FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Turn back the clock

Turn back the clock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockle77 OP   Man  over a year ago

mids

Being perfectly honest with oneself, if you could rewind to the beginning would you still take the covid mRNA vaccine knowing what you know now .. just curious as to peoples opinions in hindsight

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Yes.

I'd still take it. I read all the research I could at the time... had my first one early 2021 I think it was.

Now there is much more research out there and it makes me feel happier that I encouraged my disabled daughter to have hers too x

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Being perfectly honest with oneself, if you could rewind to the beginning would you still take the covid mRNA vaccine knowing what you know now .. just curious as to peoples opinions in hindsight "

Yes.

Winston

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The first one for sure.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Being perfectly honest with oneself, if you could rewind to the beginning would you still take the covid mRNA vaccine knowing what you know now .. just curious as to peoples opinions in hindsight "

No, but for a while it looked like my job was going to be on the line…then I needed a holiday so I sold out. With hindsight I wouldn’t have gone near it

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

My first 2 weren't mRNA only my 3rd was mRNA. Yes I would have still got my vaccinations. Probably would preferred all 3 to be mRNA. As I didn't get any side effects from my 3rd vaccination. Got flu like symptoms for 24 hours with the first 2.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

mRNA yes.

I would not have participated in the clinical trial. Not because of risk to me, but because I discovered that the researcher in charge was advocating for removal of protections for children, and minimising the deaths and further disability of vulnerable children following Covid infection.

I regret giving aid to a eugenicist. That was never my intention.

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

Haven't had any and more than happy with that decision

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am not saying my vaccination status, lets just say that I am happy with my choice

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Bucks

"Being perfectly honest .... just curious as to peoples opinions in hindsight "

Knowing what I know now? Definitely. Nothing has changed.

By *tever69UKMan  over a year ago

bury

Definitely. I've had all my vaccinations up to date and will continue taking them. They've saved many, many lives.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I've had 3...not sure I would have had 2 and 3. Hindsights a wonderful thing though.

I certainly wouldn't have locked down as hard as I chose to.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Yes

I still have any of them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely not

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Of course

Both had all our Covid and flu vaccines. Some were Astra Zeneca, some Pfizer and some Moderna. We did this because neither of us have any medical training so rely on those that have.

This practice of relying on trained professionals in numerous fields has worked well for us so far.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

What do we know now about the mRNA vaccines that would have caused us to change our mind about it?

Genuine question!

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I've not had any and at this time I'm happy with my choice not to and don't intend to take any

Maybe at a later stage I will when I'm older and more vulnerable (like the flu shot)

Most people I know have had the shot and I never discouraged them, and though a couple took the stance of 'we won't talk to you of you don't' it never bothered me. People come and go, no big deal

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I didn't take it as I knew in 2017 what you know now, depopulation at its best the 4th reset last time it was called Spanish flu where more died after the jab !!

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I've not had any and at this time I'm happy with my choice not to and don't intend to take any

Maybe at a later stage I will when I'm older and more vulnerable (like the flu shot)

Most people I know have had the shot and I never discouraged them, and though a couple took the stance of 'we won't talk to you of you don't' it never bothered me. People come and go, no big deal "

Same Happy with my choice and hope others are happy with theirs.

Tin town

"I didn't take it as I knew in 2017 what you know now, depopulation at its best the 4th reset last time it was called Spanish flu where more died after the jab !! "

Awww

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

Nae danger

Not had any

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

"Haven't had any and more than happy with that decision "
same here

By *rfur FuxakeMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I didn't take any bioweopen, so no regrets here.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

British Heart Foundation don't feel that there is a significant risk.

Here is their opinion on the situation. Personally, I would rather take advice from organisations such as them.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered/myocarditis-and-covid-19-vaccines-should-you-be-worried

Cal

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

The vaccine never even worked lol

By *uckerfortitsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Not had any of the jabs anyway, and caught covid, and still alive

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 15/01/23 18:35:27]

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

No. The vast majority of the population had a miniscule risk from covid. Far bigger risk to the young from the vaccines

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

[Removed by poster at 15/01/23 18:40:50]

By *outhlondon_guyMan  over a year ago

London

"The vaccine never even worked lol"

I mean if you don't count reducing your chances of having serious illness and death as working, than you're right it never worked

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I didn't take it as I knew in 2017 what you know now, depopulation at its best the 4th reset last time it was called Spanish flu where more died after the jab !! "

Interesting as the vaccine wasn't developed until 1938...I knew it was some time after the Spanish flu epidemic but had to check the actual date. In answer to the OP, yes I would have no problem having the vaccine.

Tin town

"I didn't take it as I knew in 2017 what you know now, depopulation at its best the 4th reset last time it was called Spanish flu where more died after the jab !!

Interesting as the vaccine wasn't developed until 1938...I knew it was some time after the Spanish flu epidemic but had to check the actual date. In answer to the OP, yes I would have no problem having the vaccine."

But if you know, you know... And other such words.

Durham

"No. The vast majority of the population had a miniscule risk from covid. Far bigger risk to the young from the vaccines "

That is not true.

By *ockle77 OP   Man  over a year ago

mids

I feel that having 4 jabs put me in no better position than someone who’s had none . There’s currently a nasty flu like bug going around,out of a staff of 50 odd where I work those off work and by all accounts quite Poorly have all been vaxed,maybe 10 unvaxed staff currently not so much as a sniffle , hopefully just a coincidence.

Flagrante

"I feel that having 4 jabs put me in no better position than someone who’s had none . There’s currently a nasty flu like bug going around,out of a staff of 50 odd where I work those off work and by all accounts quite Poorly have all been vaxed,maybe 10 unvaxed staff currently not so much as a sniffle , hopefully just a coincidence."

Probably yes...we are both fully vaxed and haven't had the bug that appears to be going around but I know 2 unvaxxed people who suffered badly for quite a while with it. It'll just be coincidental and not part of any reset.

Taunton

Interesting how the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine" was changed before the covids.

Cromer

"Interesting how the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine" was changed before the covids."

