FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Any non jabbed women

Any non jabbed women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illfordonuts OP   Man  over a year ago

blantyre

Just curious if there are any non ?? women left in the community and before people start a show here, yes it does matter to me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why bother asking, the zealots on here will just call you a conspiracy flat earther.

By *irginLad32Man  over a year ago

Bellingham

Hopefully there are some that were smart enough, not to sign up as lamb for slaughter to be injected and infected with an experiment.

"Why bother asking, the zealots on here will just call you a conspiracy flat earther."

Exactly right, the first one is below, there's always one to wade straight in!

Bellingham

"Why bother asking, the zealots on here will just call you a conspiracy flat earther.

Exactly right, the first one is below, there's always one to wade straight in!"

Oh you defo rushed to be infected with it. Good luck with those sudden connerys. Poison.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Do you think jabbed women are now infected with something you don’t want to catch or is it just a “mutual mindset” you’re looking for?

By *hatEscalatedQuicklyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"Why bother asking, the zealots on here will just call you a conspiracy flat earther.

Oh you defo rushed to be infected with it. Good luck with those sudden connerys. Poison. "

I hate it when Sean jumps me too

Bellingham

Oh you defo rushed to be infected with it. Good luck with those sudden connerys. Poison.

I hate it when Sean jumps me too "

Its cockney rhyming slang - Connery Mac Heart Attack

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Hopefully there are some that were smart enough, not to sign up as lamb for slaughter to be injected and infected with an experiment. "

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result!

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

"Hopefully there are some that were smart enough, not to sign up as lamb for slaughter to be injected and infected with an experiment.

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result!"

bob you are pro vaccine .. go get your boosters mate ! Trust the science

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

"Just curious if there are any non ?? women left in the community and before people start a show here, yes it does matter to me."

If the woman of your dreams was asking you for sex, would you rule her out because she has been jabbed ?

I'm so intrigued to know what difference it makes.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Why bother asking, the zealots on here will just call you a conspiracy flat earther."

Surely there are zealots on both sides. This post, like so many before, is just designed to pander to those on a certain side.

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Not jabbed..and happy

teleford

"Hopefully there are some that were smart enough, not to sign up as lamb for slaughter to be injected and infected with an experiment.

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result! bob you are pro vaccine .. go get your boosters mate ! Trust the science "

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services….

Dundee

"Not jabbed..and happy"

Guy who wrote this just gave me dogs abuse lmao in a private mail .

He hopes.hospitals ect refuse me help and hopes scientists take me to a medical bunker ..

Talk about being a bigot

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result! bob you are pro vaccine .. go get your boosters mate ! Trust the science

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services…. "

but in the other thread you aren’t sure you need a booster ! So do you trust them or not ? Which is it bob ??

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

"Not jabbed..and happy"
me too

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Pure blood! Ffs.

teleford

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result! bob you are pro vaccine .. go get your boosters mate ! Trust the science

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services…. but in the other thread you aren’t sure you need a booster ! So do you trust them or not ? Which is it bob ?? "

Are they saying I need a booster? I believe JCVI are only recommending boosters for those who are high risk, for much the same reasons I stated in that other thread…

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Not jabbed..and happy me too "

And me.

Dundee

Wait for the message then blocked .

"Not jabbed..and happy

He hopes.hospitals ect refuse me help and hopes scientists take me to a medical bunker ..

Talk about being a bigot"

I think you misquoted yourself

Dundee

"Not jabbed..and happy

Talk about being a bigot

I think you misquoted yourself"

.I don't know what you mean

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services…. but in the other thread you aren’t sure you need a booster ! So do you trust them or not ? Which is it bob ??

Are they saying I need a booster? I believe JCVI are only recommending boosters for those who are high risk, for much the same reasons I stated in that other thread…"

Someone needs to tell the NHS that, I'm sick of the weekly text messages. I didn't get the other 6 boosters, take the hint ffs!

I'm curious how this pure blood thing works though. Care to explain OP? I only got 2 jabs, am I half-blood? Like Harry Potter? I shouldn't be trusted with magic. I'm a super-villain waiting to happen!

teleford

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services…. but in the other thread you aren’t sure you need a booster ! So do you trust them or not ? Which is it bob ??

Are they saying I need a booster? I believe JCVI are only recommending boosters for those who are high risk, for much the same reasons I stated in that other thread…Someone needs to tell the NHS that, I'm sick of the weekly text messages. I didn't get the other 6 boosters, take the hint ffs!

I'm curious how this pure blood thing works though. Care to explain OP? I only got 2 jabs, am I half-blood? Like Harry Potter? I shouldn't be trusted with magic. I'm a super-villain waiting to happen!"

I’m curious, why do they send you booster texts, I’ve never had one. Something in your records make you high risk?

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

"Not jabbed..and happy me too

Wait for the message then blocked ."

Exactly that .... Twat

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Same here.. not jabbed...very happy.. not been ill either

Teesside

Are they saying I need a booster? I believe JCVI are only recommending boosters for those who are high risk, for much the same reasons I stated in that other thread…Someone needs to tell the NHS that, I'm sick of the weekly text messages. I didn't get the other 6 boosters, take the hint ffs!

