FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > USA entry requirements

USA entry requirements

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icker OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

They are still wanting people to be fully vaccinated. Does anyone think this will change in the next 6 months or so? I've had 2 jabs but don't want any more.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Are you planning on going to USA?

By *oupletobewatched99Couple  over a year ago

north west

Fully vaxxed is 2 jabs as far as the USA are concerned. They don’t check paperwork now, but you do have to sign to attest to being double jabbed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't plan based on anything different to the current rules.

Travel to places where your status matches their rules

Preston

"Are you planning on going to USA? "

Hopefully in November next year.

Preston

"Fully vaxxed is 2 jabs as far as the USA are concerned. They don’t check paperwork now, but you do have to sign to attest to being double jabbed. "

Thanks.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"They are still wanting people to be fully vaccinated. Does anyone think this will change in the next 6 months or so? I've had 2 jabs but don't want any more."

2 jabs is fully vaxxed for US Immigration

NW London

"Fully vaxxed is 2 jabs as far as the USA are concerned. They don’t check paperwork now, but you do have to sign to attest to being double jabbed. "

When I went in November I had to upload proof of vaccination (NHS barcode) thru the airline's website.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Fully vaxxed is 2 jabs as far as the USA are concerned. They don’t check paperwork now, but you do have to sign to attest to being double jabbed.

When I went in November I had to upload proof of vaccination (NHS barcode) thru the airline's website. "

My kids have had to do the same yesterday.

north west

[Removed by poster at 20/12/22 19:48:50]

north west

"Fully vaxxed is 2 jabs as far as the USA are concerned. They don’t check paperwork now, but you do have to sign to attest to being double jabbed.

When I went in November I had to upload proof of vaccination (NHS barcode) thru the airline's website. "

I go quite often. In November I just had to sign the attestation. May vary by airline but US DHS don’t require the barcode now.

By *arlolad71 999Man  over a year ago

newton aycliffe

Went in september.had my nhs app with my covid vaccine status.was looked at at birmingham but that was all.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Best place to find out is an official USA visitors web site

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Same in December this year 2022 and last vaccination had to be within 6 months

6 months seems to be the limit for lots of travel.

NW London

When I went in November I had to upload proof of vaccination (NHS barcode) thru the airline's website.

Same in December this year 2022 and last vaccination had to be within 6 months

6 months seems to be the limit for lots of travel. "

Mine didn't specify a time limit and my last dose was well over six months prior

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who would risk the "they don't check" comment if you pay good money for a flight.

"They are still wanting people to be fully vaccinated. Does anyone think this will change in the next 6 months or so? I've had 2 jabs but don't want any more."

According to dot gov, you only need full vaccination which is 2 jabs no extra boosters for entry to the US.

No one will know if it'll change until it's published, anything else is just rumours.

I've signed up to the email alert as to any changes

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am having a staycation. I found this, if you are a non-u.s citizen who is a nonimmigrant (not a u.s. citizen, u.s. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the united states on an immigrant visa), you will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated against covid-19 before you travel by air to the United States from a foreign country.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

My sister has been to the USA about 4 times in the last 6 months and she’s not vaccinated.

The first trip which was in august , her husband made her fly there alone , his reasoning was he didn’t want a wasted journey because of her stubbornness , once she’d landed and gone through he flew out to join her .

They’ve been every 6 weeks or so since and only came back yesterday from their latest trip.

She carries some phoney certificate stating something along the lines that she’s part of a no vaccine trial. I did look it up online at the time and it definitely says that it has no legal standing , still she’s very smug over the whole thing . She also used it to go into France with no issues …

Preston

I realise that you must be vaccinated now. Do you think that they will change at any point? Spain have changed as have a lot of other countries.

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

6th jan is when they review it. We’re hoping to go in feb so fingers crossed.

By *hanebbwMan  over a year ago

b

"6th jan is when they review it. We’re hoping to go in feb so fingers crossed. "

Is there definitely a review? I'm looking online and can't see anything about it anywhere

South East

The current rules were set to that date - actually just checked, its 8th Jan.

