FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Was it a lab leak?.

Was it a lab leak?.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

There are now coming out more and more things linking it to that and now even usa said that it "likely" was a lab leak, it is all over the news about it.

I always thought that it was that, what do you think about their claims about it and what do you think the origin of it is?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't know because there's not been any release of data that would help to conclude that. Plus they have very low confidence in that conclusion. Not all USA departments have that conclusion either.

It's right to view the Chelsea government with suspicion. Now that we're beyond the crisis stage, we just need to learn everything that we can from our experience, including upon what we did

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"I don't know because there's not been any release of data that would help to conclude that. Plus they have very low confidence in that conclusion. Not all USA departments have that conclusion either.

It's right to view the Chelsea government with suspicion. Now that we're beyond the crisis stage, we just need to learn everything that we can from our experience, including upon what we did "

Can't trust those fuckers in Chelsea at all lol

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I don't know because there's not been any release of data that would help to conclude that. Plus they have very low confidence in that conclusion. Not all USA departments have that conclusion either.

It's right to view the Chelsea government with suspicion. Now that we're beyond the crisis stage, we just need to learn everything that we can from our experience, including upon what we did

Can't trust those fuckers in Chelsea at all lol"

Central

You really can't!

By *uckyNineMan  over a year ago

prescot

I’m not well up on the subject but it seems more than an unfortunate coincidence it came about in the same area as a massive bioengineering lab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It didn’t come from a poor bat in a wet market that’s for sure! Hilarious.

And at the time Abramovic owned that said Chelsea. Conspiracy theories start in 3…2…1

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Yet if u said it was a lab leak even a year ago you were a conspiracy nut and had your posts deleted on social media or were accused of being racist towards china, what a difference a year makes eh

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We'll never ever know for 100% nor will any of the Governments and over here it's just another dead cat/smoke screen to let our Government off the hook about their abject failing during te Covid Crisis where it now seems their 1st and only thought was how their mates/backers/donors could make some money and ignore the expert advice when and if it suited them ??

"Yet if u said it was a lab leak even a year ago you were a conspiracy nut and had your posts deleted on social media or were accused of being racist towards china, what a difference a year makes eh"
Yes. I also remember that alot was censored and one would be that if they thought differently.

borehamwood

" We'll never ever know for 100% nor will any of the Governments and over here it's just another dead cat/smoke screen to let our Government off the hook about their abject failing during te Covid Crisis where it now seems their 1st and only thought was how their mates/backers/donors could make some money and ignore the expert advice when and if it suited them ?? "
no thoughts on the fact its lookin more and more likley it came from a lab?

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

A lab leak was always plausible. But so could the wer market hypothesis.

Irrc the debate was sidetracked by Trump saying he had definite proof. And ppl confused challenging this claim (of proof) with challenging the hypothesis.

And then there were questions of motives which muddied the waters further.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had said no. I've changed my mind. Maybe. It's possible.

However, it depends on the line of reasoning used to get to that conclusion. Most of the discourse around the subject is still illogical and dishonestly constructed, and frankly I'm being charitable in my interpretation.

I'll follow the evidence that's logically and honestly constructed, no matter where it leads. Unfortunately, many people don't know the meaning of "evidence", "logically" or "honestly" in this context.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op it's just as 'likely' that at a time when tensions are high between the USA and China this is just another pawn in the media game ..

The truth will probably never be fully established as to the exact location, how etc and even if it was with irrefutable peer reviewed proof we are in the age of fake news and agendas with a more than liberal dose of conspiracy to boot so won't be believed by some ..

Manchester (she/her)

"Op it's just as 'likely' that at a time when tensions are high between the USA and China this is just another pawn in the media game ..

The truth will probably never be fully established as to the exact location, how etc and even if it was with irrefutable peer reviewed proof we are in the age of fake news and agendas with a more than liberal dose of conspiracy to boot so won't be believed by some ..

"

See, that was my conclusion at first. That Trump in particular used it to stoke insular thinking and distract from his failures in his pandemic response. The politicised response from many in the US has continued along that path, and the evidence they generally point to is unbelievably stupid.

That doesn't mean there isn't evidence - but to begin with, bad evidence constructed illogically and dishonestly (by parties who purport to have authority and/or expertise) is one sign an argument shouldn't be taken seriously.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Op it's just as 'likely' that at a time when tensions are high between the USA and China this is just another pawn in the media game ..

See, that was my conclusion at first. That Trump in particular used it to stoke insular thinking and distract from his failures in his pandemic response. The politicised response from many in the US has continued along that path, and the evidence they generally point to is unbelievably stupid.

That doesn't mean there isn't evidence - but to begin with, bad evidence constructed illogically and dishonestly (by parties who purport to have authority and/or expertise) is one sign an argument shouldn't be taken seriously."

Agree, China should just say 'put up or shut up' to see if the FBI produce anything of substance but in all likelihood they will ignore ..

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Maybe the bat caught it from rubbish thrown out from the lab and had sex with a pandolin .....

Manchester (she/her)

That doesn't mean there isn't evidence - but to begin with, bad evidence constructed illogically and dishonestly (by parties who purport to have authority and/or expertise) is one sign an argument shouldn't be taken seriously.

Agree, China should just say 'put up or shut up' to see if the FBI produce anything of substance but in all likelihood they will ignore .."

I mean, I'm on board that China have been obstructionist. (I imagine in a reversed situation the US would do the same!)

I'm pretty sure that investigations are being done, but they're being drowned out - or are classified at the moment, or both - by the throwing bullshit at the wall and seeing what sticks, and all the credulous people who fall for this nonsense.

I've seen hints that a lab leak *might* be possible - which is what has taken me from "this is a weaponised political argument forwarded by a bunch of whackos" to "this is a plausible hypothesis, the truth of which might be difficult to ascertain because of the grandstanding and misinformation of a bunch of whackos"

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any further evidence found to prove it either way so if it wasn't known last time round then it reeks of BS this time round and the fact that not all government agencies agree says plenty.

"I’m not well up on the subject but it seems more than an unfortunate coincidence it came about in the same area as a massive bioengineering lab"
Yes, it does seem like a unfortunate coincidence doesnt it.

