FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > “It’s not Covid!”

“It’s not Covid!”

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsRich OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

I need a badge or a sign that says this I think. Another weird thing covid has taken away… our ability to cough without instilling panic into everyone around.

Sat in the services and took a drink of water that went down the wrong way. So I had a bit of a cough, into my (now wet) elbow of course. But sheesh I’ve never had so many evil eyes at once!

Strange isn’t it how you don’t think about these things having changed, how someone coughing you’d barely notice before this.

If covid is with us for the long term do you think we’ll ever get over it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the past we used to cough to cover up a fart, now we fart to cover up a cough.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Had a similar reaction whilst shopping, tbh it made me chuckle to see the response and that didn't go down well either..

Hey ho..

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"In the past we used to cough to cover up a fart, now we fart to cover up a cough."

And the correct response to both is ,,,,more tea vicar.

Bournemouh

"Had a similar reaction whilst shopping, tbh it made me chuckle to see the response and that didn't go down well either..

Hey ho.."

Weird isn’t it, I’ve had the same when shopping before when I’ve had to cough and you get looked at and I just roll my eyes. This was almost everyone in there, freaks you out a little

"In the past we used to cough to cover up a fart, now we fart to cover up a cough."
Very good!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Had a similar reaction whilst shopping, tbh it made me chuckle to see the response and that didn't go down well either..

Hey ho..

Weird isn’t it, I’ve had the same when shopping before when I’ve had to cough and you get looked at and I just roll my eyes. This was almost everyone in there, freaks you out a little "

Sign of the times, it'll settle down..

Sometime..

Bournemouh

Hey ho..

Weird isn’t it, I’ve had the same when shopping before when I’ve had to cough and you get looked at and I just roll my eyes. This was almost everyone in there, freaks you out a little

Sign of the times, it'll settle down..

Sometime.."

Yes I hope so. Amazing what you take for granted. To cough judgement free

By *queegeeMan  over a year ago

northampton

I think the problem is not the cough but the effort we all make to cover our mouths in the process is the problem

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

It's same when at work, you want to cough but so scared of reactions you get that you hold it in and make it worse, same as sneezing, must be covid everytime lol

Bournemouh

"It's same when at work, you want to cough but so scared of reactions you get that you hold it in and make it worse, same as sneezing, must be covid everytime lol"

Yes sneezing at work is hilarious. Trying to hold it in I look like I’m having a fit!

Bournemouh

"I think the problem is not the cough but the effort we all make to cover our mouths in the process is the problem"

Generally yes. But my face was buried into my arm. I knew it was going to be ‘frowned upon’ but I couldn’t help it with all the water in my lungs

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My child "coughs" deliberately in shops

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

If someone made me feel uncomfortable I think I'd just cough even louder. Funny how every single cough, sneeze, snuffle, headache is Covid in some peoples eyes. What a load of crap.

By *readsOfValhallaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I need a badge or a sign that says this I think. Another weird thing covid has taken away… our ability to cough without instilling panic into everyone around.

Sat in the services and took a drink of water that went down the wrong way. So I had a bit of a cough, into my (now wet) elbow of course. But sheesh I’ve never had so many evil eyes at once!

Strange isn’t it how you don’t think about these things having changed, how someone coughing you’d barely notice before this.

If covid is with us for the long term do you think we’ll ever get over it? "

a trick I use in situations like this and it's got me quite far. What you do is...not give a shit what people think.

I'm gonna start fake coughing and sneezing just to get people wound up a bit

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I need a badge or a sign that says this I think. Another weird thing covid has taken away… our ability to cough without instilling panic into everyone around.

If covid is with us for the long term do you think we’ll ever get over it? "

No… but it’s the quickest way to get your own seat with space on a bus….

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"If someone made me feel uncomfortable I think I'd just cough even louder. Funny how every single cough, sneeze, snuffle, headache is Covid in some peoples eyes. What a load of crap."

Well, perhaps you could consider that people are scared, and cut them some slack for being on edge or over cautious?

Some people live with vulnerable people, for example, and will be extremely worried about bringing covid home.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

There is that mask wearing thing that helps on public transport or in a shop. Reduces transmission too as a handy bonus

Outside though and turning away or covering your mouth? Meh.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Love walking down the aisle in the supermarket face mask on, then shout OI look around same as everyone else

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

It is getting a bit extreme at times mind isn’t it? Always makes it worse when you try and suppress the cough as well haha.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I’m allergic to chocolate and get bad sneezing fits , our neighbour ask my wife if I had covid after a sneezing bout in the garden

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

If people dont respect my space when im out i will cough. They run a mile.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

I have "coughing fits" when people stand to close to me in shops who are not wearing masks.

They soon stand back..

North West

"I have "coughing fits" when people stand to close to me in shops who are not wearing masks.

They soon stand back.."

Have you tried Buttercup Syrup? Delicious stuff

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Hahahahaha, nice one

Longridge

"I have "coughing fits" when people stand to close to me in shops who are not wearing masks.

They soon stand back..

Have you tried Buttercup Syrup? Delicious stuff "

No, strangely, it stops as soon as they move away. Not sure if it's allergy..

North West

They soon stand back..

Have you tried Buttercup Syrup? Delicious stuff

No, strangely, it stops as soon as they move away. Not sure if it's allergy.."

You should see a doc. Sounds serious

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

" Other ailments are available "

Longridge

There's a girl works in our local German branded shop whose mother is a neighbour..

She cracks up laughing when I do it..

» Add a new message to this topic