FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Cancer mRNA vaccine completes pivotal trial

Cancer mRNA vaccine completes pivotal trial

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *instonandLadyAstor OP   Couple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Researchers say they have successfully completed a trial of a personalised cancer vaccine that uses the same messenger-RNA technology as Covid jabs.

The experimental vaccine, made by Moderna and MSD, is designed to prime the immune system to seek and destroy cancerous cells.

Doctors hope work such as this could lead to revolutionary new ways to fight skin, bowel and other types of cancer.

Moderna and MSD called it "a new paradigm" moment.

Other pharmaceutical companies are looking to run similar studies.

But this is the first phase-IIb randomised clinical trial to test the investigational mRNA vaccine in patients.

Could Covid vaccine technology crack cancer?

Patients taking Keytruda for advanced melanoma were less likely to die, or have the skin cancer reoccur, if they also had the jab, mRNA-4157/V940, Moderna and MSD said.

The findings, in 157 patients, have not yet been scrutinised by independent experts or regulators.

More trials will be needed to check how effective the treatment might be.

Moderna's chief medical officer Paul Burton said: "This is a significant finding. It's the first randomised-trial testing of an mRNA therapeutic in cancer patients.

"It's shown a 44% relative reduction in the risk of dying of cancer or having your cancer progress. That's an important finding and I think it has the potential to be a new paradigm in the treatment of cancer patients."

Tailormade to match each patient's cancer, the vaccine is very expensive to make - although, the company has not named a price.

Prof Alan Melcher from The Institute of Cancer Research said: "There's no question, this is very exciting. These results show the feasibility of making and delivering personalised vaccines to treat cancer, and that the vaccine can add benefit to current treatments.

"These results establish the principle that this complex technology is doable."

Consultant colorectal surgeon at the University of Birmingham Mr Andrew Beggs said: "Although early data, it is very encouraging that this is a likely effective treatment option in the future.

"This advance is likely to have important implications for metastatic cancer patients in the future and opens a new therapeutic avenue for these patients."

Dr Sam Godfrey from Cancer Research UK, said: "There is unlikely to be a single cure for cancer and we must focus on ways to tailor treatment for patients. These results are grounds for optimism that the science which helped get us out of the pandemic could add another powerful treatment option for cancer in the future."

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

44% isn't a small amount either

Great news, hopefully the research holds up and expands from here.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

If this works it would be a game changer for so many people fighting cancer, will be keeping an eye on this as my brother is just coming to the end of his first set of chemo for non hodgkin's lymphoma and look to be in complete remission but if this would help reduce the chance of relapse that would be amazing.

I suspect we're some distance away from a benefit that's fully fit for purpose and ready for the not small number of people who would benefit.

But feck me it's a game changer....

Gotta love science.

Winston

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I suspect we're some distance away from a benefit that's fully fit for purpose and ready for the not small number of people who would benefit.

Gotta love science.

Winston "

Along with the science behind this story too.. it really does seem like many breakthroughs are coming

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/12/11/teenage-girl-leukaemia-cured-month-pioneering-cell-editing-treatment/

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Got to love science and scientists and great news xx

"I suspect we're some distance away from a benefit that's fully fit for purpose and ready for the not small number of people who would benefit.

Gotta love science.

Winston

Along with the science behind this story too.. it really does seem like many breakthroughs are coming

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/12/11/teenage-girl-leukaemia-cured-month-pioneering-cell-editing-treatment/"

It's beginning to look like mRNA treatments could benefit some pretty significant health conditions.

Fantastic how a treatment for one thing has so much potential to cross over into other illnesses.

Winston

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm glad something good has come out of these grim few years.

Hooray for science

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

there are so many different types of cancer, of which I've had three, that I'm not going to hold my breath I'm afraid.

Manchester (she/her)

"there are so many different types of cancer, of which I've had three, that I'm not going to hold my breath I'm afraid. "

For sure - cancer is a huge umbrella term. But it's more chipping away, I think

"I'm glad something good has come out of these grim few years.

Hooray for science "

it really has been a few years of amazing science .. and shows what happens when everyone works together

"there are so many different types of cancer, of which I've had three, that I'm not going to hold my breath I'm afraid. "

Three. That's tough......

Wishing you good health.

Winston

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Great progress, from the dedication of years of research and development

Looking forward to more of this

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Gotta love science.

Winston

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/12/11/teenage-girl-leukaemia-cured-month-pioneering-cell-editing-treatment/

It's beginning to look like mRNA treatments could benefit some pretty significant health conditions.

Fantastic how a treatment for one thing has so much potential to cross over into other illnesses.

Winston "

The covid vaccines have just shone a light on this because mrna is a buzzword right now. I saw talk of these mrna studies and it's potential uses years before the pandemic.

Perhaps additional funding has moved things along quicker though because funding seems to be scarce for a lot of science unfortunately.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Researchers say they have successfully completed a trial of a personalised cancer vaccine that uses the same messenger-RNA technology as Covid jabs.

The experimental vaccine, made by Moderna and MSD, is designed to prime the immune system to seek and destroy cancerous cells.

Doctors hope work such as this could lead to revolutionary new ways to fight skin, bowel and other types of cancer.

But this is the first phase-IIb randomised clinical trial to test the investigational mRNA vaccine in patients.

Patients taking Keytruda for advanced melanoma were less likely to die, or have the skin cancer reoccur, if they also had the jab, mRNA-4157/V940, Moderna and MSD said.

The findings, in 157 patients, have not yet been scrutinised by independent experts or regulators.

Moderna's chief medical officer Paul Burton said: "This is a significant finding. It's the first randomised-trial testing of an mRNA therapeutic in cancer patients.

"It's shown a 44% relative reduction in the risk of dying of cancer or having your cancer progress. That's an important finding and I think it has the potential to be a new paradigm in the treatment of cancer patients."

Tailormade to match each patient's cancer, the vaccine is very expensive to make - although, the company has not named a price.

Prof Alan Melcher from The Institute of Cancer Research said: "There's no question, this is very exciting. These results show the feasibility of making and delivering personalised vaccines to treat cancer, and that the vaccine can add benefit to current treatments.

Consultant colorectal surgeon at the University of Birmingham Mr Andrew Beggs said: "Although early data, it is very encouraging that this is a likely effective treatment option in the future.

"This advance is likely to have important implications for metastatic cancer patients in the future and opens a new therapeutic avenue for these patients."

Dr Sam Godfrey from Cancer Research UK, said: "There is unlikely to be a single cure for cancer and we must focus on ways to tailor treatment for patients. These results are grounds for optimism that the science which helped get us out of the pandemic could add another powerful treatment option for cancer in the future."

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston"

The biggest spin off or silver lining from the pandemic is not the science I think but the way doctors think about disease and symptoms ..COVID has broken so many rules about how the medical profession thinks about disease , particularly chronic disease with lots of non specific symptoms.

I just hope we don't have another virus before the medical establishment gets a better understanding of what is going on ...this was a wake up call I think

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

This is truly a groundbreaking discovery but scientists have been doing a lot of research into mRNA long before covid reared its ugly head, which is why they were able to roll out the covid vaccines so quickly, they had already done most of the testing before they found the vaccine.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Great if you can afford the treatment, crap if you can't.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently, cancer was invented by dolphins because they wanted to swim with humans, incredible, I didn't know that.

"This is truly a groundbreaking discovery but scientists have been doing a lot of research into mRNA long before covid reared its ugly head, which is why they were able to roll out the covid vaccines so quickly, they had already done most of the testing before they found the vaccine."

I don't think people understand how long mRNA vaccines have been around.

Because they've been used to help fight Covid, which is obviously high profile throughout the world, we've become more aware of them.

We think mRNA is a new "thing", it's not, they've been researched for decades.

Winston

Central

"This is truly a groundbreaking discovery but scientists have been doing a lot of research into mRNA long before covid reared its ugly head, which is why they were able to roll out the covid vaccines so quickly, they had already done most of the testing before they found the vaccine.

Because they've been used to help fight Covid, which is obviously high profile throughout the world, we've become more aware of them.

Winston "

Yes, it's amazing technology that's had extensive research behind it, that helped to save millions of lives from death and disabilities, just from Covid. Now, the extensive global research and evidence into Covid is giving us a fantastic jump against some cancers and other conditions. The majority of people are relieved from such progress

"This is truly a groundbreaking discovery but scientists have been doing a lot of research into mRNA long before covid reared its ugly head, which is why they were able to roll out the covid vaccines so quickly, they had already done most of the testing before they found the vaccine.

