FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Yellow Card scheme

Yellow Card scheme

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Gentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcestershire…ish, South Wales

Who’s heard of it? Who’s looked at it? Who understands what it is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sensible public health policy. Important for epidemiologists to pick through to see if they can spot rare but significant patterns.

Like VAERS in the US, low quality control and can be abused for nefarious ends.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sensible public health policy. Important for epidemiologists to pick through to see if they can spot rare but significant patterns.

Like VAERS in the US, low quality control and can be abused for nefarious ends."

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Definitely use it

nr spalding

"Definitely use it "

Yup if required it should be used for any prescribed medication that you have an unlisted adverse reaction to

Manchester (she/her)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the leaflets handed out at vaccination centres explicitly mention the Yellow Card Scheme and encourage reporting.

I suspect more people know about it than ever have done. Happy days. Proper recognition for our public health services

nr spalding

"I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the leaflets handed out at vaccination centres explicitly mention the Yellow Card Scheme and encourage reporting.

I suspect more people know about it than ever have done. Happy days. Proper recognition for our public health services "

This is the reason I know about it now, thanks to the information in the leaflet, I wish I had known about it when my ex was having adverse reactions to some of her meds as would have had cause to use it back then.

Manchester (she/her)

"I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the leaflets handed out at vaccination centres explicitly mention the Yellow Card Scheme and encourage reporting.

I suspect more people know about it than ever have done. Happy days. Proper recognition for our public health services

This is the reason I know about it now, thanks to the information in the leaflet, I wish I had known about it when my ex was having adverse reactions to some of her meds as would have had cause to use it back then."

Absolutely. I hope the awareness helps a lot of people

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

It’s both a great tool for medical researchers and a source of data open to abuse, misunderstanding and misrepresentation by those with their superior intellect complex who are deep in the rabbit hole.

By *orsetCouple777Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"It’s both a great tool for medical researchers and a source of data open to abuse, misunderstanding and misrepresentation by those with their superior intellect complex who are deep in the rabbit hole."

An up until this point pleasant sensible thread. The irony in your post is fantastic

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

"It’s both a great tool for medical researchers and a source of data open to abuse, misunderstanding and misrepresentation by those with their superior intellect complex who are deep in the rabbit hole.

An up until this point pleasant sensible thread. The irony in your post is fantastic"

Can the mods be more active in stopping personal abuse?

» Add a new message to this topic