I'm curious how this pure blood thing works though. Care to explain OP? I only got 2 jabs, am I half-blood? Like Harry Potter? I shouldn't be trusted with magic. I'm a super-villain waiting to happen!

I’m curious, why do they send you booster texts, I’ve never had one. Something in your records make you high risk?"

I had asthma when I was younger?(suppose I technically still do) Possibly that? I wasn't included in any of the early tiers to get jabbed tho so I have no clue. My GP has zero clue either and says I have been opted out. I get one at least once a fortnight tho.

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Wait for the message then blocked .

Exactly that .... Twat "

Haha...I just got one too.. then blocked...

Obviously not allowed our own opinions!! Haha

Pretty City

"Not jabbed..and happy

Talk about being a bigot"

I don't get that.

Why would he say that and call himself a pure blood. It doesn't make sense.

Pretty City

"Not jabbed..and happy

Talk about being a bigot

I don't get that.

Why would he say that and call himself a pure blood. It doesn't make sense."

I guess you don't mean the OP as I see you were last on 1 hour ago and he was last on 4 hours ago

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Same here.. not jabbed...very happy.. not been ill either "

Meee toooo

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

FairPlay to all you strong minded people who didn't take part in the covid bullshit

"FairPlay to all you strong minded people who didn't take part in the covid bullshit "

What Covid bullshit is this? I'm all ears.

milton keynes

"FairPlay to all you strong minded people who didn't take part in the covid bullshit

What Covid bullshit is this? I'm all ears."

This forum isn't for you your jabbed

"

Its cockney rhyming slang - Connery Mac Heart Attack "

Lol!

"FairPlay to all you strong minded people who didn't take part in the covid bullshit

This forum isn't for you your jabbed"

Where's it say I'm not allowed here? I missed a notice?

Is it a local forum for local people? There's nothing for me here?

Is it a local forum for local people? There's nothing for me here?"

What's all this shouting? What's going on? We'll have no trouble here.

By *hunkymonkeywooMan  over a year ago

Worcester

That jab is bad news.. sadly 70% of the population are sheep.. this is a sign of bad things to cone... if your made it this fair well done.. watch died suddenly its a documentary film for doctors by doctors... May open people eyes a little

milton keynes

"That jab is bad news.. sadly 70% of the population are sheep.. this is a sign of bad things to cone... if your made it this fair well done.. watch died suddenly its a documentary film for doctors by doctors... May open people eyes a little "

I hear you brother I didn't take part in any of it my body didn't need vaccines because the news told me to.. unfortunately your words on these threads will only attract negative comments from frustrated people that don't have our mind set and are annoyed with themselves.. covid was just a warm up to what we have install for the next few years .. bad times ahead

Worcester

If you can live off grid you got nothing to worry about.. about time we as the people cone as one... evert thing tight and not just talking about pussy lol but to top it off people dropping like flys.... we can do a heart transplant but we can't cure a cold... the world can't cope with the amount off people and we can only go far in saving it... people are living along and the system can't cope but you can't vent it... be warned

Worcester

Look into the two care homes in Spain over 60 including staff all had two injection on 1st roll out dead...

milton keynes

"If you can live off grid you got nothing to worry about.. about time we as the people cone as one... evert thing tight and not just talking about pussy lol but to top it off people dropping like flys.... we can do a heart transplant but we can't cure a cold... the world can't cope with the amount off people and we can only go far in saving it... people are living along and the system can't cope but you can't vent it... be warned "

Agenda 2030 is very alarming.. by 2029 they want to reduce the population significantly.. how do you do this,. Tell them a lie get them to volunteer to take drugs that aren't even tested .. that's the first step

Worcester

Or put something in the drug King's man 2... that's 50% of people gone

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services…. "

It was the government pushing people to have the vacinne's not our NHS.

Can you not remember the 100's of NHS workers carrying out protests all over the UK against mandatory vacinnations? Because many of them didn't want to be vacinnated.

Worcester

That goy Mr Gates taking on video about this...

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"Just curious if there are any non ?? women left in the community and before people start a show here, yes it does matter to me."

It’s pretty damn hard for a guy to get a meet here as it is, removing a very large percentage of the small pool makes getting a meet much harder still.

Assuming you would be asking for verification of being non jabbed thats probably going to remove a fair few more from the pool as well.

Do you (the OP) or indeed any anti Covid vaxxers believe then that the vaccine components can somehow be passed from person to person?

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Are there any women on here that believe that man didn't land on the moon or the earth is flat?

Asking for friend

Worcester

Yeah and all lost there jobs if they didn't have the jab that's unfair it there choice if tbe jab sorts it out it only the people that don't have it that will catch it bs

milton keynes

I shall continue to trust in the thousands of highly educated people involved in our national health services….

Can you not remember the 100's of NHS workers carrying out protests all over the UK against mandatory vacinnations? Because many of them didn't want to be vacinnated."

The amount of doctors that spoke out and lost their jobs and disappeared

Worcester

Becare... it not ronson it don't do what it says on the tin peace

Whitstable

"

The amount of doctors that spoke out and lost their jobs and disappeared "

How many doctors have disappeared and is that as in gone into hiding or been removed by Government agents?