So they need to extend or ditch.

If they extend it will be a complete joke and clearly about nothing to do with health (unless they also ask 30% of Americans to stop being obese at the same time)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The current rules were set to that date - actually just checked, its 8th Jan.

If they extend it will be a complete joke and clearly about nothing to do with health (unless they also ask 30% of Americans to stop being obese at the same time)"

It's fairly common for separate legislation and rules to seemingly make continuation of other approaches look a little odd. It doesn't mean that either or both won't continue though. It may be easier to continue something, than end a policy that's potentially helped.

I would plan no travel, unless it's officially permitted.

South East

But now all the evidence shows I’m no more/less likely to pass it on (if I got it) than anyone else, it’s an odd rule to leave in place.

Preston

"But now all the evidence shows I’m no more/less likely to pass it on (if I got it) than anyone else, it’s an odd rule to leave in place. "

I agree,it's had its time. It's time to move on. Its never going to go and if you have had your jab or not you can still pass it on or catch it.

By *ittlemiss1985Woman  over a year ago

Lansing

I did a quick Google search and it looks like you just need proof you had the first 2 shots, tested negative within a couple days of entry, and a booster isn't required.

north west

"I did a quick Google search and it looks like you just need proof you had the first 2 shots, tested negative within a couple days of entry, and a booster isn't required."

You haven’t needed a negative test to enter the US since June.

"They are still wanting people to be fully vaccinated. Does anyone think this will change in the next 6 months or so? I've had 2 jabs but don't want any more.

My sister has been to the USA about 4 times in the last 6 months and she’s not vaccinated.

The first trip which was in august , her husband made her fly there alone , his reasoning was he didn’t want a wasted journey because of her stubbornness , once she’d landed and gone through he flew out to join her .

They’ve been every 6 weeks or so since and only came back yesterday from their latest trip.

She carries some phoney certificate stating something along the lines that she’s part of a no vaccine trial. I did look it up online at the time and it definitely says that it has no legal standing , still she’s very smug over the whole thing . She also used it to go into France with no issues …"

Oh the things people write online

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

First 2 jabs is fine even though nothing would be in your system now from them...

Makes no difference I'm not aloud in even with 8 jab's

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"They are still wanting people to be fully vaccinated. Does anyone think this will change in the next 6 months or so? I've had 2 jabs but don't want any more.

She carries some phoney certificate stating something along the lines that she’s part of a no vaccine trial. I did look it up online at the time and it definitely says that it has no legal standing , still she’s very smug over the whole thing . She also used it to go into France with no issues …

Oh the things people write online "

If you are implying that I am lying , you are very much mistaken . My narrative is 100 % my sister’s experience .

I am personally pro vaccine and have been jabbed 4 times , however she is not , she’s quite a jet setter and rather smug at my past predictions that she would be confined to holidaying in Blackpool for the forceable future .

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Oh the things people write online

If you are implying that I am lying , you are very much mistaken . My narrative is 100 % my sister’s experience .

I am personally pro vaccine and have been jabbed 4 times , however she is not , she’s quite a jet setter and rather smug at my past predictions that she would be confined to holidaying in Blackpool for the forceable future ."

Falsifying records to bypass a countries legislation may mean that your sister gets a vacation paid by that particular government at some point

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Don’t look like I’m going back to states for a while then!

Me and wife haven’t had any clot shots and don’t plan on any

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Don’t look like I’m going back to states for a while then!

Me and wife haven’t had any clot shots and don’t plan on any "

"Clot Shots"

Tin town

"Don’t look like I’m going back to states for a while then!

Me and wife haven’t had any clot shots and don’t plan on any "

Aww... I bet they'll miss you.

By *ittlemiss1985Woman  over a year ago

Lansing

"I did a quick Google search and it looks like you just need proof you had the first 2 shots, tested negative within a couple days of entry, and a booster isn't required.

