FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Instant cure

Instant cure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Turn off the news

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

^^^^^

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With hospital admissions and infections rising, perhaps burying our heads in the sand will finally stop it

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

"With hospital admissions and infections rising, perhaps burying our heads in the sand will finally stop it "

We don't, and never did, obsess with flu or measles or any other viral infection.

We just seem to obsess with this now, rather ineffectual virus.

I agree with the OP.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"^^^^^ "
This .

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Can't remember when I last saw anything about covid on the news.

"With hospital admissions and infections rising, perhaps burying our heads in the sand will finally stop it "
. Unlikely, but neither will hiding behind the sofa for the rest of your life.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Coming into the virus forum might not be advisable if you don't want to think about viruses.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Coming into the virus forum might not be advisable if you don't want to think about viruses. "

Too sensible

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Turn off the news"
I'll tell that to my daughter suffering from long covid issues that if only she hadn't watched the news she would have been okay..

Some people just won't get it till they are hit by it

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan  over a year ago

London

Tell your daughter to take moringa powder daily 3L of water daily and vitamins should start to feel better / see improvements after the first couple of days

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Tell your daughter to take moringa powder daily 3L of water daily and vitamins should start to feel better / see improvements after the first couple of days"

Extra vitamins are not going fix long covid.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Can't remember when I last saw anything about covid on the news."

Not enough people dying from Covid, far better to show people dying in Ukraine.

Good news very rarely makes news watchable, good news is generally only the little funny bit at the end of the programme.

Have you ever noticed the news never shows anyone who is fairing ok.

Increased costs of energy, never show someone saying they will try to makes savings by switching the lights off etc, in airports its always the whiners, never anyone saying, "bit of a wait but it didn't have any real impact on my holiday".

No drama, no news.

Best bet is to watch the news, but ignore the people who give you their opinion on the news.

Take in the info, make a decision, go about your day.

The people who tell you the virus is nothing to worry about are as bad as the people who tell you the virus is the end of the world.

Two sides to the same coin.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Can't remember when I last saw anything about covid on the news.

Good news very rarely makes news watchable, good news is generally only the little funny bit at the end of the programme.

Increased costs of energy, never show someone saying they will try to makes savings by switching the lights off etc, in airports its always the whiners, never anyone saying, "bit of a wait but it didn't have any real impact on my holiday".

No drama, no news. "

Great post

London

I didn’t just suggest vitamins. Seen what I’ve suggested work with a family member that had long Covid with my very own eyes ...

London

There are many things you can take to help with Covid although not mentioned on the “news” or via the NHS , many of the elite take a course of prednisone , z-pack, ivermectin, and a NAD drip along with a vitamin drip. All suffered with cold like symptoms for 1-3 days as your average joe can not get their hands on this kind of stuff try what I suggested and see how they fare I’d look forward to hearing the results

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Do the news say where one can get a scientifically/professionally thorough test for covid other than a self-test from Boots?

We've been just over a week on our holiday back in our old home in Leeds and we managed to get the lurgy. Done the said self-test from Boots which came 'positive'.

So far our symptoms seem to be quite mild (IF it is c19). Although by no means a medical connoisseur, I would safely suspect that a self-test could, even repeatedly, show a common cold mistakenly as c19. I mean I remember back 2 years ago when everybody was banging on about how not-100% reliable they are...Yet people seem now to be left to their own devices...It feels frustratingly like 2 years ago only now there are some jabs....

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"With hospital admissions and infections rising, perhaps burying our heads in the sand will finally stop it

We don't, and never did, obsess with flu or measles or any other viral infection.

I agree with the OP. "

Do you think that maybe that's because they are controlled by vaccines?! Do you not realise that measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year. Do you think prior to 1963, everyone ignored it?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No drama, no news.

Great post "

This .

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

2 years ago I had to stay home so I didn't kill anyone's granny. It's okay now for her to freeze to death because she can't afford heating.

By *irginLad32Man  over a year ago

Bellingham

Set the BBC, sky news, channel 4 etc all to block. Instant cure

"Set the BBC, sky news, channel 4 etc all to block. Instant cure "
Cure for what exactly

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

Putin cured covid. As soon as he invaded the TV switched to a new narrative and we never heard about covid again.

Bellingham

"Set the BBC, sky news, channel 4 etc all to block. Instant cure Cure for what exactly "

Cure for the made up msm bullshit and manipulation.

Weird how a few days after the booster so many people are getting sick , you’d think after the 30th booster jab people would cotton on lol

By *orny andy yorkMan  over a year ago

york

"Weird how a few days after the booster so many people are getting sick , you’d think after the 30th booster jab people would cotton on lol"
people will just blindly keep taking the jabs no matter if they need them or not

"Weird how a few days after the booster so many people are getting sick , you’d think after the 30th booster jab people would cotton on lol people will just blindly keep taking the jabs no matter if they need them or not "

That’s true blinkered by what they’re told, hospitals getting busy with the boosted ,

"Set the BBC, sky news, channel 4 etc all to block. Instant cure Cure for what exactly

Cure for the made up msm bullshit and manipulation. "

You mean if we bury our heads covid won't exist??? If only those that died knew all they had to do was just stop believing.. I can't believe that after over two years some people are so dense as to think its made up. ..

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Weird how a few days after the booster so many people are getting sick , you’d think after the 30th booster jab people would cotton on lol people will just blindly keep taking the jabs no matter if they need them or not

That’s true blinkered by what they’re told, hospitals getting busy with the boosted , "

Could you back that claim up with some linked facts please. Ta muchly.

york

"Set the BBC, sky news, channel 4 etc all to block. Instant cure Cure for what exactly

You mean if we bury our heads covid won't exist??? If only those that died knew all they had to do was just stop believing.. I can't believe that after over two years some people are so dense as to think its made up. ..

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk "

what they are saying is covid was over hyped as been more deadly than it was and was never anywhere near been the deadliest thing around and people still die from influenza and the common cold and always will

york

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk "

but she will have always been at risk from respiratory viruses it just campaign fear about covid has made you think about it more

When I had COVID the other week and was too sick to move, I didn't watch the news once.

Still felt panta.

uk

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk what they are saying is covid was over hyped as been more deadly than it was and was never anywhere near been the deadliest thing around and people still die from influenza and the common cold and always will "

No.

The mortality rate from covid was fairly accurate.

The R0 (transmission rate) was significantly higher than flu or common cold and this increased for each variant.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

The news is only useful if you pay attention and follow instructions to help avoid being infected this doesn't help stupidity. Common sense helps without any news if you're aware

uk

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk but she will have always been at risk from respiratory viruses it just campaign fear about covid has made you think about it more "

You really don't understand do you?!?

york

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk but she will have always been at risk from respiratory viruses it just campaign fear about covid has made you think about it more

You really don't understand do you?!?

"

I do understand

york

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk what they are saying is covid was over hyped as been more deadly than it was and was never anywhere near been the deadliest thing around and people still die from influenza and the common cold and always will

No.

The R0 (transmission rate) was significantly higher than flu or common cold and this increased for each variant.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were."

number of deaths were not significant and were over recorded becuse of the way they were recorded

Luckily for all, the majority of people took the vaccines. I wish I could be just not worry about it.. but the reality is although the vaccine offers less symptoms and less chance of being seriously ill. My disabled vulnerable daughter is still at risk what they are saying is covid was over hyped as been more deadly than it was and was never anywhere near been the deadliest thing around and people still die from influenza and the common cold and always will

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were. number of deaths were not significant and were over recorded becuse of the way they were recorded "

Wow really....I've never lost anyone I know to flu... into double figures for covid

uk

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were. number of deaths were not significant and were over recorded becuse of the way they were recorded "

You mean the "with covid" rather than "of covid"?