What about their families, have they been removed too or just been told to keep quiet or they will also disappear?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Jab free here

milton keynes

"Jab free here "

FairPlay

By *queakyclean69erCouple  over a year ago

Torquay / Fleet

"Hopefully there are some that were smart enough, not to sign up as lamb for slaughter to be injected and infected with an experiment. "

You do realise how crazy you sound...

Whitstable

"Jab free here "

How can anyone prove they are jab free? Assuming someone asks if you are that implies that they may be a suspicious type so may want evidence.

Would one also then reciprocate and ask that the questioner is also jab free and would one be happy to take their word for it.

If someone has been meeting in the last couple of years how would one know that all meets have been jab free and assuming those people have met others as well at some point someone will have met someone who has met someone who has been jabbed.

Assuming that their is a suspicion amongst anti Covid vax people that there is a transference issue of the vaccine components, at some point you will come into contact with someone who has had potential transference.

milton keynes

"Jab free here

How can anyone prove they are jab free? Assuming someone asks if you are that implies that they may be a suspicious type so may want evidence.

Would one also then reciprocate and ask that the questioner is also jab free and would one be happy to take their word for it.

If someone has been meeting in the last couple of years how would one know that all meets have been jab free and assuming those people have met others as well at some point someone will have met someone who has met someone who has been jabbed.

Assuming that their is a suspicion amongst anti Covid vax people that there is a transference issue of the vaccine components, at some point you will come into contact with someone who has had potential transference."

Think you've got a bit carried away bud.. did anyone say that proof is needed? People that have had the vaccines have a different mind set to people that haven't .. that would soon be realised in a short conversation

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Someone needs to tell the NHS that, I'm sick of the weekly text messages. I didn't get the other 6 boosters, take the hint ffs!"

You can actually opt-out of the reminders, but the instructions are buried deep within the NHS website.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yes me but I’ve nothing against those that are and no I’m not interested lol

milton keynes

"Someone needs to tell the NHS that, I'm sick of the weekly text messages. I didn't get the other 6 boosters, take the hint ffs!

You can actually opt-out of the reminders, but the instructions are buried deep within the NHS website. "

Can't imagine feeling pier pressure from a text message or phone call from the local surgery asking me to line up for a vaccine that's asinine.. people don't think for themselves anymore

milton keynes

The whole covid agenda was such a reality check on how society is programmed and controlled by the news and media to the extreme measure of taking numerous untested vaccines and willingly abandoning their family members .. fuck that if you did that you need to wake the fuck up ..

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Can you not remember the 100's of NHS workers carrying out protests all over the UK against mandatory vacinnations? Because many of them didn't want to be vacinnated.

The amount of doctors that spoke out and lost their jobs and disappeared "

Doctors disappeared?

That's a crazy claim

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"If you can live off grid you got nothing to worry about.. about time we as the people cone as one... evert thing tight and not just talking about pussy lol but to top it off people dropping like flys.... we can do a heart transplant but we can't cure a cold... the world can't cope with the amount off people and we can only go far in saving it... people are living along and the system can't cope but you can't vent it... be warned

Agenda 2030 is very alarming.. by 2029 they want to reduce the population significantly.. how do you do this,. Tell them a lie get them to volunteer to take drugs that aren't even tested .. that's the first step "

Okay so what's the second step?

By *ice_pair69Couple  over a year ago

Cambs

I’ve had a deep dive in to electric cars ,CO2 and pollution….. lots of things contradict each other.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Jab free here

Assuming that their is a suspicion amongst anti Covid vax people that there is a transference issue of the vaccine components, at some point you will come into contact with someone who has had potential transference."

I’m not meeting at moment and last met someone three years ago

milton keynes

Not a claim .. facts .. you won't see it on your news channels pushing the agenda

Doctors disappeared?

That's a crazy claim "

Torquay / Fleet

"The whole covid agenda was such a reality check on how society is programmed and controlled by the news and media to the extreme measure of taking numerous untested vaccines and willingly abandoning their family members .. fuck that if you did that you need to wake the fuck up .."

Another angry rant from an anti vaxer what a surprise....

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Doctors disappeared?

That's a crazy claim "

To be fair, I have been struggling to get a Doctors appointment in the last 2.5 years.....

He might be onto something.

Winston

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

Do you mean never had a jab I'm their lives or just not the covid jab? I've had all my jabs from a child but won't ever be having a covid one

By *mma1973Woman  over a year ago

graffiti bridge

I don't think a person's vaccination status is relevant to anyone but themselves. Their decision doesn't affect you OP.

I love marmite, some hate it, I respect there choice.

Dundee

"Just curious if there are any non ?? women left in the community and before people start a show here, yes it does matter to me.

It’s pretty damn hard for a guy to get a meet here as it is, removing a very large percentage of the small pool makes getting a meet much harder still.

Assuming you would be asking for verification of being non jabbed thats probably going to remove a fair few more from the pool as well.

Do you (the OP) or indeed any anti Covid vaxxers believe then that the vaccine components can somehow be passed from person to person?"

I don't think the vaccine an be passed, but i won't ask anybody if they have had it ,you can get a cold ect .and still have a meet

Torquay / Fleet

Some single men on this thread should consider having the jab it may calm them down???