They change definitions for lots of words to account for new information,it's perfectly normal and so as to be as accurate as possible. Covid vaccines don't make you immune,so would be false and irresponsible to say so....

Flagrante

"Interesting how the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine" was changed before the covids."

Definitions evolve all the time but claims were falsely made that these were recently linked to covid according to fact checkers.

Taunton

"Interesting how the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine" was changed before the covids.

Definitions evolve all the time but claims were falsely made that these were recently linked to covid according to fact checkers."

Got to love those "fact checkers"

What a dumb question. Of course. Talking to and listening to professionals and experts should trump social media bollocks every time.

I'm happy with the decision I made at the time and won't change it and tbf I can't anyway, why even worry about it

Let's ask some people that didn't have it and are no longer with us!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

No, I'm happy with my decision as if I had decided otherwise I wouldn't have been able to travel to the destinations that I've been to. It was a purely cynical decision.

"Let's ask some people that didn't have it and are no longer with us!"

And plenty that had it and no longer with us, due to blood clots etc.

My dad being one of them.

"Let's ask some people that didn't have it and are no longer with us!

My dad being one of them."

Sorry to hear that

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

I’ve never heard of anyone who regretted Not having the jab myself included

chester

"Interesting how the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine" was changed before the covids.

They change definitions for lots of words to account for new information,it's perfectly normal and so as to be as accurate as possible. Covid vaccines don't make you immune,so would be false and irresponsible to say so...."

But the definition was perfect for years before a vaccine did stop contraction and therefore transmissions now I can call a water injection a vaccine by the new definition

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Yes

I only had it to travel and am still getting it to travel.

Tin town

They change definitions for lots of words to account for new information,it's perfectly normal and so as to be as accurate as possible. Covid vaccines don't make you immune,so would be false and irresponsible to say so....

But the definition was perfect for years before a vaccine did stop contraction and therefore transmissions now I can call a water injection a vaccine by the new definition "

Out of interest, what was the wording of the definition before it was changed?

Tin town

Keep it in the thread please. Or at least have the balls to enter a dialogue without being abusive in pm.

Cromer

But the definition was perfect for years before a vaccine did stop contraction and therefore transmissions now I can call a water injection a vaccine by the new definition

Out of interest, what was the wording of the definition before it was changed? "

The definition before mentioned immunity and obviously now we are not immune from covid by having the vaccine they changed it to protection (but with better wording!)

Totally accurate

Cromer

"Keep it in the thread please. Or at least have the balls to enter a dialogue without being abusive in pm. "

I've already had a private message too

Reading

This thread is pure gold

I'm in the control group (pokes head outside) 'hows it going out there covidians?'

If you knew back in 2017 what was going to happen, why didn't you warn us all?

Bit selfish, keeping information like that to yourself.

Winston

Tin town

"I'm in the control group (pokes head outside) 'hows it going out there covidians?' "

Isn't that David ickes lot?

Tin town

"Keep it in the thread please. Or at least have the balls to enter a dialogue without being abusive in pm.

I've already had a private message too "

I didn't have my glasses on... Read that as "I've already had a prostate massage"... Which I thought was a rather odd response

chester

Out of interest, what was the wording of the definition before it was changed? "

described vaccination as: “Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent disease.

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

"I didn't take it as I knew in 2017 what you know now, depopulation at its best the 4th reset last time it was called Spanish flu where more died after the jab !!

Winston "

We're sure they tried, but would you have listened?

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

What that it trains my body to fight off a virus, just like every other vaccine I've had in my life?

I've had four Pfizer and will happily have another booster when required just like i do with all others that require them.

Tinder x

Winston

We're sure they tried, but would you have listened?"

I didn't hear anything about it back in 2017.

If it was backed by credible science and experts in their field with decades of research and experience to back the claim, yes I'd have listened.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

If it was backed by credible science and experts in their field with decades of research and experience to back the claim, yes I'd have listened.

Winston "

I'll listen to anything that's credible and evidence based.

I won't take anyone's word for anything, I investigate myself.

I've yet to hear anything along these lines, though, where the evidence stacks up upon investigation, or is credible beyond first blush.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Of course.

Though to be honest I can't remember which 2 variants I had or if either was mRNA based.

It's incredibly important to get vaccinated.

I don't view the Covid vaccines any differently to any other. Vaccines have saved billions of lives.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

The definition before mentioned immunity and obviously now we are not immune from covid by having the vaccine they changed it to protection (but with better wording!)

Totally accurate "

Or how about just dont refer to the covid jab as a vaccine, rather than changing the actual definition of vaccine?

Tin town

Winston

We're sure they tried, but would you have listened?"

Probably not. We all see what we want to see. It's complex and made more complex by the colossal volume and noise of personal, corporate and political agendas. All stirred together by 24 by 7 media profiteering from click bait. All we can hope is that "the truth" whatever that may be.. Will out.

Tin town

Winston

Probably not. We all see what we want to see. It's complex and made more complex by the colossal volume and noise of personal, corporate and political agendas. All stirred together by 24 by 7 media profiteering from click bait. All we can hope is that "the truth" whatever that may be.. Will out. "

And that's a generalised "we" not responding on Winstons behalf BTW. For clarity.

Tin town

described vaccination as: “Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent disease."

Tbh I'd need to know where that came from... But in any case I don't really see too much wrong in clarifying definitions. I mean before covid jabs I never really paid any attention to how a vaccine was defined, nor what I needed to travel overseas.. Malaria, hep, typhoid, yellow fever etc. Now, people are more interested in some of the things they put in their bodies (not so much the recreational drugs alcohol, fat, calories, smoke, contraceptives, paracetamol , aspartine, et Al though).

However one thing I'd be interested in... Is if we ever said for example polio, smallpox, tb vaccines prevent infection or reduce symptoms and reduce risk of infection.

I know that I never expected the flu jab to guarantee I didn't catch flu.

Winston

Probably not. We all see what we want to see. It's complex and made more complex by the colossal volume and noise of personal, corporate and political agendas. All stirred together by 24 by 7 media profiteering from click bait. All we can hope is that "the truth" whatever that may be.. Will out.

