FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Do you

Do you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirley OP   Man 7 weeks ago

somewhere

Get annoyed at people that think vaccines are harmful?

If so what do you think is the answer to change it?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

People are entitled to think what they like. The only time it annoys me is when they are pushing their thoughts on me trying to change my mind about things.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 7 weeks ago

M20

If you are an adult, and you get annoyed with someone else’s opinion, it’s on you to take responsibility for your emotional reaction.

If you ever say “you made me angry”. Check yourself, nobody made you angry, you chose it out of habit.

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I do. Our daughter caught measles just before her first birthday and before she was due her MMR. I grew up with a boy who'd had polio because his mum didn't want him vaccinated. Anyone who is against vaccines that saves lives or prevents horrible illness does annoy me. O don't go out of my way to tell them unless they start telling me all about why I'm wrong

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you are an adult, and you get annoyed with someone else’s opinion, it’s on you to take responsibility for your emotional reaction.

If you ever say “you made me angry”. Check yourself, nobody made you angry, you chose it out of habit."

People people have made me angry through their actions. It's not a choice sometimes it's a reasonable response

By *hagTonightMan 7 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Everyone are entitled to their opinion and it is good to have an debate about it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There isn't a way to change it. People will believe what they want

somewhere

"There isn't a way to change it. People will believe what they want "

I think there is an answer to change anything. There's just so many variables to consider and obviously better solutions than others, but you don't know that without hindsight

By *I TwoCouple 7 weeks ago

all around

"Everyone are entitled to their opinion and it is good to have an debate about it "

Anti Vaxxers don't debate, they state

somewhere

"People are entitled to think what they like. The only time it annoys me is when they are pushing their thoughts on me trying to change my mind about things. "

Yes, most definitely allowed. Including getting annoyed when they feel others are conjuring something in their head that they feel is harming.

An example; would you just let someone depressed/suicidal live alone in their thoughts (as they're allowed to think what they want), or would you try to make a change? However big or small...

By *melie LALWoman 7 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Get annoyed at people that think vaccines are harmful?

If so what do you think is the answer to change it?"

UK health and security agency and office for health improvement and disparities (ex public health england) will have to do campaigns for low uptakes on vaccinations to try and turn the tide. They have to show what may happen to children whose parents disallow the vaccinations. Worst case scenario death. More commonly preventable disabilities.

People HAVE to differentiate between those vaccines that stop certain conditions and stop conflating them with seasonal vaccines to reduce the effects of respiratory viruses.

somewhere

Just to clarify with people, I'm not asking this from a pro or anti vax standpoint.

I'm asking more to see if you think change can happen and how

Peterborough

"People are entitled to think what they like. The only time it annoys me is when they are pushing their thoughts on me trying to change my mind about things.

Yes, most definitely allowed. Including getting annoyed when they feel others are conjuring something in their head that they feel is harming.

An example; would you just let someone depressed/suicidal live alone in their thoughts (as they're allowed to think what they want), or would you try to make a change? However big or small..."

That's going off on a huge tangent as you're comparing opinions with emotions

Peterborough

"Just to clarify with people, I'm not asking this from a pro or anti vax standpoint.

I'm asking more to see if you think change can happen and how "

Change can happen. Change does happen. It's a fact like taxes .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There isn't a way to change it. People will believe what they want

I think there is an answer to change anything. There's just so many variables to consider and obviously better solutions than others, but you don't know that without hindsight "

I guess the some of the people against vaccines who live in measles outbreak areas are changing their minds. However on subjects like this I think change is I my brought about by bad experiences or fear of them.

somewhere

"People are entitled to think what they like. The only time it annoys me is when they are pushing their thoughts on me trying to change my mind about things.

An example; would you just let someone depressed/suicidal live alone in their thoughts (as they're allowed to think what they want), or would you try to make a change? However big or small...

That's going off on a huge tangent as you're comparing opinions with emotions "

Sometimes I think your posts go off on a tangent though

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

It's potentially tragic for children and others, who are harmed or die, because parents refused their children vaccines. That would probably make most people upset.

With the current government, it's unlikely that money will be invested at sufficient levels, to counter ignorance and malevolence out there.

I would encourage people I know to become better educated, if they were potentially putting their children at risk of danger.

somewhere

"There isn't a way to change it. People will believe what they want

I think there is an answer to change anything. There's just so many variables to consider and obviously better solutions than others, but you don't know that without hindsight

I guess the some of the people against vaccines who live in measles outbreak areas are changing their minds. However on subjects like this I think change is I my brought about by bad experiences or fear of them. "

I'm not sure change is always good, mostly is, but I do think drastic or sudden change never works out in the long run. Change works better in phased process. Imo

somewhere

"It's potentially tragic for children are harmed or die, because parents refused their children vaccines. That would probably make most people upset.

With the current government, it's unlikely that money will be invested at sufficient levels, to counter ignorance and malevolence out there.

I would encourage people I know to become better educated, if they were potentially putting their children at risk of danger. "

I don't and never have thought taking vaccines don't carry risk.

Leaving your front door carries risk, you'd have to live in a padded room with food and water supply to avoid risk.

Peterborough

That's going off on a huge tangent as you're comparing opinions with emotions

Sometimes I think your posts go off on a tangent though "

I own it

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 7 weeks ago

M20

"If you are an adult, and you get annoyed with someone else’s opinion, it’s on you to take responsibility for your emotional reaction.

If you ever say “you made me angry”. Check yourself, nobody made you angry, you chose it out of habit.

People people have made me angry through their actions. It's not a choice sometimes it's a reasonable response "

Anger can be both reasonable and positive but nobody is responsible for how you react other than you.

Imagine a person who couldn’t control their violent outbursts saying “you made me violent”. It’s no different.

If you spoke to a therapist and you said “they made me feel…” I promise you they will return to that and tell you to own your shit like an adult. Though more gently..

My sister is a therapist and we have discussed this at length.

Blaming others for your response is a common criticism of “snowflake” milenials.

By *quirrel!Man 7 weeks ago

L

Which vaccines? - Only evidence does show that some have side effects that are very harmful!

all around

How to change it ?

Education, not about vaccines but about the danger of believing crap on social media

By *obleroneToShareMan 7 weeks ago

Cypress Avenue, nr Bristol

How to change it ?

Education, not about vaccines but about the danger of believing crap on social media"

A statement from the same person who said "anti vaxxers don't debate, they state"!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Ah, so nice to see the usual suspects ……

Forum Mod

East Sussex

People people have made me angry through their actions. It's not a choice sometimes it's a reasonable response

Anger can be both reasonable and positive but nobody is responsible for how you react other than you.

