FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid

Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    48 weeks ago

Anybody caught COVID after being vaccinated four times?

My friend has for the first time since the pandemic began.

Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few days

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ad NannaWoman 48 weeks ago

East London

Yes, the vaccinations don't stop you from catching it, they help you fight it off.

By *agerMorganMan 48 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Caught it after Jab 2, sore throat, lots of tiredness but otherwise ok.

As mentioned, doesn’t stop you getting it but gives your body a fighting chance.

By *ackformore100Man 48 weeks ago

Tin town

"Anybody caught COVID after being vaccinated four times?

Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few days"

Good to know.

By *2000ManMan 48 weeks ago

Worthing

All close family had been vaccinated and got covid. I've escaped it for some reason although living on my own might have something to do with it.

By *naswingdressWoman 48 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

The antibodies against infection wane, quicker as the virus continues to evolve.

HEPA filtration, ventilation, and respirators work just as well with any variant of Covid, though.

By *issmorganWoman 48 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yes, I had it once before the vaccine and twice after.

I was rough as the last time I had COVID.

By *melie LALWoman 48 weeks ago

Peterborough

I got it for the first time at the end of April. No requirement for masks and within two shifts I catch it. I laugh when I think back to the govt stating we didn't need masks!

I've stated it before, catching whatever variant hanging around is better than vaccination. No regrets for being vaccinated, as a HCP it was my duty.

By *allySlinkyWoman 48 weeks ago

Leeds

Me and two of my children have never caught it, despite sitting round the table with my other son when he had it. Neither of my parents have caught it either.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Have had 4 vaccine jabs caught covid for the first time last week felt bit tired than usual bit of a sore throat blocked nose but feel OK otherwise

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman 48 weeks ago

Happy Town;-)

Don't judge me i chose not to have the jabs and I've been lucky not to catch it,even tho I worked with covid in nursing home, but we didn't get covid in there till after they had the jab, thats why I didn't take it

Peterborough

"Don't judge me i chose not to have the jabs and I've been lucky not to catch it,even tho I worked with covid in nursing home, but we didn't get covid in there till after they had the jab, thats why I didn't take it "

The only people that should be judged are the judgemental people - those who say wake up and other such crap on whatever side of the fence you're on. All I ask is that people make an informed decision by themselves for themselves.

Vaccinations do nothing. Experimental drug . What variant of covid going about the now ?

By *eliusMan 48 weeks ago

Henlow

"Vaccinations do nothing. Experimental drug . What variant of covid going about the now ? "

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 48 weeks ago

Reading

"Vaccinations do nothing. Experimental drug . What variant of covid going about the now ?

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again."

Give him a break, he’s new here

Poor wee China guy that ate that bat stopped the world . I never said I never believed in covid as I have had it . ASSUMPTIONS .

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE TV TELLS ME

By *anman2025Man 48 weeks ago

Bawtry

I think is was just a con. There young fit dieing after having the booster. We will no more In 5 year. Tbh

Manchester (she/her)

Good grief

_naswingdress is a real cracker

Peterborough

"I BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE TV TELLS ME"

Shhhh I have a headache

By *ill69888Couple 48 weeks ago

cheltenham

Recent evidence suggests the more you are vaccinated the more likely you are to get covid. Search it it, it’s a legit piece of research

Peterborough

"Recent evidence suggests the more you are vaccinated the more likely you are to get covid. Search it it, it’s a legit piece of research "

Peterborough

"Recent evidence suggests the more you are vaccinated the more likely you are to get covid. Search it it, it’s a legit piece of research "

One thing to say: correlation isn't causation.

Tin town

Which TV.?

By *alandNitaCouple 48 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE TV TELLS ME

Which TV.? "

Obviously a convincing TV

East London

I don't.

But then I don't have a TV

East London

Which TV.?

Obviously a convincing TV"

That was a solid joke

Manchester (she/her)

Which TV.?

Obviously a convincing TV"

I love you

By *irty_DeedsMan 48 weeks ago

Teesside

"Recent evidence suggests the more you are vaccinated the more likely you are to get covid. Search it it, it’s a legit piece of research

One thing to say: correlation isn't causation."

Funny how that only seems to apply when it's something that doesn't support the jabs being the silver bullet that we were led to believe.

Statements such as "I'm alive because I had my jabs" however seem to just be accepted.

Peterborough

"Recent evidence suggests the more you are vaccinated the more likely you are to get covid. Search it it, it’s a legit piece of research

One thing to say: correlation isn't causation.Funny how that only seems to apply when it's something that doesn't support the jabs being the silver bullet that we were led to believe.

Statements such as "I'm alive because I had my jabs" however seem to just be accepted."

Tell me the research and I'll give it 10 minutes of my time.

By *ittlemiss1985Woman 48 weeks ago

Lansing

I got it after. Honestly I was more surprised it took two years to get it the first time since I worked in person at the grocery store since day 1 of the pandemic.

By *ngermungerMan 48 weeks ago

Surrey

Nobody's had the flu since 2020

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Durham

"Nobody's had the flu since 2020"

Not even remotely true.

By *uby StarCouple 48 weeks ago

Durham

Or the common cold. Interesting that ain't it.

By *azylivingMan 48 weeks ago

swansea / Bristol

"Nobody's had the flu since 2020

Or the common cold. Interesting that ain't it."

Or died of any other illness, it was all covid

Tin town

Or the common cold. Interesting that ain't it."

Interesting where you got that info?

By *ldgeezermeMan 48 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"Vaccinations do nothing. Experimental drug . What variant of covid going about the now ?

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again."

My Alcan shares are soaring

By *alandNitaCouple 48 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

About 3000 people dies of Flu in England & Wales just in December 2022

Manchester (she/her)

About 3000 people dies of Flu in England & Wales just in December 2022"

NPIs against an airborne disease work against other airborne diseases and somehow that's proof that Covid doesn't exist.

I want what other people are taking

Teesside

One thing to say: correlation isn't causation.Funny how that only seems to apply when it's something that doesn't support the jabs being the silver bullet that we were led to believe.

