FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid that isn't

Covid that isn't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirley OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Anyone got/had a chesty cough and aches or fever that you thought might have been covid and tests say no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Anyone got/had a chesty cough and aches or fever that you thought might have been covid and tests say no?"

Probably easier to ask who hasn't had the cough and feeling lousy.

By *hirley OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

"Anyone got/had a chesty cough and aches or fever that you thought might have been covid and tests say no?

Probably easier to ask who hasn't had the cough and feeling lousy. "

I've had it for three weeks now, I just can't seem to get past it. I was convinced it was covid.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've been around many who are tested and clear but coughing. I think it's just due to such widespread reduced immunity levels and people in close proximity again, during peak infection season. It's not just in the UK

By *eadmasterwithMissNaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Mine started late Sunday, was in bed all day Monday and a lot of today, but feeling a lot better now. Taken steroids and antibiotics (part of my rescue meds) it is calming down now.

Good news is that I have lost 7lb (3kg).

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yep and it lasted just over three weeks. I even lost sense of smell and taste, but covid test was negative.

Get well soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I became ill last week, felt as though a quick onset cold type bug. Tested positive for covid the next day, then day after that felt pretty good apart from left with a chesty cough.

I tested positive for 3 days.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Who'd have thunk it people becoming unwell in the winter.

Windows get closed, heating goes on and germs spread.

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I've just come to the end of it. There's a nasty cold going round that's wiped out loads of people I know in the last month. All tested negative for COVID.

Pxx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Anyone got/had a chesty cough and aches or fever that you thought might have been covid and tests say no?"

I had a miserable November due to a very bad chest infection which needed 2 lots of antibiotics to clear.

By *ottsguy77Man  over a year ago

Langley Mill

Anyone got a course of antibiotics? I can't get rid of my chesty cough

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Anyone got a course of antibiotics? I can't get rid of my chesty cough "

Hmmm... try your GP? Just a thought.

By *etterryseeMan  over a year ago

near Swindon

"Anyone got/had a chesty cough and aches or fever that you thought might have been covid and tests say no?

Probably easier to ask who hasn't had the cough and feeling lousy.

I've had it for three weeks now, I just can't seem to get past it. I was convinced it was covid. "

Very similar here - sort of a cold on and off for a month and can’t quite shake it - 3 years worth in one go I guess

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"Anyone got a course of antibiotics? I can't get rid of my chesty cough "

If you've had a cough longer than 3 weeks you should see your GP . That said when I was ill back in June my cough stuck around for a couple of months.. had antibiotics,salbutamol to open my airways up and eventually a steroid inhaler then one day it was gone

By *urious2022Couple  over a year ago

North East

We’ve just come down with the exact same symptoms, headaches, aching, sore throat, chesty cough, blocked nose, loss of taste and smell, restless nights.

She initially tested positive, then two negatives followed by another two positives. I’m

I’ve tested negative on every single occasion, but we both have the exact same symptoms, mystified

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I've had covid twice and neither was anywhere near as bad as this cold, which I have now had twice in about 8 weeks. Last bout of covid at the end of September was a cough, sniffles and a headache, over in a week all very mild. less than two weeks later I was hit by this, cough sore throat, laryngitis, headaches muscle ache, tiredness, weakness, catarrh - took about two weeks to get over it. I've had covid booster and flu jab in November and last week I came down with this cold again. First few days far more intense, no laryngitis though but that has been balance by nausea. This time it is almost gone in under a week.

Laid me out for a few days and hard to clear but almost there now.

Just tested positive this morning.

Symptoms headache, aching all over, sore throat, chesty cough, blocked nose, loss of taste and smell.

Feeling exceptionally tired and had the most restless nights sleep last night, with totally bizarre dreams!!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes the common cold is spreading pretty well atm

By *ntglos55Man  over a year ago

lower wick

I had it three weeks too, Friday of the third week got home felt a bit worse tested and I now have covid quite nasty too!

By *fternoonDelight69Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I know 2 people that have this bug now. Both were Covid vaccinated.

I had it last week, and it seems to be going through the office at work. Quite nasty and left me with sinusitis, which was grim. Lot better now though, although I'm still sneezing blood.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I know 2 people that have this bug now. Both were Covid vaccinated. "

It’s not COVID so why would being vaccinated be at all relevant?

By *handlerMonicaCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I'm into day 10 with this, still feeling crappy, and utterly exhausted as struggling to sleep.

Day 17 of this cold from hell. Not covid as tested all through and always negative

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Yes the common cold is spreading pretty well atm"

By *aganesqueWoman  over a year ago

Merthyr Vale

I've had a stinking cold for a few days now. Yesterday I realised I had lost my sense of taste and smell. Did an LFT this morning and it's positive. I'm not convinced it is covid though. If it is, it's very mild. But I won't be seeing my family over the weekend now, just in case

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Yes I was horribly ill for about 10 days with it.

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

"I've had a stinking cold for a few days now. Yesterday I realised I had lost my sense of taste and smell. Did an LFT this morning and it's positive. I'm not convinced it is covid though. If it is, it's very mild. But I won't be seeing my family over the weekend now, just in case "
I had sore throat eyes bit of a cough in October just out of curiosity I did a test and came back positive symptoms wasn’t enough to stop me going about my normal daily life I did isolate for a couple of days because it’s the right thing to do, I’m sure I had Covid late 2019 before it was known what it was then I was really poorly I definitely had it in April this year bit rough for a few days but ok I’m unvaccinated, so I guess my body has built up natural immunity to fight it off

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"I know 2 people that have this bug now. Both were Covid vaccinated.

It’s not COVID so why would being vaccinated be at all relevant? "

Maybe the side effect of the jab might be a lowering of the immune response making the cold/mild flu people are suffering last a whole lot longer it would be an interesting poll who’s had a shot or 5 and the length of illness time incidentally I’m unvaccinated and it’s lasted about 4 days with no lasting effects same when I caught COVID from a triple vaxxed I had extremely mild illness when they were really bad for a month or more

By *alking miracleMan  over a year ago

Godalming

"I know 2 people that have this bug now. Both were Covid vaccinated.

It’s not COVID so why would being vaccinated be at all relevant?

Maybe the side effect of the jab might be a lowering of the immune response making the cold/mild flu people are suffering last a whole lot longer it would be an interesting poll who’s had a shot or 5 and the length of illness time incidentally I’m unvaccinated and it’s lasted about 4 days with no lasting effects same when I caught COVID from a triple vaxxed I had extremely mild illness when they were really bad for a month or more"

The entire world has just gone crazy and all the sheeple just follow what the rest and lap up all of the utter bs served up to them

Before I say this next part, I would like to make it clear that I am in the "extreme high risk" group and I am terminally ill with 7 years left if I'm lucky and only had the Jabs because I needed heart surgery every 3-6 months.

I paid no attention to any of the lockdown rules and listened to my own common sense. Did it ever occur to people a few key facts.

Every year since you can remember, people get sick this time of year.

People die from flu and other respiratory issues every year and if you look at the statistics, roughly the same amount of people die every year.

So many people are ill now because their immune system is not as effective as it would be normally because we have all been so careful to avoid catching anything and not mixing.

Unfortunately the weak and sick die and the strong breed . It's a little theory called evolution

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Had it for 3 weeks too, seem to quickly get short of breath if I’m doing much physical work

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

Maybe we've been very fortunate but glad to say that we've never tested positive for the covids.

» Add a new message to this topic