You haven’t needed a negative test to enter the US since June. "

You're right, I re-read the requirements. Though the news was just saying they're going to require a negative test for anyone coming in from China starting in January because of their numbers.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Don't bother with the lottery of trying to get to USA. My ESTA was revoked by a Homeland Security Officer at Heathrow Terminal 5 in March for reasons never explained and a whole holiday lost. I'm going to Canada in 2023 who, despite my ESTA being revoked, have granted me an ETA. God bless Canada and the American government can go to hell.

"Don't bother with the lottery of trying to get to USA. My ESTA was revoked by a Homeland Security Officer at Heathrow Terminal 5 in March for reasons never explained and a whole holiday lost. I'm going to Canada in 2023 who, despite my ESTA being revoked, have granted me an ETA. God bless Canada and the American government can go to hell. "

Be careful, Canada and the US share immigration data and although your ETA has been approved, you may be denied or questioned upon entering Canada (Your data is only retrieved from the Us upon your arrival in Canada - due to legal reasons around data sharing).

If I were you I’d find out why your esta was refused so you can prepare for any questions you may face.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I emailed Homeland Security in Virginia back in March and replied that they were under no obligation to say why. I still have no explanation and sounds as though I never will.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I emailed Homeland Security in Virginia back in March and replied that they were under no obligation to say why. I still have no explanation and sounds as though I never will. "

You can still apply for a visa though can't you.

"I emailed Homeland Security in Virginia back in March and replied that they were under no obligation to say why. I still have no explanation and sounds as though I never will. "

You apply for a visa and book an appointment at the embassy and they tell you

north west

"Don't bother with the lottery of trying to get to USA. My ESTA was revoked by a Homeland Security Officer at Heathrow Terminal 5 in March for reasons never explained and a whole holiday lost. I'm going to Canada in 2023 who, despite my ESTA being revoked, have granted me an ETA. God bless Canada and the American government can go to hell. "

ESTA and ETA are as their name implies only an authorisation to travel, not a guarantee for entry.

By *eathrow pineappleCouple  over a year ago

West London

I went to America last month. They still want proof of vaccination. This isn't likely to change in the near future. Oh by the way, proof is at origin.

West London

Neither ask for covid status. Those visa applications are very handy if you've been naughty in the past.

If they extend it will be a complete joke and clearly about nothing to do with health (unless they also ask 30% of Americans to stop being obese at the same time)"

Where do you look to check the review date ?

Durham

If they extend it will be a complete joke and clearly about nothing to do with health (unless they also ask 30% of Americans to stop being obese at the same time)

Where do you look to check the review date ?"

I used Google. They just renew before the expiration date. I doubt they will stop renewing it anytime soon especially now things are happening in China.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I know someone who got denied boarding their flight to America this week for lack of vaccination

Preston

"6th jan is when they review it. We’re hoping to go in feb so fingers crossed. "

Should be reviewed today.

Preston

Well we still need to be vaccinated to get in the USA. When is the next review?

Durham

"6th jan is when they review it. We’re hoping to go in feb so fingers crossed.

Should be reviewed today. "

The requirement was extended til the end of April at least on the 4th of January.

By *ryan...Man  over a year ago

1950's Original

"I know someone who got denied boarding their flight to America this week for lack of vaccination "

Aww I thought you were gonna say for lack of a gun!

South East

"6th jan is when they review it. We’re hoping to go in feb so fingers crossed.

Should be reviewed today.

The requirement was extended til the end of April at least on the 4th of January."

Bonkers. Their policy is so far removed from making sense it’s not even possible to work out what they are trying to achieve with it.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

She carries some phoney certificate stating something along the lines that she’s part of a no vaccine trial. I did look it up online at the time and it definitely says that it has no legal standing , still she’s very smug over the whole thing . She also used it to go into France with no issues …"

stubborness you say ? I am sure your sister would have a good reason for not taking the jabs

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Don't forget to sort out you ESTA thing or they won't let you fly there. (And don't pay for it either because it's free.)