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Thats because vlad putin had an instant cure for it. Called starting a war, and let covid fall in the bin of worthless news not to be mentioned again, now that theres an economic crisis aswell

uk

Thats because vlad putin had an instant cure for it. Called starting a war, and let covid fall in the bin of worthless news not to be mentioned again, now that theres an economic crisis aswell"

Think you need to sort your timeline out ..

york

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were. number of deaths were not significant and were over recorded becuse of the way they were recorded Wow really....I've never lost anyone I know to flu... into double figures for covid "

you must be the unluckiest person in the world becuse the vast majorty of people don’t know anyone who past away with covid and you also say you don’t know anyone who died from a respiratory virus and you work in care . You only actually know people who died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

"With hospital admissions and infections rising, perhaps burying our heads in the sand will finally stop it

I agree with the OP. "

You're right of course, we don't fuss about flu or measles and you know why ?

Most of the vulnerable people have been VACCINATED against flu and measles

What's that other disease ? Foot in mouth or something lol

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were. number of deaths were not significant and were over recorded becuse of the way they were recorded Wow really....I've never lost anyone I know to flu... into double figures for covid you must be the unluckiest person in the world becuse the vast majorty of people don’t know anyone who past away with covid and you also say you don’t know anyone who died from a respiratory virus and you work in care . You only actually know people who died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test "

I said I don't know anyone personally and also no sure where you get the idea that most people don't know anyone that passed from covid..perhaps your just lucky or don't have as large a social network as myself. If I counted work deaths it would have been higher although luckily most of our residents haven't got seriously ill thanks to the vaccines

sherborne

Covid was a scam, it had the same mortality as flu with the exception of the first wave where your chance of dying was 10x that of the 2nd wave (still pre vaccine). No one likes to mention the first wave or discuss how so many people died but the answer is government policy. Tens of thousands of elderly were forced out of hospitals into care homes to make space in hospitals. Care homes are not hospitals and as a result a large number of elderly died. The other thing that killed so many people was ventilators. Health care agencies threw out decades of knowledge and experience about how to treat respiratory infections and patients were forced onto vents because they were told it was too dangerous to let them breathe normally because it would spread the infection. We know it was the ventilators that were killing patients because the media widely reported the death rate declined after doctors started rejecting the use of vents.

Project fear really drove rational people insane. According to the old narrative without masks and social distancing we should probably all be dead by now. Only the opposite has happened. Since all restrictions have lifted cases have only declined.

Durham

"Covid was a scam, it had the same mortality as flu with the exception of the first wave where your chance of dying was 10x that of the 2nd wave (still pre vaccine). No one likes to mention the first wave or discuss how so many people died but the answer is government policy. Tens of thousands of elderly were forced out of hospitals into care homes to make space in hospitals. Care homes are not hospitals and as a result a large number of elderly died. The other thing that killed so many people was ventilators. Health care agencies threw out decades of knowledge and experience about how to treat respiratory infections and patients were forced onto vents because they were told it was too dangerous to let them breathe normally because it would spread the infection. We know it was the ventilators that were killing patients because the media widely reported the death rate declined after doctors started rejecting the use of vents.

Project fear really drove rational people insane. According to the old narrative without masks and social distancing we should probably all be dead by now. Only the opposite has happened. Since all restrictions have lifted cases have only declined. "

Firstly although covid is now that much more deadly than flu, thanks to vaccines and better treatment, it is much more infectious than flu. That is where the danger is if too many people get sick at the same time the hospitals get overwhelmed and the death sky rockets. Not defending what happened but that is partly what happened in the first wave. Regards to ventilation no one knew what to do back then and people very sick with respiratory are often ventilated. The highest number of cases occurred when we opened up. Our government gambled on opening up. They couldn't have done it without a vaccinated population and even then what they did was a massive punt driven but politics within their own party. Hand washing and social distancing slows down the spread of covid and other respiratory diseases so people don't all catch it at once.

sherborne

[Removed by poster at 29/09/22 08:18:07]

sherborne

There is still a large number of people in this country who never got vaccinated especially younger people. Where is the crisis why aren't they dying? At some point you will realise you've been scammed.

It's laughable to claim the vaccine worked given infection rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed were the same. What other vaccine in history has never stopped people getting the disease lol.

york

"Covid was a scam, it had the same mortality as flu with the exception of the first wave where your chance of dying was 10x that of the 2nd wave (still pre vaccine). No one likes to mention the first wave or discuss how so many people died but the answer is government policy. Tens of thousands of elderly were forced out of hospitals into care homes to make space in hospitals. Care homes are not hospitals and as a result a large number of elderly died. The other thing that killed so many people was ventilators. Health care agencies threw out decades of knowledge and experience about how to treat respiratory infections and patients were forced onto vents because they were told it was too dangerous to let them breathe normally because it would spread the infection. We know it was the ventilators that were killing patients because the media widely reported the death rate declined after doctors started rejecting the use of vents.

Project fear really drove rational people insane. According to the old narrative without masks and social distancing we should probably all be dead by now. Only the opposite has happened. Since all restrictions have lifted cases have only declined.

Firstly although covid is now that much more deadly than flu, thanks to vaccines and better treatment, it is much more infectious than flu. That is where the danger is if too many people get sick at the same time the hospitals get overwhelmed and the death sky rockets. Not defending what happened but that is partly what happened in the first wave. Regards to ventilation no one knew what to do back then and people very sick with respiratory are often ventilated. The highest number of cases occurred when we opened up. Our government gambled on opening up. They couldn't have done it without a vaccinated population and even then what they did was a massive punt driven but politics within their own party. Hand washing and social distancing slows down the spread of covid and other respiratory diseases so people don't all catch it at once."

you’re wrong about cases rocketing when we opened up and the vast majorty of people who get covid need no medical intervention . The lockdown was the biggest con ever never have lockdowns been talked about in pre pandemic planning and what’s brought deaths and people been seriously I’ll with it is natural immunity in the community and it mutating to become less deadly

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Project fear really drove rational people insane. According to the old narrative without masks and social distancing we should probably all be dead by now. Only the opposite has happened. Since all restrictions have lifted cases have only declined. "

Can you please provide the source of that narrative?

Masks were introduced because the were effective at REDUCING the spread. No claim was ever made that they STOPPED it.

One major difference between covid and flu is the rate of transmission. If you have any understanding of exponential growth you would understand how this becomes a problem.

Lockdowns and social distancing reduce transmission which helped the above.

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now?

york

Masks were introduced because the were effective at REDUCING the spread. No claim was ever made that they STOPPED it.

One major difference between covid and flu is the rate of transmission. If you have any understanding of exponential growth you would understand how this becomes a problem.

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now? "

studys show lockdowns are pointless and cost more life’s than they save masks in non clinical setting make hardly any difference and all these ridiculous restrictions did was drag it out longer

Durham

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now? studys show lockdowns are pointless and cost more life’s than they save masks in non clinical setting make hardly any difference and all these ridiculous restrictions did was drag it out longer "

Not seen any reports that lockdowns cost lives. Seen plenty that say the opposite. I agree lockdowns are a pain the ass and economically are bad but is simply not true that they cost lives. In the beginning we had nothing else but lockdowns to reduce covid deaths. Mask do make a difference to the speed of spread how much that varies.

Cookstown

"There is still a large number of people in this country who never got vaccinated especially younger people. Where is the crisis why aren't they dying? At some point you will realise you've been scammed.

It's laughable to claim the vaccine worked given infection rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed were the same. What other vaccine in history has never stopped people getting the disease lol. "

I assume you've been reading and listening to the news ? No ?

The answers are there and related to mutations of the virus .... complicated stuff really.

york

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now? studys show lockdowns are pointless and cost more life’s than they save masks in non clinical setting make hardly any difference and all these ridiculous restrictions did was drag it out longer

Not seen any reports that lockdowns cost lives. Seen plenty that say the opposite. I agree lockdowns are a pain the ass and economically are bad but is simply not true that they cost lives. In the beginning we had nothing else but lockdowns to reduce covid deaths. Mask do make a difference to the speed of spread how much that varies."

studies coming out all the time saying lockdowns didn’t work and what about excess people dying at home in lockdown and cancer not been diagnosed . Plenty of evidence lockdowns were pointless and mask no little to know differnce as Scotland wales showed us .you sound like you’re a givernment spokesman . You do realise a lot of experts are now saying lockdown was the wrong thing to do

york

"There is still a large number of people in this country who never got vaccinated especially younger people. Where is the crisis why aren't they dying? At some point you will realise you've been scammed.