Winston

Yes, it's amazing technology that's had extensive research behind it, that helped to save millions of lives from death and disabilities, just from Covid. Now, the extensive global research and evidence into Covid is giving us a fantastic jump against some cancers and other conditions. The majority of people are relieved from such progress "

If, and a big if at the moment, mRNA treatments can be made to fight cancers/leukemia it's going to change the world.

So many different cancers, so many people.

It's hard to comprehend how a treatment can be specifically tuned for a specific cancer, unique to every single patient.

Science fiction becoming Science fact.

Winston

Central

"Great if you can afford the treatment, crap if you can't."

The first treatments will not be the last. And increasing the huge wealth of research evidence is in everyone's interest.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

" Got to love science and scientists and great news xx"

The experts?! Nah, can't trust them. They never get it right..

"Great if you can afford the treatment, crap if you can't."

For many years my daughter was treated for leukemia. Didn't cost us a penny.

Winston

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Fingers crossed. And that people can get access to the nhs quickly enough for it to be diagnosed and effective. Strikes undo all the science break throughs if nobody can access them.

By *eff4000Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Imagine being in the timeline where we actually cure cancer but people don't take it because 'they did their own research' on twitter and Facebook and it turns out that Bill Gates wants to give everyone mega AIDS or something

Manchester (she/her)

"Imagine being in the timeline where we actually cure cancer but people don't take it because 'they did their own research' on twitter and Facebook and it turns out that Bill Gates wants to give everyone mega AIDS or something "

We're pretty much there.

"Imagine being in the timeline where we actually cure cancer but people don't take it because 'they did their own research' on twitter and Facebook and it turns out that Bill Gates wants to give everyone mega AIDS or something

We're pretty much there."

Apparently mRNA vaccines haven't been around for ages.

It's hilarious the nonsense people stick in your inbox.

Apparently 1978 doesn't exist.

Winston

"Fingers crossed. And that people can get access to the nhs quickly enough for it to be diagnosed and effective. Strikes undo all the science break throughs if nobody can access them. "
don't think the strikes will undo the science. Lack of ability to access due to long waiting lists.. however due to me getting a lump on my glands.. I messaged my doctor on a Monday. Got a reply on the Tuesday. Was seen that day. 2 week referral given. Checked out within that time... and results all back within 6 weeks of initial contact to gp.

They seem to be taking that 2 week appointment really seriously if cancer could be an issue. ( it was all clear for me)

Manchester (she/her)

"Fingers crossed. And that people can get access to the nhs quickly enough for it to be diagnosed and effective. Strikes undo all the science break throughs if nobody can access them. don't think the strikes will undo the science. Lack of ability to access due to long waiting lists.. however due to me getting a lump on my glands.. I messaged my doctor on a Monday. Got a reply on the Tuesday. Was seen that day. 2 week referral given. Checked out within that time... and results all back within 6 weeks of initial contact to gp.

They seem to be taking that 2 week appointment really seriously if cancer could be an issue. ( it was all clear for me)"

I had a recent scare too and it was less than three weeks in my case. The NHS can be fucking fire.

By *rincess Peach xxCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Researchers say they have successfully completed a trial of a personalised cancer vaccine that uses the same messenger-RNA technology as Covid jabs.

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston"

There will never be a silver bullet for cancer but any step towards future treatments is a great one.

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston

There will never be a silver bullet for cancer but any step towards future treatments is a great one."

I suspect this will be as close to a silver bullet as we'll get, but who knows where this could lead.

I science

Winston

By *fternoonDelight69Man  over a year ago

Southampton

GcMAF is so last century...

"GcMAF is so last century..."

And so "nothing like it was claimed to be"

To be capable of "curing" all cancers, autism, aids/HIV it really would need to have been a miracle.

GcMAF and Yamamoto himself has been discredited on so many levels in so many studies.

Winston

Southampton

"GcMAF is so last century...

To be capable of "curing" all cancers, autism, aids/HIV it really would need to have been a miracle.

GcMAF and Yamamoto himself has been discredited on so many levels in so many studies.

Winston"

Keep taking the meds Winston... literally lol.

By *hore and daddyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hahahahahahahaha lies.

Covid vax is killing people

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Hahahahahahahaha lies.

Covid vax is killing people"

Only if they fall out of trees or get hit by a bus

Central

"Hahahahahahahaha lies.

Covid vax is killing people"

Hahahahahaha... You were helped, whether you had one of the many vaccines or not. I assume you've not kept upto date on any credible scientific research evidence.

all around

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston

There will never be a silver bullet for cancer but any step towards future treatments is a great one.

I suspect this will be as close to a silver bullet as we'll get, but who knows where this could lead.

I science

Winston "

It's actually already a lot further, research has been carried out into screening for "defective" genes that may cause cancers and removing them. The detection has even been performed on unborn babies. I don't believe any trials have been carried out on treatment following a trial screen.

Personally I am uneasy about this but the technology is fascinating.

Winston

Keep taking the meds Winston... literally lol. "

You disagree with my observation regarding GcMAF and Yamamoto, if so feel free to present your own understanding.

Yup, I'll keep taking the meds, same as I do if a get a headache.

Because, you know.... I'm not an idiot. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't takes meds for an ailment they suffer from.

My daughter died of Leukemia, we couldn't get enough meds inside her.

"Keep taking the meds" isn't the burn you think it is.

Taking the meds is an assertion of common sense.

Winston

all around

Winston

You disagree with my observation regarding GcMAF and Yamamoto, if so feel free to present your own understanding.

Because, you know.... I'm not an idiot. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't takes meds for an ailment they suffer from.

Winston "

I had to Google GcMAF

I stopped reading when in the first paragraph it said

" in order to understand the details of his research, a minute survey of many of his patents was required. But even then, regrettably, a precise description of his experiments was sometimes lacking."

Nice ....

Winston

Winston

I had to Google GcMAF

" in order to understand the details of his research, a minute survey of many of his patents was required. But even then, regrettably, a precise description of his experiments was sometimes lacking."

Nice ...."

Public warning issued by the Anticancer Fund.....

Once proclaimed a "magic protein" capable of curing cancer, GcMAF has been proven ineffective.

The case sheds light on how far scammers are willing to go to exploit desperate cancer patients and their families for financial gain.

Nuff said.

Winston

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I messaged my doctor on a Monday. Got a reply on the Tuesday. Was seen that day. 2 week referral given. Checked out within that time... and results all back within 6 weeks of initial contact to gp.

They seem to be taking that 2 week appointment really seriously if cancer could be an issue. ( it was all clear for me)

I had a recent scare too and it was less than three weeks in my case. The NHS can be fucking fire."

I was the same. I messaged my GP about a lump around two months ago. I was actually in the hospital being checked in less than two weeks. It was incredible.

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Winston

I had to Google GcMAF

Nice ....

Once proclaimed a "magic protein" capable of curing cancer, GcMAF has been proven ineffective.

The case sheds light on how far scammers are willing to go to exploit desperate cancer patients and their families for financial gain.

Nuff said.

Winston

"

Grifters trying to exploit fear of cancer with nonsense are shitstains on the oldest shoes of the scum of humanity.

Winston

Winston

I had to Google GcMAF

Nice ....

Nuff said.

Winston

Grifters trying to exploit fear of cancer with nonsense are shitstains on the oldest shoes of the scum of humanity. "

Seconded.

Winston

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Winston

Winston

I had to Google GcMAF

Nice ....

Nuff said.

Winston

Grifters trying to exploit fear of cancer with nonsense are shitstains on the oldest shoes of the scum of humanity.

Seconded.

Winston "

Yep

I was diagnosed with cronic leukaemia in March 2022 they won't treat me till I get worse but all men over 65 are susceptible to getting this type of cancer only found out when doc sent me for blood tests about something else

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Fingers crossed. And that people can get access to the nhs quickly enough for it to be diagnosed and effective. Strikes undo all the science break throughs if nobody can access them. "

Sometimes not going to thr Dr's is due to nerves, I put off seeing a GP for three months. I had a feeling I knew what it was, I just wasn't ready to deal with it.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Imagine being in the timeline where we actually cure cancer but people don't take it because 'they did their own research' on twitter and Facebook and it turns out that Bill Gates wants to give everyone mega AIDS or something

We're pretty much there.

Apparently mRNA vaccines haven't been around for ages.

It's hilarious the nonsense people stick in your inbox.

Apparently 1978 doesn't exist.

Winston "

Yes, but compare that to the year 1BC. Then they haven't been round for that long

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

What a fantastic news!

Science. Awesome.

Winston

I science

Winston

It's actually already a lot further, research has been carried out into screening for "defective" genes that may cause cancers and removing them. The detection has even been performed on unborn babies. I don't believe any trials have been carried out on treatment following a trial screen.