And that's a generalised "we" not responding on Winstons behalf BTW. For clarity. "

I thought we were a throuple there for a minute.

Winston

Cromer

To be fair, immunisation is what they call the injections that create immunity,like the ones for polio,measles,mumps,rubella etc.

Vaccination is an injection that protects you against a disease.

But obviously more scientifically worded

sherborne

5x vaccinated, just had covid for the 13th time. But I'm SOOO grateful to be vaccinated, otherwise it would have been worse.

At this point it's no longer a physical illness, but a mental illness.

Tin town

"5x vaccinated, just had covid for the 13th time. But I'm SOOO grateful to be vaccinated, otherwise it would have been worse.

At this point it's no longer a physical illness, but a mental illness."

13th time!? Good grief. Take care fella. That's an awful lot of infections in 2 years.

"5x vaccinated, just had covid for the 13th time. But I'm SOOO grateful to be vaccinated, otherwise it would have been worse.

At this point it's no longer a physical illness, but a mental illness."

In many of your previous posts you've stated you see no point in being vaccinated as it "doesn't stop you catching covid"

If that's your belief, why have you been vaccinated 5 times?

Genuinely curious.

Winston

"I didn't take any bioweopen, so no regrets here."

Bioweopen Ha ha ha ha ha laugh they might but your right

I dident eather and all is good here

[Removed by poster at 16/01/23 12:22:19]

sherborne

It's a joke I haven't caught covid. But I've read a variation on that theme countless times.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"It's a joke I haven't caught covid. But I've read a variation on that theme countless times."

Yeah i picked up it was a joke right off the bat as well

Winston

Winston "

Thing is winston pepole did tallk about the comeing covid pandemic how did they know this cant call this a consprisey can we because it turnd out to be true they also said the vaccine would be extremly hamfull and kill well we know the predicted the pandemic witch was true so the predction about the vaccine is problay true

Manchester (she/her)

Vaccinated six times, because I understand that antibodies begin to wane, truly sterilising* immunity is rare in any vaccine, and that science isn't magic.

Caught Covid zero times, because I understand mitigations and protections (and variant evolution) and I realise that science isn't magic.

I keep up mitigations because I know that diseases have long term effects in some people, I know people can be let down by medicine, and I don't believe I'm magically special or immune.

I watch the death and disability rates with Covid, because I'm vaguely numerate and scientifically literate and I recognise that the situation evolves. I also realise that scientists tell us the best they know at the time and realise they aren't omniscient wizards performing magic.

* Sterilising immunity doesn't scare me, because I understand that words mean different things in different contexts and I don't fall for sensationalist bullshit.

Winston

Winston

Thing is winston pepole did tallk about the comeing covid pandemic how did they know this cant call this a consprisey can we because it turnd out to be true they also said the vaccine would be extremly hamfull and kill well we know the predicted the pandemic witch was true so the predction about the vaccine is problay true "

As I said "I didn't hear anything about it back in 2017"

If it was spoken of, it was in whispers. Very very quiet whispers.

Winston

[Removed by poster at 16/01/23 12:42:57]

Winston

Winston

Thing is winston pepole did tallk about the comeing covid pandemic how did they know this cant call this a consprisey can we because it turnd out to be true they also said the vaccine would be extremly hamfull and kill well we know the predicted the pandemic witch was true so the predction about the vaccine is problay true

Winston

"

Yes winston thats prob true as it was suppressed but if i was you i wouldent have any more shots is all ime saying

Tin town

"It's a joke I haven't caught covid. But I've read a variation on that theme countless times.

Yeah i picked up it was a joke right off the bat as well"

Bloody modern day comedians

Tin town

Winston

Winston

Thing is winston pepole did tallk about the comeing covid pandemic how did they know this cant call this a consprisey can we because it turnd out to be true they also said the vaccine would be extremly hamfull and kill well we know the predicted the pandemic witch was true so the predction about the vaccine is problay true "

Probably

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Winston

Winston

"

Obviously no one knew about the power of PR or music in 2017.

If only marketing or pop had been invented, we all would have been saved from the (any day now) drop deadening!

https://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

Winston

Winston

Winston

Yes winston thats prob true as it was suppressed but if i was you i wouldent have any more shots is all ime saying "

Thanks for the concern, much appreciated.

However, my good lady and I prefer to take our health advice from seasoned professionals, specialists in their fields, with years of experience and research behind them.

Thanks though.

Winston

By *amantMan  over a year ago

Alnmouth

I've had 3 doses and I wouldn't hesitate about having a fourth, if it was recommended. As far as I'm aware, I only need what I've had.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Winston

Winston

Winston

"

2017... I do remember a TV show about a plot to wipe out 95% of the world population through vaccination from round about then. Maybe this is what the poster was thinking of? Mind you, it was FICTION. Just a STORY.

By *ssexlad0Man  over a year ago

Essex

Nope

Winston

Winston

Winston

2017... I do remember a TV show about a plot to wipe out 95% of the world population through vaccination from round about then. Maybe this is what the poster was thinking of? Mind you, it was FICTION. Just a STORY."

I read (on here) the other day, this is a plan to cull the global population from 8 billion to 500 million.

There was no detail on how the 500 million were going to bury the 7.5 billion, or how the 500 million were going to run the world.

I'm hoping a few of the 500 million are going to be firemen.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Winston

Winston

2017... I do remember a TV show about a plot to wipe out 95% of the world population through vaccination from round about then. Maybe this is what the poster was thinking of? Mind you, it was FICTION. Just a STORY.

I read (on here) the other day, this is a plan to cull the global population from 8 billion to 500 million.

There was no detail on how the 500 million were going to bury the 7.5 billion, or how the 500 million were going to run the world.

I'm hoping a few of the 500 million are going to be firemen.

Winston "

One would imagine that billions of corpses would be something of a public health problem.

Although I suppose the very notion of "public health" is anathema to the people who suppose they'll survive the great drop deadening, so that'll magically make it not a problem. All good!