Central

As if we will ever have the Chinese government allowing any further details to be revealed

We should let it go and put on minds upon things that we can change or learn

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Haven't read the thread other than the initial question. Yes it was a lab leak. Whether it was deliberate or accidental but that guy eating soup story never made any sense

It has basically been proven at this point CBA to write sources. The 'covid' virus has been known about for a long time that's why certain countries I.e Israel swiftly made a vaccine. The main difference is covid-19 which many scientists agree on it being engineered specifically in a way to infect humans unlike other variations of the (whatever you cal it) virus that were spread from human to man. Furthermore, the lab in wuhan where the breakout happened is known to have terrible security & sanitation. I HIGHLY doubt that China intentionally release the virus before creating a vaccine as that's completely illogical and they took a massive beating from covid even moreso than any other countries.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've always said that was a plausible theory.

Conspiracy people claiming credit when they also had no evidence.

It definitely seemed very coincidental. Didn't some of the scientist disappear from that lab I'm sure I saw on a TV show.

Just checked and that was reported by the NZ herald in 2021. Suspected patient zero, worked in the lab.

Manchester

"I've always said that was a plausible theory.

Conspiracy people claiming credit when they also had no evidence.

It definitely seemed very coincidental. Didn't some of the scientist disappear from that lab I'm sure I saw on a TV show.

Just checked and that was reported by the NZ herald in 2021. Suspected patient zero, worked in the lab. "

Then went missing.

Many "great thinkers" predicted that we'd have a virus outbreak in the coming years and we wouldn't be prepared for it. I think Covid-19 was a blessing in a way, as we're now internationally prepared to deal with a real dangerous pandemic (unlike covid) that could potentially kill millions due to government negligence. (Read my former post before you jump to conclusions lol)

Manchester

"Many "great thinkers" predicted that we'd have a virus outbreak in the coming years and we wouldn't be prepared for it. I think Covid-19 was a blessing in a way, as we're now internationally prepared to deal with a real dangerous pandemic (unlike covid) that could potentially kill millions due to government negligence. (Read my former post before you jump to conclusions lol) "

The downside is that there would be a real sector of disbelief and non-compliance which would help spread a more dangerous pandemic.

"Many "great thinkers" predicted that we'd have a virus outbreak in the coming years and we wouldn't be prepared for it. I think Covid-19 was a blessing in a way, as we're now internationally prepared to deal with a real dangerous pandemic (unlike covid) that could potentially kill millions due to government negligence. (Read my former post before you jump to conclusions lol)

The downside is that there would be a real sector of disbelief and non-compliance which would help spread a more dangerous pandemic. "

I think the reaction from government from covid was based on mainly the mass misinformation spread about covid initially and the lack of readiness to deal with it. Also a hypothesis, imagine the government did outright ignore covid and many vulnerable people started dying? Who would people be pointing fingers at? The government. I think they did what was in their best interst on a national and domestic level even though I reckon many of them believed covid was bullshit lol. "Trust the sciencetists!" Was the motto they were following. I think things will be different if there's next time.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Considering China has had thousands of wet markets over centuries the probability that a covid like virus would have happened a whole lot sooner and more frequently but it didn’t…. And hasn’t……and the NIH was funding “indirectly” gain of function research into coronaviruses coincidence?

Manchester

"Considering China has had thousands of wet markets over centuries the probability that a covid like virus would have happened a whole lot sooner and more frequently but it didn’t…. And hasn’t……and the NIH was funding “indirectly” gain of function research into coronaviruses coincidence?"

The fact that China was, up until quite recently, attempting a zero COVID strategy when everyone else wasn't made me think they know more about the implications of the virus than we do.

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

Data available from the NIH funding database suggests that certain Dr Kristian Anderson has benefited greatly from changing his mind about the virus containing "engineered sequences" Jan 31 2020 in an email to Fauci. A million dollars and 4 days later he stated that it was "a crackpot theory" to suggest that the virus contained engineered sequences.

It seems like the scientists agree with the people that pay them.

This information has been available for a long time to those who took the time to seek it out. I can remember reading about the use of the furin cleavage site on the virus to add sequences that would make it more capable of binding to the ACE II receptors and entering human cells. The chances of this occurring naturally were estimated at about 17 billion to 1.This was around March 2020. Please don't say that us conspiracy theorists were right because we were lucky.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I've always assumed it came from the lab.

An outbreak of a coronavirus just so happens to appear, in a city containing a lab, that is studying coronaviruses, that also happens to have previous safety concerns. Nah. Must be from the bats

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

cornbeef island

Does it actually change a thing if it was a lab leak, eating bats shagging budgies or wanking off a lizard. Does it actually fucking matter one fucking bit.

Oh hang in yes the world might stop soinnjng, oh no it won't because its not a sphere like we have been let to believe its fucking flat

Teesside

"Does it actually change a thing if it was a lab leak, eating bats shagging budgies or wanking off a lizard. Does it actually fucking matter one fucking bit.

Oh hang in yes the world might stop soinnjng, oh no it won't because its not a sphere like we have been let to believe its fucking flat "

I hope that last part was satire.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

A deliberate lab leak

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We’ll never know for sure but I remember locking horns with a few people on here who claimed unequivocally that it could not be a lab leak because the WHO investigation didn’t say it was.

However, they failed to recognise or fully acknowledge how compromised the WHO investigation was. They also ignored the pointed and specific wording in the WHO report and the subsequent statements made by some of the investigation team.

The number of unhappy coincidences around the location of the start of Covid are rather difficult to ignore.

By *ill69888Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Of course it was. Not saying it was deliberate but cannot just be a coincidence that where they were doing gain of function experiments on coronavirus’ and where they had been previous safety breaches, was also the epicentre of the first outbreak….

By *ortyairCouple  over a year ago

Wallasey

No it wasn't x

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

To me, personally, it does not matter where it can from; I caught it in 2019, when it wasn't even called Covid-19, and again in 2021-one of the variants.

I was delighted to be then vaccinated or innoculated or contaminated, depending on your viewpoint, logical or otherwise; and then further injected on two, or was it three, occasions

The important fact, to me now, is that I survived no matter where it originated or what blame games the Chinese or Americans are playing, propaganda-wise.

If more vaccinations are needed, I will have every one of them, annually or more frequently if it is deemed necessary.

Lab or market;I don't care although I do feel for the survivors whose loved ones died from this cruelvirus.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"There are now coming out more and more things linking it to that and now even usa said that it "likely" was a lab leak, it is all over the news about it.

