FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pegging or strapon?

Pegging or strapon?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Girls stretching and using my butthole for their pleasure. What gets me off on a woman fucking me in the ass is knowing that she wants to do it for her pleasure and not just because i like it. These WOMEN LOVE USING A MAN's ASSHOLE and pushing his limits to the max! So Prepare yourself... Open that hole... Let's go spelunking!!! Dildos, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, Footing, Threesums, Strapons, Pegging, Double Penetrations, AND MORE!!! As a straight man who enjoys ass stretching I find that there is a lack of content WANT TO MAKE with someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbymacMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Would love to be pegged

Never done it before and would love to try before I die lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I'd never read that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Wish I'd never read that "

But you readed

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Hahahahaha isn’t it amazing, no matter how broad minded you think you are, every now and then a post pops up on here and makes you realise, your not as much as you thought!! pmsl

"Wish I'd never read that

Hahahahaha isn’t it amazing, no matter how broad minded you think you are, every now and then a post pops up on here and makes you realise, your not as much as you thought!! pmsl "

Oh I'm narrow minded as fuck when it comes to men taking anything up their arses

Each to their own but it makes me feel sick so it was my own fault for opening the thread

Treorchy

Hahahahaha isn’t it amazing, no matter how broad minded you think you are, every now and then a post pops up on here and makes you realise, your not as much as you thought!! pmsl

Oh I'm narrow minded as fuck when it comes to men taking anything up their arses

Each to their own but it makes me feel sick so it was my own fault for opening the thread "

Lol so that post the other week about a guy sticking a bannister up his arse didn’t go down well either did it ?

Each to their own but it makes me feel sick so it was my own fault for opening the thread

Lol so that post the other week about a guy sticking a bannister up his arse didn’t go down well either did it ? "

Continuing to slide down a banister is proof that some men really never grow up

Last gf pegged me a few times. Nothing sexier than her in lingerie with big strap on to pleasure me with. Still wank over them nights now.

New gf not as kinky and I'm yet to bring it up in fear of scaring her off

"Girls stretching and using my butthole for their pleasure. What gets me off on a woman fucking me in the ass is knowing that she wants to do it for her pleasure and not just because i like it. These WOMEN LOVE USING A MAN's ASSHOLE and pushing his limits to the max! So Prepare yourself... Open that hole... Let's go spelunking!!! Dildos, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, Footing, Threesums, Strapons, Pegging, Double Penetrations, AND MORE!!! As a straight man who enjoys ass stretching I find that there is a lack of content WANT TO MAKE with someone "

Mmmm there's something very intimate & horny about fisting a man X

Follow your dreams op...

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

I love having my asshole played with by a women.

Love strapon play.. The power play alone is quite amazing.

Treorchy

"Follow your dreams op..."

armageddon!!! Pmsl

Lol so that post the other week about a guy sticking a bannister up his arse didn’t go down well either did it ? "

That was just funny

"Girls stretching and using my butthole for their pleasure. What gets me off on a woman fucking me in the ass is knowing that she wants to do it for her pleasure and not just because i like it. These WOMEN LOVE USING A MAN's ASSHOLE and pushing his limits to the max! So Prepare yourself... Open that hole... Let's go spelunking!!! Dildos, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, Footing, Threesums, Strapons, Pegging, Double Penetrations, AND MORE!!! As a straight man who enjoys ass stretching I find that there is a lack of content WANT TO MAKE with someone

Mmmm there's something very intimate & horny about fisting a man X"

Yes please xxx

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Lmao

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Girls stretching and using my butthole for their pleasure. What gets me off on a woman fucking me in the ass is knowing that she wants to do it for her pleasure and not just because i like it. These WOMEN LOVE USING A MAN's ASSHOLE and pushing his limits to the max! So Prepare yourself... Open that hole... Let's go spelunking!!! Dildos, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, Footing, Threesums, Strapons, Pegging, Double Penetrations, AND MORE!!! As a straight man who enjoys ass stretching I find that there is a lack of content WANT TO MAKE with someone

My eyes watered at the thought of a pinky let alone a fist haha

By *ak and PineCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We love Pegging x

By *hirdwheel200Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Very open, do love pegging and something peoppe should be more open about

By *rocMan  over a year ago

llandudno junction

One of my bigest fantasies is to be pegged

By *WkinkymaleMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

I've not managed to take a fist YET

Love being pegged! If there’s any London based ladies that would like to ride this ass pm me

Any sexy lady can peg me once this is over

Each to their own but it makes me feel sick so it was my own fault for opening the thread "

Well said miss p

» Add a new message to this topic