FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > glory holes

glory holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

glory holes would not mind giving one a try any girls on here ever tried it would love to see a row of cocks though holes and wank them off and put cloths pegs on there balls lol they thought of it make me so wet and turned on,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igelljMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Make your own ,sure you'd have a string of volunteers , I'd be one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side"
and why would that worry you ??

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side"
if your willing to put your cock in a hole it should not matter if there is male or female sucking it . Only thing that would matter is how it felt surely.x

"I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side if your willing to put your cock in a hole it should not matter if there is male or female sucking it . Only thing that would matter is how it felt surely.x "

Well no actually I’m straight & I'm defo sure it’d be a form of sexual assault if it was supposed to be a woman but was actually a guy doing it without consent.

I’ve always wanted to try one

Xtasia has a row of male glory holes in its play area and female glory holes downstairs near the hot tub

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"glory holes would not mind giving one a try any girls on here ever tried it would love to see a row of cocks though holes and wank them off and put cloths pegs on there balls lol they thought of it make me so wet and turned on,"

Love the glory holes love your thoughts too

There are some in chameleons

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds hot

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

"I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side if your willing to put your cock in a hole it should not matter if there is male or female sucking it . Only thing that would matter is how it felt surely.x

Well no actually I’m straight & I'm defo sure it’d be a form of sexual assault if it was supposed to be a woman but was actually a guy doing it without consent. "

I totally agree, being straight myself there should be places with only females on other side? Anyone know of any ?

"I’d worry that it’s a guy the other side if your willing to put your cock in a hole it should not matter if there is male or female sucking it . Only thing that would matter is how it felt surely.x

Well no actually I’m straight & I'm defo sure it’d be a form of sexual assault if it was supposed to be a woman but was actually a guy doing it without consent. "

You would be consenting by putting your dick through a hole with full understanding you dont know whats on the other side.

Its the whole point in glory holes not knowing who is on the other side.

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

"Xtasia has a row of male glory holes in its play area and female glory holes downstairs near the hot tub "

Now thats were i would park my tool in that drive lol

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

"glory holes would not mind giving one a try any girls on here ever tried it would love to see a row of cocks though holes and wank them off and put cloths pegs on there balls lol they thought of it make me so wet and turned on,"
hope I am in one of them

I love being on both ends of a glory hole, mmmmm

Never tried but the idea does get me very excited

By *oo-KaiWoman  over a year ago

Hell

Not sure if sexual assault if you put your cock through one? Surely thats consent? Straight or not, if it feels good who cares?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Week after week we have str8?guys whingeing on about how it's mostly guys who are at the other end of the gh and there are never any gloryholes suitable for them with women doing the sucking.

Most of you seem to want everything on a plate,has it ocurred to you,that with a little effort on your behalf, you can create your very own and control who uses it?

She walks in and your cock is poking thru the hole ready to be sucked..A reverse glory hole.Get the drill out and have fun..

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Well no actually I’m straight & I'm defo sure it’d be a form of sexual assault if it was supposed to be a woman but was actually a guy doing it without consent.

Not sure if sexual assault if you put your cock through one? Surely thats consent? Straight or not, if it feels good who cares? "

Of course it's not sexual assault if you willingly offered it to be sucked & didn't fancy the person doing it. What a ridiculous thing to say

I'd love to set up a female glory hole. Not sure if I'd go down well though

By *oo-KaiWoman  over a year ago

Hell

"I'd love to set up a female glory hole. Not sure if I'd go down well though "

I cant wait to go to Xstasia, always wanted to try a female glory hole!

You would be consenting by putting your dick through a hole with full understanding you dont know whats on the other side.

Its the whole point in glory holes not knowing who is on the other side."

Totally correct, I love a glory hole but hate the guys who get into all shapes trying to check who's on the other side. Jog on to somewhere you feel happy being I say, looking does defeat the object & is a total turn off

Not sure if sexual assault if you put your cock through one? Surely thats consent? Straight or not, if it feels good who cares? "

Surely straight men would care. Before using this site I assumed that all glory holes in clubs would have women behind them.

By *rishbottomcockloverMan  over a year ago

NCW

I had a gloryhole, I used to get a good few straight guys visiying me, a good time was had by all!

Its the whole point in glory holes not knowing who is on the other side."

Erm no, the part where I’ve put ‘supposed to be a woman’ & a guy doing it is sexual assault

Getting a great census of people’s morals on here.

Totally correct, I love a glory hole but hate the guys who get into all shapes trying to check who's on the other side. Jog on to somewhere you feel happy being I say, looking does defeat the object & is a total turn off "

Do you advertise it’s a woman but it’s actually a man?

Not sure if sexual assault if you put your cock through one? Surely thats consent? Straight or not, if it feels good who cares?

Of course it's not sexual assault if you willingly offered it to be sucked & didn't fancy the person doing it. What a ridiculous thing to say "

It is if it was agreed to be a woman but was a man.

Bristol

Surely straight men would care. Before using this site I assumed that all glory holes in clubs would have women behind them.

Some straight men would care just as some gay/bi men would also care, not just on gender but age etc also.