I always thought that it was that, what do you think about their claims about it and what do you think the origin of it is?"

It's whatever the media tell us it is...

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"A deliberate lab leak "

It's crippled the Chinese economy, hundreds of leading manufacturing and exporting factories in China have either never reopened or have been set back years in lost production and subsequent sales.

So why the feck would it be a deliberate lab leak?, in China the economy of the nation is EVERYTHING.

Tin town

"A deliberate lab leak

It's crippled the Chinese economy, hundreds of leading manufacturing and exporting factories in China have either never reopened or have been set back years in lost production and subsequent sales.

So why the feck would it be a deliberate lab leak?, in China the economy of the nation is EVERYTHING."

Which economy would benefit most from Chinas economy being a basket case.? Hmmm pensively scratches chin. (see what I did there?)

"There are now coming out more and more things linking it to that and now even usa said that it "likely" was a lab leak, it is all over the news about it.

I always thought that it was that, what do you think about their claims about it and what do you think the origin of it is?

It's whatever the media tell us it is... "

Yes, the media have a big say of what is happening, more than we think it have.

I knew a lady once who struggled with lab leak

Tin town

"I knew a lady once who struggled with lab leak"

I know an old lady who swallowed a fly

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Yet if u said it was a lab leak even a year ago you were a conspiracy nut and had your posts deleted on social media or were accused of being racist towards china, what a difference a year makes eh"

I don't think that's true at all. Accidental lab leak has been a plausible and mainstream theory from the beginning.

Wallasey

Definitely not a lab leak x

By *amsevenMan  over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 17:31:52]

Wallasey

Absolutely not a lab leak x

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

It was a lab leak. Totally convinced of it. This did not appear out of thin air.

Wallasey

Not a lab leak, definitely not x

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Very well written article in today's Telegraph by Alison Pearson references this, funny how the original suspicions now seem to be substantiated by the FBI (but then again, it is an American view!!)

Brighton

"Not a lab leak, definitely not x"

Why do you think that?

Brighton

"Yet if u said it was a lab leak even a year ago you were a conspiracy nut and had your posts deleted on social media or were accused of being racist towards china, what a difference a year makes eh

I don't think that's true at all. Accidental lab leak has been a plausible and mainstream theory from the beginning. "

Even people posing or supporting the idea of an accidental lab leak were shot down in this forum. For many (most?) it seemed only the orthodox narrative was acceptable or plausible.

Wallasey

"Not a lab leak, definitely not x

Why do you think that?"

It just isn't x

By *eff67Man  over a year ago

NE Ohio

I think it was a gain of function virus that was leaked on purpose for population control and I think the USA democratic party was in on it

By *ravo_CharlieMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think it was a gain of function virus that was leaked on purpose for population control and I think the USA democratic party was in on it "

Man who knows what he's talking about.. Fauci needs to be hanged.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I think it was a gain of function virus that was leaked on purpose for population control and I think the USA democratic party was in on it "

borehamwood

"Yet if u said it was a lab leak even a year ago you were a conspiracy nut and had your posts deleted on social media or were accused of being racist towards china, what a difference a year makes eh

I don't think that's true at all. Accidental lab leak has been a plausible and mainstream theory from the beginning. "

course it was

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Not like Portland Down has never had a leak or incident - is it?

A secretive UK research laboratory recorded a string of safety incidents including a Covid sample being left in a coat pocket.

The material was found at Porton Down after ‘sterilization’, according to a response to questions under the Freedom of Information Act.

The series of incidents at the facility – where cutting edge research is being undertaken into live samples of the Omicron variant – also included another sample of the virus not being ‘correctly inactivated’.

"I think it was a gain of function virus that was leaked on purpose for population control and I think the USA democratic party was in on it

"

The house and Senate are voting to declassify the information. Next question is do people have the right to sue Chinese assets because of negligence.

Manchester (she/her)

"Not like Portland Down has never had a leak or incident - is it?

A secretive UK research laboratory recorded a string of safety incidents including a Covid sample being left in a coat pocket.

The material was found at Porton Down after ‘sterilization’, according to a response to questions under the Freedom of Information Act.

The series of incidents at the facility – where cutting edge research is being undertaken into live samples of the Omicron variant – also included another sample of the virus not being ‘correctly inactivated’."

Yeah, but we can't say that, we don't want people lashing out at us because they're big mad.

Brits make mistakes. Americans too. Only human

Other countries... We must seek vengeance when they are less than perfect. Or something

Manchester

I don't think that's true at all. Accidental lab leak has been a plausible and mainstream theory from the beginning.

Even people posing or supporting the idea of an accidental lab leak were shot down in this forum. For many (most?) it seemed only the orthodox narrative was acceptable or plausible."

..the orthodox narrative, was that they wasn't sure 100%. But thought it probably came from bats.

New scientist 2021 "The World Health Organization and US intelligence are both taking the lab-leak hypothesis seriously".

Manchester (she/her)

Even people posing or supporting the idea of an accidental lab leak were shot down in this forum. For many (most?) it seemed only the orthodox narrative was acceptable or plausible...the orthodox narrative, was that they wasn't sure 100%. But thought it probably came from bats.

New scientist 2021 "The World Health Organization and US intelligence are both taking the lab-leak hypothesis seriously". "

Evidence doesn't support the "we were wronged and now we were vindicated!" narrative though

I probably shot it down at the time, because I didn't see any evidence for it that wasn't unhinged.

My tone has softened - I'm now not sure.

That isn't saying I was wrong about the unhinged arguments though.

Longridge

Regardless whether, natural, man made, deliberate or accidental- the one big elephant in the room.

Since I was a kid in the 80's, there has been talk of biological warfare or pandemic and regardless of this, the existence of a plan and playback of what to do.

Complete failure of governments everywhere to heed warnings and be prepared with a plan and correct equipment. As such, Mr Hunt had run-down PPE stocks from the pandemic cupboard to force cuts on NHS inventory to save money. Money saved by liquidation of the nations pandemic stock costing many multiple £Millions to replace.

This deliberate oversight cost 1,000's of lives and £Billions in embezzled cash - irrespective of origin.

Manchester (she/her)

"Regardless whether, natural, man made, deliberate or accidental- the one big elephant in the room.

Since I was a kid in the 80's, there has been talk of biological warfare or pandemic and regardless of this, the existence of a plan and playback of what to do.