Personally I am uneasy about this but the technology is fascinating."

Uneasy why?

So there is SOME clear evidence of immune-suppression and resultant increased risk of cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9012513/

And now they are using the same mrna technology to make a vaccine to help people with cancer.

Isn't science amaing, when there is money to be made.

"So there is SOME clear evidence of immune-suppression and resultant increased risk of cancer.

And now they are using the same mrna technology to make a vaccine to help people with cancer.

Isn't science amaing, when there is money to be made."

Would you prefer it if we never have a cure for cancer?

Winston

By *rAndMrsRightCouple  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Hemp and cbd has been used to treat cancer for many years now.

My cancer was aggressive but treatable. I would most definitely wouldn't have taken the brand new vaccine to treat it though. Not till it's been tested for at least a decade.

If my cancer would have been terminal - I still would think very hard about it.

If i had 5 years to live - I'd spent first 3 years eating extremely healthy by cutting out absolutely everything processed, all sugar, all alcohol and any other cancerogenic stuff combined with cbd & thc treatment and watching the progress.

Only if I had 2 weeks to live i would then consider taking that brand new vaccine.

All that aside- I thought people got vaccinated for infectious diseases, not for something genetic or thats developed from lifestyle.

Like you can get fifty thousand shots all over your body, but if you love your wine, donuts and mountains of aspartame, sprinkled with some lovely overprocessed vegetable oils (ever so popular canola oil and the yummy genetically modified soy bean oil that literally every single restaurant, deli and cafe are using to fry your chips in) - then I doubt that any "vaccine" will be able to help anyone to save themselves from that pesky cancer.

Missus

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hemp and cbd has been used to treat cancer for many years now.

My cancer was aggressive but treatable. I would most definitely wouldn't have taken the brand new vaccine to treat it though. Not till it's been tested for at least a decade.

If i had 5 years to live - I'd spent first 3 years eating extremely healthy by cutting out absolutely everything processed, all sugar, all alcohol and any other cancerogenic stuff combined with cbd & thc treatment and watching the progress.

Only if I had 2 weeks to live i would then consider taking that brand new vaccine.

All that aside- I thought people got vaccinated for infectious diseases, not for something genetic or thats developed from lifestyle.

Like you can get fifty thousand shots all over your body, but if you love your wine, donuts and mountains of aspartame, sprinkled with some lovely overprocessed vegetable oils (ever so popular canola oil and the yummy genetically modified soy bean oil that literally every single restaurant, deli and cafe are using to fry your chips in) - then I doubt that any "vaccine" will be able to help anyone to save themselves from that pesky cancer.

Missus "

If there were viable cancer treatments based on hemp, CBD, or cannabis, then the pharmaceutical companies would already be making loads of money out of them. Currently there is no reliable, medical evidence to show that cannabis, in any form, can effectively and safely treat cancer in humans.

Cal

newtownabbey

Missus

If there were viable cancer treatments based on hemp, CBD, or cannabis, then the pharmaceutical companies would already be making loads of money out of them. Currently there is no reliable, medical evidence to show that cannabis, in any form, can effectively and safely treat cancer in humans.

Cal"

You reckon?

A plant that anyone can grow at home for free or buy at any street corner and turn it into a medicine at home isn't something that would make any pharmaceutical company any profit in my eyes.

I personally know a good few people who claim that cbd helped them cure their serious cancers.

Maybe it was gods intervention, maybe it was their diet, maybe it was thoughts and prayers, it doesn't really matter - they're alive to tell the story.

Missus

Tin town

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

A plant that anyone can grow at home for free or buy at any street corner and turn it into a medicine at home isn't something that would make any pharmaceutical company any profit in my eyes.

I personally know a good few people who claim that cbd helped them cure their serious cancers.

Maybe it was gods intervention, maybe it was their diet, maybe it was thoughts and prayers, it doesn't really matter - they're alive to tell the story.

Missus "

Are you confusing managing symptoms with curing cancer? Never seen any claims anywhere before that cancer can be cured by cancer. Care to share any links?

newtownabbey

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Are you confusing managing symptoms with curing cancer? Never seen any claims anywhere before that cancer can be cured by cancer. Care to share any links? "

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/cannabis

Many "peer reviewed" researches will say different things.

Especially in countries that frown upon the plant to be used for any kind of medical purpose.

Hormone blockers I'm on now which are supposed to prevent me from getting breast cancer again put me at increased risk of developing ovarian cancer instead.

At least they've been tested over many decades...

Missus

Tin town

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Are you confusing managing symptoms with curing cancer? Never seen any claims anywhere before that cancer can be cured by cancer. Care to share any links?

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/cannabis

Especially in countries that frown upon the plant to be used for any kind of medical purpose.

Hormone blockers I'm on now which are supposed to prevent me from getting breast cancer again put me at increased risk of developing ovarian cancer instead.

Missus "

I didn't see anything in there saying it cures cancer? I saw lots of things saying is being researched or needed or be researched or helps with symptoms.

Hey if it can help. Brilliant. The more treatment options available the better.

newtownabbey

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Missus

I didn't see anything in there saying it cures cancer? I saw lots of things saying is being researched or needed or be researched or helps with symptoms.

Hey if it can help. Brilliant. The more treatment options available the better. "

Direct quote from the article:

Results have shown that different cannabinoids can:

cause cell death

block cell growth

stop the development of blood vessels – needed for tumours to grow

reduce inflammation

reduce the ability of cancers to spread

Tin town

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Missus

cause cell death

block cell growth

reduce inflammation

reduce the ability of cancers to spread"

Yes I saw that. Maybe it's my lack of knowledge but I didn't read that as curing cancer. Maybe it's semantics. Like I said. More Treatment options with less side effects have to be a good thing.

Scunthorpe

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus "

Being able to grow it and being able to turn it into a functional treatment are a million miles apart. Most certainly people are not curing cancer by smoking it.

It certainly didn't provide any improvement for my dad in his fight with cancer.

Cal

Scunthorpe

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus "

Obviously Asprin comes from a readily available "plant" and you can easily create your own aspirin... but the world Asprin market is worth over $2 billion a year.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Missus

cause cell death

block cell growth

reduce inflammation

reduce the ability of cancers to spread"

Oops you seem to have selectively missed some of the direct quote

There has been a lot of interest into whether cannabinoids might be useful as a cancer treatment. The scientific research done so far has been laboratory research, with mixed results, so we do not know if cannabinoids can treat cancer in people.

cause cell death

block cell growth

reduce inflammation

Scientists also discovered that cannabinoids can:

sometimes encourage cancer cells to grow

cause damage to blood vessels

newtownabbey

Missus

Cal

You reckon?

Missus

Missus

cause cell death

block cell growth

reduce inflammation

Oops you seem to have selectively missed some of the direct quote

There has been a lot of interest into whether cannabinoids might be useful as a cancer treatment. The scientific research done so far has been laboratory research, with mixed results, so we do not know if cannabinoids can treat cancer in people.

cause cell death

block cell growth

reduce inflammation

Scientists also discovered that cannabinoids can:

sometimes encourage cancer cells to grow

cause damage to blood vessels "

"Sometimes" was the key word and I did explain that some medications which doctors use to treat/prevent certain cancers are causing different cancers.

Just like the medication I'm currently taking myself and will have to take for at least a decade...

Missus

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

It's been said for years that cancer treatment is going towards personalised treatment on a DNA level (I remember attending a seminar at the Christie and this being mentioned). As 2 people may both have HER-2 positive breast cancer and yet still their bodies may react differently to their current line of treatment. That's why I always think that if you have the chance to participate in a clinical trial go for it, there really isn't much to lose.

More snake oil to avoid, thanks for the heads up.

"So there is SOME clear evidence of immune-suppression and resultant increased risk of cancer.

Isn't science amaizng, when there is money to be made.

Winston "

Who said anything about not wanting a cure for cancer?

Rather than address the issue that raises other questions on this mrna technology, you focus only on the fact that someone is questioning the issues around the mrna technology and the money making big pharma companies, who are a business and their goal is to increase profits.

Why would you ask such a question?

Winston

Rather than address the issue that raises other questions on this mrna technology, you focus only on the fact that someone is questioning the issues around the mrna technology and the money making big pharma companies, who are a business and their goal is to increase profits.

Why would you ask such a question? "

Your comment "Isn't science amaizng, when there is money to be made" didn't question the issues around mRNA technology though. The issue you raised was purely around money being made, hence my question.

It seems obvious to me that any company would seek to benefit financially by finding a cure to a range of diseases that kill millions and have others in agony for years. I imagine they'd make billions.

That's the choice, we have no cure without profit.

Profit isn't a dirty word.