Statements such as "I'm alive because I had my jabs" however seem to just be accepted.

Tell me the research and I'll give it 10 minutes of my time."

Use 3 seconds of that 10 mins to google it. It's easy enough to find.

My post was in regards to correlation being blindly accepted to equal causation if it supports the viewpoint you hold. Both sides of this debate are just as guilty of it.

Peterborough

Tell me the research and I'll give it 10 minutes of my time.Use 3 seconds of that 10 mins to google it. It's easy enough to find.

My post was in regards to correlation being blindly accepted to equal causation if it supports the viewpoint you hold. Both sides of this debate are just as guilty of it.

"

I did Google. The only research remotely connected was an Israeli research and it was discussing that protection wanes and a third vaccination would be be needed.

As for your comment on the two C's, you seem like you're in agreement.

Teesside

Tell me the research and I'll give it 10 minutes of my time.Use 3 seconds of that 10 mins to google it. It's easy enough to find.

I did Google. The only research remotely connected was an Israeli research and it was discussing that protection wanes and a third vaccination would be be needed.

As for your comment on the two C's, you seem like you're in agreement."

I'll see if I can find it later today, there was one in the BMJ around 2021 and a more recent one.

Yes I am in agreement, correlation doesn't equal causation but it also can't be ignored outright if it doesn't fit what you believe. Well it can, but it shouldn't be

Peterborough

As for your comment on the two C's, you seem like you're in agreement.I'll see if I can find it later today, there was one in the BMJ around 2021 and a more recent one.

Yes I am in agreement, correlation doesn't equal causation but it also can't be ignored outright if it doesn't fit what you believe. Well it can, but it shouldn't be "

Perhaps the saying should be explicated: without other evidence correlation isn't causation. After-all correlation can indicate causation but not not alone.

Tin town

As for your comment on the two C's, you seem like you're in agreement.I'll see if I can find it later today, there was one in the BMJ around 2021 and a more recent one.

Yes I am in agreement, correlation doesn't equal causation but it also can't be ignored outright if it doesn't fit what you believe. Well it can, but it shouldn't be

Perhaps the saying should be explicated: without other evidence correlation isn't causation. After-all correlation can indicate causation but not not alone."

The two Cs...

Peterborough

Perhaps the saying should be explicated: without other evidence correlation isn't causation. After-all correlation can indicate causation but not not alone.

The two Cs... "

Yes?

By *erts_CD71Man 48 weeks ago

Chiltern Hills area

1st ever positive test today. 4 jabs.

Mild aches only.

Pain in the arse more than anything now.

Teesside

Hopefully it stays super mild for you

By *ldgeezermeMan 48 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"1st ever positive test today. 4 jabs.

Mild aches only.

Pain in the arse more than anything now."

Never heard of those symptoms before

By *allySlinkyWoman 48 weeks ago

Leeds

Mild aches only.

Never heard of those symptoms before "

Did you have the 4th jab in your bottom ?

Woman I know her Aunt was in hospital she died last week caught covid in there she was 87 never had covid before she'd had all the jabs as we'll

They put covid as primary cause of death on the death certificate

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Durham

"Woman I know her Aunt was in hospital she died last week caught covid in there she was 87 never had covid before she'd had all the jabs as we'll

They put covid as primary cause of death on the death certificate"

Why would that not be the case?

Teesside

Mild aches only.

Never heard of those symptoms before

Did you have the 4th jab in your bottom ?"

Would work the same wouldn't it?

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 48 weeks ago

M20

"The antibodies against infection wane, quicker as the virus continues to evolve.

HEPA filtration, ventilation, and respirators work just as well with any variant of Covid, though."

Neutralising antibodies take up to 10 months to develop after infection.

There is nothing new about this.

Studies were released 2 years ago.

And don’t worry about them waining, people who had SARS 14 years ago have full neutralising immunity to covid today and it’s only 80% alike to covid.

This doesn’t come from journalists or Facebook or official political sources, I know this because I read scientific papers on the subject.

Manchester (she/her)

"The antibodies against infection wane, quicker as the virus continues to evolve.

HEPA filtration, ventilation, and respirators work just as well with any variant of Covid, though.

And don’t worry about them waining, people who had SARS 14 years ago have full neutralising immunity to covid today and it’s only 80% alike to covid.

This doesn’t come from journalists or Facebook or official political sources, I know this because I read scientific papers on the subject.

"

Ok. If you say so.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 48 weeks ago

M20

In India people drink the Ganges water as it has sacred properties. It’s full of dead bodies and bacteria. After they drink it and get sick they respond by saying what a good thing we drank that sacred water, we would be much more ill if we hadn’t.

Can anyone here see the point I’m trying to make?

Tin town

"In India people drink the Ganges water as it has sacred properties. It’s full of dead bodies and bacteria. After they drink it and get sick they respond by saying what a good thing we drank that sacred water, we would be much more ill if we hadn’t.

Can anyone here see the point I’m trying to make?"

Maybe that's why the water companies are discharging so much untreated sewage into our waterways? To improve our health. Fuck what good people they are after all.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok. If you say so.

Don’t trust me, I wouldn’t. I like to go to the source.

(Link)"

Ok, cool.

I'll be sticking with my respirator.

By *bi HaiveMan 48 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"In India people drink the Ganges water as it has sacred properties. It’s full of dead bodies and bacteria. After they drink it and get sick they respond by saying what a good thing we drank that sacred water, we would be much more ill if we hadn’t.

Can anyone here see the point I’m trying to make?"

Is it that some people are stupid and that they'll believe anything they're told?

Yes. I can very much rralte to that notion.

Possibly not in the way you mean, but.........

A

Peterborough

Can anyone here see the point I’m trying to make?

