FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Proof mRNA and heart problems?

Proof mRNA and heart problems?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mp411 OP   Man  over a year ago

chester

https://youtu.be/SrfEWsKMWfU Watch all the way through

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"https://youtu.be/SrfEWsKMWfU Watch all the way through "

Really?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Any chance of a summary?

By *aan31Man  over a year ago

Shropshire

I had heart problems after my 2nd vaccine. The day after! Ended up in hospital

chester

"Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that. "

So 1 in 800 suffering with a serious adverse reaction including death a small fraction? Covid was nowhere near that

chester

"I had heart problems after my 2nd vaccine. The day after! Ended up in hospital "

Hope you come through it

chester

"https://youtu.be/SrfEWsKMWfU Watch all the way through

Really?"

Yes

By *aan31Man  over a year ago

Shropshire

Yeh all good, was inflammation of the heart lining but who knows what's that going to do later in life. Most likely have scar tissue now around it so more at risk of heart attack now when older but hey ho

Durham

Any chance of a summary?"

Looks like that is no then.

chester

Any chance of a summary?

Looks like that is no then."

Don’t be so lazy and watch it

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Am on hart and blood thiners since my covid injections

chester

"Am on hart and blood thiners since my covid injections "

Mighty shame

Durham

Any chance of a summary?

Don’t be so lazy and watch it "

Don't be so lazy and reply .

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that. "
A higher percentage dying from Covid. Here's some real stats: WHO official death toll over the two years of Covid was just shy of 8m. There are 8B people on the planet. 1% of 8B is 80M. So 10% of 80M is 8M. So 10% of 1% of the world population offically died. Or 99.9% didn't die! For comparison HIV and TB combined killed 5M over the same period. Covid ain't that deadly! At present, on a weekly basis, in the UK, there is an average excess death level over what would be usually expected of between 1000 to 1500 excess sudden deaths but the media is not mentioning this. Irish excess death figures in 2022 also above normal. So what's going on? The juice? Lots of folks not getting diagnosed during lockdown? Not getting their meds? Something is going on and it can't be ignored.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Any chance of a summary?

Pot calling the kettle !!!

Back your post up

Any chance of a summary?

I gave it a couple of minutes, it appears to be a doctor talking about the use it statins?

I think I might be missing something?

chester

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up "

In a nutshell eminent Dr peer reviewed randomised study found yes the mRNA does cause heart issues and is calling for them to be stopped immediately

chester

Any chance of a summary?

I gave it a couple of minutes, it appears to be a doctor talking about the use it statins?

I think I might be missing something?"

Hence all the way through mate

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

In a nutshell eminent Dr peer reviewed randomised study found yes the mRNA does cause heart issues and is calling for them to be stopped immediately "

This is actually a very sad day for the BBC because it you ask anyone in the medical profession they will say that this guy has gone rouge.

How this got passed editorial clearance is the big question.

Basically, the guy is talking bollox. Vaccines have saved 20M lives world wide last year.

chester

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

In a nutshell eminent Dr peer reviewed randomised study found yes the mRNA does cause heart issues and is calling for them to be stopped immediately

This is actually a very sad day for the BBC because it you ask anyone in the medical profession they will say that this guy has gone rouge.

Basically, the guy is talking bollox. Vaccines have saved 20M lives world wide last year.

"

Talking bollocks? He conducted a medical study peer reviewed, printed in several medical journals,The lancet,Vaccine ect but with a 1 in 800 serious life changing adverse effects if it “saved” 20m people (still not proven) vs people injected who have a 1-800 real chance of dying or something life changing not good odds

DUBLIN

Somone going rouge! Embarrassing

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Somone going rouge! Embarrassing "

Red faces all round.

Winston

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

Talking bollocks? He conducted a medical study peer reviewed, printed in several medical journals,The lancet,Vaccine ect but with a 1 in 800 serious life changing adverse effects if it “saved” 20m people (still not proven) vs people injected who have a 1-800 real chance of dying or something life changing not good odds"

*sigh* No, he didn’t. He’s a well known crank who’s been renounced by the vast majority of the medical profession. But it serves your biases to believe the bullshit he’s spouting.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Honestly, its more likely that the effects of a generation eating mainly processed crap on a regular basis has the government very worried.

The Doctor on the video said it very well when he mentioned an awareness campaign may be needed. "If it comes out of a packet and has more than 5 ingredients, don't eat it".

He's right, processed food is no good for any of us. The more normal food we can eat the better.

I came on line to post this haha great minds and all that A?

I see that the usual suspects are out denying any adverse risk from the covid vaccine, asking for analysis, even though you have provided a BBC interview where a professional has sneaked in a different narrative.

Causing the BBc to become defensive but the doctor was a professional discussing his chosen field how can people on here deny him are they cardiovascular physicians? no they are like me not doctors.

This guy who's link I will post here.

https://youtu.be/xEZE2XuoVQk

Is not my cup of tea, but to hold a view I must hear both sides of the argument check my surprise when I see him post this.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cite published evidence that's been peer-reviewed, from credible sources. Several years into the pandemic and thousands of comments, this hardly needs to be stated, yet again

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Nah it was on the BBC so lies.

You lot have been telling me not to believe anything that's on the BBC.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

So if 1 doc says it's got issues and 100 dont agree,then the 1 doc should be listened to?

Durham

"Nah it was on the BBC so lies.

You lot have been telling me not to believe anything that's on the BBC. "

No i saw it on Facebook and telegram it is definitely the man even had vest and pants on so definitely true.

"So if 1 doc says it's got issues and 100 dont agree,then the 1 doc should be listened to? "

No there is another thread from a poster about another doctor two weeks ago, and there are more threads from doctors who argue that the vaccine roll out should be paused for further study.

A scientist named David Kelly a weapons and biological war expert, was sent to Iraq for the Saddam 45 minutes for a missile to hit England Blair claim.

when he returned, a BBC journalist ask him off the record his thoughts on the 45 minute claim and where their weapons of mass destruction, his reply was the claim was sexed up.

for this his was put in front of a parliament committee where he kept to his claim of sexed up documents.

Two days later he was found dead cause he took his own life.

but this was before claims of his a nutter, his lying, he knows nothing.

AFAIK the figures are something like

Heart problems after vaccine about 1.7%

Heart problems after unvaxxed covid about 7.4%

So, being literal, yes there is a slight risk of heart problem after having the vaccine. But sooner or later you are bound to get covid, and that's a higher risk.

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I didn't have the vaccine as I've had my tin foil hat on since 2017 sadly facts now, please Don't take any more jabbs 1,000 more people are dying every week !!!!

Hoping we don't have another Andrew Wakefield in the making here. Statins are starting to get a little controversial in terms of their effectiveness vs lifestyle changes for example and statins are this guy's bread and butter - he lives and breathes statins. He wasn't making sense at times, talking about his father having to wait for an ambulance and then something about submitting findings that were accepted by a journal after the autopsy. Anyway, I did a quick search and found another study claiming 12.5 in 10000 people had adverse reactions of special interest. So what's an adverse reaction of special interest? This is just one example of how complex this stuff is and the statistics and analysis is equally complex and most folks on here won't be able to make sense of it, of see the banana skins. This is why debating these figures from a position of relative ignorance (and I include myself in this) is somewhat fruitless. No?

C.

I do hope the covidiots and 'purebloods' exercise the same rigour in their research of other scientific and medical phenomena from now on

P.S. can the site give us a facepalm emoji?

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

In a nutshell eminent Dr peer reviewed randomised study found yes the mRNA does cause heart issues and is calling for them to be stopped immediately "

If he gets them stored would we still be able to travel?