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Don't forget to sort out you ESTA thing or they won't let you fly there. (And don't pay for it either because it's free.) "

You pay about $14 for an ESTA?

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Check UK Government website or better check US state department website. Don't think you need any proof of anything unless you are coming in from China.

By *inkybutclassyMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Plus some travel)

I’m going in a week. No need for proof of vaccine at booking but I intend to have it with me for customs.

ESTA took a few hours to approve and was $21. Make sure the use the official DHS website.

Filthy Fuckeryville

An ESTA doesn't mean you are guaranteed entry into the country.

I have an American VISA and my entry isn't even guaranteed.....

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I’m going in a week. No need for proof of vaccine at booking but I intend to have it with me for customs.

ESTA took a few hours to approve and was $21. Make sure the use the official DHS website. "

Ahh thank you, know its chargeable but not had one for a few years as I have a visa instead

Leeds (Plus some travel)

"I’m going in a week. No need for proof of vaccine at booking but I intend to have it with me for customs.

ESTA took a few hours to approve and was $21. Make sure the use the official DHS website.

Ahh thank you, know its chargeable but not had one for a few years as I have a visa instead"

It’s my first trip, hoping to find some fun while I’m there

All these pepople on here saying u need proof of this or that you do not needed any thing did u not see the post were the lady got in to us unvaxed more the once vaxed or un vaxed you can go any where u like it's all just scare mongering!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"All these pepople on here saying u need proof of this or that you do not needed any thing did u not see the post were the lady got in to us unvaxed more the once vaxed or un vaxed you can go any where u like it's all just scare mongering!"

The unvaxed lady had a fake certificate. You can't go in wth no proof

Filthy Fuckeryville

Ahh thank you, know its chargeable but not had one for a few years as I have a visa instead

It’s my first trip, hoping to find some fun while I’m there "

Very much depends on where you are off to as to how viable that is.... Have a mooch of the USA forum for more

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want."

Very helpful input

Worcester

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want.

Very helpful input "

Glad to be of help

Leeds (Plus some travel)

It’s my first trip, hoping to find some fun while I’m there

Very much depends on where you are off to as to how viable that is.... Have a mooch of the USA forum for more "

I’m pretty central Orlando. Have had a look but not sure there is much going on via FAB.

"All these pepople on here saying u need proof of this or that you do not needed any thing did u not see the post were the lady got in to us unvaxed more the once vaxed or un vaxed you can go any where u like it's all just scare mongering!"

Good call, let's believe someone on an online forum over the official government website which states what you need.

At the end of the day it's only transport to the airport, parking and your airline ticket costs that'll be lost if you get caught and that's before you leave the UK, if you happen to get to the US and they check then you'll be on the next flight back and kept in isolation until you go.

But it'll be alright because Karen did it

NW London

Ahh thank you, know its chargeable but not had one for a few years as I have a visa instead"

ESTA applications take a max of 72hours to process. It's a very simple process

West London

[Removed by poster at 29/01/23 19:07:58]

West London

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want."
it's a great place. It's got everything pretty much.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"All these pepople on here saying u need proof of this or that you do not needed any thing did u not see the post were the lady got in to us unvaxed more the once vaxed or un vaxed you can go any where u like it's all just scare mongering!

Good call, let's believe someone on an online forum over the official government website which states what you need.

At the end of the day it's only transport to the airport, parking and your airline ticket costs that'll be lost if you get caught and that's before you leave the UK, if you happen to get to the US and they check then you'll be on the next flight back and kept in isolation until you go.

But it'll be alright because Karen did it "

My names not Karen … but I did do it ha ha

brentwood

She carries some phoney certificate stating something along the lines that she’s part of a no vaccine trial. I did look it up online at the time and it definitely says that it has no legal standing , still she’s very smug over the whole thing . She also used it to go into France with no issues …stubborness you say ? I am sure your sister would have a good reason for not taking the jabs"

Like not wanting to die suddenly I should expect

Worcester

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want. it's a great place. It's got everything pretty much. "

Apart from an I.Q.