Maybe that's why the water companies are discharging so much untreated sewage into our waterways? To improve our health. Fuck what good people they are after all. "

By *enuineguy76Man 48 weeks ago

Glasgow

your friend could have ended up in ICU without the vaccine so it could have been far worse

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple 48 weeks ago

Nr coleford

Had it twice first time icu 6weeks coma 3 months in hospital have been vaxed second time more like a bad cold but still a servied it

By *limguy40Man 48 weeks ago

Ennis

Good one

By *ess King tvTV/TS 48 weeks ago

KING'S LYNN

Yawn yawn yawn .. vaccination does not stop you getting covid x

By *uke Duchess llCouple 48 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Covid (Coronavirus) is here just like the Flu Live with it,

Tin town

"Covid (Coronavirus) is here just like the Flu Live with it, "

True story

Manchester (she/her)

I'm unclear how this post isn't living with Covid?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Stockport

I live with the presence of the influenza virus in the world by protecting myself against catching it. So yes, good advice! Living with coronavirus is best achieved by making sure you don't catch it. The alternative being to keep catching it, and eventually not living with it. In fact not living with anything, by virtue of not living...

By *ames-77Man 47 weeks ago

milton keynes

[Removed by poster at 18/06/23 05:31:55]

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Yawn yawn yawn .. vaccination does not stop you getting covid x"

Yawn yawn yawn. We all know that. The point of the post was that the chap didn't get it for three years and when he did just felt like a cold and a headache.

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few daysyour friend could have ended up in ICU without the vaccine so it could have been far worse "

Of course. Just stating how he felt when he got it. We all know the vaccines help to avoid serious illness but doesn't prevent catching it. Since lockdown ceased he went to many concerts and shows and..... Nothing, until two weeks ago. You just can't tell.

By *melie LALWoman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yawn yawn yawn .. vaccination does not stop you getting covid x

Yawn yawn yawn. We all know that. The point of the post was that the chap didn't get it for three years and when he did just felt like a cold and a headache. "

Which can be indicative of either or both 1. The mutating virus, as part of it's evolutionary process, is becoming milder; 2. The vaccinations are working.

By *uality By DesignMan 47 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Anybody caught COVID after being vaccinated four times? My friend has for the first time since the pandemic began. Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few days"

No idea if I’ve had covid.

Never Done/Had a LFT.

Never stopped seeing family and friends (Yes I did a Boris)

Not had one Vaccination for Covid-19

Take from that what you will.

By *amelaXTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Swindon

"Anybody caught COVID after being vaccinated four times? My friend has for the first time since the pandemic began. Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few days

Never Done/Had a LFT.

"

This

By *anillagreenMan 47 weeks ago

omagh

Integrity, integrity is a quality missing so much in people these days.

By *melie LALWoman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Anybody caught COVID after being vaccinated four times? My friend has for the first time since the pandemic began. Gave him an awful headache and tickly cough for a few days

Never Done/Had a LFT.

"

That, like Bojo, you have little regard for other people.

By *uality By DesignMan 45 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"That, like Bojo, you have little regard for other people."

I am presuming this comment is aimed at me.

By *melie LALWoman 45 weeks ago

Peterborough

"That, like Bojo, you have little regard for other people.

I am presuming this comment is aimed at me. "

Yep

By *oyahandrussCouple 45 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

Yes T has had it X4 vaccine hasn't made any difference in our case.

On friend couldn't be vazed as heart problems but she has had it very mild.Other friend vazzed have ended up in hospital I guess it is what it is

By *ackformore100Man 45 weeks ago

Tin town

Yep"

And you base that on what knowledge? For either party? How do you know what regard either have for anyone else?

Peterborough

Yep

And you base that on what knowledge? For either party? How do you know what regard either have for anyone else? "

Not following rules shows little regard for others.

By *ackformore100Man 45 weeks ago

Tin town

Yep

And you base that on what knowledge? For either party? How do you know what regard either have for anyone else?

Not following rules shows little regard for others."

Though interestingly... And the weekly covid report had the stats... Those who were vaccinated were more likely to spread it per capita, than those who were not... So if people really cared... In any case... Unless you know someone or have direct factual knowledge of how they feel about others all your doing is besmirching their character based on absolutely nothing. Which isnt a good look.

Peterborough

Yep

Though interestingly... And the weekly covid report had the stats... Those who were vaccinated were more likely to spread it per capita, than those who were not... So if people really cared... In any case... Unless you know someone or have direct factual knowledge of how they feel about others all your doing is besmirching their character based on absolutely nothing. Which isnt a good look. "

I think those who didn't follow lockdown rules are besmirching their own character.

By *ldgeezermeMan 45 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Yep

Though interestingly... And the weekly covid report had the stats... Those who were vaccinated were more likely to spread it per capita, than those who were not... So if people really cared... In any case... Unless you know someone or have direct factual knowledge of how they feel about others all your doing is besmirching their character based on absolutely nothing. Which isnt a good look.

I think those who didn't follow lockdown rules are besmirching their own character. "

TBH he was bragging about it

By *naswingdressWoman 45 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yep

I think those who didn't follow lockdown rules are besmirching their own character. "

Nah, in some circles behaviour outside the norms of decent behaviour is a brag.

Peterborough

For above two points... Yep besmirching their character by bragging about it.

Do I care about their character? No.Do to care if it's a reflection of them? No. Do I care about poorly people - absolutely - though I'm not talking man flu

By *uality By DesignMan 45 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"For above two points... Yep besmirching their character by bragging about it.

Do I care about their character? No.Do to care if it's a reflection of them? No. Do I care about poorly people - absolutely - though I'm not talking man flu "

I will say it again.

Never Done/Had a LFT.

Not had one Vaccination for Covid-19.

I’m a BAD, BAD person for not having the vaccine.

I’m a BAD, BAD person for continuing to see friends and family. Who all are still alive. Call us lucky if you want.

Do I care about poorly people. Absolutely.

Do I care about the people who have died from covid-19. Absolutely.

You have to think why Boris didn’t follow his own rules.

Maybe he and others knew covid-19 only affected the minority not the majority.

By *ldgeezermeMan 45 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"For above two points... Yep besmirching their character by bragging about it.