Imagine a person who couldn’t control their violent outbursts saying “you made me violent”. It’s no different.

If you spoke to a therapist and you said “they made me feel…” I promise you they will return to that and tell you to own your shit like an adult. Though more gently..

My sister is a therapist and we have discussed this at length.

Blaming others for your response is a common criticism of “snowflake” milenials."

I see.

I'm no therapist and I've never seen one but I'd say it's way more complicated than that. People are responsible for their behaviour and some know darn well how to manipulate others reactions to it.

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

An example; would you just let someone depressed/suicidal live alone in their thoughts (as they're allowed to think what they want), or would you try to make a change? However big or small..."

My response was to the question about vaccines, I belive they are a good thing and should be taken to prevent disease and death, any antivax idiots that try to change my mind will annoy me. However they are allowed to think what they like and no matter what I say they will not change their minds.

Talking to and trying to help someone in the situation you described is very different from the question I was replying to about vaccines. The two situations are not comparable.

By *estivalMan 7 weeks ago

borehamwood

Nah dont get annoyed with those who think vaccines are dangerous same way i dont get annoyed with people who cheerlead for vaccines either,if you want em then roll ya sleeve up if you dont want them give them a miss, what i dont think anyone should be doing is trying to force anyone to take or not to take something

all around

"Nah dont get annoyed with those who think vaccines are dangerous same way i dont get annoyed with people who cheerlead for vaccines either,if you want em then roll ya sleeve up if you dont want them give them a miss, what i dont think anyone should be doing is trying to force anyone to take or not to take something"

Proper order

By *urekamanfor2Man 7 weeks ago

Canterbury

The only thing that bothers me is when they spout their nonsense about the vaccine.

[Removed by poster at 17/03/24 19:27:20]

"The only thing that bothers me is when they spout their nonsense about the vaccine."

The vaccine as in COVID-19 vaccine, or vaccines in general?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Of course, not everyone will be able to take all vaccines, including the immunosuppressed. Such people depend upon community investment by the majority of us, to help to keep more people safer. We don't necessarily get to establish herd immunity for all infections but it's a great principle, especially when communities have been struggling and this has helped to foster decreased well-being and harmful damage.

By *erverts AnonymousMan 7 weeks ago

Darkest desires

"People are entitled to think what they like. The only time it annoys me is when they are pushing their thoughts on me trying to change my mind about things. "

This

By *ust RachelTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Eastbourne

There is a kid taking his parents to court, for not giving him the mumps jab. He got it and ended up with severe health issues, hate to see what the final payment would be.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 7 weeks ago

leeds

The only way people's opinions will change either way is with time and seeing physical proof first hand. Not many people watch tv, ger newspapers or warch the news anymore and if they do can it be trusted so i personally think thats the only way it will change

By *idnightMischiefMan 7 weeks ago

London

My sister died because she listened to conspiracy loons.

So yes, I do get annoyed.

By *moothCriminal_xMan 7 weeks ago

Redditch

I get annoyed and disappointed when people turn out to be tory voters / theists / antivax but i dont let it ruin my day or my friendships. When people don't have a basic grasp of the topics they have anl strong opinion on i get frustrated too.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 7 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, what annoys me is when they will not listen to others views. I am a great supporter of vaccines. I was hospitalised with Covid pneumonia before the vaccines were rolled out and while in hospital was part of a trial for the vaccine. A year and I bit later, After having the vaccine I contracted Covid for a 2nd time and I’m sure it was the vaccine that stopped me being so ill again the 2nd time I had it

By *icolerobbieCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

They don’t annoy me and I don’t think there is a need for change at all. If you don’t want a vaccine then don’t have one. No need to broadcast it to the world.

Conversely vaccines shouldn’t be pushed on people either. If you do want one then have it, again, no need to broadcast it to the world.

People know the risks that vaccines carry and they also know the risks of catching some of the illnesses that they could end up with if unvaccinated.

Basically I’m pro choice on this one.

By *irtymCouple 7 weeks ago

Scotland

I still remeber the scare that people thought things like 5g towers gave them the virus

By *ularliWoman 7 weeks ago

worcester

Vaccines can affect people in different ways. I know a lady who had the Covid one and it very much nearly killed her. She had to learn how to walk and talk etc again and was hospitalised for a very long time.

I don’t get annoyed with people who don’t want them. It’s your body so your choice.

I had all 3 and was fine. I’ve not had Covid yet and hope I stay that way

somewhere

"Vaccines can affect people in different ways. I know a lady who had the Covid one and it very much nearly killed her. She had to learn how to walk and talk etc again and was hospitalised for a very long time.

I don’t get annoyed with people who don’t want them. It’s your body so your choice.

I had all 3 and was fine. I’ve not had Covid yet and hope I stay that way "

Well I'm sorry about that.

My point is not about downplaying these incidents. My point was aimed at those who specifically get annoyed by ones they feel are misinformed, and what, if anything that can be done about it.

somewhere

"I still remeber the scare that people thought things like 5g towers gave them the virus"

There's a 5g mast I know of that got completely defaced and plastered in cancer warnings etc.

By *owthen99Man 7 weeks ago

Attenborough

Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information

By *avingaganderCouple 7 weeks ago

Leigh

"Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information "
where is this proof?

all around

"Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information where is this proof?

"

There isn't any.

It's just like the moon is made of green cheese when everyone knows it isn't because aliens live on the dark side that we can't see

By *moothCriminal_xMan 7 weeks ago

Redditch

"They don’t annoy me and I don’t think there is a need for change at all. If you don’t want a vaccine then don’t have one. No need to broadcast it to the world.

Conversely vaccines shouldn’t be pushed on people either. If you do want one then have it, again, no need to broadcast it to the world.

People know the risks that vaccines carry and they also know the risks of catching some of the illnesses that they could end up with if unvaccinated.

Basically I’m pro choice on this one."

The height of ignorance and the problem with "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality where people think all opinions are equal or equally valid. They aren't. Try it with your child and MMR. Imagine no child vaccinates or vaccination levels decline and because of this your own child even with a vaccine is statistically placed at risk. Boneheaded nonsense

By *owthen99Man 6 weeks ago

Attenborough

"Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information where is this proof?

"

It's out there if you decide to go looking for it!

Attenborough

There isn't any.

It's just like the moon is made of green cheese when everyone knows it isn't because aliens live on the dark side that we can't see"

There's plenty! Go find it! that's rather ignorant of you but hey each to there own!

By *eorallMan 6 weeks ago

Southampton

Not annoyed by the opinion itself, but forcing one's opinion onto everyone else is annoying...