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I didn't get a mrna jab so nothing to turn back the clock for. However knowing what I know now I wouldn't have bothered with the jab at all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yes. The needs of the country to get greater freedom and protection were very high, whilst we had thousands of people who were at elevated risks of overwhelming the health services. The evidence for the several vaccines was very promising. It reminds so today. I'd certainly not take a different decision today, with hindsight, if back in 2020/1

"British Heart Foundation don't feel that there is a significant risk.

Here is their opinion on the situation. Personally, I would rather take advice from organisations such as them.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered/myocarditis-and-covid-19-vaccines-should-you-be-worried

Cal"

British Heart Foundation are funded by the MHRA,and the MHRA get 86% funding from Pfizer,so the BHF don't want to risk getting they funding stopped by upsetting the MHRA,and the MHRA don't want they funding stopped by upsetting Pfizer.

So naturally they never going to go against the people that keep them in a job.

Near Taunton

Cal

British Heart Foundation are funded by the MHRA,and the MHRA get 86% funding from Pfizer,so the BHF don't want to risk getting they funding stopped by upsetting the MHRA,and the MHRA don't want they funding stopped by upsetting Pfizer.

So naturally they never going to go against the people that keep them in a job."

Yep! And they still recommend the hugely discredited, carb heavy food pyramid. It's almost like the money is more important than the truth.

"Let's ask some people that didn't have it and are no longer with us!

My dad being one of them."

Yep the same here,my sis in law,very healthy girl,dropped from the same.

We have to remember that blood clots have always been around, however,it happening to healthy people is a concern.

Durham

Cal

So naturally they never going to go against the people that keep them in a job."

Durham

Cal

A lot of this is incorrect. The MHRA doesn't put anywhere near that amount into the BHF. Also the MHRA funding around 60% of their funding comes from 71 different pharmaceutical companies. No idea where you are getting your info from.

Teesside

Cal

So naturally they never going to go against the people that keep them in a job.

Yep! And they still recommend the hugely discredited, carb heavy food pyramid. It's almost like the money is more important than the truth."

Yup, that carb heavy food pyramid is an absolute joke. It makes me doubt anything they say if they're still pushing that bunk.

By *winga2Man  over a year ago

Stranraer

Yes and if they come out with an mRNA vaccine for the flu I'll take that too

By *my EastwoodTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewherefaraway

It's very interesting, to hear all of your opinions, without going madly into it, due to health issues, I have had 6 covid jabs, 2x Astrazeneca and 4x Pfizer and yes I can prove it if needs be! and 2 flu jabs, this may shock some, but I'm not dead yet!

to follow on, I find your opinions very interesting and would like to ask a question to you all.

We know by the behaviour, that not all agree with the covid jabs, that's pretty obvious, but my question is this!

what will the behaviour of people be, when million-year-old viruses start to appear from the perma-frost, due to the planet heating up?

how will you deal with that?

Regards

Amy Eastwood

Near Taunton

"It's very interesting, to hear all of your opinions, without going madly into it, due to health issues, I have had 6 covid jabs, 2x Astrazeneca and 4x Pfizer and yes I can prove it if needs be! and 2 flu jabs, this may shock some, but I'm not dead yet!

to follow on, I find your opinions very interesting and would like to ask a question to you all.

We know by the behaviour, that not all agree with the covid jabs, that's pretty obvious, but my question is this!

what will the behaviour of people be, when million-year-old viruses start to appear from the perma-frost, due to the planet heating up?

how will you deal with that?

Regards

Amy Eastwood "

Hi Amy, luckily viruses tend to be destroyed by cold in a few minutes so a million years should do the job. I would be more worried about the next virus the drugs companies are working on with gain of function research.

J

My niece who worked in a retirement home passed away due to covid

I have had all the vaccinations including 2 for monkeypox

When you say "knowing what we know now" what so you mean?

Somewherefaraway

Really sorry to hear that Dan, my condolences to you and you're family.

Good point J

But I would like to would point you to this to have a read.

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.11.10.515937v1.full

Regards

Amy Eastwood

No personally I wouldn’t. I’ve had two def not having anymore.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

What a pointless and inflammatory question OP.

Just constantly stirring it up by posts like this.

What's done is done.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

No to either the AZ or MRNA.

Somewherefaraway

Hi

You wouldn't get AstraZeneca now, it's not being used, however on your post to mRNA, I would like to point out to you that if you had cancer!

mRNA vaccines have become a promising platform for cancer immunotherapy. During vaccination, naked or vehicle-loaded mRNA vaccines efficiently express tumour antigens in antigen-presenting cells (APCs) and facilitate APC activation and innate/adaptive immune stimulation. mRNA cancer vaccine precedes other conventional vaccine platforms due to high potency, safe administration, rapid development potentials, and cost-effective manufacturing.

Just saying

Regards

Amy Eastwood

"What a pointless and inflammatory question OP.

Just constantly stirring it up by posts like this.

What's done is done."

Hear hear!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Let's ask some people that didn't have it and are no longer with us!"
in reverse you could ask the people who have been vacinated and died. Death isn't just exculsive to one or the other.

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

Lucky I knew it wasn't a vaccine well before the plandemic started so I knew to keep away from it, sadly its making 1,000s drop like flys every week, depopulation at its best,

"Lucky I knew it wasn't a vaccine well before the plandemic started so I knew to keep away from it, sadly its making 1,000s drop like flys every week, depopulation at its best,"

Selfish not to share what you knew.

Their deaths are on your conscience.

Winston

Reading

"Lucky I knew it wasn't a vaccine well before the plandemic started so I knew to keep away from it, sadly its making 1,000s drop like flys every week, depopulation at its best,"

Fancy backing up the "1,000s drop like flies every week" comment up with cold, hard facts? Happy to wait.

PS - A bloke in his vest on YouTube doesn't count

Tin town

Just a thought. If its depopulation at its best. What was the population in 2017 and what is it now? Curious to know how depop at its best is goi g for the illuminati or whatever the kids are calling them these days.