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want. it's a great place. It's got everything pretty much.

Apart from an I.Q."

Is there a point to you posting on this topic of you hate the country and people that much ?

Worcester

"As its the last place on earth that we would ever want to visit, then they are welcome to have as many restrictions as they want. it's a great place. It's got everything pretty much.

Apart from an I.Q.

Is there a point to you posting on this topic of you hate the country and people that much ?"

It's an open forum!

Apart from an I.Q.

Is there a point to you posting on this topic of you hate the country and apart that much ?

It's an open forum!

"

Ok, thanks for your input

By *DAM69Man  over a year ago

Midlands

They do check paper work I've just returned from Texas . I had to show my Jab cards .

It doesn't make sense though,if you've only had two jabs then surely by now they've waned and therefore ineffective.

It doesn't make sense though,if you've only had two jabs then surely by now they've waned and therefore ineffective."

My thoughts exactly. If someone had the first 2 in the very early days then you could've been double jabbed by early March 2021, nearly 2yrs ago

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm hoping so as want to visit daughter next year in florida! X

Durham

[Removed by poster at 11/02/23 20:34:38]

South East

It doesn't make sense though,if you've only had two jabs then surely by now they've waned and therefore ineffective.

My thoughts exactly. If someone had the first 2 in the very early days then you could've been double jabbed by early March 2021, nearly 2yrs ago "

You could have 2 jabs that are now pointless, be 5 stone overweight, have covid…. And fly to the USA. While an unvaxed athlete in peak health is stopped.

It has NOTHING to do with health!

Why anyone would want to live in the US is beyond me...

"Why anyone would want to live in the US is beyond me..."

Everywhere has good and bad points, have you actually been to have a first hand view ?

Worcester

"Why anyone would want to live in the US is beyond me...

Everywhere has good and bad points, have you actually been to have a first hand view ?"

There are very few "good points" about the people and for most that ruins anything good about where they live.

Everywhere has good and bad points, have you actually been to have a first hand view ?

There are very few "good points" about the people and for most that ruins anything good about where they live."

Yawn, maybe if you had family who you love who are born and bred American you wouldn't be so bloody rude all the time.

It's a vaccine thread not an Anti American people thread.

There are very few "good points" about the people and for most that ruins anything good about where they live."

Show me on a anatomical correct doll where we hurt you.What is your issue again ?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

All requirements are being lifted on 11th May … won’t need any jabs …

Durham

"All requirements are being lifted on 11th May … won’t need any jabs … "

Is this true? Does it not have to go through the senate first?

Leeds

My daughter and her husband do.

Who says?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Explain ?

You hate the entire race ?

There are very few "good points" about the people and for most that ruins anything good about where they live.

Explain ?

You hate the entire race ?"

I don't know which is worse, they aren't racist because they hate Americans, no racism mentioned

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

No one cares if you don't want to go there, no one asked

Looks like the republicans are trying to get the last restrictions stricken with a handful of democrat supporter's. Bilateralism is always a good sign.

The travel restrictions are unnecessary at this point so give it a couple of months and normality should be resuming

Worcester

Explain ?

You hate the entire race ?"

There was no mention of hating them? Having met lots of them whilst on holidays in the Caribbean, they just put us off ever wanting to go visit their country.

Explain ?

There was no mention of hating them? Having met lots of them whilst on holidays in the Caribbean, they just put us off ever wanting to go visit their country.

"

You never been here so you taking your assumptions from the Caribbean. How do you know how Americans live again ? We are a diverse melting pot of people.

Back to the original question, yes OP you are legal to go to the US, book up and enjoy your time there, great people, food, hospitality and country

Durham

Back to the original question, yes OP you are legal to go to the US, book up and enjoy your time there, great people, food, hospitality and country "

the covid vaccination rules will probably be changed in the coming months, but currently you still need to be fully vaccinated. OP You have had 2 covid vaccinations so as far as the US is concerned you are fully vaccinated.

