Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Take paracetamol an hour before you go and take it after for a day or two

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Getting my booster and flu together next week any advice "

Had that done in December and was fine but got covid for the first time 9 days later. This year I declined both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes don’t get them

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sit down , one in left arm , turn, one in right arm ,,, sorted

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Yes don’t get them "

Why not?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Yes don’t get them

Why not? "

Karen said ...

By *andsomellMan  over a year ago

Wembley

Had both yesterday flu on the left and covid booster on the right,no problem what so ever,I really don't know what all the miss information is about.

I had both of mine together last year and will be getting the same this year. Take some paracetamol an hour or so before, drink plenty fluids and take it easy for a couple of days if you’re anything like me - vaccinations always make me feel a b it “meh”

F (Mrs)

To be honest I'd say get them separate .. I felt rough after having them together

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I plan on getting them, but only if I can do so separarely.

By *ldtart61Woman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I would have them done separately. I am next week flu. Week after covid.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Yes don’t get them

Why not?

Karen said ..."

Ah of course. Had forgotten all about Karen.

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

I'd love to see the study where they tested whether it was safe to give a flu and covid shot at the same. Oh wait it doesn't exist. Drugs are tested like this. Vaccines are not. It's assumed if 1 shot is safe then 10 others must be fine. It's the same insane logic that fucked up kids in the 2000s. No one bothered to sit down and calculate how much mercury preservative (ethyl mercury) kids were getting in total from their shots. Well it turned out they were absolutely smashing the limits set by the epa. That's why they had an about turn and removed it from pediatric vaccines. But if you take a flu shot it still has mercury in it. About 25 micrograms per shot. This brain destroying chemical is only there so they can save a few pounds per shot as it stops bacterial contamination of multidose vials.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I'd love to see the study where they tested whether it was safe to give a flu and covid shot at the same. Oh wait it doesn't exist. Drugs are tested like this. Vaccines are not. It's assumed if 1 shot is safe then 10 others must be fine. It's the same insane logic that fucked up kids in the 2000s. No one bothered to sit down and calculate how much mercury preservative (ethyl mercury) kids were getting in total from their shots. Well it turned out they were absolutely smashing the limits set by the epa. That's why they had an about turn and removed it from pediatric vaccines. But if you take a flu shot it still has mercury in it. About 25 micrograms per shot. This brain destroying chemical is only there so they can save a few pounds per shot as it stops bacterial contamination of multidose vials."

For balance you are going to ingest much more mercury from a cigarette. There are also tiny traces of mercury in fish and sea food.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"I'd love to see the study where they tested whether it was safe to give a flu and covid shot at the same. Oh wait it doesn't exist. Drugs are tested like this. Vaccines are not. It's assumed if 1 shot is safe then 10 others must be fine. It's the same insane logic that fucked up kids in the 2000s. No one bothered to sit down and calculate how much mercury preservative (ethyl mercury) kids were getting in total from their shots. Well it turned out they were absolutely smashing the limits set by the epa. That's why they had an about turn and removed it from pediatric vaccines. But if you take a flu shot it still has mercury in it. About 25 micrograms per shot. This brain destroying chemical is only there so they can save a few pounds per shot as it stops bacterial contamination of multidose vials."

Ahh...the old 'Mercury' quote!

Tell me..do you put an equal amount of research into a paracetamol tablet?

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

1 paracetamol tablet is safe. Therefore it's safe to eat the whole bottle in 1 go. That is vaccine logic. They were breaking standards for maximum exposure levels for per kg of body mass. Are you going to claim this is fine?

hate to burst your bubble but there actually was a study on this.. they tested it last year. I know as I was asked to be part of the research but had already had my vaccine so could not . But they did test the effects of having both together.

As a child you often got multiple vaccine.. combining them is not new

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a pity that you don't touch credible professional journals, before you preach unsubstantiated stuff.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I plan on getting them, but only if I can do so separarely. "

Any medicine is only given with consent. If you want them with a delay, just 1 at a time that's what you consent to and get.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I think I’ll take the advice of medical professionals rather than a man on the internet called “_aussage”…

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I plan on getting them, but only if I can do so separarely.

Any medicine is only given with consent. If you want them with a delay, just 1 at a time that's what you consent to and get. "

Wise words, plus as an adult time off sick due to the mild side effects is a bad thing, time off from school was never a financial worry for the child.

So for me one at a time is easier on the immune system, well mine any way. Getting the jabs before a day off, is better than going in to work feeling rough.

By *ySweetLadyWoman  over a year ago

London

I had them together a few days ago.

Previously I had only had Pfizer with no effects whatsoever.

This time I just feel the injection points a bit swollen and painful. I am coping with no painkillers.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Had them together last year, with no problems, having my booster and flu jab on 9th October, this year

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Two pricks are better than one. Lol

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Lots I know who got both together ended up sick.