Winston

Winston

Your comment "Isn't science amaizng, when there is money to be made" didn't question the issues around mRNA technology though. The issue you raised was purely around money being made, hence my question.

It seems obvious to me that any company would seek to benefit financially by finding a cure to a range of diseases that kill millions and have others in agony for years. I imagine they'd make billions.

Winston "

Profit isn't a dirty word. There is nothing wrong with companies gaining a profit, but there are questions to be asked from companies misleading the population to promote a products and then as a result make millions/billions.

Albert Bourla - CEO of Pfizer

(Brief Quotes During Timeline of the vaccine)

"THERE ARE A LOT OF INDICATIONS RIGHT NOW TELLING US THAT THERE IS A PROTECTION AGAINST THE TRANSMISSION OF THE DISEAS"

Then...

"THERE IS NO VARIANT THAT WE HAVE IDENTIFIED THAT HAS ESCAPED THE PROTECTION OF OUR VACCINE"

Then...

"THE VACCINES NOW COME WITH A TREATMENT OF 90% EFFECTIVENESS. IT PERSONALLY MAKES ME VERY PROUD"

Then...

"AND WE KNOW THAT THE THREE, THE TWO DOSES OF THE VACCINE ARE VERY LIMITED WITH PROTECTION IF ANY. THE THREE DOSES WITH A BOOSTER...THEY OFFER REASONABLE PROTECTION..."

Then...

"IT IS NECESSARY FOURTH BOOST RIGHT NOW. THE PROTECTION THAT YOU ARE GETTING FROM THE THIRD, IT IS GOOD ENOUGH, ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD FOR HOSPITALISATIONS/DEATH. ITS NOT THAT GOOD AGAINST INFECTIONS BUT DOESN'T LAST"

At the end of the day, you have to wonder why Pfizer wanted the data from the testing of the vaccine hidden for 75 years.

Nothing says "TRUST THE DATA" like that does it?

I followed the science but it was simply not there. I then followed the money and found the science.

Pfizer Lied......People Died!

Tin town

Winston

Winston "

Crevice... Is a dirty word,but profit isn't

Winston

Winston

Crevice... Is a dirty word,but profit isn't "

Moist........

Winston

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

44% is too low, it's less than 50:50 which itself is a case of 'it works' and 'it doesn't work'.

"44% is too low, it's less than 50:50 which itself is a case of 'it works' and 'it doesn't work'."

Percentage wise, how does it compare to current cancer Vaccines?

Winston

Tin town

"44% is too low, it's less than 50:50 which itself is a case of 'it works' and 'it doesn't work'."

Only dipping in and out of this but if someone is dying of cancer and you had something that had a 44% probability of curing them.... I reckon they'd take it... (if I've understood the point properly)

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

You can't please some people!

Central

"More snake oil to avoid, thanks for the heads up. "

I think few people would deny themselves the chance of saving their own or a loved one's life, if this provided their best option for that. You'd be free, of course, to deny that to yourself.

Once these treatments have been developed and comprehensively tested, people will be able to be fully informed of their treatment options and prognosis, by their specialists. It's wonderful that many years of research and development have got closer to delivering tangible benefits and improvements to life outcomes

"44% is too low, it's less than 50:50 which itself is a case of 'it works' and 'it doesn't work'.

Only dipping in and out of this but if someone is dying of cancer and you had something that had a 44% probability of curing them.... I reckon they'd take it... (if I've understood the point properly) "

Ive got some bad news, you've got cancer and you're going to die.

Oh, definitely?

Yes.

No chance of survival?

None at all.

Bugger.

However, theres a new vaccine with a 44% chance of success, would you like to try it?

Only 44%? Fuckoffffff.

I can see that conversation, I really can.

Winston

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"44% is too low, it's less than 50:50 which itself is a case of 'it works' and 'it doesn't work'.

Only dipping in and out of this but if someone is dying of cancer and you had something that had a 44% probability of curing them.... I reckon they'd take it... (if I've understood the point properly)

Ive got some bad news, you've got cancer and you're going to die.

Oh, definitely?

Yes.

No chance of survival?

None at all.

Bugger.

However, theres a new vaccine with a 44% chance of success, would you like to try it?

Only 44%? Fuckoffffff.

I can see that conversation, I really can.

Winston "

That's why often times cancer patients see clinical trials as a last resort after cycles of chemo or radiotherapy.

By *james994Man  over a year ago

london

Let’s hope it doesn’t have the worrying side effects of the current “vaccine” eh?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Let’s hope it doesn’t have the worrying side effects of the current “vaccine” eh? "

Which are?

Southampton

"Let’s hope it doesn’t have the worrying side effects of the current “vaccine” eh?

Which are?"

Drum roll...

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Let’s hope it doesn’t have the worrying side effects of the current “vaccine” eh?

Which are?"

Are you hoping for a reply? Lol

Which are?"

After 1 of the booster jabs, my cock dropped off

(But it was ok in the end. I fashioned a new cock from an extra large salami. The ladies love it.)

Manchester (she/her)

"(But it was ok in the end. I fashioned a new cock from an extra large salami. The ladies love it.)"

Ooh err

The South

"(But it was ok in the end. I fashioned a new cock from an extra large salami. The ladies love it.)"

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

*not a vegan. Meat lover.

"(But it was ok in the end. I fashioned a new cock from an extra large salami. The ladies love it.)

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

*not a vegan. Meat lover. "

I have a back up cock for vegans made from celery wrapped up in tofu. It's extra chunky.

The South

"(But it was ok in the end. I fashioned a new cock from an extra large salami. The ladies love it.)

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

I have a back up cock for vegans made from celery wrapped up in tofu. It's extra chunky."

I'm in.

E

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

I have a back up cock for vegans made from celery wrapped up in tofu. It's extra chunky.

I'm in.

E"

Hurray. Just for you, I'll smear some hummus on the tip.

The South

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

I'm in.

E

Hurray. Just for you, I'll smear some hummus on the tip."

Actually, I'll just have the meat please. Lots and lots of meat. I want to be full of meat. The more meat I can get inside me the better. Someone gimme meat.

E

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

I'm in.

E

Actually, I'll just have the meat please. Lots and lots of meat. I want to be full of meat. The more meat I can get inside me the better. Someone gimme meat.

E"

Now I gotta swap my cock over again. Grumble grumble. I gotta unstrap it and everything. Then I need to prit stick the new 1 on too.

Manchester (she/her)

Nothing for the *vegans?

Harrumph

E

I'm in.

E

E"

That's what she said

By *rumBWC85Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Well the covid mRNA vaccine was rushed out 9-11 years premature, skipping a decade of thorough research and testing is bit a wise idea and it is having serious side effects and many fatalities so I wouldn’t start feeling too brave about the mRNA tech, as we are 2 years into the trial and unfortunately there’s billions of participants. What’s really interesting is the contents of the vaccine vials viewed under micro Raman spectroscopy, what appears is graphene, and what looks like nano scale micro chips, not to mention the Bluetooth signals being emitted by the vaccinated, I will stick to a fresh spring water, baking soda for alkalinity and a healthy unprocessed diet myself

"Well the covid mRNA vaccine was rushed out 9-11 years premature, skipping a decade of thorough research and testing is bit a wise idea and it is having serious side effects and many fatalities so I wouldn’t start feeling too brave about the mRNA tech, as we are 2 years into the trial and unfortunately there’s billions of participants. What’s really interesting is the contents of the vaccine vials viewed under micro Raman spectroscopy, what appears is graphene, and what looks like nano scale micro chips, not to mention the Bluetooth signals being emitted by the vaccinated, I will stick to a fresh spring water, baking soda for alkalinity and a healthy unprocessed diet myself"

So hard to tell joke posts from what people believe at times here...

Birmingham

I think the joke is every other vaccine before had a 10-12 year trial, those that took it are the trial

"I think the joke is every other vaccine before had a 10-12 year trial, those that took it are the trial"

OMG I thought your previous post was all a spoof. do you believe all that stuff?

Scunthorpe

"I think the joke is every other vaccine before had a 10-12 year trial, those that took it are the trial"

You do realise that the mRNA technology has been in testing and development since 1979 don't you?

"Well the covid mRNA vaccine was rushed out 9-11 years premature, skipping a decade of thorough research and testing is bit a wise idea and it is having serious side effects and many fatalities so I wouldn’t start feeling too brave about the mRNA tech, as we are 2 years into the trial and unfortunately there’s billions of participants. What’s really interesting is the contents of the vaccine vials viewed under micro Raman spectroscopy, what appears is graphene, and what looks like nano scale micro chips, not to mention the Bluetooth signals being emitted by the vaccinated, I will stick to a fresh spring water, baking soda for alkalinity and a healthy unprocessed diet myself"

I have seen the same information filtering through.