Complete failure of governments everywhere to heed warnings and be prepared with a plan and correct equipment. As such, Mr Hunt had run-down PPE stocks from the pandemic cupboard to force cuts on NHS inventory to save money. Money saved by liquidation of the nations pandemic stock costing many multiple £Millions to replace.

This deliberate oversight cost 1,000's of lives and £Billions in embezzled cash - irrespective of origin."

Indeed.

The thing that puzzles me is that the people who talk about it being a lab leak or a bioweapon like it's scary, are the same people saying that trying to slow spread or mitigate (past or present) is doomed to failure and we should just get on with it.

Ok everyone, time to go out and catch that bioweapon! (Make it make sense )

Manchester

"Regardless whether, natural, man made, deliberate or accidental- the one big elephant in the room.

This deliberate oversight cost 1,000's of lives and £Billions in embezzled cash - irrespective of origin.

Indeed.

The thing that puzzles me is that the people who talk about it being a lab leak or a bioweapon like it's scary, are the same people saying that trying to slow spread or mitigate (past or present) is doomed to failure and we should just get on with it.

Ok everyone, time to go out and catch that bioweapon! (Make it make sense )"

Indeed.

It's just the flu. (That shhh, was created through gain of function research in a Chinese lab that was released to depopulate the world in preparation for something that's happening in 2030 but get out there bed wetters).

Manchester (she/her)

Indeed.

Ok everyone, time to go out and catch that bioweapon! (Make it make sense )

Indeed.

It's just the flu. (That shhh, was created through gain of function research in a Chinese lab that was released to depopulate the world in preparation for something that's happening in 2030 but get out there bed wetters). "

I can see a world where you're so scared by these nefarious plots that you cling to the past and a denial of risk as a trauma response and coping mechanism. Outside of the way it's been weaponised, I could almost take pity on such a mindset.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I know it's out of character for me but for once I actually wish the thread title had been a song called "Labia Leak"...•·°* by The Wuhan Clan.

Manchester (she/her)

"I know it's out of character for me but for once I actually wish the thread title had been a song called "Labia Leak"...•·°* by The Wuhan Clan. "

It's just piss!

Longridge

I never said it wasn't deadly or caused significant life charging after effects.

I inferred government was badly prepared regardless of source.

Then again, there are those that truly believe it was just Flu and no-one died of suffered.

Bedwetting? I gather we've never met anyone suffering debilitating Long COVID or family members that are no more? Then again- these are also the ones that will wrongly claim, that was damage that the vaccine caused..

The MATRIX runneth deep..

Manchester (she/her)

"I never said it wasn't deadly or caused significant life charging after effects.

I inferred government was badly prepared regardless of source.

Then again, there are those that truly believe it was just Flu and no-one died of suffered.

Bedwetting? I gather we've never met anyone suffering debilitating Long COVID or family members that are no more? Then again- these are also the ones that will wrongly claim, that was damage that the vaccine caused..

The MATRIX runneth deep.."

I was agreeing with you, apologies.

But yes - bioweapon that we've all got to go out and catch and any nasties from Covid are the vaccine or lockdowns or something and all the people who died are old except the ones who aren't but they don't count because... fucked if I know.

I'm sort of like, I don't know where Covid came from, novel viruses take awhile to show the damage they do, the loss of life and health is to be mourned, and a lot of the alternative narrative strains credulity.

Longridge

I know you were..

Response wasn't at ya x

Manchester (she/her)

"I know you were..

Response wasn't at ya x"

Good

Longridge

Humans - they'll try to turn anything into a weapon to gain an upper hand.

COVID happened, but lack of preparedness with all the warnings was a disgrace whether or not it was natural.

They used to stick arrows in shit in days gone by before firing in bows, why? It wasn't the arrow that killed - it was the infections that followed. Bioweapon?

"I know you were..

Response wasn't at ya x

Good "

Get a room covid free of course haha

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 23:45:20]

Longridge

"I know you were..

Response wasn't at ya x

Good

Get a room covid free of course haha "

You'd never know!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Humans - they'll try to turn anything into a weapon to gain an upper hand.

COVID happened, but lack of preparedness with all the warnings was a disgrace whether or not it was natural.

They used to stick arrows in shit in days gone by before firing in bows, why? It wasn't the arrow that killed - it was the infections that followed. Bioweapon?"

Nah, not scary enough to monetise.

Also, we can't blame the hollowing out of governments, some people (who are also on this "got to catch the bioweapon" train) like that and want more of it!

Make it make sense FFS

By *heGoodGirlAndHerMasterCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. We know more people who have been injured or died from the jabs than from any 'virus'. X

Longridge

We have to understand- most have got lost in the wildernes of disinformation and suffer fake reality overload.

Same around here with the vile conspiracies of the lady who fell into the river, of the Manchester Arena bombing and other disaster deniers who accuse others of staging.

FOX News, Rupert Murdoch, Johnson, Trump, Brexit is all mind control from an old Australian who should be locked up as a global conspiracist.

Murdoch, along with China and Russian disinformation, people just are so lost - they wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it.

And there is only one response "Oh, OK". The denial rhetoric of Trump, of Johnson - repeat it enough times, people start to believe it.

In radio, they call it Signal to Noise - there is a lot of background noise these days and the signal is weak. The old days these voices were never heard but now we have Social Media which amplifies.

Aliens? Or Rapture?

Longridge

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. We know more people who have been injured or died from the jabs than from any 'virus'. X"

I rest my case!!

Manchester (she/her)

Speaking of misinformation - Murdoch renounced his Australian citizenship in the 80s.

He's an American

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Saltaire

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. We know more people who have been injured or died from the jabs than from any 'virus'. X"

No you don't.

"We have to understand- most have got lost in the wildernes of disinformation and suffer fake reality overload.

Same around here with the vile conspiracies of the lady who fell into the river, of the Manchester Arena bombing and other disaster deniers who accuse others of staging.

FOX News, Rupert Murdoch, Johnson, Trump, Brexit is all mind control from an old Australian who should be locked up as a global conspiracist.

Murdoch, along with China and Russian disinformation, people just are so lost - they wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it.

And there is only one response "Oh, OK". The denial rhetoric of Trump, of Johnson - repeat it enough times, people start to believe it.