Most countries want you to have a 6month vaccine

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"AFAIK the figures are something like

Heart problems after vaccine about 1.7%

Heart problems after unvaxxed covid about 7.4%

So, being literal, yes there is a slight risk of heart problem after having the vaccine. But sooner or later you are bound to get covid, and that's a higher risk. "

Or is it just high lighting Hart problems that where there anyway

I played rugby with a guy mid 40 and did so for years one week after the game he dropped down in the bar and did not make it.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/13/bbc-cardiologist-aseem-malhotra-links-covid-jabs-to-heart-disease-deaths

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that. A higher percentage dying from Covid. Here's some real stats: WHO official death toll over the two years of Covid was just shy of 8m. There are 8B people on the planet. 1% of 8B is 80M. So 10% of 80M is 8M. So 10% of 1% of the world population offically died. Or 99.9% didn't die! For comparison HIV and TB combined killed 5M over the same period. Covid ain't that deadly! At present, on a weekly basis, in the UK, there is an average excess death level over what would be usually expected of between 1000 to 1500 excess sudden deaths but the media is not mentioning this. Irish excess death figures in 2022 also above normal. So what's going on? The juice? Lots of folks not getting diagnosed during lockdown? Not getting their meds? Something is going on and it can't be ignored."

What is Concerning too is the apparent lack of a response to these numbers. Beyond a... "Well its complex and we don't know"... They made a vaccine for a novel virus and got it to market in 8 months... Surely they have the ability, if perhaps not the motivation to find out why all these folks are dying?

Tin town

Surely we need to get past the points scoring for one or other side and establish and publish the reasons as far as we are able?

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

The motivation of this cardiologist is possibly related to the story that one of his parents died after receiving a Covid vaccination but whether that is true or not is not the point. Basically the issue is why the BBC invited him on to a program to talk about Statins which he then hijacked to push his anti-vax agenda. Now given his well publicised anti-vax views, due diligence from the bbc researchers might have suggested that he could not be regarded as reliable or impartial. The same thing happened with Patrick Minford and the Brexit debates where false equivalence was given to a maverick who nobody else agrees with.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Well I have a lot of friends in my dance hobby that have had covid that are still suffering long term affects that impact on their day to day living.

I have had three vaccines and have had no long lasting adverse effects.

I caught covid after coming back from France and fortunately recovered fully as far as I know.

Frankly I will take the vaccine over that damn virus because I felt awful.

Durham

Excess uk deaths, compared to pre covid number of deaths

2022 39894

2021 61663

2020 88951

So we are seeing excess deaths but less than at the height of pandemic. What is causing the majority of those excess deaths.

Look at covid deaths

2022 37809

2021 82399

2020 94998

Seem a fair correlation to me.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

"

Ah so you are only a good doctor if you don't question the narrative

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It seems Covid can give you a whole load of health issues including heart trouble so either narrative would fit if people looked hard enough.

I believe this Doctor sadly lost his father just after the jab and he has taken this on from that point, who knows if it was that or because of a Covid bout but I think he needs to give himself time to grieve

I suppose a good way to find a good indication of what it really is is for some research as to how many people had heart issues from Covid before the vaccination was available.

It's the cull, 8 billion will become 500m, let em get on with it. Opt in or opt out.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Any chance of a summary?

Back your post up

Ah so you are only a good doctor if you don't question the narrative "

This .

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

I met this guy a few years back at a paleo diet conference. He was right then about processed food and acellular carbohydrates being the chief culprit in heart disease. He has been a campaigner for truth regarding health for a long time.

I have no reason to doubt him on this but time will tell.

It's possible that the media know they were very wrong and are now allowing a drip feed of information to claim that they couldn't have known, just like they told everyone to stop eating saturated fat to avoid heart disease for three decades.

Mr

On another thread, posters are welcoming the new vaccine for cancer.

So I wonder why a doctor who specialises in cardiology gets called a nutter.

Is it that he is speaking against the narrative?

If one has taken the vaccine and then there are reports of irregularities, it would be very hard to admit that one was lied to, the narrative is not wrong.

This divides us all.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The question of course is, heart problems FROM vaccination, or heart problems WITH vaccination?

The simple answer is that covid has been proven to fuck around with every organ in your body, it is an infection in the blood and it goes everywhere that blood goes. It can cause clots, lesions, damage to the cardiovascular system, damage to the immune system, damage to the respiratory system, reduction of mental acuity, severe exhaustion, and death. Every single symptom that anybody has ever accused the vaccines of causing, covid has actually been proven to cause those symptoms.

People who have never been vaccinated are catching covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms. People who had one or maybe two vaccinations then decided they wouldn't bother, are catching covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms. People who have had every vaccination, but refuse to take any biosecurity precautions, are catching new variants of covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms.

Currently the only healthy people in this country are those who have both had all vaccinations and boosters, who are also able and willing to keep themselves away from infection by all the new variants.

The situation sucks, but pretending that "covid is over" or "it's all due to mRNA" does nothing to change it. 90% of the people in the UK and elsewhere don't believe that the virus will hurt them. Newsflash - what you believe won't make a blind bit of difference to the virus. You might believe in magical thinking - the virus just believes in reality.

DUBLIN

Sunday Times today had an article saying 150 excess deaths per week over and above what woukd normally be expected and at same level when Covid was rampant.

Tin town

"Sunday Times today had an article saying 150 excess deaths per week over and above what woukd normally be expected and at same level when Covid was rampant. "

Sticking fingers in ears and singing lalalalalala

By *sussexyMan  over a year ago

Lewes

[Removed by poster at 15/01/23 22:12:23]

By *sh paulCouple  over a year ago

dalkeith

So many nutjobs in the world

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Sunday Times today had an article saying 150 excess deaths per week over and above what woukd normally be expected and at same level when Covid was rampant. "

Covid IS rampant! That the government has banned all collection of the figures has not made the virus go away...

Near Taunton

"The question of course is, heart problems FROM vaccination, or heart problems WITH vaccination?

The simple answer is that covid has been proven to fuck around with every organ in your body, it is an infection in the blood and it goes everywhere that blood goes. It can cause clots, lesions, damage to the cardiovascular system, damage to the immune system, damage to the respiratory system, reduction of mental acuity, severe exhaustion, and death. Every single symptom that anybody has ever accused the vaccines of causing, covid has actually been proven to cause those symptoms.

People who have never been vaccinated are catching covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms. People who had one or maybe two vaccinations then decided they wouldn't bother, are catching covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms. People who have had every vaccination, but refuse to take any biosecurity precautions, are catching new variants of covid constantly and repeatedly, and exhibiting all these symptoms.

Currently the only healthy people in this country are those who have both had all vaccinations and boosters, who are also able and willing to keep themselves away from infection by all the new variants.

The situation sucks, but pretending that "covid is over" or "it's all due to mRNA" does nothing to change it. 90% of the people in the UK and elsewhere don't believe that the virus will hurt them. Newsflash - what you believe won't make a blind bit of difference to the virus. You might believe in magical thinking - the virus just believes in reality."

A recently released study from Taiwan, peer reviewed by the European Journal of Pediatry showed that 17.1% of boys given the jab suffered from an adverse cardiac side effect. This was at a time of almost zero covid. Worldwide data shows that covid cases increased in almost every country following the roll out of the vaccines. I can't post links on the forum but this information is freely available.

The rota virus vaccine was withdrawn due to 1 in 5000 adverse effects. Similarly so was the Swine flu jab.

You have more faith in politicians and drug companies than I do.