They may need to improve their best.

It is still a free world to some degree, if you want the vaccination and a better chance of living if you contract COVID-19, then by all means have it.

If on the other hand you want a better chance of dying if you contract COVID-19 by refusing to have the vaccine, that is also fine - your choice!

"Lucky I knew it wasn't a vaccine well before the plandemic started so I knew to keep away from it, sadly its making 1,000s drop like flys every week, depopulation at its best,

Just a thought. If its depopulation at its best. What was the population in 2017 and what is it now? Curious to know how depop at its best is goi g for the illuminati or whatever the kids are calling them these days.

They may need to improve their best. "

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

2030 – Predicted 8.6 Billion

2050 – Predicted 9.7 Billion

Depopulation seems not to be the succes some were hoping for.

Doubtless some wise soul will point to the 2023 number as proof. Notwithstanding were only 18 days in.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"Lucky I knew it wasn't a vaccine well before the plandemic started so I knew to keep away from it, sadly its making 1,000s drop like flys every week, depopulation at its best,

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Doubtless some wise soul will point to the 2023 number as proof. Notwithstanding were only 18 days in.

Winston "

You'd think, given the unprecedented scale and speed of the vaccine roll out, there'd be evidence of depopulation in the statistics? Across a few countries to cross check and make sure that no one is cherry picking, sort of thing.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

You'd think, given the unprecedented scale and speed of the vaccine roll out, there'd be evidence of depopulation in the statistics? Across a few countries to cross check and make sure that no one is cherry picking, sort of thing."

Indeed. And no matter what you look at, the depopulation claim is disproven every time.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

You'd think, given the unprecedented scale and speed of the vaccine roll out, there'd be evidence of depopulation in the statistics? Across a few countries to cross check and make sure that no one is cherry picking, sort of thing.

Indeed. And no matter what you look at, the depopulation claim is disproven every time.

Winston

"

I'd be quite open to being proven wrong. By studies that are appropriately statistically robust.

Although that, if successful, would prove *that* population is declining (given appropriate confidence intervals). Then correlation would need to be examined and equal statistical rigour would need to be applied towards causation.

At the moment, given that the evidence seems to indicate the opposite of depopulation, the burden of evidence to prove a depopulation strategy with a known cause is... monumental. And the evidence provided to support it could probably dance on a pinhead with some angels to spare.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I wish I had not taken it. I never wanted to in the first place as I was suspicious of the whole thing. Friends and family peer pressured me to do it and I was coerced to do it by my Government, in that I could not go for a meal or travel overseas with out a vax passport. Who came up with that one. I've developed acid reflux disease, the symptoms of which first manifested about 10 days after muy first jab and got worse after my second. I did not go for the booster because of this. Even as the needle went into my arm the first time, a little voice in my head was saying: you don't need this. You don't want this. Kink wise I err towards sub, but I guess a hard limit is Covid vaccinations.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Would give the Astra Zeneca one a swerve for sure.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Had the first two and 1 booster not having anymore and have told my gp this but still keep getting letters and txts from them inviting me for a booster, after 3 jabs and a dose of covid i really feel like i dont need anymore and before anyone comments i had covid nearly a year after my last jab so it would of been near useless by then

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Had the first two and 1 booster not having anymore and have told my gp this but still keep getting letters and txts from them inviting me for a booster, after 3 jabs and a dose of covid i really feel like i dont need anymore and before anyone comments i had covid nearly a year after my last jab so it would of been near useless by then"

I think it was a case of diminishing returns as the virus got more infectuous but much less deadly. If it had gone the other way with a much greater death rate many people would have a different view of the vaccine. So lets hope the next one is 75% fatal so as to give everyone something to worry about.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Had the first two and 1 booster not having anymore and have told my gp this but still keep getting letters and txts from them inviting me for a booster, after 3 jabs and a dose of covid i really feel like i dont need anymore and before anyone comments i had covid nearly a year after my last jab so it would of been near useless by then

I think it was a case of diminishing returns as the virus got more infectuous but much less deadly. If it had gone the other way with a much greater death rate many people would have a different view of the vaccine. So lets hope the next one is 75% fatal so as to give everyone something to worry about. "

bring it on, survival of the fittest and all that

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Had the first two and 1 booster not having anymore and have told my gp this but still keep getting letters and txts from them inviting me for a booster, after 3 jabs and a dose of covid i really feel like i dont need anymore and before anyone comments i had covid nearly a year after my last jab so it would of been near useless by then

I think it was a case of diminishing returns as the virus got more infectuous but much less deadly. If it had gone the other way with a much greater death rate many people would have a different view of the vaccine. So lets hope the next one is 75% fatal so as to give everyone something to worry about. "

Why would you hope that?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sources?

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Tell me more about your depopulation story.....

Winston

By *ab FunstersCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"The vaccine never even worked lol

I mean if you don't count reducing your chances of having serious illness and death as working, than you're right it never worked "

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My ex husband, a healthy paramedic, nearly died in the first round of Covid. I was relieved when the vaccines were developed. I've had my 4, three of which were Pfizer. I also researched the three being administered in my area and offered to assist in vaccination clinics after completing the online training. Throughout the time involved with the clinics, there were regular updates regarding safety, precautions, the need to observe people post jab etc. I felt fully informed throughout. Sadly some people did have complications, but there are side effects with every medication, not just new products. People don't discuss them.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's fine it's only old people and the Sick who died,who needs them anyway!

So you and only you knew of the secret worldwide conspiracy to invent a virus to kill off all the weak and the chaff from society?

You must be very important???

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I have to travel for family reasons. If you weren't vaccinated they weren't letting you in.....so...I'd rather not have put off seeing my family. I had a relative who died not from Covid but before the restrictions were lifted and I could see them. I didn't have any control over that but I did have control over the vaccine giving me easier and quicker travel access.