In radio, they call it Signal to Noise - there is a lot of background noise these days and the signal is weak. The old days these voices were never heard but now we have Social Media which amplifies.

Aliens? Or Rapture?"

WTF the US government is declassifying. Is that bad ? Both parties agree on the declassification.

Longridge

When the same declassified "Havanna Syndrome" as potential Aliens activity?

Gimme a fricken break?

Longridge

What next - COVID caused by Green Space lasers or was that wild fires?

All these “I told you so” people… you told us so based on what?

Manchester (she/her)

I remain agnostic on American declassification, with a side of "I want to hear it from the relevant civil servants, not spun through the political machinery".

I also don't believe that the US is the only or even main source for such information, and I wonder to what extent US information is tainted by the now proven Trump meddling in government departments (I'm thinking the IRS right this second, but it shows he's got form).

Longridge

Seems right now, it's the stick to use to antagonise China.

This'll likely backfire and create an Axis with Russia, North Korea and Iran - and with it, another step towards the Abyss of WW3.

Political point scoring.

Manchester (she/her)

"Seems right now, it's the stick to use to antagonise China.

This'll likely backfire and create an Axis with Russia, North Korea and Iran - and with it, another step towards the Abyss of WW3.

Political point scoring."

"My dad will beat up your dad" but with nukes.

Awesome

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 05/03/23 00:33:01]

Manchester (she/her)

"Does any know the 'real' reasons the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade got 'accidentally' bombed in 1991?"

I was in freaking kindergarten I have no idea

Longridge

Does anyone know the 'real' reasons the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade got 'accidentally' bombed in 1991?

Few weeks earlier, the US found a modem in a computer that China was dialing into at weekends.

Strangely- Chinese Nukes have a strong resemblance to US ones.

Slapped wrists for China

Longridge

Copying homework always got punished..

Make me feel young xx

Longridge

In those days, they needed spies.

These days, you just need to offer Donald J Trump a few $'s and he'll give you anything you ask for on a laptop.

Manchester (she/her)

"In those days, they needed spies.

These days, you just need to offer Donald J Trump a few $'s and he'll give you anything you ask for on a laptop."

Making America great again

Longridge

MAGA

"Make Attorneys Get Attorneys"

"I remain agnostic on American declassification, with a side of "I want to hear it from the relevant civil servants, not spun through the political machinery".

I also don't believe that the US is the only or even main source for such information, and I wonder to what extent US information is tainted by the now proven Trump meddling in government departments (I'm thinking the IRS right this second, but it shows he's got form)."

WTF does trump have to do with the current administration declassification? When both parties are agreeing to the public knowledge? You do realize the democrats are in power not Trump.

Manchester (she/her)

"I remain agnostic on American declassification, with a side of "I want to hear it from the relevant civil servants, not spun through the political machinery".

I also don't believe that the US is the only or even main source for such information, and I wonder to what extent US information is tainted by the now proven Trump meddling in government departments (I'm thinking the IRS right this second, but it shows he's got form). WTF does trump have to do with the current administration declassification? When both parties are agreeing to the public knowledge? You do realize the democrats are in power not Trump."

You do realise that the events in question occurred during the Trump administration?

That's what I'm referring to. That the record made during the Trump administration may reflect the known and suspected corruption and irregularities during his tenure.

Manchester (she/her)

"MAGA

"Make Attorneys Get Attorneys""

I also don't believe that the US is the only or even main source for such information, and I wonder to what extent US information is tainted by the now proven Trump meddling in government departments (I'm thinking the IRS right this second, but it shows he's got form). WTF does trump have to do with the current administration declassification? When both parties are agreeing to the public knowledge? You do realize the democrats are in power not Trump.

You do realise that the events in question occurred during the Trump administration?

That's what I'm referring to. That the record made during the Trump administration may reflect the known and suspected corruption and irregularities during his tenure."

So in your opinion the FBI are wrong? The ones investigating trump in the first place. Do you know how silly you making yourself look. People have a right to to know what the investigation produced.

Manchester (she/her)

I also don't believe that the US is the only or even main source for such information, and I wonder to what extent US information is tainted by the now proven Trump meddling in government departments (I'm thinking the IRS right this second, but it shows he's got form). WTF does trump have to do with the current administration declassification? When both parties are agreeing to the public knowledge? You do realize the democrats are in power not Trump.

That's what I'm referring to. That the record made during the Trump administration may reflect the known and suspected corruption and irregularities during his tenure. So in your opinion the FBI are wrong? The ones investigating trump in the first place. Do you know how silly you making yourself look. People have a right to to know what the investigation produced. "

I have no idea if the FBI are right or not about any or all conclusions about Covid. Nor any other body.

I don't believe that my concerns about corruption during the Trump administration have any bearing on the investigation occurring during the Biden administration, one because the US Department of Justice isn't a monolith, and two because my concerns about corruption don't extend to Biden.

I am still concerned about the politicisation of any message, because of the world we live in, and the... interesting group of people who appear to have seized minority control the US Congress (the so-called Freedom Caucus).

If you believe that makes me look foolish, then you are of course entitled to your opinion.

That's what I'm referring to. That the record made during the Trump administration may reflect the known and suspected corruption and irregularities during his tenure. So in your opinion the FBI are wrong? The ones investigating trump in the first place. Do you know how silly you making yourself look. People have a right to to know what the investigation produced.

I have no idea if the FBI are right or not about any or all conclusions about Covid. Nor any other body.

I don't believe that my concerns about corruption during the Trump administration have any bearing on the investigation occurring during the Biden administration, one because the US Department of Justice isn't a monolith, and two because my concerns about corruption don't extend to Biden.

I am still concerned about the politicisation of any message, because of the world we live in, and the... interesting group of people who appear to have seized minority control the US Congress (the so-called Freedom Caucus).

If you believe that makes me look foolish, then you are of course entitled to your opinion. "

So the Trump investigation is fairy play in your eyes but when it comes to a geopolitical investigation when the same agency is investigating it's not fair. Do you realize your assumptions. You complain about trump but want silence about China. No if the investigation points directly at China why shouldn't they not be held accountable? You want justice on one aspect but when it's inconvenient it is not.

Millions died.... Trump bad. WTH.