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

"Jab free here

Assuming that their is a suspicion amongst anti Covid vax people that there is a transference issue of the vaccine components, at some point you will come into contact with someone who has had potential transference.

Think you've got a bit carried away bud.. did anyone say that proof is needed? People that have had the vaccines have a different mind set to people that haven't .. that would soon be realised in a short conversation "

Yes true point.

But I'd workout what they think first then conform to that with a lie

Pretty City

Don't cop out. Answer the question.

Teesside

"I love marmite, some hate it, I respect there choice."
I don't. Take whatever jabs you want. Marmite is a deal breaker however. It's foul!

Teesside

I usually play devil's advocate and defend those not wanting to take a jab but fuck me this thread makes it hard to even try

By *niladioMan  over a year ago

Manchester

God forbid women have.... Antibodies!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Didn't anyone mention purebloods?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Do you mean never had a jab I'm their lives or just not the covid jab? I've had all my jabs from a child but won't ever be having a covid one "

It waa a vague question really, especially considering how many Covid vaccine types have been used around the world, not to mention the plethora of vaccines for other conditions.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I haven’t had any of my covid vaccines. I also couldn’t give a tiny rats ass whether someone has theirs or not There’s many other factors that are far more important to me when looking for someone to meet

teleford

"The whole covid agenda was such a reality check on how society is programmed and controlled by the news and media to the extreme measure of taking numerous untested vaccines and willingly abandoning their family members .. fuck that if you did that you need to wake the fuck up .."

The irony is you are the one in dreamland

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I stupidly got talked into having the first 2 against my better judgement x

ashford

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result!"

Wow!!

ashford

I'm curious how this pure blood thing works though. Care to explain OP? I only got 2 jabs, am I half-blood? Like Harry Potter? I shouldn't be trusted with magic. I'm a super-villain waiting to happen!"

I had the 2 jabs and kept getting the texts! My diabetic nurse reminded me at my reviews I told her I'm not having anymore! She updated my notes to reflect this! I don't get them anymore ask the doc reception to update your notes x

Bellingham

I blocked the NHS on my phone because they were spamming my phone with get the jab texts. Then they started spamming my emails too. Even dropping me voice messages saying we notice you haven't been jabbed.

Its control plain and simple and they can fuck right off. 3 friends of mine died from sudden heart attacks after having that shit Injected into them.

Lost my dad to Parkinson and NHS have put Covid on his death certificate. Its all manipulation and the sheep rushed to the jab centre's to take part. All to get their stamps. What have 10 jabs get a free coffee? Absolutely ridiculous.

Bellingham

If you compared that with the 0 IQ of those who signed up to be used as human lab rats then us non jabbed win tenfold.

Perhaps all the 'purebloods' need a separate forum section just so they can all feel safe? /s

Manchester

Last thing they need is another informational deadzone.

Non jabbed couple

Bellingham

"Non jabbed couple "

And the sheep will pounce on your inbox in 3.2..1... Now

What have I just read.

Manchester

"What have I just read."

Pretty sure I lost neurons reading this thread...

They actually disconnected and noped right out of my skull

"Non jabbed couple

And the sheep will pounce on your inbox in 3.2..1... Now"

Hmmmm, is that like sending an unsolicited rude message then immediately blocking before they can reply??.

I wonder who has previous for that?!!!

"Didn't anyone mention purebloods? "

Different thread.

Big eyerolls going on.

Winston

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

How would anyone know? Why would anyone care? Haven't we had enough of this bollox over the last few years?

Pretty sure any of the many desperate men on here would shag their own grannies given half the chance.

It really shouldn't be a case of taking 'sides' in the whole COVID jab thing. Everyone has a right to choose whatever medical treatment they receive or not. For the vast majority of people in UK and Ireland, the relentless pushing of the mRNA jabs did cause massive hysteria and a jump to protect themselves. You cannot blame folks for taking the jabs when all they listened to was the propaganda spouted by the media. I know several NHS workers that flatly refused the injections because they were not long-term tested and could potentially be dangerous. I also know several more people that say they were helped by the jabs. Whatever someone decides with regard to their health status it's their business. I didn't outsource my medical thinking to Bill gates, Chris whitty, Boris Johnson or the BBC and therefore steered clear of the experimental treatment. Nothing to do with smugness or pure blood dick waving. I listened to voices popular in the mainstream and unpopular voices in the not so mainstream. The best way to decide for yourself is to get a balance and decide for yourself.

Too long, didn't read...so to answer the OP's question...

Yes! I wouldn't turn down a game of doctors and nurses with any ladies, jabbed or unjabbed

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

We chose not to have any of the jabs.

Bellingham

"What have I just read.

They actually disconnected and noped right out of my skull "

Thats probably a side effect of the poison you've had injected into you.

Bellingham

"How would anyone know? Why would anyone care? Haven't we had enough of this bollox over the last few years?

Pretty sure any of the many desperate men on here would shag their own grannies given half the chance.

"

Nope they wouldn't, in fact the jabbed love sending pms saying 'oh I hope you die, you murderer not getting jabbed etc. I've had at least 5 of them myself.