Mr

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"Sunday Times today had an article saying 150 excess deaths per week over and above what woukd normally be expected and at same level when Covid was rampant.

Covid IS rampant! That the government has banned all collection of the figures has not made the virus go away..."

100%

I've never known so many people that have had it over the last 4 weeks.

No matter how much prrof there is to linking the vaccine to heart and other adverse reactions. We all seen the behaviour of all the virtued vaxxed during the "get jabbed to protect others" era. They will never apologise or accept that they were wrong.

"The question of course is, heart problems FROM vaccination, or heart problems WITH vaccination?

The situation sucks, but pretending that "covid is over" or "it's all due to mRNA" does nothing to change it. 90% of the people in the UK and elsewhere don't believe that the virus will hurt them. Newsflash - what you believe won't make a blind bit of difference to the virus. You might believe in magical thinking - the virus just believes in reality."

Some people should really read this. Sadly the people who most need to read this won't believe a word of it.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

No matter how much prrof there is to linking the vaccine to heart and other adverse reactions. We all seen the behaviour of all the virtued vaxxed during the "get jabbed to protect others" era. They will never apologise or accept that they were wrong. "

Vaccines reduce the effects. They aren't a shield.

This. ^

Winston

Near Taunton

Please refute just one thing he states in the video.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Talking bollocks? He conducted a medical study peer reviewed, printed in several medical journals,The lancet,Vaccine ect but with a 1 in 800 serious life changing adverse effects if it “saved” 20m people (still not proven) vs people injected who have a 1-800 real chance of dying or something life changing not good odds"

Where, which edition of The Lancet was it? Would make more sense to supply that than something on YouTube?

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I thought that when people started going on about blood clots

World eminent Cardiologist Prof.Abdullah Alabdulgader calls for suspension of mRNA jab because of cardiac harm concerns

*President of The international congress for advanced cardiac sciences

*Founder of Prince Sultan Cardiac Center/Saudi Arabia

Tin town

It's a worry. I can only hope that unbiased experts are thoroughly and properly investigating and will report back soon. Either to explain or refute. I would imagine its a challenge however to identify issues from a vaccine that triggers a response and the disease which triggers a response. Come on experts... You convinced us once.

I’d like to think that those who have not had the vaccine and are raising this issue are doing so because of genuine concerns for those that have taken the vaccine, however I fear it’s more hopeful thinking.

Its a crime for how its been pushed and I feel for anyone who has taken it. Especially when so many people who took it, did so because they put their trust in the goverment.

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

"Its a crime for how its been pushed and I feel for anyone who has taken it. Especially when so many people who took it, did so because they put their trust in the goverment. "

First point is We as in _ertwo have had all the vacines and no side effects we know friends who refused and almost died. Second point is We did not put our trust in the government we put it in Medical info. It was not pushed on us we always could say no. Compaired to the South Americas we got of lightly and that wasnt because we wash our hands it was because we had a free vacine to use. It could have been better as it was clear early on masks helped but Boris dragged his feet and listen to the WHO and they kept saying it wasnt a Pandemic.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Its a crime for how its been pushed and I feel for anyone who has taken it. Especially when so many people who took it, did so because they put their trust in the goverment. "

Both had all jabs, no side effects at all. Neither have any of our friends. One friend who refused to have the jabs died of COVID, his wife and two young children tried to persuade hi, but hey ho, guess you’re right

Teesside

The hypocrisy on here cracks me up. If someone who is dubious about the vaccines posts anything along the lines of I've had covid and I'm fine" then they are torn to shreds yet the same reasoning is used all the time by pro vaxxers "I've had all my jabs and it hasn't hurt me"

Just as crazy an argument from both sides

I put my trust in science

Teesside

"Its a crime for how its been pushed and I feel for anyone who has taken it. Especially when so many people who took it, did so because they put their trust in the goverment.

I put my trust in science"

The same science that Pfizer used in all its scandals? They have shown that they value money over peoples health time and time again.

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

The BBC reported a few days ago that excess deaths are at a 50 year high, and it's not covid killing these people.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Its a crime for how its been pushed and I feel for anyone who has taken it. Especially when so many people who took it, did so because they put their trust in the goverment.

I put my trust in scienceThe same science that Pfizer used in all its scandals? They have shown that they value money over peoples health time and time again. "

The scientific process is neutral and has fundamentally improved the lives of billions of us. Do you have an alternative?

Near Taunton

I put my trust in scienceThe same science that Pfizer used in all its scandals? They have shown that they value money over peoples health time and time again.

The scientific process is neutral and has fundamentally improved the lives of billions of us. Do you have an alternative? "

Science is an error detecting process. A hypothesis is formulated after observing nature and then tested to its limits. Science has been corrupted by money and is no longer pure. I was a science teacher for over 20 years.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"The BBC reported a few days ago that excess deaths are at a 50 year high, and it's not covid killing these people. "

What is it then?

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I put my trust in scienceThe same science that Pfizer used in all its scandals? They have shown that they value money over peoples health time and time again. "

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Am on hart and blood thiners since my covid injections "

Have you had covid?

Durham

"The BBC reported a few days ago that excess deaths are at a 50 year high, and it's not covid killing these people. "

From my earlier post

"Excess uk deaths, compared to pre covid number of deaths

2022 39894

2021 61663

2020 88951

So we are seeing excess deaths but less than at the height of pandemic. What is causing the majority of those excess deaths.

Look at covid deaths

2022 37809

2021 82399

2020 94998

Seem a fair correlation to me."

Teesside

I put my trust in scienceThe same science that Pfizer used in all its scandals? They have shown that they value money over peoples health time and time again.

The scientific process is neutral and has fundamentally improved the lives of billions of us. Do you have an alternative? "

The science process may be neutral. A corporation with shareholders to satisfy and a vested interest in making money however is not neutral. If it was then these pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be putting out products they know are harmful. I can list some lawsuits if you would like some evidence of Pfizer and many others putting out products that they knew were harmful.

The fact that they wanted the data sealed for a ridiculous amount of years is reason enough for me to be glad I didn't get a Pfizer jab.

Pfizer has often been reported as paying the largest criminal fine in history.. makes you think. If everyone knew this would they be as eager to get the jab?

"Pfizer has often been reported as paying the largest criminal fine in history.. makes you think. If everyone knew this would they be as eager to get the jab?"

A quick google shows your claim isn't true, though. And their fine was nothing to do with Covid anyway.

Well I beleive it was pushed. You could have said no of course. But I beleive people was coerced into taking it. Constantly told it was safe and to do it for others. They knew it wasnt safe, especially cardiovascularly and they had zero data of the jab stopping spreading covid to other people, but still said it would. They knew this.

"Well I beleive it was pushed. You could have said no of course. But I beleive people was coerced into taking it. Constantly told it was safe and to do it for others. They knew it wasnt safe, especially cardiovascularly and they had zero data of the jab stopping spreading covid to other people, but still said it would. They knew this."

That's not at all what you said just above. Shifting goalposts etc

This is from The Guardian.

Pfizer, the world's largest drugs company, has been hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history as part of a $2.3bn settlement with federal prosecutors for mispromoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors.

In a blow to its reputation in the eyes of doctors and patients, Pfizer pleaded guilty to misbranding the painkiller Bextra, withdrawn from the market in 2004, by promoting the drug for uses that were not approved by medical regulators.

And to say it has nothing to do with covid.. Jesus! If a building company had lied to get work and fitted dodgy materials on a house renovation, and got charged in court, would you have them round for a loft conversion? Everyone knows to avoid dodgy builders lol

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"This is from The Guardian.