By *r lover lover99Man 6 weeks ago

Ross on wye

I just feel sorry for all the people who had a pointless jab just cause yhe goverment told them too .sheep .idiots

By *eidiandTeeSeek1or2or3Man 6 weeks ago

Sligo

"I just feel sorry for all the people who had a pointless jab just cause yhe goverment told them too .sheep .idiots "

imagine being so easily manipulated.....

By *izandpaulCouple 6 weeks ago

merseyside

"I just feel sorry for all the people who had a pointless jab just cause yhe goverment told them too .sheep .idiots "

When you say pointless jab are you just referring to Covid jab or vaccines in general.

If so is your statement better read as all vaccines are of no use and only administered by controlling governments and Big Pharma, or medium pharma or even little pharma to generate massive profits to enable future research.

Not too sure what little pharma actually is, maybe someone in his shed with a chemistry set.

By *I TwoCouple 6 weeks ago

all around

There isn't any.

It's just like the moon is made of green cheese when everyone knows it isn't because aliens live on the dark side that we can't see

There's plenty! Go find it! that's rather ignorant of you but hey each to there own! "

And there's plenty of books about the moon being made of green cheese too

By *melie LALWoman 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I just feel sorry for all the people who had a pointless jab just cause yhe goverment told them too .sheep .idiots

imagine being so easily manipulated..... "

Baaaaaaarmy

Peterborough

There isn't any.

There's plenty! Go find it! that's rather ignorant of you but hey each to there own! "

If you state something as fact, the onus is on you to provide evidence, otherwise people will assume you've been getting evidence from nefarious sources, like the bloke in the pub

By *obleroneToShareMan 6 weeks ago

There isn't any.

It's just like the moon is made of green cheese when everyone knows it isn't because aliens live on the dark side that we can't see"

In the time it took you to type out this word salad you could've discovered the nefarious activities of both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer in Africa and India.

All credit to the countries involved for standing up for their citizens, in particular India. When the world panicked and gave vaccine manufacturers a free run, India kept its head on its shoulders.

Big Pharma is the new East India Company.

Attenborough

There isn't any.

There's plenty! Go find it! that's rather ignorant of you but hey each to there own!

And there's plenty of books about the moon being made of green cheese too "

Well go and read it th n enlightenment is key!

Attenborough

There isn't any.

If you state something as fact, the onus is on you to provide evidence, otherwise people will assume you've been getting evidence from nefarious sources, like the bloke in the pub "

The sources I used I wouldn't be allowed to share as you are not allowed to share sites on this platform, I do alot of research and have alot of resources PM me and i will gladly give out my sources

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 6 weeks ago

Watford

Why do you have to 'change it'?

People are allowed to hold their views on a subject, without people telling them that they have to think in a certain way.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Durham

There isn't any.

In the time it took you to type out this word salad you could've discovered the nefarious activities of both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer in Africa and India.

All credit to the countries involved for standing up for their citizens, in particular India. When the world panicked and gave vaccine manufacturers a free run, India kept its head on its shoulders.

Big Pharma is the new East India Company."

What did india do? By the end of 2023 2.2 billion covid vaccinations had been given india. The pharmaceutical industry is huge in India.

By *ldgeezermeMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

There isn't any.

Big Pharma is the new East India Company."

And here's the "proof"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-org-kicked-out-of-india/

Peterborough

There isn't any.

If you state something as fact, the onus is on you to provide evidence, otherwise people will assume you've been getting evidence from nefarious sources, like the bloke in the pub

The sources I used I wouldn't be allowed to share as you are not allowed to share sites on this platform, I do alot of research and have alot of resources PM me and i will gladly give out my sources "

You don't have to provide links. Give the titles of the evidence and others can Google it.

There isn't any.

And here's the "proof"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-org-kicked-out-of-india/"

Snopes? Oh please! But given your previous comments it comes as no surprise you use that as your default fact checking service

There isn't any.

What did india do? By the end of 2023 2.2 billion covid vaccinations had been given india. The pharmaceutical industry is huge in India."

And which vaccines did they use?

Durham

There isn't any.

What did india do? By the end of 2023 2.2 billion covid vaccinations had been given india. The pharmaceutical industry is huge in India.

And which vaccines did they use?"

The most used covishield, covax and sputnik. All are of similar to the AZ vaccination.

By *hirley OP   Man 6 weeks ago

somewhere

"Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information "

Vaccines cause ADHD?

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 6 weeks ago

M20

There isn't any.

The most used covishield, covax and sputnik. All are of similar to the AZ vaccination."

Indian states had authority over covid responses, it was not done at national level.

Kerala was praised early on for its unique approach and rightfully so.

They let their populous decide if they were high risk. If they believed that they were, they locked down and the rest of the population supplied their needs.

They volunteered for house arrest.

It remains the most successful lockdown strategy.

I think it was Himal Pradesh that chose Ivermectin over vaccines.

M20

Correction to the post above.

Uttar Pradesh used ivermectin and doxycycline as a prophylactic and to aid recovery from covid.

The State believes it was successful in mitigating death in one of the worlds most densely populated areas.

Durham

"Correction to the post above.

Uttar Pradesh used ivermectin and doxycycline as a prophylactic and to aid recovery from covid.

The State believes it was successful in mitigating death in one of the worlds most densely populated areas."

For context.Utter pradesh has a full vaccination rate of about 70%. At least 76% have had at least one covid vaccine.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 6 weeks ago

Beverley

If you ever say “you made me angry”. Check yourself, nobody made you angry, you chose it out of habit."

Nonsense. That's pushing accountability from one person to the other. I'm not specifically talking about this scenario, by some people are dicks and their intent is making people angry. Putting the onus on the receiver, in that case, is bollocks

Attenborough

There isn't any.

The sources I used I wouldn't be allowed to share as you are not allowed to share sites on this platform, I do alot of research and have alot of resources PM me and i will gladly give out my sources

You don't have to provide links. Give the titles of the evidence and others can Google it."

Never use Google! There like the BBC!

M20

Nonsense. That's pushing accountability from one person to the other. I'm not specifically talking about this scenario, by some people are dicks and their intent is making people angry. Putting the onus on the receiver, in that case, is bollocks "

Are you saying that if someone walks up to you and says something you don’t like, then they are responsible for your reaction?

It looks that way.

Surely you don’t believe that?

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 6 weeks ago

Beverley

A published paper doesn't mean it's infallible. The MMR ones, for example, have been retracted, because they were proved to be bollocks by using actual empiricle evidence instead of circumstantial.

Conspiracy theories used to be harmless. Now they are dangerous. Believe what you want, but keep it to yourself or in your own little network instead of scare mongering

By *enuine MikeMan 6 weeks ago

Guildford

I wouldnt say I get annoyed. I just feel sorry for them because they assume they know more than the medical profession.