But the Cult Following here for Pfizer et al will just mock and attack you for posting what they cannot comprehend.

I think there are several jokes.

That people can't grasp mRNA vaccines have been tested for around 45 years.

That Sars vaccines helped form the templates for Covid vaccines, so we already had decades of a head start.

That people can't grasp more money was thrown at creating a vaccine than anything else.

That instead of researchers begging for funding it was given by the lorry load.

That researchers from around the world pooled resources and shared information instead of working in isolation.

That if we'd waited 10 to 12 years, the likelihood is most of the world would have been dead.

That people don't understand in times of crisis science (and technology) moves at the speed of lightning.

That nearly 2 years down the line, people are still trotting out the silly "covid vaccine didn't have a 10-12 year trial" nonsense.

Winston

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

If there was graphene in the vaccine it would appear black or at least dark grey. Having read the report the guy using the Raman had no idea what he was doing. I use Raman spectroscopy on a daily basis as part of my job. If there were micro chips in the vaccine you would easily see them under a SEM or even a optical microscope. Also the needles used would be too small to deliver them. The vaccine can't Bluetooth signals in it as it would need power and getting that a needle is impossible. People should really think about what they read especially before copying and pasting stuff on the internet.

I take it this is a joke... Bluetooth being emitted by the vaccinated

What do nano scale micro chips look like and how small is nano scale?

Is it possible the Bluetooth signals being emitted by the vaccinated are simply the phones in their pockets?

Winston

Birmingham

Well I did my own research, I downloaded a third party Bluetooth scanner off the AppStore (red and black bluetooth logo) and scanned uo the Malvern hills with a friend who was vaccinated and a 12 digit max address came up and as he walked away it disappeared, German salange (a scientist/researcher), Gregory catteau (a cyber security expert) and Jullien devilleger (a physician/ surgeon) also did en experiment on the phenomenon with a a large group of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals and they found the same thing, the interesting thing is when Gregory tried to jump onto the max address through his software the codes disappeared and reappear as new codes like they have a security protocol embedded in them, seems to me like Claus schwalbes idea of the fourth industrial revolution which he is always on about is hacking humans, and pablo campra did the spectroscopy he’s a doctor of chemical sciences and bachelor of biological sciences his findings are reliable sadly, you only have to look at the morticians that are speaking out like John looney, who owns a funeral directors in Milton Keynes to see what’s going on, and what they are pulling out of the arteries ( white fibrous masses) which he has never seen pre vaccination, not to mention the machines getting clogged up from the clotting, the evidence is there in volumes please look that little bit deeper

Birmingham

The apps called Bluetooth scanner it’s black and red Bluetooth logo, try it out in public stand by a quiet road, then by a busy one. If you see (0x376hbjkxxo) pop up like a crypto address not Bose speaker then you can see the signal, go to a park with Simone you know who has had the vaccine and get them to walk out of range, screen shot the code etc, I suppose we have to live with it now, but my question is why have they put this tech in people? For tracking? Or for something more sinister, and with the new 15 minute city’s already in place in Oxford/ Canterbury I dint think it’s for our benefit in all honesty

"The apps called Bluetooth scanner it’s black and red Bluetooth logo, try it out in public stand by a quiet road, then by a busy one. If you see (0x376hbjkxxo) pop up like a crypto address not Bose speaker then you can see the signal, go to a park with Simone you know who has had the vaccine and get them to walk out of range, screen shot the code etc, I suppose we have to live with it now, but my question is why have they put this tech in people? For tracking? Or for something more sinister, and with the new 15 minute city’s already in place in Oxford/ Canterbury I dint think it’s for our benefit in all honesty "

Sorry but really.... they have not put Bluetooth in people at all... listen to yourself..

teleford

"The apps called Bluetooth scanner it’s black and red Bluetooth logo, try it out in public stand by a quiet road, then by a busy one. If you see (0x376hbjkxxo) pop up like a crypto address not Bose speaker then you can see the signal, go to a park with Simone you know who has had the vaccine and get them to walk out of range, screen shot the code etc, I suppose we have to live with it now, but my question is why have they put this tech in people? For tracking? Or for something more sinister, and with the new 15 minute city’s already in place in Oxford/ Canterbury I dint think it’s for our benefit in all honesty "

Me thinks you is a liar sir.. If you can prove it as you say then why don’t you take this information to mainstream media. Not every journalist, every media outlet, every MP can be complicit and involved in covering up such a scheme…. But no, you choose to spread such nonsense on social media platform using a hidden profile…

Birmingham

Graphene is an atom thick it wouldn’t make the solution grey as most of the solution is saline,dr Daniel nagase run sone X-ray refraction spectroscopy on vials from Moderna Pfizer and others and found an abundance of objects in them which showed up as carbon/ oxygen/ chlorite/ so yes there is Graphene in the shots there very conclusive evidence to support this

Birmingham

You have finger my fellow friend, your answer is 3 clicks away, your ignorance to do your own research is not my problem and the papers and mp’s if you haven’t noticed have been busy spending billions to push another narrative that unfortunately you have fell for

Birmingham

The apps called hidden Bluetooth, it acts like huwaii phone, it shows third party Bluetooth signals not just your ordinary Bose speaker, galaxy watch signals, and when you find the MAC address you can easily search for the source manufacturer, don’t be surprised when it comes up unknown

"The apps called hidden Bluetooth, it acts like huwaii phone, it shows third party Bluetooth signals not just your ordinary Bose speaker, galaxy watch signals, and when you find the MAC address you can easily search for the source manufacturer, don’t be surprised when it comes up unknown"
it takes a matter of minutes to debunk this rubbish. For a start a Bluetooth device requires a power supply... also the graphene rumour was actually disapproved about 2 weeks after it was first made up.

Birmingham

We are electrostatic in nature, and there is clearly Graphene in the vials, who debunked it may I ask? And it’s funny that Sweden came out the other day and said it’s a lot worse taking the jab than getting covid i impersonally know people that have suffered life threatening situations and now are either permanently isolated or have to learn to walk again, my one friend who was working on the QE HOSPITAL at the time thank god collapsed and woke up 3 mi that later after having his booster, he had a severe sub cranial haemorrhage which the drs admitted was vaccine induced, people are getting seriously injured from these things but unless it’s someone they personally know it seems other families mosey an pain is brushed off as a mere statistic which is very shocking to me when other vaccines get pulled immediately when something goes tits ut what do I know ey

Birmingham

Go up the hills and search for signals it’s not hard, there’s no Bluetooth implanted in hills so if you have had the vaccine you will see your code, if you aren’t then wait for an adult to walk by and keep refreshing as he approaches from a distance to see how close he has to get for you to see the code then refresh again till it goes out of reach, please try this before telling me it’s rubbish. I’m open for debate but not to guessers, but to someone that’s willing to do a simple experiment themselves

"Go up the hills and search for signals it’s not hard, there’s no Bluetooth implanted in hills so if you have had the vaccine you will see your code, if you aren’t then wait for an adult to walk by and keep refreshing as he approaches from a distance to see how close he has to get for you to see the code then refresh again till it goes out of reach, please try this before telling me it’s rubbish. I’m open for debate but not to guessers, but to someone that’s willing to do a simple experiment themselves "
tried it when it first came out .. I've had 5 vaccines.... no Bluetooth here

Just checked my tinfoil shares. Awesome gains today!!!!!!!!

Vaccines are turning people into Bluetooth transmitters? Madness.

Winston

Birmingham

5 covid vaccines? Another interesting point is the temperatures which the vials had to be stored at, -40 for Moderna and -70 for Pfizer, it makes no sense, no biological reaction we know off can happen under -20c why is it these biological vaccines need temperatures massively lower than -20? And why are they finding an abundance of carbon and oxygen in the structures found in the vile samples? No nitrogen which shows it’s not of biological origin

"5 covid vaccines? Another interesting point is the temperatures which the vials had to be stored at, -40 for Moderna and -70 for Pfizer, it makes no sense, no biological reaction we know off can happen under -20c why is it these biological vaccines need temperatures massively lower than -20? And why are they finding an abundance of carbon and oxygen in the structures found in the vile samples? No nitrogen which shows it’s not of biological origin"

You seem to know a lot about the subject, what's your science area of specialisation?

Winston

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"Go up the hills and search for signals it’s not hard, there’s no Bluetooth implanted in hills so if you have had the vaccine you will see your code, if you aren’t then wait for an adult to walk by and keep refreshing as he approaches from a distance to see how close he has to get for you to see the code then refresh again till it goes out of reach, please try this before telling me it’s rubbish. I’m open for debate but not to guessers, but to someone that’s willing to do a simple experiment themselves "

And that's definitely not their phone, watch, tablet, or headphones you're seeing.....