Pfizer, the world's largest drugs company, has been hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history as part of a $2.3bn settlement with federal prosecutors for mispromoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors.

In a blow to its reputation in the eyes of doctors and patients, Pfizer pleaded guilty to misbranding the painkiller Bextra, withdrawn from the market in 2004, by promoting the drug for uses that were not approved by medical regulators.

And to say it has nothing to do with covid.. Jesus! If a building company had lied to get work and fitted dodgy materials on a house renovation, and got charged in court, would you have them round for a loft conversion? Everyone knows to avoid dodgy builders lol

"

And?

This has bugger all to do with Covid

Teesside

And?

This has bugger all to do with Covid "

That's one of many cases against these companies. Usually involving drugs not fit for purpose, willingly pedalled to unsuspecting people. I'd say it matters. Especially if people are questioning the safety of these jabs.

"

The story you quoted here isn't what you said above. And, again, nothing to do ith Covid.

Big fine to be fair, though.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

And?

This has bugger all to do with Covid That's one of many cases against these companies. Usually involving drugs not fit for purpose, willingly pedalled to unsuspecting people. I'd say it matters. Especially if people are questioning the safety of these jabs."

If it was recent and related to mRNA you may have an argument.

The case in question relates to a situation nearly 20 years ago. It's unlikely that many of those employed in 2004 will still be and even less likely that they were involved in the Covid vaccine.

I would also point out that theirs is just one of many Covid vaccines.

chester

And?

This has bugger all to do with Covid That's one of many cases against these companies. Usually involving drugs not fit for purpose, willingly pedalled to unsuspecting people. I'd say it matters. Especially if people are questioning the safety of these jabs.

The case in question relates to a situation nearly 20 years ago. It's unlikely that many of those employed in 2004 will still be and even less likely that they were involved in the Covid vaccine.

I would also point out that theirs is just one of many Covid vaccines. "

But it’s the mRNA ones that seem to be causing the problems we already know about Astra zenica and the clots

Seen three sudden death hit the news today,

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that.

So 1 in 800 suffering with a serious adverse reaction including death a small fraction? Covid was nowhere near that"

I've not listened to the YT, but I'm guessing it's the number from the original trials. They had huge confidence ranges. Given the numbers receiving the vaccine then that's a better samplen. Yellow cards, which includes a lot of minor was at something like 1 in 200 so I'd guess serious is much less.

Also,isn't covid deaths c 1 in 100 cases.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"Seen three sudden death hit the news today, "

Who were they?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"It's the cull, 8 billion will become 500m, let em get on with it. Opt in or opt out. "

Vaccination would be a foolish method of implementing a cull, it would leave behind only those of lowest intelligence…

"It's the cull, 8 billion will become 500m, let em get on with it. Opt in or opt out.

Vaccination would be a foolish method of implementing a cull, it would leave behind only those of lowest intelligence…"

Tin town

"It's the cull, 8 billion will become 500m, let em get on with it. Opt in or opt out.

Vaccination would be a foolish method of implementing a cull, it would leave behind only those of lowest intelligence…"

But think how easy the thickies would be to manipulate.

teleford

"Seen three sudden death hit the news today, "

There have been many sudden deaths today just like every other day since the dawn of man.

teleford

Vaccination would be a foolish method of implementing a cull, it would leave behind only those of lowest intelligence…

But think how easy the thickies would be to manipulate. "

Those left would indeed be easy to manipulate but not in useful positive ways!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

And?

This has bugger all to do with Covid That's one of many cases against these companies. Usually involving drugs not fit for purpose, willingly pedalled to unsuspecting people. I'd say it matters. Especially if people are questioning the safety of these jabs.

But it’s the mRNA ones that seem to be causing the problems we already know about Astra zenica and the clots"

Astrazeneca didn't use the mRNA system, they used the ChAdOx1 technology.

By *sussexyMan  over a year ago

Lewes

Today's episode of the Reasons to be Cheerful podcast is about mis/dis information, mainly around climate change (but as they point out, the same people are susceptible, no matter what the conspiracy theory). Very interesting listen.

Yet a vast number of people have been left with heart proble.s since having Covid ( a more likely cause)

I went from having perfect BP and a good heart rate to high BP and high heart rate. I was really fit before havinv Covid and others witb the same symptoms were fit too

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog on

Near Taunton

"Yet a vast number of people have been left with heart proble.s since having Covid ( a more likely cause)

I went from having perfect BP and a good heart rate to high BP and high heart rate. I was really fit before havinv Covid and others witb the same symptoms were fit too

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog on"

Are you vaccinated? You know before I go for a jog

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

Proof? Lol it says right on the NHS Web page the shots can damage your heart. The myocarditis 5 year survival rate is 50%.

These vaccines will literally be killing people for years.

Durham

"Proof? Lol it says right on the NHS Web page the shots can damage your heart. The myocarditis 5 year survival rate is 50%.

These vaccines will literally be killing people for years."

You are far more likely to get myocarditis from catching covid especially if unvaccinated but sadly myocarditis is pretty common and most cases are not connected to vaccination or even covid.

This comment wins today's Internet.

Winston

"

I'm going out on a limb here and say something that happened in 2004 has fuck all to do with Covid.

Winston

By *penminded1979Man  over a year ago

Leicester

It's conspiracy nonsense and people need to wake up instead of falling for this sort of crap continuously.

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

And?

But it’s the mRNA ones that seem to be causing the problems we already know about Astra zenica and the clots

Astrazeneca didn't use the mRNA system, they used the ChAdOx1 technology."

Wrong!

CHAdOx1 is the chimp adenovirus which is merely used as a vector to deliver genetic material (mRNA!) into the cell. This contains the code to give cells instructions for making copies of the spike protein of SARS Cov 2 which stimulates the immune response.

Astrazeneca Covid vaccine is an mRNA vaccine.

Pfizer uses lipid nanoparticle technology as a delivery system for the genetic code. This technology can and has been designed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier.

I heard this bloke called Mr N A secretly came up with these vaccines & named em all after himself. Ego innit. But that's what'll get him caught! TRuTh wiLl out!?!!

Teesside

I'm going out on a limb here and say something that happened in 2004 has fuck all to do with Covid.

Winston "

That and the other cases against Pfizer (and many others) are proof that your health aren't their number 1 concern.

OJ Simpson hasn't murdered anyone lately but I'd be wary of cheating on him with a waiter

"It's the cull, 8 billion will become 500m, let em get on with it. Opt in or opt out. "

This "plan" to cull the global population from 8 billion to 500 million......

Any detail on how the 500 million are going to bury the 7.5 billion, or how the 500 million were going to run the world?

What if the 500 million die of Covid?

Among the more poorly thought out claims I've seen.

Winston

Scunthorpe

"

-------

Wrong!

CHAdOx1 is the chimp adenovirus which is merely used as a vector to deliver genetic material (mRNA!) into the cell. This contains the code to give cells instructions for making copies of the spike protein of SARS Cov 2 which stimulates the immune response.

Pfizer uses lipid nanoparticle technology as a delivery system for the genetic code. This technology can and has been designed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier."

Sorry but that just isn't right.

The Astrazenaca Vaccine isn't a mRNA Vaccine, it "uses a deactivated adenovirus that’s been modified to deliver the vaccine contents into a host cell". Whilst they both "Teach" your immune system what to do if they see the virus, they are using different delivery technologies.

If you just google (or DuckDuckGo) "is Astrazenaca an mRNA vaccine" you will find hundreds of explanations of the differences.

Cal

Tin town

And?

Wrong!

Pfizer uses lipid nanoparticle technology as a delivery system for the genetic code. This technology can and has been designed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier."

Cooeyy Mr shifter,!

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

And?

Wrong!

Pfizer uses lipid nanoparticle technology as a delivery system for the genetic code. This technology can and has been designed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier.

Cooeyy Mr shifter,!"

You hum it son. And I’ll play it

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I’d like to see stats comparing the various vaccine approaches against the unvaccinated but who have tested positive for Covid.

I’ve had covid at least 3 times and it properly screws me up.

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

"

-------

Wrong!

The Astrazenaca Vaccine isn't a mRNA Vaccine, it "uses a deactivated adenovirus that’s been modified to deliver the vaccine contents into a host cell". Whilst they both "Teach" your immune system what to do if they see the virus, they are using different delivery technologies.

If you just google (or DuckDuckGo) "is Astrazenaca an mRNA vaccine" you will find hundreds of explanations of the differences.

Cal"

From the website of the European Medicine Agency:

"Vaxzevria (previously Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) is made up of another virus (adenovirus) that has been modified to contain the GENE for making the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. This is a protein on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus which the virus needs to enter the body’s cells.

Once it has been given, the vaccine delivers the SARS-CoV-2 GENE into cells in the body. The cells will use the gene to produce the spike protein. The person’s immune system will then recognise this protein as foreign and produce antibodies and activate T cells (white blood cells) to attack it."

Vaxzevria does not contain the virus itself and cannot cause COVID-19."

From an article published on the AstraZeneca website on 15th Feb 2021:

"COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca uses a replication-deficient chimpanzee viral vector based on a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees and contains the GENETIC MATERIAL of the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein. After vaccination, the surface spike protein is produced, priming the immune system to attack the SARS-CoV-2 virus if it later infects the body."

As you described above - "uses a deactivated adenovirus that’s been modified to deliver the vaccine contents into a host cell" whereby the "contents" in the deactivated adenovirus are genetic material of the virus causing Covid 19, also known as mRNA technology.

The delivery technology in Astrazeneca is the adenovirus, the delivery technology in Pfizer is lipid nanoparticles.

The technology used to create the actual immune response is mRNA technology, which is contained in the delivery system.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"

I think think that's a terrible take.

I'd liken that more to a building company convincing someone they need a loft conversion on an 8 bed country manor with 3 acres of surrounding land when only 3 people live there. The product is sound, but it's using deceit to overprescribe when it's not quite suitable.

This tactic has been used for decades, with the majority if not all of the big corporations, amazon, apple, big banks etc. Selling products that aren't necessarily needed for the purpose. This in recent decades has been very well documented issue and caught many out before regulation and lawsuits took hold of them, see PPI or pensions scandal.

Digressing from the thread there, I wouldn't liken a vaccine that treats a virus spoken in the same category as flu (yes before covid, flu was and still is a very serious disease) as mis-sold/overprescribed.

teleford

Winston "

. What’s my prize? I didn’t even get hate emails lol

Winston

. What’s my prize? I didn’t even get hate emails lol"

I can forward you some of ours if you like....

You'll have to "decode" it though, spelling and grammar in most of it is abysmal.

Winston

Scunthorpe

"

-------

Wrong!

Cal

From the website of the European Medicine Agency:

"Vaxzevria (previously Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) is made up of another virus (adenovirus) that has been modified to contain the GENE for making the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. This is a protein on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus which the virus needs to enter the body’s cells.

Once it has been given, the vaccine delivers the SARS-CoV-2 GENE into cells in the body. The cells will use the gene to produce the spike protein. The person’s immune system will then recognise this protein as foreign and produce antibodies and activate T cells (white blood cells) to attack it."

Vaxzevria does not contain the virus itself and cannot cause COVID-19."

From an article published on the AstraZeneca website on 15th Feb 2021:

"COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca uses a replication-deficient chimpanzee viral vector based on a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees and contains the GENETIC MATERIAL of the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein. After vaccination, the surface spike protein is produced, priming the immune system to attack the SARS-CoV-2 virus if it later infects the body."

As you described above - "uses a deactivated adenovirus that’s been modified to deliver the vaccine contents into a host cell" whereby the "contents" in the deactivated adenovirus are genetic material of the virus causing Covid 19, also known as mRNA technology.

The delivery technology in Astrazeneca is the adenovirus, the delivery technology in Pfizer is lipid nanoparticles.

The technology used to create the actual immune response is mRNA technology, which is contained in the delivery system. "

They are NOT the same thing, mRNA & DNA are also NOT the same thing (mRNA = messenger ribonucleic acid, DNA = deoxyribonucleic acid). Here is an article from a US government website entitled "What is the difference between an mRNA and a viral vector vaccine?"

https://portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/mRNA-vs-Viral-Vector?language=en_US

Cal

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

"Yet a vast number of people have been left with heart proble.s since having Covid ( a more likely cause)

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog on"

Same here, I had a BP test at doctors just prior to Covid, given a clean bill of health. Two months later,had phiza vaccine. Within two weeks my BP sored to 195/96 why? To this day I'm on Amlodipine 10mg and Ramipril 2.5mg. Trying to keep my BP, under control.

Tin town

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog onSame here, I had a BP test at doctors just prior to Covid, given a clean bill of health. Two months later,had phiza vaccine. Within two weeks my BP sored to 195/96 why? To this day I'm on Amlodipine 10mg and Ramipril 2.5mg. Trying to keep my BP, under control. "

Seems there are enough cases out there to be taken seriously. Good luck with yours. Are they investigating or leaving you to it?

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog onSame here, I had a BP test at doctors just prior to Covid, given a clean bill of health. Two months later,had phiza vaccine. Within two weeks my BP sored to 195/96 why? To this day I'm on Amlodipine 10mg and Ramipril 2.5mg. Trying to keep my BP, under control. "

So as the post you were replying to got HBP after having Covid, and you got HBP after having Covid and The vaccine I guess its difficult to say what may have caused it.

Tin town

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog onSame here, I had a BP test at doctors just prior to Covid, given a clean bill of health. Two months later,had phiza vaccine. Within two weeks my BP sored to 195/96 why? To this day I'm on Amlodipine 10mg and Ramipril 2.5mg. Trying to keep my BP, under control.

So as the post you were replying to got HBP after having Covid, and you got HBP after having Covid and The vaccine I guess its difficult to say what may have caused it."

You'd hope both scenarios are being thoroughly investigated rather than only one of them that suits the story

chester

No,no,no you got that the wrong way around if a vaccine was a Trojan horse for a mass cull it would be the perfect tool -: first create fear,anguish,deadly illness then ta-darr a vaccine with a slow acting poison (so your victims don’t notice the mass deaths) and then convince them they need more it’s actually a genius plan for genocide so the easily led and those of weak mind will be first

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

a couple of questions as I'm not following. You had a test prior to COVID ? As in dec 2019? Or before you caught COVID ?

teleford

No,no,no you got that the wrong way around if a vaccine was a Trojan horse for a mass cull it would be the perfect tool -: first create fear,anguish,deadly illness then ta-darr a vaccine with a slow acting poison (so your victims don’t notice the mass deaths) and then convince them they need more it’s actually a genius plan for genocide so the easily led and those of weak mind will be first "

Yes genius idea, and the plebs left alive at the end.. those that refuse vaccinations, refuse to believe in anything unless it’s from some random on YouTube.. the pot smoking, uneducable, everything’s a conspiracy “free thinking”, nobody can tell me what to do kind of people…. Well good luck, you will need it. Lmao

