FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who say they won't reply without a face pic first, but don't have any up themselves.... right or wrong ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

It’s upto them. But if they aren’t verified they don’t get one. End of.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was actively meeting I would request a face pic be sent at the early stages of messaging. Absolutely no point wasting either party's time if there was no physical attraction. If I liked what I saw I would send a face pic back, if I didn't, I'd politely explain that they were not for me, blocked and moved on. That system worked for years for me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I suppose that the block is needed because that way you don't get any abuse back if they don't like your answer

Personally a no is a no and I wouldn't bother to message again

Your way probably works good as there is no pestering then x

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"When I was actively meeting I would request a face pic be sent at the early stages of messaging. Absolutely no point wasting either party's time if there was no physical attraction. If I liked what I saw I would send a face pic back, if I didn't, I'd politely explain that they were not for me, blocked and moved on. That system worked for years for me "

Honoured to have received your face pic Miss P

By *uppyandtabbyCouple  over a year ago

Llanddulas

We have plenty of face pictures on our profile but if someone asks us we would happily oblige and send one.What we don't like is receiving seven pictures of cocks along with a blurry face pic

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We get asked for a face pic, from couples who don't have any pics on their profile, and a black silhouette. Jog on!!!

Think if there's an interest in profile content that could lead to meeting then face pics exchanged early on is the way to go. Nothing worse that getting on great then discover there's no physical attraction on either side.

Annoys me when someone sends a face pic in first message then get stroppy if I don't send one back though.

I think if a face pic is sent then it should be reciprocated,especially if you message back. Noone likes talking to a non entity. This isn't blind date after all and as most have said, there needs to be a physical attraction beyond the pics on a profile (if no face pic is present)

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

Up to them OP but personally I’d never send one to someone with no pics at all on their profile

"When I was actively meeting I would request a face pic be sent at the early stages of messaging. Absolutely no point wasting either party's time if there was no physical attraction. If I liked what I saw I would send a face pic back, if I didn't, I'd politely explain that they were not for me, blocked and moved on. That system worked for years for me "

Exactly this

This approach works well for me

This ^^^^

Attraction is everything

» Add a new message to this topic