It's laughable to claim the vaccine worked given infection rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed were the same. What other vaccine in history has never stopped people getting the disease lol.

The answers are there and related to mutations of the virus .... complicated stuff really.

"

but it is true lockdowns costs lifes the evidence is there

Durham

but it is true lockdowns costs lifes the evidence is there "

As say I have seen no evidence. Seen plenty to say they save lives. Yes there is the bounce in cancer diagnosis but less suicides murders, drug overdoses, work accidents, road accidents not to mention obvious a lot less covid deaths. Masks obviously slow the spread of respiratory diseases its just common sense when you consider flow spreads of Coughs and sneezes. I know rishi sunak regrets some of the lockdowns but that is for political and financial reasons not health or science reasons.

Merseyside

As say I have seen no evidence. Seen plenty to say they save lives. Yes there is the bounce in cancer diagnosis but less suicides murders, drug overdoses, work accidents, road accidents not to mention obvious a lot less covid deaths. Masks obviously slow the spread of respiratory diseases its just common sense when you consider flow spreads of Coughs and sneezes. I know rishi sunak regrets some of the lockdowns but that is for political and financial reasons not health or science reasons."

Less suicides??? Iv lost more friends to suicide than to covid an i guarantee ill lose more due to the mental health explosion we are experiencing in this country at the minute an it'll get worse!! You havnt seen no evidence because your not looking and don't want too believe it was the wrong thing to do!

Merseyside

As say I have seen no evidence. Seen plenty to say they save lives. Yes there is the bounce in cancer diagnosis but less suicides murders, drug overdoses, work accidents, road accidents not to mention obvious a lot less covid deaths. Masks obviously slow the spread of respiratory diseases its just common sense when you consider flow spreads of Coughs and sneezes. I know rishi sunak regrets some of the lockdowns but that is for political and financial reasons not health or science reasons."

I could pick holes in lots of your statement but would there be any point?? And mentioning Sunak?? Wow. :-//

Bellingham

It's laughable to claim the vaccine worked given infection rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed were the same. What other vaccine in history has never stopped people getting the disease lol. "

I never had that shit injected into me and im still here. Fit and well

Reading

I never had that shit injected into me and im still here. Fit and well "

Ah, bless

It's easier to fool someone than try convince them they have been fooled..........anyone who still believes the narrative now this far on has been jabbed a few year ago.......and will continue to be jabbed no end regardless of how many boosteres are needed.......the jabbed will still take all boosteres offed regardless of whether they are needed or not.......this is a cult we are not in and this cult thing we will never understand because we are not in it.......you have to be init to believe in it to be part of it to be correct in your opinion to know you have done the right thing to join the cult.......to want to go get the next booster cos those in the cult will have that next booster regardless?

merseyside

"It's easier to fool someone than try convince them they have been fooled..........anyone who still believes the narrative now this far on has been jabbed a few year ago.......and will continue to be jabbed no end regardless of how many boosteres are needed.......the jabbed will still take all boosteres offed regardless of whether they are needed or not.......this is a cult we are not in and this cult thing we will never understand because we are not in it.......you have to be init to believe in it to be part of it to be correct in your opinion to know you have done the right thing to join the cult.......to want to go get the next booster cos those in the cult will have that next booster regardless?"

I believe you maybe correct.

There is one cult for having a booster, another cult for not having the booster.

There's one cult for going on holiday to the same place every year and another cult for trying somewhere new.

There's one cult for staying healthy and looking after their bodies and another cult for letting themselves go.

See a bit of a trend here, it's called choice and different opinions.

Maybe you should applaud and cherish life's differences rather than be disdainful, that just makes you bitter and twisted.

Give it a whirl.

Next time you see a post you don't like or agree with, say something like "don't totally agree with the sentiments but happy for you to do what you think is best, good luck to you".

It will make you a better man and maybe have more chance in ladies noticing you are a fair minded and aware of others feelings and likes, which may transfer to the bedroom.

Just a thought.

Be happy.

sherborne

EU + US injuries from the covid vaccines are 6+ million. With tens of thousands of deaths. All for a vaccine which admittedly doesn't even stop you getting the disease.

Look up the 5 year survival rate for people with myocarditis. There are probably a whole generation of young people that will be dead in 5 years from this tragedy.

Durham

"EU + US injuries from the covid vaccines are 6+ million. With tens of thousands of deaths. All for a vaccine which admittedly doesn't even stop you getting the disease.

Look up the 5 year survival rate for people with myocarditis. There are probably a whole generation of young people that will be dead in 5 years from this tragedy."

Any actual evidence for this. And no a man in his underpants on YouTube doesn't count.

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Unfortunately our ward has again had an awful week with Covid patients.

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ??

sherborne

Sure, go to the NHS website and see that it lists myocarditis as a known side effect from the covid shots. Then google the 5 year survival rate. Hint, it's 50%. After 1 year 20% will die.

york

"Unfortunately our ward has again had an awful week with Covid patients.

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? "

the figures don’t back up what your saying as 91 % of covid deaths in 2022 are triple vaxed

york

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? "

its simply not true what you are saying

Durham

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? the figures don’t back up what your saying as 91 % of covid deaths in 2022 are triple vaxed"

Can't find anything like the figures you are talking about. Last figures I saw it was 60% vaccinated, not triple vaccinated had at least one vaccine and 40% unvaccinated. When you consider less than 6% of the population over 12 haven't had any vaccination at all and if you consider than the vulnerable portion of the population vaccine take up is virtually 100%. All things being equal you expect the % of covid deaths of unvaccinated people to be around 1 or 2%.

york

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? the figures don’t back up what your saying as 91 % of covid deaths in 2022 are triple vaxed

Can't find anything like the figures you are talking about. Last figures I saw it was 60% vaccinated, not triple vaccinated had at least one vaccine and 40% unvaccinated. When you consider less than 6% of the population over 12 haven't had any vaccination at all and if you consider than the vulnerable portion of the population vaccine take up is virtually 100%. All things being equal you expect the % of covid deaths of unvaccinated people to be around 1 or 2%."

you always say I can’t find the figures when they easily accessible and the quote about 9 out of 10 unvaxed dying of covid is a ridiculous statement . Let’s face it all the evidence suggests vaxed or unvaxed makes no difference . People on their 5th jab in 2 years and they still think it’s effective . People will be wanting restrictions back next

Durham

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? the figures don’t back up what your saying as 91 % of covid deaths in 2022 are triple vaxed

Can't find anything like the figures you are talking about. Last figures I saw it was 60% vaccinated, not triple vaccinated had at least one vaccine and 40% unvaccinated. When you consider less than 6% of the population over 12 haven't had any vaccination at all and if you consider than the vulnerable portion of the population vaccine take up is virtually 100%. All things being equal you expect the % of covid deaths of unvaccinated people to be around 1 or 2%.you always say I can’t find the figures when they easily accessible and the quote about 9 out of 10 unvaxed dying of covid is a ridiculous statement . Let’s face it all the evidence suggests vaxed or unvaxed makes no difference . People on their 5th jab in 2 years and they still think it’s effective . People will be wanting restrictions back next "

Found the latest ONS figures the figures I gave in my previous post were broadly correct, no idea where you are getting the 91% figure from. You are not understanding statistics even if you figure was right then it still shows the vaccines are working. If I use stats like your i could say 99% of covid deaths 2020 were unvaccinated

york

Can't find anything like the figures you are talking about. Last figures I saw it was 60% vaccinated, not triple vaccinated had at least one vaccine and 40% unvaccinated. When you consider less than 6% of the population over 12 haven't had any vaccination at all and if you consider than the vulnerable portion of the population vaccine take up is virtually 100%. All things being equal you expect the % of covid deaths of unvaccinated people to be around 1 or 2%.you always say I can’t find the figures when they easily accessible and the quote about 9 out of 10 unvaxed dying of covid is a ridiculous statement . Let’s face it all the evidence suggests vaxed or unvaxed makes no difference . People on their 5th jab in 2 years and they still think it’s effective . People will be wanting restrictions back next

Found the latest ONS figures the figures I gave in my previous post were broadly correct, no idea where you are getting the 91% figure from. You are not understanding statistics even if you figure was right then it still shows the vaccines are working. If I use stats like your i could say 99% of covid deaths 2020 were unvaccinated"

no you couldn’t at all and the ins dosnt back up what you’re saying . The is obviously ineffective and how do you explain the how ammmout if deaths non covid in the 15 to 59 year old age groups . Covid and the vaccines has been the biggest con ever seen

merseyside

"Sure, go to the NHS website and see that it lists myocarditis as a known side effect from the covid shots. Then google the 5 year survival rate. Hint, it's 50%. After 1 year 20% will die."

