FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Feeling like crap

Feeling like crap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igging OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Over the last 2 weeks felt like crap. Had all the "Omicron" symptoms but all tests negative.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Over the last 2 weeks felt like crap. Had all the "Omicron" symptoms but all tests negative. "

Have you been for a pcr test, that's what the recommend if you have symptoms.

Cal

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My grownup son was out with 12 friends just before Christmas. Afterwards 4 tested positive. My son was ill for 5 days. Couldn't get out of bed. Feeling dreadful. Such a fever and sweating I was changing his bed twice a day. All his lateral flows and a PCR were negative. A mystery illness !

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"My grownup son was out with 12 friends just before Christmas. Afterwards 4 tested positive. My son was ill for 5 days. Couldn't get out of bed. Feeling dreadful. Such a fever and sweating I was changing his bed twice a day. All his lateral flows and a PCR were negative. A mystery illness !"

Sounds like traditional influenza

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Over the last 2 weeks felt like crap. Had all the "Omicron" symptoms but all tests negative.

Have you been for a pcr test, that's what the recommend if you have symptoms.

Cal"

Good luck getting one in some areas. I have had family unable to even get a postal test til today.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"Over the last 2 weeks felt like crap. Had all the "Omicron" symptoms but all tests negative. "

Woods 100 rum will sort you out, it's the strongest you can get, unless you are lucky enough to have some Caribbean pals who can get you home made rum, I always have a bottle of Woods 100 here for medicinal purposes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My grownup son was out with 12 friends just before Christmas. Afterwards 4 tested positive. My son was ill for 5 days. Couldn't get out of bed. Feeling dreadful. Such a fever and sweating I was changing his bed twice a day. All his lateral flows and a PCR were negative. A mystery illness !"

Has he had the vaccine?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My grownup son was out with 12 friends just before Christmas. Afterwards 4 tested positive. My son was ill for 5 days. Couldn't get out of bed. Feeling dreadful. Such a fever and sweating I was changing his bed twice a day. All his lateral flows and a PCR were negative. A mystery illness !

Has he had the vaccine?"

Yes two Moderna

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

PCR test to rule Covid in or out. Ruled out, then it sounds like the flu or a very bad cold.

Covid has not supplanted everything we always did experience, it's supplemented them.

People seem surprised they can still catch one of the many other respiratory infections.

Could be the clap

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Get an Oximeter and keep an eye on levels..

Twelve friends at Christmas....

Five ill days...

Four positive tests...

Two bed changes...

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Could well be flu.

» Add a new message to this topic