FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Age is just a number

Age is just a number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhuges OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

As I more mature member of FS. Who thinks the age of a person should not be shown. It should be how the person looks.

I think for my age I have a better body than many 40 year olds

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree,but age obviously is very important to a lot of people on here since many of them have 50 or 55 as their upper age limit. I don't think not showing a person's age is such a good idea as I wouldn't want to meet someone young enough to be my daughter. Others my disagree of course.

By *rhuges OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

But you would be able to approximate from their body pics

I've had this all my life as I normally go for older women. I can't remember the amount of times. I've heard that I'm to young.

"But you would be able to approximate from their body pics"

Possibly.

People lie about their ages any way so it's all pot luck in the end.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

It's hard enough searching for a match without having to guess someones age added to it, our opinion is the search options are too limited as it is.

By *ercman50Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Age is just a number I thought fab was for fun between consenting adults

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"People lie about their ages any way so it's all pot luck in the end. "

Wish i had lied sometimes although older seem ti do ok on here.

It should definitely show ages

Why try and reduce peoples' choices? People are perfectly within their rights to turn someone down soley on the basis of age regardless of how that person may look(or think they look)

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The amount of people with ‘fab ages’ seems to be in line with the amount of ‘fab single’ people.

People have varying age preferences for various reasons and that should not be hidden or taken away. If anything I’d love for people to have to verify their age

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"The amount of people with ‘fab ages’ seems to be in line with the amount of ‘fab single’ people.

People have varying age preferences for various reasons and that should not be hidden or taken away. If anything I’d love for people to have to verify their age "

How to remove about 20% of people on here I reckon..

We both get “I’m sorry?” When we tell people our ages. It’s a cross we have to bear, O-) but at least we don’t leave & come back with lower ages like some others

S

By *entleyladMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"The amount of people with ‘fab ages’ seems to be in line with the amount of ‘fab single’ people.

People have varying age preferences for various reasons and that should not be hidden or taken away. If anything I’d love for people to have to verify their age "

Most definately verifying age. Iv seen a few suspect profiles on here

We find we are excluded from winking or messaging profiles due to our age, pity as it should be about how a person looks and not their age

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"We find we are excluded from winking or messaging profiles due to our age, pity as it should be about how a person looks and not their age "

Ahh but at least you know, when we’ve messaged people who’s age preference we fitted we sometimes get “He’s too old” .

S

"But you would be able to approximate from their body pics"

Ermm no.

Age should always be shown as some people have age preferences.

Respect others filters just as they respect yours.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"We find we are excluded from winking or messaging profiles due to our age, pity as it should be about how a person looks and not their age "

Why shouldn't it be about age. You could have someone that's very young looking for their age and miss out on meets due to this.

Or someone who looks a lot older for their age end meeting someone and they're nearer their kids age of they're quite a bit older.

No it should not

If other people make their choices based on age that is 100% their right

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

Personally I couldn’t care less about someone’s age. If we get on and I fancy you then that’s enough for me. But if someone has an age preference I’m not gonna moan about it if I’m turned down. I had that a lot in my 20s and early 30s. Hitting 40 this month so it doesn’t happen as often these days. Now I get told I’m to old instead pmsl

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

58 the end of the year. Too old for many but do i care..... proud crazy nanny.....

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

"58 the end of the year. Too old for many but do i care..... proud crazy nanny..... "

Well I wouldn’t kick you out of bed if you farted

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Age is just a number for sure ,but that doesnt mean i dont get stiff or sore some days (mind is younger than my body )but when in a meet the years just melt away as its all shared pleasure and fun and hubby who is 65 certainly doesnt get left behind because of his age ... Saying that we do get [passed over due to age ,but hey life is short move on ...

By *he Wandering WelshmanMan  over a year ago

The Valleys

As my 60th birthday approaches,I'm still enjoy ing myself on FAB.

The age filter is there for a reason,and everyone has their own age limits for what ever reason.

I've meet some mature "younger people " and some "immature older people" on this site,so, I'm open minded where my age filters are concerned,a few messages exchanged normally tell me what the person/couple are like irrespective of their age.

I enjoy my time on FAB,

I've a very good FAB social life with friends all over the country,The sexual side of fab could be better but,I'm sure the vast majority of honest people on this site would say the same,so my "mature" age certainly hasn't held me back.

Best wishes from Ger.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"58 the end of the year. Too old for many but do i care..... proud crazy nanny.....

Well I wouldn’t kick you out of bed if you farted "

Bet you frigging would......fanny fart ?....

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

Age is just a No, so is 94...Everyone has preferences, so just accept it....It goes with all the other preferences.

We are out of quite a few age preferences, we accept others have preferences.

Why accept a lecture from someone that disagrees with your preferences just because they don’t fit the bill..

» Add a new message to this topic