fact”.

The idea that masks somehow deprive you of oxygen, you must agree, is simply laughable.

Proof the vaccine protects you is ‘live’ right now in areas where people that have not been getting vaccinated are getting hospitalised and dying.

Pharmaceutical companies have longed for the days where they could run tests in parallel and speed up new product development. This is now seeing fruition.

Honestly, press reset and read science, not social media.

"It's funny. We go through 2 world wars and think that nothing horrific could ever happen again after that.

If those are honestly your views I would suggest you stay off social media. It is sad that you can realise you may have “simply been tricked” and “simply can’t face the fact”.

The idea that masks somehow deprive you of oxygen, you must agree, is simply laughable.

Proof the vaccine protects you is ‘live’ right now in areas where people that have not been getting vaccinated are getting hospitalised and dying.

Pharmaceutical companies have longed for the days where they could run tests in parallel and speed up new product development. This is now seeing fruition.

Honestly, press reset and read science, not social media."

Utterly brainwashed. Enjoy being part of the great experiment. Forgive me for not trusting big pharma and caring about ypur welfare

"Did you read the pdf of the court hearing where the links to the study were provided? OR. Did you check out the media reports

Ooo suprise Suprise.

X

Umm. Ok "

Have you watched kary mullis.

give me strength

Bbc always get it right dont they

Jimmy saville

Eric gill

Hampstead heath child abuse coverup

List goes on

And thats just what we know of lol"

Of course. and the controller of the BBC is a massive doner to the party.

Weird that

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Ooo suprise Suprise.

X

Umm. Ok

Have you watched kary mullis.

give me strength "

Kary Mullis died before the Covid pandemic, so he said sweet FA about it