Back to the original question, yes OP you are legal to go to the US, book up and enjoy your time there, great people, food, hospitality and country "

Filthy Fuckeryville

Explain ?

"

I live in the both the UK and USA and have holidayed in the carribean with both. If anything I find its Brits abroad who tend to be small minded that I find embarrassing, complaining at the lack of 'English' food and the like....

Explain ?

I live in the both the UK and USA and have holidayed in the carribean with both. If anything I find its Brits abroad who tend to be small minded that I find embarrassing, complaining at the lack of 'English' food and the like.... "

I sure our tourists do that too I did while I was there. But never asked why do you live there.

Filthy Fuckeryville

Explain ?

I live in the both the UK and USA and have holidayed in the carribean with both. If anything I find its Brits abroad who tend to be small minded that I find embarrassing, complaining at the lack of 'English' food and the like.... I sure our tourists do that too I did while I was there. But never asked why do you live there."

See whilst I'm in the states I miss the likes of English bacon and bread. I don't complain about it though, just accept that it's a different country and ergo different food. Same as when I was given an omelette with scotch bonnet in it in Jamaica for breakfast - I just had toast instead

Cultural differences are what make us different and amazing and I enjoy that, not put the other down

Cookstown

Explain ?

"

You are aware that the USA is a vast country with diverse cultures and races I doubt very much if the people you met were representative lol

If we were to judge England based on some of the d*unken abusive holidaymakers abroad what do you assume we would say about England lol

By *thLincsCpleCouple  over a year ago

Barton upon Humber

Got bored reading all the other posts so not sure of everything that has been written, but heard from daughter in law in USA, that Covid is getting downgraded to flu, as of June, so if you are going after that, hang fire and wait and see.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Simply put guns lots of guns and the ability to hunt ,live off grid ,have massively powerful cars and the most spectacular scenery add that to some of the warmest most welcoming people I’ve ever met so yeah I’d love to live there but I don’t meet the requirements for a green card I was thinking of flying to Mexico and walking across the border

By *urygent1Man  over a year ago

North West

Then don't go, quite simple.

Simply put guns lots of guns and the ability to hunt ,live off grid ,have massively powerful cars and the most spectacular scenery add that to some of the warmest most welcoming people I’ve ever met so yeah I’d love to live there but I don’t meet the requirements for a green card I was thinking of flying to Mexico and walking across the border "

Lol you probably get asylum

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

God bless the land of the free!!

Oh hang on a minute….

"God bless the land of the free!!

Oh hang on a minute…."

How's Brexit again ?

Manchester

Oh hang on a minute…. How's Brexit again ? "

A shining example of democracy in action!

Oh hang on a minute…. How's Brexit again ?

A shining example of democracy in action!"

Enjoy

By *ust JuicyWoman  over a year ago

east london

[Removed by poster at 20/02/23 23:54:46]

Fully vaccinated is two I believe. Double check, but I’m pretty sure boosters aren’t within it as they were never made mandatory

Mrs

Cookstown

A shining example of democracy in action!"

.ore like self mutilation

Manchester

.ore like self mutilation "

The people decided, the politicians made a pigs ear of it…. Pretty much standard behaviour.

The people decided, the politicians made a pigs ear of it…. Pretty much standard behaviour."

The people were told there was a lovely bouncy castle just over the cliff and all they had to do was jump to enjoy the bouncy fun. Enough people decided to jump, pulling all the rest of us over the cliff too.

On the way down, we all saw there was no bouncy castle. There were only jagged rocks. There were ropes we could have used to pull ourselves back up or at least slow our descent. But some people folded their arms, refusing to grab the ropes. Others slapped away the hands of people who tried to reach for the ropes.

Short version: Brexit is shit.

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

The people decided, the politicians made a pigs ear of it…. Pretty much standard behaviour."