Do I care about their character? No.Do to care if it's a reflection of them? No. Do I care about poorly people - absolutely - though I'm not talking man flu

I will say it again.

Never Done/Had a LFT.

Not had one Vaccination for Covid-19.

I’m a BAD, BAD person for not having the vaccine.

I’m a BAD, BAD person for continuing to see friends and family. Who all are still alive. Call us lucky if you want.

Do I care about poorly people. Absolutely.

Do I care about the people who have died from covid-19. Absolutely.

You have to think why Boris didn’t follow his own rules.

Maybe he and others knew covid-19 only affected the minority not the majority.

"

Except it did affect him, or was that a MSM deception

By *ust RachelTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I got it a few months after my 4th jab.

I was burning up with a fever, delrious, aching from all joints, luckily the worst of it only lasted 4 days. It was still a shit time.

By *warf with a mulletMan 43 weeks ago

barry

Had 3 vaccines and on my 4th case of covid.

First 3 were nothing but it has kicked the shit out of me this time.

By *ackformore100Man 43 weeks ago

Tin town

Oh... He's gone. Hope hes ok.

By *sd555Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

while they are there they might want to look up Dr. John Campbell and hear what is really going on post jaberooni!

barry

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again. while they are there they might want to look up Dr. John Campbell and hear what is really going on post jaberooni!"

At least pick a credible source john cambell has had an agenda against the NHS for years,

manchester

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again. while they are there they might want to look up Dr. John Campbell and hear what is really going on post jaberooni!

At least pick a credible source john cambell has had an agenda against the NHS for years,

"

no he hasn't , he is very credible as initially he followed the science and championed a vaccine! It is only the well documented and white papered statistics of side effects and excess deaths from the Rona vaccines that has prompted him to take up the cause! Everything he publishes is/are data from drug companies, government's or their offices of national statistics! Dr. Campbell was and is still a well respected tutor of physiology and nursing! My own father died within 24 hours of a booster from an arterial blood clot!

manchester

Plus this isn't about the NHS as they only administered the vaccine as they were told to do so! This is about corrupt governments and pharmaceutical companies!

barry

Congratulations, I’ve passed your findings on to the science community… they’re heading off to YouTube and tinfoil central now to research your findings… thanks again. while they are there they might want to look up Dr. John Campbell and hear what is really going on post jaberooni!

no he hasn't , he is very credible as initially he followed the science and championed a vaccine! It is only the well documented and white papered statistics of side effects and excess deaths from the Rona vaccines that has prompted him to take up the cause! Everything he publishes is/are data from drug companies, government's or their offices of national statistics! Dr. Campbell was and is still a well respected tutor of physiology and nursing! My own father died within 24 hours of a booster from an arterial blood clot! "

Is he fuck well respected, he is a Total crackpot, been disproven on several subjects over the years,just spouts bollocks on YouTube for views.

manchester

Give examples, the guy is a respected academic in the medical world! He has interviewed leading scientists, doctors and even politicians on the subject of eaves deaths vaccine related! Everything he publishes is peer reviewed as you will know you tube would flag anything so called conspiracy related and delete the video! I assume you are 77th brigade ! I suggest anyone reading this thread goes and listens and researches Dr Campbell on YouTube as well as maybe Russell Brand and see why agendas were really orchestrated!

manchester

Also people research 77th brigade!

barry

"Give examples, the guy is a respected academic in the medical world! He has interviewed leading scientists, doctors and even politicians on the subject of eaves deaths vaccine related! Everything he publishes is peer reviewed as you will know you tube would flag anything so called conspiracy related and delete the video! I assume you are 77th brigade ! I suggest anyone reading this thread goes and listens and researches Dr Campbell on YouTube as well as maybe Russell Brand and see why agendas were really orchestrated! "

The fact he calls himself DR Campbell is misleading in itself, he is a fucking nurse (with a phd),he has consistently quoted misleading and incorrect information as it appeals to the US huge anti vax population, it has made him a fortune,all about money.

manchester

So for your very limited mental capacity... A PHD is a doctorate and he never progressed to be a medical doctor! He is in fact a paid teacher of said doctors and nurses! If you had half a brain cell and did some research you would know that Dr. Campbell does very admirable charity work in African countries and is not in it for the money! You are either as I said 77th brigade or a paid troll with no research skills and just spouting the mainstream narrative from your mum's basement! People also look up Gerald Celente of the trends journal for truths about the scamdemic! Again this person will say celente is a fraud, but he has been predicting world trends and global news for over thirty years!

manchester

Professed... Spellcheck

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Durham

"So for your very limited mental capacity... A PHD is a doctorate and he never progressed to be a medical doctor! He is in fact a paid teacher of said doctors and nurses! If you had half a brain cell and did some research you would know that Dr. Campbell does very admirable charity work in African countries and is not in it for the money! You are either as I said 77th brigade or a paid troll with no research skills and just spouting the mainstream narrative from your mum's basement! People also look up Gerald Celente of the trends journal for truths about the scamdemic! Again this person will say celente is a fraud, but he has been predicting world trends and global news for over thirty years!"

He is legitimately a doctor, so am I, but neither of us are medical doctors. It's not about progression it about studying different subjects. Dr Campbell is a doctor in teaching nursing professionals I am doctor in something scientific but not medical.

barry

"So for your very limited mental capacity... A PHD is a doctorate and he never progressed to be a medical doctor! He is in fact a paid teacher of said doctors and nurses! If you had half a brain cell and did some research you would know that Dr. Campbell does very admirable charity work in African countries and is not in it for the money! You are either as I said 77th brigade or a paid troll with no research skills and just spouting the mainstream narrative from your mum's basement! People also look up Gerald Celente of the trends journal for truths about the scamdemic! Again this person will say celente is a fraud, but he has been predicting world trends and global news for over thirty years!"