Yes it was a lab leak/ a less than sanitary state of affairs In China

Tin town

"I think it was a gain of function virus that was leaked on purpose for population control and I think the USA democratic party was in on it

The house and Senate are voting to declassify the information. Next question is do people have the right to sue Chinese assets because of negligence. "

No but they can stop buying Chinese stuff

By *inley400Man  over a year ago

Kings Langley

Yes the leak was from China. And there will be more . Be careful out there .

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Of course it was. Wuham institute of Virology just happen to be doing gain of function research on coronavirus a couple of kilometres away and tyen they close all access to there research databases.

Wallasey

Definitely not leaked from a lab x

Brighton

"Definitely not leaked from a lab x"

How many times have you posted that exact post now? How do you KNOW? What evidence do you have that makes you so certain?

Wallasey

I just know

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I just know"

Can't argue with that.

Case closed

Wallasey

"I just know

Can't argue with that.

Case closed "

I agree

Manchester (she/her)

The house and Senate are voting to declassify the information. Next question is do people have the right to sue Chinese assets because of negligence.

No but they can stop buying Chinese stuff "

That sounds like effort rather than grandstanding. Can't have that

By *lex CoxMan  over a year ago

Porth

[Removed by poster at 05/03/23 09:47:21]

Longridge

"Millions died.... Trump bad. WTH. "

Drink bleach?

It's a miracle, it will be gone by April?

No wonder so many died.

As for not buying from China, our Economies would collapse without cheap Chinese products and manufacturing.

Tin town

"Millions died.... Trump bad. WTH.

Drink bleach?

It's a miracle, it will be gone by April?

No wonder so many died.

As for not buying from China, our Economies would collapse without cheap Chinese products and manufacturing. "

Now I wonder if that could have been their strategy?

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

December 8th 2018, three staff from Wuhan Lab were hospitalised with covid-like symptoms.

Just a coincidence.

"It was a lab leak. Totally convinced of it. This did not appear out of thin air. "
This .

Brighton

"I just know"

All is right in the World.

Hope you have told all the governments and WHO as they will no doubt be eager to understand what you do!

Brighton

"December 8th 2018, three staff from Wuhan Lab were hospitalised with covid-like symptoms.

Just a coincidence."

2018 or 2019? Source?

Wallasey

Not a lab leak, definitely x

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

"December 8th 2018, three staff from Wuhan Lab were hospitalised with covid-like symptoms.

Just a coincidence.

2018 or 2019? Source?"

If you Google the date and Wuhan lab you can pick and choose your source.

I read it in Forbes.

Cookstown

"It was a lab leak. Totally convinced of it. This did not appear out of thin air. This ."

Any guess as to which lab leaked the Spanish flu a century ago ?

Wallasey

Forces describes how the conspiracy theory started. It actually states there is no evidence for this

As for the FBI, they are in the minority of US agencies who suggest that the virus came from a lab leak. They made this statement following a previous statement from the US Department of Energy that assessed that Covid may have come from a lab leak but that they only had 'low confidence" in this. Forces goes on to say'In 2017, the National Intelligence Community said the term “low-confidence” means the “reliability of the sources is questionable,” or the information’s “credibility and/or plausibility is uncertain'

Forces states there is no evidence for the lab leak theory and points out its popularity with several US Politians, including the then President.

Forbes states 'A “lab leak” origin of the Covid pandemic has long been a pet theory of politicians like then-President Donald Trump, who said in 2021 a lab leak theory “seems to make sense,” even as scientists continue to find more evidence supporting the disease’s natural origins'.

So to sum up 'lab leak' theory supported by no evidence and liked by US politicians, especially Trump.

Natural occurrence is supported by evidence, from world leading experts in there field, following a 12 day inspection by the WHO scientists.

So who do you trust? The experts virologists or the guy who told you to drink bleach and put the special light inside yourselves if you felt unwell.

It's definitely not lab leaked

Brighton

"It was a lab leak. Totally convinced of it. This did not appear out of thin air. This .

Any guess as to which lab leaked the Spanish flu a century ago ?"

The trouble is that they never pin pointed the actual source location for Spanish Fu (and science/tech was 100 years ago). So not really comparable.

There are simply too many unhappy coincidences regarding Covid to rule out the theory of a lab leak. The WHO investigation team acknowledged this but had to very carefully word their report.

Brighton

"Not a lab leak, definitely x"

You seem very certain and keep telling us

Wallasey

"It was a lab leak. Totally convinced of it. This did not appear out of thin air. This .

The trouble is that they never pin pointed the actual source location for Spanish Fu (and science/tech was 100 years ago). So not really comparable.

There are simply too many unhappy coincidences regarding Covid to rule out the theory of a lab leak. The WHO investigation team acknowledged this but had to very carefully word their report."

Not a lab leak

Wallasey

"Not a lab leak, definitely x

You seem very certain and keep telling us "

There is no evidence for a lab leak. That's why it's a theory.

The scientists, in the main, have produced a peer review paper on their findings and they believe it was transmitted from animal to human.

Experts with evidence vs non experts with no evidence... clear winner x

Manchester (she/her)

There are simply too many unhappy coincidences regarding Covid to rule out the theory of a lab leak. The WHO investigation team acknowledged this but had to very carefully word their report."

Diplomacy will make any investigation more challenging

On the other hand, storming in like a bull on illicit substances will make China clam the fuck up. (And I don't entirely blame them? Fuck off with your witch hunts etc. Yes they should be transparent but they're feeling - justifiably - attacked)

Manchester (she/her)

The scientists, in the main, have produced a peer review paper on their findings and they believe it was transmitted from animal to human.

Experts with evidence vs non experts with no evidence... clear winner x"

In science, "theory" is the highest collection of evidence. Gravitational theory, germ theory, theory of evolution.

Of course in common parlance theory means something like wild arse guess.

In the early days the hypotheses for lab leak were bizarre and politicised (some remain so).

However - I've not been following closely, but I see hints - I've seen credible hypotheses brought up that may lean in favour of a lab leak. Still plenty against. But enough for me to go from "that's a crazy idea with crazy stories behind it" to "there might be something to this, it's a shame the crazies are distracting us from it".

One paper doesn't resolve a scientific disagreement by a long shot.

Brighton

Experts with evidence vs non experts with no evidence... clear winner x"

Nope. You need to actually read what was actually said in the WHO report and note the very careful use of language. You also need to take account of how compromised the WHO investigation was. And how some of the investigators followed up.

