FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Answer me this?

Answer me this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why have the government all f#@ked off home when theres still so much to do? Will they still be working on it or are they on holiday now?

Shame I cant just bail out when it gets too risky.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Parliament is closed for Easter as it allways is,shutting early like the schools.The cabinet is meeting by video link.

I doubt if parliament will meet again during emergency,Boris has got parliament closed at last lol

"Parliament is closed for Easter as it allways is,shutting early like the schools.The cabinet is meeting by video link.

I doubt if parliament will meet again during emergency,Boris has got parliament closed at last lol"

At least the cabinet are still working then, I think the news that I've just seen was a bit misleading, it looked like they just walked away.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Because they were struggling to do social distancing I'd think to. They are still most definitely working x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Parliament is closed but builders can still work

Crock of shite really

Quite a few non essential businesses open still

"Parliament is closed but builders can still work

Crock of shite really

"

But the Openreach worker you see huddled in front of a junction box can no longer do that. Goodbye internet.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Parliament is closed but builders can still work

Crock of shite really

But the Openreach worker you see huddled in front of a junction box can no longer do that. Goodbye internet. "

They can. But certain businesses have priority. But no new internet cuztomers. You can move to virgin as they dont use openreach.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Surely they are to follow their own rules. Distance and work from home. Boris the king will still be at work and also working from home.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There wouldn't have been so much to do the last couple of weeks if they'd planned appropriately, including ordering medical supplies much earlier. The UK wouldn't have been so much towards the back of the queues, as they've been. There's been an inexcusable, large number of medical staff getting infected and deaths, because this government ran down the NHS and didn't see fit to plan for the benefit of essential staff and the public.

Parliament obviously employs many staff, in addition to the politicians, so that there's benefit from it being run differently to the norm. Government ministers have shown that they are largely incompetent though. I'm guessing that as they'd recently been elected, they have behaved differently from if the election wasn't far off in the future but was a few months away.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

"There wouldn't have been so much to do the last couple of weeks if they'd planned appropriately, including ordering medical supplies much earlier. The UK wouldn't have been so much towards the back of the queues, as they've been. There's been an inexcusable, large number of medical staff getting infected and deaths, because this government ran down the NHS and didn't see fit to plan for the benefit of essential staff and the public.

Parliament obviously employs many staff, in addition to the politicians, so that there's benefit from it being run differently to the norm. Government ministers have shown that they are largely incompetent though. I'm guessing that as they'd recently been elected, they have behaved differently from if the election wasn't far off in the future but was a few months away. "

. I'll quote you. This government. I think you'll find pretty much every government has tried to save money on the NHS even in the Blair days of rule brittania. You'll be a Labour voter I presume and you're a bit annoyed the pensioner who should be at home didn't win and his sidekick who can't even wear a matching pair of shoes isn't looking after the purse strings. No wonder things are fucked. King Boris to rule for a long time yet.!!!

"Surely they are to follow their own rules. Distance and work from home. Boris the king will still be at work and also working from home. "

Must admit I'm relatively happy with their response to this (never thought I'd agree with a tory) I do think everything they are doing is about a week behind where they should be though, and watching boris in the house on the news his suit was filthy, he clearly hasn't been home for a while, I doubt hes had much rest for a few weeks.

They're still working. I think the government is doing alright under the circumstances.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Parliament isn't Goverment.

Most, if not all Ministers will be working. Constituency MPs will be doing what they can in their own local area.

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

"There wouldn't have been so much to do the last couple of weeks if they'd planned appropriately, including ordering medical supplies much earlier. The UK wouldn't have been so much towards the back of the queues, as they've been. There's been an inexcusable, large number of medical staff getting infected and deaths, because this government ran down the NHS and didn't see fit to plan for the benefit of essential staff and the public.

Parliament obviously employs many staff, in addition to the politicians, so that there's benefit from it being run differently to the norm. Government ministers have shown that they are largely incompetent though. I'm guessing that as they'd recently been elected, they have behaved differently from if the election wasn't far off in the future but was a few months away. . I'll quote you. This government. I think you'll find pretty much every government has tried to save money on the NHS even in the Blair days of rule brittania. You'll be a Labour voter I presume and you're a bit annoyed the pensioner who should be at home didn't win and his sidekick who can't even wear a matching pair of shoes isn't looking after the purse strings. No wonder things are fucked. King Boris to rule for a long time yet.!!! "

» Add a new message to this topic