He doesn't even have a PhD in any medical subjects, it is for creating online teaching, he has no scientific background and us definitely in it fir the money

manchester

He has written books on physiology and anatomy which he allows free downloads of! I know about what he does from watching his videos since before the pandemic! Please may I respectfully ask that if you are so adamant that he is a fraud do you profess to know so much about him? If I think a you tube channel is full of rubbish I just don't watch it again! It sounds like your paymaster has a niggle with Doctor John Campbell PhD ( nursing)... The audience might also want to research Ivermectin and it's success in COVID 19 as well as Long COVID treatment!

barry

"He has written books on physiology and anatomy which he allows free downloads of! I know about what he does from watching his videos since before the pandemic! Please may I respectfully ask that if you are so adamant that he is a fraud do you profess to know so much about him? If I think a you tube channel is full of rubbish I just don't watch it again! It sounds like your paymaster has a niggle with Doctor John Campbell PhD ( nursing)... The audience might also want to research Ivermectin and it's success in COVID 19 as well as Long COVID treatment!"

Got a roll of foil here ,would make you a nice hat.

His books are meh at best, all they are are other peoples work which he did a reasonable job of organising into a fairly easy to intemperate textbook, there are far better books on the market.

Pretty sure I have 1 o 2 of them in the attic which my ex had when she was a first year student.

manchester

His books are very good! I'm not going to continue to have a battle of wits with an unharmed apponent! You are obviously a paid shill! If his books as you say were shit, why would a medical student even have them! He is very learned in Biochemistry as well as anatomy and physiology and before he retired was a lecturer to doctors and nurses! I don't believe you would even comprehend most of what he lectured in! I'm not going to continue this back and forth pointless conversation! What I will add to this thread is a list of links and the people reading it can make up there own mind! Thank you for your view and opinion! Everyone is entitled to one! After all Hancock, Boris and the government told us all to follow the science didn't they! UK column would be another one to look at guys as well as Nigel Farages stuff! There are agendas at play here! Please do look up 77th Brigade though as well as my soon to come exhaustive list of links to reputable research!

manchester

Opponent... Which proves I am not a bot... Just fat fingers

barry

"His books are very good! I'm not going to continue to have a battle of wits with an unharmed apponent! You are obviously a paid shill! If his books as you say were shit, why would a medical student even have them! He is very learned in Biochemistry as well as anatomy and physiology and before he retired was a lecturer to doctors and nurses! I don't believe you would even comprehend most of what he lectured in! I'm not going to continue this back and forth pointless conversation! What I will add to this thread is a list of links and the people reading it can make up there own mind! Thank you for your view and opinion! Everyone is entitled to one! After all Hancock, Boris and the government told us all to follow the science didn't they! UK column would be another one to look at guys as well as Nigel Farages stuff! There are agendas at play here! Please do look up 77th Brigade though as well as my soon to come exhaustive list of links to reputable research! "

Why do you think they are in the attic?, because they are not great and was told what to get by her tutor and a consultant cardiologist and consultant thoracic surgeon,neither consultant have a good word to say about him.

manchester

I shall publish my list

barry

"I shall publish my list"

Better ask YouTube cambell what to publish, seems like you get all your ot info from his channel.

manchester

Not at all and you'd better ask your commanding officer of 77th Brigade how to try and blue the facts! If I got all of my information from the learned Doctor then I would have already put a comprehensive list here! As it is I have to revisit MY OWN extensive notes and research to enable me to list a varied and unbiased approach to what really happened! I shall no longer respond to your comments whether you be 77th brigade (which you have not denied) or some other government entity and I shall put a list for research either here or in another thread! Thank you as as said earlier for your response which does seem to have a strange sense of urgency! Maybe your superiors so not want people being pointed towards the truth! Anyway I shall leave this thread to your good self! Champion of the completely experimental and untested MRNA vaccine on the back of a global pandemic that was non existent when the numbers are truthfully crunched! Good luck with your non combatant military career!

By *melie LALWoman 43 weeks ago

Peterborough

"So for your very limited mental capacity... A PHD is a doctorate and he never progressed to be a medical doctor! He is in fact a paid teacher of said doctors and nurses! If you had half a brain cell and did some research you would know that Dr. Campbell does very admirable charity work in African countries and is not in it for the money! You are either as I said 77th brigade or a paid troll with no research skills and just spouting the mainstream narrative from your mum's basement! People also look up Gerald Celente of the trends journal for truths about the scamdemic! Again this person will say celente is a fraud, but he has been predicting world trends and global news for over thirty years!

He doesn't even have a PhD in any medical subjects, it is for creating online teaching, he has no scientific background and us definitely in it fir the money "

Nursing is a Bachelor of Science degree!

By *erlicanMan 43 weeks ago

Newbury

Yep. In April. And that was the 2nd time and MUCH worse.

By *lym4realCouple 43 weeks ago

plymouth

We thinks people need to get out more ?? or get laid more ?? as something or other is backing up into their brain stem and causing all kinds of stuff and sadly will always be the same just like "Cults" and their "Secrets" that only they know you know as for us we are proud "Operating Thetans" just like our bestie mate Tom ? and are looking forward to being reunited with L Ron da do ron ron ...and the best way to get rich is invent a religion or be friends/bar man etc etc to those in power xxx

manchester

" We thinks people need to get out more ?? or get laid more ?? as something or other is backing up into their brain stem and causing all kinds of stuff and sadly will always be the same just like "Cults" and their "Secrets" that only they know you know as for us we are proud "Operating Thetans" just like our bestie mate Tom ? and are looking forward to being reunited with L Ron da do ron ron ...and the best way to get rich is invent a religion or be friends/bar man etc etc to those in power xxx "
Well said

By *ames-77Man 43 weeks ago

milton keynes

Covid haha Fucking hell

manchester

"Covid haha Fucking hell "
COVID was made for the vaccine

By *arry and MegsCouple 43 weeks ago

Ipswich

" We thinks people need to get out more ?? or get laid more ?? as something or other is backing up into their brain stem and causing all kinds of stuff and sadly will always be the same just like "Cults" and their "Secrets" that only they know you know as for us we are proud "Operating Thetans" just like our bestie mate Tom ? and are looking forward to being reunited with L Ron da do ron ron ...and the best way to get rich is invent a religion or be friends/bar man etc etc to those in power xxx "

Was that typed after a weekend binge drinking lol

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

I've had Covid three times.