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No,no,no you got that the wrong way around if a vaccine was a Trojan horse for a mass cull it would be the perfect tool -: first create fear,anguish,deadly illness then ta-darr a vaccine with a slow acting poison (so your victims don’t notice the mass deaths) and then convince them they need more it’s actually a genius plan for genocide so the easily led and those of weak mind will be first

Yes genius idea, and the plebs left alive at the end.. those that refuse vaccinations, refuse to believe in anything unless it’s from some random on YouTube.. the pot smoking, uneducable, everything’s a conspiracy “free thinking”, nobody can tell me what to do kind of people…. Well good luck, you will need it. Lmao "

Well, I suppose that kind of chaos would eradicate the rest of humanity

It does look like myocarditis is a side-effect that’s becoming more common; as a very rare side-effect it was known at an early stage but I do believe it’s an unfortunate side-effect. Even if vaccines are miracles, it takes years to see what side-effects may crop up, so in a rushing situation where you don’t have that, you mostly guess based on establish biological principles. Whoops

*do believe it’s unfortunately becoming a more common side-effect

Near Taunton

Yes genius idea, and the plebs left alive at the end.. those that refuse vaccinations, refuse to believe in anything unless it’s from some random on YouTube.. the pot smoking, uneducable, everything’s a conspiracy “free thinking”, nobody can tell me what to do kind of people…. Well good luck, you will need it. Lmao "

What does "uneducable" mean? I am unvaccinated so I need someone smarter than me to explain.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I just saw this comment on social media in regards to an article in the daily mail. I don’t know if any of these claims are true or not so take it with a pinch of salt. But…. Interesting if proven to be true.

Maybe one of the people who claim to do research on things related to this subject could confirm these claims?

In a news story that echoes scenes from the movie Pulp Fiction, Moderna announced that they are developing an mRNA shot designed to be jabbed directly into the heart to treat heart attacks. Ask yourself why the companies that made mRNA COVID vaccines, the vaccines now being implicated in cardiac arrests and blood disorders, are also making treatments for heart attacks and blood disorders? Pfizer buys a blood therapeutics firm, Moderna makes an mRNA shot for heart attacks, and Johnson & Johnson recently acquired a company that makes heart pumps. Problem, reaction, solution at its finest. When it comes to Big Pharma, it's not more money more problems, it's more problems, more money!

Whatever the outcome, you all have a great day

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I just saw this comment on social media in regards to an article in the daily mail. I don’t know if any of these claims are true or not so take it with a pinch of salt. But…. Interesting if proven to be true.

Maybe one of the people who claim to do research on things related to this subject could confirm these claims?

In a news story that echoes scenes from the movie Pulp Fiction, Moderna announced that they are developing an mRNA shot designed to be jabbed directly into the heart to treat heart attacks. Ask yourself why the companies that made mRNA COVID vaccines, the vaccines now being implicated in cardiac arrests and blood disorders, are also making treatments for heart attacks and blood disorders? Pfizer buys a blood therapeutics firm, Moderna makes an mRNA shot for heart attacks, and Johnson & Johnson recently acquired a company that makes heart pumps. Problem, reaction, solution at its finest. When it comes to Big Pharma, it's not more money more problems, it's more problems, more money!

Whatever the outcome, you all have a great day "

are you asking why a pharma company is making pharma?

I don't like big pharma, I think have conflicted business practices in the US, I think we focus on cure not prevention.

But imo you are stretching here. I can't work out if you are implying they folded in side effects to cure. Or just didn't seek to remove them. Or started COVID.

But also, I'd need to see how much OU have s conflict here. Pharma didn't always create the vaccine. They just manufacturers them.

the middle somewhere

"I just saw this comment on social media in regards to an article in the daily mail. I don’t know if any of these claims are true or not so take it with a pinch of salt. But…. Interesting if proven to be true.

Whatever the outcome, you all have a great day are you asking why a pharma company is making pharma?

I don't like big pharma, I think have conflicted business practices in the US, I think we focus on cure not prevention.

But imo you are stretching here. I can't work out if you are implying they folded in side effects to cure. Or just didn't seek to remove them. Or started COVID.

But also, I'd need to see how much OU have s conflict here. Pharma didn't always create the vaccine. They just manufacturers them. "

I’m not implying anything. I didn’t write the post. What I was asking is if someone more knowledgeable than me could confirm or debunk what was written. I find things like this interesting that’s all

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Whatever the outcome, you all have a great day are you asking why a pharma company is making pharma?

But also, I'd need to see how much OU have s conflict here. Pharma didn't always create the vaccine. They just manufacturers them.

I’m not implying anything. I didn’t write the post. What I was asking is if someone more knowledgeable than me could confirm or debunk what was written. I find things like this interesting that’s all"

ah wasn't sure where the article stopped and your views start.

Okay, my comments are the questions I'd be asking to test an idea that there is something undehqnd going on.

the middle somewhere

I’m not implying anything. I didn’t write the post. What I was asking is if someone more knowledgeable than me could confirm or debunk what was written. I find things like this interesting that’s allah wasn't sure where the article stopped and your views start.

Okay, my comments are the questions I'd be asking to test an idea that there is something undehqnd going on. "

Ah ok my comment ends at “claims” then the writing is a copy/paste. Then I wish everyone a good day.

It probably isn’t underhanded but as i said. It’s interesting. I wouldn’t know where to start if I was to look into it but as people have said they research things I thought I’d drop it in here so it could be researched.

That’s the problem these days, you don’t know what to believe.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I’m not implying anything. I didn’t write the post. What I was asking is if someone more knowledgeable than me could confirm or debunk what was written. I find things like this interesting that’s allah wasn't sure where the article stopped and your views start.

Okay, my comments are the questions I'd be asking to test an idea that there is something undehqnd going on.

Ah ok my comment ends at “claims” then the writing is a copy/paste. Then I wish everyone a good day.

It probably isn’t underhanded but as i said. It’s interesting. I wouldn’t know where to start if I was to look into it but as people have said they research things I thought I’d drop it in here so it could be researched.

That’s the problem these days, you don’t know what to believe. "

I agree, although that doesn't meant we should believe everything with equal weight.

So, I'm not an expert. I can't give an answer. However I like to look at these things as a non expert, and how to form a view on things. Namely, that it could be true it's all part of a grand plan. Or it could be reactionary to a new issue they created. Or it's simply coincidence.

On balance I'd lean towards the third, could believe the second, and feel the first is unlikely (tho not impossible).

This is wider than just yr question tho. Most of the more vitriolic debate is from people only being able to hold a single verison or what the truth may be. And not seeking to understand it's credibility versus other truths.

It gets eye balls tho.

the middle somewhere

" That’s the problem these days, you don’t know what to believe. I agree, although that doesn't meant we should believe everything with equal weight.

So, I'm not an expert. I can't give an answer. However I like to look at these things as a non expert, and how to form a view on things. Namely, that it could be true it's all part of a grand plan. Or it could be reactionary to a new issue they created. Or it's simply coincidence.

On balance I'd lean towards the third, could believe the second, and feel the first is unlikely (tho not impossible).

This is wider than just yr question tho. Most of the more vitriolic debate is from people only being able to hold a single verison or what the truth may be. And not seeking to understand it's credibility versus other truths.

It gets eye balls tho. "

Thank you, good points made in a way I can understand and take into consideration.

I won’t clog up the thread talking about it anymore but will keep an eye on it in case anyone else can give a researched yes or no to the question.

Have a good day and stay warm

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

" That’s the problem these days, you don’t know what to believe. I agree, although that doesn't meant we should believe everything with equal weight.