So, are you saying any patient suffering from myocarditis has a 50% survival rate within 5 years.

Is this in all age groups.

Is this the same rate for myocarditis patients who have not been vaccinated.

That would be fairly easy to ascertain using historical figures.

Are patients already suffering this disease ok to have a jab or are you saying fit and healthy people who have the jab will develop this disease.

Also, do you take into account other co-morbidities either for patients who have this disease or, according to you, have a high chance of developing post vaccine.

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? its simply not true what you are saying "

Lol

Well it's a fact on out ward on last nights shift !

I came off a night shift last night and 9 out of 10 on our ward were unvaccinated still !

4 of them in their 40s.....

york

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? its simply not true what you are saying

Lol

Well it's a fact on out ward on last nights shift !

I came off a night shift last night and 9 out of 10 on our ward were unvaccinated still !

4 of them in their 40s.....what you’re saying does not ring true 10 people dying of any cause within 28 days of a positive test dying in one night come on

"

merseyside

Can't find anything like the figures you are talking about. Last figures I saw it was 60% vaccinated, not triple vaccinated had at least one vaccine and 40% unvaccinated. When you consider less than 6% of the population over 12 haven't had any vaccination at all and if you consider than the vulnerable portion of the population vaccine take up is virtually 100%. All things being equal you expect the % of covid deaths of unvaccinated people to be around 1 or 2%.you always say I can’t find the figures when they easily accessible and the quote about 9 out of 10 unvaxed dying of covid is a ridiculous statement . Let’s face it all the evidence suggests vaxed or unvaxed makes no difference . People on their 5th jab in 2 years and they still think it’s effective . People will be wanting restrictions back next

Found the latest ONS figures the figures I gave in my previous post were broadly correct, no idea where you are getting the 91% figure from. You are not understanding statistics even if you figure was right then it still shows the vaccines are working. If I use stats like your i could say 99% of covid deaths 2020 were unvaccinatedno you couldn’t at all and the ins dosnt back up what you’re saying . The is obviously ineffective and how do you explain the how ammmout if deaths non covid in the 15 to 59 year old age groups . Covid and the vaccines has been the biggest con ever seen "

Are you saying all vaccines have been a con or, in your opinion, just the various Covid vaccines.

Can I ask what you think the outcome of Covid virus had been if no vaccine was introduced.

york

Found the latest ONS figures the figures I gave in my previous post were broadly correct, no idea where you are getting the 91% figure from. You are not understanding statistics even if you figure was right then it still shows the vaccines are working. If I use stats like your i could say 99% of covid deaths 2020 were unvaccinatedno you couldn’t at all and the ins dosnt back up what you’re saying . The is obviously ineffective and how do you explain the how ammmout if deaths non covid in the 15 to 59 year old age groups . Covid and the vaccines has been the biggest con ever seen

Are you saying all vaccines have been a con or, in your opinion, just the various Covid vaccines.

Can I ask what you think the outcome of Covid virus had been if no vaccine was introduced.if covid vaccines had not been introduced the outcome would not have been much different it’s natural immunity in the community and it mutating to become less deadly . Covid was overblown from the start the majority of the restrictions were never discussed in pre pandemic planning and the vaccine has been over sold on how effective it is

"

Cookstown

"Turn off the news"

I tried it. The war in Ukraine is over.

I'm sure you'll get a medal.

Cookstown

Oh nearly forgot ...

Must go out and buy some petrol for £1.20 a litre later. The energy crisis wasn't real.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Turn off the news"
and don’t take the dodgy PCR or LFL tests and the scamdemic ends instantly

[Removed by poster at 05/10/22 06:09:50]

"Turn off the newsand don’t take the dodgy PCR or LFL tests and the scamdemic ends instantly "
I just use the none dodgy ones... and I do wish it had been a scam. As I'd not have lost people I care about then.....

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were."

I agree with the OP.

You're right of course, we don't fuss about flu or measles and you know why ?

Most of the vulnerable people have been VACCINATED against flu and measles

What's that other disease ? Foot in mouth or something lol "

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

I LOVE these type of threads...

Basically a list of people who I can block for their idiotic ideas,,,,

All just here in one place

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated to see so much illness caused by ignorance and false Internet theories is heartbreaking ?? the figures don’t back up what your saying as 91 % of covid deaths in 2022 are triple vaxed"

Please give the air ice for that stat.

I bet you can’t

york

"I LOVE these type of threads...

All just here in one place "

yes because you would want to hear a different point of view about it . After the last two years you still can believe all the tripe the government peddles about covid

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"I LOVE these type of threads...

All just here in one place yes because you would want to hear a different point of view about it . After the last two years you still can believe all the tripe the government peddles about covid "

Sorry? Who is this

By *iscreetFun43 100Man  over a year ago

Derry Donegal

[Removed by poster at 06/10/22 08:50:53]

Cookstown

"

9 out of 10 are unvaccinated "

What is the point telling outright lies when all it does is make you appear to be absolutely clueless ?

Are you really hoping someone might actually believe you ha ha ha

Cookstown

Apologies for not reading it s me that's completely clueless for misinterpreted post.

Hangs head in shame

york

No.

the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested

york

"Turn off the newsand don’t take the dodgy PCR or LFL tests and the scamdemic ends instantly I just use the none dodgy ones... and I do wish it had been a scam. As I'd not have lost people I care about then..... the pandemic is over if there ever was one

"

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested "

True, but the most important thing was consistency in methodology, so that trends could be tracked successfully, identifying peaks etc

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested "

and add to that the PCR scamdemic and you soon see what a complete hoax it is; the scamdemic did harm all right ; created a backlog of cases that are in need of medical help because of the ‘covid only’ policy ; and it has destroyed the economy with mad policies like paying perfectly healthy people to stay at home and not go to work. The damage is done now and the economy is ruined because of the scamdemic

Manchester (she/her)

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested and add to that the PCR scamdemic and you soon see what a complete hoax it is; the scamdemic did harm all right ; created a backlog of cases that are in need of medical help because of the ‘covid only’ policy ; and it has destroyed the economy with mad policies like paying perfectly healthy people to stay at home and not go to work. The damage is done now and the economy is ruined because of the scamdemic "

merseyside

Found the latest ONS figures the figures I gave in my previous post were broadly correct, no idea where you are getting the 91% figure from. You are not understanding statistics even if you figure was right then it still shows the vaccines are working. If I use stats like your i could say 99% of covid deaths 2020 were unvaccinatedno you couldn’t at all and the ins dosnt back up what you’re saying . The is obviously ineffective and how do you explain the how ammmout if deaths non covid in the 15 to 59 year old age groups . Covid and the vaccines has been the biggest con ever seen

Can I ask what you think the outcome of Covid virus had been if no vaccine was introduced.if covid vaccines had not been introduced the outcome would not have been much different it’s natural immunity in the community and it mutating to become less deadly . Covid was overblown from the start the majority of the restrictions were never discussed in pre pandemic planning and the vaccine has been over sold on how effective it is

"

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Worked front line right through and it's been the most challenging time in all my career.

Stay healthy.

Thanks so much for your response.

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now? studys show lockdowns are pointless and cost more life’s than they save masks in non clinical setting make hardly any difference and all these ridiculous restrictions did was drag it out longer "

What studies? You’re talking bollocks.