First two prior to being jabbed; the first case (right at the start) left me short of breath for a year.

My most recent case, after all my jabs, was nothing. I just stayed home out of courtesy, but otherwise felt fine -- I've had worse colds tbh.

By *eekin NSAMan 43 weeks ago

Ireland /Kilkenny areas

It’s still about Knowing of 8/20 people who have been vaccinated against it and have gotten it since January 4/5 days in bed feeling like shit. Cold ?? shivering headache etc

Peterborough

"It’s still about Knowing of 8/20 people who have been vaccinated against it and have gotten it since January 4/5 days in bed feeling like shit. Cold ?? shivering headache etc "

I don't understand what you're saying.

barry

"So for your very limited mental capacity... A PHD is a doctorate and he never progressed to be a medical doctor! He is in fact a paid teacher of said doctors and nurses! If you had half a brain cell and did some research you would know that Dr. Campbell does very admirable charity work in African countries and is not in it for the money! You are either as I said 77th brigade or a paid troll with no research skills and just spouting the mainstream narrative from your mum's basement! People also look up Gerald Celente of the trends journal for truths about the scamdemic! Again this person will say celente is a fraud, but he has been predicting world trends and global news for over thirty years!

He doesn't even have a PhD in any medical subjects, it is for creating online teaching, he has no scientific background and us definitely in it fir the money

Nursing is a Bachelor of Science degree! "

The guy does have a PhD, but not notbin medicine.

He calls himself Dr Campbell on his YouTube channel to give the impression he is a medical Dr

By *ames-77Man 43 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Covid haha Fucking hell COVID was made for the vaccine"

Of course .. that's why I have no vaccines ..

Peterborough

He calls himself Dr Campbell on his YouTube channel to give the impression he is a medical Dr"

You stated he doesn't have a scientific background, I pointed out he does.

If he has a doctorate (PhD) then he IS a doctor.

Peterborough

He calls himself Dr Campbell on his YouTube channel to give the impression he is a medical Dr

If he has a doctorate (PhD) then he IS a doctor."

The word doctor is derived from the Latin verb “docere,” meaning to teach, or a scholar.

Very few doctors have a doctorate. I once read that they become "doctors" because of the length of time it takes to become one (akin to gaining a doctorate). Therefore doctor is a historical honorary title that became a professional qualification. I'm assuming American doctors call themselves MDs to differentiate themselves from academics (PhDs).

By *esthetic21Man 43 weeks ago

west midlands

"Yes, the vaccinations don't stop you from catching it, they help you fight it off.

"

lol yea right

west midlands

"Covid haha Fucking hell COVID was made for the vaccine

Of course .. that's why I have no vaccines .. "

good on you

By *outhern1973Couple 43 weeks ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 21/07/23 09:27:11]

By *outhern1973Couple 43 weeks ago

doncaster

Nobody should judge anybody for their beliefs. But there are always 2 sides to every story . The msm don’t tell you anything which the public should know.

This was an experimental vaccine till 2023. And for all that took it you should have been paid for it. Yes it has been proven not to work.

Yes I caught the virus but my own immune system fought it off and yes was very poorly with it for about 4 weeks and I’m never ill.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 43 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Nobody should judge anybody for their beliefs. But there are always 2 sides to every story . The msm don’t tell you anything which the public should know.

This was an experimental vaccine till 2023. And for all that took it you should have been paid for it. Yes it has been proven not to work.

Yes I caught the virus but my own immune system fought it off and yes was very poorly with it for about 4 weeks and I’m never ill. "

it was not experimental, and it has not been proven not to work. Some people weren't lucky enough to be able to fight it off themselves.

I worked in care throughout covid and saw first hand just how much the vaccines helped.

I had covid back end of 2019. Took me 3 months to be right again. And normally I'm never ill

west midlands

"Nobody should judge anybody for their beliefs. But there are always 2 sides to every story . The msm don’t tell you anything which the public should know.

Yes I caught the virus but my own immune system fought it off and yes was very poorly with it for about 4 weeks and I’m never ill. it was not experimental, and it has not been proven not to work. Some people weren't lucky enough to be able to fight it off themselves.

I worked in care throughout covid and saw first hand just how much the vaccines helped.

I had covid back end of 2019. Took me 3 months to be right again. And normally I'm never ill "

of course it was experimental look at how long it normally takes for a drug to approved for human consumption

west midlands

I had covid in 2021 and I had a quite a bad headache and I'll feeling for around 7-8 days and I was fine afterwards. Not vaccinated

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 43 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Yes I caught the virus but my own immune system fought it off and yes was very poorly with it for about 4 weeks and I’m never ill. it was not experimental, and it has not been proven not to work. Some people weren't lucky enough to be able to fight it off themselves.

I had covid back end of 2019. Took me 3 months to be right again. And normally I'm never ill of course it was experimental look at how long it normally takes for a drug to approved for human consumption"

it wasn't a new vaccine. The basics of the vaccine had been developed years before. It was just the strain of it. It was also the first time such collaborations in science were used.

Peterborough

Yes I caught the virus but my own immune system fought it off and yes was very poorly with it for about 4 weeks and I’m never ill. "

Proven not to work? Elaborate pls

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

As an unvaccinated person but wants to be. Do I need to have all the previous 5 shots or can I just jump straight into the 6th booster and start from there?

Peterborough

"As an unvaccinated person but wants to be. Do I need to have all the previous 5 shots or can I just jump straight into the 6th booster and start from there? "

You can look at the NHS website covid 19 vaccinations. The primary course is only available to young children. Which means only a seasonal jab is available. (One injection). You may need to meet certain criteria.