It gets eye balls tho.

Thank you, good points made in a way I can understand and take into consideration.

I won’t clog up the thread talking about it anymore but will keep an eye on it in case anyone else can give a researched yes or no to the question.

Have a good day and stay warm "

likewise. You've allowed me to bang my favourite drum do I'm warm

Tin town

Did a reasoned debate break out there.?

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying,

Tin town

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying, "

Did anything else change after "the jab" as you put it? Such as visitors or admittance or any other behaviours?

If that is genuinely the case then yes a really good example. Might be worth taking it to your union. It would be helpful to know what worked well so that others can benefit from it.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying, "

Perhaps you should take your amazing stories to the press and tell them about your inside information and insight into the Jab ?

Nonsense!

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/13/bbc-cardiologist-aseem-malhotra-links-covid-jabs-to-heart-disease-deaths

https://deadline.com/2023/01/bbc-apologizes-for-interview-with-dr-aseem-malhotra-covid-jab-1235226970/amp/

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It only took one infected person to spread it like wildfire through your nursing home, it's as simple as that, nothing to do with the vaccine.

Everything to do with simple human transmission

teleford

Yes genius idea, and the plebs left alive at the end.. those that refuse vaccinations, refuse to believe in anything unless it’s from some random on YouTube.. the pot smoking, uneducable, everything’s a conspiracy “free thinking”, nobody can tell me what to do kind of people…. Well good luck, you will need it. Lmao

What does "uneducable" mean? I am unvaccinated so I need someone smarter than me to explain."

I’m over generalising perhaps but from my personal observations vaccine hesitancy is greatest in those with low academic attainment.

teleford

So the vaccination roll out got to your facility before covid did. Doesn’t mean vaccines didn’t save lives and it doesn’t mean vaccination took lives either.

Near Taunton

What does "uneducable" mean? I am unvaccinated so I need someone smarter than me to explain.

I’m over generalising perhaps but from my personal observations vaccine hesitancy is greatest in those with low academic attainment. "

Not surprising really, we all think what we do is inherently superior or we wouldn't do it. You overtake a car on the inside lane doing 60 "Bloody moron!"

Guy drives past you at 80 "Bloody maniac!" Yet the next week and for your own reasons you may drive 60, 80 or even 90.

I spent over 20 years teaching Biology to A level and I wouldn't have a jab for £1m, well maybe one

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

yet we have found the opposite. Pre vaccine we lost 8 residents to covid.. since the vaccines not one has passed away from covid. Yes we have had residents pass since then.. but not covid related.

Recent outbreak and has 13 residents catch covid... all were fine.. totally different to the outbreak prior to rhe vaccines.

I was also one of only 3 staff not to catch covid this time around... myself and the other two ladies had an extra booster due to having vulnerable people at home... could be a coincidence of course...

So take your conspiracy theorys and your tin foil hat and jog on

Are you vaccinated? You know before I go for a jog"

Yes. But the problem was diagnosed before the jab. I know others who were too

I’m generally suspicious of anyone who claims to work in healthcare who refers to a vaccine as “ the jab”

Tin town

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying,

So the vaccination roll out got to your facility before covid did. Doesn’t mean vaccines didn’t save lives and it doesn’t mean vaccination took lives either."

I don't think these examples should be dismissed and lazily explained away. They all start from the narrative that the vaccines can do no wrong. If a care home is able to keep it's residents from catching something that is 1000 times more transmissable than the original variant then it would be a worthwhile bit of science to establish how the virus got into its residents. Wouldn't it? Or do we just kepe guessing and batting away suck examples.? Doesn't seem terribly scientific.

Tin town

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying, yet we have found the opposite. Pre vaccine we lost 8 residents to covid.. since the vaccines not one has passed away from covid. Yes we have had residents pass since then.. but not covid related.

Recent outbreak and has 13 residents catch covid... all were fine.. totally different to the outbreak prior to rhe vaccines.

I was also one of only 3 staff not to catch covid this time around... myself and the other two ladies had an extra booster due to having vulnerable people at home... could be a coincidence of course... "

And there's the balance.. Its clear not everywhere and everyone is the same. Thankfully.

Cookstown

"Trade been higher percentage dying from/with COVID vs the small fraction impacted by the vaccine. The contrceptive pill is just as alarming but no one talks about that.

So 1 in 800 suffering with a serious adverse reaction including death a small fraction? Covid was nowhere near that"

Can I ask for a breakdown of the serious adverse reactions that have been investigated please ?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying,

So the vaccination roll out got to your facility before covid did. Doesn’t mean vaccines didn’t save lives and it doesn’t mean vaccination took lives either.

I don't think these examples should be dismissed and lazily explained away. They all start from the narrative that the vaccines can do no wrong. If a care home is able to keep it's residents from catching something that is 1000 times more transmissable than the original variant then it would be a worthwhile bit of science to establish how the virus got into its residents. Wouldn't it? Or do we just kepe guessing and batting away suck examples.? Doesn't seem terribly scientific. "

can o check. Were the deaths COVID related or other causes ? The post reads as if the vaccine caused COVID.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

So 1 in 800 suffering with a serious adverse reaction including death a small fraction? Covid was nowhere near that

Can I ask for a breakdown of the serious adverse reactions that have been investigated please ?"

it's article pmc9428332 on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

They add the trials together which feels odd given very different experiences and baseliens. I think because one inludes COVID in its data as an event and the other doesn't.

Teesside

"Oh maybe check your research more died after jabb than those or covid, I worked in nursing home we didn't have any covid till the jabb then they started dying, yet we have found the opposite. Pre vaccine we lost 8 residents to covid.. since the vaccines not one has passed away from covid. Yes we have had residents pass since then.. but not covid related.

I was also one of only 3 staff not to catch covid this time around... myself and the other two ladies had an extra booster due to having vulnerable people at home... could be a coincidence of course... "

Whilst I don't doubt the vaccine has saved lives, surely this is also down to covid strains being less deadly, better understanding of how to treat it, less use of ventilators and other measures including the vaccines.

My personal experience of covid before and after vaccination was a slightly worse case that lingered for longer second time around.

Cookstown

Can I ask for a breakdown of the serious adverse reactions that have been investigated please ?it's article pmc9428332 on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

They add the trials together which feels odd given very different experiences and baseliens. I think because one inludes COVID in its data as an event and the other doesn't.

"

So the majority of serious adverse effects were pain at injection and headache ?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Can I ask for a breakdown of the serious adverse reactions that have been investigated please ?it's article pmc9428332 on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

So the majority of serious adverse effects were pain at injection and headache ?

"

where did you get that ?I assumed it was table 4

teleford

I’m over generalising perhaps but from my personal observations vaccine hesitancy is greatest in those with low academic attainment.

Not surprising really, we all think what we do is inherently superior or we wouldn't do it. You overtake a car on the inside lane doing 60 "Bloody moron!"

Guy drives past you at 80 "Bloody maniac!" Yet the next week and for your own reasons you may drive 60, 80 or even 90.

I spent over 20 years teaching Biology to A level and I wouldn't have a jab for £1m, well maybe one "

Usually I am inherently superior to those arguing conspiracy theories . In your case, someone who has taught A level biology trumps me so I should tip my hat to you…

Can I ask, you say your wouldn’t have a jab for £1million? Are you against all injections, all vaccinations or specifically those relating to Covid?