What makes me laugh regarding some profiles, is when they state that they will not meet vaccinated people. How ridiculous and sad but laughable

There isn't any.

The most used covishield, covax and sputnik. All are of similar to the AZ vaccination."

And Pfizer? Where is Pfizer in that list?

Oh yeah...whilst European regulators indemnified vaccine makers against unexpected side effects, India pushed back. Pfizer withdrew its application in 2021.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Central

"I wouldnt say I get annoyed. I just feel sorry for them because they assume they know more than the medical profession.

What makes me laugh regarding some profiles, is when they state that they will not meet vaccinated people. How ridiculous and sad but laughable"

We used to get a few men asking for 'purebloods' to meet them

By *moothCriminal_xMan 6 weeks ago

Redditch

There isn't any.

The most used covishield, covax and sputnik. All are of similar to the AZ vaccination.

Oh yeah...whilst European regulators indemnified vaccine makers against unexpected side effects, India pushed back. Pfizer withdrew its application in 2021."

The liability waver means the gov takes on the liability rather than the company hecause it passed regulatory processes. The gov does this with every vaccine it recommends

Durham

There isn't any.

Oh yeah...whilst European regulators indemnified vaccine makers against unexpected side effects, India pushed back. Pfizer withdrew its application in 2021."

India chose those vaccines for cost and ease of storage reasons primarily, and of production at the time. Those type of vaccines tend to have more side effects than the newer mrna type ones.

There isn't any.

Oh yeah...whilst European regulators indemnified vaccine makers against unexpected side effects, India pushed back. Pfizer withdrew its application in 2021.

The liability waver means the gov takes on the liability rather than the company hecause it passed regulatory processes. The gov does this with every vaccine it recommends"

Like I said, Big Pharma are the new East India Company.

Does this happen in any other industry?

By *londebiguyMan 6 weeks ago

Southport

Not at all.

But I do question their knowledge in the subject and if they feel that , usually limited knowledge, is from and medical training or qualifications.

I don't think that they should try to push their opinion on others either.

By *londebiguyMan 6 weeks ago

Southport

"I wouldnt say I get annoyed. I just feel sorry for them because they assume they know more than the medical profession.

What makes me laugh regarding some profiles, is when they state that they will not meet vaccinated people. How ridiculous and sad but laughable

We used to get a few men asking for 'purebloods' to meet them "

Thst Harry Potter has got a lot to answer for!

Peterborough

There isn't any.

You don't have to provide links. Give the titles of the evidence and others can Google it.

Never use Google! There like the BBC! "

FFS it's a search engine!

Attenborough

There isn't any.

FFS it's a search engine!"

But a biast one!

Newcastle, Throckley

There isn't any.

And here's the "proof"

Snopes? Oh please! But given your previous comments it comes as no surprise you use that as your default fact checking service "

No one will be surprised to discover that your fact checking services are never revealed

Newcastle, Throckley

There isn't any.

FFS it's a search engine!"

He doesn't use Google and because of that he's found a cure for cancer

Anti-vaxxers, own him, he's one of you

There isn't any.

And here's the "proof"

Snopes? Oh please! But given your previous comments it comes as no surprise you use that as your default fact checking service

No one will be surprised to discover that your fact checking services are never revealed"

I don't need fact checking

all around

"Ok just a point of fact here vaccines have been proven to cause things like Autism/ADHD cancers heart attacks or even death so just make sure you read what is actually in these 'vaccines' oh and don't forget polio vaccines dished out by gates did more harm than good where he is banned from distribution of vaccines in Africa and India this is common fact by the way not conspiracy or neigh say I'm not calling anyone who has or not been vaccinated just giving a few tit bits of information

Vaccines cause ADHD?"

So do pink smarties

Peterborough

There isn't any.

But a biast one! "

That's ridiculous. It'd be YOUR chosen evidence.

Newcastle, Throckley

There isn't any.

And here's the "proof"

No one will be surprised to discover that your fact checking services are never revealed

I don't need fact checking "

'nuff said

There isn't any.

But a biast one!

That's ridiculous. It'd be YOUR chosen evidence."

Surely you better check what Snopes says?

Newcastle, Throckley

Few more sources

https://fullfact.org/health/bill-gates-melinda-foundation-india-hpv-vaccine/

https://fullfact.org/online/gates-polio-vaccine/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMveFiz57A

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

No I don't get annoyed....maybe they are harmful.... we're all guinea pigs really aren't we ..those of us who were vaccinated & I think it's been proven by medical professionals that a certain Covid vaccine did cause blood clots

By *alandNitaCouple 6 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

They don't annoy me! I just think that anyone who disputes centuries of science supported by 99.9% of the scientific community globally, all because they saw a video on youtube is probably an idiot.

Cal

By *ill69888Couple 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

Vaccine injuries are a thing. Why else would the NHS have a Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme if it wasn’t true?

Durham

"Vaccine injuries are a thing. Why else would the NHS have a Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme if it wasn’t true?"

I don't think anyone sensible would disagree. Everything comes with risk, eg taking a paracetamol , going to the gym,driving a car evening eating a meal. But risk isn't the same as absolute risk. So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated.

By *ill69888Couple 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

"Vaccine injuries are a thing. Why else would the NHS have a Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme if it wasn’t true?

I don't think anyone sensible would disagree. Everything comes with risk, eg taking a paracetamol , going to the gym,driving a car evening eating a meal. But risk isn't the same as absolute risk. So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated. "

the vaccine doesn’t stop you from catching covid. The risk of getting covid for the vast majority of people is nothing more than a cold/flu like symptoms (look up the symptoms), which will potentially only make you feel ill/poorly for a few days. Those immunosuppressed/very old might want to take the vaccine but I really don’t see why any healthy adult would take it when it really is of very little benefit. Better off taking Vitamin C and D.

Each to their own and all that but I’ve not had the vaccine nor have I had any covid symptoms/tested positive (only tested in the early days). Maybe I am just lucky eh?….

somewhere

" So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated. "

This point seems to be missed or ignored time over.

I don't see anyone denying vaccination as carrying 'a risk', yet some seem to hammer it home as an argument that isn't there.

I am grateful to live during a relatively free choice times and appreciate scepticism as I'm quite sceptical. But from calculation of risk there's only one option.

somewhere

"Vaccine injuries are a thing. Why else would the NHS have a Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme if it wasn’t true?

I don't think anyone sensible would disagree. Everything comes with risk, eg taking a paracetamol , going to the gym,driving a car evening eating a meal. But risk isn't the same as absolute risk. So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated. the vaccine doesn’t stop you from catching covid. The risk of getting covid for the vast majority of people is nothing more than a cold/flu like symptoms (look up the symptoms), which will potentially only make you feel ill/poorly for a few days. Those immunosuppressed/very old might want to take the vaccine but I really don’t see why any healthy adult would take it when it really is of very little benefit. Better off taking Vitamin C and D.