We have some real medical experts on here with this topic being in nhs all my working life I know very little about covid lol

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Had covid turned out to be a bigger killer (even double the death rate would still be considered relatively small by you) but no precautions had been take, where do you think we would be now? studys show lockdowns are pointless and cost more life’s than they save masks in non clinical setting make hardly any difference and all these ridiculous restrictions did was drag it out longer

What studies? You’re talking bollocks. "

The studies ignoramus's don't read they were all in the papers lockdown saved an estimated 0.2%

But destroyed an economy, sent a nations mental health plummeting, lead to thousands of cancer patients, stroke victims, heart attack victims dying face nappies didn't do shit and never have proven by a Denmark study

Bellingham

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested and add to that the PCR scamdemic and you soon see what a complete hoax it is; the scamdemic did harm all right ; created a backlog of cases that are in need of medical help because of the ‘covid only’ policy ; and it has destroyed the economy with mad policies like paying perfectly healthy people to stay at home and not go to work. The damage is done now and the economy is ruined because of the scamdemic "

My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Tell your daughter to take moringa powder daily 3L of water daily and vitamins should start to feel better / see improvements after the first couple of days"

Then tell her mum not to take medical advice from a forum on a swinger's site.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed. "

...How come he wasn't given the 2WW appointment for anyone suspected of having cancer?

Bellingham

"My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed.

...How come he wasn't given the 2WW appointment for anyone suspected of having cancer?"

He was told his case wasn't important enough.

By *ontrosebicoupMan  over a year ago

MONTROSE

Bigger threat to the world is what's going on overseas

york

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested and add to that the PCR scamdemic and you soon see what a complete hoax it is; the scamdemic did harm all right ; created a backlog of cases that are in need of medical help because of the ‘covid only’ policy ; and it has destroyed the economy with mad policies like paying perfectly healthy people to stay at home and not go to work. The damage is done now and the economy is ruined because of the scamdemic

My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed. "

there’s excess deaths now non covid and no one seems bothered and in covid no one mentioned the excess people dying at home

"My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed.

...How come he wasn't given the 2WW appointment for anyone suspected of having cancer?"

that was what I thought. My middle daughter had a mole that she was worried about, she went from first call.. to having it removed in 5 weeks and that was in the middle of covid restrictions.. sad that your uncle didn't get that.

uk

No.

The result is a highly infectious disease that killed and therefore numbers of dead were predicted to be significant...and they were.the mortality was not accurate for a number of reasons like the way covid deaths were recorded and the way rules changes in recording deaths and at tge beggining covid was mentioned on the death certificate of people who’d never been tested and add to that the PCR scamdemic and you soon see what a complete hoax it is; the scamdemic did harm all right ; created a backlog of cases that are in need of medical help because of the ‘covid only’ policy ; and it has destroyed the economy with mad policies like paying perfectly healthy people to stay at home and not go to work. The damage is done now and the economy is ruined because of the scamdemic

My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed. there’s excess deaths now non covid and no one seems bothered and in covid no one mentioned the excess people dying at home "

You mean the excess deaths over the summer that were as a result of the heatwave?

york

No.

My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed. there’s excess deaths now non covid and no one seems bothered and in covid no one mentioned the excess people dying at home

You mean the excess deaths over the summer that were as a result of the heatwave?"

no proof they were becuse of the heat wave and if that was so you’d expect the older age groups to be effected try having a look at the age groups effected and it’s not just here it’s happening

uk

No.

My uncle just died of cancer which could have been stopped but was missed because he was told his case wasn't important because it wasn't covid related. He had minor skin cancer and it spread to his brain and tissues and he died in agony. All because of 2 years of bullshit about Covid. NHS murdered him. Hes another one they killed. there’s excess deaths now non covid and no one seems bothered and in covid no one mentioned the excess people dying at home

You mean the excess deaths over the summer that were as a result of the heatwave? no proof they were becuse of the heat wave and if that was so you’d expect the older age groups to be effected try having a look at the age groups effected and it’s not just here it’s happening "

Heatwaves cause deaths. No proof required for that fact.

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

A (somewhat shortened) extract from Potential Risks and Unknown Effects of mRNA Vaccines on Population Health, International Journal of Coronaviruses, peer reviewed:

"The biggest flaw is use of symptoms to determine side effects - refuted by overwhelming post-1980 studies, which have consistently found that drugs, chemicals, heavy metals, natural compounds, etc. can damage cells and tissues without causing any symptoms.

These findings cast serious doubt on the utility of clinical data to preclude side effects.

To show the flaws in the research model for studying latent effects, review personal injury case reports for asbestos, Dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane (DDT), Diethylstilbestrol (DES), lead paints, and prescription drugs.

Lead has hurt humans for the longest time - key element in lead utensils, still popularly used in some nations in 1970s. In 1786!, Benjamin Franklin wrote a letter warning a friend about the hazards of lead and lead paint, which he considered well-established. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission banned lead paint in 1977! in residential properties and public buildings, along with toys and furniture.

Asbestos was known to have adverse health effects in 1899, first documented death related to it in 1906, but EPA made its attempt to ban asbestos in 1991! A century to dispel doubts in its harmful effects.

DDT, the first synthetic insecticide in the 1940s, disused after 1971. Widely used for more than three decades.

The Orange Agent (herbicides) discovered in 1943 and used 1962-1971 in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Even in 2006, studies still lacked consensus on the adverse health effects. Update published in 2016 by National Academy of Medicine: it is associated with soft tissue sarcoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Hodgkin disease, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (including hairy cell leukemia) and other chronic B-cell leukemias. The Orange Agent controversy lasted seven decades.

DES introduced for medical use in 1939. The move was like speed of light for a drug. In 2011, it was linked to infertility, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, preeclampsia, preterm birth, stillbirth, infant death, menopause prior to age, breast cancer, cervical cancer, and vaginal cancer. DES controversy lasted seven decades before its severe adverse effects were finally determined.

DES mimics a female hormone and there is no plausible mechanism to predict its severe adverse impacts: a few DES pills could ruin a female user, her daughter and the babies of the daughter.

Roundup (with an active compound of Glyphosate) developed and patented in the 1970s, marketed from 1973. Despite the careful review by multiple agencies of nearly 800 research articles conducted in four decades, it escaped early detection of its carcinogenic effect. As of October 30, 2019, there were over 42,000 plaintiffs who sued for the cancer caused by glyphosate herbicides.

The inability to determine latent product/drug harmful effects is not exceptional but repeating reality. There are a large number of FDA-approved drugs that have been removed for subsequently discovered side effects.

The inability to find latent side effects is due to the extreme complexity of the human body. Latent side effects are concealed by the massive organ reserves and thus symptom-based research models are unworkable.

A healthy person only needs 30-40% of maximum functional capacity to feel well but a drug, vaccine or treatment could consume organ functional reserves without causing any symptoms.

Moreover, functions of each of vital organs are controlled and influenced by a large number of lifestyle factors. Thus, experiment-based research models lack required accuracy for resolving the contribution of any weak or slowly-delivering effect of a factor from other interference factors.

Chronic injuries nearly always develop very slowly, it would be impossible to find culprit drugs, chemicals or treatments due to limited trial duration.

The dispute in cancer risks, for example, is thus meaningless until fundamental flaws are fully addressed.

Considering all of the reasons stated above, true risks of mRNA vaccines cannot be based on clinical trial data and nor findings of experiment-based research data."

So we have no long term data (10 years +) for the Covid mRNA vaccines yet but there are a huge number of people quite happy to take these, followed up by booster after booster; and encouraging their loved ones and friends to do the same, whether in full health or vulnerable.

As I've said before - I do wish all of you good health in the future!

york

No.

You mean the excess deaths over the summer that were as a result of the heatwave? no proof they were becuse of the heat wave and if that was so you’d expect the older age groups to be effected try having a look at the age groups effected and it’s not just here it’s happening

Heatwaves cause deaths. No proof required for that fact."

but these excess deaths are not been caused by the heatwave and we only really had 2 weeks of excess heat and we had excess deaths before the excess heat

uk

"

Heatwaves cause deaths. No proof required for that fact.but these excess deaths are not been caused by the heatwave and we only really had 2 weeks of excess heat and we had excess deaths before the excess heat "

"From 17 to 20 July, when temperatures were at their highest, there were an estimated 1,012 excess deaths in those aged over 65."

