FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Compulsory for military

Compulsory for military

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdaveHants OP   Man  over a year ago

chippenham

So on the great military grapevine it is going to become compulsory to be triple jabbed.

The Royal navy have already brought in medically non deployable for unjabbed sailors.

Just thought I'd let you all know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Given that Navy service personnel already require vaccinations against:

MMR 1 and 2

Meningitis ACWY and Meningitis B

Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio

The BCG Tuberculosis vaccine

HPV Vaccine (for females only)

Yellow fever

Typhoid

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Anthrax

At what point does it become acceptable to mandate the Covid vaccination, if at all?

Should the other vaccinations then become non mandatory as the chances of exposure are quite limited?

By *exieTV/TS  over a year ago

GL50 - Cheltenham - Bristol

Now I know this is not the forum thread for it; I do however find myself faced with a dilemma and I’ve reached out to others. A former colleague of yours, ex army has slipped through the newly emerging gaps within the private rental market and its likely related greater problematic iceberg.

Now I am no Angel, I do however believe in our purpose in life to be the ability to help one another.

Perhaps u may wonder already, what could I possibly want more; having given said problem it’s supposed solution and answer.

I’m a single individual who’s blessed enough with my own life, comforts but also complications of perhaps significantly less importance or relevances.

How may this person best be helped or does anyone have a solution for a great guy, fit, able with wonderful qualities(a managed minor? disability…), that requires some help. A stable, good and safe place to stay and the means or connections to support him through the hopefully coming ex/transitionary months out of this pandemic and currently evolving and testing economic period we are about to commence.

Perhaps message me privately for a chat or otherwise. This is an urgent appeal.

By *ustdaveHants OP   Man  over a year ago

chippenham

"Given that Navy service personnel already require vaccinations against:

MMR 1 and 2

Yellow fever

Typhoid

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Anthrax

At what point does it become acceptable to mandate the Covid vaccination, if at all?

Should the other vaccinations then become non mandatory as the chances of exposure are quite limited?"

Hms Queen Elizabeth csg went down with 112 covid cases

British army thousands of lost working hours.

RAF..... Who cares!!

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

MMR 1 and 2

Yellow fever

Typhoid

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Anthrax

Should the other vaccinations then become non mandatory as the chances of exposure are quite limited?"

Wasn’t aware that anthrax was compulsory

By *exieTV/TS  over a year ago

GL50 - Cheltenham - Bristol

The Smallpox virus had ravaged the European nations for what is known approx 500years, a vaccination campaign eventually took ‘only’ 20 years from 1958 to 1977 from inception to succeeding eradication leading perception to the science of what current vaccinations are based upon. Not only have we lead the world in understanding our collective understanding, interests and differences, it should allow us to perhaps change and better manage the narratives unilaterally concerning our pisspoor western and global uptake to, and deferential treatment of people, society by and for said society and people concerning vaccination therapies and protocol.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

MMR 1 and 2

Yellow fever

Typhoid

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Anthrax

Should the other vaccinations then become non mandatory as the chances of exposure are quite limited?

Hms Queen Elizabeth csg went down with 112 covid cases

British army thousands of lost working hours.

RAF..... Who cares!! "

Think of all those empty larger cans not getting stacked on train tables with so many pongo’s off work !

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"Now I know this is not the forum thread for it; I do however find myself faced with a dilemma and I’ve reached out to others. A former colleague of yours, ex army has slipped through the newly emerging gaps within the private rental market and its likely related greater problematic iceberg.

Now I am no Angel, I do however believe in our purpose in life to be the ability to help one another.

Perhaps u may wonder already, what could I possibly want more; having given said problem it’s supposed solution and answer.

I’m a single individual who’s blessed enough with my own life, comforts but also complications of perhaps significantly less importance or relevances.

How may this person best be helped or does anyone have a solution for a great guy, fit, able with wonderful qualities(a managed minor? disability…), that requires some help. A stable, good and safe place to stay and the means or connections to support him through the hopefully coming ex/transitionary months out of this pandemic and currently evolving and testing economic period we are about to commence.

Perhaps message me privately for a chat or otherwise. This is an urgent appeal. "

Is someone else's thread about vaccines really the best place to make your urgent appeal

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 10/01/22 07:33:25]

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 10/01/22 09:46:56]

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

MMR 1 and 2

Yellow fever

Typhoid

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Anthrax

Wasn’t aware that anthrax was compulsory "

Didn't Russia produce it years ago, to use as a weapon. Seeing as they didn't advertise where they made it or it was stored, I would think it is a good precaution to have people vaccinated

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"So on the great military grapevine it is going to become compulsory to be triple jabbed.

The Royal navy have already brought in medically non deployable for unjabbed sailors.

Just thought I'd let you all know "

Can I ask what the issue is with vaccination... I am triple vaccinated.

Think about this - You cannot go overseas as other countries can insist on vaccination for entry so that makes you Home Only deployment, but then you cannot be deployed on the ground when the civilian authorities ask. If you are not vaccinated you cannot be deployed on MACAs as you will need to be risk assessed. How can the MOD accept accountability if you get ill due to a deployment in UK or overseas if you fail to accept the safe vaccine. If you suffer long term harm then what is then why should the MOD accept any liability and compensate you?

If you cannot be deployed or used then do you think you will get access to courses? You wont as you will be so far down the list and this will also affect your promotion. So effectively you will be career fouling yourself.

Additionally when the military are looking for redundancies due to wastage who do you think they will look at? Maybe all the dead wood they cannot deploy.

Sorry to put it this way but just giving you a reality picture.

By *ravo_CharlieMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Love to know how many UKSF soldiers will be adhering to this. lol.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"So on the great military grapevine it is going to become compulsory to be triple jabbed.

Just thought I'd let you all know

Can I ask what the issue is with vaccination... I am triple vaccinated.

Think about this - You cannot go overseas as other countries can insist on vaccination for entry so that makes you Home Only deployment, but then you cannot be deployed on the ground when the civilian authorities ask. If you are not vaccinated you cannot be deployed on MACAs as you will need to be risk assessed. How can the MOD accept accountability if you get ill due to a deployment in UK or overseas if you fail to accept the safe vaccine. If you suffer long term harm then what is then why should the MOD accept any liability and compensate you?

If you cannot be deployed or used then do you think you will get access to courses? You wont as you will be so far down the list and this will also affect your promotion. So effectively you will be career fouling yourself.

Additionally when the military are looking for redundancies due to wastage who do you think they will look at? Maybe all the dead wood they cannot deploy.

Sorry to put it this way but just giving you a reality picture."

Not wanting to argue, just get my point across.

Being downgraded/non deployable had very little to do with promotion. May have changed I have been out for 8 years now.

Generally the ones not deployed had a pick of courses etc while the rest of us were on pre deployment training or deployed.

I took the first round of anthrax jabs and sacked the rest off due to being floored for a week with the flu. Had no bearing on me being deployed afterwards

» Add a new message to this topic