However, lots of guys from all persuasions use a gloryhole simply to release and unload.

"

Of course it's not sexual assault if you willingly offered it to be sucked & didn't fancy the person doing it. What a ridiculous thing to say "

Coming from a fab straight guy what a ridiculous thing to say

Just come out. No shame in it.

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home), London (Work)

Glory holes are going to become more popular I think, a useful barrier for protection from the virus!! I feel long nights ahead in the glory hikes at chams!

"I'd love to set up a female glory hole. Not sure if I'd go down well though

I cant wait to go to Xstasia, always wanted to try a female glory hole! "

Do they have one? . Oh my god, I definitely want to get involved with that

We've enjoyed the ones at chams and the attic so much we've built our own double sided one in our playroom! Awesome horny fun and all ready for guests when lockdown restrictions allow

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home), London (Work)

That’s amazing! I love to play in the glory holed at chams.....I’m committed to tracking down the best club glory holes and spending lots of time in them!

By *iff_boyMan  over a year ago

Aberbargoed

I've had glory hole fun on several occasions.. I love the anonymity of it all... Couldn't give a fuck who was sucking my dick... All I know is that I've had some fucking amazing blow jobs

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Totally correct, I love a glory hole but hate the guys who get into all shapes trying to check who's on the other side. Jog on to somewhere you feel happy being I say, looking does defeat the object & is a total turn off "

As the saying goes .. No guts no glory ...simples...

It’s surprising how many straight guys enjoy getting blowjobs from guys!

Live and learning I’m guessing

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you can't see who is on the other side sucking your cock & you're still enjoying it, does it really matter whether its a male or female? The pleasure goes both ways!

Tried a gloryhole once, never again... Did nothing for me.. Found out who was doing it and found he was not only taking photos and videos of my cock from his side and bragging about it, but also found he was a complete minger... He also lied about his age on his profile... Swore after that I'd never do one again! Proper put me off!

What u don't know don't harm but I'd love to meet up with you for a try lol

By *dftroubleMan  over a year ago

Newport

GH in Newport

I'd be the guy waiting on the other side to receive a cock or 7.

Love glory holes. Also love watching a woman do her thing with a row of cocks

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

When I played rugby we would have a party every 2 months which always had a theme and we then would be invited back to others houses we used to get up to all sorts, one was they had made a temporary wall with about 6 glory holes the game was, you had to try a name the person you sucked

By *oasterMan  over a year ago

Sth Wales

I’ve enjoyed both ways of glory hole in Greenhouse Newport and Darlaston.

Not tried when it’s Chams though. No female to take

Yeah just make your own I’ll be in for that

I’m a huge fan of glory holes one of my favourite things to do personally I don’t care who is the other side it’s more of a surprise as long as they can attempt to Deep Throat and happy, I would love to stick my Dick through and a nice pussy slides onto it

I love try one someone invite me lol

Been to one with couples on the over side, now that was hot.

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Is there a rule in clubs that a 'female glory hole' has to be occupied by females only? .....just asking for a friend

The glory holes at chams/greenhouse are always very popular, not knowing who's on the other side adds to the excitement

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane enjoys the gloryhole at chams on Fridays always kept busy

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I was put off glory holes when I was at sauna in penmaenmawr and caught a bloke trying to push my dick up his arse. Was worried sick for weeks and had full tests in case. Would never go near again.

Bristol

"I was put off glory holes when I was at sauna in penmaenmawr and caught a bloke trying to push my dick up his arse. Was worried sick for weeks and had full tests in case. Would never go near again. "

As a younger man, it happened to me a couple of times. That is completely out of order unless pre- arranged....I can assure you I would never do that...

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I was put off glory holes when I was at sauna in penmaenmawr and caught a bloke trying to push my dick up his arse. Was worried sick for weeks and had full tests in case. Would never go near again. "

That's not the one fella!! Hope you got the all clear!

That's what I was thinking might happen.. And how can the men who partake in it be straight lol.

Ive never had an issue like that in the ones at cams or other clubs ive been to.

I think you just need to use common sense

By *eafetyWoman  over a year ago

penarth

Surely if you don't enjoy it just remove your cock from the hole and go somewhere else you don't have to stay there toll you come have enjoyed the glory holes at chams several times also loved it when my partner joins in and we have one each

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

"I’m a huge fan of glory holes one of my favourite things to do personally I don’t care who is the other side it’s more of a surprise as long as they can attempt to Deep Throat and happy, I would love to stick my Dick through and a nice pussy slides onto it "

Aurelia does this rather than give blow jobs. We have been to the one at ourplace4fun.

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 08:57:35]

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I was put off glory holes when I was at sauna in penmaenmawr and caught a bloke trying to push my dick up his arse. Was worried sick for weeks and had full tests in case. Would never go near again.

That's what I was thinking might happen.. And how can the men who partake in it be straight lol. "

The greatly missed Pennant Hall /Jack's Hydro was primary a gay sauna so no one was claiming to be straight.

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

They had couples days twice a week. That is when I went.

» Add a new message to this topic