"The heat-period in the summer of 2022 with the highest excess mortality overall was from 8 to 17 August, which saw an estimated 1,458 excess deaths (excluding COVID-19) in those over the age of 65."

Regardless, the excess deaths are primarily heart and circulation related. Studies have shown that after covid,

cardiovascular risks are elevated for months after infection.

So, it's plausible that the excess deaths can be attributed to those who have had their body damaged by infection.

Currently Faraway

I can’t be the only one who has thought this: we seem to be locked in a never-ending, stupid debate about vaccine?no vaccine. Covid good?covid bad. To me it all seems like a stupid, false binary. Forget about the vaccines. I mean if you are severely infected with covid and you have not been vaccinated, would you refuse even the anti-viral p i l l s that are now on offer? Even if you had to be intubated with oxygen?

Manchester (she/her)

"I can’t be the only one who has thought this: we seem to be locked in a never-ending, stupid debate about vaccine?no vaccine. Covid good?covid bad. To me it all seems like a stupid, false binary. Forget about the vaccines. I mean if you are severely infected with covid and you have not been vaccinated, would you refuse even the anti-viral p i l l s that are now on offer? Even if you had to be intubated with oxygen? "

Well, the new variants now have substantial antiviral resistance, so *shrug*

Currently Faraway

"I can’t be the only one who has thought this: we seem to be locked in a never-ending, stupid debate about vaccine?no vaccine. Covid good?covid bad. To me it all seems like a stupid, false binary. Forget about the vaccines. I mean if you are severely infected with covid and you have not been vaccinated, would you refuse even the anti-viral p i l l s that are now on offer? Even if you had to be intubated with oxygen?

Well, the new variants now have substantial antiviral resistance, so *shrug*"

Quite possibly, I haven’t been following to be honest; but say, I am a lab technician and I can clearly see covid under the super mega powerful microscope and it’s clearly a different shape and size to the flu and different to the common cold virus and I take photos of the microscope and show them. What more does it take to make people realise that it’s not the same as flu or the common cold? It’s an entirely different pathogen that has fucked us up and we have to find “a” bloody way to make it go away or at least make it weak enough so that we can get on with our lives??

Manchester (she/her)

"I can’t be the only one who has thought this: we seem to be locked in a never-ending, stupid debate about vaccine?no vaccine. Covid good?covid bad. To me it all seems like a stupid, false binary. Forget about the vaccines. I mean if you are severely infected with covid and you have not been vaccinated, would you refuse even the anti-viral p i l l s that are now on offer? Even if you had to be intubated with oxygen?

Quite possibly, I haven’t been following to be honest; but say, I am a lab technician and I can clearly see covid under the super mega powerful microscope and it’s clearly a different shape and size to the flu and different to the common cold virus and I take photos of the microscope and show them. What more does it take to make people realise that it’s not the same as flu or the common cold? It’s an entirely different pathogen that has fucked us up and we have to find “a” bloody way to make it go away or at least make it weak enough so that we can get on with our lives??"

To me the cold and flu stuff is just lazy meaningless rhetoric. It's not meant to have any relationship to reality.

I'm much more interested in solutions. If not for anyone else, then myself. At the moment all I can do is FFP3. So I do.

Currently Faraway

Quite possibly, I haven’t been following to be honest; but say, I am a lab technician and I can clearly see covid under the super mega powerful microscope and it’s clearly a different shape and size to the flu and different to the common cold virus and I take photos of the microscope and show them. What more does it take to make people realise that it’s not the same as flu or the common cold? It’s an entirely different pathogen that has fucked us up and we have to find “a” bloody way to make it go away or at least make it weak enough so that we can get on with our lives??

To me the cold and flu stuff is just lazy meaningless rhetoric. It's not meant to have any relationship to reality.

I'm much more interested in solutions. If not for anyone else, then myself. At the moment all I can do is FFP3. So I do."

Have you been left with any remnants of it? Like fatigue etc? I remember you had it in the early stages of the pandemic. Even though my symptoms were like a mild cold I could sense through my body’s reactions that it wasn’t a common cold. E.g, I had no massively runny nose and eyes but my taste and smell were almost gone for a couple of days. With a common cold I would never entirely lose taste or smell but I would suffer from runny nose and eyes for at least 2 days.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm much more interested in solutions. If not for anyone else, then myself. At the moment all I can do is FFP3. So I do.

Have you been left with any remnants of it? Like fatigue etc? I remember you had it in the early stages of the pandemic. Even though my symptoms were like a mild cold I could sense through my body’s reactions that it wasn’t a common cold. E.g, I had no massively runny nose and eyes but my taste and smell were almost gone for a couple of days. With a common cold I would never entirely lose taste or smell but I would suffer from runny nose and eyes for at least 2 days. "

Oddly I had a negative antibody test between my illness and my first vaccination - so maybe I didn't have it? Whatever I did have, it took months to return to normal, but I'm completely back to normal now, whatever it was.

The symptom set definitely is very different to a regular cold - and the blood results some have had afterwards are potentially quite concerning.

york

"

Heatwaves cause deaths. No proof required for that fact.but these excess deaths are not been caused by the heatwave and we only really had 2 weeks of excess heat and we had excess deaths before the excess heat

"From 17 to 20 July, when temperatures were at their highest, there were an estimated 1,012 excess deaths in those aged over 65."

"The heat-period in the summer of 2022 with the highest excess mortality overall was from 8 to 17 August, which saw an estimated 1,458 excess deaths (excluding COVID-19) in those over the age of 65."

Regardless, the excess deaths are primarily heart and circulation related. Studies have shown that after covid,

So, it's plausible that the excess deaths can be attributed to those who have had their body damaged by infection.what about death in other younger age groups and to blame non covid deaths on covid is ridiculous

"

uk

"

Heatwaves cause deaths. No proof required for that fact.but these excess deaths are not been caused by the heatwave and we only really had 2 weeks of excess heat and we had excess deaths before the excess heat

So, it's plausible that the excess deaths can be attributed to those who have had their body damaged by infection.what about death in other younger age groups and to blame non covid deaths on covid is ridiculous

"

How on earth is blaming non-covid deaths (by the 28 day definition) on prior covid infection ridiculous?

If I dropped down dead tomorrow for no obvious reason I have no doubt that someone like you would claim it's because I am triple jabbed...

When science is showing that many people post covid of ALL ages can suffer from cardiovascular issues it really isn't surprising that these increase the risk of death weeks / months after infection.

Of course, you probably don't do science...so deny that this is remotely possible...

york

"

How on earth is blaming non-covid deaths (by the 28 day definition) on prior covid infection ridiculous?

If I dropped down dead tomorrow for no obvious reason I have no doubt that someone like you would claim it's because I am triple jabbed...

When science is showing that many people post covid of ALL ages can suffer from cardiovascular issues it really isn't surprising that these increase the risk of death weeks / months after infection.

Of course, you probably don't do science...so deny that this is remotely possible..."

remotely possible and very unlikely that these above average deaths now are caused by covid and the 28 day thing is a different thing altogether

uk

"

Of course, you probably don't do science...so deny that this is remotely possible...remotely possible and very unlikely that these above average deaths now are caused by covid and the 28 day thing is a different thing altogether "

Given covid has been so prevalent for nearly 3 years and it's known to cause long term cardiovascular problems, how on earth can't you accept the fact that there are people walking around now who are way more at risk of dying from cardiovascular related conditions than they would otherwise have been.

You don't do Science.

You don't do Maths.

york

"

Of course, you probably don't do science...so deny that this is remotely possible...remotely possible and very unlikely that these above average deaths now are caused by covid and the 28 day thing is a different thing altogether

Given covid has been so prevalent for nearly 3 years and it's known to cause long term cardiovascular problems, how on earth can't you accept the fact that there are people walking around now who are way more at risk of dying from cardiovascular related conditions than they would otherwise have been.

You don't do Science.

You don't do Maths."

there is no proof at all these higher death rate is anything to do with covid and if there were links they’d be shouting it from the rooftops the way covid narratives been overblown and I’ve never blamed the so called vax or lockdown but as the media are reluctant to talk about it maybe the vax and the ridiculous lockdowns might have something to do with it

"

Of course, you probably don't do science...so deny that this is remotely possible...remotely possible and very unlikely that these above average deaths now are caused by covid and the 28 day thing is a different thing altogether

You don't do Science.