Near Taunton

"My ex husband, a healthy paramedic, nearly died in the first round of Covid. I was relieved when the vaccines were developed. I've had my 4, three of which were Pfizer. I also researched the three being administered in my area and offered to assist in vaccination clinics after completing the online training. Throughout the time involved with the clinics, there were regular updates regarding safety, precautions, the need to observe people post jab etc. I felt fully informed throughout. Sadly some people did have complications, but there are side effects with every medication, not just new products. People don't discuss them. "

Ivermectin costs a few cents per dose. Over 4 billion doses have been administered with no side effects. It is 92% effective at treating covid19. Had this information not been suppressed the drug companies wouldn't have been given emergency use authorisation and indemnity from prosecution.

Excess deaths from the first week of this year were up by over 2000, 23%, this is almost without precedent. In the Netherlands they have 25% so we can't just blame the NHS, and very few of these were with or from covid.

chester

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

"

2022-8 billion

2023 -7.942 definitely lower

And the rest are predictions and we all know declining birth rates so if birthrates are decreasing then we cannot sustain our population growth so either we are lied to over declining birthrates or the predictions are wrong?

By *rineForSomeFunMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I've still not seen anyone explain what the OP's phrase "knowing what you know now" means, despite a few people asking?

Pending an explanation on that, my stance hasn't changed. Three jabs so far and I'm available for any more that are recommended. The number of lives saved by the vaccines completely eclipses those who have experienced complications.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Yes from me and yes from Paul.

Thanks for asking.

The advantage of being told all this evidence of harm for the past 2 years has led me to look at the studies and learn how these things are constantly and deliberately misinterpreted to fit an agenda, and to see behind the hype much more now than with any other medicine, so with this increased knowledge I have to say yes, I'd take them all again

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

And the rest are predictions and we all know declining birth rates so if birthrates are decreasing then we cannot sustain our population growth so either we are lied to over declining birthrates or the predictions are wrong?"

"2023 -7.942 definitely lower".

I'm not convinced that makes the point you think it does.

Deary deary me.

Winston

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

And the rest are predictions and we all know declining birth rates so if birthrates are decreasing then we cannot sustain our population growth so either we are lied to over declining birthrates or the predictions are wrong?"

2017 to 2023 are factual, which doesn't support your belief in "declining birthrates".

I know 2030 and 2050 are predictions. I actually typed the word "predictions".

The "2023 -7.942 definitely lower" comment is frankly embarrassing.

Winston

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I never bothered with any of their quackery. I had a nasty wee flu bug in Nov 2019. I have had a couple of colds since. I work in Education with around 900 people every day. We were closed for around five weeks in late March/ April/ May 2020. We had no cases among staff or pupils for the first 16 months until the fake testing kits weree issued then cases sky-rocketed. Nobody was really ill though.

Snake oil salesmen and snouts in the trough oinks like Michelle Mone, her husband and the rest of the slime fast-tracked for Fat Covid Contracts by Tory HQ.

The whole thing was (and might yet return as) a farce.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I never bothered with any of their quackery. I had a nasty wee flu bug in Nov 2019. I have had a couple of colds since. I work in Education with around 900 people every day. We were closed for around five weeks in late March/ April/ May 2020. We had no cases among staff or pupils for the first 16 months until the fake testing kits weree issued then cases sky-rocketed. Nobody was really ill though.

Snake oil salesmen and snouts in the trough oinks like Michelle Mone, her husband and the rest of the slime fast-tracked for Fat Covid Contracts by Tory HQ.

The whole thing was (and might yet return as) a farce. "

Maybe you should go back to school to be educated again rather than be employed in education (shrug)

The strangest thing happened to me...

I got Covid & died. But then I woke up the next day all well again. And my clock radio was playing the same tune as the day before. I shook the strangeness off & went about my day. Got Covid again & died again!

Then I woke the next day to the same tune. I realised I was dying over & over, trapped to relive the same day! Cripes!

I lost my mind for a while then & did all sorts of crazy things. Joined a flat earther society. Told an annoying groundhog to go fuck itself. Knocked on somebody's door & ran away. Even spent ages researching the real proof about Convid and the scamdemic.

Thsn I did the maddest thing of all & got a vaccine. And that night I survived Covid. And the next day was actually a new day. Hurray!

(I still went to the zoo that new day & told that groundhog to fuck off though.)

Tin town

"I never bothered with any of their quackery. I had a nasty wee flu bug in Nov 2019. I have had a couple of colds since. I work in Education with around 900 people every day. We were closed for around five weeks in late March/ April/ May 2020. We had no cases among staff or pupils for the first 16 months until the fake testing kits weree issued then cases sky-rocketed. Nobody was really ill though.

The whole thing was (and might yet return as) a farce. "

Dangerous to be around educating kids

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

Are you serious about the 2023 numbers being lower? I don't think it proves your point at all.

M

I don't think Astrazenica vaccine was an mrna vaccine, but I may be wrong.

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

And the rest are predictions and we all know declining birth rates so if birthrates are decreasing then we cannot sustain our population growth so either we are lied to over declining birthrates or the predictions are wrong?

Are you serious about the 2023 numbers being lower? I don't think it proves your point at all.

M"

I had to double check my calender.

Winston

Teesside

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston"

What difference does it make if its early in the year or later? The date matters little that I can see. What would matter more is a breakdown of how much the population fluctuates over shorter time periods. Is the lower number part of a usual cycle up/down or is it an annomaly

Manchester (she/her)

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

WinstonWhat difference does it make if its early in the year or later? The date matters little that I can see. What would matter more is a breakdown of how much the population fluctuates over shorter time periods. Is the lower number part of a usual cycle up/down or is it an annomaly"

Given that the argument is that the vaccine (which one? Again) is a depopulation agent, and how many vaccines have been administered - it's a pretty shitty depopulation agent if the closest thing that can be pointed to is the 2023 figure - which might be part of regular flux in numbers.

It's not that much lower. If it were "depopulation at its finest", they're a bit shit and need to do better

There's a way stronger argument sugar is a depopulation agent.

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

What difference does it make if its early in the year or later? The date matters little that I can see. What would matter more is a breakdown of how much the population fluctuates over shorter time periods. Is the lower number part of a usual cycle up/down or is it an annomaly"

We don't know how many people are on the planet that year until the year is over.