Each to their own and all that but I’ve not had the vaccine nor have I had any covid symptoms/tested positive (only tested in the early days). Maybe I am just lucky eh?…."

I mean this is the point I'm making why people might get annoyed. Are you qualified to make these claims?

all around

I don't think anyone sensible would disagree. Everything comes with risk, eg taking a paracetamol , going to the gym,driving a car evening eating a meal. But risk isn't the same as absolute risk. So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated. the vaccine doesn’t stop you from catching covid. The risk of getting covid for the vast majority of people is nothing more than a cold/flu like symptoms (look up the symptoms), which will potentially only make you feel ill/poorly for a few days. Those immunosuppressed/very old might want to take the vaccine but I really don’t see why any healthy adult would take it when it really is of very little benefit. Better off taking Vitamin C and D.

Each to their own and all that but I’ve not had the vaccine nor have I had any covid symptoms/tested positive (only tested in the early days). Maybe I am just lucky eh?…."

The risk of ongoing health issues following even a mild case of COVID is very real and still not fully understood but severity of COVID infection does appear to give more severe lingering issues.

They don't annoy me! I just think that anyone who disputes centuries of science supported by 99.9% of the scientific community globally, all because they saw a video on youtube is probably an idiot.

Cal"

Why do you have a problem with 'anyone who disputes centuries of science'?

Questioning science is how you do science!

Each to their own and all that but I’ve not had the vaccine nor have I had any covid symptoms/tested positive (only tested in the early days). Maybe I am just lucky eh?….

The risk of ongoing health issues following even a mild case of COVID is very real and still not fully understood but severity of COVID infection does appear to give more severe lingering issues."

More fear porn.

Risk = Likelihood x Impact.

The vast majority of people are not at risk.

Is your status permanently set to "We're doomed! Doomed!"?

Newcastle, Throckley

Cal"

Probably?

somewhere

Cal

Questioning science is how you do science!"

This is true, however you can't question anything like this without some countering scientific evidence, supporting sources etc. Years of someones dedication and hardwork usually. Hence, the video from YouTube carries 0 credibility.

By *easidefun14Couple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool

If you ever say “you made me angry”. Check yourself, nobody made you angry, you chose it out of habit. "

Fully with you on this, I used to be quite hot headed and quick to snap - things 'made me angry' all the time.

Now, after reading loads (like looooads) about psychology, neurology and how different neurons form and communicate with each other. I realised if practiced well and often enough, you are able to simply "choose" to not get angry.

Re-frame the situation (if someone is intentionally pushing your buttons) and see it as you vs them for control of your emotions. Are you going to allow them the control, to make you angry - hell no!!

Each time you have flash of red, actively try to catch yourself before losing it and stop....take a breath, realise what they are doing, reply calmly, move along and enjoy your day.

You win.

You're now having a great day

The more you do this, the more neurons form in your brain and forge a connection with anger and your calm response - eventually the calm response will become your default response.

It's no way near as easy as i made that sound, but it is possible.

Wow that went on mad tangent - apologies.

This is why i'm not normally left unsupervised haha

L

all around

Fully with you on this, I used to be quite hot headed and quick to snap - things 'made me angry' all the time.

Now, after reading loads (like looooads) about psychology, neurology and how different neurons form and communicate with each other. I realised if practiced well and often enough, you are able to simply "choose" to not get angry.

Re-frame the situation (if someone is intentionally pushing your buttons) and see it as you vs them for control of your emotions. Are you going to allow them the control, to make you angry - hell no!!

Each time you have flash of red, actively try to catch yourself before losing it and stop....take a breath, realise what they are doing, reply calmly, move along and enjoy your day.

You win.

You're now having a great day

The more you do this, the more neurons form in your brain and forge a connection with anger and your calm response - eventually the calm response will become your default response.

It's no way near as easy as i made that sound, but it is possible.

Wow that went on mad tangent - apologies.

This is why i'm not normally left unsupervised haha

L"

I find ignoring people calms me and makes them angry then they usually disappear eventually

By *entlemanrogueMan 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

proper testing.

NOT giving the companies a pass if anything goes wrong.

admitting that some va did do damage.

Just be honest basically.

somewhere

proper testing.

NOT giving the companies a pass if anything goes wrong.

admitting that some va did do damage.

Just be honest basically."

I don't think it's just pharmaceutical companies that get a by from things that most would consider unreasonable on the face of it. Plenty of companies are given major help that would seem unfair to any individual given that help. Without looking at the details I can't comment but I think this is where you usually put government approved independent watchdogs in place isn't it? Not saying that those regulations are always fair mind

Scunthorpe

Cal

Questioning science is how you do science!"

No... questioning science "with better science" is how you do science. Questioning science with misleading YouTube videos is how you do propaganda.

Centuries of scientific studies and empirical evidence have proven beyond all doubt how effective vaccines are.

By *lym4realCouple 6 weeks ago

plymouth

People are going to "Believe" what they are going to ? despite whatever others may think and despite the sometimes overwhelming evidence ??

Peterborough

Cal

This is true, however you can't question anything like this without some countering scientific evidence, supporting sources etc. Years of someones dedication and hardwork usually. Hence, the video from YouTube carries 0 credibility. "

I am going to be devil's advocate - you tube itself is only a platform therefore credibility is irrelevant. There are credible videos and non-credible videos.

Cal

This is true, however you can't question anything like this without some countering scientific evidence, supporting sources etc. Years of someones dedication and hardwork usually. Hence, the video from YouTube carries 0 credibility.

I am going to be devil's advocate - you tube itself is only a platform therefore credibility is irrelevant. There are credible videos and non-credible videos."

Once one of them says "they saw it on a YouTube video", they all copy verbatim without thinking.

somewhere

Cal

I am going to be devil's advocate - you tube itself is only a platform therefore credibility is irrelevant. There are credible videos and non-credible videos."

How's that got anything to do with countering or questioning established scientific reasoning though? I know what you tube is, in this instance, it is relevant because people use it as an example to base their opinions and in some instances take it as proof. Rather ironically too, really.

somewhere

Cal

I am going to be devil's advocate - you tube itself is only a platform therefore credibility is irrelevant. There are credible videos and non-credible videos.

Once one of them says "they saw it on a YouTube video", they all copy verbatim without thinking. "

I'm not being disrespectful to anyone who has a viewpoint. I too believe as much as anyone that nothing is ever absolutely 100%, because just like trying to prove God exists or doesn't, there's no way to. Doesn't mean I think God exists.