Chorley

"The apps called hidden Bluetooth, it acts like huwaii phone, it shows third party Bluetooth signals not just your ordinary Bose speaker, galaxy watch signals, and when you find the MAC address you can easily search for the source manufacturer, don’t be surprised when it comes up unknown"

And who made the hidden Bluetooth app? And how does it work? You'll believe an app that you think shows hidden Bluetooth signals over a volume of verified scientific data.

The irony is deafening.

Birmingham

There’s a website for those that think it safe and effective, if you have kept your code (batch number) you can type it in and it will show you the adverse reactions, deaths, life threatening Illnesses etc related to that batch, sadly my friends are part of that statistic so it’s not a laughing matter for me, hopefully non of your 5 vaccines codes are in the big hitters damage wise. Here is the site.. knollfrank.github.io or search how bad is my batch, and just keep in mind that any vaccines prior to the covid inoculation’s we’re pulled After one death, ( you can click on deaths at the top to show max reported in all batches, some batches have a higher death rate than others)

Chorley

"There’s a website for those that think it safe and effective, if you have kept your code (batch number) you can type it in and it will show you the adverse reactions, deaths, life threatening Illnesses etc related to that batch, sadly my friends are part of that statistic so it’s not a laughing matter for me, hopefully non of your 5 vaccines codes are in the big hitters damage wise. Here is the site.. knollfrank.github.io or search how bad is my batch, and just keep in mind that any vaccines prior to the covid inoculation’s we’re pulled After one death, ( you can click on deaths at the top to show max reported in all batches, some batches have a higher death rate than others)"

Where does the data on the site come from and who has confirmed it's accurate?

Easiest thing in the world to post something online and people believe it because it's written down.....

"There’s a website for those that think it safe and effective, if you have kept your code (batch number) you can type it in and it will show you the adverse reactions, deaths, life threatening Illnesses etc related to that batch, sadly my friends are part of that statistic so it’s not a laughing matter for me, hopefully non of your 5 vaccines codes are in the big hitters damage wise. Here is the site.. knollfrank.github.io or search how bad is my batch, and just keep in mind that any vaccines prior to the covid inoculation’s we’re pulled After one death, ( you can click on deaths at the top to show max reported in all batches, some batches have a higher death rate than others)

Where does the data on the site come from and who has confirmed it's accurate?

Easiest thing in the world to post something online and people believe it because it's written down....."

to be honest it's a waste of time with how far down the rabbit hole some have fallen.

It beggars belief at times and thing is.. they actually fall for it.

Birmingham

Samsung/apple phones can’t pick up third party Bluetooth signals unlike huwaii, unless you put them into developer mode, these apps are legit there are many of them around download many and you will see they are accurately picking up signals, I have carried out research myself up the Malvern hills and other isolated areas and the results are coming out the same, I also did a scan the other night driving down to Plymouth in the m5 th other night when there was no traffic around, with two friends one who was vaccinated and his code popped up, it sunk in then that he was emitting a signal, and when the traffic started coming past on other lane the codes started appearing. Scientific tests show that people that have more then one vaccine can show multiple codes. And Graphene oxide is a super conductor many time more powerful than the silicone based chips we use in modern technology, like thousands of times faster at processing information. Funny how it’s present in the Vials and there’s low energy Bluetooth signals emitting from everybody

Birmingham

It is called the yellow card scheme

"There’s a website for those that think it safe and effective, if you have kept your code (batch number) you can type it in and it will show you the adverse reactions, deaths, life threatening Illnesses etc related to that batch, sadly my friends are part of that statistic so it’s not a laughing matter for me, hopefully non of your 5 vaccines codes are in the big hitters damage wise. Here is the site.. knollfrank.github.io or search how bad is my batch, and just keep in mind that any vaccines prior to the covid inoculation’s we’re pulled After one death, ( you can click on deaths at the top to show max reported in all batches, some batches have a higher death rate than others)"

The site you mention.....

Google says error 404, site not found.

Winston

Birmingham

This may be news to you but while you were watching him kissing someone in covid he was very quietly investing in certain things and is ceo of a gene mapping company which plans to have the genes of 1milion people mapped by 2025, he is also part of the world economic forum who’s are pushing this so called new normal or as he likes to say fourth industrial revolution

Birmingham

Type into google how bad is my batch it will be the first link that appears

"It is called the yellow card scheme"

You know people have registered their own deaths on the yellow card scheme?

I saw one entry where the poster claimed the vaccine turned him into a monkey.

Take a proper look at the yellow card reports, then tell me you know how to interpret the data.

I'm also waiting for an answer to my earlier question about your field of specialisation.

Winston

Birmingham

It appears you are suffering from cognitive dissonance which is totally understandable, the billions they have spent in advertising has neurological effects on humans and drives them into submission through fear, this was needed for the masses to accept an untested, never before used in humans on such a scale Mrna vaccine, as people would of turned a blind eye like in previous episodes (swine flu) etc, to run a trial on billions of people of people worldwide is not a clever move, and what I am seeing around me never mind the statistics that are cleverly being hidden is a rise in soft tissue cancers, my friends dad diagnosed with bowel cancer 2 weeks ago, his mom diagnosed with cancer 1 week ago. Now when they went for there vaccine together I ca. only out 2+2 together my gaffer has had his cancer resurface in the last month, and a few other mates in the last few months, along with my mates getting administered to hospital with constant chest pains to get fobbed off by the doctors, it seems to add up that ginormous clots are forming in there bodies which embalmers are pulling out on a regular basis, there’s are large white fibrous masses that stretch out as far as the patients which haven’t been found in the deceased before the vaccine rollout, another funny thing is the hospitals are now bypassing the mortuary’s and are securing contracts with the crematoriums for the the young, why are doing this? Are they worried that the embalmers will see the rise in child deaths and say enough so enough and speak out? Seems very strange to me

teleford

"Type into google how bad is my batch it will be the first link that appears"

Now show me how one links the Bluetooth codes you claim to have found with the batch numbers and yellow card data.

Some folk believe the earth is flat, some believe virus don’t even exist. What’s your belief? What do you believe is going on…. All medication comes with some risk, public health policy is about balancing risk. I see difficult decisions that were made with good intent, you see something darker..

Birmingham

There are many other than the yellow card scheme, and only 11% on average get reported sadly, and i see you point one example of a death reported by themselves, did we not see hospitals falsely reporting car accidents etc as covid deaths?

Birmingham

These (Mac addresses) codes are not from a known company they also have the ability to dissapear and reappear when someone tries to hack it,so trying to link one I think will be very difficult, this a new field in science, and the phenomenon is not being researched on a mass scale either so what can we do but do our own research? I’d rather do my own digging than rely on a payed view

Birmingham

Balancing risk? There’s fundamental parts of a trial that have to be carried out in order to bring a vaccine out, please tell me what stage the vaccine you had got to before being administered into your body? And what the risks are of having untested messenger rna vaccine in your system?

Manchester (she/her)

What do any of these Covid vaccine conspiracy theories have to do with the cancer trials?

I've had six jabs, btw, and all completed all 3 phases of trials, which is normal for any drug. (The first two I had as part of a phase 2/3 trial, but I had the control which had already passed)

"It is called the yellow card scheme"
which in itself then needs to be assessed as people self report.

Please don't Google side effects of paracetamol

Birmingham

Sadly micro Raman spectroscopy can’t be carried out in a tin foil hats bedroom live streamed on YouTube it is done in a lab, and if it’s scientific analysis you are referring to as conspiracy then you may need to rethink what science means, as the apparatus is clearly finding the same thing and it doesn’t correspond to what we have been told and what is usually found in vaccines, carbon has no place in the human body. And the relation to the cancer vaccines is that the covid shit seems to be causing cancer , the T cells that fight off cancer seem to be affected and ivermectin which activates T cells which FIGHT OFF CACER suspiciously got banned at the start of the roll out. That is why I mention it here, I’m not here for my own benefit I promise you that

newtownabbey

"It is called the yellow card scheme which in itself then needs to be assessed as people self report.

Please don't Google side effects of paracetamol "

Yet when people suffer side effects from paracetamol nobody mocks them, nobody tells them they're making it up, nobody says "go away you anti paracetamol conspiracy theorist", they're not dismissed by medical professionals "oh there's nothing wrong with you. It's probably just long headache"... or do they?