How else do you calculate what happened in a year? The year's got to be over hasn't it.

The 2023 number is 2023 to date. That's 19 days in.

Thinking that a 19 day total v a year end total proves depopulation is............. "missguided"

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"There's a way stronger argument sugar is a depopulation agent."

Right?!

Tin town

"There's a way stronger argument sugar is a depopulation agent."

The tate and lyle conspiracy

"There's a way stronger argument sugar is a depopulation agent.

The tate and lyle conspiracy "

In cahoots with the dastardly lizard people.

Teesside

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

What difference does it make if its early in the year or later? The date matters little that I can see. What would matter more is a breakdown of how much the population fluctuates over shorter time periods. Is the lower number part of a usual cycle up/down or is it an annomaly

We don't know how many people are on the planet that year until the year is over.

How else do you calculate what happened in a year? The year's got to be over hasn't it.

Thinking that a 19 day total v a year end total proves depopulation is............. "missguided"

Winston "

It still doesnt change the fact there is less people now than there was in "2022"

Hence why I suggested looking at a better breakdown than year by year. That much of a fluctuation could be common place, which I think is more likely.

teleford

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

Winston It still doesnt change the fact there is less people now than there was in "2022"

Hence why I suggested looking at a better breakdown than year by year. That much of a fluctuation could be common place, which I think is more likely."

By who’s counting? There is nothing factual about those global population estimates you quote! I think you will find accepted margin of error for such estimates is about 6% so accuracy is at best +/- 2.4 million and yet you claim a 0.5million difference between the 2022 and 2023 number is “proof” of population decline due to vaccination er nope it absolutely doesn’t! Even if there is a genuine decline once you allow for the war in Ukraine having likely killed 0.2 million or more, countless deaths caused directly by covid or indirectly because of the pressures it put on healthcare provision, it doesn’t leave much room in those numbers for intentionally “depopulation”!

teleford

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

Winston It still doesnt change the fact there is less people now than there was in "2022"

Hence why I suggested looking at a better breakdown than year by year. That much of a fluctuation could be common place, which I think is more likely."

And why the seemingly deliberate inconsistency in rounding?? Do you mislead or are you led?

That could be

But then that wouldn’t fit with your fantasy would it

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

Of course it doesnt change the fact there is less people now than there was in "2022". Its hardly like to, given the disparity.

2022 was 365 days.

2023 is 19 days old. As I said, we won't know the 2023 total until 2023 is over.

It's surely not that difficult to grasp. 12 months v not even 3 weeks.

Come December 31st we'll know. It could go down, it could go up, it could stay the same.

But comparing 2022 to 2023 and thinking the numbers prove something is daft.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Even if it's right, it's not a great effort for mass depopulation.

D- check your working next time, you have greater potential than that, Mx potential depopulator. See you next semester, get your GPA up.

"Even if it's right, it's not a great effort for mass depopulation.

D- check your working next time, you have greater potential than that, Mx potential depopulator. See you next semester, get your GPA up."

Key words, "mass depopulation"

Epic fail. Thankfully.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

D- check your working next time, you have greater potential than that, Mx potential depopulator. See you next semester, get your GPA up.

Epic fail. Thankfully.

Winston "

Yes. Maybe a D- is grade inflation

Epic fail. Thankfully.

Winston

Yes. Maybe a D- is grade inflation "

Will you keep me behind at school Miss? Will you, Will you, Will you please Miss.

Winston

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Maybe you should go back to school to be educated again rather than be employed in education (shrug)"

Nope. Quite happy not being injected with failed vaccines which cause nasty wee protein spikes wherever they choose. My healthy natural immunity has been strengthened and I am in great health. I have colleagues who have had two 'vaccinations' and three or four 'boosters' and they have been off for many months over the last two years with strange heart arrhythmia, joint pain, lack of energy and swellings in odd places, complaints they never had before their injections. Three out of four of them regret ever having had any of the injections.

I think I was the wiser to work on my natural immunity. Please feel free to have my unused injections as a bonus, you are very welcome.

teleford

Maybe you should go back to school to be educated again rather than be employed in education (shrug)

Nope. Quite happy not being injected with failed vaccines which cause nasty wee protein spikes wherever they choose. My healthy natural immunity has been strengthened and I am in great health. I have colleagues who have had two 'vaccinations' and three or four 'boosters' and they have been off for many months over the last two years with strange heart arrhythmia, joint pain, lack of energy and swellings in odd places, complaints they never had before their injections. Three out of four of them regret ever having had any of the injections.

I think I was the wiser to work on my natural immunity. Please feel free to have my unused injections as a bonus, you are very welcome."

Failed

Teesside

Years & people on earth.

2017 – 7.6 Billion

2018 – 7.662 Billion

2019 – 7.743 Billion

2020 – 7.821 Billion

2021 – 7.88 Billion

2022 – 8 Billion

2023 – 7.942

Winston

2022-8 billion

M

Winston

Hence why I suggested looking at a better breakdown than year by year. That much of a fluctuation could be common place, which I think is more likely.

And why the seemingly deliberate inconsistency in rounding?? Do you mislead or are you led?

That could be

But then that wouldn’t fit with your fantasy would it"

I think before you try to be a hero and point score, you should check you are quoting the right person. Those are not my numbers. Do please try again

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"I wish I had not taken it. I never wanted to in the first place as I was suspicious of the whole thing. Friends and family peer pressured me to do it and I was coerced to do it by my Government, in that I could not go for a meal or travel overseas with out a vax passport. Who came up with that one. I've developed acid reflux disease, the symptoms of which first manifested about 10 days after muy first jab and got worse after my second. I did not go for the booster because of this. Even as the needle went into my arm the first time, a little voice in my head was saying: you don't need this. You don't want this. Kink wise I err towards sub, but I guess a hard limit is Covid vaccinations. "

How was Antigua? My family live on tropical islands and their governments had harder restrictions on locals and travelers alike than anything we had in the UK.

