FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > have a read of this

have a read of this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *my Eastwood OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Somewherefaraway

help.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/report_an_analysis_of_the_origins_of_covid-19_102722.pdf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ey-Enigma2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

This is what is says...

This investigation’s interim report concludes that SARS-CoV-2 and the resulting COVID-19 global pandemic was, more likely than not, the result of a research-related incident associated with coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

Didn’t we all know that anyway ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it was a conspiracy theory by the tin hat brigade and we should all take the piss out of them and call them idiots, uneducated, anti vaxers and ridicule anyone that questions the narrative. That will surely bring people together and will make us all feel super important and much more cleverer than all those brainless idiots.

Piece and love humans.

Ps im actually a lizard

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I remember having a very long and convoluted discussion with a certain poster on here following the WHO investigation. They said that investigation provided sufficient evidence to show there was no lab leak. I argued that the possibility was not ever discounted due to the highly compromised nature of the WHO investigation (even providing quotes from some of the investigation team showing that they themselves felt the investigation was compromised). They wouldn’t have it.

Yep many lumped such thought processes in with conspiracies as opposed to acknowledging that the data and investigation was severely compromised.

We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

You're wrong it was the Russians that deliberately seeded it in China

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I've never doubted it.

A lab in the area working with coronaviruses, that had also had safety concerns in the past.

Just a coincidence

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 12:33:01]

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused."
This, or if any other countries was involved.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.This, or if any other countries was involved."
Well, the US def had something ro do with the lab and the research being done there. Leaked documents have proved that

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.This, or if any other countries was involved.Well, the US def had something ro do with the lab and the research being done there. Leaked documents have proved that"
Yes. I also thought that usa was involved, its been talked about for a long time too.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.This, or if any other countries was involved.Well, the US def had something ro do with the lab and the research being done there. Leaked documents have proved thatYes. I also thought that usa was involved, its been talked about for a long time too."

There was something about the USA funding “gain of function” research into coronaviruses in the Wuhan lab. No idea if that was USA state funded or private funded.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

What I don't understand is why it matters to the majority of people who discuss it, where it comes from?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.This, or if any other countries was involved.Well, the US def had something ro do with the lab and the research being done there. Leaked documents have proved thatYes. I also thought that usa was involved, its been talked about for a long time too.

There was something about the USA funding “gain of function” research into coronaviruses in the Wuhan lab. No idea if that was USA state funded or private funded."

A few conspiracy sites talk about gain function. It theoretically possible but would be hard to hide it almostly certainly leave tell tale signs in the virus DNA. There is no evidence of it, not that it couldn't China obviously are very secretive about everything even before covid, but I would say it is extremely unlikely. Could have started from an accidental lab leak yes but it much likely it started like most deadly viruses, I.e. a result of a change in human behavior.

"We will NEVER get the definitive answer because to do so it would show that the Chinese Govt were a) involved in a huge cover up and b) create the potential for huge reparations and compensation for all the economic damage and human suffering caused.This, or if any other countries was involved.Well, the US def had something ro do with the lab and the research being done there. Leaked documents have proved thatYes. I also thought that usa was involved, its been talked about for a long time too.

There was something about the USA funding “gain of function” research into coronaviruses in the Wuhan lab. No idea if that was USA state funded or private funded."

Yes. I have also heard something about that.

» Add a new message to this topic