Cal

Once one of them says "they saw it on a YouTube video", they all copy verbatim without thinking.

I'm not being disrespectful to anyone who has a viewpoint. I too believe as much as anyone that nothing is ever absolutely 100%, because just like trying to prove God exists or doesn't, there's no way to. Doesn't mean I think God exists. "

Point taken.

all around

" Doesn't mean I think God exists. "

Could do, my very good friend calls his name evertime we have sex

By *r Anon1Man 6 weeks ago

Bathgate

What ones ?

I take it you think the covid vaccine wasn't harmful ?

People have the right to choose and have their own opinions. The issue is folk like you who get angry at differing opinions.

Bet you were one of those folk who moaned and got angry at folk who didn't wear a mask outdoors in the fresh air incase they infected you even after you had a vaccine lol

Scunthorpe

"What ones ?

I take it you think the covid vaccine wasn't harmful ?

People have the right to choose and have their own opinions. The issue is folk like you who get angry at differing opinions.

Bet you were one of those folk who moaned and got angry at folk who didn't wear a mask outdoors in the fresh air incase they infected you even after you had a vaccine lol

"

I'm not sure who you're angry with, but:

Of course the covid vaccines weren't harmful! Yes a very tiny proportion of those vaccinated had severe reactions, but they are a long way from classed as being harmful.

Also, there was only ever a requirement to wear a face covering in "crowded or encloses spaces", never just "outdoors in the fresh air". The efficity of facemasks has also been very well proven and documented.

Cal

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 6 weeks ago

leeds

The meaning of tiny can vary lol and not so sure about mask effectiveness

all around

"The meaning of tiny can vary lol and not so sure about mask effectiveness "

The clinical trials and monitoring statistics are freely available for both.

There are also YouTube videos to "prove" the vaccine kills everyone and masks are useless.

It's up to you to decide

"The meaning of tiny can vary lol and not so sure about mask effectiveness

The clinical trials and monitoring statistics are freely available for both.

There are also YouTube videos to "prove" the vaccine kills everyone and masks are useless.

It's up to you to decide "

Of course there are also clinical trials to prove masks were ineffective.

Could you post the link to one of YouTube video that "prove" the vaccine kills everyone please? I've never seen one of these. I'll get the popcorn ready!

By *iker boy 69Man 6 weeks ago

midlands

"Everyone are entitled to their opinion and it is good to have an debate about it

Anti Vaxxers don't debate, they state "

So do lots of pro vaxxers. They state because scientist say......

leeds

There isnt, they all get removed ??

By *lueDressWoman 6 weeks ago

Bath

Some people believe things because they feel that something isn't right. It doesn't mean they're not right. It also doesn't mean that they are correct.

If something has a side-effect, and makes you extremely ill, you are in your rights to believe it's bad.

all around

"Everyone are entitled to their opinion and it is good to have an debate about it

So do lots of pro vaxxers. They state because scientist say...... "

That's because a real scientist has studied his field of expertise and if you don't believe that sort of person whom would you believe ?

Of course a scientist quoting outside his field of expertise is more questionable, such as the nurse training officer who puts himself out there as an expert on epidemiology and immunology.

Credentials are important ?

leeds

He were also very pro vax in the early days untill he's studied the data available and now promotes clarity and discussion which obvs doesn't happen.

Whatever his job role were, he worked in the medical profession for X amount of years and im sure it would take a lot for most to turn on everything they have believed and stuck by all or most of their working carear

all around

"He were also very pro vax in the early days untill he's studied the data available and now promotes clarity and discussion which obvs doesn't happen.

Whatever his job role were, he worked in the medical profession for X amount of years and im sure it would take a lot for most to turn on everything they have believed and stuck by all or most of their working carear "

I watched a couple of his videos, he took genuine reports and underlined specific words, leaving out the words he didn't like and twisted the report to prove the point he was trying to make. After watching him do this twice I genuinely think he is a scammer and he does make money from clicks on YouTube.

leeds

Obvs anyone on social media has a financial intrest even if it juat covers the tine they spend editing, but the point i will make is every single piece of information he speaks about or uses he gives the links and advises everyone to check for them selves he simply highlights what he has identified. "what has caused these numbers to jump so high in march 2020 ect" "what has happened in Denmark nov 2022" to cause the sudden increase in blah blah blah i would say he is probably the most transparent person thats spoken about the whole pandemic pro or anti which ever side you look at it

"He were also very pro vax in the early days untill he's studied the data available and now promotes clarity and discussion which obvs doesn't happen.

Whatever his job role were, he worked in the medical profession for X amount of years and im sure it would take a lot for most to turn on everything they have believed and stuck by all or most of their working carear

I watched a couple of his videos, he took genuine reports and underlined specific words, leaving out the words he didn't like and twisted the report to prove the point he was trying to make. After watching him do this twice I genuinely think he is a scammer and he does make money from clicks on YouTube. "

The same YouTube that has strict guidelines on critiquing the 'official' COVID-19 narrative so he can't twist anything!

People don't like him because he questions the narrative, and they're scared he might reveal some facts that will pop the COVID-19 bubble they've been invested in for the last four years.

all around

"Obvs anyone on social media has a financial intrest even if it juat covers the tine they spend editing, but the point i will make is every single piece of information he speaks about or uses he gives the links and advises everyone to check for them selves he simply highlights what he has identified. "what has caused these numbers to jump so high in march 2020 ect" "what has happened in Denmark nov 2022" to cause the sudden increase in blah blah blah i would say he is probably the most transparent person thats spoken about the whole pandemic pro or anti which ever side you look at it "

Based on the videos I watched I will have to agree to disagree he definitely took data out of context. Maybe other videos are better but I'll not be watching to find out as it's now irrelevant to us either way as we've moved on, no point stressing about the past.

leeds

So why are you on every post relating to covid and a certain person on YouTube and nut job antivaxxers lol maybe you just picked out the information from the video that you wanted and a made a decision from that like you said by this point theres people that have had the vaccines and people that havent and theres not much 1 side can change about that now

"Obvs anyone on social media has a financial intrest even if it juat covers the tine they spend editing, but the point i will make is every single piece of information he speaks about or uses he gives the links and advises everyone to check for them selves he simply highlights what he has identified. "what has caused these numbers to jump so high in march 2020 ect" "what has happened in Denmark nov 2022" to cause the sudden increase in blah blah blah i would say he is probably the most transparent person thats spoken about the whole pandemic pro or anti which ever side you look at it

Based on the videos I watched I will have to agree to disagree he definitely took data out of context. Maybe other videos are better but I'll not be watching to find out as it's now irrelevant to us either way as we've moved on, no point stressing about the past."