You don't do Maths.there is no proof at all these higher death rate is anything to do with covid and if there were links they’d be shouting it from the rooftops the way covid narratives been overblown and I’ve never blamed the so called vax or lockdown but as the media are reluctant to talk about it maybe the vax and the ridiculous lockdowns might have something to do with it "

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(22)00349-2/fulltext

There makes an interesting read ... definitely showa that the risks after having covid of developing a heart problem is an issue.....

and I agree the lockdowns were ridiculous as they were very wishy washy. What we should have had was strict ones like in Australia and closed our borders etc properly.

Manchester (she/her)

I think at this point we're well into fuck around and find out.

What will be, will be. If we're vaccinated and it's all genocidal doom, it's too late. Those who aren't vaccinated will find out if there are harms to that. Those who continue to mitigate will find out if we're trashing our immune systems by not getting sick.

I'll fuck around my way, you fuck around yours. We'll find out.

"I think at this point we're well into fuck around and find out.

What will be, will be. If we're vaccinated and it's all genocidal doom, it's too late. Those who aren't vaccinated will find out if there are harms to that. Those who continue to mitigate will find out if we're trashing our immune systems by not getting sick.

I'll fuck around my way, you fuck around yours. We'll find out."

Very well said x

uk

"

You don't do Science.

You don't do Maths.there is no proof at all these higher death rate is anything to do with covid and if there were links they’d be shouting it from the rooftops the way covid narratives been overblown and I’ve never blamed the so called vax or lockdown but as the media are reluctant to talk about it maybe the vax and the ridiculous lockdowns might have something to do with it "

"shouting it from the rooftops"....

oh dear...as I said, you don't do science.

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

My God the ignorance among the vaccinated is what’s unbelievable !!!

Go and do some research, it’s all there to be seen in the ONS.

When you mention “all those that died” they represent a tiny pond in a humongous Ocean COVID 19 has a death rate (allegedly due to the reporting of death as such) of 0.007% of the WORLD population, granted that is a big number when it’s 0.007% of 7.9 Billion people.

If Boris, Whitty and Hancock had started telling you from the start that 0.0000064% of our country has tested positive today and 0.000000003% had died instead of 764 infections and 112 deaths would anybody have taken it quite so seriously ?

No, I doubt they would. There are 2 ways the figures can be reported Representative Risk, and Absolute Risk, both are obtained by using the same equation with the result being interpreted in 2 ways. One way gives you a result that looks quite bad, whereas the other not so bad. You’ve all seen this method whenever you’ve been quoted an APR, remember this, you now only see the representative APR advertised, correct?

The MHRA many years ago decided that there was only 1 way that these types of figures should be reported and that is with ABSOLUTE RISK.

Representative risk was deemed to be unethical as in all cases it gave the impression that the situation was far worse that it ABSOLUTELY was.

The reporting of COVID figures in the daily bulletins were REPRESENTATIVE RISK !

That was for the sole intention to Instill fear and drive vaccination rates.

1% of the population will naturally die each year, that has been the accepted rate for many many years.

What you don’t do is “vaccinate” an entire WORLD population because 0.007% will have a bad outcome, no one would buy it.

What you do is tell them it’s 5.5M simple.

Another analogy may be the lottery, with the same odds you have more chance of winning it than dying from COVID. I’m sure you’ll point out that generally only 1 wins the lottery, or it’s a rollover, but then again 90% of 67M people don’t buy a ticket twice a week.

90% have been jabbed up to 4 times now and guess what the numbers are on the rise again.

How does that work then?

I’m unjabbed, extremely vulnerable and in fact replying to this post from my bed in the Oncology Ward in the Churchill Hospital and it will not be COVID that finally kills me because the odds are simply far too small.

For gods sake get just on with your lives.

Manchester (she/her)

"

For gods sake get just on with your lives. "

Who, at this stage, is not getting on with our lives?

If you mean stop talking about Covid, no thank you, I'll talk about what I like, particularly in a section of an internet forum dedicated to the topic.

If you mean stop mitigating against Covid, no thank you, I'll do what I like. If you mean mitigating like I'd mitigate for the flu - I've now found out that masks reduce the incidence of flu and am pleased to incorporate them into my life so I can be mindful of the health of others.

If you mean stop testing, no thank you.

If you mean stop getting vaccinated, no thank you.

If you mean that me talking about Covid means the rest of my life has no meaning, then OK, you're allowed to think what you like.

Personal choice, etc.

york

"

You don't do Science.

You don't do Maths.there is no proof at all these higher death rate is anything to do with covid and if there were links they’d be shouting it from the rooftops the way covid narratives been overblown and I’ve never blamed the so called vax or lockdown but as the media are reluctant to talk about it maybe the vax and the ridiculous lockdowns might have something to do with it

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(22)00349-2/fulltext

There makes an interesting read ... definitely showa that the risks after having covid of developing a heart problem is an issue.....

and I agree the lockdowns were ridiculous as they were very wishy washy. What we should have had was strict ones like in Australia and closed our borders etc properly. "

lockdowns were not needed and were never talked about in pre pandemic planning and didn’t save life’s and in reality cost life’s plunged people into poverty and lowered life expectancy. . A totally over the top response which many experts didn’t agree with

"Turn off the news"

I'm with you on that one x

york

"

If you mean stop talking about Covid, no thank you, I'll talk about what I like, particularly in a section of an internet forum dedicated to the topic.

If you mean stop mitigating against Covid, no thank you, I'll do what I like. If you mean mitigating like I'd mitigate for the flu - I've now found out that masks reduce the incidence of flu and am pleased to incorporate them into my life so I can be mindful of the health of others.

If you mean that me talking about Covid means the rest of my life has no meaning, then OK, you're allowed to think what you like.

Personal choice, etc."

yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one

Cookstown

"Turn off the news

I'm with you on that one x"

There's far more talk of COVID on FAB than on the news !!!

york

Not seen any reports that lockdowns cost lives. Seen plenty that say the opposite. I agree lockdowns are a pain the ass and economically are bad but is simply not true that they cost lives. In the beginning we had nothing else but lockdowns to reduce covid deaths. Mask do make a difference to the speed of spread how much that varies."

we had above average deaths at home during lockdowns and plenty of reports about lockdowns costing life’s and study’s saying they were pointless

"

Personal choice, etc.yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one "

see this is where I get a bit meh about it. It's personal choice but misinformation about masks not making a difference is wrong. They do... I did on one thread cite a study that actually cited about 15 other studies...which all showed how masks help prevent the spread...

.they don't only prevent the spread of covid either but colds... flu etc....

It's not the wearing or not wearing or the taking or not taking of the vaccines etc I have issue with... its the blatant spread of horse shit reasons why its pointless or worse

Manchester (she/her)

"

Personal choice, etc.yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one "

I don't and have never had any power to make anyone wear a mask.

Respect has two meanings. Accepting that someone has a right to exist and do things, and holding in high regard. I accept that people who are unvaccinated exist, and I accept that there are people who don't mask and don't believe that masks work. I also accept that people exist who believe the world is flat, and I have the same level of regard for such beliefs as I do for flat earthers.

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Personal choice, etc.yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one see this is where I get a bit meh about it. It's personal choice but misinformation about masks not making a difference is wrong. They do... I did on one thread cite a study that actually cited about 15 other studies...which all showed how masks help prevent the spread...

.they don't only prevent the spread of covid either but colds... flu etc....

It's not the wearing or not wearing or the taking or not taking of the vaccines etc I have issue with... its the blatant spread of horse shit reasons why its pointless or worse "

At the moment, given that pretty much no one is wearing a mask, it's pretty low on my priorities of utter horse shit. lol.

I'll just accept a pimple or two in exchange for not getting sick. others can do as they please.

york

"

Personal choice, etc.yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one

Respect has two meanings. Accepting that someone has a right to exist and do things, and holding in high regard. I accept that people who are unvaccinated exist, and I accept that there are people who don't mask and don't believe that masks work. I also accept that people exist who believe the world is flat, and I have the same level of regard for such beliefs as I do for flat earthers.

