FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid blues

Covid blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otdave75 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chandlers Ford

Was going to have a lovely lady sit on my face and suck my cock today, but along came covid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

That’s jolly unfortunate

Was she going to wriggle too?

Sorry to hear about the Covid, and hope it’s only mild and you’re not impacted too badly (assuming it’s you and not her with it, in which case I hope she’s all good too!)

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I woke up this morning with those long covid blues

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Was going to have a lovely lady sit on my face and suck my cock today, but along came covid"

Sorry to hear that. Having gone down with the bloody thing yesterday, I can at least console myself with the knowledge that I didn't have any fun lined up; Covid would have had to have timed its visit very, very precisely to scupper that!

I do currently have a purring pussy sitting on my lap, though...

By *iss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

I tested positive on weds and off wrk now till tues

Ruin my plans for my days off was going home to visit family

By *ambslass54Woman  over a year ago

Yaxley, Peterborough

Just tested positive this morning feel bloody awful. No fun planned though

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I woke up this morning with those long covid blues "

Is this the title of the new Joe Bonamassa album?

Cal

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

It’s doing the rounds again.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"It’s doing the rounds again. "
it is. We have had a message telling us that two local homes have gone into lock down again and to be vigilant.

I'm dosing up on my vitamins... recently got my 2nd booster.. ( daughters had her 3rd) and started to wear a mask while out and about again. I have noticed hand washing seems to have gone out the window and hand sanitising... and no one seems to even leave 1m anymore x I loved the personal space thing x

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"It’s doing the rounds again. it is. We have had a message telling us that two local homes have gone into lock down again and to be vigilant.

I'm dosing up on my vitamins... recently got my 2nd booster.. ( daughters had her 3rd) and started to wear a mask while out and about again. I have noticed hand washing seems to have gone out the window and hand sanitising... and no one seems to even leave 1m anymore x I loved the personal space thing x"

I quite enjoyed the social distancing too. I have also noticed many places don't have hand sanitiser any more or the bottles empty. ! I have my pocket size sanitiser !

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

When I get it I get depressed can't concentrate I'm struggling with work don't know what to do about it happens last time took 3 months to come out of the dark cloud

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"It’s doing the rounds again. it is. We have had a message telling us that two local homes have gone into lock down again and to be vigilant.

I'm dosing up on my vitamins... recently got my 2nd booster.. ( daughters had her 3rd) and started to wear a mask while out and about again. I have noticed hand washing seems to have gone out the window and hand sanitising... and no one seems to even leave 1m anymore x I loved the personal space thing x

I quite enjoyed the social distancing too. I have also noticed many places don't have hand sanitiser any more or the bottles empty. ! I have my pocket size sanitiser ! "

yeah I always have it if I can't wash my hands somewhere.... noticed though this time last year. You would be queuing for ages to use the sink in the ladies... now people are quick rinse and gone

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I quite enjoyed the social distancing too. I have also noticed many places don't have hand sanitiser any more or the bottles empty. ! I have my pocket size sanitiser ! yeah I always have it if I can't wash my hands somewhere.... noticed though this time last year. You would be queuing for ages to use the sink in the ladies... now people are quick rinse and gone "

It is rather remarkable the way that basic hygiene has become a relic of the past

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I woke up this morning with those long covid blues

Is this the title of the new Joe Bonamassa album?

Cal "

Nah, it's the new one from Seasick Steve.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At least you woke up many dont

» Add a new message to this topic