Manchester

"What have I just read.

Thats probably a side effect of the poison you've had injected into you. "

I feel amazingly healthy considering I've been poisoned

Bellingham

"What have I just read.

I feel amazingly healthy considering I've been poisoned "

Until one day you don't.

Manchester

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

"

I'm sure my newfound antibodies will mount a conspiracy against me at the ripe old age of 40. Dread to imagine the consequences

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

"

Christmas must be shit at your house.

Middle England

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

"

Another self fulfilling prophecy. Someone has the vaccine at 30, they die at 99 and you can blame it on the vaccine. What utter tosh.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

"

I've had 3 vaccines and 2 boosters.. I've had the flu vaccine most years too. And I'm perfectly healthy.. had covid before the vaccines and damn I was ill

Education really failed for some people

Reading

"How would anyone know? Why would anyone care? Haven't we had enough of this bollox over the last few years?

Nope they wouldn't, in fact the jabbed love sending pms saying 'oh I hope you die, you murderer not getting jabbed etc. I've had at least 5 of them myself. "

Ah, bless

Nope they wouldn't, in fact the jabbed love sending pms saying 'oh I hope you die, you murderer not getting jabbed etc. I've had at least 5 of them myself.

Ah, bless

"

Most of the chaps here moan about not getting messages. Some people are never happy....

Winston

Middle England

Ah, bless

Most of the chaps here moan about not getting messages. Some people are never happy....

Winston"

Would be worried if I was jabbed with that experiment vaccine!!! Good job I used my head an didn't get it

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Maybe I am.

Maybe Im not.

Reading

"Would be worried if I was jabbed with that experiment vaccine!!! Good job I used my head an didn't get it "

So, would you shag an un-vacinated women?

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Both had 4 jabs so far, plus a flu jab every year...and will queue up to have C19 jabs in the future if the general medical advice is that it would be a good idea.

The only time someones jab status would matter to us is if, like vegetarians, they decide to tell us even when we didnt ask lol.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

"

The way you interact with people here, you're going to keep your virginity for a long time. Lol.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

I shouldn't post, but I can't help myself, so a couple of observations.....

Firstly, isn't the relationship between most Anti vaxxers and literacy/grammar strange?

Secondly, there seem to be a couple of traits that define a lot of characters on both sides of the argument.... Vaxed (Inc me) are a bit 'health & safety'! A little nerdy about the research, quoting peer reviewed data, and science journals we e scoured the internet for.

Then there's the anti vaxxers, where there's a not so subtle whiff of...... Incel.

"Would be worried if I was jabbed with that experiment vaccine!!! Good job I used my head an didn't get it "

You don't want any of these in your body, do you.....

E460 - Cellulose

E461 - Methyl cellulose

E462 - Ethyl cellulose

E464 - Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

E466 - Carboxymethyl cellulose

E467 - Ethylhydroxyethylcellulose

Winston

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"I shouldn't post, but I can't help myself, so a couple of observations.....

Firstly, isn't the relationship between most Anti vaxxers and literacy/grammar strange?

Secondly, there seem to be a couple of traits that define a lot of characters on both sides of the argument.... Vaxed (Inc me) are a bit 'health & safety'! A little nerdy about the research, quoting peer reviewed data, and science journals we e scoured the internet for.

Then there's the anti vaxxers, where there's a not so subtle whiff of...... Incel.

"

What does incel mean?

I've not met any anti vaxxers in real life, so I'm assuming the ones on here are not necessarily typical. Most are probably less conspiratorial?

Chorley

What does incel mean?

I've not met any anti vaxxers in real life, so I'm assuming the ones on here are not necessarily typical. Most are probably less conspiratorial?"

Both camps are notably less vicious in real life! Anyone who made a genuinely well considered decision based on evidence and is still alive and well, made the right choice for them. Good job!

teleford

"I blocked the NHS on my phone because they were spamming my phone with get the jab texts. Then they started spamming my emails too. Even dropping me voice messages saying we notice you haven't been jabbed.

Its control plain and simple and they can fuck right off. 3 friends of mine died from sudden heart attacks after having that shit Injected into them.

Lost my dad to Parkinson and NHS have put Covid on his death certificate. Its all manipulation and the sheep rushed to the jab centre's to take part. All to get their stamps. What have 10 jabs get a free coffee? Absolutely ridiculous. "

Is that so, and you haven’t challenged the certificate?

Love marmite

teleford

Lol. If all those unvaccinated took an IQ test you would be rather disappointed with the result!

If you compared that with the 0 IQ of those who signed up to be used as human lab rats then us non jabbed win tenfold.

"

Thank you for your contribution. Your inability to read, understand and respond with an intelligent sentence provides further evidence in support of my claim

teleford

Those that talk about a vaccine rather than there being several vaccines…. again more evidence that supports my claim regards low IQ

teleford

"

ashford

Nope they wouldn't, in fact the jabbed love sending pms saying 'oh I hope you die, you murderer not getting jabbed etc. I've had at least 5 of them myself. "

Used to get those just for saying I've had 2 and not getting anymore! I'm not anti vax at all I swear by my yearly flu jab having asthma! But those 2 covid jabs I had I'm convinced they fecked up my immune system! X

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Used to get those just for saying I've had 2 and not getting anymore! I'm not anti vax at all I swear by my yearly flu jab having asthma! But those 2 covid jabs I had I'm convinced they fecked up my immune system! X"

Why are you "convinced"?