If the primary course was available it would mean three shots over a certain period of time (IE one booster, no playing catch up).

Enquire through your GP.

Peterborough

To the person who doesn't understand why a person wouldn't need all the boosters... Think about it. Think about it in kindergarden language... If vaccine one gives you 3 apples but you need 5, and vaccine two gives you 2 it equals 5. Over time the first 3 rot and you need a booster to give you 3 more. You wouldn't need all the boosters, would you!

barry

If he has a doctorate (PhD) then he IS a doctor."

You have a massive boner for fake DR Campbell, a nursing degree is not a scientific background

By *esthetic21Man 42 weeks ago

west midlands

"As an unvaccinated person but wants to be. Do I need to have all the previous 5 shots or can I just jump straight into the 6th booster and start from there? "
you have made it this far without one so why now? You obviously do not need one and never did

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

It is absolutely impossible to educate "Pork"

By *melie LALWoman 42 weeks ago

Peterborough

If he has a doctorate (PhD) then he IS a doctor.

You have a massive boner for fake DR Campbell, a nursing degree is not a scientific background "

I've no idea who Dr Campbell is so that has rained on your fireworks.

What makes you think a nursing degree is not scientific?

By *melie LALWoman 42 weeks ago

Peterborough

"It is absolutely impossible to educate "Pork" "

But it's nice roasted

By *uality By DesignMan 42 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"It is absolutely impossible to educate "Pork" "

Absolutely!!!

Cheltenham

"But it's nice roasted "

Isn’t it just.

By *obbymonkMan 42 weeks ago

york

There’s an awful lot of buyers remorse on this thread! I’ve not been jabbed btw and it’s not a vaccine btw

Cheltenham

"There’s an awful lot of buyers remorse on this thread! I’ve not been jabbed btw and it’s not a vaccine btw "

Isn’t there just….

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Vaccine schmaccine, I say. You can't trust that so-called vaccine. Where's the prrof it evven works eh?

Me, I went to the witch doctor. Got a magic dead rat to wear round my neck. And I'm still alive!

By *ust RachelTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"I had covid in 2021 and I had a quite a bad headache and I'll feeling for around 7-8 days and I was fine afterwards. Not vaccinated "

You took that long to get over it!

You would have been ok in 3 or 4 days if you were vaccinated. But you obviously thought it was neccessary, to suffer for longer with it.

By *irty_DeedsMan 41 weeks ago

Teesside

"I had covid in 2021 and I had a quite a bad headache and I'll feeling for around 7-8 days and I was fine afterwards. Not vaccinated

You would have been ok in 3 or 4 days if you were vaccinated. But you obviously thought it was neccessary, to suffer for longer with it. "

....and they say the conspiricists pluck facts out of thin air

By *melie LALWoman 41 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I had covid in 2021 and I had a quite a bad headache and I'll feeling for around 7-8 days and I was fine afterwards. Not vaccinated

You would have been ok in 3 or 4 days if you were vaccinated. But you obviously thought it was neccessary, to suffer for longer with it. "

That's not necessarily true. I caught covid for the first time in April 2023, I was poorly for two weeks (vaccinated).

By *irty_DeedsMan 41 weeks ago

Teesside

You would have been ok in 3 or 4 days if you were vaccinated. But you obviously thought it was neccessary, to suffer for longer with it.

That's not necessarily true. I caught covid for the first time in April 2023, I was poorly for two weeks (vaccinated).

"

My symptoms never changed or lessened after my vaccines either. If anything my cough was more annoying second time around.

By *ackformore100Man 41 weeks ago

Tin town

There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being one

By *AFKA HovisMan 41 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being one"
where's the source for this.

Tin town

"There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being onewhere's the source for this. "

Well... First source is the gov website weekly surveillance report and info they were publishing at the time along with the commentary that people became more prone to infection in weeks 1 to 3 post vax... Before the body responded...all on gov papers.

The second and more credible is imply my friends,contacts and family... My Own eyes and ears.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Caught it before my mandatory jabs, and twice after them, but was kind of expected when working in elderly care facilities.

By *naswingdressWoman 41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being one"

Well that's an easy one. The vaccine takes time to take effect - I think it was 2-3 weeks? They told us this at the time.

So the people who caught it in your specific instance caught it before the vaccine had a chance to take effect.

Also, the vaccine was never tested to stop you catching it, so...? A strange phenomenon to me is "it doesn't do what it never said it would do, it fails!"

Tin town

"There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being one

Well that's an easy one. The vaccine takes time to take effect - I think it was 2-3 weeks? They told us this at the time.

So the people who caught it in your specific instance caught it before the vaccine had a chance to take effect.

Also, the vaccine was never tested to stop you catching it, so...? A strange phenomenon to me is "it doesn't do what it never said it would do, it fails!""

Not strictly true. That message has been changed post event and with hindsight. The message right at the start was stop it spreading by having a vax. I understand the semantics but it was deliberately put out there. It has since changed..." oh we never said that"... It was very much implied at the time.

Manchester (she/her)

"There were/are some strange and unexpected phenomena. The number of people who caught it within a week of having a vax shot being one

Also, the vaccine was never tested to stop you catching it, so...? A strange phenomenon to me is "it doesn't do what it never said it would do, it fails!"

Not strictly true. That message has been changed post event and with hindsight. The message right at the start was stop it spreading by having a vax. I understand the semantics but it was deliberately put out there. It has since changed..." oh we never said that"... It was very much implied at the time. "

The papers never said that.

The media and the politicians said that, yes. They lie, no shit.

What were the vaccines specifically tested for? Reducing severe illness and death. What did they do, and do they still do even though the virus has significantly changed since then? Reducing severe illness and death.

The fact that the public don't know the difference between the media/ politicians and a scientific paper, doesn't make the science false.