Peterborough

Free flu jabs from 15th October for 50+year olds, in England.

chelmsford

"Two pricks are better than one. Lol"

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 29/09/22 21:47:07]

By *ittlelad69Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Don’t have them together made a mate of mine really bad spent weeks in hospital

Peterborough

"Don’t have them together made a mate of mine really bad spent weeks in hospital "

the immune system has it's limits.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I won’t be having them both together. I didn’t feel great after the booster.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I had both together last year. No problem.

This year a week apart. But only because I wasn't invited to take the covid one untill after I'd had the flu jab.

Sore arm after flu jab ,but only for a day.

By *rmrsfilthbagsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’ve just had covid a week ago how long will I have to wait for the booster plus I’ve got the flu jab coming aswel.

But on the flip side I’ve had covid and it was like a really bad cold so why would I want a booster if a couple of paracetamols can sort it if you know what I mean ??

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

You should ideally wait 4 weeks from testing positive or when symptoms started whichever came first.

Getting a booster is to protect you and others. Should you get reinfected you could potentially pass it to someone that ends up hospitalised. If you have the booster it could prevent you being reinfected and infecting others. A lot of people are choosing not to have the booster so it’s your choice

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" A lot of people are choosing not to have the booster so it’s your choice "

I will be interested to see what the take up rate for the fourth is

"You should ideally wait 4 weeks from testing positive or when symptoms started whichever came first.

Getting a booster is to protect you and others. Should you get reinfected you could potentially pass it to someone that ends up hospitalised. If you have the booster it could prevent you being reinfected and infecting others. A lot of people are choosing not to have the booster so it’s your choice "

Is there a new booster out then?

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

"Getting my booster and flu together next week any advice

Had that done in December and was fine but got covid for the first time 9 days later. This year I declined both."

It's a tough one. Was trying to make up my mind as to getting another booster and tested positive myself. Luckily looks like a mild version but after experiencing what I did, I would definitely be scared if I hadn't gotten some form of a jab to begin with

By *astcoast2000Man  over a year ago

Newcastle County Down

"Yes don’t get them

Why not?

Karen said ..."

lol always a Karen

yeah think about what you're really doing and leave your cult NOW!

chelmsford

Hubby had his yesterday, slight sore arm, where he had the flu jab, apart from that, he's fine.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"You should ideally wait 4 weeks from testing positive or when symptoms started whichever came first.

Getting a booster is to protect you and others. Should you get reinfected you could potentially pass it to someone that ends up hospitalised. If you have the booster it could prevent you being reinfected and infecting others. A lot of people are choosing not to have the booster so it’s your choice

Is there a new booster out then? "

Yes this a new booster to hopefully give protection from the Omicron variant too. I haven’t had it yet as I’ve recently had Covid and I also wanted my flu and covid vaccinations separately. I had the flu vaccination last week and I’ll have the covid booster next week

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

not a good idea.

[Removed by poster at 05/10/22 10:19:37]

Taurus had the Moderna for the first time earlier this week and its the first time he's felt ill after it. He's basically got slight cold like symptoms and a sore arm. I've told him to be a brave little soldier and he'll get over it.

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

I'm having my Covid booster today. Had flu vaccination last week. Had them together last year, was still fine

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

had the rsv flu jab two days ago & had 6-8 hours of hell yesterday. Not sure if my body is different now after having covid during the summer but I've never reacted to any vaccine before.

I'm glad I'm not getting my covid vac for another few weeks

Ask for a medal

yeah think about what you're really doing and leave your cult NOW!"

what are you on about....

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Had both done on Thursday.

Sore arms, couple of paracetamol, all fine.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Had my third dose and flu shot within a week of each other last year. Sore arm, no big deal.

Manchester (she/her)

My booster yesterday I've had nothing but a sore arm, if that helps

Just got the seasonal flu jab declined the autumn booster.

yeah think about what you're really doing and leave your cult NOW!"

Lmaooooo

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

I had just the covid booster, just had a sore arm for two days. Getting my flu jab in a couple of weeks.

Red

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"I'd love to see the study where they tested whether it was safe to give a flu and covid shot at the same. Oh wait it doesn't exist. Drugs are tested like this. Vaccines are not. It's assumed if 1 shot is safe then 10 others must be fine. It's the same insane logic that fucked up kids in the 2000s. No one bothered to sit down and calculate how much mercury preservative (ethyl mercury) kids were getting in total from their shots. Well it turned out they were absolutely smashing the limits set by the epa. That's why they had an about turn and removed it from pediatric vaccines. But if you take a flu shot it still has mercury in it. About 25 micrograms per shot. This brain destroying chemical is only there so they can save a few pounds per shot as it stops bacterial contamination of multidose vials.