"Not jabbed..and happy"

Me too

ashford

Used to get those just for saying I've had 2 and not getting anymore! I'm not anti vax at all I swear by my yearly flu jab having asthma! But those 2 covid jabs I had I'm convinced they fecked up my immune system! X

Why are you "convinced"?"

Nothing but I'll since them! Whereas before never even cought a cold! Might not b the jabs will never know? But I won't b having more despite being advised to having asthma diabetes and 66 this year! Tbh I've been alot better last few months than I was for upto maybe a year after last jab not exactly sure on time scale! As I say will never know for sure?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Guy's the CIA have been reading this thread and realised that some of you have clearly managed to crack a worldwide conspiracy your clearly smarter than the rest of us ,so if I where you I'd stay hidden in the basement lock your doors and keep trawling the dark web for nonsense,oh and tell your mum's that you are nearly out of haribo and tin foil.

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 03/02/23 20:19:18]

somewhere

Why are you "convinced"?

Nothing but I'll since them! Whereas before never even cought a cold! Might not b the jabs will never know? But I won't b having more despite being advised to having asthma diabetes and 66 this year! Tbh I've been alot better last few months than I was for upto maybe a year after last jab not exactly sure on time scale! As I say will never know for sure? "

I was just interested to hear your point of view on what you found, obviously everyone has different experiences. I've been ill myself a lot, but I'm more sure that covid caused those things in a lot of ways. I'm like you though in that I'm unlikely to find out for sure what I think.

I hope you find yourself on the straight and narrow from those issues as I know chronic illness is very difficult.

ashford

Why are you "convinced"?

Nothing but I'll since them! Whereas before never even cought a cold! Might not b the jabs will never know? But I won't b having more despite being advised to having asthma diabetes and 66 this year! Tbh I've been alot better last few months than I was for upto maybe a year after last jab not exactly sure on time scale! As I say will never know for sure?

I was just interested to hear your point of view on what you found, obviously everyone has different experiences. I've been ill myself a lot, but I'm more sure that covid caused those things in a lot of ways. I'm like you though in that I'm unlikely to find out for sure what I think.

I hope you find yourself on the straight and narrow from those issues as I know chronic illness is very difficult. "

Yes sure! I would have guessed maybe it was covid but I only had covid after the illnesses we shall never know? Worst was about a year ago was of work for a month! But as I say touch wood I've been very healthy back end of last year touch wood it will stay that way x

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

I think that balloon over the US from China is counting the nuclear warheads plus the number of knobheads who believe there is a covid vaccine conspiracy involving Bill Gates and Donald, I won the election Trump. What do you think?

"I think that balloon over the US from China is counting the nuclear warheads plus the number of knobheads who believe there is a covid vaccine conspiracy involving Bill Gates and Donald, I won the election Trump. What do you think?"

Don't forget the 5G masts

Manchester

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

The way you interact with people here, you're going to keep your virginity for a long time. Lol."

I was so close to making a virginity joke but couldn't stoop that low haha

Bellingham

"I blocked the NHS on my phone because they were spamming my phone with get the jab texts. Then they started spamming my emails too. Even dropping me voice messages saying we notice you haven't been jabbed.

Lost my dad to Parkinson and NHS have put Covid on his death certificate. Its all manipulation and the sheep rushed to the jab centre's to take part. All to get their stamps. What have 10 jabs get a free coffee? Absolutely ridiculous.

Is that so, and you haven’t challenged the certificate? "

I've challenged it many a time. They just shut it down every time. Fuckers.

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

The way you interact with people here, you're going to keep your virginity for a long time. Lol.

I was so close to making a virginity joke but couldn't stoop that low haha"

Ha ha, i know exactly who you are both referring to..

He's special, isnt he.

Click on the green arrow for more of his interesting facts/beliefs.

Bellingham

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

He's special, isnt he.

Click on the green arrow for more of his interesting facts/beliefs."

Oh you defo flocked down to a poison inject centre, like a sheep asking to be slaughtered.

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Love marmite"

Seconded.

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

He's special, isnt he.

Click on the green arrow for more of his interesting facts/beliefs.

Oh you defo flocked down to a poison inject centre, like a sheep asking to be slaughtered. "

Oh no, please dont send me a rude and insulting message, then block me.

I know you've got previous for it

"What have I just read.

Until one day you don't.

I was so close to making a virginity joke but couldn't stoop that low haha"

In my head all I can hear is Vivian shouting "Virgin" at Rik (the peoples poet)

Winston

Is it a local forum for local people? There's nothing for me here?

What's all this shouting? What's going on? We'll have no trouble here. "

1 of the jabs turned me into a T Rex! Now I just wanna watch Jurassic Park all the time & cheer on the dinosaurs.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Does that include childhood vaccinations. Mumps, measles and rubella, or the dreaded tetnus shot?

What about blood transfusions, are they allowed in the pure blood clan?