Can you provide evidence to back your claim up?

teleford

I don't think these examples should be dismissed and lazily explained away. They all start from the narrative that the vaccines can do no wrong. If a care home is able to keep it's residents from catching something that is 1000 times more transmissable than the original variant then it would be a worthwhile bit of science to establish how the virus got into its residents. Wouldn't it? Or do we just kepe guessing and batting away suck examples.? Doesn't seem terribly scientific. "

My “lazy” dismissal is simply the other side of the coin to those that propagate such cases as absolute evidence…. both sides are blinded by our own beliefs…. We should leave it to the professionals to keep doing their research….. but whilst unproven “evidence” of harm is spread by conspiracy theorists I’ll keep lazily dismissing it

teleford

"Can you provide evidence to back your claim up?"

“It’s all there, do your research….” that’s what the conspiracy theorists respond with when challenged.

Tin town

I don't think these examples should be dismissed and lazily explained away. They all start from the narrative that the vaccines can do no wrong. If a care home is able to keep it's residents from catching something that is 1000 times more transmissable than the original variant then it would be a worthwhile bit of science to establish how the virus got into its residents. Wouldn't it? Or do we just kepe guessing and batting away suck examples.? Doesn't seem terribly scientific.

My “lazy” dismissal is simply the other side of the coin to those that propagate such cases as absolute evidence…. both sides are blinded by our own beliefs…. We should leave it to the professionals to keep doing their research….. but whilst unproven “evidence” of harm is spread by conspiracy theorists I’ll keep lazily dismissing it "

So one side with evidence that you don't like is a conspiracy theorist?

teleford

My “lazy” dismissal is simply the other side of the coin to those that propagate such cases as absolute evidence…. both sides are blinded by our own beliefs…. We should leave it to the professionals to keep doing their research….. but whilst unproven “evidence” of harm is spread by conspiracy theorists I’ll keep lazily dismissing it

So one side with evidence that you don't like is a conspiracy theorist? "

No, only some are conspiracy theorists, others have paranoia and some are just pessimistic who always seeking the worst. In this instance what is the evidence I’m lazily dismissing?? People don’t die due to covid without exposure to covid.. the open line was “we didn’t have any Covid until the jab”… yes we know people where catching covid long before the vaccination roll out. If there wasn’t Covid in the facility before the residents got vaccinated then it stands to reason that like millions of others, the residents had been lucky and avoided contact with the virus up to that point… lockdowns and other measures to limit transmission played a big part in that. The residents didn’t die of Covid contracted from the vaccination program, I am sure of that!

Teesside

No, only some are conspiracy theorists, others have paranoia and some are just pessimistic who always seeking the worst. In this instance what is the evidence I’m lazily dismissing?? People don’t die due to covid without exposure to covid.. the open line was “we didn’t have any Covid until the jab”… yes we know people where catching covid long before the vaccination roll out. If there wasn’t Covid in the facility before the residents got vaccinated then it stands to reason that like millions of others, the residents had been lucky and avoided contact with the virus up to that point… lockdowns and other measures to limit transmission played a big part in that. The residents didn’t die of Covid contracted from the vaccination program, I am sure of that!"

Was the vaccine given by a drone or a human? If it was the latter then its entirely possible the vaccine program was responsible for introducing covid into that care home

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Was the vaccine given by a drone or a human? If it was the latter then its entirely possible the vaccine program was responsible for introducing covid into that care home"

Such a contrived premise. The intent is that prevention is better than cure.

Tin town

No, only some are conspiracy theorists, others have paranoia and some are just pessimistic who always seeking the worst. In this instance what is the evidence I’m lazily dismissing?? People don’t die due to covid without exposure to covid.. the open line was “we didn’t have any Covid until the jab”… yes we know people where catching covid long before the vaccination roll out. If there wasn’t Covid in the facility before the residents got vaccinated then it stands to reason that like millions of others, the residents had been lucky and avoided contact with the virus up to that point… lockdowns and other measures to limit transmission played a big part in that. The residents didn’t die of Covid contracted from the vaccination program, I am sure of that!"

How can you be sure of that?another example of tunnel vision. Having close contact with someone who has had contact with 1000s of people?

Teesside

"Was the vaccine given by a drone or a human? If it was the latter then its entirely possible the vaccine program was responsible for introducing covid into that care home

Such a contrived premise. The intent is that prevention is better than cure."

Well the vaccines don't do either of those particularly well.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0pg1Gel5EgV9/

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

No, only some are conspiracy theorists, others have paranoia and some are just pessimistic who always seeking the worst. In this instance what is the evidence I’m lazily dismissing?? People don’t die due to covid without exposure to covid.. the open line was “we didn’t have any Covid until the jab”… yes we know people where catching covid long before the vaccination roll out. If there wasn’t Covid in the facility before the residents got vaccinated then it stands to reason that like millions of others, the residents had been lucky and avoided contact with the virus up to that point… lockdowns and other measures to limit transmission played a big part in that. The residents didn’t die of Covid contracted from the vaccination program, I am sure of that!

How can you be sure of that?another example of tunnel vision. Having close contact with someone who has had contact with 1000s of people? "

there a difference of catching it because of the jab versus the vaccinating person brought it in.

Were the residents happy for your safety net to be kept there as infinitum ? It sounds like it must have been a very strict set of controls given your home seems to be one of only a few which escaped COVID for the first year.

What did you guys do differently?

Tin town

How can you be sure of that?another example of tunnel vision. Having close contact with someone who has had contact with 1000s of people? there a difference of catching it because of the jab versus the vaccinating person brought it in.

Were the residents happy for your safety net to be kept there as infinitum ? It sounds like it must have been a very strict set of controls given your home seems to be one of only a few which escaped COVID for the first year.

What did you guys do differently? "

If the objective is not to catch covid... Then it's the same thing.

And to your question. Surely this (and there will be others) need to be explored to see what we can conclude and benefit from for the next time we need to control a virus outbreak? Rather than just ignoring it, pretending it hasn't happened or worse still ripping the piss out of someone's personal experiences.

Manchester (she/her)

"Can you provide evidence to back your claim up?

“It’s all there, do your research….” that’s what the conspiracy theorists respond with when challenged. "

I'm increasingly convinced that in some subcultures, "do your own research" means "swallow the same bullshit I have". Because they don't seem to like it much when I do, in fact, research the issue myself.

(Or as close to an approximation to research as I can manage without the academic resources behind me. Fact checking claims, source analysis, wider context of research in the area. I'm under no illusions that - even though my methods are informed by my training in academic research - what I'm doing is in any sense proper research. Words mean things)

Manchester (she/her)

How can you be sure of that?another example of tunnel vision. Having close contact with someone who has had contact with 1000s of people? there a difference of catching it because of the jab versus the vaccinating person brought it in.

And to your question. Surely this (and there will be others) need to be explored to see what we can conclude and benefit from for the next time we need to control a virus outbreak? Rather than just ignoring it, pretending it hasn't happened or worse still ripping the piss out of someone's personal experiences. "

Tbh I think the main lesson we've learned here, unfortunately, is that the economy matters over risk to health, and if you throw enough of a toddler tantrum then public health gets flushed.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

And to your question. Surely this (and there will be others) need to be explored to see what we can conclude and benefit from for the next time we need to control a virus outbreak? Rather than just ignoring it, pretending it hasn't happened or worse still ripping the piss out of someone's personal experiences. "

it's not the same thing. As you say, maybe lessons could be learned on how to administer the vaccine better if that was how it was introduced. And given wider vaccine hesitancy etc it's important yo be clear if the vaccine was the direct cause.

what did you guys do differently? Did you prevent people being returned from hospital ? How much did luck play a part? And do you think the restrictions would still be in place now without the vaccines.

I agree, if you found a super smart way, it should be looked at. Part of why I'm asking.