It doesn’t mean it was a lab leak but there is insufficient evidence to discount it.

Trouble is when you say “lab leak” people conflate different things including:

1. Man made.

2. Bio weapon.

3. Deliberate leak.

A “lab leak” doesn’t mean any of those things (though it could).

Natural transmission is also not discounted by a “lab leak” theory. The natural transmission could have happened (or been engineered to happen) with a lab that was experimenting and studying Coronaviruses.

Nothing is certain and nothing has been disproved.

Cookstown

Totally agree, both natural source and lab source have total credibility so we'll probably never know.

It's also probable that if it was a lab leak all the witnesses died in the first wave of COVID to make sure we'll never know.

Wallasey

Lol its not a lab leak

Manchester (she/her)

"Lol its not a lab leak"

You've made your opinion very clear.

Wallasey

"Lol its not a lab leak

You've made your opinion very clear."

Thank goodness

Scotland

"Lol its not a lab leak

You've made your opinion very clear. Thank goodness"

It is however just your opinion rather than the fact you're attempting to claim

Wallasey

No it's a fact x

BRIDGEND

"No it's a fact x"

Well I'm glad you've cleared that up. If you could just liaise with the relevant government departments to let them know so they can stop wasting tax payers money that'd be great

BRIDGEND

On a serious note it could be a lab leak, it might not be (I imagine the covid lab could well be situated there as they are aware of the natural tendency of the area to produce variants of the Corona virus and have a lab there for study so the slam dunk if 'the lab is there and therefore it's definitely a lab leak is a bit of a leap')

However, as above the issue has always been the fact that anyone who even suggested it was deemed an 'anti vaxxer, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist' which is fucking weird

Wallasey

It's not from a lab leak

Scotland

"No it's a fact x"

State your evidence or be quiet

Brighton

"It's not from a lab leak"

Ah but it could be

Teesside

"On a serious note it could be a lab leak, it might not be (I imagine the covid lab could well be situated there as they are aware of the natural tendency of the area to produce variants of the Corona virus and have a lab there for study so the slam dunk if 'the lab is there and therefore it's definitely a lab leak is a bit of a leap')

However, as above the issue has always been the fact that anyone who even suggested it was deemed an 'anti vaxxer, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist' which is fucking weird "

Yeah but add in the previous safety concerns with said lab and it starts to paint a bigger picture.

BRIDGEND

"On a serious note it could be a lab leak, it might not be (I imagine the covid lab could well be situated there as they are aware of the natural tendency of the area to produce variants of the Corona virus and have a lab there for study so the slam dunk if 'the lab is there and therefore it's definitely a lab leak is a bit of a leap')

However, as above the issue has always been the fact that anyone who even suggested it was deemed an 'anti vaxxer, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist' which is fucking weird Yeah but add in the previous safety concerns with said lab and it starts to paint a bigger picture. "

Absolutely

The only aspect of the lab leak argument I tend to dismiss out of hand is the 'it was leaked on purpose because of x reason'

But ah accidental lab leak due to poor safety standards? Absolutely within the realm of possibility

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

The JBP episode 'Viral: The Origin of Covid 19' with Matt Ridley discusses this in some detail. Very interesting watch/listen (can find it on podcast apps and also youtube). It would seem that in all likelyhood the lab in Wuhan - which just so happens to be a place where COVID virology research is taking place - caused the outbreak when staff there contracted the COVID-19 strain and then passed it to the wider population through the nearby meat markets. There doesn't appear to be any evidence that this was intentional, and was in all likelyhood an accident due to lax health & safety standards at the facility. The chances of China cooperating with any investigations or admitting any culpability in causing the global pandemic are zero.

Brighton

"The JBP episode 'Viral: The Origin of Covid 19' with Matt Ridley discusses this in some detail. Very interesting watch/listen (can find it on podcast apps and also youtube). It would seem that in all likelyhood the lab in Wuhan - which just so happens to be a place where COVID virology research is taking place - caused the outbreak when staff there contracted the COVID-19 strain and then passed it to the wider population through the nearby meat markets. There doesn't appear to be any evidence that this was intentional, and was in all likelyhood an accident due to lax health & safety standards at the facility. The chances of China cooperating with any investigations or admitting any culpability in causing the global pandemic are zero."

Yep. Highly plausible.

The WHO investigation was only allowed to take place over a year after the outbreak. The WHO investigators were all paired with a Chinese counterpart and ALL their findings had to be pre-approved by the Chinese authorities. They were NOT given access to the Lab in question. They were not given primary data. They were not allowed unfettered access to any location.

It was akin to a suspected murderer refusing to allow access for police forensics to the murder site for a whole year while they continued to have exclusive access. The suspect would in all likelihood set about destroying evidence and covering their tracks.

Wallasey

"No it's a fact x

State your evidence or be quiet"

that told me, and it's not from a lab leak x

Teesside

However, as above the issue has always been the fact that anyone who even suggested it was deemed an 'anti vaxxer, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist' which is fucking weird Yeah but add in the previous safety concerns with said lab and it starts to paint a bigger picture.

Absolutely

The only aspect of the lab leak argument I tend to dismiss out of hand is the 'it was leaked on purpose because of x reason'

But ah accidental lab leak due to poor safety standards? Absolutely within the realm of possibility "

Yeah I don't think it was intentionally done. If China had remained unscathed by covid I'd be more inclined to believe it was done on purpose.

Scotland

"No it's a fact x

State your evidence or be quiet that told me, and it's not from a lab leak x"

For the last time, either state your evidence or keep quiet. You're making yourself look very foolish

Wallasey

"It's not from a lab leak

Ah but it could be "

True but it's not x

Wallasey

"No it's a fact x

State your evidence or be quiet that told me, and it's not from a lab leak x

For the last time, either state your evidence or keep quiet. You're making yourself look very foolish"

Bit rude, bit cheeky as well when you have not given any evidence yourself.

But come on its definitely not a lab leak x

Scotland

I haven't given any evidence because I don't have any but neither am I making claims 1 way or the other.

You however? You know absolutely nothing.

Scotland

And yes, I am being rude because your downright arrogance is extremely disrespectful towards each and every member reading your nonsense.

You don't know anything so do us all a favour and stop pretending you do.

Wallasey

"I haven't given any evidence because I don't have any but neither am I making claims 1 way or the other.