If you don't have to travel for work or to see family, You didn't need to take it. I find it odd a man over 50 being pressured by family and friends Lol! I have friends who didn't get vaccinated because they have no reason to travel. They like staying at home in their house. Lol! I think that's a logical belief they have. I never pressured them.

So far no one has denied me sex because i'm vaccinated so I must be lucky.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

No absolutely not and the chances are I would be de……………

By *ason_silverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s a virus, not a bacteria.

It only takes ONE person to refuse a jab and it has the potential to mutate within their body and start all over again.

mRNA allows people to set up a defence without using a broken version of the original.

Let’s be honest, most people who use the term “mRNA” don’t have the most basic understanding of what it actually means...

Newcastle

"It’s a virus, not a bacteria.

It only takes ONE person to refuse a jab and it has the potential to mutate within their body and start all over again.

mRNA allows people to set up a defence without using a broken version of the original.

Let’s be honest, most people who use the term “mRNA” don’t have the most basic understanding of what it actually means... "

F’s sake, I came on here for sex - not to teach genetics and virology - some things still make me angry though

Tin town

Let’s be honest, most people who use the term “mRNA” don’t have the most basic understanding of what it actually means...

F’s sake, I came on here for sex - not to teach genetics and virology - some things still make me angry though "

How's that going?

Newcastle

F’s sake, I came on here for sex - not to teach genetics and virology - some things still make me angry though

How's that going? "

Not great - I get distracted too easily

By *omfyMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

You haven’t researched it at all and hope it doesn’t cum back to bite you in the arse they lied it doesn’t stop transmission doesn’t stop infection doesn’t stop hospitalisation biggest con in history with the global purpose to cull the population and people can’t fathom that if they wanted to cull they are not going to tell you

teleford

"You haven’t researched it at all and hope it doesn’t cum back to bite you in the arse they lied it doesn’t stop transmission doesn’t stop infection doesn’t stop hospitalisation biggest con in history with the global purpose to cull the population and people can’t fathom that if they wanted to cull they are not going to tell you "

You may have researched but poorly, very poorly. So when’s the dying supposed to start? If you are so confident how much do you want to bet I won’t be alive in 5 years time?

Manchester (she/her)

"You haven’t researched it at all and hope it doesn’t cum back to bite you in the arse they lied it doesn’t stop transmission doesn’t stop infection doesn’t stop hospitalisation biggest con in history with the global purpose to cull the population and people can’t fathom that if they wanted to cull they are not going to tell you

You may have researched but poorly, very poorly. So when’s the dying supposed to start? If you are so confident how much do you want to bet I won’t be alive in 5 years time? "

I'll wager £100 that the arguments will go something like this

a) any unusual death or dramatic health incident in public = see the vaccines hurt you

b) The vaccines are already causing excess deaths and you people just won't see. The harm will be overwhelming and inescapable - and you'll beg for forgiveness but it'll be too late - in six months... A year... Two years... Five years... Ten years... Twenty years... When you realise all the epigenetic damage that has been so obviously (yet somehow subtly, escaping reputable research) inflicted upon children as yet unborn.

Manchester (she/her)

"You haven’t researched it at all and hope it doesn’t cum back to bite you in the arse they lied it doesn’t stop transmission doesn’t stop infection doesn’t stop hospitalisation biggest con in history with the global purpose to cull the population and people can’t fathom that if they wanted to cull they are not going to tell you

You may have researched but poorly, very poorly. So when’s the dying supposed to start? If you are so confident how much do you want to bet I won’t be alive in 5 years time?

I'll wager £100 that the arguments will go something like this

a) any unusual death or dramatic health incident in public = see the vaccines hurt you

b) The vaccines are already causing excess deaths and you people just won't see. The harm will be overwhelming and inescapable - and you'll beg for forgiveness but it'll be too late - in six months... A year... Two years... Five years... Ten years... Twenty years... When you realise all the epigenetic damage that has been so obviously (yet somehow subtly, escaping reputable research) inflicted upon children as yet unborn."

Argument b is based on the thimerosal bed wetting of the 1990s, which has turned into hand waving of doom and one person predicting that a majority of the population will be autistic by 2025. (I do love it when lunatics make testable claims )

Stockport

Oh god, yet another thread from the lunatics that can't tell fiction from reality. Fake pandemic to get people to take a vaccine that is actually designed to kill off 99.9% of the population in order to fix human caused climate change, hidden operatives that murder those who find out too much, making the deaths look like suicides or accidents. "Utopia", Channel 4, 2013 to 2014. Recently remade in America for Netflix. It was a bloody science fiction series, an entertainment not a documentary!

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Yes I would, duckie.

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh god, yet another thread from the lunatics that can't tell fiction from reality. Fake pandemic to get people to take a vaccine that is actually designed to kill off 99.9% of the population in order to fix human caused climate change, hidden operatives that murder those who find out too much, making the deaths look like suicides or accidents. "Utopia", Channel 4, 2013 to 2014. Recently remade in America for Netflix. It was a bloody science fiction series, an entertainment not a documentary!"

It all fits in with a broader cultural movement that misquotes movies (occasionally books, usually movies) as part of a narrative to make themselves the main character in some sort of detective espionage thriller where only they know the truth and are fighting the forces of evil. The Matrix, Brave New World, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... etc.

It's all a bit sad and juvenile.

"You haven’t researched it at all and hope it doesn’t cum back to bite you in the arse they lied it doesn’t stop transmission doesn’t stop infection doesn’t stop hospitalisation biggest con in history with the global purpose to cull the population and people can’t fathom that if they wanted to cull they are not going to tell you "

Can you please tell us who THEY that you refer too a lot in your post are please

Stockport

If I could rewind to the beginning... I'd kill Hitler before he could win World War II and establish his death laser base on the moon.

Oh no, I'm confusing rabid imaginings with reality again. What I meant to say is that I don't have a time machine any more because Jack the Ripper stole it...

OMG, there I go again. How about, yes of course I'd get myself vaccinated because I'm not stupid and I believe in real science?