FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Does the human button exist?

Does the human button exist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

If we thought that brexit have divided us, the pandemic have divided the world even more.

I heard something good and I just want to share it as I thought that it was nicely put.

They talked about if a "human button existed" where if one would find it and press it, somehow then we would come back to some kind of "humanity" to remember again how it was

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Personally think divides are hyped up and yes there are certainly people who fall into divided camps but, on the whole people are kind and help each other...we just don't see this in the news.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

But what do we reset to, ignoring the fiction that religion likes to portray the basic needs of us as a species are pretty simple then there are the not so favourable traits..

Not sure there ever was some nirvana which some hanker for..

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

west midlands

"Personally think divides are hyped up and yes there are certainly people who fall into divided camps but, on the whole people are kind and help each other...we just don't see this in the news."
there's alot more nice people in the world than we think

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"If we thought that brexit have divided us, the pandemic have divided the world even more.

I heard something good and I just want to share it as I thought that it was nicely put.

They talked about if a "human button existed" where if one would find it and press it, somehow then we would come back to some kind of "humanity" to remember again how it was "

We could all do with a little sleep in The Doll House.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Get rid of all religions and it might stand a chance

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Get rid of all religions and it might stand a chance "

Dye everybody blue or green at birth would also help.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Always been the way sadly to some degree or other just highlighted more with the 24 hour news cycle plus the whole social media and then throw in religion but every single day thousand if not millions do simple acts of kindness !! because that's what unites us more than anything we might get labelled with is our shared humanity or rather it should xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get rid of all religions and it might stand a chance "

I would assume majority on Fad are not religious yet there is still division on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get rid of all religions and it might stand a chance

I would assume majority on Fad are not religious yet there is still division on here."

*Fab

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Dye everybody blue or green at birth would also help."

No because that will create a blue tribe and a green tribe who will start to dislike each other!

There are good and bad people in the world but what is apparent is that extreme views are increasing due to carious reasons and it is a shame people cannot find more ways to make compromises and get more balance.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Dye everybody blue or green at birth would also help."

I don't ever recall religion teaching people to be hostile to the 'other'.

Sadly humanity or nature tends to be the driving force behind most conflict.

They have and I want.

They are different and therefore pose a threat.

These things are ingrained through millions of years of evolution. The only difference is back in our monkey days you got a whack off the big silver back and that kept most of the monkeys in line.

With higher brain functions that gave other monkeys a way out or around the natural pecking order, with a stick, sword, bullet.

So all those base instincts of fear of the unknown and competition for resources have more deadly consequences.

The big shock is that we have not all seen each other off sooner. If you look at meerkats they have a phenomenonally high rate of murder.

So differences will always be found as that is something we do internally and some have less of an internal voice (logic, reason, conscience, God) so those base instincts become more prominent.

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Dye everybody blue or green at birth would also help.

No because that will create a blue tribe and a green tribe who will start to dislike each other!

There are good and bad people in the world but what is apparent is that extreme views are increasing due to carious reasons and it is a shame people cannot find more ways to make compromises and get more balance."

Sorry - I meant everybody blue or everybody green, or everybody some other colour. Although I suppose then people would get shitty about the particular shade. “Ain’t no Panatone 4163 C (tm) in the Union Jack”

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think these conflicts already existed. Just the events of the last several years have brought them to a head.

And humanity still exists - just within tribes, I suppose.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

The human button does exist, it is located on the wall where the router plugs into. Go turn it off, it feels strange for a few days but love and peace starts to seep back in

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

I suggest people read the book 'Freedom. The End of the Human condition' by Jeremy Griffith.

It's endorsed by some pretty big names like Stephen Hawking as being the book to save the world. I'm 2 chapters in and already has me hooked. Happy reading.

» Add a new message to this topic