Precisely this.

By *rineForSomeFunMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

The people decided, the politicians made a pigs ear of it…. Pretty much standard behaviour.

The people were told there was a lovely bouncy castle just over the cliff and all they had to do was jump to enjoy the bouncy fun. Enough people decided to jump, pulling all the rest of us over the cliff too.

On the way down, we all saw there was no bouncy castle. There were only jagged rocks. There were ropes we could have used to pull ourselves back up or at least slow our descent. But some people folded their arms, refusing to grab the ropes. Others slapped away the hands of people who tried to reach for the ropes.

Short version: Brexit is shit."

Best description of Brexit I've heard yet. I might nick this!

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

A labotomy?

"A labotomy?"
?

Check out the Gov website regarding travel to the US, all information and any signposting required will be there...

By *ravo_CharlieMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 08:31:01]

East Sussex

Hey send me a PM I've got something that may be very useful for you

"Hey send me a PM I've got something that may be very useful for you "

The whole point of a forum discussion is to share on the post or am I wrong

East Sussex

I tried but my post was removed

"I tried but my post was removed "

Ok, guess it isn't legal then

brentwood

Is this 100%

"All requirements are being lifted on 11th May … won’t need any jabs …

Is this 100%"

I'd like to know where it's written so I can check for myself

East Sussex

Type in on google "11th May covid entry requirements" and there's a few articles about it

By *amRod64Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

Was there a month ago…. Never checked anything

South East

"All requirements are being lifted on 11th May … won’t need any jabs …

Is this 100%"

Yes. They are a complete joke right now as it is. No way will they introduce new laws that would be needed to extend it.

They are a country full of obese people with a diabetes disaster on the horizon, illegals pouring over their southern border - and they are banning people from coming in unless they had a jab that would have long since ceased to be effective. ZERO to do with health or health security.

Durham

"Type in on google "11th May covid entry requirements" and there's a few articles about it "

When i google it says that restriction will continue after 11th of may

South East

"Type in on google "11th May covid entry requirements" and there's a few articles about it

"

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-end-covid-19-emergency-declarations-may-11-2023-01-30/

Durham

"Type in on google "11th May covid entry requirements" and there's a few articles about it

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-end-covid-19-emergency-declarations-may-11-2023-01-30/"

that mentions nothing about US entry requirements

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 08/03/23 00:35:35]

East Sussex

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-end-covid-19-emergency-declarations-may-11-2023-01-30/

that mentions nothing about US entry requirements"

So basically it isn't set in stone yet re not having to be jabbed but more than likely it'll be included in the bill when passed by the senate. Fingers crossed emoji

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/us-covid-vaccine-mandate-travellers-2142948

Leeds

I am in New York and no one at the airport asked to see proof of vaccination

By *hill.1Man  over a year ago

Galway

Need an esta, holiday visa

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I am in New York and no one at the airport asked to see proof of vaccination"

I had to upload mine direct to the airline to fly Virgin & Delta last week!

Leeds

"

I had to upload mine direct to the airline to fly Virgin & Delta last week! "

I was Aer Lingus

By *hill.1Man  over a year ago

Galway

Did anyone have an issue with a stop over on the way to another country? As in not leaving the airport?

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

"A labotomy?? "

Why would anyone visit that shithole country unless they had to?

"A labotomy??

Why would anyone visit that shithole country unless they had to?"

I can say the same thing about the UK. Been there many times. Not a fan. Miserable people like you was the problem.

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Do children have to be vaccinated too?

Filthy Fuckeryville

"A labotomy??

Your input was invaluable here. Thank you

I shall immediately pack and return to the UK whilst I now have this info!

"A labotomy??

Why would anyone visit that shithole country unless they had to?

Your input was invaluable here. Thank you

I shall immediately pack and return to the UK whilst I now have this info! "

Enjoy

"A labotomy??

It's funny how people who have no interest in the topic are so vile, but that's the mentality of so called adults I guess

Tin town

"A labotomy??