Does that include childhood vaccinations. Mumps, measles and rubella, or the dreaded tetnus shot?

What about blood transfusions, are they allowed in the pure blood clan?"

What about Ribena? Can that safely be imbibed? Or does that risk fucking up this pure blood?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Why are some people so fixated about the vaccine status of strangers on a swingers site?

It's all a tad juvenile ......

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Might be able to take the OP a bit more serious if he clearly wasn't a fake!

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

You just wouldn’t be able to tell, some people lie if they have had it or could have had it and say that they haven’t. Do think it’s interesting those saying conspiracy theorist, antivaxx or whatever that during the lockdowns anyone that opposed the jab were made out to be nut cases and were helped by online social media platforms and other institutions to not voice their opinions or have their opinions at all! I respect choice but when someone needs to be coerced, shamed, bullied into something then questions should be asked, right? The campaign to get everyone jabbed is what put me off, didn’t sit well with me plus it was literally mop head Boris saying that everyone should get one. Last person I would trust on the planet for anything.

couple, us we him her.

"You just wouldn’t be able to tell, some people lie if they have had it or could have had it and say that they haven’t. Do think it’s interesting those saying conspiracy theorist, antivaxx or whatever that during the lockdowns anyone that opposed the jab were made out to be nut cases and were helped by online social media platforms and other institutions to not voice their opinions or have their opinions at all! I respect choice but when someone needs to be coerced, shamed, bullied into something then questions should be asked, right? The campaign to get everyone jabbed is what put me off, didn’t sit well with me plus it was literally mop head Boris saying that everyone should get one. Last person I would trust on the planet for anything. "

Most don't need to be labelled as nutjobs they are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.

Another thing, everytime these threads start the whole "we are being picked on stop calling us names" stuff start's and playing the victim.

Yet this thread is proof that the name calling wasn't started by the so called "other side" it was started by the anti vaxxers.

Very early on in the pandemic almost from the offset people who have a certain agenda started throwing the SHEEPLES name around.

Fact is the term I would use for people who are anti vaxxers is not that at all.

It's anti establishment because almost everyone I have met with this opinion are almost without fail anti establishment in some way, can't stand being told what to do and seem to hell bent on disruption .

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

It's so annoying, why can't people just obey and comply with everything the gov/msm tells them.

golden fields

"It's so annoying, why can't people just obey and comply with everything the gov/msm tells them."

Questioning everything is good.

Blindly believing some bollocks on YouTube over actual science is not displaying clear analytical thinking skills.

"It's so annoying, why can't people just obey and comply with everything the gov/msm tells them.

Blindly believing some bollocks on YouTube over actual science is not displaying clear analytical thinking skills."

Who are we going to believe, someone who's dedicated their life to a subject, is a world renowned expert with a PhD or a huckster with 2 GCSEs and an STI.

It's a no brainer.

And yet, here we are...... What a time to be alive.

Winston

"It's so annoying, why can't people just obey and comply with everything the gov/msm tells them.

Blindly believing some bollocks on YouTube over actual science is not displaying clear analytical thinking skills.

Who are we going to believe, someone who's dedicated their life to a subject, is a world renowned expert with a PhD or a huckster with 2 GCSEs and an STI.

It's a no brainer.

Winston "

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"

How many doctors have disappeared and is that as in gone into hiding or been removed by Government agents?

What about their families, have they been removed too or just been told to keep quiet or they will also disappear?"

No they gave in and realised that losing a significant wage wasn’t as big and clever as they thought and went back to work having took the vaccine with their tails between their legs

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"

What about their families, have they been removed too or just been told to keep quiet or they will also disappear?

No they gave in and realised that losing a significant wage wasn’t as big and clever as they thought and went back to work having took the vaccine with their tails between their legs

"

Don't say that or you'll be quoted that being vaccinated has a side effect that you grow a tail!

"

Don't say that or you'll be quoted that being vaccinated has a side effect that you grow a tail!"

No, that's the pill that causes that. Everyone knows this.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"You just wouldn’t be able to tell, some people lie if they have had it or could have had it and say that they haven’t. Do think it’s interesting those saying conspiracy theorist, antivaxx or whatever that during the lockdowns anyone that opposed the jab were made out to be nut cases and were helped by online social media platforms and other institutions to not voice their opinions or have their opinions at all! I respect choice but when someone needs to be coerced, shamed, bullied into something then questions should be asked, right? The campaign to get everyone jabbed is what put me off, didn’t sit well with me plus it was literally mop head Boris saying that everyone should get one. Last person I would trust on the planet for anything.

Most don't need to be labelled as nutjobs they are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.

Another thing, everytime these threads start the whole "we are being picked on stop calling us names" stuff start's and playing the victim.

Yet this thread is proof that the name calling wasn't started by the so called "other side" it was started by the anti vaxxers.

Very early on in the pandemic almost from the offset people who have a certain agenda started throwing the SHEEPLES name around.

Fact is the term I would use for people who are anti vaxxers is not that at all.

It's anti establishment because almost everyone I have met with this opinion are almost without fail anti establishment in some way, can't stand being told what to do and seem to hell bent on disruption ."