Birmingham

Anything I present you will be inferior as you are suffering from cognitive dissonance sorry

Manchester (she/her)

"Sadly micro Raman spectroscopy can’t be carried out in a tin foil hats bedroom live streamed on YouTube it is done in a lab, and if it’s scientific analysis you are referring to as conspiracy then you may need to rethink what science means, as the apparatus is clearly finding the same thing and it doesn’t correspond to what we have been told and what is usually found in vaccines, carbon has no place in the human body. And the relation to the cancer vaccines is that the covid shit seems to be causing cancer , the T cells that fight off cancer seem to be affected and ivermectin which activates T cells which FIGHT OFF CACER suspiciously got banned at the start of the roll out. That is why I mention it here, I’m not here for my own benefit I promise you that "

Cool story.

Chorley

"It appears you are suffering from cognitive dissonance which is totally understandable, the billions they have spent in advertising has neurological effects on humans and drives them into submission through fear, this was needed for the masses to accept an untested, never before used in humans on such a scale Mrna vaccine, as people would of turned a blind eye like in previous episodes (swine flu) etc, to run a trial on billions of people of people worldwide is not a clever move, and what I am seeing around me never mind the statistics that are cleverly being hidden is a rise in soft tissue cancers, my friends dad diagnosed with bowel cancer 2 weeks ago, his mom diagnosed with cancer 1 week ago. Now when they went for there vaccine together I ca. only out 2+2 together my gaffer has had his cancer resurface in the last month, and a few other mates in the last few months, along with my mates getting administered to hospital with constant chest pains to get fobbed off by the doctors, it seems to add up that ginormous clots are forming in there bodies which embalmers are pulling out on a regular basis, there’s are large white fibrous masses that stretch out as far as the patients which haven’t been found in the deceased before the vaccine rollout, another funny thing is the hospitals are now bypassing the mortuary’s and are securing contracts with the crematoriums for the the young, why are doing this? Are they worried that the embalmers will see the rise in child deaths and say enough so enough and speak out? Seems very strange to me "

There isn't a good place to start unpacking this stream of consciousness!

But, just because I can't help myself..... You know the hospital doesn't decide whether a body is cremated or buried don't you?

Birmingham

How about asprin? And there dirty work in the 70’s when they got there massive fine? You rely on these oil based medicines like you understand them they are derived from natural cures and mixed with rubbish, iv had vaccines in the past till my aunt who’s a scientist from Ireland pointed out that there is mercury in them disguised as another name, then I took a back step, I live very natural these days as the body is organic in compound, you can’t put chemicals into a fish tank and expect the fish to live on so I don’t put chemicals in my tank

Birmingham

I am very aware of that in an adult death this is related to newborns/premature

Birmingham

Just watch what your doing that’s all I’m saying and keep your eyes open as most trials last 10-12 years and that means we are the trial, wether you’ve had the vaccine or not we are all in this together, as when someone falls if it’s your loved one wether your vaccinated or not it will hurt

Manchester (she/her)

"Just watch what your doing that’s all I’m saying and keep your eyes open as most trials last 10-12 years and that means we are the trial, wether you’ve had the vaccine or not we are all in this together, as when someone falls if it’s your loved one wether your vaccinated or not it will hurt "

Ok. I'll give this the amount of worry it deserves.

Birmingham

Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of fresh water daily this will keep your body alkaline and take 4000iu vitamin d3 as we live in the northern hemisphere this will keep cancer at bay

Birmingham

Wise move

Chorley

"I am very aware of that in an adult death this is related to newborns/premature "

Follow your statements, the next logical question is:

How many newborn/premature deaths are usually (before C19 vaccines) embalmed rather than cremated?

teleford

"There are many other than the yellow card scheme, and only 11% on average get reported sadly, and i see you point one example of a death reported by themselves, did we not see hospitals falsely reporting car accidents etc as covid deaths? "

Unlikely, why would they? Are you suggesting thousands of medical professionals are also part of some grand conspiracy? Falsification of a death certificate would get a Dr struck off

Manchester (she/her)

"Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of fresh water daily this will keep your body alkaline and take 4000iu vitamin d3 as we live in the northern hemisphere this will keep cancer at bay "

Oh god. Alkaline woo. Fabulous.

Manchester (she/her)

"There are many other than the yellow card scheme, and only 11% on average get reported sadly, and i see you point one example of a death reported by themselves, did we not see hospitals falsely reporting car accidents etc as covid deaths?

Unlikely, why would they? Are you suggesting thousands of medical professionals are also part of some grand conspiracy? Falsification of a death certificate would get a Dr struck off"

Doctors conspiring to make everything Covid is a "theory" that's been doing the rounds since 2020. Apparently the lizard people pay them to make it so to scare people because control.

Chorley

"Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of fresh water daily this will keep your body alkaline and take 4000iu vitamin d3 as we live in the northern hemisphere this will keep cancer at bay "

I'm glad I took the time to look at these 2 pieces of advice, and check current medical knowledge on them.

1- this is roughly 8 times the recommended amount of baking soda to use if you wanted to try this.

2- peer reviewed study completed in 2020 showed that taking vit d3 has no effect at all on cancer. People who have a naturally higher level of vit d3 are less susceptible to some illnesses, in the same way that people with a natural deficiency are more prone.

That took around 5 minutes to disprove. What else have you got?

teleford

"Sadly micro Raman spectroscopy can’t be carried out in a tin foil hats bedroom live streamed on YouTube it is done in a lab, and if it’s scientific analysis you are referring to as conspiracy then you may need to rethink what science means, as the apparatus is clearly finding the same thing and it doesn’t correspond to what we have been told and what is usually found in vaccines, carbon has no place in the human body. And the relation to the cancer vaccines is that the covid shit seems to be causing cancer , the T cells that fight off cancer seem to be affected and ivermectin which activates T cells which FIGHT OFF CACER suspiciously got banned at the start of the roll out. That is why I mention it here, I’m not here for my own benefit I promise you that "

Carbon has no place in the human body, possibly the daftest statement yet, you are a carbon based life form!

Ivermectin ban? Far as I know it’s still widely used for parasite control around the world in both people and animals…. I have a 2L bottle but I wouldn’t advise investing the formulation intended for sheep.

teleford

"How about asprin? And there dirty work in the 70’s when they got there massive fine? You rely on these oil based medicines like you understand them they are derived from natural cures and mixed with rubbish, iv had vaccines in the past till my aunt who’s a scientist from Ireland pointed out that there is mercury in them disguised as another name, then I took a back step, I live very natural these days as the body is organic in compound, you can’t put chemicals into a fish tank and expect the fish to live on so I don’t put chemicals in my tank"

Everything you put in your body is a chemical…

teleford

"There are many other than the yellow card scheme, and only 11% on average get reported sadly, and i see you point one example of a death reported by themselves, did we not see hospitals falsely reporting car accidents etc as covid deaths?

Unlikely, why would they? Are you suggesting thousands of medical professionals are also part of some grand conspiracy? Falsification of a death certificate would get a Dr struck off

Doctors conspiring to make everything Covid is a "theory" that's been doing the rounds since 2020. Apparently the lizard people pay them to make it so to scare people because control."

. Must be some very wealthy doctors . With a high paid career at risk I would want to be getting paid a million pound a certified..

Birmingham

There is a guy who goes by the name of Henry kissinger who quoted in his book, the elderly are useless eaters, and advocates for population control, also a man called Stanley Johnson who openly talks on the bbc in previous years about depopulation through vaccination, yes he is The father of borris the wanker Johnson, and another mentionable name is William gates snr who was one of the founders of planned parenthood, it seems to me these powerful philanthropists/ eugenics have interests in other things apart from your safety, and what a job they have done, convincing billions that the flu they have personally witnessed yearly for all there life’s couoke just dissapear (lol) and be replaced with a deadly strain that required a face mask that doesn’t have to be treated as medical waste but can be thrown sparing over trains buses streets without infection of others, they would if spent the money that was allocated for advertising (propaganda) on yellow bins at the bottom of every street. My personal views are that we have been had, and the money trails seem to back this up, from a small group of mp’s heavily coining from the PPE contracts/ investments into medical company’s shares, to the scientists being payed millions to find something to back up corona from a genetic sequence made up on a computer in a lab 2 days after this shit show began, its logically all leading to the same conclusion, where has logical thinking gone?

