FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Strap on

Strap on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey! Can anyone recommend a really good strap on please? We're new to strap ons so have no idea what to get and don't want to spend a fortune on the wrong one lol. Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *goddessCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Hey! Can anyone recommend a really good strap on please? We're new to strap ons so have no idea what to get and don't want to spend a fortune on the wrong one lol. Thank you x "

this is the one i got, but I've not had a chance to use it yet because of lockdown. its lovely soft silicone , even the harness is silicone which is very comfy. it fits really well to and you can adjust it in loads of places.

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/bondage-gear/products/silicone-big-black-strap-on-with-dildo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Personally I think it depends what you're looking to use it for. For girl on girl this would be my recommendation

https://www.bondara.co.uk/purple-pleasure-female-dual-penetration-strap-on

I do find it takes a few strap ons to find one that works for both of you. Some too hard, too soft etc. I know the expense of trying a few is the biggest annoyance but all the more fun to be had trying them out eh?! Lol x

By *issy_jonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caernarfon

Lovehoney. Buy the beginner kit and you can buy additional dildo's to it to taste. Good value too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey! Can anyone recommend a really good strap on please? We're new to strap ons so have no idea what to get and don't want to spend a fortune on the wrong one lol. Thank you x "

I've bought some shit cars in the past but spending a fortune on the 'wrong dong'....that's a shopping experience I'm yet to have

» Add a new message to this topic