You however? You know absolutely nothing."

Oh the irony, you couldn't write it.

Just incase you are really unaware, you say you are making no claims and then in the next breath make a claim I know nothing. Its quite funny, did you mean to do it or was it an accident, like that lab leak. Which we all know wasn't x

Scotland

I'm very well aware of what I wrote. I don't know what's happened therefore I'm not going to rule anything out and certainly not on the say so of someone on a sex site with zero credentials or anything to back up their claims.

Wallasey

Thought you said before that it was the last time you were telling me.

You seem very aggressive towards a woman. For someone to say they have no opinion on the matter you are very vocal towards me.

Have noticed you haven't done this with anyone who states it was a lab leak. Suggests you do have an opinion.

Or maybe you are telling the truth and would just be rude to anyone who has a faith based belief in something. Would you have a go at someone for religious beliefs because of their 'lack' of evidence?

I hope this is not the case, I believe everyone is good.

And it definitely, absolutely, positively was not leaked from a lab x

Scotland

It was a lab leak. It 100% was a lab leak. I can categorically state that it was a lab leak.

There. Easy isn't it?;

Wallasey

"It was a lab leak. It 100% was a lab leak. I can categorically state that it was a lab leak.

There. Easy isn't it?; "

But do you honestly believe that?

Scotland

And btw, see when there's posts from a couple? It isn't always obvious which half these posts are from. In this instance though it makes no odds whether you're the male or female as it's still nonsense your posting and I find it extremely disrespectful hence my tone in return

Scotland

"It was a lab leak. It 100% was a lab leak. I can categorically state that it was a lab leak.

There. Easy isn't it?; But do you honestly believe that?"

I know so. 100%

Wallasey

So let me get this right, I cannot state my honestly held belief on here for fear of someone else being rude and quite aggressive towards me.

All I have done is answered the OPs question in the negative.

I have not said anyone is stupid or accused them of having 'zero credentials' .

I certainly haven't disrespected anyone.

Yet you feel like you can attack me personally, without, you say, having any opinion on the matter.

I may be wrong but I think that looks worse on you than me x

Wallasey

There. Easy isn't it?; But do you honestly believe that?

I know so. 100%"

Succinctly put x

Scotland

"So let me get this right, I cannot state my honestly held belief on here for fear of someone else being rude and quite aggressive towards me.

Yet you feel like you can attack me personally, without, you say, having any opinion on the matter.

I may be wrong but I think that looks worse on you than me x"

You aren't stating your opinion. Doing that would read something like "in my opinion it isn't a lab leak".

However, you are dismissing anyone saying that it may be a lab leak with rather curt categorical claims on numerous occasions that is not a lab leak.

You can have your little competition between yourself about who it looks worse on as I really don't care.

Folk are entitled to their opinion and they're entitled to make it without it being rudely dismissed by you

Wallasey

"So let me get this right, I cannot state my honestly held belief on here for fear of someone else being rude and quite aggressive towards me.

I may be wrong but I think that looks worse on you than me x

You aren't stating your opinion. Doing that would read something like "in my opinion it isn't a lab leak".

However, you are dismissing anyone saying that it may be a lab leak with rather curt categorical claims on numerous occasions that is not a lab leak.

You can have your little competition between yourself about who it looks worse on as I really don't care.

Folk are entitled to their opinion and they're entitled to make it without it being rudely dismissed by you"

I am not being rude, I gave an example if where I think the evidence for it being not a lab leak, but not sure you have seen it.

Wherei have written Forces it should have been Forbes as that was the source I was quoting. So if you really want to see were some of the evidence I base my belief on you are welcome to have a look.

Or you can just keep attacking me when I have done nothing wrong x

Tin town

Any guess as to which lab leaked the Spanish flu a century ago ?"

Hotel 33 ibiza

Brighton

Ah but it could be True but it's not x"

Oh yes it was (maybe)

Oh no it wasn’t (maybe)

It’s behind you!!!!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Not a lab leak, definitely not x

Why do you think that? It just isn't x"

Not without being accompanied by 'fact' in block capitals.

I would have to see that before believing anything on here!

By *ensualswinger1Man  over a year ago

llanelli

Still can't believe this whole charade is still real in most people's minds. How gullible are you? The goverment paid your wages for x amount of time ffs. When have they done anything other than Rob you. The unfortunate thing is so many have had god knows what injected into them on the basis of lies. In only a short space of time sudden deaths are sky rocketing What are the long term ramifications of what is an experimental gene therapy? I really pray that the long term effects are not as bad as I think they will be.

Wallasey

Ah but it could be True but it's not x

Oh yes it was (maybe)

Oh no it wasn’t (maybe)

It’s behind you!!!! "

Pmsl x

Wallasey

"Still can't believe this whole charade is still real in most people's minds. How gullible are you? The goverment paid your wages for x amount of time ffs. When have they done anything other than Rob you. The unfortunate thing is so many have had god knows what injected into them on the basis of lies. In only a short space of time sudden deaths are sky rocketing What are the long term ramifications of what is an experimental gene therapy? I really pray that the long term effects are not as bad as I think they will be."
There has always been sudden deaths x

Who cares !!!

Scotland

"Still can't believe this whole charade is still real in most people's minds. How gullible are you? The goverment paid your wages for x amount of time ffs. When have they done anything other than Rob you. The unfortunate thing is so many have had god knows what injected into them on the basis of lies. In only a short space of time sudden deaths are sky rocketing What are the long term ramifications of what is an experimental gene therapy? I really pray that the long term effects are not as bad as I think they will be."

I didn't get my wages paid and I'm currently off sick with COVID right now

Manchester (she/her)

Ok, cool

Wallasey

"Still can't believe this whole charade is still real in most people's minds. How gullible are you? The goverment paid your wages for x amount of time ffs. When have they done anything other than Rob you. The unfortunate thing is so many have had god knows what injected into them on the basis of lies. In only a short space of time sudden deaths are sky rocketing What are the long term ramifications of what is an experimental gene therapy? I really pray that the long term effects are not as bad as I think they will be.

I didn't get my wages paid and I'm currently off sick with COVID right now"

Hope you get better soon x

Tin town

I may be wrong but I think that looks worse on you than me x"

It's the puerile and childish way that you keep repeating it ad nauseum If that helps at all.

Its been an interesting discussion everyone