Yup “name” of the family “name”

I don’t have to listen to the law because

The same folk I’ve deleted and blocked on fb because they’re hell bent on causing chaos they say they’re not sheep for not listening to the government no but you’re sheep for following everything you and your pals read on YouTube oh they’re educated but can’t tell you a thing that’s in the history books, don’t know much about science or engineering, doesn’t understand other languages and cultures

BUT

It can recite the common law court on birth and the “corporation” and can’t hold an educated conversation

Oops sorry can’t recite the common law they copy and paste or take other folks screenshots !!

Honestly though considering how fortunate we are to have a free education in the uk that children in other countries can only dream of and actually have so much more freedom than others I am totally dumbfounded by some of the crap I see and hear out of folk these days

Chorley

A lot of Anti establishment types make the case that governments are corrupt and incompetent. Then claim that there's a effective global conspiracy masterminded by the same people. Make your mind up!

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

It's a no brainer.

Winston "

There is a difference between being educated and being indoctrinated.

couple, us we him her.

"You just wouldn’t be able to tell, some people lie if they have had it or could have had it and say that they haven’t. Do think it’s interesting those saying conspiracy theorist, antivaxx or whatever that during the lockdowns anyone that opposed the jab were made out to be nut cases and were helped by online social media platforms and other institutions to not voice their opinions or have their opinions at all! I respect choice but when someone needs to be coerced, shamed, bullied into something then questions should be asked, right? The campaign to get everyone jabbed is what put me off, didn’t sit well with me plus it was literally mop head Boris saying that everyone should get one. Last person I would trust on the planet for anything.

It's anti establishment because almost everyone I have met with this opinion are almost without fail anti establishment in some way, can't stand being told what to do and seem to hell bent on disruption .

Yup “name” of the family “name”

I don’t have to listen to the law because

The same folk I’ve deleted and blocked on fb because they’re hell bent on causing chaos they say they’re not sheep for not listening to the government no but you’re sheep for following everything you and your pals read on YouTube oh they’re educated but can’t tell you a thing that’s in the history books, don’t know much about science or engineering, doesn’t understand other languages and cultures

BUT

It can recite the common law court on birth and the “corporation” and can’t hold an educated conversation

Oops sorry can’t recite the common law they copy and paste or take other folks screenshots !!

Honestly though considering how fortunate we are to have a free education in the uk that children in other countries can only dream of and actually have so much more freedom than others I am totally dumbfounded by some of the crap I see and hear out of folk these days

"

Torquay / Fleet

It's anti establishment because almost everyone I have met with this opinion are almost without fail anti establishment in some way, can't stand being told what to do and seem to hell bent on disruption ."

Very well said. Most if not all of the anti Vaxers I know are labour supporting socialist

By *ttentive gentMan  over a year ago

torbay

I have had all my jabs, plus flue jabs too. I've had covid twice during that time with no symptoms and no side effects. Worked with an anti vaxer who claimed it was a conspiracy. Wouldn't you know it, he caught covid, got very sick and died. His choice, same as my choice. What diffence does it make, or what business is it of anyone else. Live and let live and get on with your own life

golden fields

Very well said. Most if not all of the anti Vaxers I know are labour supporting socialist "

You're not anti-vax?

This place throws up some surprises.

By *ttentive gentMan  over a year ago

torbay

Interesting the op hasn't commented after the original post. Seems to me if he's that worried about meeting women who have been jabbed, he's probably on the wrong site. Maybe he should start his own site for non jabbed people only lol

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Very well said. Most if not all of the anti Vaxers I know are labour supporting socialist "

Most, and definitely not all, the anti vaxxers I know are right leaning. All without voted leave in the brexit vote. Only one anti vaxxer I know has a degree and only 4 have a levels. What does that tell us about anti vaxxers. Tend to be less educated maybe.

ashford

Utter nonsense! X

By *pentoall555Man  over a year ago

benfleet

If you don’t want to be jabbed then don’t it makes no difference only to the person receiving a jab and that is a dubious fact too

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

The term "Pure Bloods" is so 1930's Germany.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"The term "Pure Bloods" is so 1930's Germany."

Yeah so is inflicting experimental medical procedures on innocent people

"The term "Pure Bloods" is so 1930's Germany.

Yeah so is inflicting experimental medical procedures on innocent people "

My Fuhrer

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Yeah so is inflicting experimental medical procedures on innocent people "

Were you forced to accept the vaccination then?, Dragged kicking and screaming into the vaccination centre?

Milton Keynes

Were you forced to accept the vaccination then?, Dragged kicking and screaming into the vaccination centre?"

Thousands were forced to have the vaccination against their will or they would’ve lost their jobs remember?

Even though Pfizer admitted the vaccines did stop transmission. Where is the logic in that?

Milton Keynes

Didn’t

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

This is the best Topic ever for our block list amazing

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Were you forced to accept the vaccination then?, Dragged kicking and screaming into the vaccination centre?

Thousands were forced to have the vaccination against their will or they would’ve lost their jobs remember?

Even though Pfizer admitted the vaccines did stop transmission. Where is the logic in that?"

I didn't have the Pfizer till my 3rd vaccine. There are other vaccines available