For balance you are going to ingest much more mercury from a cigarette. There are also tiny traces of mercury in fish and sea food."

Don't let the truth get in the way of a conspiracy theorist views lol

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Sore arms for two days too.

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

Had Pfizer 4th in left arm

and

Flu jab in right arm

Thursday 14th.

Zero symptoms or pain from either.

Flu jab was non active as I am under 65. ( not the live virus).

By *igBrianSWMan  over a year ago

Near WSM

Second time I’ve had a booster and flu vaccine at the same time. Last time I had them in separate arms and both ached like fuck for a while. This time I had both in my non-dominant arm.

No-one wants their wanking interrupted by science!

"I plan on getting them, but only if I can do so separarely.

Any medicine is only given with consent. If you want them with a delay, just 1 at a time that's what you consent to and get.

Wise words, plus as an adult time off sick due to the mild side effects is a bad thing, time off from school was never a financial worry for the child.

So for me one at a time is easier on the immune system, well mine any way. Getting the jabs before a day off, is better than going in to work feeling rough."

I had both at the same time and yep I felt groggy the following day but much better than the individual jab I have had previously

"I won’t be having them both together. I didn’t feel great after the booster. "

Yes... your profile pic does look swollen

By *aidbacklover2021Man  over a year ago

perth

I had both on Monday by Tuesday joints aching took ibuprofen and a hot whisky woke up great

Had mine two weeks ago covid knocked me sidewards but was ok after a day or two I had no to have it as I have cancer

By *enuine Gent 4 funMan  over a year ago

norwich

I had booster and flu at same time around 1pm that night I woke up aching every where struggled to sleep, come morning was fine and have been since

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Did this last week. I was mildly unwell that night, but otherwise fine.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Guildford 7th

Had mine last week only side effect a sore shoulder where covid went in for a couple of days

Flu no issues

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Just the flu jab for me. I have just had covid so I couldn’t have the booster.

My colleague had both yesterday and she is doing fine

By *ylon lover 47Man  over a year ago

Beccles

My advice would be to cancel your appointment.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I had them Wednesday, pretty much wiped me out for all of yesterday but I feel fine today other than a very sore shoulder

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

My advice would be to cancel your appointment."

And what medical or scientific qualifications do you have to feel you can offer that advice?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

My advice would be to cancel your appointment."

So, you know this man's medical history as I'm sure such an educated chap like yourself wouldn't dream of offering advice without taking a history.

I take it you are terrified of the virus as you've been on over 12 months and no verifications, maybe staying in is causing you to have delusional thoughts, or non at all.

By *had MichaelMichaelsMan  over a year ago

tobermore

Don't take the poison....

Got my flu jab next week. Had my 2nd covid booster ( 4th in total) last month. Had a sore arm.. my glands came up on the side I had the vaccine but fine apart from that.

Glad I did.. as covid is rife at work just now x

Manchester (she/her)

"Got my flu jab next week. Had my 2nd covid booster ( 4th in total) last month. Had a sore arm.. my glands came up on the side I had the vaccine but fine apart from that.

Glad I did.. as covid is rife at work just now x "

Be well x

Peterborough

Had my flu jab last week, I'll give it another week, as my immune system is like that.

I only had a sore arm and the roof of my mouth was a bit dry. But that's gone away now.

LFT neg today.

Peterborough

My advice would be to cancel your appointment.

So, you know this man's medical history as I'm sure such an educated chap like yourself wouldn't dream of offering advice without taking a history.

I take it you are terrified of the virus as you've been on over 12 months and no verifications, maybe staying in is causing you to have delusional thoughts, or non at all.

"

There are many reasons not to take the two together. I made that call for myself, because I know how my body reacts. Not paranoid, just pacing things.

Colds really hit me hard, to the point of needing steroids earlier this year.

Because I stopped wearing masks and squirting D10 Sumabac everywhere.

That job ended due to infinite wisdom of employers "Covid cleaners aren't needed here." Really?

Good stuff that D10

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

I am having Flu this week and COVID in two weeks. Nothing scientific but feel best to let things settle before second.

Might be completely wrong, but was OK last year and think immune system dealing one at a time us best.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We both had both injections last week, different arms and wouldn't have known any different. No side affects, no sore shoulders and we've never have covid either......famous last words?!

Had 4 covid jabs so far and been getting the flu jab for many years. Never had any problems with any of them including covid/flu at the same time last year and this year. But we all can react differently.

Peterborough

"I am having Flu this week and COVID in two weeks. Nothing scientific but feel best to let things settle before second.

Might be completely wrong, but was OK last year and think immune system dealing one at a time us best."

Simple, plain old fashion common sense

» Add a new message to this topic