Manchester (she/her)

"There is a guy who goes by the name of Henry kissinger who quoted in his book, the elderly are useless eaters, and advocates for population control, also a man called Stanley Johnson who openly talks on the bbc in previous years about depopulation through vaccination, yes he is The father of borris the wanker Johnson, and another mentionable name is William gates snr who was one of the founders of planned parenthood, it seems to me these powerful philanthropists/ eugenics have interests in other things apart from your safety, and what a job they have done, convincing billions that the flu they have personally witnessed yearly for all there life’s couoke just dissapear (lol) and be replaced with a deadly strain that required a face mask that doesn’t have to be treated as medical waste but can be thrown sparing over trains buses streets without infection of others, they would if spent the money that was allocated for advertising (propaganda) on yellow bins at the bottom of every street. My personal views are that we have been had, and the money trails seem to back this up, from a small group of mp’s heavily coining from the PPE contracts/ investments into medical company’s shares, to the scientists being payed millions to find something to back up corona from a genetic sequence made up on a computer in a lab 2 days after this shit show began, its logically all leading to the same conclusion, where has logical thinking gone? "

Beats me.

Birmingham

Medical professionals? They are t acting very professional are they, it is no secret that is what they were doing and there exscuse was we had to to keep the narrative going, I take it you dont know about the remdesivir incidents, at the start of lockdowns? They moved the elderly out of the wards and into care homes and staff were told to administer a certain volume of remdesivir, now take into account that remdesivir is an end of life treatment (it kills you) why would they be told to administer 3x the usual dose??? And why did we have such a big death rate in the elderly that were in homes and hospitals? 2+2 = 4 now can we research this please before making a fb grade reply when you haven’t looked at the subject I feel like people are just saying not doing or googling ideas. Many thanks

Birmingham

The water I drink is direct from a spring I. The Malvern hills I have an allotment, which I use organic fertiliser my seeds are pure heirloom, everything I put into my body is not chemicals if there was an ingredient label on my water if would say water, not h20, fluoride, chlorine, lead, lime scale, synthetic hormones, parasites, etc my food is old school food sadly I don’t watch tv so they don’t get me with there flashing lights anymore so I’m not subconsciously wondering to processed food joints. So I have to disagree there not all good is chemically derived

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Winston"

Sorry but I have to ask why you have put a neurological difference in with diseases.

I process information in a different way, I'm not diseased and in need of a cure.

Birmingham

Please tell me how much they make per vaccine given?

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Sorry but I have to ask why you have put a neurological difference in with diseases.

I process information in a different way, I'm not diseased and in need of a cure. "

It tracks with the rest of it though. Grab bag of stuff.

Birmingham

And what happens when they don’t hit there weekly target, and if they use alternative treatments? Do you understand the consequences they face to there lavish lifestyles. And I often say this to people, “if I had the power tomorrow to put every dr md etc on minimum wage, how many do you think would say it’s not about the money and carry on caring for those in there practice? Hmmmm…. Good for thought

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

But it's thought you didn't put chemicals in your body?

Your water isn't H²O it's just water. And now baking soda isn't NaHCO3 I guess, just baking soda *facepalm*

Chorley

"There is a guy who goes by the name of Henry kissinger who quoted in his book, the elderly are useless eaters, and advocates for population control, also a man called Stanley Johnson who openly talks on the bbc in previous years about depopulation through vaccination, yes he is The father of borris the wanker Johnson, and another mentionable name is William gates snr who was one of the founders of planned parenthood, it seems to me these powerful philanthropists/ eugenics have interests in other things apart from your safety, and what a job they have done, convincing billions that the flu they have personally witnessed yearly for all there life’s couoke just dissapear (lol) and be replaced with a deadly strain that required a face mask that doesn’t have to be treated as medical waste but can be thrown sparing over trains buses streets without infection of others, they would if spent the money that was allocated for advertising (propaganda) on yellow bins at the bottom of every street. My personal views are that we have been had, and the money trails seem to back this up, from a small group of mp’s heavily coining from the PPE contracts/ investments into medical company’s shares, to the scientists being payed millions to find something to back up corona from a genetic sequence made up on a computer in a lab 2 days after this shit show began, its logically all leading to the same conclusion, where has logical thinking gone? "

Having read that, I too ask where has logical thinking gone?

Southampton

IoT

Chorley

"Medical professionals? They are t acting very professional are they, it is no secret that is what they were doing and there exscuse was we had to to keep the narrative going, I take it you dont know about the remdesivir incidents, at the start of lockdowns? They moved the elderly out of the wards and into care homes and staff were told to administer a certain volume of remdesivir, now take into account that remdesivir is an end of life treatment (it kills you) why would they be told to administer 3x the usual dose??? And why did we have such a big death rate in the elderly that were in homes and hospitals? 2+2 = 4 now can we research this please before making a fb grade reply when you haven’t looked at the subject I feel like people are just saying not doing or googling ideas. Many thanks "

You do know that your response to every counterpoint is to raise another non sensical point? That's not how debate works, it's how disinformation works.

newtownabbey

Going by official definition of the word "vaccine" :

vaccine

/'vaksi?n,'vaks?n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.

"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

I'm still waiting for anyone to explain to me how on earth can one vaccinate themselves against cancer? And since when cancer is classed as an infectious disease?

So many clever people here, yet not one person has questioned this...

Manchester (she/her)

"Medical professionals? They are t acting very professional are they, it is no secret that is what they were doing and there exscuse was we had to to keep the narrative going, I take it you dont know about the remdesivir incidents, at the start of lockdowns? They moved the elderly out of the wards and into care homes and staff were told to administer a certain volume of remdesivir, now take into account that remdesivir is an end of life treatment (it kills you) why would they be told to administer 3x the usual dose??? And why did we have such a big death rate in the elderly that were in homes and hospitals? 2+2 = 4 now can we research this please before making a fb grade reply when you haven’t looked at the subject I feel like people are just saying not doing or googling ideas. Many thanks

You do know that your response to every counterpoint is to raise another non sensical point? That's not how debate works, it's how disinformation works."

It's called a Gish gallop.

Chorley

Winston

I process information in a different way, I'm not diseased and in need of a cure. "

That's a great description, and useful to me as someone who's not as well informed as I could. Thanks

Manchester (she/her)

"Going by official definition of the word "vaccine" :

vaccine

/'vaksi?n,'vaks?n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.

"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

I'm still waiting for anyone to explain to me how on earth can one vaccinate themselves against cancer? And since when cancer is classed as an infectious disease?

So many clever people here, yet not one person has questioned this..."

I really don't give a rat's arse about the terminology. If it succeeds in trials then it's another weapon to use against cancer.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Go back to the first post and you'll find an explanation of why they're calling it a vaccine.

Chorley

"Medical professionals? They are t acting very professional are they, it is no secret that is what they were doing and there exscuse was we had to to keep the narrative going, I take it you dont know about the remdesivir incidents, at the start of lockdowns? They moved the elderly out of the wards and into care homes and staff were told to administer a certain volume of remdesivir, now take into account that remdesivir is an end of life treatment (it kills you) why would they be told to administer 3x the usual dose??? And why did we have such a big death rate in the elderly that were in homes and hospitals? 2+2 = 4 now can we research this please before making a fb grade reply when you haven’t looked at the subject I feel like people are just saying not doing or googling ideas. Many thanks

You do know that your response to every counterpoint is to raise another non sensical point? That's not how debate works, it's how disinformation works.

It's called a Gish gallop. "

That's a keeper! Consider me informed and likely to plagiarise that immediately!

Manchester (she/her)

It's called a Gish gallop.

That's a keeper! Consider me informed and likely to plagiarise that immediately!"

It's an old one, and you're most welcome. I believe the original Gish was a young earth creationist.

No one's putting these in me!!!!!!!!

E460 - Cellulose

E461 - Methyl cellulose

E462 - Ethyl cellulose

E464 - Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

E466 - Carboxymethyl cellulose

E467 - Ethylhydroxyethylcellulose

I will not have it!!!!!

Winston

Birmingham

Thank you for thinking for yourself

Manchester (she/her)

"Thank you for thinking for yourself "

Birmingham

What trials are they? Independent trials? No payed trials? yes

"Thank you for thinking for yourself "

E460 - Cellulose

E461 - Methyl cellulose

E462 - Ethyl cellulose

E464 - Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

E466 - Carboxymethyl cellulose

E467 - Ethylhydroxyethylcellulose

Are the chemical components of a banana.

*embarrassing

Winston

Southampton

"Medical professionals? They are t acting very professional are they, it is no secret that is what they were doing and there exscuse was we had to to keep the narrative going, I take it you dont know about the remdesivir incidents, at the start of lockdowns? They moved the elderly out of the wards and into care homes and staff were told to administer a certain volume of remdesivir, now take into account that remdesivir is an end of life treatment (it kills you) why would they be told to administer 3x the usual dose??? And why did we have such a big death rate in the elderly that were in homes and hospitals? 2+2 = 4 now can we research this please before making a fb grade reply when you haven’t looked at the subject I feel like people are just saying not doing or googling ideas. Many thanks "

I heard similar, but was it remdesivir or midazolam?