Can you move on though? You've referred to him, directly and indirectly, numerous times, ridiculing his videos. What is it you fear from him?

"So why are you on every post relating to covid and a certain person on YouTube and nut job antivaxxers lol maybe you just picked out the information from the video that you wanted and a made a decision from that like you said by this point theres people that have had the vaccines and people that havent and theres not much 1 side can change about that now "

Because after watching just two of Campbell's videos, he is qualified to ridicule all his content! Because that's how it works.

leeds

Oh is it campbells videos ffs thought they meant russell duh silly me

all around

"So why are you on every post relating to covid and a certain person on YouTube and nut job antivaxxers lol maybe you just picked out the information from the video that you wanted and a made a decision from that like you said by this point theres people that have had the vaccines and people that havent and theres not much 1 side can change about that now "

I don't see why I can't comment on posts about COVID even though I'm not worried about it anymore I'm just as entitled to opinions as you are. You don't agree with my opinions I don't agree with yours in relation to the good doctor. I'm sure there are plenty of things that we do agree on.

Maybe you're right, maybe I picked out the bits I wanted to but that's how opinions work and from what I've seen the majority of people with any sort of scientific background agree with what I found otherwise the doctor would have made a name for himself outside of YouTube.

"So why are you on every post relating to covid and a certain person on YouTube and nut job antivaxxers lol maybe you just picked out the information from the video that you wanted and a made a decision from that like you said by this point theres people that have had the vaccines and people that havent and theres not much 1 side can change about that now

I don't see why I can't comment on posts about COVID even though I'm not worried about it anymore I'm just as entitled to opinions as you are. You don't agree with my opinions I don't agree with yours in relation to the good doctor. I'm sure there are plenty of things that we do agree on.

Maybe you're right, maybe I picked out the bits I wanted to but that's how opinions work and from what I've seen the majority of people with any sort of scientific background agree with what I found otherwise the doctor would have made a name for himself outside of YouTube."

He has got a name for himself outside of YouTube. He's been teaching nursing, delivering courses on video for years, working in Africa etc.

You've pinned labels like 'antivaxxer' and 'fake doctor' to make him an easy target for ridicule.

leeds

Maybe he has made a name for himself who knows but im sure he is happy knowing he has done all he can using the youtube platform and his healthcare carear to make as many people as he can make a sensible decision for themselves in regards to the covid vaccines

Peterborough

"So why are you on every post relating to covid and a certain person on YouTube and nut job antivaxxers lol maybe you just picked out the information from the video that you wanted and a made a decision from that like you said by this point theres people that have had the vaccines and people that havent and theres not much 1 side can change about that now

Maybe you're right, maybe I picked out the bits I wanted to but that's how opinions work and from what I've seen the majority of people with any sort of scientific background agree with what I found otherwise the doctor would have made a name for himself outside of YouTube."

I have just read about Campbell on Wiki. I'm not a you tube fan per se and as such haven't seen any of his videos.

I can comment on needle aspiration though - giving an intra-muscular injection, aspiration (checking the needle has not hit a blood vessel) goes in and out of fashion. The vaccine administrators would be giving it under the latest advice (following the evidence).

leeds

Im advised to aspirate intramuscular injections for my sheep so always seemed odd it isnt for humans but jess told me she never has

all around

"Maybe he has made a name for himself who knows but im sure he is happy knowing he has done all he can using the youtube platform and his healthcare carear to make as many people as he can make a sensible decision for themselves in regards to the covid vaccines "

It's a good thing he has encouraged people to question science but it would be more meaningful if he had presented the videos I watched in a proper analytical fashion rather than underlining key words to support his opinion on the day even though they were completely out of context. As such my opinion is that at that time he was playing to an antivax audience (no idea what his current stance is) , and in my opinion it was click bait.

By *abba44Man 6 weeks ago

Broadstairs

I`ve had the first two injections and had covid 3 times since then but survived l now have long covid and have had it nearly a year.

My point is l wish now l had`nt had the injections and just let nature sort out the covid and l now would`nt have long covid,it has fucked up my life bigtime.

By *iker boy 69Man 6 weeks ago

midlands

So do lots of pro vaxxers. They state because scientist say......

That's because a real scientist has studied his field of expertise and if you don't believe that sort of person whom would you believe ?

Of course a scientist quoting outside his field of expertise is more questionable, such as the nurse training officer who puts himself out there as an expert on epidemiology and immunology.

Credentials are important ?

"

Some scientists were questioning them though, but because they werent on boris johnsons payroll, they were getting shut down. Folk believing the government puppets is just as funny as folk believing bob off faceache

leeds

Think the main problem is that this is all based on the data that has so many questions that nobody will ever get to the bottom off, so its just all corrupt from the get go throw in a few billion pound and a few conspiracys and it gets a bit wild, some died some ill some living with regrets and some even wealthier people and even the nut job conspiracy theorists are paying for it somewhere down the line wether its the costs of food utilities or everything else

all around

"I`ve had the first two injections and had covid 3 times since then but survived l now have long covid and have had it nearly a year.

My point is l wish now l had`nt had the injections and just let nature sort out the covid and l now would`nt have long covid,it has fucked up my life bigtime."

So are you saying you got long COVID due to the vaccine?

leeds

No hes saying hes had covid 3 times and now has long covid and wishes he had just seen what naturally happened

By *host63Man 6 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Yes because if that were true smallpox Mumps and Rubella would still be killing millions of people. Polio would be crippling the same and as someone who'd life has been blighted by deafness caused by meningitis in the 60s, I despise and am disgusted by antivaxers.

By *dguy63Man 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Education, that's the answer. Start with learning about Jenner.

M20

For those who dismiss the opinions of nurses. Do you think they are just ass wipers?

Nurses are detectives trained in:

complex emergency situations

vaccinology

environmental epidemiology

health care associated epidemiology

microbiology for epidemiologists.

So it’s sate to assume that the person who teaches them has a grasp of the subject.

M20

"Education, that's the answer. Start with learning about Jenner."

The irony of Jenner being a vaccine manufacturer who made an experimental vaccine and tested it on unwitting members of the public has not been missed.

I’m sure he has been an inspiration.

"Education, that's the answer. Start with learning about Jenner.

The irony of Jenner being a vaccine manufacturer who made an experimental vaccine and tested it on unwitting members of the public has not been missed.

I’m sure he has been an inspiration."

all around

"For those who dismiss the opinions of nurses. Do you think they are just ass wipers?

Nurses are detectives trained in:

complex emergency situations

vaccinology

environmental epidemiology

health care associated epidemiology

microbiology for epidemiologists.

