FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Interesting times

Interesting times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jhj69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sale

It’s a weird world where you can believe the Chinese have developed a “harmless” bio weapon so that pharmaceutical companies owned by westerners can profit off a disease that doesn’t exist. Add to that the notion that a government would wilfully sink its own economy in order to control the population by making them all unemployed but still allowing them to vote. The knots conspiracy theorists will put themselves into is often quite amusing (if they weren’t so dangerous) btw still waiting to get off 4g and onto 5G with my “bill gates vaccine”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s a weird world where you can believe the Chinese have developed a “harmless” bio weapon so that pharmaceutical companies owned by westerners can profit off a disease that doesn’t exist. Add to that the notion that a government would wilfully sink its own economy in order to control the population by making them all unemployed but still allowing them to vote. The knots conspiracy theorists will put themselves into is often quite amusing (if they weren’t so dangerous) btw still waiting to get off 4g and onto 5G with my “bill gates vaccine”"
where is the link to these facts???

Mocking people will never change their minds

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

It's very odd to consider the huge international pressure that was put upon Sweden to comply.

Why?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"It's very odd to consider the huge international pressure that was put upon Sweden to comply.

Why?"

Comply with?

Spain, Lancs

"It's very odd to consider the huge international pressure that was put upon Sweden to comply.

Why?

Comply with?"

Lockdown

sale

Why?"

Perhaps because it was a global pandemic?

sale

"Mocking people will never change their minds"

what will get people who believe? Because evidence doesn’t seem to work.

The one thing this pandemic has taught me is people are knobs

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"It’s a weird world where you can believe the Chinese have developed a “harmless” bio weapon so that pharmaceutical companies owned by westerners can profit off a disease that doesn’t exist. Add to that the notion that a government would wilfully sink its own economy in order to control the population by making them all unemployed but still allowing them to vote. The knots conspiracy theorists will put themselves into is often quite amusing (if they weren’t so dangerous) btw still waiting to get off 4g and onto 5G with my “bill gates vaccine”"

To be fair to folks who have these 'unusual' opinions.

You are correct.

These are strange times and lots of people have been frightened, isolated and living alone, lonely and insure of their futures.

Some are not mentally robust and they become vulnerable to any suggestion that may reinforce their insecurities.

I've noticed posts from certain people deteriorate as the weeks and months pass.

Think we have to be somewhat more understanding.

I'm lucky to have a husband who I can use as a sound board but if I was alone strange ideas may start to bubble up.

Be kind, be thoughtful of others situations and stay safe.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Why?"

To be fair, I think they were persuade by having more deaths in a month than the neighbouring Norway had in the entire pandemic.

Cal

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Why?

Comply with?

Lockdown"

. Comply? Was lockdown decreed by global diktat?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's interesting and a warning for our safety, just how the wrong people can influence so many others.

Spain, Lancs

Why?

Perhaps because it was a global pandemic?

"

No. They didn't comply and adopted a partial herd immunity approach...with a fair degree of success... plus they haven't damaged their economy in the same way as has happened elsewhere. Some other countries did the same.

Yet the Swedish government tells of the enormous pressure they were put under internationally to act like sheep and impose full lockdown.

I wonder why... clearly the lockdown enthusiasts didn't want international comparisons to be made. Why?

Spain, Lancs

Why?

To be fair, I think they were persuade by having more deaths in a month than the neighbouring Norway had in the entire pandemic.

Cal"

Although also to be fair they have had fewer deaths than average and they didn't close down their health service and economy

Their people are still in work. That matters in many ways

» Add a new message to this topic