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so. "

but it’s fact masks don’t reduce the spread and how are unvaccinated people effecting you

Manchester (she/her)

"

Personal choice, etc.yes personal choice so respect people who don’t get vaxed and carry on how they did before and masks make little to no difference against virus in non clinical settings and the only reason they make a difference in a clinical settings is because of other procedures put in place . But if you’re want to wear one that you’re choice but don’t make other people wear one

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so. but it’s fact masks don’t reduce the spread and how are unvaccinated people effecting you "

You're welcome to believe as you choose.

I didn't say they do. I said I don't hold their beliefs in regard.

Durham

"

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so. but it’s fact masks don’t reduce the spread and how are unvaccinated people effecting you "

It definitely not a fact.

york

"

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so. but it’s fact masks don’t reduce the spread and how are unvaccinated people effecting you

It definitely not a fact."

but it is

Reading

Is it Panto season?

uk

"

We'll see how it all pans out in five years or so. but it’s fact masks don’t reduce the spread and how are unvaccinated people effecting you

It definitely not a fact.but it is "

Once again, you don't do science...

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Is it Panto season? "

It's behind you?

uk

"

It definitely not a fact.but it is "

Masks don't STOP spread but they do REDUCE spread. There you go...2 FACTS in one sentence...

Manchester (she/her)

"Is it Panto season?

It's behind you?"

Durham

"

It definitely not a fact.but it is

Once again, you don't do science..."

I actually do understand science.it is what I do for a living and have a degree masters and PhD in it. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Once again, you don't do science...

I actually do understand science.it is what I do for a living and have a degree masters and PhD in it. You really don't know what you are talking about."

I don't think Steve was talking to you. Formatting error in the reply

york

"

Masks don't STOP spread but they do REDUCE spread. There you go...2 FACTS in one sentence...they don’t reduce it that’s why Scotland and wales had higher infection rates than England when they had a mask mandate and England didn’t and states in the USA proved that too

"

"

Masks don't STOP spread but they do REDUCE spread. There you go...2 FACTS in one sentence...they don’t reduce it that’s why Scotland and wales had higher infection rates than England when they had a mask mandate and England didn’t and states in the USA proved that too

"

They do help stop spread when worn properly... the key being worn properly. Its very basic science that if you have something that stops droplets being exhaled into the air that it helps prevent spread. There have been some pretty big studies undertaken recently and all showed that masks reduced the spread

Reading

"Oh no it isn't"

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

""Oh no it isn't" "

"Oh yes it is"

Here and there

Regardless, this is what's coming unless people unite rather than allow themselves to be divided.

Google Johnny's cash and the smart money nightmare.

But it's a conspiracy, obviously

Manchester (she/her)

"Regardless, this is what's coming unless people unite rather than allow themselves to be divided.

"

I'll unite with people with whom I have a shared set of values and facts.

Uniting for the sake of uniting means diluting values and knowledge. No thank you.

Here and there

"Regardless, this is what's coming unless people unite rather than allow themselves to be divided.

Uniting for the sake of uniting means diluting values and knowledge. No thank you."

On the topic suggested above, I would presume that most people share the same opinion - that everyone wants to be able to choose how they spend their hard earned cash rather than how the government chooses or directs you to .

Manchester (she/her)

Uniting for the sake of uniting means diluting values and knowledge. No thank you.

On the topic suggested above, I would presume that most people share the same opinion - that everyone wants to be able to choose how they spend their hard earned cash rather than how the government chooses or directs you to .

"

Sorry, I didn't google the conspiracy theory. I'm not interested in the slightest.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Phone up a call centre and I'm sure they'll still blame the virus and not admit to woeful understaffing.

uk

"

I don't think Steve was talking to you. Formatting error in the reply"

Thanks for clarifying that for me!

uk

"

"

That is hilarious. Are you suggesting that the make infections worse?? There are plenty of reasons why Scotland and England have different peaks and troughs. School holidays being a major one. Also, we know that people mix more indoors when it's colder. Guess what...Scotland is colder than England.

You clearly pull your facts from conspiracy sites. You don't know what you are going on about and clearly can't hold an argument on your own.

You simply don't do science..

york

"

That is hilarious. Are you suggesting that the make infections worse?? There are plenty of reasons why Scotland and England have different peaks and troughs. School holidays being a major one. Also, we know that people mix more indoors when it's colder. Guess what...Scotland is colder than England.

You clearly pull your facts from conspiracy sites. You don't know what you are going on about and clearly can't hold an argument on your own.

You simply don't do science.."

wales aswell pus states in the USA and lockdowns mask wearing did nothing that’s obvious . You’ll say anything rather than admit the government narrative was overblown

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

You have to wonder though. As the time comes to start pushing the (immensely profitable for big pharma) vaccine onto people there's suddenly a huge leap in cases of Covid-19. Coincidence? Doubtful. But make up your own minds.

york

"

You simply don't do science.."

never said they make it worse just don’t make a difference and stop with the you don’t do science as you don’t do facts

"

never said they make it worse just don’t make a difference and stop with the you don’t do science as you don’t do facts "

You obviously do not do facts either.... as it does not take much to understand that masks reduce the spread of covid... I can not see how you can't grasp that fact... there has been a lot of studies recently as before covid the studies just weren't there..

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring.

Cookstown

"

never said they make it worse just don’t make a difference and stop with the you don’t do science as you don’t do facts

You obviously do not do facts either.... as it does not take much to understand that masks reduce the spread of covid... I can not see how you can't grasp that fact... there has been a lot of studies recently as before covid the studies just weren't there..

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring."

Correct, even putting a hand over your mouth helps !

"

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring.

Correct, even putting a hand over your mouth helps !"

which is why you were always taught as a child to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze

york

"

Correct, even putting a hand over your mouth helps ! which is why you were always taught as a child to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze "

covering you’re mouth is different from wearing a mask and masks do little to nothing at stopping virus . Even in operating theatres masks are not to stop virus but bacteria as the mitigate virus spread with other things like how fast the airs pumped through etc .

york

"

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring."

masks don’t stop the spread as has been proven by places that had mask mandates compared to places that don’t

"

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring.masks don’t stop the spread as has been proven by places that had mask mandates compared to places that don’t "

sorry but your very very wrong. I feel sorry for you

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"

Correct, even putting a hand over your mouth helps ! which is why you were always taught as a child to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze covering you’re mouth is different from wearing a mask and masks do little to nothing at stopping virus . Even in operating theatres masks are not to stop virus but bacteria as the mitigate virus spread with other things like how fast the airs pumped through etc . "

Just because masks in the operating theatre might be there stop bacteria doesn't mean they won't reduce the spread of viruses!

uk

"

You simply don't do science..never said they make it worse just don’t make a difference and stop with the you don’t do science as you don’t do facts "

Scotland had higher number of cases during the period when masks remained but ditched in England. Either there were other factors at play or masks increase the spread. Clearly not the 2nd and therefore , if the first, you can't state that they don't make a difference. Too many variables...

uk

"

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring.masks don’t stop the spread as has been proven by places that had mask mandates compared to places that don’t "

It has been proven that in some locations where masks have been worn that the transmission/ no of cases has been higher than locations without masks. Yes, it's a fact. Now, add some other facts into the equation and possible that the reasons are a bit more complex...

That's the science bit. But you don't do science.

Durham

"

Masks stop the spread because they limit the droplets.. even just a cloth mask made a difference. It is a fact that you keep ignoring.masks don’t stop the spread as has been proven by places that had mask mandates compared to places that don’t

It has been proven that in some locations where masks have been worn that the transmission/ no of cases has been higher than locations without masks. Yes, it's a fact. Now, add some other facts into the equation and possible that the reasons are a bit more complex...

That's the science bit. But you don't do science."

I think you misunderstanding science. You can only compare apples with apples. No area is the same and has lots and lots of different variables so can't just compare raw numbers. Masks reduce transmission by stopping or slowing down virus connected moisture particles. Even if particles escape the mask because they are slowed down so don't go as far and remain airborne for less time. Notice I never said masks stop transmission.