By *IRRAL VOYUERMan 41 weeks ago

Rock Ferry

I caught it after having 3 jabs

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Stockport

Not strictly true. That message has been changed post event and with hindsight. The message right at the start was stop it spreading by having a vax. I understand the semantics but it was deliberately put out there. It has since changed..." oh we never said that"... It was very much implied at the time. "

The message from the scientists developing the vaccines was to give people at least partial immunity, and a hope that it might do more. Partial immunity would possibly mean that it would take higher exposure before you caught it (thus reducing the numbers), allow your body to start fighting it sooner if you did catch it (thus reducing the severity of the illness and reducing the number dying), and reduce the time for which you were infectious (thus reducing the number of people that you might pass it on to).

If the accumulated effect of all these reductions had been to push the reproduction rate of the illness below one, then the epidemic would have petered out into sporadic self-limiting outbreaks.

However covid is so severely infectious that even with high rates of vaccination, the reproduction rate remained above one. Spread still continued as an epidemic, but the number of deaths reduced somewhat.

If there had been a higher level of people taking masking and social distancing seriously, it might still have been possible to reduce the spread and let it smoulder out, but this was rendered impossible by the combination of too many people not giving a damn about others, and the politicians basically lying about the situation in order to make themselves look good, trumpeting a message of "covid is over" when it was actually still spreading like wildfire.

The continued spread allowed mutations of the virus into a form that spreads faster and the current vaccines are less effective against. And that brings us to where we are now, with high levels of disability and death still ongoing, but the government and mass media lying and telling everyone that things are fine.

TLDR: The covid vaccines did at least the minimum that the developers promised, but government and people are pillocks that have put their fingers in their ears and are shouting "la, la, la".

Manchester (she/her)

"

TLDR: The covid vaccines did at least the minimum that the developers promised, but government and people are pillocks that have put their fingers in their ears and are shouting "la, la, la"."

There were studies in 2021 showing that the secondary attack rate among the vaccinated were lower - I think it was Denmark if memory serves. Families with vaccines, family without vaccines - when Covid enters the house, how many other family members catch it? It was significantly lower among the vaccinated.

There was evidence for reduction of transmission at the time, although the claim is usually that we were sold a bill of goods because they don't stop transmission.

Look at the papers. The phase 3 trials have open access. The claims are about reducing severe illness and death.

Any claims outside what's in the papers were speculation, educated or not (in 2021 there was reason to believe it might be true, although the idea that it would be durable seems like it didn't stack up in hindsight)

And then the situation changed, as things tend to do, because the virus has undergone significant mutation (btw if you think it magically stopped mutating at Omicron, you're not paying attention). And so the science became out of date! And apparently this is a failure of the science rather than... a normal series of events. Stuff changes and more study needs to be done.

Tin town

Not strictly true. That message has been changed post event and with hindsight. The message right at the start was stop it spreading by having a vax. I understand the semantics but it was deliberately put out there. It has since changed..." oh we never said that"... It was very much implied at the time.

What were the vaccines specifically tested for? Reducing severe illness and death. What did they do, and do they still do even though the virus has significantly changed since then? Reducing severe illness and death.

The fact that the public don't know the difference between the media/ politicians and a scientific paper, doesn't make the science false. "

Missing the point. I never mentioned science. Im sure people were nt expecting to catch it in weeks after... As for whether or not they had "caught it" before vaccination. You have no way of knowing that.

Manchester (she/her)

The fact that the public don't know the difference between the media/ politicians and a scientific paper, doesn't make the science false.

Missing the point. I never mentioned science. Im sure people were nt expecting to catch it in weeks after... As for whether or not they had "caught it" before vaccination. You have no way of knowing that."

The fact that people don't know how vaccines work isn't my problem.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Stockport

Missing the point. I never mentioned science. Im sure people were nt expecting to catch it in weeks after... As for whether or not they had "caught it" before vaccination. You have no way of knowing that."

The fact that the government (who in my opinion are all lying bastards) and the government supporting media (ditto) failed to educate the people properly about the real state of affairs viz covid and vaccines, and continue to gaslight the population about ditto, is not my problem. If the people have not realised that they are being systematically abused by their government after the last thirteen years, then there is little hope for the people of the United Kingdom.

By *woodcplCouple 41 weeks ago

Borehamwood

Wow- incredible how people can’t see through it all . A total scam .

Luckily many people know waking up - they want us brainwashed but we are waking up

By *immy.Man 41 weeks ago

Manchester

By *immy.Man 41 weeks ago

Manchester

Next lockdown will be due to climate change, and another vax will follow…

By *alleyDaveMan 41 weeks ago

Sheffield

I have been vaccinated four times ,never,ever had a covid test at all. Ive had cold and flu symptoms a few times since covid started and I have no idea whether I've ever had covid or not.

By *melie LALWoman 41 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Wow- incredible how people can’t see through it all . A total scam .

Luckily many people know waking up - they want us brainwashed but we are waking up "

Oh dear

By *woodcplCouple 41 weeks ago

Borehamwood

"Next lockdown will be due to climate change, and another vax will follow… "

100% - next is climate lockdown

Tin town

"Next lockdown will be due to climate change, and another vax will follow…

100% - next is climate lockdown "

Only for diesel drivers...

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

would u fuck a jabbed box ? i would stray away

By *oomsday HereticMan 40 weeks ago

The Road

"would u fuck a jabbed box ? i would stray away"

Not a chance. I don't know an unjabbed I've spoken to in the last 3 months who would.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

By *ackformore100Man 40 weeks ago

Tin town

"would u fuck a jabbed box ? i would stray away

Not a chance. I don't know an unjabbed I've spoken to in the last 3 months who would."

Interesting conversations you have

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan 40 weeks ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Wow- incredible how people can’t see through it all . A total scam .

Luckily many people know waking up - they want us brainwashed but we are waking up "

Yup. Andrew Tate thankfully woke millions up who were sleepwalking through life. There’s definitely been a shift in the last year since he blew up.

The climate agenda is the next one. Look how the relentless propaganda has started to get the masses on board when they implement controls and lockdowns in the future.

The messaging is just the same. You’ve all got to do your bit for the sake of humanity or we’re all going to die.

Remind you of anything