So it’s sate to assume that the person who teaches them has a grasp of the subject.

"

I'm sure he has a grasp of a lot of subjects.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Eastbourne

But aren't you a sheep as well, but part of the anti vax sheep/idiots flock?

The same names can be used by both sides of this argument.

By *owthen99Man 5 weeks ago

Attenborough

"Vaccine injuries are a thing. Why else would the NHS have a Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme if it wasn’t true?"

You just can't teach pork!

Attenborough

I don't think anyone sensible would disagree. Everything comes with risk, eg taking a paracetamol , going to the gym,driving a car evening eating a meal. But risk isn't the same as absolute risk. So the risk of having a vaccination is much smaller than risk of catching covid unvaccinated. "

But theres no NHS compensation line for any of those so no absolute twoddle I'm unvaccinated never caught covid went abroad 3 times during plandemic one pilot had a heart attack on the way back from Ibiza he was vaccinated anyone that I know that has covid are vaccinated anyway nothing to see here

Attenborough

you and me both!

By *ucka39Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Simple education and understanding medicine the purpose and at times the importance history speaks volumes

By *ustamanMan 5 weeks ago

weymouth

I find it depressing that society seems to have fallen into a me me me attitude, very little seems to be focused on the greater good - vaccination programs being just one example

By *loomsburyMan 4 weeks ago

central london

Why would you get annoyed ?

Personally in my world, the only time covid gets mentioned is on here.

By *hirley OP   Man 4 weeks ago

somewhere

"Why would you get annoyed ?

Personally in my world, the only time covid gets mentioned is on here. "

If that's directly asked to me, I know plenty that get annoyed by it and can see from their perspective why they would, not that I'm in agreement or taking any side of it. I asked a question based on what I see, although 70% of people take what I call a ignorant stance and chose not to show any opinion.

But most importantly. I didn't specifically reference covid. Vaccine hesitancy is not isolated to sars

By *andyman2018Man 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

They are harmful

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

"They are harmful "

Well that ends the debate then! Thanks

By *sGivesWoodWoman 4 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No, it depends on which ones.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 4 weeks ago

leeds

Some weve had 20 30 40 years plus to see the effects so people arent as hesitant towards them

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Vocal vaccine critics are a small percentage of the small percentage of people who aren’t vaccinated.

That is a very few people. How much you worry about a handful of oddballs depends on how much damage you think they can do. They get blocked and banned and censored out of public spaces and rubber stamped as nuts by authority. They even get prosecuted and imprisoned now in some countries.

Why do you think the looney anti Vaxxer will convince people of anything let alone not listen to a qualified Doctor who has been payed a great deal of money to see that you get their vaccine? Since they aren’t vaccinated and you are, perhaps you won’t have to share the planet with them for too much longer anyway, right?

leeds

And what does that say then, you can talk openly about peopke identifying as cats and tigers but cant ask questions or speak about a medical procedure/vaccine, i do beleive the whole censorship of "misinformation" on social media has probably caused more harm than good in regards to vaccine hesitancy

By *ools and the brainCouple 4 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however if that opinion is badly researched and can sway others to make decisions that could cause severe consequences I think this is extremely wrong.

By *tlanshiaWoman 4 weeks ago

Chatham

Not angry no, I don't get angry if people wish to believe things that are clearly incorrect. That's on them tbh. Doesn't effect my life, just means I know who to avoid.

Those who spread misinformation as facts anger me. Those who go around saying that autism is vaccine damage piss me off because how fare you tell autistic people there damaged.

By *ardy321Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

What vaccine do you mean? The new one for covid has been proven to have many side effects, including sudden death. There's no question any more, the evidence is out there (not on mainstream media though, wonder why!) I obviously won't be taking that one but I'm not against any others which mostly have a long track record of doing what they are supposed to do.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

"What vaccine do you mean? The new one for covid has been proven to have many side effects, including sudden death. There's no question any more, the evidence is out there (not on mainstream media though, wonder why!) I obviously won't be taking that one but I'm not against any others which mostly have a long track record of doing what they are supposed to do."

You’re new here aren’t you…..

leeds

"Not angry no, I don't get angry if people wish to believe things that are clearly incorrect. That's on them tbh. Doesn't effect my life, just means I know who to avoid.

Those who spread misinformation as facts anger me. Those who go around saying that autism is vaccine damage piss me off because how fare you tell autistic people there damaged. "

which parts are clearly incorrect lol

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Not angry no, I don't get angry if people wish to believe things that are clearly incorrect. That's on them tbh. Doesn't effect my life, just means I know who to avoid.

Those who spread misinformation as facts anger me. Those who go around saying that autism is vaccine damage piss me off because how fare you tell autistic people there damaged. which parts are clearly incorrect lol "

Autism has nothing to do with vaccines.

leeds

Dont think anything is safe to say nowadays

By *eorallMan 4 weeks ago

Southampton

What cracks me up is this is the same people who digest random substances inside themselves each weekend

By *ynseylee12Couple 4 weeks ago

boston

"It's potentially tragic for children and others, who are harmed or die, because parents refused their children vaccines. That would probably make most people upset.

I would encourage people I know to become better educated, if they were potentially putting their children at risk of danger. "

My opinions on vaccinations is personal reasons, one being I lost a child at 14 weeks old, and Neely lost another at 1 year old.

Both vaccine related.

If I were to have more children (but I’m not) I wouldn’t vaccinate.

Yes I do have 3 young adults they were vaccinated and thankfully they’re still here!.

Would I push my decisions on anyone else? No!

Am I pleased I didn’t have the covid vaccines? Most certainly I am.

Not no where near enough data on them at the point given.

But yeah children die from vaccines too, is it published? No.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 4 weeks ago

Southampton

"It's potentially tragic for children and others, who are harmed or die, because parents refused their children vaccines. That would probably make most people upset.

I would encourage people I know to become better educated, if they were potentially putting their children at risk of danger.

My opinions on vaccinations is personal reasons, one being I lost a child at 14 weeks old, and Neely lost another at 1 year old.

Both vaccine related.

If I were to have more children (but I’m not) I wouldn’t vaccinate.

Yes I do have 3 young adults they were vaccinated and thankfully they’re still here!.

Would I push my decisions on anyone else? No!

Am I pleased I didn’t have the covid vaccines? Most certainly I am.

Not no where near enough data on them at the point given.

But yeah children die from vaccines too, is it published? No.

"

First of all I would just like to say how sorry I am for your loss. I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been. I agree that people can and do die from vaccine related issues but that is extremely rare and overall vaccines prevent more unnecessary deaths than they cause. I don't have children but if I did I absolutely would vaccinate them .