Think that probably says more about you than the usa.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Just to confirm, do people need to be vacinated to go to the U.S?? As Im looking to go in October

By *ikeybr0Man  over a year ago

Newport

At the moment the requirements are due to be lifted on 11th May.

By *assage_noirMan  over a year ago

The Angel

At present you need to be double jabbed. The rules may get changed soon.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Oh ok because I'm triple jabbed but I have a friend who isnt jabbed but is looking to go too so hopefully they be lifted in May

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/covid-19-travel-information.html.

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"I am in New York and no one at the airport asked to see proof of vaccination

I had to upload mine direct to the airline to fly Virgin & Delta last week! "

Same for us when we flew with Virgin and the internal flight with Alaska Airlines last month

north west

No requirements from 11th May

By *ennbillCouple  over a year ago

nice village

Apparently the USA plans to drop covid entry requirements in May this year of course could change

By *.luke7Man  over a year ago

Just back from the US. Only double jabbed and not a single issue getting in.

UK airline ask you to upload your cov pass before flying.

It’s not like you risk getting there then sent home, as I thought. All checked before hand. You will get the info you need of the CDC website. Best of luck

It’s not like you risk getting there then sent home, as I thought. All checked before hand. You will get the info you need of the CDC website. Best of luck"

Thanks for the update, I always thought the airlines checked your covid vaccination status before you even get to the airport

By *.luke7Man  over a year ago

It’s not like you risk getting there then sent home, as I thought. All checked before hand. You will get the info you need of the CDC website. Best of luck

Thanks for the update, I always thought the airlines checked your covid vaccination status before you even get to the airport "

Not a bother, only seen how old this post was after I posted. Get booked up and enjoy

Did anyone else get unsolicited dm's at 1am ?

Leeds

"Did anyone else get unsolicited dm's at 1am ?"

No

"Did anyone else get unsolicited dm's at 1am ?

No"

Lol lucky me

Preston

"No requirements from 11th May"

Fantastic and about time we moved on.

"No requirements from 11th May

Fantastic and about time we moved on."

It's not been US government sanctioned yet

By *ust Passing ThroughMan  over a year ago

poole

UK.Gov is your friend here

"UK.Gov is your friend here "

UK government don't check your details on entering US soil, UK let you leave, trust me I know

Durham

"UK.Gov is your friend here

UK government don't check your details on entering US soil, UK let you leave, trust me I know "

I think he means the uk gov website will have the most current US entry requirements on it.

"UK.Gov is your friend here

UK government don't check your details on entering US soil, UK let you leave, trust me I know

I think he means the uk gov website will have the most current US entry requirements on it."

Yes I know but I've fallen foul of a dot gov error before, it was sorted but I lost a few hours of my vacation because of it. The authorities were fine with it and really pleasant but they insisted that the only rules they follow are their own, which is fair enough

By *ust JuicyWoman  over a year ago

east london

Who would risk the "they don't check" comment if you pay good money for a flight."

It’s not only cost of that flight it will be deemed refused entry because you’ve lied and that’s your chance of going back there again gone - in January 23 mine had to be within 6 months and i had to upload it

By *ust Passing ThroughMan  over a year ago

poole

Ai

By *amelaXTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Swindon

Any country with a vaccine mandate isn't a country I'd wish to visit nor spend my money there.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"Any country with a vaccine mandate isn't a country I'd wish to visit nor spend my money there."

Thanks for your input

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 52 weeks ago

somewhere close

"Any country with a vaccine mandate isn't a country I'd wish to visit nor spend my money there.

Thanks for your input "

They’ve got a point though.

By *amelaXTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Swindon

"Any country with a vaccine mandate isn't a country I'd wish to visit nor spend my money there.

Thanks for your input

They’ve got a point though. "

An extremely valid point too!!!

Vaccine mandates were first introduced, based on the false idea, that vaccinations stopped community transmission.

Now we know this to be a complete lie, It's time to end the mandates