FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Rudeness or arogance

Rudeness or arogance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ammanford

If someone messages you and. They are not what your looking for is it rudeness or ignorance to not just say sorry but no thanks or are you that arrogant you don't have to answer back its annoying and would stop all follow up messages would it not? ¿? Please don't just delete. Message quick no thanks much better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ammanford

You have filters use them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s common sense and in the FAQ that no reply means no thank you so to be honest if you are sending follow up messages to a non reply then there is only one person being rude in your exchange and imho it’s not the person or persons you are messaging.

Women and couples get many many messages and would need a personal assistant to reply to all of them which of course would be nice but it’s not how fab works.

Best of luck op in your hunt for cunt!!!!

T

It is not rude not to reply OP

Noone is entitled to a reply

It's in the site FAQs

Ammanford

Xsorry the point I'm making is the ones who don't have no reply messages on their profiles but have taken yhe time to read your message then not looked at your profile just deleted your message then god forbid if u make a genuine mistake snd wink or contact someone by mistake or eagerness hthey don't message you and say no sorry don't fab our photos but will point out in a rude and arrogant way how you should not contact them sems people a red missing the point take the compliment that we are God enough to fab your picture we are all after the same thing at. The end of the day don't be rude to each other in a bad way

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

It’s not rude OP, we do try to give a little response if we can, but with the quantity of messages that most women and couples get, when you clearly state what you are after and yet still get child like messages, sometimes a delete is the quickest option.

Happy Fabbing

"Xsorry the point I'm making is the ones who don't have no reply messages on their profiles but have taken yhe time to read your message then not looked at your profile just deleted your message then god forbid if u make a genuine mistake snd wink or contact someone by mistake or eagerness hthey don't message you and say no sorry don't fab our photos but will point out in a rude and arrogant way how you should not contact them sems people a red missing the point take the compliment that we are God enough to fab your picture we are all after the same thing at. The end of the day don't be rude to each other in a bad way"

The only thing I can suggest is that you delete the message from your sent box then you can't worry about the status of them afterwards. When you click on a profile it will say at the top if you have already previously messaged or winked that profile so that should help you not to mistakingly contact someone again who has chosen not to engage with you previously.

We get messages every single day from people who have clearly not even bothered to read our profile. I think that in itself is rude. So I don’t worry one bit about simply deleting said messages

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

If I replied to say no thank you to every message I received I’d never have time for anything else.

Not only that but the amount of times at the start of my fab journey I did send a reply and had utter abuse from single and couple accounts it’s honestly far easier to delete than reply.

As for happy for them to fab my pics etc - the only way to stop that is to just block absolutely everyone and again no one has the time for that.

By *inkfluffyunicornWoman  over a year ago

newport

I only reply to messages that catch my interest. Which is pretty much 0!

I don’t think it’s rude at all I would spend all day replying to “hi” messages!

I also look at profiles but my settings are set so you wouldn’t know.

I’m guessing going by the reply’s to your thread that it’s not rude to not reply to you op so maybe improve your approach to fab for which we can not advise you as you have not asked for any.

Best of luck.

T

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

If people are in stealth mode op you won't know if they've viewed your profile or not before deleting your message.

You need a thick skin on this site and if your gonna take everything to heart you won't survive it.

The men out number the women on a vast scale they won't reply to everyone all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic